Merciless Mistresses

Blake Tangent - Strict Tease - Orgasm Control

The word strict is for me, not for clients. Figuring out how not to go to far too fast. Is it even more challenging to know that it's tough for me, that my instinct is to throw you down and jump you? Honestly. Strict. Discipline. You have no choice but to watch me work it out. And you're immobile so I have you going crazy as I learn the line between tease, and more tease.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pantyhose, Pantyhose Fetish, Nylons, BlakeTangent, Blake Tangent, Tease, Bondage Male, Bondage, Teasing, Cocktease, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Denial

File name:Blake_Tangent_-_Strict_Tease.mp4
File Size: 722 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6499 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Blake_Tangent_-_Strict_Tease.mp4

ClubStiletto - Maybe Next Time You'll Remember

Mistress Irene is in the living room sitting at the table which is loaded with various paddles and crops. She calls her slave in who obediently gets over her knees. She starts by spanking him with her hand until his ass is a nice rosy red before she reaches for a wooden paddle. Right from the first strike the little bitch of a slave is moaning and groaning and asking for mercy. Pathetic. She replaces the wooden paddle with a PVC one which seems to give the slave a bit of relief but not much. He squirms and kicks his legs in the air and she laughs at how pathetic he is.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Irene, Mistress, Irene, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Maybe_Next_Time_You_ll_Remember.mp4
File Size: 600 MB
Duration: 00:08:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9947 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Maybe_Next_Time_You_ll_Remember.mp4

Goddess Tangent - a firm hand for her TS Pet - Spanking

Mistress Kate West's TS Pet is in serious trouble for being a naugty slut. Ms West is sure to offer a firm hand in correcting the resigned little tart for her sins- After inspecting her body she bends her over an smacks her ass till it is brimming pink. Ms West delights in administering hard hand spanks making her pet Writhe as she apologizes

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TS, Goddess Tangent, Mistress Kate, Mistress, Kate, OTK Spanking, Spanking, Spanking TS, Boots

File name:Goddess_Tangent_a_firm_hand_for_her_TS_Pet.mp4
File Size: 740 MB
Duration: 00:06:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Tangent_a_firm_hand_for_her_TS_Pet.mp4

KinkyMistresses - A Fucking Machine In Berlin - Pegging

Mistress Bella Lugosi is so proud to use the famous, powerfull compressed air driven fucking machine in the Berlin dungeon Avalon. The little ass of her Slave can hadle this??

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Bella, Bella, Mistress, Fucking Machine, Boots, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_A_Fucking_Machine_In_Berlin.mp4
File Size: 260 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:48
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_A_Fucking_Machine_In_Berlin.mp4

KinkyMistresses - CP In Anitas Dungeon - Whipping

Mistress Anita in one of her favorite sessions,.. the result is simple,.. a red ass

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Anita, Anita, Mistress, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_CP_In_Anitas_Dungeon.mp4
File Size: 475 MB
Duration: 00:16:34

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_CP_In_Anitas_Dungeon.mp4

KinkyMistresses - Punished In The White Dungeon - Whipping

Andrea Untamed in action. She loves to use a white dungeon in LA downtown to punish her little Slaves.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Andrea Untamed, Bondage Male, Bondage, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_Punished_In_The_White_Dungeon.mp4
File Size: 333 MB
Duration: 00:11:15

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_Punished_In_The_White_Dungeon.mp4

The English Mansion - Her Little Pony - Complete Film - Miss Annalisa - Ponyplay

Miss Annalisa is taking her fully saddled pony for a ride in the paddock. She delights in testing his leg strength and speed across ground. To keep him in line and for extra motivation, she uses the crop on his flanks and rump.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Miss Annalisa, Outdoors, Annalisa, Human Pony, Pony Play, Ponyplay, Ponyboy, Pony Boy, Crop, Pony Gag, Bit Riding, Thigh Boots, Young Mistress

File name:The_English_Mansion_-Her_Little_Pony-Complete_Film-_Miss_Annalisa.mp4
File Size: 379 MB
Duration: 00:17:47
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-Her_Little_Pony-Complete_Film-_Miss_Annalisa.mp4

