Merciless Mistresses

EvolvedFights - Penny Barber and Jolene Hexxx vs Will Tile SFW NO SEX WRESTLING

This video is SFW, no nudity, no sex, COVID-19 has closed production down for months but we are finding ways to bring you mixed wrestling content from our custom order vault. Today, Will Tile has come to the wrong gym at the wrong time. Will waltzes into the evolved fights gym while Jolene Hexxx and Penny Barber are getting ready for a work out. He challenges each girl to a tag match 2 girls v 1 guy. When he can't beat the girls 2 vs 1 he tries taking them on 1 on 1, first in tight pants then while the girls are wearing booty shorts. Will does pretty good on the 1 vs 1 with the females but once we put both these girls on the mat at the same time with him, he's rendered useless. He is face sat pinned, submitted over and over and verbally teased by the women who are beating his ass.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, EvolvedFights, Jolene Hexxx, Penny Barber, Dual Domination, Interracial, Wrestling, Double Domination

File name:cust285_will_jolene_penny.mp4
File Size: 2.26 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 01:34:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3189 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

cust285_will_jolene_penny.mp4

Goddess Lena - My Sneaker Slave (1080 HD) - Human Ashtray

Hey fuck face beats your heart higher when you see my feet in sneakers? Do you want to kiss and lick them and be my human ashtray?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Goddess Lena, Sneakers, Smoking, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Goddess_Lena_-My_Sneaker_Slave__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 338 MB
Duration: 00:09:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5030 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Lena_-My_Sneaker_Slave__1080_HD.mp4

House of Sinn - The Spanish thoroughbred pony - Ponyplay

It is time for Lady Maya to start training Her new pony and to train him to such a high standard that he will dance and prance for Her like a fine Spanish thoroughbred. Having carried out an inspection of the creature She announces that She does not find him an aesthetically appealing specimen but regardless She will try and train him. This proves to be quite hard work as this particular pony is clearly of limited intelligence and struggles with the most basic discipline of direction when Goddess Maya pulls on the reins. This She understandably finds infuriating and has to repeatedly lash his rump with Her crop to make any impression. He is a slow learner but through much pain he will learn and Goddess Maya will eventually break him through Her ruthless and merciless training methods.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, House of Sinn, Ponyplay, Human Pony, Human Horse, Boots

File name:House_of_Sinn_-_The_Spanish_thoroughbred_pony.mp4
File Size: 194 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2874 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

House_of_Sinn_-_The_Spanish_thoroughbred_pony.mp4

Iron Belles - Gayle's Domination of Her Intruder - Mixed Wrestling

The incredible Gayle Moher shows everyone, including her hotel intruder, just what a Class Act she really is! Watch the velvet hammer hammer down on her unexpecting intruder as she walks in on him rambling thru her drawers of personal belongings. She quickly throws him on the bed and teaches him a lesson he will NEV ER forget!! Loaded with lifts/carries, wrestling holds, scissors, choke holds. . .and all the best of what this British Lady of Muscle has to offer!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Iron Belles, Muscle Domination, Muscular Domination, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Muscular Women

File name:Iron_Belles_-_Gayle_s_Domination_of_Her_Intruder.avi
File Size: 377 MB
Resolution: 640 x 426
Duration: 00:27:58
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 640x, 30.000 FPS, 1742 kb/s
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 2

D O W N L O A D:

Iron_Belles_-_Gayle_s_Domination_of_Her_Intruder.avi

House of Sinn - The Spanish thoroughbred pony - Ponyplay

It is time for Lady Maya to start training Her new pony and to train him to such a high standard that he will dance and prance for Her like a fine Spanish thoroughbred. Having carried out an inspection of the creature She announces that She does not find him an aesthetically appealing specimen but regardless She will try and train him. This proves to be quite hard work as this particular pony is clearly of limited intelligence and struggles with the most basic discipline of direction when Goddess Maya pulls on the reins. This She understandably finds infuriating and has to repeatedly lash his rump with Her crop to make any impression. He is a slow learner but through much pain he will learn and Goddess Maya will eventually break him through Her ruthless and merciless training methods.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, House of Sinn, Ponyplay, Human Pony, Human Horse, Boots

File name:House_of_Sinn_-_The_Spanish_thoroughbred_pony.mp4
File Size: 194 MB
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2874 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

