Merciless Mistresses

Royal Femdom - Cock Torment And Flogging I Own Your Life

In this Cock Torment And Flogging video, Most gorgeous and sadist Goddess Annihilator has a slave totally at her mercy. She ties his hands and feet with chain making him totally helpless and unable to escape. Goddess than starts whipping his cock and balls. Later she takes a sit on slaves face as he is moaning a lot and keeps whipping his cock and ball mercilessely. Helpless slave under her ass has no choice but to suffer for her pleasure. Furthermore Goddess Annihilator takes out clips and clips them to his nipples, cock and ball. Slave starts crying like a poorbaby but Goddess keeps on enjoying his pain. Lots of full weight facesitting and smothering actions including butt drops. Must have video for all facesitting and CBT lovers. Especially a gem for fans and followers of gorgeous Goddess Annihilator.

829 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:47

D O W N L O A D:

Royal Femdom - Cock Torment And Flogging I Own Your Life.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Naomi Swann - You will take my ASS on your face all day!

Naomi has caught Acrosuave one too many times perving on her inappropriately! Now he has to pay! She has tied him up and since he loves staring at her perfect ass so much, now he's gonna get it right on his face! Bratty Naomi loves bouncing on his face over and over as Suave struggles to breathe beneath her ass. She pinches his nose shut as she verbally eviscerates him while keeping his nose buried deep in her ass and pussy. Starring: Naomi Swann, Acrosuave

609 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:22

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Naomi Swann - You will take my ASS on your face all day!.mp4

Club Stiletto - Eat My Cum Farts and Ill Give you a Reward - Mistress Roxanne

Mistress Roxanne has Kenny on his knees behind her. "Sniff my ass" she tells him and when he does she asks him what it smells like then tells him not to answer as she has another question first. "Did you hear me earlier, did you hear me screaming?" she asks. "Screaming and moaning with enjoyment because my lover was over fucking me in the ass." Roxanne laughs because she's done this with Kenny before, it's time for some cum farts. Soon the farts begin which make Kenny grimace, then the cum starts to blast out of her ass. It runs all the way down her leg and drips onto the bench. Kenny is ordered to lick it all up but Roxanne is a generous Mistress and if he does a good job plans to give him a reward. The scene rolls over and now we find Kenny blindfolded and locked in his cage, only his head sticking out. Roxanne walks in and rubs his face. She says his skin seems a bit rough and she has decided to give him a facial. Kenny is excited and happy he endured the cum farts. She walks away to get the 'cream' and Kenny says "Awesome."
Roxanne walks in and unbeknownst to Kenny has another slave with her, one who hasn't cum in a month. "What sort of cream are you using?" Kenny asks his Mistress. She assures him it's a special cream and starts to stroke the other slaves cock. "It's good thick stuff" she says with a chuckle. She tells Kenny to get ready and soon the first squirt of cum hits him in the face, then another blast, then another and another, six huge squirts in all which leaves Kenny covered in cum including in his mouth and on his lips. He even starts to gag there is so much. AS A SIDE NOTE, WE THINK THE PORTION BETWEEN 4:48 AND 5:15 IS THE BEST 17 SECONDS WE HAVE SHOT IN 25 YEARS. Roxanne now starts to rub the 'cream' into the slaves skin. "Is it the same stuff you use?" Kenny asks her. She laughs and pulls off his mask and shows him where his cream came from. His fellow slave is standing there still rock hard, probably hoping he'll get another chance to make the day even more 'special' for Kenny. If you're a sub that gets aroused thinking about eating cum you will not want to miss this one.

459 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:00

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Eat My Cum Farts and Ill Give you a Reward - Mistress Roxanne.mp4

Club Stiletto - Her Slip-n-Slide Ass Cleaner - Goddess Stephanie

689 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:20

BBW Goddess Stephanie has her slave naked waiting on the discipline bench for her morning slip-n-slide routine. He is freshly shaved and has the oil bottle laying on his chest. She likes to start the mornings this way as it saves her the pain of having to wipe after using the toilet. "Let's get you all lubed up" she says as she pours the oil all over his face and head. She rubs it in.She starts by face sitting him in a forward position and really glides back and forth to insure his tongue and nose pleasure her pussy and ass. She then turns into a reverse position and continues to glide until she starts to get really aroused. She reminds him to keep his tongue deep in her ass as it is dirty and needs to be cleaned. She stands up and spreads her ass wide and asks the slave if it is clean. When he says it is she asks if he wants to clean it some more and of course he says he does. Then she rides him to orgasm while adding a wet fart in the process. Her pussy is dripping wet. She sticks her fingers inside and then into the slaves mouth. "Look how wet you got me" she tells him. How lucky and how proud is this slave. Stephanie tells him to wait there, "I may need you again later."

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Her Slip-n-Slide Ass Cleaner - Goddess Stephanie.mp4

Mandy Marx - Lawyer Piggy Shopping Spree

Sometimes being pathetic pays... If you're a paypig. He grovels, I shop online with his credit card. He worships my feet, I compare Louboutins versus Balenciagas. What a good ending to a hard worked week. I welcome piggies, if you want just maybe (emphasis on maybe) special good boy treatment, pay me.

