Merciless Mistresses

Jasmine Mendez - Naughty Xmas Fart Sniffing! (720 HD) - Farting

It's Christmas time and I have so many Gifts for you.

But instead of wrapping the gifts I'm wrapping your face to my ass and your going to swallow, sniff and eat all of my farts.

These are the rarest gifts a Goddess like me has to offer so sniff sniff sniff and be grateful for my holiday generosity.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jasmine Mendez, Latina, Asshole Fetish, Farting, Farts

File name:Jasmine_Mendez_-Naughty_Xmas_Fart_Sniffing___720_HD.mp4
File Size: 293 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:04:01
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 9711 kb/s
Audio: AAC LTP

D O W N L O A D:

Jasmine_Mendez_-Naughty_Xmas_Fart_Sniffing___720_HD.mp4

TheRealQueendomm - The Wrath of Kawaii's Ass - Face Sitting

Mistress Kawaii is in a bad mood. She's tired and irritated after a long day of traveling and she needs to blow off steam. That's where this lucky facesitting slave comes in! Few things bring Mistress Kawaii as much joy as feeling her slave struggling for breath beneath her massive ass! After a long day of traveling her ass is nice and ripe, which only makes it more fun for Kawaii! The slave knows there's nothing he can do but accept his fate, but eventually the need for air always causes him to squirm around in a desperate attempt to find some air. Of course, Kawaii's bit butt makes that impossible! "Destroying your face always makes me so happy!" Within a minute Mistress Kawaii is already feeling better, giggling as she bounces and flattens her slave's face. "Wow, your face is getting like, really really red!" That only encourages Mistress Kawaii to jump back onto her slave's battered face again. When Kawaii turns to sit sideways she laughs as she feels the slave's nose being completely crushed beneath one of her cheeks. She wonders if its close to breaking, but doesn't let up for a second! She throws in some full weight forward and side saddle face sitting, but her true love is reverse facesitting! She loves to feel her big, juicy booty swallow up the slave's face and let's be honest, it looks fantastic on camera too! If you love big butts and facesitting this is definitely a clip you'll want to buy (along with all of Mistress Kawaii's other facesitting clips, they're all pretty incredible)!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pantyhose, Nylons, TheRealQueendomm, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Kawaii, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:TheRealQueendomm_-_The_Wrath_of_Kawaii_s_Ass.mp4
File Size: 571 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6938 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

TheRealQueendomm_-_The_Wrath_of_Kawaii_s_Ass.mp4

Footdomunited - Boot Slaves - Mistress Alexa - Foot Worship

Mistress Alexa makes her slave crawl over to her and smothers his face with her suede boots before making him remove her boots to sniff on the inside of her boots.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Footdomunited, Mistress Alexa, Foot Fetish, Alexa, Mistress, Footworship, Sweaty Feet, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Footdomunited_-Boot_Slaves-_Mistress_Alexa.mp4
File Size: 224 MB
Duration: 00:05:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5840 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Footdomunited_-Boot_Slaves-_Mistress_Alexa.mp4

SubbyHubby - Esmi Lee and Kendra Movie

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Toes Licking, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Kendra James, Esmi Lee, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuckie, Cuck, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforce Bi, Make Me Bi, Gay Blowjob

File name:SubbyHubby_-_Esmi_Lee_and_Kendra_Movie.mp4
File Size: 3.08 GB
Duration: 00:36:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby_-_Esmi_Lee_and_Kendra_Movie.mp4

SubbyHubby - Jessica Rayne - Mini Movie

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Jessica Rayne, Assworship, Footworship, Strapon, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Footjob

File name:SubbyHubby_-Jessica_Rayne-_Mini_Movie.mp4
File Size: 2.63 GB
Duration: 00:30:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby_-Jessica_Rayne-_Mini_Movie.mp4

SubmissiveCuckolds - Last Update (August 2019) - Mistress Lola B. - Cuckold

Gorgeous dominatrix orders her slave to kiss those feet as she rings up her bull. The guy shows up and she blows him while her cuck is only allowed to sniff her ass. Once she starts riding that alpha cock, the cuck is allowed to lick her pussy. After a nice round of anal, the girl lets him eat her gaped ass. He cleans up the bull's cumshot too.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Mistress Lola B, Lola B, Mistress, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Cumeating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Cumshot, Milking, Sperm

