Merciless Mistresses

Obey Melanie - Follow your balls into Submission - Goddess Melanie

What kind of training have you received as an ass slave? Don't let your inexperience and lack of obedience keep you from reaching your full potential. It's time to receive the ass training you deserve. I'm going to take you by the balls and have you sniffing my ass into obedience. Then I'm going to train your tongue to lick my ass until you can taste submission. Only then will you be ready to serve as my ass slave.

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation

File name:Obey Melanie - Follow your balls into Submission - Goddess Melanie.mp4
File Size: 65.7 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:10

D O W N L O A D:

Obey Melanie - Follow your balls into Submission - Goddess Melanie.mp4

Amator - The Blue Room - Ass hooked and vibed

The sweet latex toy Lara may make acquaintance in this session with the magic light of the blue room and chain bondage, her horniness is then further increased with an hook before her master takes care of her pussy and brings Lara from one orgasm to the next.

Bondage,Bootlicking,Femdom,Fetish,High Heels,Humiliation,Latex

File name:Amator - The Blue Room - Ass hooked and vibed.mp4
File Size: 939 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:56

D O W N L O A D:

Amator - The Blue Room - Ass hooked and vibed.mp4

Club Stiletto - Dr Jim is Busy but We'll Fix you Up

Johnny is waiting on the medical bench with his legs in the stirrups expecting Dr. Jim to show up any second to help him with his ED problem. He's surprised when two hot women, Mia and Ivy show up instead. "You're not Dr. Jim" he says. Duh! They explain Dr. Jim couldn't make it in today and the camera scrolls down to show Jim locked in a cage below him with a ball gag in his mouth. The two ladies have been working in cahoots with Johnny's wife to normalize her extra marital affairs with real men since her husband can't satisfy her. Johnny initially objects and says he finds this all very humiliating, I mean why are his feet in stirrups for starters? So gullible! The ladies touch him and tell him not to worry that they will take could care of him. They proceed to use unconventional methods of applying clothes pins to his balls and nipples and fucking his cock with a sounding device while convincing him that this is the latest in medical advancement. "We have a 100% success rate" Mia assures him.

Ballbusting,Cbt,clinic,Cuckold,Femdom,Humiliation,Medical,Femdom

File name:Club Stiletto - Dr Jim is Busy but We'll Fix you Up.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:10:56

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Dr Jim is Busy but We'll Fix you Up.mp4

EVIKE Bratty Princess - Lady Evike - Finally Owned - FULL MOVIE

Neph receives a call from his best friend, his step-daughter is going to the big city to study in the university. Of course he accepts to have bratty Evike for some days as guest, he remembers she was always so bratty! Evike comes and she looks GORGEOUS, she is a real woman now!
Evike was always thinking that Neph is an idiot and a loser and she knows he is a born slave! She asks him if he is still a loser and he has shock, but Evike knows he is. She likes his place and he can be a good slave for her, she can have fun with him with her girlfriends and he can pay everything for her, of course!
Faceslapping And Verbal Humiliation

Femdom

File name:EVIKE Bratty Princess - Lady Evike - Finally Owned - FULL MOVIE.mp4
File Size: 1.94 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 01:22:15

D O W N L O A D:

EVIKE Bratty Princess - Lady Evike - Finally Owned - FULL MOVIE.mp4

HEEL15CM - Dirty Boots And Cakes

Two girls walked along the tsulitsa, dirtying their shoes. Back in the house, cakes got under their shoes. The girls turned them to mud. In the end, their slave has a difficult job to cleanse the dirt from the boots of their goddesses with his tongue and eat it. It is forbidden to spit!

Femdom,Fetish,High Heels,shoeslicking

File name:HEEL15CM - Dirty Boots And Cakes.mp4
File Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:11:30

D O W N L O A D:

HEEL15CM - Dirty Boots And Cakes.mp4

HEEL15CM - Show Your Dirty Tongue!

Casual street shoes of two lovely young Goddesses very dusty after a walk, but the girls decide to deliberately stain their shoes even more in a dirty parking lot, so that it would be more difficult for a slave to lick their dirty soles. The parking lot is a very humiliating and dirty place, which is just perfect for cleaning shoes, which is why the Goddesses chose this place. The girls command the slave as they please, ordering him to lick dirty and dusty shoes more thoroughly, wipe their soles on his clothes. Very often the girls order the slave to show his tongue and say "Fu, what a dirty tongue! Disgusting!"