The English Mansion - Maid To Earn Money Pt1 - Complete Film - Goddess Serena - Sissy

Serena notices her pervert next door neighbor peeping through her window and after confronting him and his pathetic excuse she invites him into the house to see what he wants. After bumbling about, Serena takes control of the situation and demands he apologize on his knees, which he reluctantly agrees to, she encourages him to kiss her amazing stilettos and starts to verbally berate him, suggesting she may tell his wife about his voyeuristic tendencies unless he agrees to some new rules in his life. Discombobulated about this new situation and complying to Serena, he is just happy to be in her presence, when she tells him to strip off to see if he is the kind of man she is looking for, he complies. Standing naked in front of her, she laughs and humiliates him further, breaking down his male ego as she introduces her xdresser maid and explains if he wants to be a part of her life, this is the path he will have to take.

File name:The_English_Mansion_-Maid_To_Earn_Money_Pt1-Complete_Film-_Goddess_Serena.mp4
File Size: 700 MB
Duration: 00:20:42
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4529 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-Maid_To_Earn_Money_Pt1-Complete_Film-_Goddess_Serena.mp4

The English Mansion - Pleasuring A Young Domme - Complete Film - Miss Vivienne Hardy

Stunning Miss Vivienne Hardy is in a kinky mood today as she plays in the boudoir with her lucky slave. She teases him with her beautiful cunt, allowing him the sight of her masturbating with the Doxy wand as he licks her soft, leather boots. She then returns the favour, stretching his ass with a big prostate attachment as she teases his hard dick and readying him to be fucked with her huge strapon. She stretches his mouth with the rubber cock before penetrating and pegging him deeply, as he moans in pleasure at her expert technique. Mistress then sits on his face, taking pleasure on her cunt from his tongue as she uses the Venus 2000 bondage contraption to milk the cum from his desperate cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Boots, Young Mistress, Miss Vivienne Hardy, Vivienne Hardy, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Pussy Tease, Teasing, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Milking Machine, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot

File name:The_English_Mansion_-Pleasuring_A_Young_Domme-Complete_Film-_Miss_Vivienne_Hardy.mp4
File Size: 843 MB
Duration: 00:25:02
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4512 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-Pleasuring_A_Young_Domme-Complete_Film-_Miss_Vivienne_Hardy.mp4

BallBustingChicks - Sadistic Pet Training! - Isabella - CBT

She got two pets. The one she leads by the chain around his collar and the other got it on his genitals, to be lead around and trained by his booted Mistress. Her methods are medieval and sadistic: She pulls him up by the testicles, squeeze them, kick them hard with her boots.

Strange but its the only way to make a good and domesticated pet out of him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallBustingChicks, Ball Abuse, Sadistic, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Boots, CBT, Isabella

File name:IS_SadisticPetTraining.mp4
File Size: 273 MB
Duration: 00:07:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

IS_SadisticPetTraining.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Brianna - Uses Nephew to Help Train Son to Become a Better Sissy

Brianna's son is not shaping up into the sissy that she wants him to be. Brianna's sister has made good progress with transitioning her boy, so Brianna invites her nephew over to show her son a good example. Brianna's nephew arrives fully decked out in pink frills and curls. By comparison, Brianna's son's look is very bland. Brianna wants her son to look just as pretty and polished. They have got a lot of work ahead. Brianna's son protests. Being a dedicated sissy seems like a big commitment, but Brianna won't take no for an answer. She examines the boy's chastity devices side by side. Again, her son disappoints. Brianna decides that she will use her nephew to help train her son to suck cock. She makes the boys suck cock side by side. Her nephew is truly an exemplary cocksucker, again an excellent illustration for Brianna's boy. Next, Brianna pulls up her nephew's skirt and begins to fuck her. Her son must suck a dildo while watching. Briana's nephew obediently lifts her skirts and moans with pleasure no matter how hard his aunt trusts. Brianna lifts her son's chin and softly but sternly says, "Let this be a lesson to you. You're next."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, UHD, Ultra HD, Femdom 4K, 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, Brat Princess 2, Goddess Briana, Briana, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Chastity Male, Strapon, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap on, Strap-On, Crossdressing