614 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:04

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Lawyer Piggy Shopping Spree.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper - Encased In Pink Nylon - Complete Movie

Mistress Sidonia is playing with her cute doll Alexia, she puts her in tight nylon encasement. The transparent material shows off her boots, stockings and corset. Mistress then ropes over the top, making a beautiful creation. She is then laid down and her throbbing cock revealed and edged with a vibrator and then a nylon stocking until she can't hold on and cums a big sissy cream load.

1.18 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:25

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper - Encased In Pink Nylon - Complete Movie.mp4

Anna Elite - Bound For Delivery - Tori Easton and Rodrigo Amor

When sexy Tori Easton catches the delivery guy sneaking a peek at her beautiful body by the pool she makes him her little toy for the day. Decked out in leather bustier, thigh high stockings and spike heels Tori has Rodrigo just where she wants him-tied up tight exposed and vulnerable on all fours with his ass in the air. She unleashes a series of dungeon fun on her plaything including flogging, cropping and butt play before fucking him good in his sneaky ass. Tori face fucks Rodrigo with her big cock and then ties him up in a different position. In a half suspension Tori puts Rodrigo though his paces with more corporal punishment and then pounds his ass until she cums all over him.

Tags: Femdom Handjob Milking

1000 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:52

D O W N L O A D:

Anna Elite - Bound For Delivery - Tori Easton and Rodrigo Amor.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Naomi Swann - You will take my ASS on your face all day!

Naomi has caught Acrosuave one too many times perving on her inappropriately! Now he has to pay! She has tied him up and since he loves staring at her perfect ass so much, now he's gonna get it right on his face! Bratty Naomi loves bouncing on his face over and over as Suave struggles to breathe beneath her ass. She pinches his nose shut as she verbally eviscerates him while keeping his nose buried deep in her ass and pussy. Starring: Naomi Swann, Acrosuave

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Fetish Humiliation Smother

609 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:22

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Naomi Swann - You will take my ASS on your face all day!.mp4

Goddess Grazi - Fan sucking cumming and licking everything afterwards

I love shooting videos with my french fan, he gets so excited every time he looks at or stands near my feet, yes, I understand him, my feet are beautiful and delicious! Hardly anyone resists. We had a day tour of Paris, we went to a great restaurant, I got gifts, he massaged my feet during our dinner, he was horny the whole time, I love it, I love putting my feet in his lap for a massage. Today I made him very excited by sucking my feet, he was dying to cum, so I told him to cum on my feet with the condition that he would lick everything afterwards. That was the order. He did it right. Come see him sucking, cumming and cleaning everything. I love knowing that my feet make men crazy horny to the point of obeying everything I say.
All my orders become orders! I love that.
He sucked my feet, masturbated to my feet, filled my feet with milk and then wiped it all off with his own tongue!

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship Humiliation

1.85 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:23:20

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Grazi - Fan sucking cumming and licking everything afterwards.mp4

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Promoted to Office Chair - Human Furniture

You have been asking for a promotion for a long time...
Me being the awesome boss that I am has picked Today to promote you... Same salary but 'promoted' to a much sweeter position. LOL
Thank me and Welcome your new life as an Office chair for my Perfect and Glorious ASS!!

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Femdom Findom Human Furniture Smother

757 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:57

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Promoted to Office Chair - Human Furniture.mp4

Mandy Marx - Lawyer Piggy Shopping Spree

Sometimes being pathetic pays... If you're a paypig. He grovels, I shop online with his credit card. He worships my feet, I compare Louboutins versus Balenciagas. What a good ending to a hard worked week. I welcome piggies, if you want just maybe (emphasis on maybe) special good boy treatment, pay me.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship Humiliation

614 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:04

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Lawyer Piggy Shopping Spree.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Pony Footjob

ENGLISH SPEAKING
CUSTOM REQUEST - I love your footjob videos, I would like to ask you for one where you reward your pony with a very sensual footjob. You sit on his back, as if you were riding him, and you give him the footjob. You can also use the vibrator to make him squirt. Finally you order your slave to lick the cum off your stockings.
DIALOGHI IN INGLESE
RICHIESTA PERSONALIZZATA - Amo i suoi video di footjob, vorrei chiedergliene uno in cui premia il suo pony con un sensualissimo footjob. Lei è seduta sulla sua schiena, come se lo stesse cavalcando, e gli pratica il footjob. Può aiutarsi anche con il vibratore per farlo schizzare. Alla fine ordina al suo schiavo di leccare lo sperma dalle sue calze.

Tags: Femdom Footjob Forced Orgasm Orgasm Control

548 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:24

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Pony Footjob.mp4

Oubliette - Some Very Muddy Boots - Miss Anna Elite

Two very disappointing slaves find themselves on the wrong side of Miss Anna Elite who is determined to teach them a very real lesson! Having made her Hunter wellies particularly dirty the two slaves, much to their disgust, are made to lick them clean and Mistress shows no remorse!

