Merciless Mistresses

Mistress Saint Lawrence - Jailhouse Punishment With Mistress Catarina Germany

I AM SOENDING TIME WITH A STEP-SISTER IN BDSM MISTRESS CATARINA BUT THEN OUR SLAVES HAD BEEN SO STUPID THT IRRITATED US, NOW TIME FOR PUNISHMENT DRAGGED IN THE JAILHOUSE AND GIVE THEM THE TASTE OF WHIPPING AND CAING NON STOP .

File name:Mistress Saint Lawrence - Jailhouse Punishment With Mistress Catarina Germany.mp4
File Size: 682 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:22

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Saint Lawrence - Jailhouse Punishment With Mistress Catarina Germany.mp4

Boss Girls - Brutal facesitting in her tightest jeans

You have never seen such tight jeans before! Goddess Vanny sits down on his face in these incredibly hard jeans ass and simply takes the air out of his lungs! Her jeans are extremely tight and hard. They roughly cut into his face, covering his mouth and nose. Under her jeans ass he simply has no way to breathe! In order to make him suffer especially hard today, Goddess Vanny took her tightest jeans out of the closet and wore them for her slave. With this brutal jeans sitting the slave has nothing to laugh about. It is pure

File name:Boss Girls - Brutal facesitting in her tightest jeans.mp4
File Size: 272 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:16

D O W N L O A D:

Boss Girls - Brutal facesitting in her tightest jeans.mp4

Fantasy Female Assassins - Kollege Kill! Full Version

A college professor who flunked a pretty devious cheating girl is about to have a very bad day! She sneaked into his house and waited for him to come home "ZPPPPPP" is her taser stunning him before she quickly ties his hands behind his back! "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" he asks her scared "I DIDNT GET INTO COLLEGE COS OF YOU" she tells him matter of factually before simply sitting on his face! "I CANT BREATH" he tries to say "THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT" she informs him as she pulls her college skirt up so she can see his smothering face! "STOP MOANING THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU GRADED ME RIGHT" she tells him "YOUVE RUINED MY LIFE SO IM RUINING YOURS" the sexy college girl says "ITS GONNA HAPPEN" as she plays with her hair (More info below!)

File name:Fantasy Female Assassins - Kollege Kill! Full Version.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:09:33

D O W N L O A D:

Fantasy Female Assassins - Kollege Kill! Full Version.mp4

Goddess Zia - The masseur beta loser

In the morning when I have my breakfast I like to have a nice foot massage so I told to my slave to give me one. He is happy that I allow him to touch my feet and he can be close to me. Of course he is not allowed to look at me he can stare only my perfect feet while his is doing his job.

File name:Goddess Zia - The masseur beta loser.mp4
File Size: 381 MB
Duration: 00:06:40

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Zia - The masseur beta loser.mp4

MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Frying His Dick

Ever since I saw electrical in some secret agent movies I have been wanting to inflict that kind of pain on a man's most delicate parts. I finally bought a nice tens unit and applied it on my gagged and mummified slave. His dick and balls are tied off. I stick the pads on his balls and dick and play around with the controls until he groans in discomfort. This is so much fun. I shock him for such a long time because I just can't stop. I am fascinated. Then I stick the pads next to his dick an want him with my rubber gloves until he comes while his balls are still under electricity.

File name:MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Frying His Dick.mp4
File Size: 944 MB
Duration: 00:19:09

D O W N L O A D:

MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Frying His Dick.mp4

SadodereBDSM - A really heavy face sitting (with 2 treacherous face farts)

Lady Afrix is angry. She has been wanting to finish reading one of her favorite comics for a long time.... Sitting on the face of her slave! He has a really hard time because Lady Afrix's huge ass is pressing her face and he struggles to breathe. This makes Lady Afrix angry and she will do her best not to let him breathe and quietly read her comic. There is only one way for him slave to breathe and survive: to sniff Lady Afrix's treacherous farts.

File name:SadodereBDSM - A really heavy face sitting (with 2 treacherous face farts).mp4
File Size: 432 MB
Duration: 00:05:35

D O W N L O A D:

SadodereBDSM - A really heavy face sitting (with 2 treacherous face farts).mp4

Ballbusting World - Over Sexed - BB1528

Bella Jane's boyfriend Nadders is insatiable! She's already had sex with him three times today, yet he's still come into the bedroom asking for a blowjob. Bella has a better way of calming his urges and grabs him by the nuts so she can begin busting his balls until he is more compliant. If you like ball punching and squeezing, you'll love this clip! Bella loves having those balls in her tight grip so she can inflict agonising pain.

