Merciless Mistresses

PureCFNM - Pizza Flash - Belle O'Hara and Kelly Cummins - Handjob

Jake is chatting to his girlfriend on webcam when his pizza arrives. She dares him to open the door naked but when the two female pizza delivery girls see his exposed penis they are less than happy. They barge in and push him to the ground before telling the girlfriend they are going to teach her a lesson.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PureCFNM, CFNM, Blowjob, Handjob, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Belle O'Hara, Kelly Cummins, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:PureCFNM_-Pizza_Flash-_Belle_O_Hara_and_Kelly_Cummins.mp4
File Size: 567 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

PureCFNM_-Pizza_Flash-_Belle_O_Hara_and_Kelly_Cummins.mp4

Severe Sex Films - Maitresse Madeline Marlowe - Maitresse Madeline breaks Marcelo part 1 - Pegging

Extreme anal performer and pain slut Marcelo is always testing his limits, but Maitresse Madeline Marlowe takes him to edge with a brutal combination of fisting, hard paddling, and pegging with an enormous dildo. And while Marcelo is accustomed to handling such abuse by disappearing into sub space, Maitresse is having none of that. She demands that Marcelo stay mentally present for every single moment, including a fisting session that takes her tattooed arm waaaaay up his butt, as well as a full strength hit with a paddle that propels her hapless slave off the bondage table and on to the floor. In the midst of all this, Marcelo forgets his word for appreciation for this session ("yummy"), which pisses off his Mistress and makes her think of even more vicious punishments.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Maitresse Madeline Marcelo, Madeline Marcelo, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Paddling, Paddle

File name:Severe_Sex_Films_-Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe-_Maitresse_Madeline_breaks_Marcelo_part_1.mp4
File Size: 439 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5019 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Severe_Sex_Films_-Maitresse_Madeline_Marlowe-_Maitresse_Madeline_breaks_Marcelo_part_1.mp4

Under my princess - Bonus Backstage Cam Update 07 - Boot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Boots, High Heels, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

File name:Under_my_princess_-_Bonus_Backstage_Cam_Update_07.mp4
File Size: 295 MB
Duration: 00:07:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5062 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Under_my_princess_-_Bonus_Backstage_Cam_Update_07.mp4

ClubStiletto - Raevyn Rose - That's Why men Like you Are Putty In My Hands - Foot Worship

Sexy Miss Raevyn is laying on the bed and asks her slave what he's admiring, her feet or her ass. "Both Miss Raevyn, they are both so amazing" he replies. "That's why men like you are putty in my hands" she replies with a smile, knowing this desperate creature will do anything to win her favour. She reminds him how she has drained his bank account and asks him if he is getting comfortable in his new basement suite now that he has limited access to money. "You can't get much for $300 a month, but I have been enjoying your pay check" she tells him and then says today she is going to reward him. She gives him permission to suck on her toes. "Thank You miss Raevyn" he says as he crawls toward her and takes her big toe in his mouth.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Raevyn Rose, Young Mistress, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Foot Fetish, Toes Sucking, Toes Licking, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship

File name:Club_Stiletto_-Raevyn_Rose-_That_s_Why_men_Like_you_Are_Putty_In_My_Hands.mp4
File Size: 392 MB
Duration: 00:05:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9932 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Club_Stiletto_-Raevyn_Rose-_That_s_Why_men_Like_you_Are_Putty_In_My_Hands.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Natural Born Slave (Complete)

This slave has only one reason for his being and that is to serve his Mistress. He was born to serve and Mistress Eleise makes sure the message hits home with some heavy nipple torment, blended with boot worship and leather smothering.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Leather, Smothering, Smother, High Heels, Boots, Mistress, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Eleise de Lacy, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Nipple Torment, Domestic, Boot Worship, Leather Smothering, Bootlicking

