Merciless Mistresses

Young Goddess - Let Me See The Fear In Your Eyes

I enjoy the panic and suffering in my slave's eyes as I torment him with some hard front scissors, half front and half throat scissors and some front smother scissors. He also gets some painful slapping action.

File name:Young Goddess - Let Me See The Fear In Your Eyes.mp4
File Size: 348 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess - Let Me See The Fear In Your Eyes.mp4

Young Goddess - Tie My Boots While I Squeeze Your Neck - Wrestling & Scissor

This is yet another really sadistic clip. I'm terrorizing my slave with various brutal scissor holds and holds. He also gets some hard slapping scissor action in straight and reverse straight scissors. While squeezing his neck in some straight scissors, I order him to tie the laces of my boots. The clip includes straight scissors, hold, figure 4 scissors and reverse straight scissors.

File name:Young Goddess - Tie My Boots While I Squeeze Your Neck.mp4
File Size: 353 MB
Duration: 00:07:58

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess - Tie My Boots While I Squeeze Your Neck.mp4

Ezada Sinn - Breaking in a virgin - Strap-On

I enjoy breaking a novice pet just as much as I relish toying with My experienced slaves. The important aspect of My control over them is that they ultimately show respect and willingness to obey and submit to My desires. This virgin will suck My strap-on, and then he shall be fucked for his first time ever. I might be kind to him and even let him cum to associate being fucked up his ass with a known pleasure, but make no mistake about it, I demand My pleasure and I am displeased when he fails to perform as I like. Yet I'm amused to see the pain in his eyes and to listen to his agonizing screams, all as my cock plunges deeper and deeper into his tight virgin man-pussy. I can tell this new slave has potential as I pop his cherry and forever steal his celibacy. My satisfaction is never in doubt.

File name:Ezada Sinn - Breaking in a virgin.mp4
File Size: 1.25 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:16:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 15.000 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ezada Sinn - Breaking in a virgin.mp4

Fetish Files - My Human Carpet - Trampling

I have myself a worthless, filthy human carpet to walk all over and I shall make sure that my heels cover every inch of it and give it the trampling it deserves. I will make sure that I dig my heels right into his skin and deep into his balls as I and humiliate him verbally as well as physically, because i'm his goddess and he will obey me.

File name:Fetish Files - My Human Carpet.mp4
File Size: 686 MB
Duration: 00:05:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 15.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish Files - My Human Carpet.mp4

Mandy Marx - Fleshlight Sample From A Worm - Bondage

As Doctor Marx, I believe in firm, skin-tight patient care, and bedside manner with security. And this patient responds very well to his tight cocoon and fleshlight ****.
Just a worm who's going to provide a sample. So shiny, so desperate. And so much fun I might have to go for a ride myself, on my little worm just before his little fleshlight milking cumshot.

File name:Mandy Marx - Fleshlight Sample From A Worm.mp4
File Size: 535 MB
Duration: 00:10:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6832 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Fleshlight Sample From A Worm.mp4

Miss Kitty Bliss - Squeaky Squishy - Trampling

First some trample mat training in black shiny high heeled knee boots. slave feels the full of Mistress' heels bearing down on his scrawny body.
Followed by some stockinged feet trampling and stomping.
Mistress uses her feet to slap, jump, balance and crush slave as he squeals in pain.

File name:Miss Kitty Bliss - Squeaky Squishy.mp4
File Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:09:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 21.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Kitty Bliss - Squeaky Squishy.mp4

Mistress Fatalia - You are the definition of a loser

"This is more like it but where is that short dick hiding?" How sick is the fact that me saying this gives Steve a hard on? I ask him how successful he was at his work today and I realized he was a bigger loser than I thought, selling only 4 hotdogs. Unreal. This guy is the definition of a loser. I know it and I had to tell him. He cannot change the fact he is a loser but he makes the most of it by coming to me and telling the whole world about it. THAT makes him feel special. THAT makes him feel important. As I say, Steve is a sicko. The end result is the same, he doesn't get paid any money here or at work. He will not get very far in his life, he will only get exactly to where he is right now, that is underneath the cockboard, haha. I am relaxing in my dress and see-through pumps having a blast and Steve, well Steve now has it confirmed he is a loser. It's official!

