Merciless Mistresses

Queen Kali Rain - Well here's one demo for you my curious pets - Bondage

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Queen Kali Rain, Bondage Male, Bondage, Reverse Bondage, CBT

File name:Queen_Kali_Rain_-_Well_here_s_one_demo_for_you_my_curious_pets.mp4
File Size: 309 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:59
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Queen_Kali_Rain_-_Well_here_s_one_demo_for_you_my_curious_pets.mp4

Wife Femdom Strapon Pegging Bi Cuckold Husband - Strap-On

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo

File name:Wife_Femdom_Strapon_Pegging_Bi_Cuckold_Husband.mp4
File Size: 105 MB
Duration: 00:10:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1305 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Wife_Femdom_Strapon_Pegging_Bi_Cuckold_Husband.mp4

Wife Fucks Cuckold Bisexual Husband - Strap-On

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo, Amateur

File name:Wife_Fucks_Cuckold_Bisexual_Husband.mp4
File Size: 108 MB
Duration: 00:10:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1369 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Wife_Fucks_Cuckold_Bisexual_Husband.mp4

AstroDomina - Ass Face - Ass Smother Facesitting Butt

Sydney has a new contraption she wants to try out with her ass slave. It's a harness/backpack type contraption that pretty much ties his face to her majestic ass. His face is attached to her ass, with nowhere to go. The only movement he has is for his tongue to move in and out of her asshole. Gasping for breath and aiming to please his Goddess, the slave tries hard to do what he can to survive. Especially when Sydney tightens the straps on him. She's having a blast with this little device. Her favorite part is when his moans make his nose vibrate deep into her anal cavity.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian Goddess, Ass Eating, Ass Smelling, Ass Smooshing, Smothering, Smother, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Asian, Goddess Sydney

File name:AstroDomina - ASS FACE - ASS SM.OTHER FACESITTING BUTT.mp4
File Size: 661 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7878 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina - ASS FACE - ASS SM.OTHER FACESITTING BUTT.mp4

Ballbusting Beauties - Fabiana Fox - Relentless Teasing and Ballbusting - Ball Abuse

Fabiana Fox has their submissive strung up in the dungeon by his hands with a spreader bar keeping his legs open; a perfect position to engage in one of their favorite activities: ballbusting! Wearing a bikini and black leather boots, Fabiana relentlessly teases the desperate submissive, keeping his cock rock hard while kicking his exposed testicles over and over again. The submissive's gag doesn't stop him from begging for even more to his balls from Fabiana. Seeing that his balls are getting swollen from the increasing of their kicks, Fabiana gives him one final hard kick before leaving him in the dungeon with swollen, blue balls till next time!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Fabiana Fox, Busting, Kicking, Squeezing, Black Leather Boots, Bikini, Domination, Bondage

File name:Ballbusting Beauties - Fabiana Fox - Relentless Teasing and Ballbusting.mp4
File Size: 342 MB
Duration: 00:08:59
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5037 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting Beauties - Fabiana Fox - Relentless Teasing and Ballbusting.mp4

Cuckold Hubby Pegging Bisexual Couple Creampie Eating Cum Sharing - Strap-On

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo

File name:Cuckold_Hubby_Pegging_Bisexual_Couple_Creampie_Eating_Cum_Sharing.mp4
File Size: 104 MB
Duration: 00:10:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1295 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cuckold_Hubby_Pegging_Bisexual_Couple_Creampie_Eating_Cum_Sharing.mp4

Dominant Wife Strapon Pegging Bi Cuckold Husband - Amateur

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amateur, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo

File name:Dominant_Wife_Strapon_Pegging_Bi_Cuckold_Husband.mp4
File Size: 107 MB
Duration: 00:10:47
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1258 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominant_Wife_Strapon_Pegging_Bi_Cuckold_Husband.mp4

Goddess Lady Lilith - Happy anniversary chastity - Make Me Bi

Today I came for the 2 month anniversary of a submissive who is in a chastity, belonging to my friend Evil Woman. Of course, I had a gift for this occasion. My gift was my submissive to Encouraged bi.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bi Encouragement, Bi Humiliation, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Bisexual, Bi Encouragenent, Gay Blowjob, Make Me Bi, Bi-Sexual, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Evil Woman, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Key-Holding, Gay Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI

File name:Goddess_Lady_Lilith_Happy_anniversary_chasitty.mp4
File Size: 1.10 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1078
Duration: 00:10:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 14.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Lady_Lilith_Happy_anniversary_chasitty.mp4

