Merciless Mistresses

Mistress Ava Von Medisin - The gimps Sampson Complex

The #gimp has been in its box far too long contemplating its actions and thoughts. Well, I have thoughts and actions far more important, but how far will I go! My #gimp is a little tatty in its attitude and appearance! There is only one thing to do. See how I deal with this wayward gimp. It is time to remove My #Gimp from its box. Then I shall remove things from it!

File name:Mistress Ava Von Medisin - The gimps Sampson Complex.mp4
File Size: 118 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:02:41
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ava Von Medisin - The gimps Sampson Complex.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Electrifying That Old Dick - Electric Play

I was shopping online the other day and found this crazy, fun looking, device. It's an electrical chastity device. It has all these different settings to send electrical currents through pathetic little dicks. And it just so happens that ALL my slaves have pathetic little dicks. LOLBut I figured who better to test it out on then my pathetic old geezer slave. It absolutely hates any form of CBT. HahahaThis will be the true test to see how well this dick-shocking chastity device really does work. Let's just say my geezer slave hated this device and I honestly think it didn't want to play with me anymore after I took my time going through each and every mode - a few times - and maxing the voltage out every time!
- Goddess Platinum

File name:The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Electrifying That Old Dick.mp4
File Size: 2.01 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:16:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 17.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Electrifying That Old Dick.mp4

Asian Mean Girls - Boys Nuts Are Good For One Thing - Asian

This is the Full Version release of BOYS NUTS ARE GOOD FOR ONE THING and contains 11 full minutes of degrading Ball Busting, Spitting and face Slapping. This this is the cumulative footage of "BOYS NUTS ARE GOOD FOR ONE THING" and "IM GOING TO ENJOY MAKING YOU CRY" This is a great deal at $9.99 For this spectacular footage. So don't pass it up
The escalates as Luna Li continues where she left off demoralizing her lazy, good for nothing excuse for a house boy, who fell resting on the job instead of cleaning Lunas house as instructed. You only get one chance to please Goddess Lunas whims, and if you fail to do so, her punishments are swift and severe. Like a good swift kick to the balls. HA HA! She may be petite, but Luna sure packs a serious soccer kick to the groin. Luna is relentlessly cruel and sadistic, as she continues ball busting the bejeezus out of her idiot slave, mangling his cock and balls with her tiny size 5 feet. Whether standing, kneeling or lying on the floor, he simply cannot protect himself from her vicious attack. And throughout his , Luna wears a smile of sadistic satisfaction, letting her idiot know that she thoroughly enjoys breaking male pigs and putting them in their place where they belong. Slapping his face over and over again, Luna spits huge lugies of warm, salty saliva into his face, rubbing the spittle into his already stinging cheeks as she laughs and verbally degrades the loser. Luna is so gorgeous, magnificent and hot, as she rag dolls this muscle head from one side of the room to the other with ease. She is truly a Superior Asian Goddess worthy of complete servitude and devotion from her minions.

File name:Asian Mean Girls - Boys Nuts Are Good For One Thing.mp4
File Size: 253 MB
Duration: 00:11:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.635 FPS, 3059 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian Mean Girls - Boys Nuts Are Good For One Thing.mp4

Asian Mean Girls - Queen Darla - Grade A Loser - Face Slapping

When Queen Darla's College professor gives her a failing grade, The Queen decides that It's time to teach the Professor the error of his ways. Darla quickly relieves the misguided fool of his clothing and permits him the opportunity to indulge his desperate foot and shoe fetish.
While he is worshipping her shoes, Darla lights up a cigarette and uses the bitch as her human ashtray and butt receptacle, while taking pictures and video to assure that she receives nothing less than an "A" for the semester. Darla then orders him to his knees and she mercilessly slaps his face to seal the deal.

