Merciless Mistresses

Sadistic Queens - Goddess Penelope - Cheeky Slave Punished (HD 1080p MP4)

Goddess Penelope has her slave in her kitchen, ready to destroy his nuts when Squishy makes a comment about how it feels
Sometimes it's best when the slave keeps their mouth shut, as they only get themselves into more trouble!
Squishy tells Penelope that her ball crushing feels like a massage and that was the worst thing he could of said!
This infuriates Goddess Penelope so she decides to really increase the intensity
Non stop ball stomping and ball flattening throughout with some ball jumping too for good measure
I bet it doesn't feel like a massage anymore, I'm sure Squishy will learn to keep his mouth shut!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Crushing,Femdom,Trampling

File name:Sadistic Queens - Goddess Penelope - Cheeky Slave Punished (HD 1080p MP4).mp4
File Size: 768 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:01

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Queens - Goddess Penelope - Cheeky Slave Punished (HD 1080p MP4).mp4

Tease and Thank You - Lucid Lavender - Sucked into Submission

My first blow job scene. and I'm not the only one eating cum in this video. ;) Aren't you loserboys lucky? My boy is strapped into a swing for his wild ride in my mouth. I lick it all over, and I can fit the whole thing in my mouth. So yummy. This boy will never ever forget me.

Bondage,Femdom,Forced Orgasm,Latex

File name:Tease and Thank You - Lucid Lavender - Sucked into Submission.mp4
File Size: 248 MB
Duration: 00:11:24

D O W N L O A D:

Tease and Thank You - Lucid Lavender - Sucked into Submission.mp4

Lady Perse - Both Holes Penetrated On This Slave

Time for pegging with this slave! I took my big black cock with strap-on and penetrated deep both ass and mouth! That was not what he was dreaming about!

Anal,Fisting,Bbc,CFNM,Femdom,Latex,Strapon

File name:Lady Perse - Both Holes Penetrated On This Slave.mp4
File Size: 413 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1078
Duration: 00:07:03

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Both Holes Penetrated On This Slave.mp4

Lady Perse - Personal Ashtrays For The Ladies

Mistress Karino and I want to smoke cigarettes. We used this two pathetic slaves as our ashtrays! One for each of us. In meantime when we enjoyed our ciggaretes we humiliate them and spit on their mouth and face! They had also another functions, their bodies were used as stool for our divine high heels!

CFNM,Faceslapping,Femdom,High Heels,Human Ashtray,Latex,Plump,Smoking,Spitting

File name:Lady Perse - Personal Ashtrays For The Ladies.mp4
File Size: 446 MB
Duration: 00:07:35

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Personal Ashtrays For The Ladies.mp4

Obey Melanie - A gift from My boyfriend - Barefoot Princess - Goddess Melanie

Melanie enjoys having Her slave clean up after another man. She brings home a special gift from Her boyfriend for Her cuck to clean up. She sits on Her slaves face and makes him lick up all Her boyfriends cum. Locked in chastity, Her slave has little choice if he ever wants to cum agian.

Assworship,Cuckold,Facesitting,Femdom,Humiliation,Smother

File name:Obey Melanie - A gift from My boyfriend - Barefoot Princess - Goddess Melanie.mp4
File Size: 38.4 MB
Resolution: 854 x 640
Duration: 00:04:09

D O W N L O A D:

Obey Melanie - A gift from My boyfriend - Barefoot Princess - Goddess Melanie.mp4

Obey Melanie - My feet are dirty - Goddess Melanie

The princess wants Her feet worshipped. She doesnt care if their dirty... thats what slaves are for! She makes Her mule lick the soles of Her dirty barefeet while She relaxes in the sun. Sweaty, dirty... Her feet will be worshipped!!!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Obey Melanie - My feet are dirty - Goddess Melanie.mp4
File Size: 27.9 MB
Resolution: 854 x 570
Duration: 00:03:33

D O W N L O A D:

Obey Melanie - My feet are dirty - Goddess Melanie.mp4

Lady Kara - Cock in crystaltube

Lay down! Spread your legs and watch how your Mistress suck your cock till last drop... Be a good and I promise that I try to don`t rip your dick when I play with you... At the beginning I`ll give you to feel my hands on your cock. Remember that feeling because it isn`t for you... you deserved only for vacuum tube... We`ll see how long you can stay like that, looking on your Lady and her beautiful feet on your cock before you will exploded in crystaltube. Do you think it's over? Look what you`ve done! Now I must clean all spearm up from my feet and your stomach. Your balls diserved for punish.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Footjob,Handjob,Humiliation,Milking

File name:Lady Kara - Cock in crystaltube.mp4
File Size: 796 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:15:56

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Kara - Cock in crystaltube.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Strawberry Feet

Slave Niall was not happy at all when Herrin Bestrafung ordered him to give her some dirty foot massage. He is neither a huge fan of foot fetish or strawberries, but never the less Herrin Bestrafung´s word is law when you are a prisoner at her Farm. The slave has to stand a lot of dirty foot worship, with a mix of dirt and squeezed strawberries, while at the same time making sure that Herrin Bestrafung receives a perfect foot massage.