File name:Mistress Fatalia - You are the definition of a loser.mp4
File Size: 237 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:12:23
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2530 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - You are the definition of a loser.mp4

Mistress Velma - Travel Restrictions - Handjob & Milking

Restrained and isolated for days so that the outside world doesn't dare tempt him out of his quarantine. As his housemate, it's my job to make sure he's sticking to his regulations and doesn't escape. I keep him occupied by teasing and stroking his cock through his pantyhose encased body. No skin on skin contact for this compromised boy. My mean fingers rub his head just right until he's splurting through the fabric.
That can't be CDC approved.

File name:VVTravelRestrictions.mp4
File Size: 543 MB
Duration: 00:12:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5799 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

VVTravelRestrictions.mp4

Sadici Studios - Ballbusting Falsetto - Mistress Natalia Sadici - Ball Abuse

"Falsetto-a voice or sound that is unusually or unnaturally high. "Mistress Natalya Sadici doesn't just take Her slave out of chastity-She rips off the cock cage. As soon as it's removed, his excitement is clearly visible. Using Her rubber gloved hand, Mistress Natalya grips his balls and pummels them with Her . Relentless and merciless smacks to his cock are delivered with barely any breaks. There's little time for the slave to catch his breath as Mistress Natalya's harsh pummeling continues! The slave's screams literally go up a few octaves as Her rapid punching and smacking builds up further intensity. This is the first phase of many after his 60th day in chastity. After all, he did say he'd do, "anything".

File name:Sadici Studios - Ballbusting Falsetto - Mistress Natalia Sadici.mp4
File Size: 365 MB
Duration: 00:07:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6686 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadici Studios - Ballbusting Falsetto - Mistress Natalia Sadici.mp4

Sadistic Girls Pain Brutality - Megan - Shiny Nails and Shoes - Shoe & Boot Worship

Megan wants always to look perfect. She takes care about aesthetic and handsomeness. She loves shiny nails and shiny shoes "But the soles look always awful"
At this session Megan has the idea to give her nails and shoe soles a makeover. She is wearing her favourite heels and shows the slave her dirty soles.
"I will take care of my nails and you of my dirty soles". Megan is arrogant and mean and absolut doesn´care how much dirt he has to lick now.
Fantastic how she enjoys to paint her nails, while the slave has to lick and clean her dirty soles.

File name:Sadistic Girls Pain Brutality - Megan - Shiny Nails and Shoes.mp4
File Size: 358 MB
Duration: 00:08:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5820 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Girls Pain Brutality - Megan - Shiny Nails and Shoes.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Shawna Lenee - Strap-on Fuck Puppet

A slave is just a fuck hole for his Mistress to use and tear a part as she pleases! There is no turning back for Mistress Shawna's slave now that he has been strung up into a personal fuck-doll for her entertainment. Nothing is more humiliating for a man than having his ass stretched to gape by a thick, pink strap-on cock.

File name:0721SL_Strapon.mp4
File Size: 953 MB
Duration: 00:17:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7467 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0721SL_Strapon.mp4

Young Mistress - Black Heels And Black Pantyhose Cruelty - Wrestling & Scissor

These high heels give me some extra leverage when squeezing my slave as they release some pressure from my ankles. I torment my slave with some hard front scissors, half front and half throat scissors and some front smother scissors.

File name:Young Mistress - Black Heels And Black Pantyhose Cruelty.mp4
File Size: 350 MB
Duration: 00:07:54

D O W N L O A D:

Young Mistress - Black Heels And Black Pantyhose Cruelty.mp4

Goddess Penelope Fetish Queen - Booting Him in The Balls - Ball Abuse

Balls they hang there in between your legs just begging to be kicked - and I love kicking them.I have this little wimp in the dungeon, and every time I kick him, he flinches, so I get much amusement from kicking him harder where it hurts!He's such a pathetic little loser, and eventually he can't take it any longer.

File name:Goddess Penelope Fetish Queen - Booting Him in The Balls.mp4
File Size: 85.2 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.599 FPS, 1656 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Penelope Fetish Queen - Booting Him in The Balls.mp4

Lord Maria - Making My Cuck Jealous of an Alpha Male Cock - Cuckold

This is by far my hottest clip to date. I turn my cuck into a human tripod so he can watch and film my bull and I enjoying each other. First, we made the pathetic beta watch us strip down and make out. Then, the cuck had to watch how much pleasure I get from a real man eating my ass and touching my body. Eventually, we turned our attention back to the cuck, and bent it over the bed to get repeatedly belted by my bull for no reason except to elevate our own sexual energy. I then put the cuck on its knees and give it the hard humiliating truth about its own masculinity, showcasing and juxtaposing its own locked dick against the thick powerful cock of an alpha male. While on its knees, I show it how to properly suck an alpha male so that it'll know for later. My bull loves watching the way I degrade the cucks, prompting him to join in and start slapping the cuck's face with his cock to put the cuck further into its place beneath us. These are just a few of the key highlights of this clip - this clip is loaded.

