Merciless Mistresses

Bondage,Chastity,Femdom

599 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:13:34

00240x0032-11.png

Miss Kim Rub - The Mummy 2.mp4

It was a very nice evening! I was at a party with female friends yesterday and we really had a great time. Of course, my slave was obediently waiting for me at home. When I got back I was in a great mood and decided to continue the pleasant evening. I tied my naked slave's legs to the table and began to play. I kicked his balls mercilessly with my pantyhose feet. He was so defenseless! I had a lot of fun watching my slave with his legs tied and sore testicles.

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Kicking

118 MB | 1408 x 720 | 00:12:29

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Redix - Hard Ballbusting in a sexy dress.mp4

This time I decided to take care of my slave in the shower! He stripped naked and I put on my nylon tights. I kicked his balls with all my might, and when he couldn't stand the pain anymore, I made him lick my feet. Then he got up and knelt in front of me and I kicked his swollen balls harder and harder...

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Kicking

102 MB | 1408 x 720 | 00:11:56

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Redix - Hard Pantyhose Ballbusting in The Shower.mp4

Hello all! Today I had a lot of fun with my slave. I tied his hands and feet so that he would be stand straddling all the time and I started my game. At the beggining I used my high heels and kicked him in the balls and cock. Sometimes I was just jerking him off just to slap his balls in a moment. He was so vulnerable and helpless! Later, I took off my shoes and I kicked him barefoot. He thought it would be hurt less, but he was so wrong! :)

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Footworship,High Heels

228 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:04

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Redix - His poor balls.mp4

Cruel Lady Bellatrix has her slutty slave laying on her bench as she plans to give him a good sounding. She has him by the neck and calls him names and says if he does a god job she might line up some studs to fuck him up the ass. "He's such a slut that getting fucked up the ass isn't enough, he also needs it up the cock", she says. Bellatrix says she might build him up to such a big sound that a cock wouol fit inside it. She spits on his face in disgust. She inserts a medium sound into his hole and says she knows he is horny because she has just taken him out of chastity after a week. As she sounds him she tells him to stroke his cock. She has a plan. She spits on his dick as lube. Bellatrix continues to call him humiliating names and tells him to cum. She says if he cums she will get a roomful of guys for him to suck off. The thought of it gets him so excited that he explodes with a massive load of cum that almost hits the ceiling. He takes his hand off his cock and Bellatrix tells him to keep stroking, this is the plan, to make him cum all day long. Poor sluts dick is all sensitive after shooting his load but she doesn't care she isn't going to let him stop. He flails away at his dick while Bellatrix continues to talk to him about men using him. She takes a bigger sound and slides it in his dick head. She slides it in and out while he strokes his now erect cock. When he says he is ready to cum she pulls it out and he cums again. Surprisingly it's another giant load, she obviously knows how to push his buttons. No stopping now, they are just getting started!

Femdom,Forced Orgasm,Humiliation

1.08 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:25

00240x0032-11.png

Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Sounding makes him Cum Twice.mp4

How sad is this slave, previously having begged not to be fucked up the ass by these three beauties, Miss Celine, Miss Sadie and Mistress Mercy, and their giant dildos, they compromise and use them as implements of discipline instead. Who knew rubber could do that much damage. By the time the girls are done pummeling his ass, back, and soles, with a few hits to his balls, with giant dongs and beads the slave is destroyed and next time will likely choose the option instead. This is a short scene. Why? Because the slave literally could not take anymore. Enjoy this unique scene!

Bondage,Femdom

650 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:49

00240x0032-11.png

Club Stiletto - Rubber Meets Ass.mp4

Mistress Anette and Mistress Anastasia use their naked feet to arouse the slave's fortunate cock. Sometimes they change to their hands and continue the milking, but at the end, when they finish him, they use their hands, so the hot load goes everywhere on their naked feet. Features: handjob, footjob, milking, cumshot, cock tease, cum on feet,

Bondage,Cocktease,Femdom,Footjob,Forced Orgasm,Handjob,Milking,Teasing

1.44 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:10:14

00240x0032-11.png

Cruel Anettes Fetish Store - Hot Jizz Naked Feet 4K.mp4

So Penelope Woods was doing her weekly discipline to her cuck husband. As she does enjoy this, she decided to change it up a bit and have her friend Slim Poke come in and bang her out while her husband watches. She called Slim in and started sucking his cock and spitting the drool into her cuck husbands mouth. He was all about that. Then she had Slim bend her over and bang her out as her husband watched closely. Penelope had one orgasm after the other while riding Slims dick. Then when Penelope was getting railed on her back she asked Slim to bust a nut inside her so her cuck husband can clean it out. Her husband was all about it as Slim filled her up with his man goo.