File name:Femme_Fatale_Films_-Mistress_Eleise_de_Lacy-Natural_Born_Slave__Complete.mp4
File Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:29:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femme_Fatale_Films_-Mistress_Eleise_de_Lacy-Natural_Born_Slave__Complete.mp4

Goddess Foot Domination - Emma Sweat Sock Footjob

Goddess Emma is looking as hot as ever in her gym clothes, which are a sports bra, shorts, gym shoes, and her lucky knee high socks. When she comes home and props her feet up on the couch, her guy tells her that her shoes stink, so she takes them off, unleashing her smelly, sweaty socks. She then makes him smell her stinky shoes and wiggles her smelly socked feet in his face. When she makes him lie down on the couch, she rubs her smelly feet all over his face before peeling off her socks and shoving them in his mouth. She finishes him off with a foot job from her sweaty, stinky feet, foot milking him until he covers her feet in cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footjob, Emma, GoddessFootDomination, Goddess Foot Domination, Sweaty Feet, Sweat Socks, Foot Fetish, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Emma_Sweat_Sock_Footjob.mp4
File Size: 362 MB
Duration: 00:09:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5040 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Emma_Sweat_Sock_Footjob.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Mixed Torment by Herrin Bestrafung - CBT

Herrin Bestrafung is a very dominant Lady originally an American girl from the Caribian now living, studying and dominating in Berlin, Germany. Herrin Bestrafung enjoys seeing the fear in the eyes of her slaves not knowing what will hit them next. For that reason, she often prefers to do the scenes non -scripted , so that she can take the slaves to the edge and get the highest possible pleasure herself. In this scene, she has slave Ben as her victim in the dungeon of the Hidden Farm. What will have to slave Ben? Well, have a look.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MercilessDominas, Merciless Dominas, Herrin Bestrafung, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Femdom Goddess, Ball Trampling, Caning, Caning Fantasy, Cane, Canes, Canning, Female Supremacy, German Goddess, High Heels, Whipping, Whipping Fantasy, Whipped, Whip

File name:Merciless_Dominas_Mixed_Torment_by_Herrin_Bestrafung.mp4
File Size: 849 MB
Duration: 00:14:35
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 8002 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_Mixed_Torment_by_Herrin_Bestrafung.mp4

Polish Mistress - Asia Punish Him For Being Bad For Her - Foot Worship

Asia is punishing a man for being bad for her. She take off her shoes and puts her legs on his face. Man must smell her pantyhose. He has silver tape on his mouth and tied hands. Now he belongs to beautiful Asia.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Polish Mistress, Asian, Footdom, Foot Domination, Pantyhose, Nylons, Socks, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Polish_Mistress_-_Asia_Punish_Him_For_Being_Bad_For_Her.mp4
File Size: 446 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:10:51
Video: AVC, 2560x, 30.000 FPS, 5410 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Polish_Mistress_-_Asia_Punish_Him_For_Being_Bad_For_Her.mp4

BallBustingChicks - The Cheater - The Hunteress - Ballbusting

A man who brags about the size of his genitals gets a severe lesson by the Hunteress. The punishment starts by grabbing and squeezing his genitals. She slaps him multiple times hard in the face as she towers over the kneeling little man in her sexy underwear. The lesson ends by busting his balls. She kicks him right in his dangling nuts over and over until he is thrown out of her apartment.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, BallBustingChicks, Balls Busting, The Hunteress, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping

File name:Hunteress_TheCheater.mp4
File Size: 528 MB
Duration: 00:07:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 9957 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hunteress_TheCheater.mp4

Russian-Mistress - Mistress Alexa Adams (1080 HD) - Pussy Worship

Posh hottie with a tight body poses in her skimpy lingerie to start us off. She then dishes out some punishment - whipping her slave's back while frcng him to kiss her feet. After a round of humiliating facesitting, the mistress spits in his open mouth and tortures his cock with her heels. It's all about foot and pussy worship from then on.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Russian-Mistress, Mistress Alexa Adams, Spitting, Mistress, Alexa Adams, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Footworship, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Shoe Smelling, Shoe Sniffing

