Merciless Mistresses

The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Under A Goddess - Complete Movie

Mistress Courtney is looking stunning in the mansion dungeon. She is perched seductively on the swing, her eager, latex clad slave beneath her as she uses her sharp stiletto shoes to press into his body. She orders him to kiss the shoes and then she removes them and allows him the honour of worshipping her perfect feet. To encourage him even more, Mistress teases his hard cock at the same time, making him moan with double pleasure, occasionally walking over his prone body, so he can feel her perfect weight. She finishes by mounting his body, teasing him so more and scornfully gazing into his eyes and spitting into his mouth, delighting in the ultimate tease she gifts him.

Femdom,Footworship,High Heels,Spitting,Teasing,The English Mansion,Trampling

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Under A Goddess - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 926 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:49

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Under A Goddess - Complete Movie.mp4

Jenni Czechs World - JC39 Thank You Mistress

Jenni teaches slave #4 how to appreciate getting slapped and whipped, by making him say "thank you, Mistress" after every strike, until he begs her to stop at her feet.

Faceslapping,Femdom,Footworship,Whipping

File name:Jenni Czechs World - JC39 Thank You Mistress.mp4
File Size: 477 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:00

D O W N L O A D:

Jenni Czechs World - JC39 Thank You Mistress.mp4

MahoganyQen - Bare Feet Ballbusting And Knee Kicks

Ballbusting is one of my favourite ways of punishment. Today I destroy my pathetic slaves balls with hard bare feet and lot of knee kicks. He always cover his tiny cock with hands so this time i don't gave him a chance to escape from my punishment- I tied his hands on his back. This uncomfortable hands position makes him fall few times after my hard kicks but that doesn't change the situation- I had no mercy for him

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:MahoganyQen - Bare Feet Ballbusting And Knee Kicks.mp4
File Size: 205 MB
Duration: 00:06:26

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Bare Feet Ballbusting And Knee Kicks.mp4

MahoganyQen - Facesitting in sexy leather panties

Today I was wearing black leather set with sexy panties. Perfect outfit to sit on my slaves face and make him worship my ideal ebony ass. I ride and grind on his face, making him lose his breath under my divine curves and than... I had to make this experience less pleasurement for him. Still sitting on him i started to punish my beta for having micro cock- reason why i have to ride on his face instead of dick
MahoganyQen - Facesitting in sexy leather panties

Assworship,Ballbusting,Cbt,Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Smother

File name:MahoganyQen - Facesitting in sexy leather panties.mp4
File Size: 821 MB
Duration: 00:09:15

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Facesitting in sexy leather panties.mp4

MahoganyQen - Nipple torment and CBT

That's how I like to play. Watch how i take care of this loser nipples. They become cherry red after few minutes of devil torment with nipple pumps, clamps and wartenberg wheel. I didn't forgot about his balls and use my leather stilletos to kick them. Dick slaping, squeezing and wartenberg wheel on his balls - he had to handle it all, after begging me for some attention.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:MahoganyQen - Nipple torment and CBT.mp4
File Size: 333 MB
Duration: 00:11:45

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Nipple torment and CBT.mp4

Mistress Evilyne - Genital Annihilation

He is all tied up, with nowhere to go. His precious cock and balls are readily Exposed-Fantasy. Mistress Evilyne, in a sexy latex corset dress and high heels, is hell-bent on destroying those precious items. She starts with a riding crop, stopping every so often to inspect Her work and to squeeze his balls with Her bare hands, **** them until he crumbles. She goes harder and harder, bringing him to tears, but She quickly gets bored of the riding crop. It is too soft and delicate. She has a long wooden rod which She has been keeping for such an occasion. Out it comes, and Mistress Evilyne shows no mercy with it. She slams his cock and balls hard with the heavy wooden rod. But this is only the beginning. How much will it take to completely annihilate that sausage and pop those two little eggs? Bang bang bang! Mercilessly, Mistress Evilyne beats Her slave's balls with Her stiff, hard wooden rod. She catches them in Her hand and squeezes to make sure that theuy can't slip away before the shock.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Whipping

File name:Mistress Evilyne - Genital Annihilation.mp4
File Size: 195 MB
Duration: 00:09:16

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Evilyne - Genital Annihilation.mp4

Mistress Evilyne - SLAP

Let's play a little game... My ticklish slave is standing in front of Me, and I am in a VERY sadistic mood today. I start to tickle him, but every time he laughs, he will get slapped hard across the face. The problem is, the more I tickle and slap, the more he laughs out of nervousness! Poor dear is not going to last very long at this rate!!! So I try a variety of different methods, all with the same rule... I pinch your nipples, don't make any noise. SLAP! I pull your armpit hair, don't make any noise! SLAP! and on and on it goes.... I love playing with men hahaha