Crushing,Femdom,Humiliation

File name:Merciless Dominas - Strawberry Feet.mp4
File Size: 1.61 GB
Duration: 00:20:04

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless Dominas - Strawberry Feet.mp4

SicFlics presents - CrazyWifeSlut Double fist fucked hot wife

Our beautiful insertion Queen ' CrazyWifeSlut ' stars in this incredible update, having both her loose ass and cunt double fisted to destruction by her husbands giant hands, till she erupts in explosive orgasms! We really are spoilt to have this stunningly hot, super model sharing her extreme obsession for wrecking her holes so severely. She's without a doubt, one of the most gorgeous women ever to star in this fetish, and there's nothing she loves more than a merciless punch fucking fist, annihilating her ass and pussy at the same time! Enjoy watching CrazyWifeSlut laid back on the sofa, clutching her legs apart, as her husband immediately sinks both fists in her holes, reaching the wrists and blasting them with all his strength. Listen to her constant groans of ecstasy, as he slams his balled up hands in and out of her sopping wet ass and snatch, making them drool profusely with her orgasmic juices. She enjoys several body shattering orgasms and he stretches her holes apart after each one, showing us how huge they gape and prolapse in the aftermath. This really is a masterpiece, double fisting video at its very best, performed by an addictively hot Goddess that just cannot be missed!

Anal Fisting,Femdom

File name:SicFlics presents - CrazyWifeSlut Double fist fucked hot wife.mp4
File Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:12:30

D O W N L O A D:

SicFlics presents - CrazyWifeSlut Double fist fucked hot wife.mp4

Club Stiletto - Queen Misha - He Seams to like My Blue Jeans

Queen Misha is not very large physically so to make sure the slave doesn't feel being face sat by her is anything more than fun she wears her denim shorts. That seam on jeans is never fun for the slave and in this scene Misha bounces on the slaves face in them, grinds them over his face and just to make sure he is suffering slaps his balls and twists his nipples. Of course she sits on him for extended periods of time too to watch him kick beneath her."How will you explain that seam running up and down your face" she says to her slave. Finally as the slave starts to kick, Misha undoes the band in her hair letting it all flow down over her shoulders and says out loud "I wonder what I should have for dinner", totally ignoring her slave. Sweet, sexy and Sadistic, that's Queen Misha.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Facesitting,Femdom,Smother

File name:Club Stiletto - Queen Misha - He Seams to like My Blue Jeans.mp4
File Size: 766 MB
Duration: 00:06:48

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Queen Misha - He Seams to like My Blue Jeans.mp4

Czech Amazon - CA08 Sachmet and Christian - Onslaught Domination

Do not let Sachmet's feminine, goth-style appearance with long hair fool you - she's here to slay!
Beautiful heavyweight Sachmet shows impressive strength and her sparkly personality, which enjoys subduing males while pinning Christian down, squeezing him with her massive thighs and using her fantASStic curves to smother him mercilessly (there's not much that you can do when a 246 lbs woman sits on your chest or face!).
Madam Sachmet stretches out Christian's body like a rubberband in a tight camel clutch and puts him in a double hammerlock with a cheerful smile on her face. You can see the real impact of her huge butt on Christian when she smothers him. His moans and gasps for air make Sachmet just giggle devilishly before she plants her crotch back right on his mouth..
The heavy pins which she applies on her victim are just too much for slim Christian. He even needs to tap in some of them..
Would you dare to take on this big, confident and strong woman?

Femdom,Spanking

File name:Czech Amazon - CA08 Sachmet and Christian - Onslaught Domination.mp4
File Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:26:39

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Amazon - CA08 Sachmet and Christian - Onslaught Domination.mp4

Femdom Studios - Agatha Delicious vs Christian - Full Length

Agatha Delicious comes toStudios and we're overjoyed! She just shot a custom with Christian, and when they're chatting afterward he says he wished it was a wrestling video, that he'd like to try out his skills. Careful what you wish for Christian, Agatha will make sure you get it. You can't help but love the smug, confidant attitude of Agatha Delicious as she's kicking your ass. She has no problem reminding you that you have no chance. And of course that you'll never break her steel-grip scissorhold.

Facesitting,Femdom,Humiliation,Kicking,Scissor,wrestling

File name:Femdom Studios - Agatha Delicious vs Christian - Full Length.mp4
File Size: 754 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:12

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Studios - Agatha Delicious vs Christian - Full Length.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Sasha Foxxx - Foot Qualifications

Eager applicant Sasha really wants this new job, but the guy interviewing her seems like a real putz. However, soon she comes to the conclusion he may have a thing for feet and starts to turn his wheels as she kicks off her heels. He is instantly mesmerized by her sexy bare soles and starts losing his mental track. She starts working him with her feet, dropping them into his lap seeing the power start to overcome him. With a few rubs of her sweaty soles over his cock in his pants, she can feel how rock hard he is becoming. Hs brain is turning to mush and Sasha soon seizes the opportunity to take full advantage! She tells him to take out his wallet and start giving her every cent he has if he wants her to continue rubbing him. She lifts a stinky sole to his face the it only further pulls him deep under her control. Soon he has no self control as he hands over everything to her, before she let's him blow his load in his pants!Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Jason Ninja

Femdom,Fetish,Findom,Office

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Sasha Foxxx - Foot Qualifications.mp4
File Size: 608 MB
Duration: 00:10:02

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Sasha Foxxx - Foot Qualifications.mp4

Back