File name:Brianna_-_Uses_Nephew_to_Help_Train_Son_to_Become_a_Better_Sissy_1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.86 GB
Duration: 00:26:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 9951 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brianna_-_Uses_Nephew_to_Help_Train_Son_to_Become_a_Better_Sissy_1080_HD.mp4

BratPerversions - Asian Goddess Keilani Kita first time pegging her anal slut - Strapon

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BratPerversions, Asian, Goddess Keilani, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Keilani, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:BratPerversions_-_Asian_Goddess_Keilani_Kita_first_time_pegging_her_anal_slut.mp4
File Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:53:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 3626 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BratPerversions_-_Asian_Goddess_Keilani_Kita_first_time_pegging_her_anal_slut.mp4

FemaleWorship - You Wanna Do Something Else? - Isabella Nice - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Isabella Nice, FemaleWorship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Oral Sex, Oral Servitude, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Female Orgasms

File name:FemaleWorship_-You_Wanna_Do_Something_Else-_Isabella_Nice.mp4
File Size: 72.9 MB
Duration: 00:04:20
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2183 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-You_Wanna_Do_Something_Else-_Isabella_Nice.mp4

French Girls Feet - Serve your goddess, footslave! - Foot Worship

Kate need to relax and change her mind after a day at work. She wore those boots and socks for 2 weeks now, just to torture her footslave with the strong smell of her feet. She rubs them on his face, and he must obey her when she orders him to smell and lick them. She totally controls him with her brat attitude, you couldn't resist if you were at this footslave place.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Spitting, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:French_Girls_Feet_-Serve_your_goddess__footslave.mp4
File Size: 103 MB
Duration: 00:09:24
Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 1397 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

French_Girls_Feet_-Serve_your_goddess__footslave.mp4

KinkyMistresses - Dirty, Kinky Fun In The Garage - Mistress Adina - Face Sitting

Not real pain at this time for the Slave of Mistress Adina,.. but a lot of dirty-kinky fun with a amazing sexy Lady.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, High Heels, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Mistress Adina, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:KinkyMistresses_-Dirty__Kinky_Fun_In_The_Garage-_Mistress_Adina.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:11:08

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-Dirty__Kinky_Fun_In_The_Garage-_Mistress_Adina.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Ball Abuse Pony Training - CBT

Today @DungeonRoma I'm going to train my little ponyboy. He's been in the cage all day waiting for me to arrive. However, before I let him out. He has to show me that he's a good slave, and lick my beautiful riding boots. After a good licking session I get him to crawl out of the cage. He's already wearing his little pony tail, and ready for some intense training. I have a nice dressage whip to hand to make sure he obeys my commands. I give him some basic knees up and posture positions to warm him up. Then I put him on the bench to get him ready for some riding. I wasn't completely happy with his postures, so I have decided to make him suffer. I have a tight ball brace on him, and I attatch his nuts to the suspension cable. I so enjoy hearing him squeal as the cable tightens and his swollen balls change to the colour purple. I then place the saddle on him and mount up. Once again I have my whip to hand. Of course I need to make sure he's going in the right direction. So I place the bridle and bit in his mouth, grab a hold of the reigns, and we're good to go. I ride him gently at first, before picking up the pace. My little ponyboy squeals and neighs, as his balls get tugged tighter and tighter with every thrusting push from me in the saddle. It's great fun, and my pony boy is learning fast on day one of his ball abuse pony training. Giddy Up!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Riding, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Boots, Female Supremacy, CBT, Ponyplay, Human Pony

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Ball_Abuse_Pony_Training.mp4
File Size: 546 MB
Duration: 00:13:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5518 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Ball_Abuse_Pony_Training.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Shut Up Bitch - Foot Worship