File name:Asian Mean Girls - Queen Darla - Grade A Loser.mp4
File Size: 171 MB
Duration: 00:08:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.655 FPS, 2787 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian Mean Girls - Queen Darla - Grade A Loser.mp4

Asian Mean Girls - Sherrie Blossoms - Bottom Breather

When Mistress Sherrie Blossoms gourmet food delivery service fails to deliver the goods. She takes it upon herself to make sure that her utterly incompetent delivery boy gets what's comin to him. It takes her no time at all to get the feeble minded loser stripped down to his pants! He's so weak minded that he that he doesn't even object! His face is quickly buried under her ass, mercilessly he is to take in the worst aromas that the human body has to offer! But this is a befitting punishment for such an imbecile! He doesn't even deserve a breath of fresh air. He's just too pathetic but his manhood deserves a good trouncing and Sherrie makes sure that he gets his tiny little man parts smashed before him to strip completely naked so that he can orally make love to her feet

File name:Asian Mean Girls - Sherrie Blossoms - Bottom Breather.mp4
File Size: 221 MB
Duration: 00:10:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 2682 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian Mean Girls - Sherrie Blossoms - Bottom Breather.mp4

Cruel Anette - Strong hands, strong spits - Bondage

Poor ashtray gets huge face slaps from the strong hands of Mistress Anette while he opens his mouth to be an ashtray for her. She then suddenly spits on her boots and nods to him to clean it up quick. Her next huge spit is a snotty one, straight to the floor, he has to lick and swallow it too.

File name:Cruel Anette - Strong hands, strong spits.mp4
File Size: 160 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:25
Video: AVC, 854x, 50.000 FPS, 2021 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Anette - Strong hands, strong spits.mp4

Femdom Insider - Sex is Denied - Cuckold

Mistress Jade is evaluating a chastity slave who has been taught to pleasure women. She rides the dildo on the slave's face. She jerks on the slave leash that is attatched to the slave's chastity device. She loves the fact that the slave is denied pleasure.

File name:Femdom Insider - Sex is Denied.mp4
File Size: 468 MB
Duration: 00:07:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8315 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Insider - Sex is Denied.mp4

Mistress Alexandra - As You All Know One Of My Favorite Is Puppy Play - Human Animal

The clip is in Greek language.

As you all know one of My favorite is puppy play.
Your rights to walk like a human are denied from today. You will be only a puppy from now on.
You don't deserve to be a human, to eat, to walk, to talk;you will only bark and you will be treated as a creature and nothing more. I will ride you, I will feed you from My feet, You will drink from your puppy bowl and live in your cage.
Only when you will be good I will play with you. And maybe let you rug your front tail to your puppy blanket.
Now bark you disgusting creature.

File name:Mistress Alexandra - As You All Know One Of My Favorite Is Puppy Play.mp4
File Size: 297 MB
Duration: 00:06:42

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Alexandra - As You All Know One Of My Favorite Is Puppy Play.mp4

Stella Liberty - CEI Will Cure His Hangover

Stella arrives at her boyfriend's house to find him with a nasty hangover. She tries to wake him up with coffee and sweet nuzzles but the fucker is still buzzed from partying the night before. She gets frustrated and puts her dirty smelly socks in his face and tells him to suck the sweat out of them so that he can get hydrated. The same goes with her sweaty pantyhose. She then tells him that nature has the best cure for his hangover and instructs him to stroke his cock. Cumming always helps when you're feeling sick! Ultimately, the best electrolytes are found in the cum, and a bit of protein too so she gets him to cum in his own mouth and slurp it up. He gets some in his eye but that is ok because it will help him relieve the redness and blurred vision he has. Slurp it up!!

File name:Stella Liberty - CEI Will Cure His Hangover.mp4
File Size: 440 MB
Duration: 00:13:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4339 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella Liberty - CEI Will Cure His Hangover.mp4

Stella Liberty - I Love Foot Domination - Fetish

None of you are worthy to merely "worship my feet". Instead, you must lay on the floor and take what I give you and count your blessings. I slide off my smelly chucks and slowly peel off my sweaty socks and place them on your face. Sniff them! Foot domination is so much more fun because foot slaves interest me far more than just letting you touch my feet because it makes your cock hard. Hahaha, as If I care about your cock!

