Merciless Mistresses

Venus Girls - AJ You Are Forced To Blow Your Load Like A Vocano

"You can't touch me but I can touch you." she says as she rubs her big juicy ass all over your cock. She can feel it getting rock hard through your pants. AJ your Shanghaier, is a CUM VAMPIRE. She likes play with her food before eating. After getting you rock hard she teases and taunts you with her tongue licking up and down your shaft until you feel like a geyser ready to blow your load. and then she ruins the experience; Denying your orgasmic release. AJ Edges you until you want to cry. She rough jerks you to the brink with her hands. then lets go again and again. She is hungry she says and your Cum is not ready yet. When will it be ready?!? You can't help but think! Finally when she envelops your cock between her Ass Cheeks, you are done; both figuratively and speculatively. You blast a load like MT. ST. HELENS erupting all over her ass. AJ can now feed in Bliss while you lapse into unconsciousness.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Venus Gils, Blowjob, Femdom Sex, Fucking

File name:Venus_Girls_-_aj_you_are_forced_to_blow_your_load_like_a_vocano.mp4
File Size: 500 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:13:36
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5001 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Venus_Girls_-_aj_you_are_forced_to_blow_your_load_like_a_vocano.mp4

The English Mansion - Wives Take Charge Pt1 - Part 3 - Miss Eve Harper and Mistress T - Femdom Spanking

Eve shows her friend the secret of her happy marriage, it is female led relationship, she wants to share the experiences she has had and the lessons learned, encouraging her to try it with her own husband. Eve's husband is embarrassed and humiliated, as his private FLR is exposed, showing off the chastity device he is constantly locked away in and the way his bad behaviour is dealt with a hard spanking! Her friend watches in disbelief and amazement at what goes on behind the suburban curtain and joins in the berating of the subby hubby, educating herself in this new wave of thinking.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, CBT, Miss Eve Harper, Eve Harper, Mistress, MistressT, Mistress T, Sissy Maid, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Crossdressing, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, OTK Spanking, Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:The_English_Mansion_-Wives_Take_Charge_Pt1-Part_3-_Miss_Eve_Harper_and_Mistress_T.mp4
File Size: 749 MB
Duration: 00:28:19
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3501 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-Wives_Take_Charge_Pt1-Part_3-_Miss_Eve_Harper_and_Mistress_T.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Vampires love the taste of fear - Lexi Sindel, Jenni - Whipping

Humans excrete pheromones when they are scared that makes them particularly delicious to Vampires. Vampire Queens Lexi and Jenni like to terrify humans before they feed on them. Lexi has the human tied so she can toy with him, she pulls out her whip and begins to whip his flesh. The harder she whips the more her senses heighten, she can smell the fear in her delicious prey. The man struggles and screams, but it just makes her lash even harder. She gets satisfaction from his pain and suffering it only makes her more hungry. The poor man is no match for two hungry Vampires, they whip him to the breaking point where he begs them to get it over with already. The Vampires bite into the man with their sharp fangs and feed on him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Vampire, Lexi Sindel, Jenni, Biting, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Vampires_love_the_taste_of_fear.mp4
File Size: 156 MB
Duration: 00:06:44
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3109 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Vampires_love_the_taste_of_fear.mp4

Worship My Feet - Foot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Socks Smelling, Foot Smelling, Socks Worship, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Socks Fetish, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Worship_My_Feet.mp4
File Size: 256 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3609 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Worship_My_Feet.mp4

KinkyMistresses - Courtney's CP Slave

See Mistress Courtney at the famous Amystique International Party in Berlin having fun with one of the real submissive Slaves. How much he can take for her mistress? Is he a real hard CP guy?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Mistress Courtney, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Courtney, Mistress, Boots, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Corporal Punishment

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_Courtney_s_CP_Slave.mp4
File Size: 311 MB
Duration: 00:10:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_Courtney_s_CP_Slave.mp4