I'm with my friend, and we have a slave that constantly keeps interupting us to ask if he can be allowed to go to the toilet. We have decided he will not go anywhere and he's going to be our toy for a while. I put a collar and leash on him, and he has to stay on his knees on the floor. Then his hands are tightly handcuffed behind his back, our bitch is in a stressful position and he must not move. We begin by getting him to worship our shoes, as he licks and cleans them in turn. Then we remove our shoes and get our bitch to kiss and worship our feet. We make sure he obeys our every instruction, as we pull and jerk his leash. I want him to suffer more, and we get our slave to open his mouth and we give him some extreme footgagging. It's a great blast making our bitch suffer, as he gasps and chokes with our feet at the back of his throat.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress, Gaia, Fishnets, Foot Fetish, Footdom, High Heels, Foot Domination, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Shut_Up_Bitch.mp4
File Size: 234 MB
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3459 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Shut_Up_Bitch.mp4

Oubliette - Excruciating Tease

Well it looks like good boys do get the occasional treat! All that pain, suffering and cage time reaps the odd reward eventually; best make the most of it, these treats are rare!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oubliette, Tease, Teasing, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Tease, Stockings, Nylons, Stocking Fetish, Tease Goddess, Tit Tease

File name:Oubliette_Excruciating_Tease.mp4
File Size: 1.60 GB
Duration: 00:11:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 19.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_Excruciating_Tease.mp4

CFNMEurope - Martin Pesek and Daisy Lee - Handjob

Martin Pesek is one very hot str8 guy who has a great body. Arriving for a massage he strips down to briefs, showing off that hot body, and lays on the table. The masseuse arrives and tells him to relax as she drips oil onto Martin's back. Then her hands get to work massaging the back and neck. Her hands glide all over Martin's back as she works. Then she moves down to his legs and uses more oil as she massages the thighs. She adjusts the briefs so that see can work on Martin's ass cheeks a little too.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Daisy Lee, CFNMEurope, CFNM, Handjob, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:CFNMEurope_-_Martin_Pesek_and_Daisy_Lee.mp4
File Size: 812 MB
Duration: 00:36:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CFNMEurope_-_Martin_Pesek_and_Daisy_Lee.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Naughty Behaviour

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nipple Play, MercilessDominas, Merciless Dominas, Bondage Male, Bondage, Sissy, Pain, Nipple Torment

File name:Naughty_Behaviour.mp4
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:17:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9950 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Naughty_Behaviour.mp4

Raquel Roper - Bunny Handjob BBC

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BBC, Big Black Cock, Handjob, Big Black Cock, Raquel Roper, POV, Femdom POV, Mistress, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Raquel_Roper_-_Bunny_Handjob_BBC.mp4
File Size: 252 MB
Duration: 00:19:11
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1790 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Raquel_Roper_-_Bunny_Handjob_BBC.mp4

Satisfying Obsession In Foot Worship With His Tongue - Foot Fetish

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Satisfying_Obsession_In_Foot_Worship_With_His_Tongue.mp4
File Size: 332 MB
Duration: 00:10:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4502 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Satisfying_Obsession_In_Foot_Worship_With_His_Tongue.mp4

ARIEL And EMILY - Exam Failed - BRUTAL Trampling In High Heel Sandals

Bratty college students Ariel and Emily studied hard to pass their exams, so they will have their summer free to enjoy. But just one asshole professor didn't qualify them to pass the exam, even if they deserved to! The two Ladies are so angry with him, now they will have to study in the summer! They cannot let it go, they will pay a visit to their professor, after all they know his little secret! The two bratty studends tried everything with their footbitch professor, but he still refuses to give good grades. Emily has enough, she says to Ariel that she really needs to qualify for this test, so she wants to do something really extreme to make this loser finally give the good grades to them.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ariel, Emily, Footdom, Foot Domination, High Heels, Brutal, Hard, Trampling, Trample, Facestanding, Face Standing

File name:ARIEL_And_EMILY_-Exam_Failed-_BRUTAL_Trampling_In_High_Heel_Sandals.mp4
File Size: 644 MB
Duration: 00:08:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ARIEL_And_EMILY_-Exam_Failed-_BRUTAL_Trampling_In_High_Heel_Sandals.mp4