File name:Russian-Mistress_-Mistress_Alexa_Adams__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 518 MB
Duration: 00:19:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Russian-Mistress_-Mistress_Alexa_Adams__1080_HD.mp4

BallBustingChicks - Facesitting and Ball Abuse - Full Movie - Silvia

She walk him around by the ball leash and kick his tied up bollocks ruthless with her high heels. He get his balls flattened and his cock tortured by her special torture devices. Then its time to give him some sort of reward when she sits on his face with her fishnet pantyhose, takes his breath and slap his balls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallBustingChicks, Ass Fetish, Ball Abuse, Silvia, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit, High Heels, Pantyhose, Nylons, CBT

File name:Silvia_FacesittingAndBallAbuse.mp4
File Size: 652 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:16:54
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Silvia_FacesittingAndBallAbuse.mp4

Stella Liberty, Goddess Tangent - Sneakers In Your Face - Foot Worship

Goddess Tangent and Stella Liberty have just returned from a long international flight and greet their personal foot slave with their stinky travel sneakers. He has been waiting patiently for their return to the dungeon and is ready to serve in any way that they see fit. Their sneakers have been pressed up against their feet for countless hours and through airports and cities and he must clean them with his tongue to prove his worthiness. He licks and worships the soles of their shoes and then is made to sniff how smelly they have gotten during travel. He is then made to worship both pairs of feet as they dominate him with perfect toes and soles. What a lucky foot slave to have such generous Goddesses.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Double Foot Domination, Stella Liberty, Goddess Tangent, Tangent, Goddess, Double Domme, Dungeon, Mistress, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Footdom, Foot Domination, Sole Licking, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing

File name:Stella_Liberty__Goddess_Tangent_-_Sneakers_In_Your_Face.mp4
File Size: 875 MB
Duration: 00:13:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 9002 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty__Goddess_Tangent_-_Sneakers_In_Your_Face.mp4

Submissivecuckolds - Last Update (June 2019) - Mistress Nicole Chance - Cuckold

Cruel wife is about to cuck her pathetic hubby. She makes out with her bull in front of him, frcng him to sniff her ass through the panties. Once the lover sticks his dick inside her bushy pussy, she forces her cuck to lick her clit. The lovers go through various positions and the gorgeous mistress always finds a way to humiliate her caged cuckold

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Submissivecuckolds, Mistress Nicole Chance, Nicole Chance, Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cuck, Fetishfemdom.org, Cucky, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking

File name:Submissivecuckolds_-Last_Update__June_2019_-_Mistress_Nicole_Chance.mp4
File Size: 573 MB
Duration: 00:18:56
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4069 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Submissivecuckolds_-Last_Update__June_2019_-_Mistress_Nicole_Chance.mp4

The English Mansion - Plastic Plaything - Complete - Miss Vivienne lAmour

Vivienne, looking amazing in her fishnet outfit, has her slave enclosed in the plastic sack, his cock exposed for her teasing fun. She controls his breathing through the tiny tube and teases his cock expertly on her pussy, delighting in his moans of desire. Mistress sits over his face showing off her magnificent ass before using the vibrating Doxy to bring herself and then the lucky slave to orgasm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Plastic, Vibrator, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Vivienne lAmour, Mistress, Miss Vivienne lAmour, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Handjob, Fishnets

File name:The_English_Mansion___Plastic_Plaything___Complete_-_Miss_Vivienne_lAmour.mp4
File Size: 434 MB
Duration: 00:19:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion___Plastic_Plaything___Complete_-_Miss_Vivienne_lAmour.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Foot Job Torture (1080 HD) - Ruined Orgasms