House_of_Sinn_-_The_Spanish_thoroughbred_pony.mp4

Jasmine Mendez - Ball Busted Wimp! - Ballbusting

(Real Session recorded by Crystal Clark) @FredLandry6 is the biggest wimp bitch ever! He not only encourage and begged me numerous times on twitter to Beat him and let him have it, the Bitch snuck out of his house when his gf was napping for it. hahaha This bitch walked in begging to start an hour session and lasted 5 kicks!!! PATHETIC! Seriously the most pathetic bitch I've ever seen! the next time I do a ball busting session Im tying the bitch spread eagle and not letting him go until I'm thru, Don't ever contact me and waste my time . Due expect to crawl out my room and kiss my feet for the Greatest beating ever!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Jasmine Mendez, Ball Abuse, CBT, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Destruction, Interracial Domination, Interracial, Domination, Fem Dom, Humiliation, Degradation, Bitch, Brat, Goddess, Princess, Kicking, Sissy Bitch, Sissy Slut, Sissy Training, Sissy, Black Guy, Black Slave

File name:Jasmine_Mendez_-Ball_Busted_Wimp.mp4
File Size: 180 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Duration: 00:11:58
Video: AVC, 640x, 30.000 FPS, 2001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jasmine_Mendez_-Ball_Busted_Wimp.mp4

Kebranozes - Nicely Done - Ballbusting

Kamila punches, performs front and back buttdrops, and knees with both legs. And of course she does it with grace, so lovely cruel.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kamila, Kebranozes, Ball Abuse, CBT, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Kebranozes_-_Nicely_Done.mp4
File Size: 278 MB
Duration: 00:09:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 4010 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kebranozes_-_Nicely_Done.mp4

Amazon Goddess Harley - Fuck You Im Watching TV (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Im just gonna do a little shopping on the home shopping network and I need my slave to be my human furniture! Oh and to top it all off I am using his credit card, haha! It's the least he can do because he gets Goddess ass in his face. He is just a seat cushion.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Harley, Harley, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit, Ass Smothering, High Heels, Smother

File name:Amazon_Goddess_Harley_-Fuck_You_Im_Watching_TV__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:08:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 17.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amazon_Goddess_Harley_-Fuck_You_Im_Watching_TV__1080_HD.mp4

DuneFeet - One way or another 6 - Stella - Face Sitting

Young Stella reads a book and enjoys in full weight face sitting.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, DuneFeet, Stella, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Ignore, Ignored, Ignoring

File name:DuneFeet_-_One_way_or_another_6.mp4
File Size: 697 MB
Duration: 00:07:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DuneFeet_-_One_way_or_another_6.mp4

Faceriding Delight - I Wanna Cum All Over This Face - Face Sitting

The Ebony goddess is looking particularly enticing, wearing a lingerie, and in naughty mood. She straddles her bf and wants to tie him up a little.and sit on his face. A sensual style clip, Nea will mount on his face while playfully tying him and then turn around to give him a good view and sniff of her luscious behind. She has beautiful feet, well taken care of, so a little foot play is well deserved before she works up a face riding mood. " I wanna cum all over this face" she says, as she mounts it and begins grinding and shaking, taking and giving pleasure. The ending will need to be cut short, but her playful sensuality and great curves are amazing, she is the real thing.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ebony, Interracial, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Face Sitting, Light Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Sensual Face Ridding, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Faceriding_Delight_-_I_Wanna_Cum_All_Over_This_Face.mp4
File Size: 482 MB
Duration: 00:11:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 5509 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Faceriding_Delight_-_I_Wanna_Cum_All_Over_This_Face.mp4

Faceriding Delight - My Boss Is Done With You - Face Sitting

Marley is a hired assassin, sent to collect. The fool hasn't pay his debt for quite some time, and he will not have the money now.Knowing this, Marley does what must be done.as he is completely intimidated by her, she explains his options.which are none..except by ass. Marley with smother his face, whatever seconds he gets for breathing, he tries to bribe her, offering double..but she won't buy it..trapped beneath her big ass, he will tire out eventually, begging for mercy.but he will get none!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Interracial, Black, Ebony, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Marley, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Faceriding_Delight_-_My_Boss_Is_Done_With_You.mp4
File Size: 481 MB
Duration: 00:11:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 5523 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Faceriding_Delight_-_My_Boss_Is_Done_With_You.mp4

Faceriding Delight - This is Your Last Moment - Face Sitting

After breaking into his house, Noemi finds her target napping.this is easy money. Or is it? She takes a dominant position on top, keeping him glued to the couch, Noemi is here to collect the money he owes her boss, but the fool is not going to have it.