Club Stiletto Femdom - He Really Is Suffering - Miss Jasmine - Trampling

Beautiful Miss Jasmine comes down the stairs looking ravishing in a short sequin dress. "Oh you "she says as she sees her slave laying there naked on the floor. She decides to trample him before going out dancing. She walks over his legs, stomach and chest and as the camera shoots overhead and down on her she asks if you would like to be under her instead of this slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Miss Jasmine, Jasmine, Mistress, Asian, Trampling, Trample, High Heels, Asian Goddess, Stilettos, Highly Arched Feet

File name:Club_Stiletto_Femdom_-He_Really_Is_Suffering-_Miss_Jasmine.mp4
File Size: 395 MB
Duration: 00:05:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9919 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Club_Stiletto_Femdom_-He_Really_Is_Suffering-_Miss_Jasmine.mp4

Cruel-Mistresses - Spikey high heels - Mistress Ariel - Trampling

Mistress Ariel is a slender, very light lady, but when her young body steps on the slave in her brutal high heels, he sees stars everywhere. Her heels sink deep into his skin and flesh, the pain starts to burn and slowly reaches every part of his body. She steps on him with her full weight, grabbing the chains on the ceiling, she slowly puts her feet on his head and let the high heels sink into his face too, making him grunt from pain. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, High Heels, Mistress Ariel, Ariel, Mistress, Cruel-Mistresses, Facestanding, Face Standing, Hard, Brutal, Trampling, Trample

File name:Cruel-Mistresses_-_Spikey_high_heels.mp4
File Size: 633 MB
Duration: 00:10:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8613 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel-Mistresses_-_Spikey_high_heels.mp4

FemaleWorship - Well That Was Nice - Sovereign Syre - Ass Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Assworship

File name:FemaleWorship_-Well_That_Was_Nice-_Sovereign_Syre.mp4
File Size: 404 MB
Duration: 00:04:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-Well_That_Was_Nice-_Sovereign_Syre.mp4

Kates-Palace - Extremely Tubed 1 - Domina Kate - CBT

DOMINA KATE is never in a hurry. SHE has given her latest quarry plenty of time to ponder his new life in his comfy cage - almost an eternity in fact - ample time to shudder over the insidious things SHE has in store for him. Ah, but how could his paltry imagination ever prepare him for the full reality of LADY KATE. When she finally ushers him into HER clinic, SHE will be taking him far beyond the limits of his wildest dreams. Today, THE ENTERPRISING DOMINA has decided to fit out HER rubber-clad Slavechen in HER complete line of all-purpose tubing, but not until SHE has paid those lonely neglected nipples the attention they deserve. Then SHE fills him to the brim with precious fluid, slaking his burning thirst "in reverse". After such kindness, imagine his humiliation as SHE settles on HER regal throne to watch him squirm as SHE drains him to the bone. The truth will out! Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Domina Kate, Kate, Kates-Palace, Medical Fetish, Medical, Medical Clinic, Clinic, CBT, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:PoS_100319_Tubed_01.mp4
File Size: 817 MB
Duration: 00:35:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PoS_100319_Tubed_01.mp4

Men Are Slaves - Dirty Shoes Get Licked - Mistress Cadence - Shoe Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Mistress Cadence, Cadence, Mistress, High Heels, Shoeslicking, Shoe Fetish, Shoe Worship

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Dirty_Shoes_Get_Licked.mp4
File Size: 401 MB
Duration: 00:03:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Dirty_Shoes_Get_Licked.mp4

Mistress-Jennifer - Nice and Tight - 6 of 6 - Blowjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Sperm, Mistress Alexis, Alexis, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Mistress

File name:Mistress-Jennifer_-Nice_and_Tight-_6_of_6.mp4
File Size: 277 MB
Duration: 00:10:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress-Jennifer_-Nice_and_Tight-_6_of_6.mp4

The English Mansion - Imperial Leather - Part 1 - Mistress Courtney - Boot Worship