File name:Stella Liberty - I Love Foot Domination.mp4
File Size: 270 MB
Duration: 00:07:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4753 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella Liberty - I Love Foot Domination.mp4

Vancouver Domina - We'll Bust His Balls and Face

Miss Mutiny and I take turns sitting on our slave's face and kicking his balls while he is being smothered. I add a little bouncing to my facesitting to make it all the more torturous, then Miss Mutiny and I both sit on him simultaneously with our combined weight. Her big booty and my extra weight make the slave suffer even more! Miss Mutiny enjoys her seat so much, she decides to stay put and not get up for several hours. How long will it take for the slave to go to rest?

File name:Vancouver Domina - We_ll Bust His Balls and Face.mp4
File Size: 54.9 MB
Resolution: 858 x 480
Duration: 00:06:29
Video: AVC, 858x, 29.970 FPS, 1024 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vancouver Domina - We_ll Bust His Balls and Face.mp4

Bondage Liberation - When Elise Met Tai

When Elise Graves first met Tai Crimson, she quickly discovered Tai's love of suffering. It didn't take long before Elise placed Tai in a set of inescapable foot stocks, a neck rope and a rope tie that presented Tai's enormous nipples. With electricity on the nipples, and whips and caning on the feet, Elise helps deepen her new friendship with a kindred spirit, for those who enjoy - no, crave - suffering share a deep understanding - even upon first meeting.

File name:102820_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:17:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

102820_shoot_high.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Chloe - I Want Total Submission - Foot Worship

Chloe, like any good keyholder, is interested in total submission. She wants danni to experience a full FLR. Danni must trust that Chloe knows what's best for them. Chloe carefully weighs every decision to make sure what is best for making Chloe happier. Danni is best just letting go and putting Chloe in charge of everything. This is when Danni will begin to experience some orgasms again. He must submit completely! If Chloe senses any resistance, he will get more chastity. Foot worship, scolding, humiliation

File name:Chloe - I Want Total Submission 1080.mp4
File Size: 486 MB
Duration: 00:15:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3990 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chloe - I Want Total Submission 1080.mp4

Mistress Inka - Booty Call - Shoe & Boot Worship

The slave has not been behaving very well, however after a harsh caning the ladies allow some boot worship while caning him further. Slave getting to enjoy his on spunky mess off of Mistress Inka's boot.

File name:Mistress Inka - Booty Call.mp4
File Size: 204 MB
Duration: 00:03:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7019 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Inka - Booty Call.mp4

Mistress Sandra - Shinning Me - Fetish

My semi transparent latex body is in need of a good shine.
I instruct my slave to do in perfectly whilst teasing him with my curves ,letting him only till i am pleased with the privilege or touching my cleavage.
Afterwards he is dismissed swiftly.

File name:Mistress Sandra - Shinning Me.mp4
File Size: 184 MB
Duration: 00:04:10

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Sandra - Shinning Me.mp4

NEWMFX - Surrender At My Black Butt - Face Sitting & Smothering

STARRING: Isa Blue and Hisak
SYNOPSIS: Today Isa will show to her submissive slave all her power, he is a lazy boy who has a great correction and Isa has no mercy about stupid guys. The black giant girl start punching her thin belly, giving hards punches on his stomack. After that, she puts the guy on the bed so sit on his face. Isa cover the guys' face with her giant black butt, ridding the guy for a delicious orgasm.

File name:NEWMFX - Surrender At My Black Butt.mp4
File Size: 2.15 GB
Duration: 00:38:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7889 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

NEWMFX - Surrender At My Black Butt.mp4

Serve Skylar - $7K Cashmeet Compilation With My Local Paypig - Findom

My local paypig LOVES handing me cold hard cash EVERY time he gets paid!!! Not just that but, he's a huge loser... if it wasn't for his wallet, a hot superior brat like me wouldn't even bat an eyelash in his general direction! He knows I'm not only more deserving of his cash than he is, but that it's the only way for a woman of my caliber to acknowledge him. Watch him hand over more than SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS of his hard earned cash, right into my pretty little hands! Footage was collected over a series of cash meets, some which involved public humiliation, ball busting and shoe/foot worship (all included).
Despite all the cash that I'm counting, it's never enough - I made this clip extra expensive since you losers don't deserve to jerk off to me counting loads of money for cheap! In fact, I demand you purchase this clip with a markup code to make me even richer!!