Oubliette - Lady Dark Angel - Bi Training - Make Me Bi

This slut is new to the Oubliette fold and is in need of training. Lucky for him Lady Dark Angel is on hand to continue his cock sucking training. Encouraged by LDA he is making progress, however there is more work required on his gag reflex.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bi Humiliation, Bi-Sexual, Blonde Goddess, Cock Sucking, Gay Slave Training, Latex, Male Training, Obedience Training, Slave Tasks, Encouraged Bi, Female Domination-Femdom

File name:Oubliette_Bi_Training.mp4
File Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:09:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_Bi_Training.mp4

Queen Kali Rain - Hotel proceed to give him a good spanking

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Paddling

File name:Queen_Kali_Rain_-_Hotel_proceed_to_give_him_a_good_spanking.mp4
File Size: 352 MB
Duration: 00:07:57
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Queen_Kali_Rain_-_Hotel_proceed_to_give_him_a_good_spanking.mp4

Evolved Fights - London Rose vs Cody Carter - Wrestling & Scissor

Cody Carter is back to get rid of some ring rust. He's taking on the beautiful, busty, blond, London Rose. London knows she will be out classed in wrestling but this is sex fighting and she knows her bjs and tit smothering are top notch. She is determined to seduce and defeat Mr. Carter. Cody is a sucker for beautiful women. He does get distracted very easily once his cock is touching a beautiful busty seductrice. He loves licking asshole and if a girl bends over and puts her ass out, Cody will go into pleasure mode and try to eat ass and pussy meanwhile forgetting all about the competition. There is an orgasm on the mat in round 2 which helps the inflictor with points but in round 2, orgasms are NOT instant victory. With one O out of the way, the wrestler who came is ready to destroy their opponent in round 3. The prize round displays London's tits in full glory. She is tittie fucked and takes Cody's Load on her tits.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Eating, Blowjob, Choke Fucking, Cum on Tits, Fingers in The Pussy, Humiliation, Degradation, Male Wins, Orgasm on The Mat, Pentration, Tit Fucking, Winner Fucks Loser, Cody Carter, London Rose, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Scissorhold, Scissoring, Scissored, Scissor

File name:ev509_cody_london.mp4
File Size: 2.31 GB
Duration: 00:39:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev509_cody_london.mp4

Chicks VS Balls - Kara and Lacey - Get The Balls - Ball Abuse

Kara loves kicking guys in the balls, she always brags to her friends how much fun it is, she wants to get each and every one of them involved to see for themselves. Lacey happens to be one of those friends and was excited to participate in some ballbusting, Kara shows her the ropes and gives instructions, simple really, get the balls! Once warmed up Lacey gets in some good solid blows and floors him on plenty of occasions but her trademark seems to be the stomp, the floor actually shook when she slammed her foot down full into his huge balls. Kara enjoys seeing her friends destroy a pair of balls almost as much as her destroying them herself, she'll continue to fuck up guys and I'm sure she'll bring along more friends to do the same

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, Kicking, Ball Stomping, Ball, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Hard, Brutal

File name:Chicks VS Balls - Kara and Lacey - Get The Balls.mp4
File Size: 340 MB
Duration: 00:09:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5005 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chicks VS Balls - Kara and Lacey - Get The Balls.mp4

Fetish Chateau Studio - EVIL WOMAN - Pegging through the cage bars - Strap-On

Evil WOman fucks her toy with no mercy through the bars of the cage. Sub is bondaged and completely helpless.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amateur Bondage, Anal Dildo, Anal Sex, Bondage, Cage, Caged, Female Strap-On, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Strap-On Goddess

File name:FetishChateauStudio - EVIL WOMAN - Pegging through the cage bars.mp4
File Size: 448 MB
Duration: 00:04:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FetishChateauStudio - EVIL WOMAN - Pegging through the cage bars.mp4

Goddess Stella Sol - London Lix - Pain Training Part 2 - Spanking

In part 2 of Our tutorial on slave training, London Lix and I put slave Blake through his paces on the St. Andrew's cross. We use sensory deprivation and tickling to heighten his emotional state prior to demonstrating Our whips, paddles, cane, and floggers. London deliciously points out to the slave that suffering is part of acceptance and part of proving himself to his Master and Miss. We using various implements to strike a chord in Our shared boy toy and it's clear that the pain we're causing him to suffer for Us is arousing to our wicked, power-hungry minds. In Our boots and latex, the imagery is breathtaking, and our caged slave loses his breath quite a few times in this intense impact play scene. (Parts 1, 3, and 5 can only be found at iWantLondonLix, so make sure to go visit her store & collect the entire 6 part series.)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Female Wrestling, Double Domination, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Paddling, X-Frame, Bondage Male, Bondage, Latex, Flogging, Submissive Training, Slave Training, Bondage Male, Dual Domination, Stella Sol, London Lix