File name:Lord_Maria_-_Making_My_Cuck_Jealous_of_an_Alpha_Male_Cock.mp4
File Size: 2.74 GB
Duration: 00:22:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 16.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lord_Maria_-_Making_My_Cuck_Jealous_of_an_Alpha_Male_Cock.mp4

Mistress Fatalia - Not so innocent - Ball Abuse

Enjoy slave's suffering that is caused by my beautiful suntanned feet and legs. I am showing them off in Greek leather custom made sandals which are comfortable to wear but much worse to handle on his manhood. See, I requested the sole to be flat and very rough. Just slightly going over it causes many tears in the skin, haha. I love it. They look innocent but they are not. Just like me!

File name:Mistress Fatalia - Not so innocent.mp4
File Size: 160 MB
Duration: 00:08:28
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2524 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - Not so innocent.mp4

Mistress Fatalia - Whatever, I got all the time! - Ball Abuse

He whines and squeals like a little girl. Whatever though, I got all the time! I am so immune to these sounds, they are just background noise. Who cares if it hurts him, who cares if he can't stand it, who cares if he can't deal with the pain? You know what I say? "Not my problem".

File name:Mistress Fatalia - Whatever, I got all the time!.mp4
File Size: 310 MB
Duration: 00:16:19
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2518 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - Whatever, I got all the time!.mp4

The Mean Girls - Lexi Chase - Foot Freak Room Service - Foot Worship

Miss Lexi Chase lives a very pampered life and is staying at a high-end hotel. She calls down to the front desk. This hotel has a special package available for their Gold Members that includes having a complimentary foot-servant sent to the room of all female guests. Miss Chase wants one sent to her room- and she wants it NOW!
When the foot servant gets to her room, Miss Chase is SO mean to it. She is "elite" and beautiful- and she KNOWS it! She has nothing but disdain for "the help" wherever she goes, but foot-servants? They are literally the lowest of the low, and deserve ZERO respect. (I mean, who would take such a lowly job??) Miss Chase treats it like trash while casually shoving her feet down its throat and verbally belittling it. To make SURE she gets the BEST service possible, Miss Chase threatens to leave a bad review on yelp, stating that the hotel's foot servants on staff are "subpar"- and the lowly servant at her feet knows this will get him fired! He becomes absolutely desperate to please Miss Chase...which only makes her even MORE power-hungry as she relishes the power she holds over him due to her pending "review". This idiot MUST do whatever she says and lick her feet like its job depends on it- because it does!
Miss Chase can be so cruel to inferior people that she can see are clearly beneath her...
By the end of the clip, she is calling down to the front desk and demanding that she receive 24/7 footslave service during her entire stay, AND that her entire stay be 100% "comped"- while the foot servant is still groveling and worshiping at her feet, trying desperately to please this impossible customer!

File name:The Mean Girls - Lexi Chase - Foot Freak Room Service.mp4
File Size: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:12:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Lexi Chase - Foot Freak Room Service.mp4

