Merciless Mistresses

Aunty Paige has called a few of the neighborhood boys over. She literally opens the door and they come running. "They love it" she says, adding "Well, that and the blackmail." They have only one way to avoid social media and that means doing whatever Paige tells them too. She has one slave secured to the whipping bench, the other secured by his wrists, and above his head, latched to the suspension frame. Today, she just wants to inflict pain on both but being the generous soul she is she tells them the one that pleases her the most gets to eat her ass. She starts with the slave on the bench and no warmup required. She has a cane and strokes hard and precisely. After some time with him she moves over to the other slave and starts kicking his balls. She kicks him from the front then has him turn around for some kicks from behind. The slave tries to fall to his knees but can't because his arms are suspended. Then back to the other slave where she tells him to count down 10 of her hardest. His ass is marking up beautifully. She tells him he did well and then gives him three extra hard ones for good luck. Back to the other slave for some more kicking, then her knee, until the slave is crying. She hugs him from behind and pulls his nipples. The scene rolls over and Paige is on all fours with her pants off. "I couldn't decide who won so it's first come first served" she says and with that the slaves come charging across the room on all fours going for the prize... her sweet pink hole!

Ballbusting,Caning,Cbt,Femdom

981 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:15

00240x0032-11.png

Club Stiletto - Winner gets to Lick My Ass.mp4

My hubby is lying on the carpet and I'm sitting on chair next to him. I'm wearing a black mini-dress with lace (without panties) and fitting black stockings. Since it's been a while he got any sexual treat from me, he can't stop drooling at my feet for a shoejob. With my golden mules, I stroke his balls and his cock which gets hard in no time. I can feel that any movement from my feet is an extreme pleasure on his cock. At some point, I grab it between my shoe and my nylon foot, and I feel the pleasure growing to the edge. So it's no mystery he could not help but cum so quick! Before long, he comes in an abundant blast of cum. My foot and my shoe are totally covered in semen and my stocking totally gets soaked. That's perfectly nice because I love the feeling of warm cum between my toes.

Femdom,Fetish,Footjob

296 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:42

00240x0032-11.png

Dame Olga - Shoejob in Golden Mules.mp4

Adorned in sumptuously soft black leather, Mistress Heather wants every inch of it worshiped by her devoted leather loving slave. He is first ordered to sniff the cent, before being allowed to kiss and suck on the heels of her thigh length boots. As he works his way up her beautiful boots, he finally gets the ultimate pleasure of kissing the divine Mistress's leather clad bottom. A leather fetishist's delight!

Assworship,Femdom,Fetish,Hypno,shoeslicking

144 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:14:03

00240x0032-11.png

Femme Fatale Films - Lust For Leather. Starring Divine Mistress Heather.mp4

For a few months, Patrick stares at his little neighbour Vanessa and he has some good reasons: 18 yo, dark-haired, electric blue eyes, the girl is in the bloom of youth.
By a strocke of luck, Vanessa must bring back a key to Patrick, she's sure that she can take him for a ride, she's dressed in bikini and high heels, Patrick is so excited that he cannot resist: he admits his weakness for the submission.
He's ready to do anything to become her slave and decides to confess that he enjoys being sodomized. Vanessa sniggers, she sees immediately her advantage. After a deeply fisting, she buggers widly her new submissive who cries and shouts: his pain is her pleasure. He will have the great honour to clean the strap on full of his own sheet. Goddess Demonia (alias Vanessa) is born.

Femdom,Strapon,Young Mistress

887 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:26:43

00240x0032-11.png

Young Goddess Club - My young and pretty neighbour.mp4

An expert at each shoot : Nikolas in ballbusting, Dan in head scissor; a practice that our adorable Demonia particularly enjoys. She loves the fact that she controls the breathing of her submissive and therefore his life: « You breathe if I want you to! ». And to say the least, Dan's breathing curve would resemble the one of a free diver! choked, red as a beet, white as a sheet, the stooge is having a blast and his Mistress is only taking her feet off his neck for him to sniff them better. A hanged man is said to have one last erection just seconds before his d...: is that true Dan?

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Scissor,wrestling,Young Mistress

543 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:16:14

00240x0032-11.png

Young Goddess Club - You Breathe If I Want To.mp4

Miss Cate McQueen and Goddess Aveena have very hot sweaty feet - but also - a foot slut.
A foot slut who comes bounding in ready to help out.
Helping take off their boots and socks, it immediately relieves the pain.
The socks are soaking and there is a noticeable smell straight away.
Now it's time for a massage. When invited to smell, the expected result is to gag, but the foot slut seems to enjoy it and asks to be able to take a deeper sniff.
There's then long licks of the dirty sweaty feet, sucking the grimy toes and... the ladies can't but notice how erect he is getting.
Most men, boobs, bum... but no, these are not even clean feet.
There is just one question. Could he cum with just feet?
The genuine shock as he is so happy to wank over feet - but perhaps the biggest shock is the size of the load ejaculated all over the dirty, grimy, sweaty, feet.
So, back to the feet - as now it's time to clean up the cum from those feet.

Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation

662 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:08:47

00240x0032-11.png

Goddess Aveena - Eating Cum from Sweaty Disgusting Feet.mp4

Voici une vidéo de 14 minutes ayant pour thématique principale les collants et les pieds. C'est une vidéo douce, comprenant une adoration de mes pieds, un facesitting et une éjaculation sur mes pieds.Here's a 14-minute video whose main theme is pantyhose and feet. It's a sweet video, including an adoration of my feet, a facesitting and an ejaculation on my feet.

Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish

1.46 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:13:59

00240x0032-11.png

Maitresse Julia - Worship my Pantyhose Feet and Cum on it.mp4

Horny Hottie Hazel Grace comes in to visit to the Foot Patrol Studio. All first timers get the same welcome by having a piece of fruit placed in front of them for The Banana Challenge. Hazel is all smiles and giggles, excited to put her size ten feet to the test. She comes in quite confident, then stumbles for a few moments as she questions if peeling a banana with her feet is even possible. Archer Legend offers encouragement and Hazel Grace persists until the silly task is accomplished. She's happy to have completed the challenge and gets a huge kick out of Archer licking the messy banana residue from her super sensitive feet.

Crushing,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

660 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:52

00240x0032-11.png

PediPolice - The Banana Challenge with Hazel Grace.mp4

I finally get to worship the feet of Ayla. She's a sweet and innocent look to her which will be shed in a later clip. In addition to having some lovely and wide feet, they are also pretty ticklish. I explore all aspects of her soles, toes, arches, instep, heels, and tops.
I alternate between foot worship, massage, and the occasional tickle with fingers. She's got a great smile and you'll see her flash it plenty of times in this one. We also chat about her experience in the fetish industry.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

62.6 MB | 1080 x 606 | 00:10:15

00240x0032-11.png

Soles Scream Experience - Worshipping Ayla's Feet.mp4

Richard can't have a hard-on and Arella is furious. This asshole is unable to get an erection when he licks her ass, he deserves a good punishment. Stark naked, spreading his legs, Richard is ready for ballbusting, such a nice world! Many pretenders but only a few of them will dare to do it. The little feet - Arella is a size 37 (6 in USA and 4.5 in UK) - bust again and again Richard's balls, he begins to feel this unique sensation of pain and pleasure, the real masochist knows about what I'm talking about. And when this pleasure is coupled with the joy to belong to a young and beautiful nasty Mistress, you have reached the garden of Eden. His cock in now in erection, Richard's standing while her Domina is seated, her feet kicks more and more, harder and harder at his testicles. Enjoy! Next time, you may dare to shoot with us! Will you have the balls?

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Young Mistress

454 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:13:44

00240x0032-11.png

Young Goddess Club - The Little Pest.mp4

20-Year-Old Mistress Destiny has been training a new pussy and ass slave, breath training him by smothering him under Her young, beautiful round ass and Her succulent, sweet-tasting, perfect shaved pussy. She started him off incrementally and has been using the queening chair mainly to ensure that he can properly kiss, lick, suck and worship Her nether region properly, like a technician. But now, She wants to really fuck his face and orgasm, without any consideration for the slave or his needs. True objectification and sexual service of Her needs, regardless of any other trivial thing, i.e.; breathing, tasting, cumming, being completely helpless and in bondage.
She has the slave bound with hands above the head and a blindfold on as She saunters into the dungeon, wearing just red gloves, a red general's hat, and a metal spike studded top that barely contains Her DD luscious tits...

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Pussy Worship,Smother

534 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:46

00240x0032-11.png

Domina Planet - Face Rodeo - Ridin Bareback. Starring Mistress Destiny.mp4

Kiro Queen and I used our slave to clean our house. We change his clothes into a cute dress with high heels and gagged him. After dressing we humiliated this pathetic slut and allow him to clean our house as sissy. After cleaning we gave him possibility to worship our divine boots!