Have you ever thought about what you'd be willing to give up for just one foot job from My Perfect feet?! Of course you have, LOSER. Now try to imagine how far you'd go after months of COMPLETE orgasm denial, being locked in chastity and literally chained to the foot of my bed. That's exactly what I did to one of my personal slaves. Teased, tormented and denied by my gorgeous toes, I start to play a little game to see just how weak this loser really is. I start asking sking how many months of total denial he is willing to suffer through for just one little release from my feet.Needless to say he gives up ALOT!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls, Goddess Platinum, Footjob, Platinum, Goddess, Foot Slave Training, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Key-Holding, Keyholder, Foot Fetish, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-Foot_Job_Torture__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 489 MB
Duration: 00:19:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3321 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-Foot_Job_Torture__1080_HD.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, Goddess Maci - Eenie Meanie Miney Moe (1080 HD) - Ballbusting

Since Princess Ambers real life, real sister Goddess Maci finally turned 18 we can finally have her join us as a Mean Girl at the Mean Girl Manor. Princess Amber and I were so excited to have Goddess Maci come to the Mean Girl Manor for the very first time. We had been waiting so long for Goddess Maci to turn 18 so we could finally introduce her to the life she was born to live . The life as a Mean Girl. Day one we were able to show her how submissive all our loser slaves are. Show her how we can literally do anything to these pathetic losers that will do anything, or take anything just for the chance to be around us. It was so awesome being able to teach Goddess Maci our ways. teach her all the fun ways we use and abuse our slaves.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, Triple Domination, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Goddess, Goddess Maci, Young Mistress, Maci, Princess Amber, Amber, Princess, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber__Goddess_Maci-Eenie_Meanie_Miney_Moe__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 502 MB
Duration: 00:14:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 4596 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber__Goddess_Maci-Eenie_Meanie_Miney_Moe__1080_HD.mp4

Under my princess - Princess Amira and her human ashtray second cam - Smoking

Princess Amira is back! Before the shooting she use a slave as a human ashtray and spitton on the balcony. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Princess Amira, Amira, Smoke Fetish, Princess, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray

File name:Under_my_princess_-_Princess_Amira_and_her_human_ashtray_second_cam.mp4
File Size: 161 MB
Duration: 00:04:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4478 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Under_my_princess_-_Princess_Amira_and_her_human_ashtray_second_cam.mp4

Feminized - Disobedient Slut Pegging - Aubrie Scarlette, Kendra James - Transsexuals

Mistress Kendra James continues her training of slave Aubrey. Aubrey is on her hands and knees with Mistress Kendra controlling the fucking machine. Mistress tests her ability to take a hard fucking, then spit-roasts her. Aubrey is getting fucked in her mouth and ass at the same time! After Aubrey is loosened up Mistress Kendra bends her over the cage for a proper pegging. Aubrey becomes more obedient as she surrenders to Kendra's cock. Aubrey becomes very aroused while getting fucked on her back, Mistress gives her permission to pleasure herself while getting fucked. Aubrey spills a huge load all over herself then Mistress Kendra puts her back into her slave cage.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Feminized, Aubrie Scarlette, Kendra James, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TS, Mistress Kendra, Redhead, Mistress, Bondage, Fuck Machine, Fucking Machine, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:0125KendraAudreyFEMMEAnalTraining.mp4
File Size: 2.44 GB
Duration: 00:29:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0125KendraAudreyFEMMEAnalTraining.mp4

ClubStiletto - Mistress Bijou Steal - Doing You In With My Heels - Trampling

Mistress Bijou considers her carpet just another body lying on the floor. Wearing skinny stiletto leather boots, she sinks her heels painfully and methodically into the slaves flesh. She tells him he wont survive the trample, and plans to finish him off with it so she no longer has to listen to him whine. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, High Heels, Mistress Bijou Steal, Bijou Steal, Mistress, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Trampling, Trample

File name:ClubStiletto_-Mistress_Bijou_Steal-_Doing_You_In_With_My_Heels.mp4
File Size: 347 MB
Duration: 00:06:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7025 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-Mistress_Bijou_Steal-_Doing_You_In_With_My_Heels.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Miss Zoe - Smothering Him In Latex (Part 1) - Nipple Torment