Mistress Anna Elite: Daily Dose Of Strap On Dick

'You'll watch the suffering of your fellow slave, and I will enjoy every moment of it'
It is stretching day at MAE HQ, an essential practice that I insist all of my sluts take part in to ensure their holes are always ready to take any strap-on cock that I desire. I have Slave G and Slave T up first, they are restrained side by side to fucking benches and I intend to use their eager ass holes relentlessly.
My skimpy latex bikini and fishnet stockings ensures that the boys are suitably weak to my desires. After all, if they behave for me today, they might just get to worship my bare ass in this tiny rubber thong.
I glove up whilst they wait side by side. My sluts are so close to each other they are going to feel every vibration of the other getting fucked, building their apprehension and excitement. They are going to suffer for my enjoyment. The sound of my boots pacing around as I prepare my cock is beautiful agony for them, neither one of them knowing which one is going to get used first.
Today, it is Slave G's turn to be fucked first. I start to stretch his tight little fuck hole with my fingers, he is going to take every inch of my cock, he is already begging! I slide in, fucking him slowly, pounding him nice and deep, his ass stretching around my strap on and moans of pleasure slipping from his lips. Faster and harder, no mercy shown. He is totally helpless whilst I enjoy his hole deep and hard. I grab Slave T by his ear and make him watch my cruel rhythmic thrusts, I want him to see exactly what I am about to do to him. My waiting slave whimpers relentlessly, anticipating the harsh treatment that will come.
I pound deeply into G, I adore hearing him wail as my cock slams into his freshly stretched hole. I make him beg for more, after all, rough treatment is better than no treatment at all.
As I finish up my usage of G, I instruct Slave T to ready his eager little slut hole for me. I want to see the full length of my 8 inch cock plunge into his pink ass. He will take it all; disappointing me isn't an option. With daily training I expect this pair of sluts to be accommodating my 12 inch strap-ons in no time.
Before gracing Slut T's hole with the very same cock that has come out of Slave G, I make him verbalise his slutty desires; confessing how much he wants to feel the cock inside of his hungry hole. As I sink my cock in deep, my slut reverts to his usual pathetic whimpering which simply encourages a merciless and mean ass fucking right away. Relentlessly I ploughing into him, given no choice in the matter, my slut soon demonstrates his sheer enthusiasm to be used, even pushing back onto me and begging to be used harder.
I order slave G to watch, tormenting him, he knows my strap on will be going back into his gaping and used hole soon enough.
Slave T tells me I own his holes. Too right I do. I own both of their holes just like I own them...

File name:Mistress Anna Elite - Daily Dose Of Strap On Dick.mp4
File Size: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:13:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Anna Elite - Daily Dose Of Strap On Dick.mp4

Mistress Fatalia: Greek Goddess stomping - Ball Abuse

Excrutiating ball stomping in sexiest Greek leather sandals.

File name:Mistress Fatalia - Greek Goddess stomping.mp4
File Size: 127 MB
Duration: 00:06:44
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2501 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - Greek Goddess stomping.mp4

Young Goddess: Nature Workout - Wrestling & Scissor

It was a lovely weather for some training in this beautiful forest. My slave proved to be a good workout tool once again. I delivered hard scissors, face sitting and some trampling to spice his beating. I applied reverse scissors, half throat and half straight scissors (with lot of hard slapping action) and figure 4 neck sitting.

File name:Young Goddess - Nature Workout.mp4
File Size: 338 MB
Duration: 00:07:38

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess - Nature Workout.mp4

Bitch World Femdom, Mistress Sidonia, Fetish Liza, Lady Nina: Ground and Pound Pony

Lady Nina, Fetish Liza and Mistress Sidonia are in the Mansion walled garden, the slave pen contains two miscreants ripe for training and punishment. One is dragged out, harnessed and ridden around the garden as a humiliated ponyboy as the other is taunted. Pony is then bondaged to the wooden horse, where the Mistresses proceed to spitroast him with big strapons, fucking his arse and mouth while Lady Nina rides on his back. They then trample him under their heels, ordering to wank his cock until he spunks on their leather boots and is made to lick up the mess.

File name:Ground_And_Pound_Pony_CC_1080.mp4
File Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:32:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7027 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ground_And_Pound_Pony_CC_1080.mp4

Brat Princess 2: BP, Stand the Fuck Up We Arent Done with You Yet - Ball Abuse

After a trampling session the girls still aren't done with their pathetic ugly fat slave. Time for BALLBUSTING! Every kick hurts more and more. The smack noise as his nuts get kicked keeps getting louder and louder. Making him fall to the ground is the goal. His ball sack is 4x the size of his little dick! This is what needs to happen. Spending a whole day destroying him is what keeps him in line. He is our pain slave. We use him to get our aggression out and to remind him that he is nothing in this world.
- Princess Crystal

File name:BP - Stand the Fuck Up We Aren't Done with You Yet.mp4
File Size: 453 MB
Duration: 00:11:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5317 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BP - Stand the Fuck Up We Aren't Done with You Yet.mp4

Cruel Anette: Bare pussy on his plastic covered face - Face Sitting & Smothering

Mistress Anette covers the slave's face with a piece of plastic and then she drops her pants and panties, before sits onto his head. She makes him lay there still while she changes position on his face, slapping her butt cheeks with her hands.

File name:Cruel Anette - Bare pussy on his plastic covered face.mp4
File Size: 143 MB
Duration: 00:09:15
Video: AVC, 854x, 50.000 FPS, 2040 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Anette - Bare pussy on his plastic covered face.mp4

Back