Merciless Mistresses

ScarlettMorgan - SWEATY PIT WORSHIP

This heatwave has got Me sweating so much, especially My armpits and under boob.A Goddess like Me needs a shower to clean away the sweat and cool down.But not any basic old shower. I have My slave close by to wipe, lick and clean up all My sweat. Buring his face deep into My pit, making him inhale all My superior smelly scent. Allowing him to only hydrate when I give him My sweat and only using his mouth to wipe the dripping sweat away.

Tags: Armpits Femdom Fetish

File name:ScarlettMorgan - SWEATY PIT WORSHIP.mp4
File Size: 431 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:57

D O W N L O A D:

ScarlettMorgan - SWEATY PIT WORSHIP.mp4

Tali? Tat? - R?iling My N?w Sissy St?p Son Part Tw?

A continuation of part one..."My new wife,@DominaSnow, is such a catch. Not only is she smart, witty and incredibly beautiful but she's also a powerhouse of a Mother and has brought up my new step-son, in such an incredible manner. He wears his boy clothes while away at school to fit in and make things easier for his studies...but the minute he's home for spring break things go back to the way they should, back to the way he was raised. Cock locked, panties, heels, and all the necessary sissy wardrobe make for such a pretty little slut. My lovely wife lets me really put my new sissy step-son to the test and fuck that ass. But it wouldn't be true marital bliss unless she joined me would it?! A two part series of me completely railing my new sissy step-son.

Tags: Femdom Sissy Strapon

File name:Tali? Tat? - R?iling My N?w Sissy St?p Son Part Tw?.mp4
File Size: 249 MB
Duration: 00:05:45

D O W N L O A D:

Tali? Tat? - R?iling My N?w Sissy St?p Son Part Tw?.mp4

Gynarchy Goddess - Goddess Serena - Sissys Ass Virginity Taken Pt 2

I already know that my slut Cindi is fantastic at sucking cock, and I know she can take my strap-on cock like a champion, however, in my eyes, she will not be deemed a true slut for me until she takes a man's cock in her pussy. Today I have called in another rubber sissy slut of mine to do the job for me, the problem is, this sissy's cock is quite small - far smaller than the rubber ones Cindi is used to receiving from me. To make the experience more sensational for Cindi, I instruct my rubber sissy slut to equip a see-through transparent rubber cock extender to turn her pathetic cock into something Cindi might actually feel. This cock extender also doubles up as a delightful reminder to rubber sissy slut as to just how pathetic and small his cock is in comparison to what the plastic cock can offer. Rubber slut is just performing as stunt cock in this situation, unable to feel any real pleasure beneath that transparent sheath. I watch in excitement as Cindi gets pounded and rubber sissy slut eventually fills Cindi's mouth full of cum.

File name:Gynarchy Goddess - Goddess Serena - Sissys Ass Virginity Taken Pt 2.mp4
File Size: 308 MB
Duration: 00:12:51

D O W N L O A D:

Gynarchy Goddess - Goddess Serena - Sissys Ass Virginity Taken Pt 2.mp4

Worship The Wolfe - Loud and Painful

I have no future plans for more ballbusting clips, and may very well stop doing them all together. This final clip features Me at My best, putting the most possible into every kick, knee, squeeze, and punch, and includes all the really fucking awesome angles one can hope for in a ball clip. I'm pricing it higher than your average ballbusting clip, because, as you all know, I am not average. I'm the fucking best.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt CFNM Femdom Kicking

File name:Worship The Wolfe - Loud and Painful.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:44

D O W N L O A D:

Worship The Wolfe - Loud and Painful.mp4

Club Stiletto - Best of Pantyhose 2

Some slaves get an extra thrill, when being dominated, if the Mistress is wearing pantyhose. These slaves might be suffering to even notice... but you will.

Tags: Femdom Fetish

File name:Club Stiletto - Best of Pantyhose 2.mp4
File Size: 389 MB
Duration: 00:05:57

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Best of Pantyhose 2.mp4

Club Stiletto - Mistress Mercy - Tongue Fuck My Ass

This scene opens with a close up of gorgeous Mistress Mercy playing with her pussy. The camera moves down to her feet and then back to give you a view of her entirely. She looks at you and says "I should get my feet worshiped." She calls her slave over who worships her perfect feet and toes and she continues to touch herself. "I'm thinking of my boyfriend right now" she tells him, adding "If he was here he could fuck me while you are worshiping my feet. The thought of it has Mercy aroused so she tells the slave to lay on the bed because she wants to sit on his face and have her ass tongue fucked. The slave is aroused and erect so she slaps his cock. Now you get a great full screen view of Mercy's ass on the slaves face. She leans forward so you can see his tongue licking up and down her crack and across her dirty hole. Next she sits upright and arches her back while reaching down to pull on the slaves nipple. she makes him kick for air while gyrating her ass on his face. Now she wants his tongue to really penetrate her so she starts bouncing on his face, his tongue perfectly lined up with her succulent asshole. Again she slaps his balls, looks at the camera and says coyly "There's always a price to pay."

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Femdom Footworship Smother

File name:Club Stiletto - Mistress Mercy - Tongue Fuck My Ass.mp4
File Size: 736 MB
Duration: 00:06:18

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Mistress Mercy - Tongue Fuck My Ass.mp4

Danielle Maye - Poolside Footjob

The best thing about being on holiday is seeing all the hot girls with their sexy feet out in sandals! Walking around seeing hot girls on sun loungers with their perfect souls facing up and the only thing you can think about is sticking your dick straight between them, drenching them in tanning oil and wanking your dick until you spunk all over those sexy feet. Well sometimes dreams do cum true

Tags: Femdom Footjob

File name:Danielle Maye - Poolside Footjob.mp4
File Size: 581 MB
Duration: 00:05:18

D O W N L O A D:

Danielle Maye - Poolside Footjob.mp4

Back