Cuckold,Femdom,Milking

2.09 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:34:14

00240x0032-11.png

CuckoldSessions - Banging Penelope Woods In Front Of Her Hubby.mp4

Today is the day I empty my hubby's balls. So he doesn't get too cocky, I've turned him into a sissy and the plan is ruining his orgasm so he does not feel an ounce of pleasure. I tie him to the armchair, wearing lingerie, lace panties, black stockings and high heels as well as a hood and a wig. How cute do you think he is?
I'm wearing a latex babydoll and I stroke his cock which is incredibly hard. I can feel his balls are about to explode as soon as I first touch them, so I've got to proceed cautiously to ruin his orgasm. I give him slow, fractional handjob and I can feel his pleasure growing second by second. But before he cums, I take off my transparent shoe to collect his semen.
When I know he's right about to cum, I release his cock and I let him spit semen alone. And semen flows through my shoe. Without pleasure, he empties his ball and I feel like he's waiting for more but now his handjob and his orgasm got ruined. I take off his gagball and I have him lick my boot covered with cum, as a reminder of how low he is in the male's hierarchy.

Femdom,Handjob,Latex,Milking,Orgasm Control,Sissy

535 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:52

00240x0032-11.png

Dame Olga's Fetish Clips - 164 Zero Pleasure Handjob Ruined Orgasm For Sissy Hubby.mp4

That day tired after my work. I order my slave to worship my feet and heels. I was angry on him because he was not doing it well enough. So I decide punish him by face slapping and some face whipping. When I'm mad the true sadist is coming from me. He will certainly try harder next time.

Bootlicking,Faceslapping,Femdom,Footworship,High Heels,Latex,shoeslicking,Spitting

981 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:56

00240x0032-11.png

Evil Woman - Dominatrix using her pathetic slave.mp4

Today this loser has the biggest opportunity to worship my amazing leather high heels! He will be able to kiss them, lick them and suck the heels... and then fuck them! Yes... this loser will be able to fuck my high heels, that's the only he allowed to fuck. Then he will be able to eat his sperm directly from my boots!

Femdom,Handjob,Humiliation,Milking,Orgasm Control

622 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:10

00240x0032-11.png

Evil Woman - Leather Boot Worship And Cumming.mp4

After capturing and tormenting a slave who attempted to escape The Nation, Brigadier General Elena De Luca uses the tazapper to burn and shock his tied up balls to get answers. He is hooded, naked and bound to the cross, completely exposed. While Elena, still in her lycra camouflage catsuit, harness and leather boots, can do what ever she wants to him. Slowly and painfully she draws the answers out of him. The slave squirms and begs for mercy but the Brigadier General has none.
Welcome to The Nation,Brigadier General Elena De Luca

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,CFNM,electric,Femdom,Humiliation

580 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:53

00240x0032-11.png

Fascist FemDom - Electro CBT Interrogation.mp4

Featuring: Scarlett Lush and Goddess Elektra
Sometimes it truly takes a village to raise a slave. I've brought my two friends, Scarlett Lush and Goddess Elektra, by to help me walk my new slave through his slave positions. His cock is locked up in an electric chastity cage to ensure his obedience and humility.
One by one, we will walk him through his expected positions. His back will be my footrest. His ass will be presented for spanking. He will learn to be contrite and obedient under our watchful gaze and strict hands.
If he doesn't comply, his cock and balls will get the shock of a lifetime.

CFNM,Cocktease,electric,Femdom,Human Furniture,Humiliation,Teasing

657 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:55

00240x0032-11.png

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Severe Slave Positions.mp4

Cruel and sexy...Vicky and Nesty are in a horny mood and decide to toy with their slave. They use his mouth and tongue for their pleasure and love to smother him with their leatherclad butts. He is like an object they use for their fun and whilst the Ladies have explosive orgasms, he can only leak and be of service to his horny Dommes.