Includes:
$1000 CASHMEET$1400 ATM DATE$2K BALLBUSTING CASHMEET& never before seen footage totaling over $7k of COLD HARD CASH

File name:Serve Skylar - $7K Cashmeet Compilation With My Local Paypig.mp4
File Size: 792 MB
Duration: 00:13:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7987 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Serve Skylar - $7K Cashmeet Compilation With My Local Paypig.mp4

Asian Mean Girls - Ball Broken Loser - Mara Julianne - Ball Abuse

Goddess Mara has been breaking this feeble minded slave down she has already broken him psychologically. And has every intention of finishing him off physically as well. Beating his little testicles should do it, breaking a man's balls should make him realize his total uselessness.
The Goddess is not timid she and will not hold back. She tears into this losers balls. She positions him for maximum damage and lets her foot rip into his putrid little testes. He literally flies into the air at times grasping at his manhood, trying to make the agonizing pain stop. But there is no reprieve for this miserable slave, she instantly moves him into another position b4 ripping into him again. He will be left crawling away a shell of his former self.

File name:Asian Mean Girls - Ball Broken Loser.mp4
File Size: 299 MB
Duration: 00:11:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.663 FPS, 3657 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian Mean Girls - Ball Broken Loser.mp4

Cruel Anette - Hard CBT with riding crop - Ball Abuse

What these girls like to do is punishing a useless male's pathetic cock. Mistress Anette and Mistress Dyanna grabs two riding crops and aims at the naked, cuffed slave's cock and balls. Sometimes Dyanna hits accidentally on his thighs, but it's okay, most of the time he gets a huge strokes to his cock.

File name:Cruel Anette - Hard CBT with riding crop.mp4
File Size: 165 MB
Duration: 00:10:46
Video: AVC, 854x, 50.000 FPS, 2022 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Anette - Hard CBT with riding crop.mp4

Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Humiliating slaps - Lady Maggie - Face Slapping

Lady Maggie ties her slave's arms up high, this way he can't move away from her hard slaps. She doesn't spare his face, smacks it with huge , then she pulls his boxers and stuffs it into his mouth to make the punishment even more humilating for him.

File name:Cruel_Punishments_-Severe_Femdom-Humiliating_slaps-_Lady_Maggie.mp4
File Size: 131 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:10:08
Video: AVC, 720x, 50.000 FPS, 1637 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Punishments_-Severe_Femdom-Humiliating_slaps-_Lady_Maggie.mp4

Ebony Princess Pandora - Heavenly Foot Worship

All my foot boy desires is to have all 10 of my perfect little toes in his mouth. It wouldn't be any fun if I let him get what he wants, so I have to make him earn it. I make him show his dedication to me by cleaning my dirtiest pair of sneakers with his tongue. he has to work his way through the stinkiest, grueling tasks in order to suck on my perfect toes. I shove his face deep into my sweat soaked sneakers so the only air he's allowed to breathe are from my shoes. I cruelly stretch his mouth out with my feet with my socks on, just to hear him beg even harder to get my bare soles in his mouth. the lengths he goes to get his fix prove how desperate he is to be my foot boy and get a taste of heaven.

File name:Ebony Princess Pandora - Heavenly Foot Worship.mp4
File Size: 563 MB
Duration: 00:14:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ebony Princess Pandora - Heavenly Foot Worship.mp4

Lady Valeska FemDom - Cock and Ball Torment - Ball Abuse

After rubber Mistresses Lady ValesKa and Mistress Patricia have injected their slaves balls with saline They decide to torment his cock and calls. First ,They have some fun punching Their slave's balls. Then the rubber Mistresses torment Their slave with sounds, trying to fit in as many as They can. Their slave was enjoying himself so much that the rubber Mistresses coerce an orgasm out of him for Their satisfaction.