Too bad for him, She is physically superior, and as she tells him, he has no idea how many people she has with her big ass. Noemi demands the money, while sitting on him, or she is going to have to resort to harder measures, like smothering his face into submission. She takes joy is her job, humping that face while dishing out a little humbleness, he won't be able to escape the inevitable.

This clip has great verbal and teasing play, as Noemi keeps scaring him and humiliating him while riding his face..and since there is no way he can come up with, no amount of bribes or begging for mercy will get him off the hook.Noemi will takes off her thong, and take a little extra joy finishing him off nude.."This is your last moment." Great finale with a beautiful and full figured Asian beauty.and did I mention?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Executrix, Noemi, Asian, Ass Smothering, Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Fem Dom, Smother

File name:Faceriding_Delight_-_This_is_Your_Last_Moment.mp4
File Size: 524 MB
Duration: 00:12:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 5487 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Faceriding_Delight_-_This_is_Your_Last_Moment.mp4

Faceriding Delight - What Happens To Snitchers - Face Sitting

They get used. This is a popular theme and request, and Marly will NOT disappoint. She is the complete package, beauty, great body, and ass to for, and a sexy and sensual, playful personality. She looks AMAZING in her hot outfit, something she wears for her lucky BF, but since her dumb step brother snitched on her, she can't go see him. She's going to sneak in while he rests and sit on him, pinning him with her weight under the sheets. He wakes and even though he acts confused, he pretty much knows what this is about.Marly shushes him and confronts him about snitching on her, and now his face is going to "fill in" for her BF. A good plot that starts from him being reluctant..to a very willing participant, as she gets him to admit he likes being sat on by his beautiful step sister. He admits to his jealousy of her BF, and Marly, being in a very naughty and horny mood will ride his face and hump it, she wants to cum on his face! A great angle to this clip shows all her face expressions, body from front to back, feet, everything.especially a sensual peel of her thong, followed by a bare ass smother and ride, a fantastic clip and one of Marly's best for sure!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Face Fucking, Role Play, Ebony Goddess, Ebony, Taboo, Ebony Ass Worship, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:Faceriding_Delight_-_What_Happens_To_Snitchers.mp4
File Size: 354 MB
Duration: 00:12:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3742 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Faceriding_Delight_-_What_Happens_To_Snitchers.mp4

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Whipped and Ruined Flesh Part 1 - Whipping

My hardcore masochist slave is back for more fun. I love being able to take a slave and push him to the limits of his pain tolerance. I've secured him in the stocks. He's immobilized in a standing position, ready for punishment. I've got a selection of whips, canes and floggers that I use one after the other to decorate his back with a series of wounds and marks. I'm a dangerous woman with a whip. Each crack of the whip elicits such wonderful screams from my slave. He clearly didn't know what he was asking for. His pain is my pleasure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment

File name:Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Whipped_and_Ruined_Flesh_Part_1.mp4
File Size: 348 MB
Duration: 00:09:29
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Whipped_and_Ruined_Flesh_Part_1.mp4

Submissed - Locked up and wanked - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cage, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Submissed_-_Locked_up_and_wanked.mp4
File Size: 847 MB
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 12.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Submissed_-_Locked_up_and_wanked.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Johanna - Double Caning - Complete Film

Mistress Johanna's slave has been nothing but a disappointment of late, so it's time to remind him of the repercussions for such slack and offensive behavior. Spanking is often a warm up for implement use, but the spanking dished out in this instance was part of the punishment with heavy slaps from both Mistresses, swiftly followed up by extremely hard strokes of a brutal dragon cane.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Heather, Mistress Johanna, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Mistress, Heather, Johanna, Boots, Corporal Punishment, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Gloves, Leather Jacket, Bondage Male, Bondage, Leather Trousers, Paddling, Paddle, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:double_caning_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 382 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6975 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