Femdom,Fetish

File name:HEEL15CM - Show Your Dirty Tongue!.mp4
File Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:13:54

D O W N L O A D:

HEEL15CM - Show Your Dirty Tongue!.mp4

Kink - Pretty Powerhouse - Kasey Kei Humiliates her Ex and Rodrigo Amor

Don't let her size fool you, this tiny powerhouse Kasey Kei packs a powerful punch! If you're into verbal and dick torment, press play immediately. The scene starts with Rodrigo Amor elaborately tied-up, spread-eagle to the inside of a dilapidated RV camper. He's helpless and submissive, wearing only small underwear cinched up around his enormous package. From the minute Kasey enters the scene, we all know who's in charge! A delightful mix of bratty and sadistic, Kasey puts Rodrigo in his place immediately. After some light punishment and shit-talking, she gets to his huge dick and balls. She cuts off his underwear, with him still tied up. She sadistically starts tormenting his enormous cock. After smacking him around for a bit, she rewards him with furious cock sucking, bringing him almost to climax. Next, Rodrigo is tied to the floor, bent over for Kasey to use and abuse his welcoming ass. Kasey Kai can not only talk the talk but can fuck-the-fuck. She fucks him until she edges her tasty lady cock, making him suck it until he shoots his own enormous load all over her stiletto boots and is made to clean her boots and lick all the cum off. From beginning to end, this scene keeps you on the edge of your seat and ends explosively with a cum extravaganza.

Femdom,Humiliation,Transsexuals

File name:Kink - Pretty Powerhouse - Kasey Kei Humiliates her Ex and Rodrigo Amor.mp4
File Size: 4.61 GB
Duration: 01:05:32

D O W N L O A D:

Kink - Pretty Powerhouse - Kasey Kei Humiliates her Ex and Rodrigo Amor.mp4

Mistress Dometria - Red PVC Cock _ Ball _ Nipple Hell

In the second of three clips, wearing gorgeous red PVC hotpants and thigh length red PVC stiletto heeled boots, Mistress lays out a slave on her punishment bench, slides electric cock rings down the shaft of his cock and attaches car battery clamps to his nipples. Mistress pulls hard on the clamps as they bite into his nipples and whips his cock as she lowers her PVC crutch close over his face.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Mistress Dometria - Red PVC Cock _ Ball _ Nipple Hell.mp4
File Size: 90.2 MB
Duration: 00:21:04

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Dometria - Red PVC Cock _ Ball _ Nipple Hell.mp4

Obey Melanie - Findom Games dont blow your wad - Goddess Melanie

The rules are simple. The slave must show how much control he has over his dick and wallet. If his dick gets hard, I'm taking his wallet. If he cums, I'm draining it! I get to use My pantyhose feet to distract him. Can he keep his cool under the pressure? Or will he blow his wad in more ways than one? The game is on!

Femdom,Findom,Footjob,Footworship

File name:Obey Melanie - Findom Games dont blow your wad - Goddess Melanie.mp4
File Size: 59.3 MB
Duration: 00:09:55

D O W N L O A D:

Obey Melanie - Findom Games dont blow your wad - Goddess Melanie.mp4

PegHim - Gaping Underwater

Michael and Aiden Star have been putting in the work to expand his gape and explore his depths. In a gentle underwater cabin setting Aiden meets up with Michael so she can use his asshole like an fiend craves. Wasting no time Aiden begins with a gentle fisting before ramping up the speed until Michael is wiggling with pleasure. Next up is huge toys and some strapon action with the Mr Hankeys Ogre dildo.

Femdom,Strapon

File name:PegHim - Gaping Underwater.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:32:14

D O W N L O A D:

PegHim - Gaping Underwater.mp4

Vicky Devika - Turning Blue

I'm blue, I'm in need of some bondage. Blue rest sack, blue gas mask, blue rebreather bags. With this setup I will most likely turn blue. Rest assured the process is being overseen by none other than Mistress Nina X. She waits patiently as I struggle my way into this rubber rest sack until poor me needs some assistance. She then straps the gasmask to my face and attaches the hose connected to two 3L bags. I think she enjoys playing with my air supply. She also tends to enjoy using that magic wand while I remain helpless. I lose myself completely and become one with the rubber. Isn't that just pure bliss?

