Merciless Mistresses

Her palm slaps the slave's face and she immediately follows with her other hand. Mistress Amanda gets all worked up, so she opens her top revealing her cherry red bra, that nicely matches her shiny high heels. But the slave doesn't have the opportunity to take a good look, because his heads spin from the brutal smacks.

936 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:37

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 928.0 MB

Ballbusting party with My Domme friends Mika Katana, Karina kalaschnikova and Watch how much fun We had during Ballbusting this bitch. We chained him to the cross and kick and punch his balls hard and mercilessly. At the end he has opportunity to worship our boots.

634 MB | 1920 x 1078 | 00:06:38

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 642.0 MB

This prisoner has been locked in his cage for a many days without any food and water. He looks very weak, so Officer Evil Woman decide to visit him. But She will not feed him food and drink, instead he has to drink Her spit and eat the dirt from Her shoes. He also get whipped and kicked. After all, she leaves him locked in a cage for the next days.

800 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:04

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 808.6 MB

My ass is perfect and I have decided to use face this slave as a chair. In this clip I allow this slave the privilege of worshipping and smelling my ass covered in spandex leggins. I then take control of his breath through facesitting and allow him to lick my bare feet. Clip in polish language with english subtittles.

631 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:22

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 639.9 MB

This slave finally managed to do a faultless job of cleaning up, so we decided to give him a reward. We considered a few options, but they were too nice. The most fitting reward to remind him of his place was to let him kiss our asses. What a lucky slave.

But being allowed to kiss even our asses is too good for him, so we didn't make it easy for him. While kissing our latex-clad asses, he got whipped, pinned down and punched in the balls, kicked in the balls and lots more torment. He even had the 3 of us sitting on his face at one point.

4.12 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:16:22

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 4.1 GB

Scene starts with Alice giving a handjob, then some blowjob action. Alice proceeds to ride cowgirl, then gets railed doggystyle with some hot closeup camera action just below them. From here the cuck starts to get more involved, getting up close and then below them in a cuck69 position. There is some stand and carry action filmed closeup from below. Finished off with missionary and creampie which the cuck cleans up.

4.04 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:28:18

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 4.0 GB

Having caught her low life domestic servant napping on the job one too many times, Domina Nikki Next has decided a swift and humiliating punishment is in order to set this fool straight. Upon his arrival, Nikki commands him to his knees below her. The second he grovels at her feet, she drenches his face in her warm, salty spit and then immediately slaps it off with a stinging slap to his kisser. Over and over, Nikki slaps and spits...spits and slaps...and so on, an on, and on.
Within seconds, the mesmerizing Nikki Next easily reduces her slave into a sniveling worm. Feeding him her spit like candy and making him lick up and swallow every delicious drop. Between her torrential downpour of spittle and her face jarring slap attack, this pathetic loser doesn't know if he is coming or going. But what he does know, is that Goddess Nikki's time is valuable and should never be

196 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:06:56

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 199.3 MB

I first start by teasing lil dum dum with my hot ass, flaunting it in his face. he thinks maybe I'll give permission to sniff or kiss it, but he only gets feet! It's that rare time I am allowing release so of course it has to be in a humiliating way--loser has to smell my foot and french kiss my heel! THAT'S how a dumbass gets pleasure! I tell him I want to HEAR him sniffing my stinky feet, and use his face to rest them on as I slowly rub his sissy boner. After a bit I stop and think--are you really even worthy to get off with my goddess feet?? I make loser BEG me to continue with my feet on his face! How pathetic. I command him to lick the sweaty soles of my feet because I like how it feels (and clean between my toes). And just to be a bitch, I stop rubbing the moment he starts releasing lol!!! (his release is worthless anyway, right??) But I still make him lick his cum off my goddess foot, haha! and make him say that my feet are his god and own him. This is the pathetic life of a foot loser who is owned by a hot alpha woman, who has full control over his orgasms!

927 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:31

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 938.7 MB

My slave is celibate and chastity, so I decided to tease him with vibrations and some slapps on his cock today. I give him seconds to come, but he can't, so he's left without sexual satisfaction once more.

1.33 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:17

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 1.3 GB

During the journey, Alessa Milano and I decided that we just wanted to have some fun with our slave. So we put him in the back seat and begin playing with his cock. We employ electrodes, urethal sounding, rubber mask and ring for balls. So it's a fantastic afternoon of sound and electro play.