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-Last_Update__August_2019_-_Mistress_Lola_B..mp4
File Size: 694 MB
Duration: 00:22:09
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4097 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-Last_Update__August_2019_-_Mistress_Lola_B..mp4

Bffvideos - Goddess Dani Skyli First Foot Worship Pt.1

New Goddess Dani Skyli has a delicious big feet and obeys Olavo to smell and to lick them a lot. He does a great job as always.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazilian, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Goddess Dani Skyli, Dani Skyli, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:goddessskylifirstfootworship_pt1.mp4
File Size: 455 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

goddessskylifirstfootworship_pt1.mp4

Bffvideos - Goddess Lola Mello Ass Domination Pt.1 - Ass Worship

Hot brunette Lola Mello has a big and hot ass and Michael loves big asses so you can imagine how hot this clip will be.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Goddess Lola Mello, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Lola Mello, Brunette, Annilingus, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship

File name:goddesslollamelloassdomination_pt1.mp4
File Size: 455 MB
Duration: 00:10:20

D O W N L O A D:

goddesslollamelloassdomination_pt1.mp4

ClubDom - Cuck Training - Cuckold

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Stocking, Nylons, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Gay Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Blonde, Blond Hair, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie

File name:111810a.mp4
File Size: 324 MB
Duration: 00:06:49
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 6500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

111810a.mp4

CumeEatingCuckolds - Keep You Close (720 HD) - Cecilia Lion - Cuckold

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BBC, Big Black Cock, Brunette, Mistress Cecilia Lion, Cecilia Lion, Mistress, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:CumeEatingCuckolds_-Keep_You_Close__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:34:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CumeEatingCuckolds_-Keep_You_Close__720_HD.mp4

DirtyDommes - Ballbusting the lazy house servant - Nomi Melone - Ball Abuse

Laying around in bed? Not doing his chores? Being a useless piece of trash? Miss Nomi does not find it funny and shows exactly what she thinks of his behaviour: outrageous! She has no more patience with him and starts kicking her house slave directly in his balls. His balls always get him in trouble so it is better to bust them until their as useless as he is. No mercy and with accurate blows, Miss Nomi gets him on his knees. Her Black leather boots will do the trick. Bye bye balls!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, DirtyDommes, Leather, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Nomi Melone

File name:Ballbusting_the_lazy_house_servant.mp4
File Size: 225 MB
Duration: 00:08:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting_the_lazy_house_servant.mp4

SexySqueezeGirls - CPL Wrestling - CMX-JVD-86 Denim Punishment (720 HD) - Arianne - Scissor

Looks like Chris has his hands and face full of Arianne this round. Arianne was full of energy and looking to burn it by taking it out on Chris.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Scissor, CPL Wrestling, CPL, SexySqueezeGirls, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Arianne

File name:SexySqueezeGirls_-CMX-JVD-86_Denim_Punishment__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 511 MB
Duration: 00:13:56
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4974 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SexySqueezeGirls_-CMX-JVD-86_Denim_Punishment__720_HD.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Jade Jones and Mistress Sidonia - Sissy Sex Tape - Complete

Mistress Sidonia is creating a humiliating cuckold sex tape for her sissy slave, making sissy film her sex slave licking her cunt and fucking her. Mistress then holds the camera and the sissy is guided to suck the alpha slave's cock as she is berated and told about her new cuckold life, finally making the cock shoot in the sissy slut's mouth.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Jade Jones, Miss Jade Jones, Mistress, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Sex, Xdressing, Xdressing Cock Sucking

File name:The_English_Mansion_-Miss_Jade_Jones_and_Mistress_Sidonia-Sissy_Sex_Tape-_Complete.mp4
File Size: 262 MB
Duration: 00:07:35
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4644 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-Miss_Jade_Jones_and_Mistress_Sidonia-Sissy_Sex_Tape-_Complete.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Carmela - Brutally Ballbusting An Old Man (1080 HD)

This was a real fan that wrote in wanted to "get beaten literally to tears" by Princess Carmela.

Be careful what you wish for!!

In this part, I take the $100 bills that the old loser brought with him for Carmela, and shove them in his mouth one at a time. He has to hold them in his teeth while Carmela gets a RUNNING START and SLAMS her booted-foot up into his balls as hard as she can over & over!

If the $100 drops from his teeth, it belongs to Carmela!

And Carmela loooves her $$$, so.she makes sure she rattles the teeth of "old man loser" with each thunderous kick between his legs!