File name:Lady Valeska FemDom - Cock and Ball Torment.mp4
File Size: 254 MB
Duration: 00:05:44

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Valeska FemDom - Cock and Ball Torment.mp4

MahoganyQen - White Sneakers and Socks Ballbusting - Ball Abuse

Kick by kick i made his balls red and swollen, while he was sniffing my white sneakers.

File name:MahoganyQen - White Sneakers and Socks Ballbusting.mp4
File Size: 340 MB
Duration: 00:08:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 5079 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - White Sneakers and Socks Ballbusting.mp4

Mama Rican - Dom Eats while Sub Cleans Feet - Foot Worship

On a busy weekend in Chicago, Goddess Rican orders her favorite deep dish pizza. While she enjoys her lunch, she makes her sub submit to her feet. She gives him the task of cleaning her sweaty feet until the soles are clean.

File name:Mama Rican - Dom Eats while Sub Cleans FeetMama Rican - Dom Eats while Sub Cleans Feet.mp4
File Size: 659 MB
Duration: 00:06:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 14.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mama Rican - Dom Eats while Sub Cleans FeetMama Rican - Dom Eats while Sub Cleans Feet.mp4

Mistress Inka - Hung meat on the cross - Ball Abuse

Fresh boy meat has been hung on the cross for Mistress Inka to torment, the nipples and cock and balls will go through an array of for Inka's pleasures and amusement.

File name:Mistress Inka - Hung meat on the cross.mp4
File Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:11:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Inka - Hung meat on the cross.mp4

Petite Princess FemDom - Ignorant Facesitting in Jeans Short - Human Furniture

Today, the young Princess Sofi is in a good mood, so before going to the disco she decided to make herself a pedicure and at the same time listen to music on headphones, of course sitting on the face of the bound slave. The dominant girl is wearing short blue denim shorts and she is wearing them for fullweight ignoring jeanssitting (facesitting in jeans) on her chair slave whose hands are tied.
Mistress Sofi hums songs and dances completely forgetting that she is sitting with all her weight on the face of the submissive loser guy, besides, she does not hear his groans from behind the headphones in which the music is playing. All that the narcissistic Princess cares about is how the nail polish covers her toenails, which is why she changes the facesitting position several times on her hhuman furniture slave. As soon as Sofi has finished her job, she happily gets up and leaves to get ready for the party, still ignoring femdom the state of the slave on which she was sitting all this time.

File name:Petite Princess FemDom - Ignorant Facesitting in Jeans Short - Sofi Listens to Music In Headphones and Makes Herself a Pedicure.mp4
File Size: 739 MB
Duration: 00:09:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Petite Princess FemDom - Ignorant Facesitting in Jeans Short - Sofi Listens to Music In Headphones and Makes Herself a Pedicure.mp4

Sadistic Girls Pain Bruatlity - Melania - The Cards of Pain - Face Slapping

One of the favourite face slapping games and Melania wants to try it out.
The slave has to draw a card, and the number of the card, is the number of slaps that he gets. The cruel game starts and very hard slaps impact in his face.
Melania likes the game and the slave has to draw the next card, she laughs when the number is high, more hard slaps, more suffering.

File name:Sadistic Girls Pain Bruatlity - Melania - The Cards of Pain.mp4
File Size: 901 MB
Duration: 00:10:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Girls Pain Bruatlity - Melania - The Cards of Pain.mp4

Filth Fetish Studios - I'm Sweaty, I Stink, AND ITS YOUR FAULT - Spoiled Princess Araya - Farting

(Custom Request)
It has been VERY VERY HOT and today Jimmy FUCKED UP! He was supposed to pick up Araya from school but got distracted PLAYING VIDEO GAMES! Araya had to walk ALL THE WAY HOME... she is sweaty, stinky, AND GROSS! The video begins with Araya explaining Jimmy's error to him as he is strapped down in the SMOTHER BOX! Araya is wearing a cute little pink outfit, perfect for having her ASS SNIFFED!
She plops down onto his face, MAKING HIM SMELL HIS MISTAKE as she wriggles back and forth GRINDING HIS NOSE INTO HER ANUS! You can see his face being crushed under her tiny little sweaty butt as she laughs and mocks him! Araya even lets a few STINK FARTS LOOSE to further the punishment! After Jimmy sniffs her asshole, she SPINS AROUND making him smell her STINKY SWEATY PUSSY! You can see how wet and sweaty it is as she leans back and spreads her legs wide! she even lets another fart loose into his mouth!
The video ends with Araya smothering Jimmy again under her little booty, pushing his nose AS FAR AS I CAN GO up her asshole! This is a mistake he will NEVER MAKE AGAIN!