ClubStiletto - Miss Jasmine's Ass Crushed And Beaten Bitch

Jasmine enters the room, as her slave lies sprawled, bound, and naked on her kink bench. She has some cruel plans for him but surprises him by taking his cock into her hands and stroking it. She looks directly into the camera and tells you that this slave often finds himself in compromising positions. She mounts his face and smothers him with her amazing ass. She reaches for his cock again, giving him the added pleasure of her ass and her hand. This can only get worse for the slave though because surprising things happen when Jasmine is in charge.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Miss Jasmine, Jasmine, Mistress, Ball Crush, Crushing, Ball Abuse, Asian, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Miss_Jasmine_s_Ass_Crushed_And_Beaten_Bitch.mp4
File Size: 699 MB
Duration: 00:08:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Miss_Jasmine_s_Ass_Crushed_And_Beaten_Bitch.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Geezer Gets Ball Bashed (1080 HD) - CBT

Since I am a GODDESS I expect ALL MY SLAVES to completely obey my every order. When a slave is dumb enough to disobey me he will have to deal with whatever CONSEQUENCES I SEE FIT. Wellllll This ridiculously stupid, old disobedient, geezer slave got to FEEL MY WRATH!!! I have owned this old piece of bum rope for long enough to know that his wrinkly, ancient ass absolutely hates to have his balls kicked. or any other form of CBT.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Goddess Platinum, Goddess, Platinum, Ball Abuse, CBT, Ball Stomping, Foot Slave Training

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-Geezer_Gets_Ball_Bashed__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 507 MB
Duration: 00:13:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5127 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-Goddess_Platinum-Geezer_Gets_Ball_Bashed__1080_HD.mp4

BallBustingChicks - Jerked Off after Brutal Treatment! - DWZ - Ballbusting

His manhood got brutalized and tied on a handrail! She even canes his cock and balls, tease him and slap his rock hard boner like hell, kick him brutal as a real sadistic woman likes to do. humiliates him by letting him masturbate, just to beat his manhood so hard that it get small again. let him masturbate again in front of her. but this ruthless, busty Mistress goes a step further: She whip his dick at cumming with a riding crop. An extreme painful jerk off experience for him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, BallBustingChicks, Balls Busting, Hard, Brutal, DWZ, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:DWZ_JerkedOffAfterBrutalTreatment.mp4
File Size: 309 MB
Duration: 00:08:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DWZ_JerkedOffAfterBrutalTreatment.mp4

DivineBitches - Lily Lane - Lick My Latex - Mischievous Lily Lane Devours Fetish Sub Tony Orlando - Pegging

Powerful Domme Lily Lane and her partner slave Tony Orlando have something on their mind today in Lily's dark dungeon. Latex, Latex, Latex! Dressed in an extremely tight black latex bra and panties, with a busting open white latex dress and sleeves, the gorgeous busty Lily Lane attracts your attention. She is ready for her slave and latex partner Tony Orland to worship her. Crawling out in black latex romper, Tony perches himself next to his goddess. Will she let him worship her feet, or will he be made to Lick her Latex. His tongue runs up and down her body as he is instructed just to worship the latex. His tongue will not be allowed to touch her skin.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DivineBitches, Lily Lane, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Gasmask, Latex, Rubber, Anal Fisting, Fists, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Handjob, Strap on

File name:DivineBitches_-Lily_Lane-Lick_My_Latex-_Mischievous_Lily_Lane_Devours_Fetish_Sub_Tony_Orlando.mp4
File Size: 2.09 GB
Duration: 00:58:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4977 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DivineBitches_-Lily_Lane-Lick_My_Latex-_Mischievous_Lily_Lane_Devours_Fetish_Sub_Tony_Orlando.mp4

Mistress Tess - 3 Way Peg - Mistress Karina, Mistress Bliss - Pegging

3 Way Peg with Mistress Tess, Mistress Karina and Mistress Bliss, as they Triple fuck up his asshole and Spitroast this lucky fuck! Each taking it in turns in his ass and mouth.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Triple Domination, Mistress Karina, Karina, Mistress Bliss, Bliss, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Spit Roast, Triple Domme

File name:MistressTess_3_Way_Peg.mp4
File Size: 1.40 GB
Duration: 00:12:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MistressTess_3_Way_Peg.mp4

Goddess Tangent - I ruined your orgasm - CBT

Pathetic. Honestly. This slave tied up and begging. Fully bound with straps and her tiny cock just ready to be played with. wanting an orgasm, but orgasms? What are those? A slave will get an orgasm, I suppose, but ruined by my devious way I play. perhaps a little cord tied around those balls, perhaps some pliers. so much fun to be had. Now beg. Beg for your orgasm. No.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Tangent, Tangent, Goddess, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Ruined Orgasms, Bondage Male, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Bondage, BDSM, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Fetishfemdom.org, Degradation, Latex, Rubber, Leather Gloves