File name:Goddess Stella Sol - London Lix - Pain Training Part 2.mp4
File Size: 847 MB
Resolution: 1916 x 1080
Duration: 00:27:46
Video: AVC, 1916x, 29.970 FPS, 4093 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Stella Sol - London Lix - Pain Training Part 2.mp4

Goddess Stella Sol - Sissification Humiliation ft London Lix - Sissy

A huge portion of submission to Double Dommes comes from acceptance that you are an object and toy for Our use. In this clip, slave Blake is verbally humiliated and told of his worthlessness, where 'her' service is to please us with 'her' holes. We properly make her up and put on her frilly lingerie over a caged clitty and make Our little girl humiliate herself as Our slutty stripper and lapdancer. For extra fun we put her in a blonde wig and plug her ass. you can visibly see Blake drop further into sub-space as the scene progresses. No sissy scene wouldn't be complete without a proper slave strap-on sucking, which slave Blake hungrily agrees to with London Lix. I watch over from behind spanking and inspecting Our toy's cock sucking progress and reinforcing her reasons for training to be whatever We want her to be.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Humiliation, Feminization, Double Domination, Submissive Training, Slave Training, Strapon, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strap-On, Strap On, Degradation, Dual Domination

File name:Goddess Stella Sol - Sissification Humiliation ft London Lix.mp4
File Size: 780 MB
Duration: 00:23:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4514 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Stella Sol - Sissification Humiliation ft London Lix.mp4

Lisa Pegging Mike and another Guy at the same Time - Strap-On

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo, Lisa, 2 Slaves, BDSM

File name:Lisa_Pegging_Mike_and_another_Guy_at_the_same_Time.mp4
File Size: 503 MB
Duration: 00:20:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3144 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lisa_Pegging_Mike_and_another_Guy_at_the_same_Time.mp4

Mary Cherry - Hot Mistress Girl Fucks Boyfriend with Strapon - Young Mistress

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amateur, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo, Young Mistress, Mary Cherry

File name:Mary_Cherry_-_Hot_Mistress_Girl_Fucks_Boyfriend_with_Strapon.mp4
File Size: 589 MB
Duration: 00:14:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5514 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mary_Cherry_-_Hot_Mistress_Girl_Fucks_Boyfriend_with_Strapon.mp4

Mistress Sandra - Breathless pegging on the bed! - Strap-On

My fuck meat is tied up to the bed, spread eagle ready to please my cock.
I thought not just simply peg him, I wanted to spice it up and use a latex sheet over his face as pull and pound him hard. A very intense clip.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Goddess, Latex, Latex Leggings, Breath Play Fantasy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Mistress

File name:Mistress_Sandra_Breathless_pegging_on_the_bed.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Sandra_Breathless_pegging_on_the_bed.mp4

Petra Hunter - Little Bitch Husband Gets Put in his Place - Strap-On

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, DOuble Domination, Petra Hunter, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, BDSM, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo

File name:Petra_Hunter_-_Little_Bitch_Husband_Gets_Put_in_his_Place.mp4
File Size: 215 MB
Duration: 00:08:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3631 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Petra_Hunter_-_Little_Bitch_Husband_Gets_Put_in_his_Place.mp4

Ballbusting Beauties - Alexa Nova - Sleazy Landlord gets Baited and Busted - Ball Abuse