Bondage,Femdom,Latex

File name:Vicky Devika - Turning Blue.mp4
File Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:11:38

D O W N L O A D:

Vicky Devika - Turning Blue.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Goddess Elektra - FInally Get to TRAMPLE you

Goddess Elektra has been waiting patiently for her chance to crush Ninja under her big thick soles for a while. She grins as she climbs on him and starts stomping away on his face with her big size 9 soles. The pro Domme is used to sessioning but now she gets to really go all out and facestand someone which she hasn't done much of before. She uses all of her tall 5'9 frame to crush him completely flat. Walking on his face non stop and giving him all she has!Starring: Goddess Elektra, Jason Ninja

Facestanding,Femdom,Humiliation,Trampling

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Goddess Elektra - FInally Get to TRAMPLE you.mp4
File Size: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:25:13

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Goddess Elektra - FInally Get to TRAMPLE you.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Suki - Maid For Punishment

The maid has been given a simple task of cleaning the dungeon; however, after having been at it for some considerable time, Mistress Suki checks up on her - only to find the maid handling one of her prize strap-on cocks. Punishment is inevitable, but it won't be the kind of treatment the maid wants. It will be what Mistress wants.

Caning,Chastity,Femdom,Human,Ashtray,Humiliation,Smoking,Spanking

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Suki - Maid For Punishment.mp4
File Size: 584 MB
Duration: 00:11:21

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Suki - Maid For Punishment.mp4

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Ezada Sinn and Mistress Tess and Domina Helena Locke - Bound and Made to Eat Cum

Featuring Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress Tess, and Domina Helena Locke
Look at what we have here. Our very own insect all wrapped up in his latex cocoon. He's not going to be able to move an inch until we let him free. Might as well have some fun with his cock. We'll take his desperately hard cock and tease it mercilessly with a vibrator. All while humiliating and berating him for being caught in this situation.
He can only squirm as we bring him closer and closer to orgasm. When he has finally cum, we'll make sure he eats every single drop of his pathetic load.
When you're under the control of four dominant women like us, escape isn't an option.

Bondage,Cocktease,Femdom,Handjob,Humiliation,Milking,Spitting,Teasing

File name:Goddess Alexandra Snow - Ezada Sinn and Mistress Tess and Domina Helena Locke - Bound and Made to Eat Cum.mp4
File Size: 750 MB
Duration: 00:07:28

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Ezada Sinn and Mistress Tess and Domina Helena Locke - Bound and Made to Eat Cum.mp4

Mistress Enola Fetish - A grab bag of slave punishments for my bf

Another day, and another trip to the gym for you goddess. My slave is home waiting for me, and he knows exactly what his task for today will be. This little bitch worships, sniffs, sucks and licks my feet and socks. He will do ANYTHING I order him to. I am just downright MEAN to my slave today. He gets a little dose of every punishment. spitting, foot worship, ball busting. Nothing is off limits today. Buy this video to see what punishments I have in store for my little bitch today, because this one has something for EVERYONE.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation,Kicking

File name:Mistress Enola Fetish - A grab bag of slave punishments for my bf.mp4
File Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:26:15

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Enola Fetish - A grab bag of slave punishments for my bf.mp4

Mistress Jennifer and Friends - Mistress Lydia and Mistress Paris - Maid To Order Hi Res

Mistress Lydia sticks the monsterous black dildo into the naught maid as Mistress Paris smothers his face with Her wet pussy. The giant cock slides in and out between his frilly white panties as the Ladies laugh at his gaping asshole. Mistress Paris turns and orders some ass worship as Her partner drives the huge instrument in further. Mistress Lydia succeeds in getting the massive dildo in almost up to the balls as Mistress Paris occupies him with Her feet and pussy.

Ballbusting,Caning,Cbt,Cuckold,Femdom,Findom,Human Ashtray,Humiliation,Kicking,Smoking,Spanking,Strapon,Whipping

File name:Mistress Jennifer and Friends - Mistress Lydia and Mistress Paris - Maid To Order Hi Res.mp4
File Size: 1.68 GB
Resolution: 656 x 480
Duration: 01:17:05

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Jennifer and Friends - Mistress Lydia and Mistress Paris - Maid To Order Hi Res.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - The Hunteress - AWOL

The soldier thought he was safe hiding out in his city apartment. He should have known there is no escaping the Hunteress! Going AWOL is no laughing matter and this soldier has the smile wiped from his face, from the moment the Hunteress storms in through his front door. She gives him two options... he can either be dragged back to the barracks and dealt with in front of his colleagues, ending up in a military prison, or he can accept the Hunteress's harsh ultimatum, that he can stay in his apartment, but must take whatever punishment she decides to dish out, on any given day of the week. He accepts the second option, but as the real tears roll down his cheeks mid punishment, it may be a decision he lives to regret. An astonishing display of CP excellence from The Hunteress, literally tasting this slave's tears!