File name:Goddess_Tangent_I_ruined_your_orgasm.mp4
File Size: 800 MB
Duration: 00:07:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Tangent_I_ruined_your_orgasm.mp4

The Venus Girls - Eva Notty - Buried Beneath Her Big Boobs - Handjob

STARING AT BIG BOOBS CAN RUIN YOU LIFE. There are consequences. When your neighbor has big tits. It is going to cost you your PAYCHECK, your WIFE and your CUM. Your big boobed neighbor will blackmail you, make you suck her high heels, shove your face in her ass and smother you under her enormous breasts. After you start to cry she takes hold of your nasty dick. With her hand over your mouth, She will beat off your dick until you cry more, taking pictures, to show your wife, of you, groveling and struggling under her breasts. "GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING CUM NOW! DID YOU HEAR ME?"

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Big Boobs, The Venus Girls, Eva Notty, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:The_Venus_Girls_June_19__2019_-Eva_Notty__Kyle_Stone-_Buried_Beneath_Her_Big_Boobs.mp4
File Size: 552 MB
Duration: 00:14:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5022 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Venus_Girls_June_19__2019_-Eva_Notty__Kyle_Stone-_Buried_Beneath_Her_Big_Boobs.mp4

Oubliette - A Smoke in the Garden Room - Suzanna, Krush, Serena - Human Ashtray

It's been a busy morning of filming for Mistress' Suzanna, Krush & Serena, time now for a cigarette & Champaign brake. So gathering up a couple of human ashtrays they set about a well-deserved chill out. All looked set to be a pleasant half hour until the trainee refreshment slave was called and served up a less than satisfactory bottle of fizz, not fit for drinking but certainly good enough for spitting over the human ashtrays!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oubliette, Human Ashtray Fantasy, Spitting, Mistress Suzanna, Krush, Serena, Mistress Krush, Mistress Serena, Suzanna, Mistress, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Humiliation, Degradation, Goddess Smoking, Smoking Fetish, Human Ashtray, Triple Domination

File name:Oubliette_A_Smoke_in_the_Garden_Room.mp4
File Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:13:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 19.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_A_Smoke_in_the_Garden_Room.mp4

Oubliette - Anal Punch - Mistress Paris - Anal Fisting

Chastised sissy slut is going to take the fist of Mistress Paris! This is the only way slut gets to orgasm so she best enjoy it whilst it lasts, and enjoy it she does, the harder the punching the harder she cums!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oubliette, Anal Fisting, Fists, Fetishfemdom.org, Fissting, Anal Fetish, Anal, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Mistress Paris, Paris, Mistress, Anus, Ass, Anal Masturbation, Anal Play

File name:Oubliette_Anal_Punch.mp4
File Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:09:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 19.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_Anal_Punch.mp4

Mistress Tess - Outdoor Strap-on Derby - Ezada Sinn, Ava Von Medisin - Pegging

Mistress Tess has Her strap on waiting at the finish line for the winning mouth while Mistress Ezada and Mistress Ava Von Medisin run neck and neck in a strap on derby race, fucking their slaves to the finish line. The winner gets oral worship and then a brutal spitroast.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Mistress Ezada, Mistress Ava Von Medisin, Ezada Sinn, Ezada, Sinn, Ava Von Medisin, Triple Domination, Outdoors, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Anal Sex, Face Fucking, Sissy Slut, Sissy Training, Sissy, Games, Oral Gagging, Strap-On Worship

File name:MistressTess_Outdoor_Strap_on_Derby.mp4
File Size: 1013 MB
Duration: 00:09:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MistressTess_Outdoor_Strap_on_Derby.mp4

Oubliette - Worship Our Hunter Wellies - Serena, Krush, Tess - Humiliation

Mistress Serena, Mistress Krush, Mistress Tess all warring Hunter Boot Wellies plus one slave, what could possibly happen next?.. There is no effort this slave could possibly make that will satisfy these Mistress' as they ridicule and humiliate him! After all he is nothing more than a filthy slut here to amuse them and they are certainly amused!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Triple Domination, Mistress Serena, Mistress Krush, Mistress Tess, Tess, Krush, Serena, Mistress, Outdoors, Bootlicking, Fetishfemdom.org, Boot Worship, CFNM, Humiliation, Degradation, Masturbation Humiliation, Nipple Clamps, Wellies, Wellingtons