Faceslapping,Femdom,Humiliation,Latex,Tickling

File name:Mistress Evilyne - SLAP.mp4
File Size: 122 MB
Duration: 00:06:54

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Evilyne - SLAP.mp4

Femdom For Fun - Miss Patricia Blackpeony and Mistress Wildfire - Having Fun With Human Footstool

We have two amazing Mistresses today. I am sure you know them already. Mistress Alexandra Wildfire and Miss Patricia. This is their first time together and to be honest I think they bonded really well, which is unfortunate for that skinny slave.
So the ladies will have some fun kicking the slave in the beginning and after a couple of minutes he will be removing the shoes and the boots of Mistress Patricia and Mistress Alexandra Wildfire, so they can fully trample him most of the time during the clip. Both Mistresses laughing while the slave is suffering beneath their beautiful feet. Trampling on his back and trampling on his front along with some kicking as well are taking place.
And there is a moment of slow motion added for one of the kicks.

Asian,Femdom,Trampling

File name:Femdom For Fun - Miss Patricia Blackpeony and Mistress Wildfire - Having Fun With Human Footstool.mp4
File Size: 533 MB
Duration: 00:12:05

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom For Fun - Miss Patricia Blackpeony and Mistress Wildfire - Having Fun With Human Footstool.mp4

Lady Perse - Rare opportunity to cum for rubber doll

Today Mistress Mika and I decided to give this rubber doll a release from the chastity, before he will be locked for another 2 months. Our latex slave had the opportunity to jerk off, he could fuck our amazing platform boots! That's the only way he can ever fuck. After he cummed he had to clean it with his face and tongue!

Femdom,Fetish,Handjob,Humiliation,Latex,Milking

File name:Lady Perse - Rare opportunity to cum for rubber doll.mp4
File Size: 367 MB
Duration: 00:05:36

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Rare opportunity to cum for rubber doll.mp4

Princess Claretta - Facesitting Ass Worship

All a slave like you deserves is being used as a human stool. Breathe me in and worship my perfect princess ass! Bouncing on this bitches face is so much fun he is so ugly and pathetic I cannot stand to look at him. Worship my ass until you cannot breathe...I will do with you as I like.

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom

File name:Princess Claretta - Facesitting Ass Worship.mp4
File Size: 1.83 GB
Duration: 00:11:22

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Claretta - Facesitting Ass Worship.mp4

Cosmic Broccoli - Aiden Breakhartt and Brodie Breakhartt - I Wanted To Sit and Grind On Top Of My New Doxy Wand At The Same Time

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Cosmic Broccoli - Aiden Breakhartt and Brodie Breakhartt - I Wanted To Sit and Grind On Top Of My New Doxy Wand At The Same Time.mp4
File Size: 557 MB
Duration: 00:12:36

D O W N L O A D:

Cosmic Broccoli - Aiden Breakhartt and Brodie Breakhartt - I Wanted To Sit and Grind On Top Of My New Doxy Wand At The Same Time.mp4

Merciless Dominas - First Time Whipping Of Slaveguy

Slaveguy had never ever tried to be whipped before. Not in private. Not on film. Never. Both Goddess Sophia and Mistress Amber West would really like to do this scene. You know the virgin stuff... It ended up with Mistress Amber West doing some flogging and Goddess Sophia testing some whips afterwards.

Femdom,Spanking,Whipping

File name:Merciless Dominas - First Time Whipping Of Slaveguy.mp4
File Size: 86.5 MB
Duration: 00:12:54

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless Dominas - First Time Whipping Of Slaveguy.mp4

Mistress Kira - Big Strap-on Fuck - Long XXL Dildo

Big and Long Compare Dildos.
Big Dildo Strap-on Fuck!
Slave Anal Training Fissting.
Long Big Dildo . Strap-on Fuck.
Japanese Pro Domina KIRA.
綺羅女王様.
I'll make you crazy with my big strap-on dildos.

Asian,Femdom,Strapon

File name:Mistress Kira - Big Strap-on Fuck - Long XXL Dildo.mp4
File Size: 153 MB
Duration: 00:09:49

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Kira - Big Strap-on Fuck - Long XXL Dildo.mp4

Mistress Kira - Big and Long Compare Dildos

Mummification Open the film of the lower body of the restrained masochist.
The Mistress's strap-on dildo is inserted deep into the masochist's.
The strap-on is very long and thick.
Masochist is developed by Mistress Kira.

Anal,Fisting,Asian, Femdom,Strapon

File name:Mistress Kira - Big and Long Compare Dildos.mp4
File Size: 854 MB
Duration: 00:24:05

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Kira - Big and Long Compare Dildos.mp4

Back