Mistress Courtney is wearing her beautiful, soft leather outfit and thigh length boots, her lucky slave is on hand to lick, clean and worship these boots. She directs his tongue to the buttery leather, the smell and feeling intoxicating, her commanding voice making sure he does the perfect job. Mistress then eats a chocolate snack, chewing and spitting the sweets goodness into her slave's eager mouth, feeling the intimate presence of his Goddess. She then crushes the treat into the dungeon floor and makes him eat it off the sole of her gorgeous boots. He is then rewarded for his servitude, tied tightly to the bondage chair, she spits in his mouth and then makes his cock grow hard, fitting the tight Venus 2000 milking machine onto him and leaving him in pleasure and frustrating denial.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Leather, Leather Fetish, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Foot Domination

File name:The_English_Mansion_-Imperial_Leather-Part_1-_Mistress_Courtney.mp4
File Size: 217 MB
Duration: 00:06:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4540 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-Imperial_Leather-Part_1-_Mistress_Courtney.mp4

The English Mansion - Maid To Earn Money Pt2 - Part 1-2 - Goddess Serena - Sissy

Serena carries on the breaking of her peeping neighbor, after starting the physical transformation of him into her new trans maid, complete with latex uniform that is padlocked on. She explains that the maids in her life have to be financially viable and are pimped out to earn money, shocking the newcomer but Serena soon persuades him onto his knees, sucking her big strapons as she trains him on dick sucking. The other maid is then introduced and with his reluctance broken down the maids put on an encouraged bi-show, helped by Serena teasing them with her amazing lingerie clad body.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Goddess Serena, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Forced Bi, Bisexuals, Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Sissy, Serena, Sissy Maid, Gay Blowjob, Cocksucker, Latex, Rubber

File name:The_English_Mansion_-Maid_To_Earn_Money_Pt2-Part_1-2-_Goddess_Serena.mp4
File Size: 411 MB
Duration: 00:12:20
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4457 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-Maid_To_Earn_Money_Pt2-Part_1-2-_Goddess_Serena.mp4

AstroDomina - Ambidextrous Kicker - Ballbusting

Today I'm going to be performing one of my favorite workouts, ball kicking! Sydney is with her ballbusting slave today, and they're both going to be getting one hell of a workout. She starts fairly light, only giving him a few taps here and there, then starts picking up the pace. She kicks him from both the front and back, and laughs how he fidgets and gasps. That was just the warm up.. now she really starts hammering him. She really wants to work out both legs, so she alternates kicking him with her right leg then her left. She's really breaking a sweat now and amazingly the slave is still standing! If you want to see an insane ballbusting session, this is the clip for you! Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, AstroDomina, Astro Domina, Goddess Sydney, Sydney, Goddess, Ball Abuse, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Exercise, Female Supremacy, CBT

File name:AstroDomina_-_Ambidextrous_Kicker.mp4
File Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:36:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5978 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina_-_Ambidextrous_Kicker.mp4

BratPerversions - Prostate Play Sessions - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anal Fingering, Prostate Play, Handjob, BratPerversions, Prostate Massage, Asian

File name:BratPerversions_-_Prostate_Play_Sessions.mp4
File Size: 72.2 MB
Duration: 00:06:42
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 1369 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BratPerversions_-_Prostate_Play_Sessions.mp4

FemaleWorship - Let's Get This Pussy Eaten - Sovereign Syre - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sovereign Syre, FemaleWorship, Female Orgasms, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus

File name:FemaleWorship_-Let_s_Get_This_Pussy_Eaten-_Sovereign_Syre.mp4
File Size: 392 MB
Duration: 00:04:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-Let_s_Get_This_Pussy_Eaten-_Sovereign_Syre.mp4

ClubStiletto - I Need His Cock In My Pussy - Handjob

Sweet Raevyn is stroking her mans cock to get him ready to fuck her but as her cuck you get to participate too. She orders you to get your nose between her ass cheeks and to rim her asshole. "His cock is so big compared to yours" she says to you in a mocking manner. She reminds you that you can only lick her ass as her pussy is saved for the cock in her hands. "Pretty soon he will be laying on top of me fucking me" she tells you, "and you can listen and watch and you can see how a real man pleases me and then you will know that all you are good for is assholes." Her stud is rock hard and she torments you further by saying she just knows he can't wait to fuck her...