File name:Oubliette_Worship_Our_Hunter_Wellies.mp4
File Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:11:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 19.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_Worship_Our_Hunter_Wellies.mp4

Amator - Julia Pink - How to made a Slave Crazy - Part 1 - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Julia Pink, Amator, Handjob, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Forced Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Amator_-Julia_Pink-_How_to_made_a_Slave_Crazy.mp4
File Size: 309 MB
Duration: 00:12:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3367 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amator_-Julia_Pink-_How_to_made_a_Slave_Crazy.mp4

Merciless Dominas - A Few Gentle Kicks - Ballbusting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, MercilessDominas, Merciless Dominas, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:A_Few_Gentle_Kicks.mp4
File Size: 963 MB
Duration: 00:13:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9946 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

A_Few_Gentle_Kicks.mp4

SubbyHubby - Kendra Heart Femdom Sex - Part 4 - Cuckold

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kendra Heart, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, BBC, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Big Black Cock, Sperm, Milking, Cum Eating, Cumeating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:sh_4-4_kendraheart_bbg.mp4
File Size: 654 MB
Duration: 00:07:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

sh_4-4_kendraheart_bbg.mp4

ClubStiletto - Pits and Spit for Junior - Miss Muscle - Armpits Worship

Miss Muscle sits down after a long day of using and abusing her slaves. "I've worked up a sweat," she says, as she calls her sweat-loving slave over to lick her clean. The pitiful creature lives like a common mutt and crawls in wearing a collar and leash, with the handle held in his mouth. Miss Muscle pulls his head into her crotch and orders him to sniff it. She tells him the essence of her lover should still be there for him to enjoy. "There might still be some cum down there; lick it!" she says to him and adds that she might need him to fluff her boyfriends in the future. "Today, however, it's all about licking my sweat up," she remarks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Miss Muscle, Mistress, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Armpits Worship, Armpit Fetish, Armpits, Armpit Licking, Armpit, Armpit Fetish

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Pits_and_Spit_for_Junior.mp4
File Size: 473 MB
Duration: 00:06:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9943 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Pits_and_Spit_for_Junior.mp4

Mistress Tess - Sucked to Ruin - K Fraeulein - CEI

Mistress Tess and K Fraeulein have a slave bound in the vacuum latex bed and they joyfully ruin his orgasm and subject his cock to some post orgasmic pain via vibration , since he 's such a " ;sensitive " ; soul. Hahahaha! Finishing with feeding the immobilised slave his own mess via spoon through his breathing tube.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, K Fraeulein, Sperm, Milking, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Ruined Orgasms, CEI, Cumeating, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Edging, Latex Fetish, Mummification Fetish, Orgasm Control, Vibrating Wand

File name:MistressTess_Sucked_to_Ruin.mp4
File Size: 1.20 GB
Duration: 00:10:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MistressTess_Sucked_to_Ruin.mp4

GlamyAnya - Double domme-Sissy Slut failure - Sissy slut punishment

Your only usefulness in life is to be a money-maker whore. You will not be kept around if you don't make the life of your Superiors be easier. Take cocks into your filthy whore and make us richer and happier! Open, open and swalow, let them fill your whorish self for US! And .if you fail. you'll take your punishment and..back on the streets!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, GlamyAnya, Glamy Anya, Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Cock Sucking, Coerced Bi, Forced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Double Domme, Dressage Whip, Latex, Rubber, Latex Whip, Sissy Bitch, Sissy Humiliation, Degradation, Humiliation

File name:GlamyAnya_-Double_domme-Sissy_Slut_failure-_Sissy_slut_punishment.mp4
File Size: 194 MB
Duration: 00:09:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2600 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GlamyAnya_-Double_domme-Sissy_Slut_failure-_Sissy_slut_punishment.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Being Evil - Complete Film - Athena and Eleise de Lacy - Smothering