(This is a GREAT clip that every ballbusting fan will want to see!!) I even get a few kicks in of my own.how could I resist? LOL

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Goddess, Princess Carmela, Carmela, Princess, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, Findom, Financial Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Carmela-Brutally_Ballbusting_An_Old_Man__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:09:43
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Carmela-Brutally_Ballbusting_An_Old_Man__1080_HD.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Mia - Round 2 Geezer Whipping (1080 HD)

Well I truly do love beating this old sack of k9 logs. I have actually brought him on as one of my pain slaves so I can harm and hurt him as often as I want to. It's actually pretty amazing and abusing him is fast becoming one of my favorite things I do to pass time. LOL!

This was my geezer slaves second trip to the Mean Girl Manor to serve me. He is realllllllly fucking stupid and says a lot of dumb crud just to piss me off. So by the end of this trip a lot of anger and frustration had built up. I couldn't severely beat him till the end, so I tortured him a little bit everyday. I figured this wrinkly sack of verbal diarrhea would be completely useless to me if I went crazy on him before the very end of it's trip.

This clip is the first half of round 2 geezer beat down.

I invited Princess Mia over to join in my fun. It was only fair for me to have her come out to play with me since she had to put up with the geezers stupidity the day she came to the Mean Girl Manor.

Princess Mia and I have a blast whipping geezer over and over again with different types of crops, paddles and whips.

Maybe one day you will have the balls to come out to the Mean Girl Manor and let us play with you?!?! Probably not though. LOL!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Goddess, Princess Mia, Mia, Princess, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal, Corporal Punishment, Beatdowns, Sub Training, Humiliation, Degradation, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Mia-Round_2_Geezer_Whipping__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 803 MB
Duration: 00:25:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4193 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Mia-Round_2_Geezer_Whipping__1080_HD.mp4

ClubStiletto - Cum For Kandy (1080 HD) - Trampling

Mistress Kandy decides she will milk this loser, but not the old-fashioned way! She plants the sole of her dirty leather boot on his cock and demands that he squeeze out every inch of cum. She allows him to expedite things by the aid of his hand, but reminds him he will be cleaning up his mess. The slave does end up producing a big load..all over Kandy's boots! She makes him lick the mess off her dirty footwear.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Kandy Kink, Kandy, Mistress Kandy, Mistress, Boots, Leather Boots, CBT, Cock Trampling, Trample, Trampling

File name:ClubStiletto_-Cum_For_Kandy__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 583 MB
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8507 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-Cum_For_Kandy__1080_HD.mp4

CuckoldSessions - Valentina Nappi's Third Appearance (720 HD) - Cuckold

Every time Valentina goes to the fridge everything she's bought is gone. And she's sooo over it. Today she catches the little kitchen mouse in action. After yelling at him and a little fat shaming she leaves. Valentina is pissed that he isn't able to get it up because of all the added cholesterol in his system. He's under doctor direction to abstain from sex so that only adds to the marital disappointment. After the lashing and feeling even worse about his life, he sneaks back into the fridge, this time going for the cheese. Something about it is a little off, and things just aren't sitting right. In a dairy-induced psychosis he follows a trail of cheese crumbs to his wife and she leads him to a pair of men eager to fuck her the way she's been longing for. They fill her holes to the point the little mouse cries out in agony "How many times are you going to fuck my wife?" She makes sure he gets a close up of the kind of milk she loves the most: man milk from anyone but her slothy husband.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckoldsessions, BBC, Big Black Cock, Valentina Nappi, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking

File name:CuckoldSessions_-Valentina_Nappi_s_Third_Appearance__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 2.53 GB
Duration: 00:35:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CuckoldSessions_-Valentina_Nappi_s_Third_Appearance__720_HD.mp4

Danish Femdom - Punished and Milked

Milked and made to cum 3 times in a row. Mistress has her fun with this slave who is used as a human furniture, teased, denied, punished in all kinds of ways

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, CBT, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Vibrator, Danish Femdom, Danish Femdom 2019, Human Furniture, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:Punished_and_Milked.mp4
File Size: 480 MB
Duration: 00:29:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2152 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Punished_and_Milked.mp4