The slave has been locked in chastity and it seems his cock is desperate to get out by the way it keeps twitching, but then with the latex clad and perfect posterior of Miss Zoe sandwiched firmly over his face it's no great surprise! She experiments with some nipple clamps and finds that sitting on his face is more fun, when he's squirming with the pain from clamping his balls and nipples.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Boots, Nipple Torment, Nipple Torture, Redhead, Miss Zoe, Zoe, Mistress, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films

File name:Femme_Fatale_Films_-Miss_Zoe-Smothering_Him_In_Latex__Part_1.mp4
File Size: 51.5 MB
Duration: 00:06:16
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1046 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femme_Fatale_Films_-Miss_Zoe-Smothering_Him_In_Latex__Part_1.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Victoria Valente - Non Stop Suffering (Part 1) - Caning

Lady Valente is well known for the severity of her canings, but this session takes the suffering to new heights as she relentlessly canes her victim with no mercy whatsoever. His whimpering and struggling, only serve to whip up even more venom with which she wields the cane. A CP enthusiasts dream session!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Victoria Valente, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Femme_Fatale_Films_-Victoria_Valente-Non_Stop_Suffering__Part_1.mp4
File Size: 66.4 MB
Duration: 00:05:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1573 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femme_Fatale_Films_-Victoria_Valente-Non_Stop_Suffering__Part_1.mp4

KinkyMistresses - India's Giant Strap-on - Hot Femdom

India Amazonas get a blowjob from her Slave,. but he can handle this giant cock?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, India, XXL Strap-On, India Amazonas, Huge Dildo, Big Strap-On, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_India_s_Giant_Strap-on.mp4
File Size: 81.1 MB
Duration: 00:02:44
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_India_s_Giant_Strap-on.mp4

Madame Catarina - Cruelest Beauty - Play In Swiss Or A Real Session Filmed - Entire Movie

Mr Butler Reports: Whilst on her Swiss vacation Madame Catarina has been adding to her stable of slaves, giving Swiss slaves the chance to experience absolute and complete domination at the hands of the most beautiful and sadistic of Mistresses. One such slave had agreed for his first session with Madame Catarina to be filmed and my Mistress placed the camera in my inexpert hands and charged me with filming the session in its entirety. Madame Catarina had ordered the slave to lock himself in chastity that morning and what follows is a real time session as it happened.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Madame Catarina, Bondage Male, Bondage, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, CBT, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, Spitting, High Heels, Spit

File name:Madame_Catarina_-Cruelest_Beauty-Play_In_Swiss_Or_A_Real_Session_Filmed-Entire_Movie__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 2.68 GB
Duration: 00:54:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 6895 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Madame_Catarina_-Cruelest_Beauty-Play_In_Swiss_Or_A_Real_Session_Filmed-Entire_Movie__720_HD.mp4

Black widow sisters - executrix - Mandy Flores and Allison Julius - Forced Orgasm

High rollers and big winners always get special treatment from the casinos. We intervene and introduce ourselves as compliments of the Casino. We offer him a drink that weve spiked with a sedative mixed with Viagra. Hes beginning to get a little dizzy and extremely horny and we coax him into giving us the code to his safe that has a briefcase full of his winnings tonight. Mandy Flores & Allison Julius . Now its time for you to do nighty night for good. Allison sits on his face slowly smothering him only allowing him to barely breath as I tell him all about his fate and who we really are. We are the famous Black widow sisters and lucky for you we have a trademark on how we off our victims.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Tease, Teasing, Tease & Denial, Denial, Mandy Flores, Allison Julius, Facesitting, Ass Fetish, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Blowjob, Brunette, Sisters, Executrix, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Forced Orgasm, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Necromantic

File name:Mandy_Flores_-Black_widow_sisters-executrix-_Mandy_Flores_and_Allison_Julius.mp4
File Size: 490 MB
Duration: 00:08:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7821 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy_Flores_-Black_widow_sisters-executrix-_Mandy_Flores_and_Allison_Julius.mp4