File name:Ballbusting World - Over Sexed - BB1528.mp4
File Size: 327 MB
Duration: 00:14:40

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting World - Over Sexed - BB1528.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber Ava and Nika - 6 Month Chastity Humiliation

Fluffy is here today because it�s a special day for him. The celebration of another 6 months of chastity! He always complains about his blue balls but just wait for another 6 months and see how painful it is. Their feet make his chastity hurt even worse. He is pathetic and gets high off of smelling feet. The girls smother his face and mouth with their feet. SO funny.
So today is the celebration! The celebration of a pathetic mutt and their victory of domination.
Now give a BETA SMILE! And get ready for another 6 months!

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Amber Ava and Nika - 6 Month Chastity Humiliation.mp4
File Size: 819 MB
Duration: 00:12:13

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber Ava and Nika - 6 Month Chastity Humiliation.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Ava - Full Weight Face Sitting Bikini Content

The girls can get really good content out here. Sunny, beautiful and a slave under their ass. Selfies and videos all day! Its so hot out there cause their out there. ???? �..I wonder how hot the slave is after a day of being smothered. Beautiful asses fully weighed on his face must have resulted in sweat.

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Ava - Full Weight Face Sitting Bikini Content.mp4
File Size: 1.38 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:12:47

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Ava - Full Weight Face Sitting Bikini Content.mp4

Goddess Lena - Big Black Cock - I destroy his ass

It's not enough for me to just fuck my slave brutally hard in the ass today. Actually, it's never enough for me. Today I want to use my Big Black Cock to downright destroy the slave's ass! I know no mercy. Each push presses my big cock harder and deeper into his ass cunt and I go on and on until the slave cries! That makes me really horny! Next time it's your ass I'll fuck! Got it?! Now watch what awaits you. Clip Language: German German Description:Big Black Cock � ich zerstore seinen ArschMir reicht es heute nicht meinen Sklaven einfach nur hart und brutal in den Arsch zu ficken. Eigentlich reicht es mir nie! Heute will ich meinen Big Black Cock richtig geil benutzen und den Arsch des Sklaven regelrecht zerstoren! Ich kenne keine Gnade! Jeder Stoss druckt meinen prallen Schwanz harter und tiefer in seine Arschfotze und ich mache immer weiter und weiter bis diese Sau heult! Das macht mich richtig geil! Beim nachsten Mal ist es dein Arsch den ich so ficken werde! Verstanden?! Und jetzt schau zu was dich erwartet!

File name:Goddess Lena - Big Black Cock - I destroy his ass.mp4
File Size: 184 MB
Duration: 00:08:10

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lena - Big Black Cock - I destroy his ass.mp4

Lucid Lavender - The Edging Fantasy

Unreleased. This dungeon slut has been dreaming of his ultimate edge. A latex clad Lucy has something else in mind. Something that will surely ruin that dream.

File name:Lucid Lavender - The Edging Fantasy.mp4
File Size: 463 MB
Duration: 00:13:33

D O W N L O A D:

Lucid Lavender - The Edging Fantasy.mp4

Mistress Velma - Beg For A Cock In Your Ass

Velma's boy wants it so bad. He was salivating at the thought when he requested it. Now, Velma isn't about giving boys what they want. The begging and desperation is apart of her sadistic fun. So, maybe if he sucks and deep throats her cocks good enough, then she'll think about it.
Unreleased.

File name:Mistress Velma - Beg For A Cock In Your Ass.mp4
File Size: 353 MB
Duration: 00:08:11

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Velma - Beg For A Cock In Your Ass.mp4

We Got The Feet - Purpose In Life Vol 3 Pt 1

Remy and her girlfriend Hobey verbally humiliate there footslave at a public park in south Florida
We Got The Feet - Purpose In Life Vol 3 Pt 1

File name:We Got The Feet - Purpose In Life Vol 3 Pt 1.mp4
File Size: 260 MB
Resolution: 1860 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:29

D O W N L O A D:

We Got The Feet - Purpose In Life Vol 3 Pt 1.mp4

Bratty Foot Girls - Maria Marley and Nikki Next - Becoming our Stinky Sweat Slave

Maria and Nikki have builtup a healthy sweat at the gym. They return to make their slave lick and sniff every inc of their bodies. They start by peeling off their gross stinky sneakers, without socks. They him to inhale deep into the shoes soles, laughing at him the whole time. They then grip his nose between their toes, making him smell the toe jam. They tell him to open up and start licking their soles and toes. Getting all the toejam inbetween! Then they move to their armpits, amking him sniff them freshly glistening in the light. They're not done there yet, they make him lick the sweat from their bellys and sniff their assholes as well before finising him off by him to gag on their stinky feet and toes again!
Starring: Maria Marley, Nikki Next, Jason Ninja
FOOT SMELLING SWEAT FETISH BELLY FETISH ASS SNIFFING FOOT GAGGING ARMPITS FETISH