double_caning_complete_hd.mp4

FuckedFeet - Taylor Raz's First Footjob! - Foot Worship

Taylor Raz is a rising foot fetish star! This girl totally loves showing off her feet and having them worshiped - having her soles & arches licked from top to bottom as well as getting her toes sucked. Her feet are impeccable if I must say so myself. I have never seen wrinkles this deep on a girl and her arches are extremely high! Her feet are a size 8 and they are very ticklish!She also rubs baby oil all over the tops of her feet and her soles making them nice and shiny!I have never seen a girl so genuinely into it. She's been on a few sites already and traveled up from Tampa, Florida to shoot for us here at Feet of Philly.I plan to head down to Tampa and shoot with her down there and also with her hot girl friends! See me lick Taylor Raz's AWESOME bare feet! They are incredible. Super wrinkled soles and amazingly high arches. The fact that she totally loves this makes this scene even better! Taylor then flips over onto her stomach and gets her feet worshiped in " The Pose " position. Great shots of her super wrinkled soles and high arches! Lots of close-ups, too! I've been dying to work with this girl since last Summer! Nice and tan, She has the most wrinkled soles I have ever laid a tongue on and incredibly high arches gives me an amazing footjob! She does it in the traditional sitting on the couch and we finish in the " Pose " position and I explode onto her cupped wrinkled soles!! It's a MUST SEE!! There's also a cool, funny post interview scene at the end as I ask her what she thought of her experience.Great size 8 feet!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FuckedFeet, Foot Fetish, Taylor Raz, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking

File name:0402-FFTaylorRazWEB.mp4
File Size: 954 MB
Duration: 00:30:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0402-FFTaylorRazWEB.mp4

House of Sinn - The Step-Daddy Daughter Dilemma (1080 HD) - Goddess Ambra - Foot Worship

Being caught by your stepdaughter while sniffing Her shoes is never a bright idea, especially since you know you are a dirty old pervert lusting for Her from afar for years.. But She knows you've been lurking around, sniffing panties, shoes so now you must be punished if you don't want step-mommy dearest to know.You will submit to the sexy young daughter you can't stop thinking about and worship Her perfect feet that fit in your mouth like a delicate young truffle.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, House of Sinn, Goddess Ambra, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Fem Dom, Foot Gagging, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Shoe Sniffing, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:House_of_Sinn_-The_Step-Daddy_Daughter_Dilemma__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 316 MB
Duration: 00:10:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4016 kb/s
Audio: AC-3

D O W N L O A D:

House_of_Sinn_-The_Step-Daddy_Daughter_Dilemma__1080_HD.mp4

Kelly Kalashnik - Chill Out On The Sun - Face Sitting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blonde, Blond Hair, Outdoors, Kelly Kalashnik, Facesitting, High Heels, Face Sit, Human Ashtray, Spitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Torture with Heels, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Humiliation, Degradation, Cock Crushing, Crush, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Stockings, Nylons

File name:Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Chill_Out_On_The_Sun.mp4
File Size: 175 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:11:09
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 2054 kb/s
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3

D O W N L O A D:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Chill_Out_On_The_Sun.mp4

Lady Vampira - Dirty (Mind) Games - CBT

Slowly the goddess approaches her victim in latex and first looks at his peniscated cocks. Before the strict chastity for intermittent CBT is interrupted, the sub must endure the current dildo. First the cock is fucked in Facesitting in latex with the Urethradildo, then "plucked" with the PenisPlug. For the Tease and Denial orgasm control, the mistress uses a particularly effective "massager" on the glans, which forces the cumshot. When the lusty explorer explodes almost before lust, the Mistress p*sses from her down on her human t*ilet. The natural s*ct drips from the g*lden shower still wet and warm from the feet, as the loserpig lick the piss to the absolute humiliation!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Vampira, CBT, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tattoos, Piercings, Latex, Rubber

File name:Lady_Vampira_-_Dirty__Mind__Games.mp4
File Size: 388 MB
Duration: 00:12:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4103 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Vampira_-_Dirty__Mind__Games.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Mistress Rebekka Raynor knows how to use a whip - Whipping

Can the caning expert find out how to use a whip? You can bet she can! The concept of this scene is super simple - slave Rhys has been tied up in the dungeon of Club K and Mistress Rebekka has found a selection of her best whips. Now the fun can start for Miss Raynor as well as the suffering of the brave slave. A scene of genuine British discipline.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Raynor, Rebekka Raynor, Mistress, Redhead, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Mistress_Rebekka_Raynor_knows_how_to_use_a_whip.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:18:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9949 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Mistress_Rebekka_Raynor_knows_how_to_use_a_whip.mp4

