Merciless Mistresses

Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza and Victoria - Louboutin Shoe Box Milking

Know your place, slave...at all times you are beneath our gorgeous LEGS and sexy HIGH HEELS. Herrin Blackdiamoond and I will use your tongue to clean our Louboutin heels. Your COCK will get TRAMPLED and flattened, your balls will suffer...you are our SHOE SLAVE.
Two pairs of luxury shoes rub your hard DICK up and down on the see-through surface until you EXPLODE and CUM. Your male juices shoot out and will be FED to you...

Femdom,Fetish,Forced Orgasm,High Heels,Liza,shoeslicking

File name:Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza and Victoria - Louboutin Shoe Box Milking.mp4
File Size: 286 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:05

D O W N L O A D:

Queens of Kink - Fetish Liza and Victoria - Louboutin Shoe Box Milking.mp4

Grappling Girls in Action - GG The Girl Next Door 18

Leighton brings in two of her friends, both 18 years old and both with no previous grappling experience. The question is do these newcomers need any skills to tap out Pee Wee Harold? The newcomers Emmeline and Piper take turns and use their legs to easily overpower Harold despite lacking skill and experience. When in doubt and not sure as to which technique to use, Piper (grey shorts), uses her long legs to squeeze Harold into submission. Emmeline (black shorts) on the other hand is more aggressive and easily overpowers Harold with her scissors and chokes. This is a unique opportunity to see 2 girls that are not models attempt to wrestle for the very first time on camera.

Femdom,Scissor,wrestling

File name:Grappling Girls in Action - GG The Girl Next Door 18.mp4
File Size: 969 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:03

D O W N L O A D:

Grappling Girls in Action - GG The Girl Next Door 18.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Vivienne lAmour - Extreme Pretty Pet Play - Complete Movie

Stunning trans girl Chloe finds herself locked away in her cage, as Mistress Vivienne explains how her new life will unfold, as her personal sub pet. Chloe is taken out, a lead attached to her collar and lead around the training room, the crop never far away to instil additional discipline. She is taught basic commands, including beg, heel, fetch and positions to present herself, as required. Chloe is then put on the display table, limbs bound with suction cups on her sensitive nipples and the milking machine attached to her engorged cock, as Vivienne decides on the speed and pressure, as Chloe is left there for sometime.

Bondage,Cage,Femdom,Human Pet,Milking,Sissy,The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Miss Vivienne lAmour - Extreme Pretty Pet Play - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:24:05

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Miss Vivienne lAmour - Extreme Pretty Pet Play - Complete Movie.mp4

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber and Princess Chanel - Chanel Ignores Two Losers at Her Feet 4K

Princess Chanel allows two losers to worship her feet (after PAYING for that privilege). She basically ignores them the entire time, texting on her phone and taking selfies on the throne. These morons are LUCKY to be at her feet, licking them clean. They know this is the ONLY way to be closer to her, even if they aren't acknowledged. Losers know their place and take what they are ALLOWED, even when its at the LOWEST point of a girls body. How humiliating! Hahahaha

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Human,Furniture,miami

File name:The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber and Princess Chanel - Chanel Ignores Two Losers at Her Feet 4K.mp4
File Size: 608 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:08:03

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber and Princess Chanel - Chanel Ignores Two Losers at Her Feet 4K.mp4

Mandy Marx - Allie Heart - Latex Goddess Predicament

He's stuck. And in front of him? His favorite thing. Wet, drippy looking latex. Two domme rubbing and touching each other, but inches from his cock. If only they'd touch him. Take out his cock and stroke and make it feel so good. Maybe a little poke here, or a giggle there but no, he gets no more than that. And he should feel lucky for just being able to watch.

Bondage,Femdom,Latex,Teasing,Mandy Marx

File name:Mandy Marx - Allie Heart - Latex Goddess Predicament.mp4
File Size: 656 MB
Duration: 00:14:59

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Allie Heart - Latex Goddess Predicament.mp4

Mistress Tess - Enjoying a cigarette or two

Dressed in a red leather catsuit, Mistress Tess is starting Her day with a cigarette or two, that of course means that She requires the services of a human ashtray to swallow down all Her ash, inhale Her second hand smoke and spit. With his mouth gagged open, the slave has no option but to serve as this lowly role as ashtray.