Facesitting,Femdom,Liza,Smother

257 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:09:56

00240x0032-11.png

Kinky Leather Clips - Smothered by horny Dommes - Nesty and Vicky Love.mp4

Me and Chelsi Black have our little cock sucking virgin all chastised and ready for some Bi Training! We have all the tools for the job and once we have him kneeling beneath us, we have him sucking our large stiff strap on cocks within minutes! Of course, its not just that hole that needs to be trained! We bend our little slutty virgin over and warm up his boi pussy with our lubricated fingers, before inserting our strap on cocks and giving him a damn good ass pounding! With both holes being utilised simultaneously it was time to surprise our virgin and put his practise to good use! His eyes popped out of his mask as we summon in our very well endowed guinea pig! As his BBC bulged in his pants, it was ready to stand hard before our virgins slutty mouth and await a good sucking! As our slave tentatively pops his lips around his shaft, we push his throat right down to the very tip and ensure he deep throats the whole thing! With a taste for real cock a humiliating spit roast ensues, as we see both of his holes butchered by hard dick! The Bi Training experience wouldn't be complete without a mouth full of cum, so we ensured our slutty apprentice didn't leave feeling hungry either!

Bbc,Chastity,Femdom,Forced Bi,Handjob,Humiliation,Milking,Strapon

1.78 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:20:12

00240x0032-11.png

Ruby Onyx - Bi Training For Our Cock Sucking Virgin!.mp4

We find Goddess Vivienne with her male slave in a jail cell. He is tied by the ankles and wrists to the bars and stands there helplessly gooning with a hard cock. Goddess proceeds to show off her flogging skills, lashing him skillfully on the chest, stomach and cock. She then moves on to double bullwhips. The slaves cock deflating as he concentrates on his pain. Goddess is proud of the slave for being so brave so she rewards him in the most special way imaginable by bending over and riding his cock, commanding him to show her what he's made of. She lets him fuck her in different positions - but will she let him orgasm?

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Hypno,Spanking,Spitting,Whipping

2.28 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:16:11

00240x0032-11.png

VL production's UK - Vivienne l'Amour - Brave Slave Gets All The Treats.mp4

Previously unreleased! Bella and Madison completely ruin this toilet of a person! They humiliate him and mock him as he strokes to produce a worship puddle. They periodically spit in his place to put him in his place as a stroke The clip has a short Bella POV Jerk off at the end. We were shooting this and had to cut it short because of a thunderstorm. Still a great clip but short!

807 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:10

00240x0032-11.png

Brat Princess 2 - Bella And Madison In SceneJerk Off Humiliation.mp4

This was one of the most fun clips we have ever done. And will probably be one of the most profitable! Before we get hate email about hurting this geeks self esteem let us say this. The dork deserved it! His Princess, WHO IS HIS OWNER, said we could shoot with it. She said it was OK and that is all that matters. The dork apparently had his little feelings hurt in this clip because he was unaware of how much his owner was having sex with other men! Turned out he did not know that Shannon was out with a man while filming. So he started crying off camera about wanting to leave. This ended the clip. But before that the girls got some great self esteem busting comments and action in. The dork geek nerd had to lick all the girls shoes clean and they spit in his mouth over and over. The flip flops Gia wore were horrendous! Gross!!! All of the comments were real in this shoot. The dork was emotionally ruined and we all ate Chinese food after he left laughing at his stupid ugly ass. He got what he deserved. Buy this clip for severe foot worship, spitting, dirty shoe licking.

Femdom,Humiliation,Spitting

141 MB | 720 x 406 | 00:17:21

00240x0032-11.png

Brat Princess 2 - Britney Christina and Gia - 3 Girls Humiliate a dork into crying for real.mp4

This is a new footjob clip for pantyhose lovers. In this clip, I wear a lace bodysuit as well as a lurex pantyhose. I love how my feet look in this transparent pair of tights. It makes my legs and feet glitter. At the beginning of the clip, I wear high heel pumps and I stroke my hubby's cock a little. He's lying on the floor and with a few strokes, I can feel his cock growing. When it's hard enough, I take off my sexy high heel shoes and I play around with his cock and his balls using my toes. I then give him a footjob by grabbing his cock between my toes or taking it between my soles. The feeling of the pantyhose over his penis is extremely pleasant to him and when I speed up the process, I can feel he's on the verge to cum! In the end, I intensify my footjob and he cums all over my nylon feet. My pantyhose is totally soaked in semen and I can feel the warm cum between my toes, which is incredibly sexy! I eventually play a little with the cum by dipping my feet in it. How exciting this is.