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - I'm Sweaty, I Stink, AND ITS YOUR FAULT - Spoiled Princess Araya.mp4
File Size: 327 MB
Duration: 00:17:21
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2494 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - I'm Sweaty, I Stink, AND ITS YOUR FAULT - Spoiled Princess Araya.mp4

Filth Fetish Studios - Timed Facesitting Challenge - Princess Scarlett Rhoads

Jimmy is an EMBARASSMENT!
Scarlett hates how all her friends slaves are MUCH BETTER SEATS! Jimmy is always PUSHING HER OFF and BEGGING FOR AIR! Well today she is going to put his lungs to the test! Scarlett tells Jimmy she is going to sit, and they are not gonna stop the SMOTHERING until he lasts a FULL TWO MINUTES! Before Jimmy can say no, Scarlett SLAMS DOWN and smothers him under her BIG ROUND BUTT!
Jimmy barely makes it twenty seconds at first, but SCARLETT IS DETERMINED! She KEEPS SITTING and SMOTHERING WITH ALL HER WEIGHT as Jimmy begs for release! You get to watch her BIG FAT ASS jiggle and shake as Jimmy grabs it and tries to move her!
Will he make it the full two minutes?

File name:Filth Fetish Studios - Timed Facesitting Challenge - Princess Scarlett Rhoads.mp4
File Size: 259 MB
Duration: 00:13:41
Video: AVC, 854x, 59.940 FPS, 2508 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Filth Fetish Studios - Timed Facesitting Challenge - Princess Scarlett Rhoads.mp4

Sadistic Girls Pain Brutatlity - Tall Goddess Zora - Extreme Ass Smother

This is one of the hardest ass smother session we have ever filmed. Zora is a Real Tall Godess. 6.07 ft (1.85 m) and she is absolut crazy and merciless.
For her it`s not only to sit on a face, she enjoys to punish. She wants to hear and see suffering, and in this slave the slave has to suffer terrible under her ass.
Zora holds his head, so that she sit perfectly full weight on face. His whole face disapears in her ass and there is absolut no air.
She wants him to beg to stop this curel face sitting punishment, but he fights to survive and Zora gets extremer and extremer.
Zora`s face sitting is an extreme smother punishment. He struggles and fights for air, but Zora doesn´t stop.
Extereme Face sitting and Ass Smothering.

File name:Sadistic Girls Pain Brutatlity - Tall Goddess Zora - Extreme Ass Smother.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:28:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5824 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Girls Pain Brutatlity - Tall Goddess Zora - Extreme Ass Smother.mp4

Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Anette's cruel seance - Whipping and Caning

This clip contains all parts from the "Anettes cruel seance" series: 1. Lady Anette in latex stockings, topless. She looks like a slim panther as she ties her slave to a spanking buck, she moves around him, walking slow, putting different sized canes for his punishment. Then she starts the caning with them, she uses one by one on his naked ass and as hard as she is, she breaks a few canes on him. Features: hard caning, spanking, corporal punishments, female domination2. The slave is standing with his legs apart and his arms tied up high. Lady Anette whips his bare back in this position with her favourite bullwhip. Anette loves it, because it's hard and very painful, the using recquires great precision from her, while she hits with tremendous power. Features: hard whipping, flogging, corporal punishments, female domination3. Slave still stands with his legs wide apart, but now he is facing his beautiful and sexy mistress, but not to stare at her. Lady Anette now wants to whip his chest and his thighs, she makes him suffer and beg for mercy, but she enjoys every single minute of this punishment.