Now Come To Worship Our Feet - Foot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Now_Come_To_Worship_Our_Feet.mp4
File Size: 395 MB
Duration: 00:15:09
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3506 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Now_Come_To_Worship_Our_Feet.mp4

Oubliette - Paris in Boots - Trampling

Mistress Paris is not one to play lightly, not satisfied with trampling in just her riding boots this trample slave is secured spread eagle on the floor and has to deal with the fear of Mistress' spurs! Having been given a taste of their sharp Taste he has to hope Mistress trample skills spare him from being impaled!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Paris, Paris, Mistress, Oubliette, Trampling, Jumping, Cock Trampling, Boots, Trample, Trampling Fantasy, Riding Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage, Kicking Fetish, Leather Gloves, Stomping

File name:Oubliette_Paris_in_Boots.mp4
File Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 20.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_Paris_in_Boots.mp4

Queens of Kink - Biohazard Strap-on Treatment - Mistress Liz - Pegging

He has been experimented on, used, abused and now Mistress Liz has decided he can only be usefull to her as her ANAL FUCK TOY. He must suffer some more for her as she loves PEGGING and stretching her male victim 's butthole with her STRAP-ON cock. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Queens of Kink, Mistress Liz, Liz, Mistress, Gasmask, Anal Fisting, Fists, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Anal Toys, Anal Training, Glove Fetish, Mask Fetish, Clinic, Medical Fetish, Medical Clinic, , Medical Clinic Fantasy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Queens of Kink, Mistress Liz, Liz, Mistress, Gasmask, Anal Fisting, Fists, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Anal Toys, Anal Training, Glove Fetish, Mask Fetish, Clinic, Medical Fetish, Medical Clinic, , Medical Clinic Fantasy

File name:Queens_of_Kink_Biohazard_Strap_on_Treatment.mp4
File Size: 635 MB
Duration: 00:17:24
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4970 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Queens_of_Kink_Biohazard_Strap_on_Treatment.mp4

BallBustingChicks - Extreme hard cock beating with leather gloves! - Mistress Kawa - Ballbusting

She beat his boner with all her might. When he gets just a bit limp she order him to masturbate, just for her fun and amusement to beat a rock hard dick. This beating goes from hard to extreme hard cock torture! You probably wonder how much beating a cock can take? Anyway, at the end she is convinced that she made him impotent!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallBustingChicks, Extreme Domination, Had, Brutal, Leather Gloves, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Asian, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Mistress Kawa, Kawa, Mistress

File name:Kawa_ExtremeHardCockBeating.mp4
File Size: 290 MB
Duration: 00:07:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kawa_ExtremeHardCockBeating.mp4

ClubStiletto - Bound For Glory (1080 HD) - Mistress Kandy - Farting

The scene opens and we see Mistress Kandy looking super hot as she lies by her slave. His hands are bound because he has a bad habit of trying to touch her. not that you can blame him. She sits on him facing forward and mentions that her ass is really dirty and that she expects a very active tongue from him, with deep anal probing in order to stimulate her. She calls the camera man in and spreads her cheeks so you can see the slave as he eagerly eats her asshole. She threatens to replace the slave if he doesn't do well and adds that he can also expect some farts along the way...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Mistress Kandy, Mistress, Kandy Kink, Kandy, Stockings, Nylons, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Farting, Farts, Asshole Fetish

File name:ClubStiletto_-Bound_For_Glory__1080_HD_-_Mistress_Kandy.mp4
File Size: 453 MB
Duration: 00:06:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9955 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-Bound_For_Glory__1080_HD_-_Mistress_Kandy.mp4