Femdom,Human Ashtray,Smoking,Mistress Tess

File name:Mistress Tess - Enjoying a cigarette or two.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:10:08

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Tess - Enjoying a cigarette or two.mp4

Ruby Onyx - Stepmoms Very Sound Handjob

Supressed in a miserable marriage and looking to have a little experimental fun, I now have my hands and my smelly knickers on my stepson! Time to introduce him to a few first times! With my dirty panties in his face I proceed to sit right on his face so he cant move! Naked and helpless I tie his cock so he throbs harder than ever! Then I pull out my little tool chest! Watch as I give him a sounding for the first time, oh I do love stimulating the urethra! Such a lucky boy, I was so kind, I even gave him a hand job to finish him off!

Ballbusting,Cbt,CFNM,Facesitting,Femdom,Handjob,Humiliation,Milking,Ruby Onyx

File name:Ruby Onyx - Stepmoms Very Sound Handjob.mp4
File Size: 946 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:14:03

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - Stepmoms Very Sound Handjob.mp4

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Skylar and Princess Alexandria and Princess Amber - Shockingly Profitable 4K

Princess Skylar and I are just hanging out talking about the slaves that we own, and the ones that we have under consideration for serving us, when I mention that Princess Alexandria is bringing a new slave over that she just acquired. He begged to serve her online and she put him through his paces online until she finally allowed him to serve her. Now she is bring it over so we ALL can have a turn taking advantage of it!

When Alexandria shows up she shows off how obedient it is to her. I make sure to let her know that the more it suffers in our videos, the more $$$ she will earn from its suffering! Alexandria LOVES that idea! Especially since she doesn't care about this "thing" at ALL. She says it could SCREAM in agony for HOURS and she couldn't care less. LOL!

So we strap BALLSHOCKERS on it and we ALL have some FUN sending electricity through it balls AND its neck at the same time! Alexandria just laughs at its suffering as we discuss how much $$$ she will make...
Apparently, the super-high-power one we have attached to its neck like REALLY hurts? LOL oh well... it's fun for US!! You need to see this loser trying SO hard to withstand all the "juice" we shoot through its body so it can make $$$ for its Princess. Oh, and we make sure to handcuff its hands behind its back so there is NO way it is reaching for those shockers to take them off!! (Not that it would ever do that...Alex has this bitch like SO well trained!! I was really impressed.)

(BTW this is Princess Alexandria's REAL LIFE SLAVE and she talks in the clip about the stuff that she really makes it do for her off-camera and stuff! She is like SO cruel! Who else wants to serve her?)

Ballbusting,Cbt,Chastity,electric,Femdom,miami,The Mean Girls,American Mean Girls,Princess Skylar,Princess Alexandria,Princess Amber

File name:The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Skylar and Princess Alexandria and Princess Amber - Shockingly Profitable 4K.mp4
File Size: 2.09 GB
Duration: 00:12:22

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Skylar and Princess Alexandria and Princess Amber - Shockingly Profitable 4K.mp4

CFNM Games - Carly Treanor and Jessie Leigh and Mishka Devlin and Sasha Blue - Who Cums First

Today the girls battle it out in pairs to see who can make their man cum the quickest. Two men appear and disrobe in front of the girls and being wanking right in front of them. The guys then lie down on the floor as the girls have two minutes to excite them using their bodies - and we see as the girls let the guys see up their skirts. Finally they kneel down next to their naked man and start jerking him off - watch the movie to see which pair wins and which guy shoots his load second!

Femdom,Handjob,Milking,CFNM Games,Carly Treanor,Jessie Leigh,Leigh and Mishka Devlin,Sasha Blue

File name:CFNM Games - Carly Treanor and Jessie Leigh and Mishka Devlin and Sasha Blue - Who Cums First.mp4
File Size: 619 MB
Duration: 00:10:29

D O W N L O A D:

CFNM Games - Carly Treanor and Jessie Leigh and Mishka Devlin and Sasha Blue - Who Cums First.mp4

Femdom Studios - Become one of our house girls

Irene Silver & Paula Diamonds aren't the neatest, as a matter of fact they are downright slobs. They just got back from tour and all their stuff is smelly and sweaty, INCLUDING THEMSELVES! They laugh about how long it's been since they showered. Dante is disgusted and complaining, so the girls decide to get him UP CLOSE & PERSONAL with their SMELL AND SWEAT! These girls easily overpower Dante and so he has no choice when they stick their unwashed feet, armpits and asses in his face and make him smell and lick them! They won't stop till Dante promises to be their new House Bitch!