Mistress Iside - Masochistic Conversion - Whipping

I love to punish in the most sadistic way a masochist slave, but what gives me even more pleasure is to torture to the limit of human endurance a slave who is not a masochist. Today, I'm going torture this slave in the most cruel way, I want this slave to become able to undergo the most painful tortures to satisfy my sadistic instinct. I know that I can bend to my will any man and make him become what I want and I know how to obtain this result. In such situations, the only way is to push the pain threshold to the maximum level of human endurance. The higher is the pain, the higher is my control on his mind. For this reason, this slave is going to receive the most powerful and painful whipping .. I recommend everybody to watch the preview of this clip which is a real masterpiece.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Iside, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal, Corporal Punishment, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, BDSM, Extreme Domination

File name:Mistress_Iside_-_Masochistic_Conversion.mp4
File Size: 361 MB
Duration: 00:15:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3059 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-_Masochistic_Conversion.mp4

My Slave - Immobilized, Pumped Up and Milked Hard - Handjob

I am always looking for more efficient ways to reduce slave 0 to a mere cocktoy. To bind and confine his body while only his genitals are exposed. They need to be hard, shiny and ready to play with any time I please. Fortunately I have just the right equipment to ensure my pleasure. I have confined him into a tight bondage sleepsack with lots of straps and buckles that make any kind of struggle futile. Perfect to keep him in there for hours and hours. To make him loose all sense of time. Make him lose all sense of his masculinity while I own his manhood.

To keep him hard I have forced his dick into a penis pump that constantly sucks on his dick. Now for some fun I pull it off and start to feel his swollen member. So hot and helpless in my hands. By manipulating it, by teasing and hurting it I force my will into his mind, inside his dark prison. I edge him again and again, as he struggles in his bonds, reduced to a mere sextoy. He realizes that his whole existence is centred around pleasing his owner as I force him to cum with some hard jerks. As his balls have been milked good I force his sensitive dick back in the penis pump and pump it up again. Now he will stay hard until I feel like abusing him again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Immobility Fetish, Handjob, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:My_Slave_-_Immobilized__Pumped_Up_and_Milked_Hard.mp4
File Size: 484 MB
Duration: 00:13:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5023 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

My_Slave_-_Immobilized__Pumped_Up_and_Milked_Hard.mp4

Obey Melanie - A mouth to cum in - Handjob

Do you know how to make a dick cum? I want cocks squirting in your face as much as you do! So you need to practice. I'm going to take your dick in my hands and teach you. I will stroke as your shaft as you learn to pleasure a cock in your mouth. And I won't stop until you make them cum. In your face!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Mistress, Edging Games, Handjob, Fucking Machine, Orgasm Denial, Cocktease, Humiliation, Degradation, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_A_mouth_to_cum_in.mp4
File Size: 775 MB
Duration: 00:10:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_A_mouth_to_cum_in.mp4

Sting CFNM - Miss Steel - Femdom Spanking

The lads at the college where Miss Steele is Deputy Headmistress have drawn a losing card when it comes to discipline. The staff there know the best way to maintain good behaviour amongst the senior boys is to send them straight to this no nonsense disciplinarian.

Two such boys are Mattis (Kurt Maddox) and Davis (Robin Palmer) Having pushed their luck too far they both find themselves knocking on the Headmistress door. She's in no mood to compromise and these two naughty boys will feel the full force of here wrath.

For Mattis it will be a good hard bare bottom caning, kneeling on the stool followed by a stinging spanking over Miss's knee, so embarrassing for a big boy like him! For the ever petulant Davis, he will strip off his grey shorts and go over her knee too, bare bottom well raised, for a scorching spanking After this the brown leather strap will finish the job, leaving the lad feeling well punished and regretting that he ever broke the rules in the first place.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CFNM, Miss Steel, Spanking, Mistress, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Spanked, Spank, School Uniform, Domination, Fem Dom, Humiliation, Discipline, Degradation

File name:Sting_CFNM_-_Miss_Steel.mp4
File Size: 257 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:22:17
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1516 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sting_CFNM_-_Miss_Steel.mp4

Girls Next Door Team Ballbuster - Worlds Strongest Ballbuster Part 2 - Muscular Domination

This is another incredible clip featuring the Muscle bulging, Tit Popping out, super hot, Sheila Rock. In possibly her hottest outfit yet, Sheila looks unreal in her tight, wet look, thong bikini set as she struts around showing off her superior figure, her amazing strength and her innovative techniques for Crushing Nuts! First, Sheila gives you an up close look at every sexy muscle she has as she displays several muscle filexing poses for her Legs, Ass, Back, Arms and Abs. Then she easily Squats down, grabs a 200lbs man, and Fireman Carries him up on her shoulders. She strategically positions her shoulder into his groin, and balances his weight on his Balls as she bounces him up and down, and jams her shoulder and uppercuts up into his Nads. His own weight is Squashing his genitals as she bounces up and down with her crazy strong legs.