File name:ClubStiletto_-_I_Need_His_Cock_In_My_Pussy.mp4
File Size: 396 MB
Duration: 00:05:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9919 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_I_Need_His_Cock_In_My_Pussy.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Painful Reward - Ballbusting

ITALIAN SPEAKING

As per my instructions, my little worm has managed to clean all of @DungeonRoma. He's been quite a good slave. I ordered him to kneel at the foot of my throne and receive his reward. I allow him to kiss my beautiful shoes. He thinks that he's done everything I ordered him to do. However, I'm not completely satisfied with my worm and I'm going to teach him a little lesson. After he's worshiped my shoes, I get him to stand with his legs wide apart. His hanging fruit is completely at my mercy, and I'm going to make it my target as I quickly begin to give his balls a good kicking. He seems to be able to withstand quite a bit of pain, that's good as I firmly put him down on the floor with a nice clapper. I order him to remove my stiletto's and then resume his standing position with his legs apart. Once again I begin to give him another doze of punishing ballbusting. He squeals in agony as I drive my feet hard into his cock and balls. What a wimp!! After some pulverizing kicks he once again is on his knees on the floor. I order him to kiss my beautiful feet before standing on his neck with my victory pose. It's bee great fun, and I know my little worm has enjoyed his painful reward. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Mistress Gaia, Mistress, Gaia, Footdom, Foot Domination, High Heels

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Painful_Reward.mp4
File Size: 307 MB
Duration: 00:06:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Painful_Reward.mp4

Cybill Troy - Sodomized in Chastity - Pegging

Lately, I just can't get enough of ass-fucking my slave with my huge strap-on cock while he's locked tight in steel chastity. His desperate, helpless pleas mean nothing to me as I fuck his ass hard and deep. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cybill Troy, Cybil, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Cybill_Troy_-_Sodomized_in_Chastity.mp4
File Size: 133 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:08:57
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 1939 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cybill_Troy_-_Sodomized_in_Chastity.mp4

LianaGood - Goddes Forced Milking - Ruined Orgasms

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Handjob, CBT, LianaGood, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:LianaGood_-_Goddes_Forced_Milking.mp4
File Size: 278 MB
Duration: 00:33:34
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 940 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LianaGood_-_Goddes_Forced_Milking.mp4

Mistress Gaia - Sadistic Stiletto's Of Pain (1080 HD) - Trampling

I'm joined with my beautiful Mistress friend. We have three slaves in the cage, and we want to enjoy some exercise with one of them. After careful selection, we decide to remove him from the cage. He's such a fortunate slut to be allowed to exercise with two beautiful mistresses. We have him lying below the suspension frame, and that's a great place for him to be as we can use the frame for support for what we have in mind for our lucky bitch. We are going to use him as our mini trampoline. As we are both wearing beautiful sharp stiletto heels, I'm sure they are going to inflict a lot of pain on our flabby slave. We begin by standing on him with all our weight while holding on to the suspension frame. It's a great asset, as it allows us to swing and change our weight and position to maximum effect. It's not long before our bitch begins to squeal as we dig our stiletto's deeper and deeper into his flesh. I shut him up by placing my shoe over his mouth, while my friend continues to pulverize him. We change sides, and I swing and press down on his cock and balls, while my friend stands on his head. We are having a lot of fun and it's great to hear the squeals of our slave, as we continue to enjoy making him suffer under our sadistic stilettos of pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, High Heels, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress, Gaia, Trampling, Trample

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-Sadistic_Stiletto_s_Of_Pain__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 399 MB
Duration: 00:09:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5862 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-Sadistic_Stiletto_s_Of_Pain__1080_HD.mp4

Playobey - Epica Dawn - Part 1 (720 HD) - Scissor

In gorgeously bright, sexy stark contrast to our best-selling Epica Dusk, VeVe Lane shines in this Ass Smothering Fetish Saga donning her incredible Shiny Thong Leotard and Sheer Tights outfit! This is as much a homage to the retro sexy 80's form as it is a potent update to sheer fetish!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Smothering, Smother, Playobey, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring

File name:Playobey_-Epica_Dawn-Part_1__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 877 MB
Duration: 00:11:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Playobey_-Epica_Dawn-Part_1__720_HD.mp4

Back