Armpits,Femdom,Femdom Studios

File name:Femdom Studios - Become one of our house girls.mp4
File Size: 900 MB
Duration: 00:12:06

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Studios - Become one of our house girls.mp4

Goddess Cheyenn - Panties and Punishments - OPULENTFETISH

My sissy maid has not completed her duties as instructed and punishment is in order. I start by giving the bitch a good spanking as she deserves,...with My hairbrush.My panties make a fantastic gag to muffle the noise of her whimpering. her ass is sufficiently burning scarlet red then I move on to the more humiliating form of punishment I have planned. I trap My bitch by the balls with a humbler then secure it to My chain hoist. It makes for a most uncomfortable ride when the sissy is ordered down on a cock . I am not satisfied as to the roughness of the ride...I command the bitch onto her back and show her what a punishment fuck is all about ....ramming the dildo harder and harder...driving My point home. I am sure this lesson will stay with her for a while as a reminder of her chores!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Sissy,Spanking,Goddess Cheyenn

File name:Goddess Cheyenn - Panties and Punishments - OPULENTFETISH.mp4
File Size: 175 MB
Duration: 00:13:30

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Cheyenn - Panties and Punishments - OPULENTFETISH.mp4

Lady Voyeurs - Charlie Monaco - Erection Problem

Photographer Charlie has been hired to take some publicity shots for a naturist camp, but when her male model arrives he is shocked by how attractive she is. He seems reluctant to take his towel off and when she finally persuades him to, she can see why - he has a massive boner! He needs to be soft for the photos so she tells him to jerk off to get rid of his erection. She strips naked to help him, flashing her tits then bending over and spreading her ass cheeks. The sight of her exposed pussy soon has him exploding all over the grass as she watches!

CFNM, Femdom,Lady Voyeurs

File name:Lady Voyeurs - Charlie Monaco - Erection Problem.mp4
File Size: 489 MB
Duration: 00:08:17

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Voyeurs - Charlie Monaco - Erection Problem.mp4

Alice Skary - Hard Pound With Giant Yellow Dong

Hard pegging fuck session with my-loving male sub, using a HUGE knotting inflatable dildo (the "Big Bad Wolf" from Primal Hardwere!") -- trying to work the knot inside!
He still can't take the knot, but damn if he doesn't almost cum just from trying! You can see that every time the knot is hitting him and stretching him he can barely contain himself from the sensation... He takes a good hard pounding and makes me proud.... So much fun to stretch him with this huge beautiful strapon dildo.

Femdom,Plump,Strapon,Alice Skary

File name:Alice Skary - Hard Pound With Giant Yellow Dong.mp4
File Size: 97.2 MB
Duration: 00:09:25

D O W N L O A D:

Alice Skary - Hard Pound With Giant Yellow Dong.mp4

Brutal Facesitting - Rita Mur

Horny blonde in latex Rita Mur enjoyed herself while her boyfriend licked her shaved pussy and little asshole. She was facesitting him and pounded hard as he once again passionately licked her pussy, and she hugged him with her foot around his neck. Her ass and tits bounced with pleasure, enjoying every movement of his tongue and experiencing a crazy orgasm.

Rita Mur,Femdom,Femdom 4K,Pussy Worship

File name:Brutal Facesitting - Rita Mur.mp4
File Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:14:47

D O W N L O A D:

Brutal Facesitting - Rita Mur.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Mistress Jades - Slut Training

Mistress Jade teaches her slave what a real dick feels like while his tiny cock is tied up tight unable to get any satisfaction. Her slave needs to know how to really fuck a girl if he every wants to be a man again. Unfortunately for him and his small dick it looks like he will be spending the rest of his life as a bitch for any Mistress to fuck.

Femdom, Strapon, Vicious Femdom Empire, Mistress Jades

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Mistress Jades - Slut Training.mp4
File Size: 364 MB
Duration: 00:09:23

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Mistress Jades - Slut Training.mp4

Brutal Facesitting - Veronica Santos

Dominatrix Veronica Santos bought a present for her boyfriend. It was a mouth dildo, and the boyfriend was thrilled to try it out. They dressed up and then Veronica bent over, allowing her boyfriend to reach her pussy with a mouth dildo from behind. With the dildo in her pussy, and the boyfriend's nose in her asshole, Veronica was having an orgasm.

Veronica Santos, Femdom,Femdom 4K,Pussy Worship

File name:Brutal Facesitting - Veronica Santos (20.12.2022) 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:13:56

D O W N L O A D:

Brutal Facesitting - Veronica Santos (20.12.2022) 4K.mp4

Back