File name:Girls Next Door Team Ballbuster - Worlds Strongest Ballbuster Part 2.mp4
File Size: 543 MB
Duration: 00:10:37
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 6947 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Girls Next Door Team Ballbuster - Worlds Strongest Ballbuster Part 2.mp4

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Slave Cock Gets Punished - Madison Volt - CBT

When a slave has empty balls, there's hardly any use for him anymore. The one exception I've found is that it gives me to opportunity to truly harm a dried up cock and balls. He's got not juice left, but that doesn't stop me from encasing his extremely sensitive cock with an industrial vibrator. He squirms and whines as the vibrator turns pleasure into pain. I few squeezes and slaps to his cock and balls are all he needs to lose the ability to stand. I guess there's still fun to be had even when a slave is all dried up.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Madison Volt, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Fem Dom

File name:Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Slave_Cock_Gets_Punished.mp4
File Size: 507 MB
Duration: 00:08:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Slave_Cock_Gets_Punished.mp4

Goddess Chanel - sterility kicks - Mistress Zahra - Ballbusting

Mistress Zahra and me had a fairly new slave over to a clip shooting. He is both just so desperate to please us. LOL! We love that. Take notes, all you other slaves. This slave didn't say "I want"- he said "What do YOU want, Goddes"! So me n Mistres Zahra decided to ballbust this guy. Even though he is not "into" ballbusting- I don't care!!) This is about our entertainment, not what he wants! And a true slave only want to serve and please us. ) So this loser obediently lays on the floor with his legs spread for us! Ready to take kick after kick. We had so much fun kicking this guy that that it really wouldn't matter when this guy gets sterile from all these hard kicks. We even enjoy using the slaves face as a seat while we torture his genitals with our high heels! Not only is this loser unable to call out for mercy, his legs are forceably held open by one of us Mistress so there is truely no escape! Haha!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Goddess Chanel, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Arab Ballbusting, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ball Stomping, Mistress Zahra, Zahra, Mistress

File name:Goddess Chanel - sterility kicks.mp4
File Size: 865 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:56
Video: AVC, 1440x, 25.000 FPS, 10.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Chanel - sterility kicks.mp4

Goddess Lena - The singing fat pig - Reell - CBT

The fat pig FedEx has to make feral sounds and sing us the song of the "Bavarian Cowgirl". This obviously humorous situation gets a very special flavor through the use of female violence. My friend Reell and I had a lot of fun with this loser.

Clip language: German

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Lena, Kicking, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Humiliation, Degradation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Dual Domination, Fem Dom, Double Domination, Reell

File name:Goddess Lena - The singing fat pig.mp4
File Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:10:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lena - The singing fat pig.mp4

Lady Bellatrix - Queen of Mean - Venus in Furs, Puss in Boots - Oral Servitude

On a rainy day in Buckinghamshire, I am so glad to be indoors wearing nothing more than My wolf fur coat and thigh high leather fetish boots. I admire Myself in this exotic coat and then encourage My slave to do the same. As he pets My fur with his big man hands, I ask him how much he wants to worship this She-Beast in front of him. But with all the writhing around, I'm starting to get hot and bothered so I seductively peel the coat off to reveal that I'm not wearing much else underneath besides My leather boots. I decide that it's time to move on to worshipping something else. Backing My booty up into his face, I make him beg him for a little hit of crack. As I tease him with the hopes of getting a little scent, he's just going to have to grovel for it. With such a sensory overload, things have started getting really steamy so I let him lick the full length of My leather boots. He caresses the full length of one over the knee boot as he sucks off the heel of the other. He makes primal grunting noises as he licks the soles of the boots so I know he is in deep sub space by now. With My leg fully extended he licks all the way up, then all the way down the leather boots. With the heady scent of leather and fur, I ask him if he wants to sniff something else? As he brings his head close to My pussy, I clasp his head between My thighs and put him in a firm scissor lock while cackling the whole while.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Lady Bellatrix, High Heels, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Fem Dom, Leather Boots, Leather Fetish, Fur, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:Lady Bellatrix - Queen of Mean - Venus in Furs, Puss in Boots.mp4
File Size: 710 MB
Duration: 00:13:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7354 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Bellatrix - Queen of Mean - Venus in Furs, Puss in Boots.mp4