1.22 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:42

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 1.2 GB

My subby little cuck tells me he doesn't have a lot of anal experience. Being the gracious queen I am, I'm going to stretch him so he's better prepared for what's to come. After all, beta males should only ever be penetrated - never the ones doing the penetrating, right? Watch how I plug his tight little ass in front of my hung bull. For someone who claims to be so hesitating about anal play, my sub sure gets leaky being bent over and humiliated like this in front of another man.

909 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:27

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 894.7 MB

Crawl over to me and help me put on my leggings! The old idiot can't help me and it annoys me... what a useless creature she is! I sit on her face with my beautiful ass and order her to inhale this aroma. You think this old slut deserves it! Don't forget about my feet! A lot of pellets and dust have accumulated on them and I have to lick it off!

..Rada..

4.36 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:17:15

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 4.4 GB

Facesitting,Femdom,Trampling

Sadistic Queen Misha and Princess Mia have decided to take a break, from beating slaves, with a little walk... all over their slaves, that is! To start they walk back and forth across the slaves, coming from opposite directions so they always meet in the middle. The slaves are doing a lot of grunting and groaning because although their enjoyment in life is being stepped on by women it's typically more in the figurative manner and the real thing can really hurt, especially when they both land on the same slave, at the same time. Next the ladies just stand on the slaves and start to bounce up and down. After a while they start to feel sorry for the sluts so they decide to sit on their faces instead. Misha hops back up first because she has the urge to jump high on the slaves, leaving her feet, no easy feat as keeping your balance on a moving object can be a challenge. She jumps so one foot lands on each slave and it's fun seeing which slave reacts the most. Look at that suffering in their eyes. Now the ladies change places and the slaves get more weight from Mia and they are really in agony. "We sure are having fun" Mia says then asks Misha if she heard a cracking sound. Hmmm! Again they both hop on the slaves and this time they tell the slaves to say that they deserve to suffer for them and despite the agony the slaves know how lucky they are to be getting this attention and express it verbally although it's hard to understand them, lol. The girls lean over and hug each other, while standing on the slaves, and say it's so much fun they might keep doing it for a few more hours. The broken slaves are heard grunting below them!

758 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:22

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 758.1 MB

Enjoy one more scene with this lucky slave. My pathetic foot boy is back, and he's getting even harsher treatment this time. Watch me make him worship my feet and legs, then trample him, laughing at his pain. This is what he gets for showing his face to me again.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

528 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:04:59

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 527.6 MB

Femdom,Forced Orgasm,Handjob,Milking,Orgasm Control

Well, our bartender has proven he can follow commands. Let's see if he can continue to be a good boy. It's a requirement at my retreat that all of the slaves consume special cum mixes. As the bartender, this good slave will be required to make and drink these cum beverages.
Luckily for him, I'm going to milk the bartender myself. I want to make sure we get plenty of the special ingredient to make mixes later. As he's bound and squirming, I'll drain every last drop from this good slave.
Then if he's lucky, I'll let him go on break.

501 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:39

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 500.9 MB

Crushing,Femdom,Footworship,Trampling

Mistress Anya and Mistress Beatriz are fully prepared for Christmas. Dressed as a reindeer and Santa respectively, the two women stand on top of their slave's chest. He struggles to breathe, but they only allow him air when it suits them. These mistresses are not known for their mercy; they kick, stomp, and jump on him relentlessly until he can no longer resist. In a show of their combined strength, mistress Beatriz climbs onto mistress Anya's back, adding even more weight to crush the already exhausted slave beneath them.

1.29 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:17

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 1.3 GB

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Kicking

Nomi is so tired of her male neighbour, he is constantly stalking her and now she finds him in front of her door again! She decides to lure him in and teach him a lesson once and for all. No, she does not want to go out with him, ever. He is such a pest! She plays the sweet girl and leads him to the living room where she presents him a hood. So called for some kinky games but she only has eyes for his BALLS, to DESTROY them and his MALE EGO. Her blows are efficient and hard, she won't stop KICKING and slapping his balls until he finall gets the message: NO MEANS NO.

321 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:12:24

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 320.8 MB

Back