File name:Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Anette's cruel seance.mp4
File Size: 536 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:38:05
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1789 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Anette's cruel seance.mp4

Domina Planet - Rectal Rooter Too - Oral Servitude

Goddess Carla Cain's ass slave skill's have been lacking lately, so She's decided that it's time for a 'Back to Basics' training for Her ass-cleaning pig. She has decided that today they will go through a series of Tongue strengthening and lengthening exercises, as well as reviewing proper technique, placement and proper mouth flushing to avoid " breath" and offending Goddess' delicate nostrils after he has cleaned Her dirty ass. She immediately mounts the prone slave, telling him:
"Stick your tongue out straight, get the tip out past the end of your mouth"
She spreads Her asshole open while She mounts the slave's face, causing the slave's tongue to penetrate deep inside Her asshole. She leans back all the way onto his face, ensuring that his tongue is buried as deeply inside Her 41 inch ass and his head has virtually disappeared. Then She changes gears:
"Now, tongue wide and start licking up and down the ass crack, slowly, savoring the flavors you encounter. Makes sure to swallow and flush your toilet mouth every couple of seconds to ensure that I have a clean tongue going back inside my precious anus"
He licks it up and down like an ice cream cone, putting a big smile on Her face. She tells the pig to hold his tongue out and to keep it out and stiff, like a cock. She spreads Her big ass open, and slowly wiggles Her asshole onto his tongue, pushing it in with all of Her weight:
"Keep your tongue ALL THE WAY IN slave. ALL THE WAY IN"
She starts bouncing up and down on his tongue, fucking his face with Her huge ass and glorious asshole, while She bruises his face and his tongue gets deeper and deeper.
"You need to lick though my cum soaked g-strings, though little bits of stuck to my asshole, you need to be able to lick up anything that comes from my dirty sh*thole and swallow it down your dirty whore throat."
She starts making him do tongue calisthenics:
"Slave, get your tongue in...now out...in...out, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - AGAIN! I said ALL THE WAY IN SLAVE!"
She starts bouncing up and down on his head harder and harder, moaning and fucking his tongue and face with Her big ass. She goes faster and faster, moaning more and more his face and finally cums all over his face, with his tongue buried deep inside Her sphincter. All he can see is ass, all he can feel is ass, all he can smell and taste is ass and his Godddess is talking about Her ass and he is thinking about it as well.
"You need to be able to worship my asshole for hours slave - and then also be able to clean and worship a room full of my girlfriends -stained anuses also. You'll be cleaning, exploring and tasting so many delicious flavored assholes, you're such a lucky pig!"
Be sure to check out the first clip of the series:
My Rectal Rooter

File name:Domina Planet - Rectal Rooter Too.mp4
File Size: 551 MB
Duration: 00:14:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 5192 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Domina Planet - Rectal Rooter Too.mp4

Face Sitting Extreme Boys MF - Face Sitting Double Total Tied Buried Under Two Big Butts

Micaela tied her slave to two days and is him, her friend shows up for a visit and invites herself to slave the slave, they use and the slave, they suffocate him in the maximum limit almost fainting, they hurt the slave's nose Flaying with their jeans and panties, they take off their clothes in the heat of the film and humiliate the face of the idiot, they have no mercy and sit with the desire to stifle the slave, besides much cruelty they also want to reach orgasm And rub their ass and their pussy on the face of the ebony until they reach a real orgasm on the fuck face.

File name:Face Sitting Extreme Boys MF - Face Sitting Double Total Tied Buried Under Two Big Butts.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:29:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6016 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Face Sitting Extreme Boys MF - Face Sitting Double Total Tied Buried Under Two Big Butts.mp4

Femdom Insider - Open That Ass - Strap-On

Mistress Elizabeth wants to show that she can fuck better than any man. She piledrivers him hard for over 6 minutes - she begins to drip sweat. She gives him a good ass reaming and you get to enjoy it from every angle. She is satisfied after a good hard, pegging.

File name:Femdom Insider - Open That Ass.mp4
File Size: 409 MB
Duration: 00:06:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8384 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Insider - Open That Ass.mp4

Back