It turned out to be a dark day for the lone man wandering through the woods. Two leather bitches lure him over and suddenly start to take control of the situation. They restrain him and put him through the experience of a lifetime! Leather gloves all over his face and restrained against a tree, they exact their wildest fantasies, at his expense.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Outdoors, Dual Domination, Double Domination, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Athena, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Mistress, Athena, Eleise de Lacy, Hand Fetish, Gloves, Glove Fetish, HOM, Hand Over Mouth, Smothering, Smother, Boots, Boot Fetish, Leather Gloves, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:Femme_Fatale_Films_-Being_Evil-Complete_Film-_Mistress_Athena_and_Mistress_Eleise_de_Lacy.mp4
File Size: 215 MB
Duration: 00:04:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7018 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femme_Fatale_Films_-Being_Evil-Complete_Film-_Mistress_Athena_and_Mistress_Eleise_de_Lacy.mp4

Goddess Foot Domination - Goddess Chloe - Broken And Reformed

Goddess Chloe is waiting in the dungeon for new latest client. She has been hired by the wife of a rather rude man to whip him into shape. He enters and immediately begins a big showing of bravado, infuriating her. Goddess tells him to disrobe and after a few more sexist comments he acquiesces. The man kneels at Goddess Chloe's feet as she lets him know of the predicament he's in. His wife has hired a divorce lawyer and Goddess represents his last chance to save his marriage. Pondering his options, the husband relents and offers his submission to her instructions.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, High Heels, Goddess Chloe, Smoking, Smoke, Cigartte, Chastity Male, Chastity Device, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, GoddessFootDomination, Goddess Foot Domination, Chloe, Goddess, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Goddess_Foot_Domination_-Goddess_Chloe-_Broken_And_Reformed.mp4
File Size: 568 MB
Duration: 00:13:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5617 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Foot_Domination_-Goddess_Chloe-_Broken_And_Reformed.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Stud Milker - Anny Aurora - Forced Orgasm

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anny Aurora, Femdom Empire, Bondage Male, Mistress, Mistress Annie, Bondage, Blonde, Blond Hair, CBT, Euro, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Milking Machine, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:AnnieMilking.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:15:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AnnieMilking.mp4

Maya Sin - CBT Medical Consultation with a Young Mistress - Clinic

Maya receives her regular patient for a CBT consultation at House Of Sin. She puts her surgical gloves on (nice close-up) and starts with a random ball check-up. She pinches them, inserts a sound inside his urethra, and pulls his balls. Maya disappears to grab some more tools and he waits in fear, following a bunch of audible rough metallic sounds. She comes back with a selection of sounds (5mm-13mm) that slide down his urethra immediately as she starts fucking it with them.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Young Mistress, Maya Sin, Gasmask, Medical, Medical Fetish, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, Clinic, Medical Clinic, Brunette, Brunette Goddess, Medical Clinic Fantasy, Medical Exam Fantasy, Medical OR Fantasy, Penis Pump, Petite Goddess, Uniforms

File name:Maya_Sin_CBT_Medical_Consultation_with_a_Young_Mistress.mp4
File Size: 2.55 GB
Duration: 00:18:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Maya_Sin_CBT_Medical_Consultation_with_a_Young_Mistress.mp4

Mistress Gaia - My Dustbin - Humiliation

ITALIAN SPEAKING

CUSTOM REQUEST - slave used as a dustbin. The slave is lying on his back, and mistress is sitting on his stomach with her feet completely over the slave's face and using his legs like a backrest as she relaxes on the phone. You light and smoke a cigar, and use your slave as an ashtray. Then you make a phone call telling your friend that he serves as human furniture in your home. Once the cigar is finished, you stub it out on the tongue of your object. Then you decide to give yourself a pedicure. As you cut your nails into the mouth of your human trash, also using a file and do the same. You notice that there is excess skin, and you use a little contraption to remove the skin. Once you have cleaned both feet, you empty everything into your slaves mouth, while completely ignoring him. At this point you have a drink of coffee while smoking another cigarette. Finally, you finish off by cleaning your ears with cotton buds. Then you throw everything into the mouth of your human dustbin watching him gargle and choke.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Spitting, Smoking, Smoke, Human Ashtray, Spit Fetish, Smoke Fetish, Cigarette, Smoke

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_My_Dustbin.mp4
File Size: 525 MB
Duration: 00:17:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4146 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_My_Dustbin.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Sadistic Ass Fuck - Pegging