Femdom,Fetish,Footjob

357 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:05

00240x0032-11.png

Dame Olga - Nylon Footjob in Lurex Pantyhose.mp4

Lilith is a new girl in my Foot Torments Girls world. Curious about the challenges, with a fascinating, a bit old-school beauty, she has an incredible resistance to pain, which she acquires through strong meditation-afimation. In the video you can see me sticking her first 18 thumbtacks in one foot, then 15 in the other. You can also see her trying to walk barefoot on the sidewalk with her feet pierced in this way. Amazing!!!

Femdom, Fetish

2.69 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:21:16

00240x0032-11.png

Foot Torment Girls in Poland - I Nailed 33 Thumbtacks To Her Bare Feet Lilith (C4S version).mp4

Sexy And Bossy - Worship My Sexy Office Stilettos, My Long Legs And My Big Feet In Thin Pantyhose
Come on, come more near. You want to work for me? First you have to learn how to submit to me! If you want me to be your boss, first you must be my slave! Look at my looong sexy legs in pantyhose and high heels, this is what you like, right? Worship me, worship my legs and shoes, prove to me that you are worthy!
Sexy And Bossy - Worship My Sexy Office Stilettos, My Long Legs And My Big Feet In Thin Pantyhose
------------
Today is a big day for my company, I am signing a big contract with a Japanese brand and everything must go perfectly! I am totally ready, looking sexy in my dress, pantyhose and high heels, I know I will make them submit to me. But what I am worrying about a little is my loser assistant, my no2. He is of course my loyal slave, trained for years to be how I want them as slave and assistant. I have just a little stress and I know that he has a lot. And the best method to fix it, is dominating him hard under my feet! I know that after some time suffering under my big feet, he will be ready. This is the usual ritual before every important meeting!
Under My Elegant Stilettos - Shoe Worship And Domination
What boosts my confidence and power is to see my assistant slave crawl at my shoes, worship them, while I dominate him and hurt him under them. I wear a pair of my favorite office stilettos that look so sexy in pantyhose and I make my slave shine them with his tongue before the meeting. I totally get focused in the moment and I enjoy to make my assistant to my pahtetic shoebitch!
Under My Elegant Stilettos - Shoe Worship And Domination
Office Bitch Under My Feet - Footsmother And Domination In Pantyhose
My slave-assistant licked my high heels clean, but I want to keep him under my feet some more, this is what is his main task. I massage my feet hard on his face and when he moans from my nylons scratching his face, I footsmother him hard. I humiliate him verbally while I dominate him with my feet on his face, kicking it and blocking his breath. I feel better and confident that the job is ours!
Office Bitch Under My Feet - Footsmother And Domination In Pantyhose
MERCILESS Trampling, Throatstanding And Facestanding In Pantyhose
My slave knows what I always want when I need my stress out. He lays on the floor and I use him as a carpet, trampling him hard in my sexy pantyhose. I kick his face and body, destroy his dick trampling it and I melt his face and throat, standing on them and pressing them hard under my full weight! The harder I trample him, the more I relax!
MERCILESS Trampling, Throatstanding And Facestanding In Pantyhose
Always Remember Your Place - EXTREME Foot Domination And Facebusting POV
The meeting was better than expected and we signed the contracts with the Japanese. My slave is at my feet and I tell him that he did good. Now his position in my company is higher, his responsibilities more. But he must never forget that he is my pathetic slave! I stand over his face and I dominate him hard under my feet, making him feel my sexy nylons while I humiliate him verbally. I kick and stomp his face and I press it hard against the floor, destroying his face. He must stay humble! I command him to worship my feet and he does it in passion, while he tells me that he lives for me and he will do anything for his Goddess. I am happy with the answer, so after I dominate him some more underfoot, I command him to drive me home.

Facestanding,Femdom,Footworship,Office,Smother

1.91 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:58:42

00240x0032-11.png

Goddess Rea - Longest Legs - Rea Japanese Contract Foot Domination Movie 5 Clip.mp4