Footdomunited - Boot Slaves - Mistress Alexa - Foot Worship

Mistress Alexa makes her slave crawl over to her and smothers his face with her suede boots before making him remove her boots to sniff on the inside of her boots.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Footdomunited, Mistress Alexa, Foot Fetish, Alexa, Mistress, Footworship, Sweaty Feet, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Footdomunited_-Boot_Slaves-_Mistress_Alexa.mp4
Duration: 00:05:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5840 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Footdomunited_-Boot_Slaves-_Mistress_Alexa.mp4

Goddess Tangent - Paddle Punishment For Her Ts Pet

After being bent over Ms. Kates knee, the darling Nadia Noel has to endure even more of a punishment. Ms Kate brings out the paddle and takes it to Nadia Noels cute ass until it is brimming red. She squirms and yelps at the hard blows to her already tender little tight ass. The little school girl was being punished for sneaking out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Transsexuals, Goddess Tangent, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Tangent, Goddess, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Paddle, Padling, Transgender, Bratty, Corporal Punishment, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Latex, Rubber, Naughty Schoolgirl, TGirl

File name:Goddess_Tangent_-_Paddle_Punishment_For_Her_Ts_Pet.mp4
File Size: 869 MB
Duration: 00:07:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Tangent_-_Paddle_Punishment_For_Her_Ts_Pet.mp4

ClubStiletto - To Be This Close - Miss Jasmine - Face Sitting

Mmmm, this scene opens as beautiful Miss Jasmine touches herself and remarks on how smooth she feels down there. The camera pulls back and we see her rub her pussy over her slave's face and bald head. This starts out like a POV as Jasmine talks directly to you and uses the slave as nothing more than an object. "I like to sm0ther him in different ways," she says, as she lowers her breasts over his head. She sits up and presses her pussy into his nose and uses it to stimulate her clit. She moves into a forward-facing position where she notices that her slave is erect.

It's a hot day and Jasmine lifts her arms to smell her armpits and mentions that she has never worn underarm deodorant. Have a sniff! Meanwhile, the slave starts to kick below her but rather than let him breathe, she simply reaches out and rubs his cock. Jasmine's ass looks so plump and delicious on the slave's face, and you'll wish it were you in that position, even with the lack of air to breathe. The slave is now rock hard so Jasmine strokes his pathetic cock to tease and deny him before she sits back up to get a nice, tight seal over his face. "Fight for it; I'm not getting up," she says.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, ClubStiletto, Miss Jasmine, Jasmine, Asian, Mistress, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Fetish

File name:ClubStiletto_-_To_Be_This_Close.mp4
File Size: 474 MB
Duration: 00:06:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9958 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_To_Be_This_Close.mp4

DirtyDommes - Eating cum of her leather ass - Tina Kay - Cum Eating

Miss Tina loves to play mind games with her slaves. She is wearing exactly what drives her sub crazy: tight leggings and the sexiest black leather boots. She teases him and gets his cock hard, making him think she is ready to fuck him but he will be fucking her boots instead. He is instructed to stick his cock between her booted legs and hump them. He can feel her wet pussy as he slides his dick inbetween her smooth leatherclad legs as well.it feels so good! He is only allowed to cum if he licks the CUM off her leather ass afterwards.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyDommes, Miss Tina, Mistress, Tina Kay, Leather, Boots, Gloves, Cumeating, Dungeon, Handjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Boot Fucked

File name:Eating_cum_of_her_leather_ass.mp4
File Size: 343 MB
Duration: 00:13:16
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Eating_cum_of_her_leather_ass.mp4

My Rubber Wank Toyboy - Handjob

Nurse Eva has some very special treatment for you slave boy! He lies neatly tied and gagged on the table. I have put him into a pair of transparent latex shorts with a cock and ball sheath. I just love forcing him into rubber and using him like my little dildo toy. Seeing his dick all shiny and wet through the rubber . hmmm. To comfort my bizarre tastes I have put on some transparent latex examination gloves. Then I take rubber tubing's and tie off his dick and balls in their confinement. No escape now and no one will hear your muffled sounds while I pull the cum out of you. How feeble when all the white cum squirts inside of the cock sheath. You won't make a mess on my table and I think I will just leave you like this until the next session.