Femdom,Humiliation,Sissy

569 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:56

00240x0032-11.png

Evil Woman - Sissy Training By 2 Mistresses.mp4

During a stay in Paris, Rebela's car breaks down, she and her friend Vika bring the car to the next garage, an old one with a strange mechanic, Tomy, crafty and vicious. Two pretty foreign girls lost in Paris without car, a good opportunity to cheat the girls and try to fuck them. After a quick check, Tomy realizes that he must just loosen a screw and the engine will start again. When the girls come back, he gives them an invoice with three thousand Euros repairs and propose to reduce this huge amount if they accept to make him a blowjob. Of course they will but their own way...
Ballcrushing, slaps, dirty feet.

Femdom,Humiliation,Young Mistress

1.02 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:31:50

00240x0032-11.png

Young Goddess Club - French Mechanic.mp4

OMG! He is sooo dramatic. The girls are trying to do a late night ballbusting session for content. And this bozo won't stop making noises!! He is going to get them in trouble. They are going to get kicked out!!!! The girls take turns kneeing him in the balls and punching his balls. The betas always say that punches hurt really bad because the knuckle digs in deep. He keels over and moans like a little bitch. If they get kicked out there is going to be big big problems for him. All they wanted was good content.

719 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:08:25

00240x0032-11.png

Alex and May - Sneaky Late Night Ballbusting 4K.mp4

I work hard to get good grades. Mr Teacher Sir, does it feel good when I pump your cock? I want to earn my A... I'll keep stroking and stroking against this board and use you. You're essentially anonymous, just a cock for use. If you're too loud, I'll smother out your voice. If you wiggle too much, I'll squeeze. Sit still and let me work my magic. The magic of denying you until I get that A, that is... :)

799 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:13

00240x0032-11.png

Mandy Marx - Earn My A.mp4

Mistress Suzanna Maxwell, looking resplendent in her satin blouse, has been disappointed by her slave, his attitude is sub-par, he ruined one of her favourite items of clothing. She has decided to punish him as a way of improving his servitude. Miss Maxwell reiterates his slave positions, utilising the shock collar to help embed the commands. She then expertly uses the floggers to florentine his back before whipping him with her single-tails until she is sure he has learned a valuable lesson. 1/2

1.24 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:58

00240x0032-11.png

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Sub-Par Pt1 - Complete Movie.mp4

Mistress Lexy Noir has this chattel trapped in the latex vac bed, with just his caged cock visible. he can't see Her beauty, but he can hear and feel what She does to him. She is in the mood to tease his little cock today, first in chastity, before She unlocks it so She can make him cum with Her perfect feet. She teases his tiny thing with Her pantyhose-clad feet until he cums on them like the loser pervert that he is. This is the only way he deserves to cum, in humiliating and dehumanising ways.

841 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:04

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Lexy Noir makes Her rubber object cum with Her stocking-clad feet.mp4

Mistress Sidonia looks exquisite in her sensual leather and high heels. She has he subbie on the bondage board, wrapped tightly in the leather sleep sack. His stiff cock is exposed with the weighted clamp around his balls. She connects the Erostek electro machine to his balls and shaft and stimulates him, making him throb in desire and pain. Mistress then puts his dick in the cock board and continues working on keeping his attention. As a reward for his total servitude, Mistress Sidonia gives him a slow edging handjob until he spurts his cum load and is then left to continue his bondage journey.

2.18 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:30:34

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Sidonia - Leather Bound - Complete Movie.mp4

Princess Alexandria wants to start using one of her simps to serve her AND her BF. She has already gotten the slave to agree, and it was actually EASIER than she thought. She just made it clear to the stupid beta that it was basically either this- or... "bye bye loser"! So the slave literally started groveling at her feet and BEGGING to remain in her life- even if it meant having to serve her BF too!

Now Princess Alexandria and Her Alpha are seated on the couch, and it is the "moment of truth"... She has a "surprise" for him! She has gotten them a "servant" for BOTH of them to use for whatever they want 24/7! She snaps her fingers and "it" crawls in.

She explains that they can just keep it out in the garage. It will stay in a cardboard box in the corner when they are not using it.

He can't believe this! How can they afford it? She explains that it is FREE! This idiot is just some "stupid simp" from her OF that agreed to do literally ANYTHING to be in her life! So she came up with THIS arrangement! Isn't it GREAT, babe??

The Alpha BF isn't so sure.... this simp is obviously doing all this because he is "into" her... how can he just allow some other dude to even be around "his" girl??? Alexandra explains right in front of the simp that "this thing means NOTHING to me, babe! I am just USING it for US!" - The simp is absolutely cruuushed as she says this and KISSES her "man" right in front of him!!!

After their hot makeout session right in front of the stupid, inferior simp, Alpha says he wants "proof"! So they decide to "put this simp to the test" as a COUPLE...

- Princess Mia

4.75 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:15:05

00240x0032-11.png

Prove it To Us 4K.mp4

Back