Stevie has had enough of pleasuring her horny stepbrother. Whenever the mood strikes, he takes full advantage of her pretty little mouth, roughly fucking her pretty little face. Stevie is determined to return the favor for her own pleasure . Always obsessed with her panties, she decides to teach him a lesson up close and personal. Trying on pretty new panties and straddling his face, she proceeds to lower her pretty round bottom, smothering him in the crotch of her panties with his nose tucked firmly in her asshole. Let's see how hard you get while I smother your face. You love the smell of my panties so much, you should enjoy this. No surprise when his cock begins to throb, which she gleefully slaps as she scold him. You dirty little pervert, you get hard when I smother you under my big bottom? handing him the vibrator, she straddles his face, let's see if you can be a good boy, and make me cum. Enjoying the attention on her clit, she strokes and slaps his rigid cock. In the perfect position, she begins to moan and grind, stripping her soaked panties off to spread her bare cunt firmly on his face. Her toes curl as her body begins to convulse with overwhelming pleasure. His hands grip her cheeks firmly, moaning and quivering as she surrenders. Straddling his face once more she gives him one last taste of her satisfied cunt before slapping his raging erection. Turning the tables feels good, using his face for her pleasure instead of the other way around.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Cocktease,Facesitting,Femdom,Smother,Teasing

2.40 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:22:39

00240x0032-11.png

Good Girls get Candy - Ass Smothering Payback - How Many Times Have You Fucked My Face Face Sitting Smothering Orgasm Cock And Ball Slapping Denial.mp4

I know you have a pathetic tiny penis. Even if it's average, it's still smaller than alpha. So we know micro penises are even worse off. I show you a true alpha cock, and compare it to other toys that are micro and average sized. It's amazing how much bigger alpha cock is.Easy to see why you're a beta, when I pull out the massive cock and show you how a true alpha cock works. It even breaks cock rings and is too bug for normal masturbators. That's why alphas fuck real women like me. I show you how alpha cock looks in a mouth and remind you why yours will never stack up. I look forward to showing you how little you have in comparison. And maybe, if you're lucky, I'll make you a beta cuck. But not this time.

Bbc,Femdom,Humiliation

3.30 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:22:23

00240x0032-11.png

TheTabithaJane - SPH Alpha Cock Comparison.mp4

I am in a sexy lingerie and fashion stockings and I wait for my bull to come, but my loser cuckold husband is all over me and he is really annoying. He comes and starts to say how sexy I am, but I tell him to shut up and worship my feet, in a while my bull will arrive and he has to disappear. He doesn't deserve to see me fuck, I am not happy with him the last days. I call my bull while he worships my feet and after I dominate him and humiliate him verbally, kicking him away when finally my lover arrives!

Cuckold,Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation

789 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:37

00240x0032-11.png

Blonde Sadistic Beauties - ROSALINA - Waiting For My Bull - Foot Worship And Cuckold Humiliation In Sexy Stockings.mp4

As this scene opens Mistress Mercy is stuffing her big black cock down her slaves throat and calling him nasty names. She moves up to the bench and sits on his face and asks if he likes her cock or ass better? Hard to say what he is saying from under her ass but that doesn't stop her from calling him a nasty cocksucker. She wiggles her gorgeous fleshy ass on his face and when she sits up to let him breathe she asks him again and he replies "Your ass, Goddess." She moves back over his head and says "In that case you are getting my cock." On her haunches she again stuffs the big thick cock down his throat. She face fucks him and says "Why should I give you what you want?" She moves forward to again sit on his face and tells him she is training him to get used to taking and swallowing any big cock she sticks in his face. "You'll be able to take them without gagging, all the way down your throat" she tells him. She sits full weight until he starts to kick. She gives him a short breath and then sits down again. She tells him if he kicks for air it must mean he wants cock. When he starts to trash again she slides back and again gives him more cock. When she gets on his face again she extends her legs across his body until the slave eventually gets desperate again. That means more cock and as he slobbers all over it Mercy asks him if he is sucking it the way all the men taught him to. This time she really fucks his face, trying to get it all the way down his throat. She then stands on the ground and face sits him in a forward position. She looks at you and says you should be there sucking her cock while the other slave suffers under her ass. She compares the slaves little cock to her big unit and slaps it and laughs at how little and flaccid it is. When he needs to breathe again, the cock is back in his mouth. She rotates between her ass and her cock and tells him she is going to use the cock on his ass soon. Slut training means taking the cock in both holes.

Facesitting,Femdom,Humiliation,Smother

1.03 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:41

00240x0032-11.png

Club Stiletto - Cock Sucking Training by Mistress Mercy Rage.mp4

I see you cum too early, Don't worry we can train that! We start it right now, grab your cock and start jerking but you are NOT allowed to cum, understood?! Good! You have one minute, start now! I'll watch the time on my Rolex Datejust
BUY NOW if you want to watch it!
Custom video for Rolexfan!

Femdom, Fetish

1.27 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:46

00240x0032-11.png

Diane Chrystall - Doctor Dianes Endurance Training.mp4

Back