Eva de Vil - Invited to His Demise - Ballbusting

When a beautiful seductress like me invites over a loser like Fluffy to talk about our "amazing connection", wouldn't you think something was amiss? After I tease him out of his clothes, naked and vulnerable, he quickly realises that I had other plans. My onslaught on his balls begins as I cruelly explain to him that he's pis sed off the wrong people and now he's going to suffer for it. I'll bash and brutalize his pathetic testicles, slapping, punching and spitting on him for good measure. He'll be begging for his life, but I've already made up my mind. He has to be disposed of.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Executrixxx Fantasy, Executrixxx, Ball Abuse, Young Mistress, Eva de Vil, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Kicking, Ballkicking, Ball Punching, Ball Slapping, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Humiliation, Degradation, Louboutin, Rejection, Executrix, Tease, Tease & Denial, Denial, Teasing, Verbal Abuse Fantasy, Verbal Abuse

File name:Eva_de_Vil_Invited_to_His_Demise.mp4
File Size: 701 MB
Duration: 00:13:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6987 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Eva_de_Vil_Invited_to_His_Demise.mp4

Eva de Vil - I'm a Ba by Bitch - Adult Diaper

Toby knows when he's crossed the line and this isn 't the first time he's ended up in nappies for being a whiny, immature, little boy. I won't stand for any of it and I get him straight on the ground after our row, with his legs in the air and a powdered, smacked bottom. Dummy in, I want to make sure he understands his place in our relationship. Hopefully, this time he'll learn not to argue with Step-Mummy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Eva de Vil, Young Mistress, British Accent, British Domme, Mommy Domme Fantasy, Adult Diapers, Age Regression, Diapers, Diaper Fetish, Pampers, Diaper

File name:Eva_de_Vil_I_m_a_Ba_by_Bitch.mp4
File Size: 460 MB
Duration: 00:07:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7983 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Eva_de_Vil_I_m_a_Ba_by_Bitch.mp4

FemaleWorship - Service Me While I Check Email - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Athena Rayne, Cunnilingus, Ignore, Ignored, Ignoring, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Pussy Licking

File name:FemaleWorship_-_Service_Me_While_I_Check_Email.mp4
File Size: 71.5 MB
Duration: 00:04:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1925 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_Service_Me_While_I_Check_Email.mp4

KinkyMistresses - Punished With The Spoon - Mistress Adina - Femdom Spanking

What went wrong in the kitchen? Why must Mistress Adina punish her slave with a cooking spoon? Is he just a bad kitchen slave? Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Adina, Adina, Mistress, KinkyMistresses, Ebony, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Corporal Punishment

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Adina, Adina, Mistress, KinkyMistresses, Ebony, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Corporal Punishment

File name:KinkyMistresses_-Punished_With_The_Spoon-_Mistress_Adina.mp4
File Size: 239 MB
Duration: 00:08:04
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-Punished_With_The_Spoon-_Mistress_Adina.mp4

Madame Catarina - Cruelest Beauty - Mr. Butler In Trouble - Chapter Six - The Finale (720 HD) - Forced Orgasm

Madame Catarina has decided to inspect the cleaning carried out in her saloon by her personal butler slave and she finds plenty of things wrong so decides he needs more training and punishment. The butler slave is summoned and appears in the saloon and is used as an ashtray, a human duster and then made to comb the carpet on all fours. Soon he is being used as a human toilet brush and made to lick the toilet clean. It is then decided that it is time for his punishment and he is taken to the dungeon where Madame Catarina takes great delight in cruelly playing with her slave with her electrical toys on his cock and balls whilst she attaches her milking machine to his nipples and then his cock. The butler slave writhes in agony much to Madame Catarina's delight and after she has milked his cock he is put back to work.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Madame Catarina, Catarina, Bondage Male, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Bondage, Milking Machine, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking

File name:Madame_Catarina_-Cruelest_Beauty-Mr._Butler_In_Trouble-Chapter_Six-The_Finale__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 489 MB
Duration: 00:09:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 6823 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Madame_Catarina_-Cruelest_Beauty-Mr._Butler_In_Trouble-Chapter_Six-The_Finale__720_HD.mp4