Lady Vampira - Kinky CBT by Dominatrix Lady Vampira on the Gyno Chair Part 1 - Urethral Sounds

Ready for your "treatment" on the gyn chair, slave? You can not fight back against the tails in a leather jacket, and under the mask there is breath control. Some between and the current flows through your eggs. With the electrodildo I also put your asshole under electricity. And this is only the beginning of the CBT therapy with fetish nurse Lady Vampira in the hospital room of the SM Studios Femdom Empire

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Vampira, CBT, Electric Play, Ball Abuse, Electric, Med Gyno, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, Anal Masturbation, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mask Fetish

File name:Lady Vampira - Kinky CBT by Dominatrix Lady Vampira on the Gyno Chair Part 1.mp4
File Size: 265 MB
Duration: 00:09:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3944 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Vampira - Kinky CBT by Dominatrix Lady Vampira on the Gyno Chair Part 1.mp4

Femme Fatale - Mistress Deni 1 - Smother

Mistress Deni choke and HOM her slave with black leather gloves.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Gloves, Mistress Deni, Deni, Mistress, HOM, Hand Over Mouth, Smothering, Smother, Fetish

File name:Femme_Fatale_-_Mistress_Deni_1.mp4
File Size: 797 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:06:27
Video: AVC, 1080x, 30.000 FPS, 17.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femme_Fatale_-_Mistress_Deni_1.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Serena - Mistress's Pain Slut - Complete Film - CBT

Mistress Serena's pain slut has already been reprogrammed to get turned on and only orgasm whilst in extreme pain, but she has decided to up the ante on his pain thresholds in this session. The slave's balls are sandwiched in the crushing plate and every now and then the pressure increased with a gentle yet cruel twist of the fly screws. His anal passage is filled with a humiliating plug and his nipples, not to be neglected are viciously clamped too. The ordeal really starts to test him when Mistress uses her stiletto heeled boots to jab at his most sensitive parts, but his immobility through bondage means he can do nothing but take the pain of her desire. Finally, his humiliation and this next stage of Mistress Serena's mindfuck training is accomplished when the intensity of his suffering triggers an orgasm, right into his face and open mouth.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Serena, Serena, Mistress, Boots, Anal, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Knee Boots, Leather, Humiliation, Vibrator, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Degradation, Fem Dom, Nipple Torment, Corset

File name:mistresss_pain_slut_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:23:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

mistresss_pain_slut_complete_hd.mp4

Fetish Minds Productions - Nika Venom the mistress - Teasing

Nika Venom is known for being a brat, but she is also a demanding mistress. She is all decked out in a leather skirt, gloves, stockings, and rhinestone boots. She has her slave on all fours and makes him look in the mirror at how pathetic he is. She grabs his ball gagged mouth and laughs at him. She rides him like a horse over to her chair. She teases him with what he will never have. She grabs her tits and asks if he wishes he could put his cock in between them. He is denied of course because she is a mistress and he is pathetic.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nika Venom, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Ball Gagged, Leather Skirt, Young Mistress, Leather Gloves, Stockings, Nylons, Boots, Fem Dom

File name:Fetish_Minds_Productions_-_Nika_Venom_the_mistress.mp4
File Size: 636 MB
Duration: 00:08:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9731 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish_Minds_Productions_-_Nika_Venom_the_mistress.mp4

BallbustingWorld - Aversion Therapy - Sophia - Ballbusting

Sophia wants to stop Nadman from constantly staring at her tits, so every time he looks at them, she is going to put him into horrible testicular pain. It's very simple; when he stops starting at her tits, she will stop ballbusting him. Unfortunately, Nadman is a sucker for a nice pair of boobs and his balls are massive and swollen by the time he finally learns his lesson.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sophia, BallbustingWorld, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Blonde, Blond Hair, Boots, Red Boots

File name:bb1426-3000.mp4
File Size: 360 MB
Duration: 00:16:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1426-3000.mp4

Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Mistress Human Floor - Lady Roksana - Trampling