File name:Bratty Foot Girls - Maria Marley and Nikki Next - Becoming our Stinky Sweat Slave.mp4
File Size: 258 MB
Duration: 00:10:57

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Foot Girls - Maria Marley and Nikki Next - Becoming our Stinky Sweat Slave.mp4

Mistress Iside - Piston In The Ass

Due to a long detention my slut hasn't tasted cock in quite some time, it seems that his asshole has shrunk so much that it looks like the one of a demure virgin again. The enormous thickness of my big black cock is perfect for similar situations and after I chained him to the ground with wide open legs by a big bar it's time to go back again to his usual whore life. He doesn't seem happy with my choice at all, maybe the big cock I chose is too big for his ass and actually at the beginning I have some difficulty in inserting my big tip. I push even harder, spread his ass with my hands, it takes some power and it doesn't matter if it hurts, what is important is the result and of course my enjoyment. The slut lies on the ground completely at the mercy of my power and when his asshole is open again it starts frothing just like a real bitch. Now I just recognize my whore .... Now the fun begins !!!!

File name:Mistress Iside - Piston In The Ass.mp4
File Size: 387 MB
Duration: 00:08:48

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Iside - Piston In The Ass.mp4

CuckoldSessions - Mistress Chloe Temple

Chloe lives a life of luxury at the hands of her adoring husband. For their special weekend he has a jacuzzi tub ready for her with chocolate covered strawberries, whipped cream and her favorite crunchy snacks. He takes her lovely feet in his hands to massage as he tells her about the big cocks he has lined up for his sexy wife. She shoots a bit of whip cream on her toes for him to practice for the other cream waiting for him later. She puts on a bit of slutty gear and heads to the bedroom where the men wait for her luscious body. Her huge bodybuilder husband waits like a good boy to see his sexy wife fucked the way she needs. Immediately getting down to cock business she slurps up both dicks waiting for her just long enough to get her engine running. She takes both dicks inside her tiny pussy and begs for more. Begs even more for them to cum in her sweet married pussy because she loves to have her husband worship her cum filled holes. First one then the other both men shoot their cum inside her to be lovingly licked out each one by her husband Davin. At the end they share cum kisses that seals their love for each other.

File name:CuckoldSessions - Mistress Chloe Temple.mp4
File Size: 2.60 GB
Duration: 00:36:45

D O W N L O A D:

CuckoldSessions - Mistress Chloe Temple.mp4

Goddess Lena - Pig sports

My little fat astronaut has to do some sports exercises. Of course I will not make it easy for the fat pig.(Clip language: German)German Description:Astronauten Klaus muss sich jetzt als Kamerad Schnurschuh beweisen. Das kleine Kloschen macht das aber gar nicht mal so schlecht !

File name:Goddess Lena - Pig sports.mp4
File Size: 744 MB
Duration: 00:06:29

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lena - Pig sports.mp4

Latin Domination Goddess - Perfect Shoes Milking

Young Latina Goddess Rubi is back. This time she brings a new girlfriend. She is Latina Goddess Brenda. They are wearing sexy shoes to milk the baldy slave. The slave has a big erection with these two Latinas Goddesses and their sexy shoes. They tease and rub slave's penis with their shoes until his penis explodes. He is a lucky bastard. Don't miss it!

File name:Latin Domination Goddess - Perfect Shoes Milking.mp4
File Size: 185 MB
Duration: 00:05:54

D O W N L O A D:

Latin Domination Goddess - Perfect Shoes Milking.mp4

Ruby Onyx - A Female Led Relationship

What better way to celebrate International Women's Day! Two pining, desperate puppies grovelling at my boot heels, ready to show a full on display of adoration and worship towards their Mistress! I tease and tempt them with the opportunity feel the full power and pleasure my huge hard cock can give them! I make them worship my latex embellished ass, my bra busting tits and life threatening heels! I just love playing with sissy boys! I bend them over and make them moan as I warm up their pussy holes with my lubed latex gloves! I just couldn't wait to rail each one of them and pound the fuck out of them! In ruthless fashion I bully them into sucking my StrapOn like little whores and I even make them Fuck each other whilst I tear into them at the same time! Get ready for Extreme Creative Action and a little slut that ends up overdosing on cum!

File name:Ruby Onyx - A Female Led Relationship.mp4
File Size: 1.53 GB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:16:20

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - A Female Led Relationship.mp4

Back