Caning,Faceslapping,Femdom,Fetish

File name:Femme Fatale Films - The Hunteress - AWOL.mp4
File Size: 955 MB
Duration: 00:18:33

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - The Hunteress - AWOL.mp4

Mistress Courtney - Patient Inspection 101

I like to inspect all My new slaves to ensure they are in top condition and there are times when I see a slave I want to arrange fort his so I can mesmerize him and make him mine. This slave does not know why he is here and it is amusing that he asks so many questions. I ignore him and start by fitting him onto the bench and making sure he cannot run away. Anal exam, ball exam and ear, nose & throat - all is clear. What is left? Patient must be shaved for his next examination. Together Lady Mercedes and I make sure that the chosen slaves for our brain washing program fit both our requirements. I put shaving cream onto his genitals and start the shaving. One last check down the urethra, some chest presses and I am done. I am growing tired of his questions and inform him he will know more soon.

Femdom,Fetish,Latex

File name:Mistress Courtney - Patient Inspection 101.mp4
File Size: 757 MB
Duration: 00:16:19

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Courtney - Patient Inspection 101.mp4

Mistress Sacred - Strapon In Leather Leggings 2022

Look how I fuck my slave, you could be in his place, but you are a pathetic mean loser, jerking off at the monitor, on my cool ass.

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Mistress Sacred - Strapon In Leather Leggings 2022.mp4
File Size: 745 MB
Duration: 00:07:05

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Sacred - Strapon In Leather Leggings 2022.mp4

Mistress Vixen - Prickles

Mistress Vixen restrains her naked slave on a bench. For a moment it appears as though Mistress Vixen is going of offer a gentle massage. However, she notices his naked nipples and applies some clamps very tightly to sort out that little problem and make them look pretty.
A pin wheel is used on his inner thigh and then cock and balls, oh how Mistress Vixen likes the effect Her pinwheel has. To say she is aggressive with the wheel would be an understatement.
His balls and cock are abused by Mistress Vixen's amazing heels, it just seems to make his stupid cock grow and become an even better target for her pin wheel!
Mistress Vixen snaps on a pair of latex gloves and starts using her horrible sounds, they range from big to enormous! Mistress Vixen skips the smaller sounds and starts to probe deep inside the slave's cock. With a little pressure the wider and wider sounds find their way into the heart of his weakness. Mistress Vixen isn't impressed that his cock can't accommodate her biggest sound - time for needles!
Mistress Vixen has lots of needles and enjoys using them! To be honest I have never had needles pushed through my cock but I can take it from the look on this slaves face and how he gasps that it is somewhat uncomfortable! Some don't look quite as pretty as they should - they get removed and reinserted! To top it off Mistress Vixen then runs her pin wheel up and down the line of needles - nasty!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Mistress Vixen - Prickles.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:25:26

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Vixen - Prickles.mp4

Pure CFNM - Honey Hera and Kendall Kay and Sasha Darkheart and Sofia Rex - World Cup Bet

Sofia is fed up that Billy is watching so much World Cup football! She makes a bet with him that if Japan beat Germany then he can't watch any more football. He is so confident in Germany winning that he agrees and says he will also streak naked in front of her friends. He becomes worried when Japan equalize and Sofia calls in her friends to watch. To his horror, Japan score again and Billy loses the bet! The girls strip him off and make him run round naked. The sight of his cock gets them horny and they pounce on him, sucking it until he cums on Sasha's cleavage!

CFNM,Cocktease,Femdom,Forced Bi,Spitting,Teasing

File name:Pure CFNM - Honey Hera and Kendall Kay and Sasha Darkheart and Sofia Rex - World Cup Bet.mp4
File Size: 628 MB
Duration: 00:10:42

D O W N L O A D:

Pure CFNM - Honey Hera and Kendall Kay and Sasha Darkheart and Sofia Rex - World Cup Bet.mp4

Taintedmaitrise - Friends Who Sound Together Stay Together

Tainted Maitrise and Loren Lee love to feel the coldness of the sounding rods go deeper and deeper inside the cock. This slave is able to take different sizes thanks to these evil women stretching his cock hole! When he isn't being stretched from the inside, his cock and balls are receiving a brutal beating.

Femdom,Fetish

File name:Taintedmaitrise - Friends Who Sound Together Stay Together.mp4
File Size: 934 MB
Duration: 00:15:03

D O W N L O A D:

Taintedmaitrise - Friends Who Sound Together Stay Together.mp4

Back