It is a honor for a devoted slave being allowed to serve as a human footstool for such a beautiful Mistress like Lady Roksana is! Lady Roksana is so superior and dominant! She loves to humiliate slaves and it is much more humiliating to abuse the face of a slave as a footrest than his chest or belly! She is sitting comfortable on a chair having her long legs crossed while reading a magazine. Lady Roksana ignores her shoeslave all the time but she knows for sure that she causes him a lot of pain while crushing his face under the soles of her elegant Italian slingback stilettos. Watch it with great POV scenes and nice close ups in between.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Roksana, Lady Roksana, Human Furniture, High Heels, Footstool, Human Foot Stool, Domination, Trampling, Trample, Crushing, Crush

File name:Boot_Heel_Worship_Cbt_Humiliation_-_Mistress_Human_Floor.mp4
File Size: 335 MB
Duration: 00:07:11
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6385 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Boot_Heel_Worship_Cbt_Humiliation_-_Mistress_Human_Floor.mp4

Femdombeauties - Syonera Von Styx - Belt-Crop-Whip - Full Version - Female Domination

The serf slave No. 17 has again collected a lot of penalty points. First he has to lick his boots to greet his mistress and there are some slaps in the face. Then the beautiful sadist fixes him on the pillory. Syonera von Styx punishes her slave hard with belt, crop and a mean dressage whip. The victim screams and writhes in pain while Syonera laughs sadistically.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdombeauties, Syonera Von Styx, Extreme Domination, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment, Boots, Boot Fetish, CFNM

File name:Femdombeauties_-Syonera_Von_Styx-Belt-Crop-Whip-_Full_Version.mp4
File Size: 893 MB
Duration: 00:26:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4513 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femdombeauties_-Syonera_Von_Styx-Belt-Crop-Whip-_Full_Version.mp4

Peghim - Aria Carson - Pegging

Aria Carson has always been in love with anal. She wants to show you how much it turns her to fuck your ass. Watch her dance with her strapon before she gets to businASS! Midway in thee scene they take a turn filling eachother so she can have a chance to cum too!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Peghim, Aria Carson, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Anal Fisting, Fists, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:peghim_Aria_Carson_013020__1080p.mp4
File Size: 905 MB
Duration: 00:24:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_Aria_Carson_013020__1080p.mp4

Reell - Crying Nipples (1080 HD) - Nipple Torture

I look all cute and harmless, don't I? - 'Yes, but they're often the worst, mistress.' Well, there's something slumbering inside them and it eventually wants to come out . (GERMAN CLIP)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torture, Hard, Brutal, High Heels, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Reell, German

File name:Reell_-Crying_Nipples__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:09:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reell_-Crying_Nipples__1080_HD.mp4

The Real Queendom - Kawaii Smother Marathon 7 Back to Business - Face Sitting

Its the 3rd and final day of the smother marathon. Mistress Kawaii has had a nice breakfast and she's ready to get back to business; ass smothering her helpless slave! She goes right into reverse facesitting and smashes the slave's nose beneath her tight leggings. You can see the slave's nose bending and beings smushed between her cheeks as the tight material of the leggings keeps Kawaii's ass from completely eating the slave's face. for now! She flips around for some forward facesitting, but 4 minutes in Mistress kawaii decides to take off the leggings and let her ass really get to work on the slave's face! Mistress Kawaii stands up, strips off her leggings, then literally jumps backwards, landing ass first and full weight on the helpless slave's face! It happens so fast that the slave is actually dazed from the impact of Kawaii's ass! The slave is still dazed as Kawaii moves into an inescapable forward facesit. She is so comfortable in this position she barely even notices is face trapped beneath her! When Kawaii turns back around for more reverse facesitting her huge ass, now free from the leggings, swallows up the slave's whole head! She stretches her legs out, increasing the weight on the slave's face, and rocks slowly from side to side, occasionally lifting a cheek enough to let the slave suck in some air from inside her ass crack. Kawaii has really enjoyed smothering this slave non stop for 3 days and she intends to enjoy this last day to the fullest! She pushes the slave, giving him just enough air to stay alive and squirming, but enjoying how weak and pathetic his struggles have become as the marathon has gone on. Mistress Kawaii is determined to make this last day the toughest and the slave will be lucky to survive!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BBW Domination, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Mistress Kawaii, Kawaii, Mistress, Ass Smothering, Smother, Big Butt, Ass Squishing, Fem Dom

File name:The_Real_Queendom_-_Kawaii_Smother_Marathon_7_Back_to_Business.mp4
File Size: 453 MB
Duration: 00:13:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4666 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Real_Queendom_-_Kawaii_Smother_Marathon_7_Back_to_Business.mp4

Back