Maya Sin - Heavy Ballbusting Date with Slave - Hot Femdom

Maya Sin has a ballbusting date with her slave. She restrains him to her suspension frame and kicks the hell out of his balls repeatedly. She kicks him until he can't take it anymore, yet so sensually. Eventually, she exhausts his ability to cope. Enjoy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Maya Sin, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ass Fetish, Brunette Goddess, Femdom Goddess, Long Hair, Petite Goddess, Restraints Fetish

File name:Maya_Sin_Heavy_Ballbusting_Date_with_Slave.mp4
File Size: 759 MB
Duration: 00:05:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Maya_Sin_Heavy_Ballbusting_Date_with_Slave.mp4

TheEnglishMansion - Chastity Tease (Complete) (720 HD) - Mistress Sidonia - Chastity

Mistress Sidonia looking stunning in her long leather boots and leather opera gloves, enters the cellar to use and tease her long term chastity slave. She soon has his poor cock straining as she uses his tongue to bring her to orgasm, but again he is left frustratingly locked up.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Asslicking, Assworship, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, TheEnglishManson, The English Mansion, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:TheEnglishMansion_-Chastity_Tease__Complete___720_HD.mp4
File Size: 624 MB
Duration: 00:23:38
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3501 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TheEnglishMansion_-Chastity_Tease__Complete___720_HD.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Cuckolding the Gimp - Jill Kassidy - Pussy Worship

Even gimp's need to be fed and Princess Jill has the perfect meal for the helpless slave kept bound in her house. Princess Jill has arrived home from getting fucked by a huge, stud cock and has a special treat left over for the gimp. She smothers the gimps face with her freshly fucked pussy allowing the slave to lick up and swallow a big, sticky creampie mess. He even gets the pleasure of giving his Owner one more orgasm for her day as Princess Jill can never get enough pussy worship.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Jill Kassidy, Body Bag, Chastity, Bondage Male, Bondage, Female Orgasms, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Oral Servitude, Tease & Denial, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Cuckolding the Gimp - Jill Kassidy - Pussy Worship
File Size: 867 MB
Duration: 00:11:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Download file - 866.9 MB

Amator - CBT and Facesitting - Syonera von Styx

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Breast Smothering, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Ass Fetish, Smother, Facesitting, Syonera von Styx, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit

File name:Amator_-CBT_and_Facesitting-_Syonera_von_Styx.mp4
File Size: 372 MB
Duration: 00:14:44
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 3360 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amator_-CBT_and_Facesitting-_Syonera_von_Styx.mp4

Billionaire Breaking Bad - EPISODE 7 - Parish the Thought

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Dual Domination, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Double Domination, Ass Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Humiliation, Degradation, Voyeur, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Goddess Worship, Flogging, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Forced Orgasm, Handjob, Masturbation, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Billionaire_Breaking_Bad_-EPISODE_7-_Parish_the_Thought.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:51:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2832 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Billionaire_Breaking_Bad_-EPISODE_7-_Parish_the_Thought.mp4

Carmen Rivera - Anal Date XL - Pegging

A little secret 'fuck date' in Berlin's "Versteck" between the Baronessa and her horny bitch quickly turns out to be an anal marathon of superlatives. Toys appropriate for the fitting ass filling are soon at hand. The insatiable ass-pussy is properly lubed and maltreated by Baronessa's fist and juiced multiple times. This slut lays totally squashed, fucked and jerked off before her. The next Rendezvous is already planned. Berlin Hardcore with The Ass-Mistress Carmen Rivera!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Sissy Training, Crossdresser, Big Strap-On, Huge Dildo, XL Strap-On, Crossdressing, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Anal Fisting, Fists, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Mistress, Latex, Mistress, Rubber

File name:Carmen_Rivera_-_Anal_Date_XL.mp4
File Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:42:38
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5004 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Carmen_Rivera_-_Anal_Date_XL.mp4

Back