Some girl giving some guy a handjob in latex gloves, he has latex condom pants on, he cums in the latex condom pants sheet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Nurse Eva, Eva, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:My_Rubber_Wank_Toyboy.mp4
File Size: 130 MB
Duration: 00:08:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2021 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

My_Rubber_Wank_Toyboy.mp4

Oubliette - Whipping into Shape - Mistress Paris

There is nothing Mistress Paris enjoys more than correcting stupid slaves, you can almost feel the strikes of the whip as they cut across across his body, his cries are truly justified! Having finished administering his punishment Mistress announces that she is going to be leaving him there to reflect before returning later in the evening to administer a second round of lashes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oubliette, Outdoors, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Mistress Paris, Paris, Mistress, Latex, Whipping Fantasy, Single Tail Whipping Fantasy, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training

File name:Oubliette_-_Whipping_into_Shape.mp4
File Size: 1.72 GB
Duration: 00:12:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 19.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_-_Whipping_into_Shape.mp4

SexySqueezeGirls - SSG-VC-129 Boss Ass Bitch Scissors (720 HD) - Arianne

Boss Ass Bitch Scissors Chris is going up against the tough and sexy Arianne in this scissor only clip. Arianne is dressed in her one piece BOSS one piece and she is ready to destroy Chris with no regrets. He should have learned his lesson not to mess with Arianne and her lethal legs. As they start Arianne rushes at Chris shoving his head down to the mats, then get behind him pulling his head back up between her thighs. Now in a standing scissor Chris already feels the tension as Arianne tightens the grip around his neck. Was not long before he started moaning in pain and tapping. Having to withstand a forward and reverse standing scissor for over 2 min, Chris was already in bad shape. Arianne locks in a reverse figure four that crushes Chris's face between her thighs and calves now. Arianne's scissor punishment was truly a sight to watch as her thighs do maximum damage to Chris. She switches to snapping straight legged scissors, watching his face turn dark purple. From forward to reverse, knotted, and more, Chris was feeling the burn and his neck was in pretty rough shape. Arianne sits behind Chris, gets him into a figure four and uses hand over mouth saying to him " i want to see your face as I squeeze and take your breath". As chris was literally on the brink of going out a few times, Arianne puts on a straight leg scissor from a knotted figure four, and crushes him into submission. Chris could barely even say that he gives up, so Arianne squeezes a few more times really hurting him now. After Chris finally submits to her, she poses saying " that's right I'm the boss ass bitch in here".

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Scissor, CPL Wrestling, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Arianne

File name:SexySqueezeGirls_-SSG-VC-129_Boss_Ass_Bitch_Scissors__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 597 MB
Duration: 00:16:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4986 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SexySqueezeGirls_-SSG-VC-129_Boss_Ass_Bitch_Scissors__720_HD.mp4

SubbyHubby - Charlyse Angel Movie

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Charlyse Angel, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Stockings, Nylons, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Pussy Tease, Teasing, Chindo, Facedildo, Face Dildo, Strapon, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:SubbyHubby_-_Charlyse_Angel_Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:32:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 6500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby_-_Charlyse_Angel_Movie.mp4

CumEatingCuckolds - Down Under (720 HD) - Cuckold

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Creampie, Young Mistress, BBC, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Big Black Cock, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:CumEatingCuckolds_-Down_Under__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:33:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CumEatingCuckolds_-Down_Under__720_HD.mp4

FemaleWorship - Zoe Sparx - Today You Get To Lick My Ass (4K) - Ass Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Annilingus, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, Zoe Sparx, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship

File name:FemaleWorship_-Zoe_Sparx-Today_You_Get_To_Lick_My_Ass__4K.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:06:28
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-Zoe_Sparx-Today_You_Get_To_Lick_My_Ass__4K.mp4

GlamyAnya - Wanking prisoner becomes an human ashtray - Humiliation

Goddesses hold all the rights over you, including your right to give yourself pleasure. We know you are addicted to your own hand, but if you are caught, you will end up in our prison. Locked in chastity, locked in cell, you can just gaze on our Perfection. But some slaves are smart asses and know that Goddesses deserve a treat! Bribe Us with a cigarette and We will transform you into our human ashtray boots worshipper!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, GlamyAnya, Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Anya, Glamy Anya, Dual Domination, Cage, Double Domination, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Human Ashtray Fantasy, Boots, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Boot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Leather, Leather Fetish, Leggings Fetish, Prison Fantasy, Prisoner Fantasy, Smoking Fetish

File name:GlamyAnya_-_Wanking_prisoner_becomes_an_human_ashtray.mp4
File Size: 393 MB
Duration: 00:11:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4260 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GlamyAnya_-_Wanking_prisoner_becomes_an_human_ashtray.mp4