ENGLISH SPEAKING

I have my slut on the bed, he is on his knees with his ass in position ready to be abused. I'm going to give him a good ass fucking, and I will enjoy every minute of it. To prepare my sluts asshole, I pull on a pair of tight black latex gloves, I so enjoy that sound as I stretch them nice and tight over my hands. Using some lube, I prepare his ass and begin with some fingering. My bitch squeals as I stretch his ass with my latex fingers. Then it's time to get down to business, as I pull on a large strapon and begin to ass fuck my bitch. He wants me to be gentle with him. Not today. I continue to enjoy giving him a good fucking along with some hard slaps as he squeals like a little piggy. Then it's time to really make him suffer. I bring out my black whopper strapon. It's huge!! I so enjoy the pleasure of using it to make my bitches suffer. I tell my slut to be ready, and with some lube on my whopper I begin to really open his ass. He lets out a squeal with every thrust, and I laugh and continue fucking him harder and harder. I must say my whopper does a great job, and It's the ideal ripper for my sadistic ass fuck.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, High Heels

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Sadistic_Ass_Fuck.mp4
File Size: 481 MB
Duration: 00:17:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3665 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Sadistic_Ass_Fuck.mp4

Prison Stay Cumshot Trap - Kat - Ruined Orgasms

I love return clients, there's something about breaking a boy over and over again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Kat, TeaseAndThankYou, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:TeaseAndThankYou_-_Prison_Stay_Cumshot_Trap.mp4
File Size: 499 MB
Duration: 00:08:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 7967 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Prison_Stay_Cumshot_Trap.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Ball Caning - Complete Film - Mistress Eleise de Lacy

Mistress Eleise is not happy with her personal slave. Knowing what form of punishment he truly hates serves as a very useful way of reprimanding him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Eleise de Lacy, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress, Stockings, Nylons, Leather Gloves, Leather, CBT, Thigh Boots

File name:Femme_Fatale_Films_-Ball_Caning-Complete_Film-_Mistress_Eleise_de_Lacy.mp4
File Size: 617 MB
Duration: 00:12:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6991 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femme_Fatale_Films_-Ball_Caning-Complete_Film-_Mistress_Eleise_de_Lacy.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Used and Milked Dry - Part 3 - Lady Victoria Valente - Femdom Spanking

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spanking, Handjob, Paddling, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Lady Victoria Valente, Victoria Valente, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films

File name:used_and_milked_dry_part3_hd.mp4
File Size: 87.5 MB
Duration: 00:06:04
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1822 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

used_and_milked_dry_part3_hd.mp4

ClubDom - Wrestling with his Manhood - Megan Jones

After his humiliating defeat to Brianna, the macho wrestler is back. He cannot accept the fact that a woman can kick his ass. He wants another match to set it right. Megan is eager to take on this smart ass. She has been preparing for weeks and is READY. The man starts off aggressive, nearly causing Megan to tap out. However, she just gets pissed off and it is the boost she needs. She scissors the guy's neck, gets him in arm lock. Then pins him flat before he knows what has happened. Now, "Tough, Guy," Megan tells him, "The stakes just got higher." Megan demands that he jerks off on her strap on cock. She laughs that it better be a good load because it is all the lube he is going to get. Megan loves fucking him in the ass. She rides him like a bitch with 12 black inches. Every time he wants another match, the stakes will just get higher and higher. First she tatters his manhood on the matt. Then she takes what is left of it with her huge cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Megan Jones, ClubDom, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Scissor, Scissorhold, Headscissor, Scissoring, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:ClubDom_-_Wrestling_with_his_Manhood.mp4
File Size: 884 MB
Duration: 00:18:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 6500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubDom_-_Wrestling_with_his_Manhood.mp4

Bffvideos - Goddess Spring Real Sweaty Feet Pt.1 - Foot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazilian Feet, Brazilian Femdom, Brazilian, Sweaty Feet, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Foot Gagging, Foot Gag, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Bffvideos_-_Goddess_Spring_Real_Sweaty_Feet_Pt.1.mp4
File Size: 465 MB
Duration: 00:10:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bffvideos_-_Goddess_Spring_Real_Sweaty_Feet_Pt.1.mp4

Dakota Charms xxx - Military Foot Slave - Foot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Military, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Dakota Charms, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship

File name:Dakota_Charms_xxx_-_Military_Foot_Slave.mp4
File Size: 735 MB
Duration: 00:09:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dakota_Charms_xxx_-_Military_Foot_Slave.mp4