Tags: Bootlicking Femdom Latex

1.05 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:00

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette - Some Very Muddy Boots - Miss Anna Elite.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper - Encased In Pink Nylon - Complete Movie

Mistress Sidonia is playing with her cute doll Alexia, she puts her in tight nylon encasement. The transparent material shows off her boots, stockings and corset. Mistress then ropes over the top, making a beautiful creation. She is then laid down and her throbbing cock revealed and edged with a vibrator and then a nylon stocking until she can't hold on and cums a big sissy cream load.

Tags: Bondage Cocktease Femdom Fetish Handjob Sissy The English Mansion

1.18 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:25

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper - Encased In Pink Nylon - Complete Movie.mp4

Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Smother and Footdom

This one is a great foot smother and foot worship clip with the breathtaking Lady Iveta! She is sitting comfortable on a chair having her devoted footslave laying under it. The slave is a nice footstool but also he is a nice target for Lady Ivetas sadistic pleasures! Lady Iveta vipes the sweaty soles right over his tongue before she starts to smother him under the soles and toes of her high arched feet! She is so ruthless! Lady Iveta brings the slave to the point where he really gasps for a fresh breeze of air. She shuts the slaves nose and mouth inbetween her toes and under the ball of her foot. Lady Iveta stuffs her foot deep in the slaves mouth shutting his nose inbetween her beautiful toes and humiliates him verbal. As she is satisfied she leans back and allows her slave to kiss the soles of her sexy feet.

Tags: Femdom Footworship Humiliation Smother

332 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:08

D O W N L O A D:

Boot Heel Worship CBT Humiliation - Smother and Footdom.mp4

Club Stiletto - Eat these fresh Cum Farts - Mistress Kandy

Kandy walks in the room and her slave is on the bed having just heard her get fucked up the ass by her boyfriend. She has him there to suck her cum farts. She sits on his face and you can see her asshole is nicely stretched out from her black mans cock and wet from his cum. She tells him to start licking and then a long fart expels gas right into the slaves face and mouth. The cum is deep inside her though and still is not coming out... but it will. After a bit of licking her mans cum starts to leak from her ass. She then lets out two powerful blasts which causes cum to go in the slaves mouth and gas up his nose. "Lick it" she commands. Anything that comes from her ass is a treat and he is expected to get every last drop. Kandy sits full on his face a bit but mainly she keeps her hole just above the slaves mouth so you and her slave get the full impact of her cum farts. To keep her slave enthusiastic she tells the slave to stroke himself and she wants him to cum while eating another mans cum from her ass... and sniffing her farts too of course. When he comes he has to eat that cum too. she calls him a dirty pig and he licks and strokes eagerly. Kandy reminds him he's not good enough to fuck her and that being an ass licker, fart sniffer and toilet is all he's good for. Kandy's ass looks amazing in this scene and when her slave finally cums she scoops it up with her hand and feeds it all to him. Wouldn't you love to be Kandy's ass slave?

Tags: Facesitting Farting Femdom

820 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:23

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Eat these fresh Cum Farts - Mistress Kandy.mp4

Ruby Onyx - They Call Me Step-Daddy Christmas

Aww, sat on Step-Daddy Christmas's lap waiting for his Christmas pressie! How cute! Though based on his gift I am not sure he has been as good as he makes out! Time to 'Receive' a gift of a different kind! I grab the naughty little cunt and bend the fucker over! He is to take what he deserves from Step-Daddy Christmas! A damn good raw pegging! I make him suck on Step-Daddy's cock before I shove it deep into his slutty ass! Enjoy watching him grimace as I go deeper and deeper!

Tags: Femdom Humiliation Strapon

944 MB | 2560 x 1440 | 00:12:54

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - They Call Me Step-Daddy Christmas.mp4

Young Goddess Kim - Chastity Leashed Boot slave

I have dragged this boot slave outside by it's aching balls. Locked & leashed in chastity, it's purpose is to shine My divine boots on this perfect, sunny day. I stand above the kneeling bitch and allow it the privilege of kissing and sniffing My divine ass. Today I'm going to use it's unworthy tongue to lick My patent boots shiny and spotless, exactly the way I order. I am specific on how I like My boots licked and slap it with My crop to correct it. it struggles on its knees as I pull on the chastity leash and laugh at it, making it suck the tips of My boots, licking and polishing the tops until I am fully satisfied. All it is a pathetic little boot licker that I use to make My boots shine even more in the sun as I relax and use it in any way I desire. Finally it is ordered to lick My superior boot soles, as I pull on its balls to make sure its tongue presses deep against My sole and sucks My heel like a good bitch. After I inspect it's job of shining My boots I turn it into a carpet under My boots as I relax and enjoy making it suffer for My pleasure.

Tags: Chastity Femdom Latex shoeslicking

593 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:49

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess Kim - Chastity Leashed Boot slave.mp4

Back