Goddess Tangent - Rubber Dolls Demise (p2)

Mistress Tangent's rubber doll is tied up ready to take her sounding. She stuffs her cock full and fucks her hole nice and good. Mistress Tangent wants to see her dolly stroke her self while her cock is nice and full. She strokes her cock like a good dolly while Mistress Tangent supervises, but Mistress Tangent isn't fully satisfied. Mistress Tangent fucks her face with her hand while dolly continues to stroke; she needs to cum before time runs out. She keeps trying, but to no avail; Looks like the rubber doll is in trouble. Mistress Tangent Stuffs her mouth with a ball gag and leaves to get a giant butt plug for the bad rubber dolly who couldn't cum for her.

File name:Goddess_Tangent_-Rubber_Dolls_Demise__p2.mp4
File Size: 160 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:19:45
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Tangent_-Rubber_Dolls_Demise__p2.mp4

Melody - Timeshare Program - Cruel Foot And Foot Humiliation - Foot Worship

This period Rea changed the rental system and she said something like timeshare, that means that one Domina can pay for us to have us for some weeks in the year. Seems that it works for many brats, as we have to work overtime now! Today my first day with two new Mistresses, Tricia and Melody. They look very beautiful and sweet, but usually we are so wrong!

With this timesharing system, we cannot take a break! Melody relaxes on the bed and everything is fine, until she calls me and commands me to worship her feet. I do and she laughs at me and commands me to open my mouth, putting her foot deep into it! The tiny feet of Melody go easily deep into my mouth and she fucks it and enjoys it, while I am gagged and suffering! Melody kicks my face and wipes her feet all over it, just to footgag me over and over again in different styles. This little brat!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Melody, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Melody_-Timeshare_Program-_Cruel_Foot_And_Foot_Humiliation.mp4
File Size: 241 MB
Duration: 00:06:19
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4930 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Melody_-Timeshare_Program-_Cruel_Foot_And_Foot_Humiliation.mp4

Men Are Slaves - Leya Falcon - Whipping Or Shocking? - CBT

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Leya Falcon, CBT, Ballshocker, Electric Play, Electric, Electricity

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-Leya_Falcon-_Whipping_Or_Shocking-.mp4
File Size: 509 MB
Duration: 00:05:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-Leya_Falcon-_Whipping_Or_Shocking-.mp4

Sakura - Social Class - Hard Foot And Humiliation - Foot Worship

My pathetic slave dares to rest, so I walk on the bed, I go over him and he gets the punishment he deserves. I put my foot deep on his mouth and I push it to go as deep as possible. I FUCK HARD his mouth with my foot and I humiliate him verbally. Which one hurts him more, my words or my foot deep into his mouth? I laugh with the thought, as I abuse his face some more before he welcomes again my foot with his throat!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sakura, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Gagging, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Sakura_-Social_Class-_Hard_Foot_And_Humiliation.mp4
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:05:29
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5516 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sakura_-Social_Class-_Hard_Foot_And_Humiliation.mp4

Bffvideos - Princess Ariella First Facesitting Experience Pt.1 - Smother

Hot Domme Ariella smashes Michael face for several minutes letting the poor slave breathless.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Big Butt, Ass Smelling, Ass Smothering, Smother, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Princess Ariella, Ariella, Princess, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:princessariellafirstfacesittingexperience_pt1.mp4
File Size: 445 MB
Duration: 00:10:15

D O W N L O A D:

princessariellafirstfacesittingexperience_pt1.mp4

ClubStiletto - Her Pack Mule (1080 HD) - Mistress Kandy - Ponyplay

Mistress Kandy is mounting her big strong pony as the scene opens. She send shim down the trail and into the forest. She warns him to be careful of overhead branches because if he messes up her hair she will mess him up. This forces the pony to duck frequently insuring he works even harder. Meanwhile, Kandy looks back and you and says she can see you staring at her ass. The pony walks up the trail with some elevation before she turns him around and onto a different trail. She compares him to a pack mule and says if you want to take his place you will have to work hard to have lots of stamina.