Mistress Tess - Blow Back - Human Ashtray

Mistress Tess has popped a seat in the gardens of a beautiful country manor and wants to use Her slut as an ashtray, this time making him blow smoke back out from Her exhale too. Such a treat! Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Human Ashtray Fantasy, Gimp, Goddess Smoking, Human Furniture Fetish, Human TrashBin Fetish, Outdoor Smoking Fetsh, Outdoors, Spitting, Human Furniture

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Human Ashtray Fantasy, Gimp, Goddess Smoking, Human Furniture Fetish, Human TrashBin Fetish, Outdoor Smoking Fetsh, Outdoors, Spitting, Human Furniture

File name:MistressTess_Blow_Back.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:10:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MistressTess_Blow_Back.mp4

The English Mansion - Deep Pounding Pegging - Part 1 - Mistress Nikki

Mistress Nikki Whiplash looks incredible in her dominant outfit and boots, wearing her massive black strapon for some hardcore outdoors pegging. Her slave is soon throat deep in rubber dick as she cajoles and directs his mouth and tongue, encouraging him with her humiliating verbal. His dick is soon rock hard, so she decides to give it a good slap and whipping, feeding jim his flowing precum. He is then bent over and she fingers his ass with her rubber gloved finger, preparing him to take the fat strapon, as she enters him and fucks him with gusto and gapes his newly stretched hole.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Mistress Nikki, Outdoors, Nikki Whiplash, Humiliation, Degradation, Mistress, Dildo Sucking, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo

File name:The_English_Mansion_-Deep_Pounding_Pegging-Part_1-_Mistress_Nikki.mp4
File Size: 223 MB
Duration: 00:06:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4682 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-Deep_Pounding_Pegging-Part_1-_Mistress_Nikki.mp4

Feet of Philly - Mia Martinez - You Seem Distracted - Foot Fetish

Mia Martinez is interviewing new applicants as her assistant recently quit unexpectedly. She has to fill this position and soon. In comes John as he just moved into the area and wanted a job. Mia wanted to be sure John would be on time and take the job seriously. Mia just got back to her office from the gym as she wanted to squeeze in a quick workout before her interviews got started. Mia's interviews are shall we say..kind of informal. She props up her feet on her desk and she can immediately tell that John was distracted and got a little fidgety. What could possibly be on his mind? It was Mia's job to find out..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Mia Martinez, Latin, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing

File name:Feet_of_Philly_-Mia_Martinez-_You_Seem_Distracted.mp4
File Size: 144 MB
Duration: 00:05:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.610 FPS, 3688 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Feet_of_Philly_-Mia_Martinez-_You_Seem_Distracted.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Miss Zoe - Cold Caning (Complete)

This was a real session with Miss Zoe and one of her personal slaves. She needed to know if he could take the kind of extreme punishment that she likes to dish out from time to time, so the caning was cold, no warm up and straight in with heavy strokes, again and again. The slave was clearly struggling at times, but his desire to please his Mistress, was evident and proved all the determination he needed to endure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Boots, Redhead, Miss Zoe, Corporal Punishment, Zoe, Mistress, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Extreme Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Femme_Fatale_Films_-Miss_Zoe-Cold_Caning__Complete.mp4
File Size: 517 MB
Duration: 00:10:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femme_Fatale_Films_-Miss_Zoe-Cold_Caning__Complete.mp4

LianaGood - Gentle Torture Ends with a Ruined Orgasm - CBT

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, LianaGood, CBT, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Vibrator

File name:LianaGood_-_Gentle_Torture_Ends_with_a_Ruined_Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 118 MB
Duration: 00:20:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 639 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LianaGood_-_Gentle_Torture_Ends_with_a_Ruined_Orgasm.mp4

Ceara Lynch - Heel Puppy - Foot Worship

Is there anything hotter than a sexy woman dominating a nerdy loser with her heels? I think not. Go ahead, go green with envy that I would even let this fool in my presence, let alone let him up close and personal with my pantyhose covered feet and legs. He worships me like the princess I am and relishes in every minute of it ; kissing my ass, sucking my toes, and licking the dirt from my shoes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ceara Lynch, Pantyhose, Nylons, Footdom, Foot Domination, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, High Heels, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Foot Gagging, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:CearaLynch_Heel_Puppy.mp4
File Size: 605 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:32
Video: AVC, 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 6562 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CearaLynch_Heel_Puppy.mp4

Back