Kandy gets to the secret garden and has the pony go over to one of the benches to do some squats. Then she has him turn back to where they came from. There are a lot of overhead branches so the pony is ducking a lot. She has him stop so she can pick some berries. It's so warm out that Kandy takes her top off exposing her magnificent breasts. She then has the pony turn around and orders you to sniff her ass before she directs the pony back towards home.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Outdoors, Human Horse, Human Pony, Ponyplay, Club Stiletto, Mistress Kandy, Kandy Kink, Kandy, Mistress

File name:CS_-_H_P_Mu.mp4
File Size: 446 MB
Duration: 00:06:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9940 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CS_-_H_P_Mu.mp4

ClubStiletto - Lunch For Office Bitch (1080 HD) - Miss Jasmine - Foot Worship

Miss Jasmine is generally satisfied with her office bitch and has even given him a few 15 cent raises. Weekly raises of 15 cents that is. To stream line things as much as possible though the ladies at Fem Corp have decided that from now on the slave will only get scraps for lunch rather than the sandwiches they used to be fed. Jasmine found some old cheddar puffs in the garbage and figured they were perfect for her slave. Too make it even more fun though she decides to feed them to him using her feet. The slave hasn't eaten in 24 hours so he starts devouring the soggy puffs like it's the best thing he's ever tasted. Jasmine doesn't want any of the cheddar on her feet so in addition to eating the food he has to lick her feet clean. "Give me a foot massage at the same time" she tells him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Jasmine, Jasmine, Asian, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Office Domination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:CS_-Lu_F_O_B__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 602 MB
Duration: 00:08:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9966 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CS_-Lu_F_O_B__1080_HD.mp4

ClubStiletto - You Have Needs, Lol (1080 HD) - Miss Xi - Chindo

Miss Xi is on the bed talking to her client who is casually sitting on her discipline bench. "I've done some digging around and have uncovered some info on you, including the fact you are married." She tells him it brings up a couple questions, the first being, how did he manage to find a wife in light of his super tiny penis and secondly why is he spamming girls on inst@gram and actually showing them his endowment? He claims he has needs that have to be satisfied and that's why he is contacting other women, his wife surely losing interest years ago. Xi laughs, "You have needs that need to be satisfied?" She then asks him if his little dick ever worked and he claims many women have responded positively. Xi is almost on the floor with laughter. Xi asks if she knows about his activities. He says no but Xi says she suspects she does know but just doesn't care and is actually out fucking real men anyway. The dumb slave says that she would never do that and she is happy with him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Asian, Mistress, Miss Xi, Xi, Chindo, Facedildo, Face Dildo

File name:CSt_-Y_H_N__L__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 666 MB
Duration: 00:09:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9973 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CSt_-Y_H_N__L__1080_HD.mp4

Empress Jennifer - Love At First Foot - Foot Fetish

I love being pampered, but no one can pamper like My bf.. The bubbles and massages are just the icing on the cake. The foot worship and tongue massage UNDER the bubbles def deserve a little treat for him too (even had to cut out some "EXTRA" footage) always for sale at a cuckold price of course LOL.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Empress Jennifer, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Latina, Handjob, Footdom, Foot Domination, Goddess Worship, Bathub Fetish, Bubble Bath, Foot Fantasy, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Masage, Sensual Massage

File name:E_Jen_-_Lo_A_F_F.mp4
File Size: 446 MB
Duration: 00:14:11
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4266 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

E_Jen_-_Lo_A_F_F.mp4

Sado-Ladies - Athena - Big Cock Big Ruin - Forced Orgasm

As Mistress Athena enters the dungeon, one thing is for sure: She is here to milk her slave! She is dressed only in expensive lingerie, long black leather gloves and sky high stiletto heels. The slave's cock is fully erected before his Mistress has reached the wooden cross he is bound to.

The blond bombshell tells him that she is here to make him cum and she starts stroking his cock slowly and gently. She spits on his dick and continues to wank. The slave immediately starts moaning in pleasure. Athena makes him feel her body and strokes his dick faster and faster. But she also tells him that he has to ask for permission to cum.

The slave's dick starts jerking and he begs for permission to cum. There is a mean smile on Athena's face and a moment before he is ready to cum she takes her hand away from his dick. His cock is jerking like crazy and he shoots the cum out but there is no backpressure. He screams and struggles in pain.What a frustrating orgasm for him and all he can hear is Athena's sneering laugh.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Mistress Athena, Athena, Mistress, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Bondage Male, Bondage, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Bondage Cross

File name:S-L_-A-_B_C_B_R.mp4
File Size: 126 MB
Duration: 00:05:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2833 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

S-L_-A-_B_C_B_R.mp4

Back