It's already the tenth of the month and Alexa Nova is stressing because she's late on her rent again and knows her creepy landlord will be coming by to try to collect the money. In the past he has hit on her and is always checking her out when she leaves or comes home.....but this time, if he tries to pull anything again Alexa has a plan. After a knock on the door her landlord asks if he can enter and have a chat with her. Trying to reason with him, she explains that her work keeps not paying her on time but her landlord doesn't care for her excuses. Instead, he's staring at her legs showing from the short skirt she's wearing and getting turned on from her begging. Wanting to take advantage of the situation, he gives her a simple choice: she can either give him a blowjob or he can give her an eviction notice. Playing along with his ultimatum, she starts whimpering as she gets down onto her knees and unzips his pants to pull out his hard cock and balls. As her landlord's head and eyes roll back in pleasure, she seizes her opportunity and squeezes her hand tight around his balls and starts punching away. In shock from the sudden switch in pleasure to pain, her landlord screams in pain before dropping to the ground. Now in control of the situation she grabs the creepy landlord by the ankles and stomps her high heels down, crushing his balls. Now in a new bargaining situation, Alexa tells her landlord that she won't have to pay rent ever again if he wants to keep his balls. Still feeling brave despite the compromising situation he is in, the landlord hurls insults and threats at her. But this just means that Alexa has to break him down even further and pulls him to his feel by his hair. Holding him in place she kicks and knees his balls until he agrees to everything she asks for!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Humiliation, Alexa Nova, Busting, Punching, Kicking, Kneeing, Crushing, Stomping, Hair Pulling, High Heels, Skirt, Princess, Brat, Denkiama, Humiliate

File name:Ballbusting Beauties - Alexa Nova - Sleazy Landlord gets Baited and Busted.mp4
File Size: 370 MB
Duration: 00:07:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting Beauties - Alexa Nova - Sleazy Landlord gets Baited and Busted.mp4

Busty Mistress Mary Fucks her Cuckold Hubby in the Ass and goes to Fuck with BBC! - Strap-On

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Mary, Mistress, BBC, Big Black Cock, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo

File name:Busty_Mistress_Mary_Fucks_her_Cuckold_Hubby_in_the_Ass_and_goes_to_Fuck_with_BBC_.mp4
File Size: 124 MB
Duration: 00:03:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5229 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Busty_Mistress_Mary_Fucks_her_Cuckold_Hubby_in_the_Ass_and_goes_to_Fuck_with_BBC_.mp4

Elvie Jun - I Fuck his Ass against the Wall with my new Strap-On - Amateur

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Elvie Jun, Amateur, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo

File name:Elvie_Jun_-_I_Fuck_his_Ass_against_the_Wall_with_my_new_Strap-On[1].mp4
File Size: 360 MB
Duration: 00:06:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 7957 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Elvie_Jun_-_I_Fuck_his_Ass_against_the_Wall_with_my_new_Strap-On[1].mp4

Elvie Jun - Pegging my Guy - Femdom Pegging in Doggystyle Big Dildo - Strap-On

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Elvie Jun, Amateur, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo

File name:Elvie_Jun_-Pegging_my_Guy-_Femdom_Pegging_in_Doggystyle_Big_Dildo.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:07:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 5728 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Elvie_Jun_-Pegging_my_Guy-_Femdom_Pegging_in_Doggystyle_Big_Dildo.mp4

Elvie Jun - Sexy Girl Plays with her Boyfriend's Ass - Strap-On

File name:Elvie_Jun_-_Sexy_Girl_Plays_with_her_Boyfriend_s_Ass.mp4
File Size: 463 MB
Duration: 00:07:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 7894 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Elvie_Jun_-_Sexy_Girl_Plays_with_her_Boyfriend_s_Ass.mp4

Hinako House of Bondage - Perfect Pillar Mummification - Amateur

As many of Hinako's fans can attest to, she has a gift for mummification. You could say it is her specialty. But her favorite type of mummification by far is pillar mummification. So, once she got the chance, she was going to make the most of it. She mummified her sub, perfectly pinning him to the pillar, then covering every last inch of his mummified body in white electrical tape. All the while, her roommate sat casually on the sofa, reading a book like nothing was amiss. Because in this house, this is basically a normal day for them. The mummification took quite a long time. The sun had long since went down and Hinako was all tuckered out. So, she turned out the lights, head off to bed and said goodnight to her perfect pillar mummy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mummification, Bondage, Submissive Training, Slave Training, Domination, Sensual Domination, Fetish Art, Hinako, Asian, Japanese, Amateur, Japanese Mistress, Mummy, Wrap, Abandonment, Pillar, Tape, Breath Control, Breath Play, Restraint, Object Fetish,

File name:Hinako House of Bondage - Perfect Pillar Mummification - Full Body Plastic Wrap and Tape Mummification and Abandonment Play.mp4
File Size: 429 MB
Duration: 00:43:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1055 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hinako House of Bondage - Perfect Pillar Mummification - Full Body Plastic Wrap and Tape Mummification and Abandonment Play.mp4

Submissed - Mila Fucked me and made me Drink my Cum - Strap-On

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mila, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Submissed_-_Mila_Fucked_me_and_made_me_Drink_my_Cum.mp4
File Size: 110 MB
Duration: 00:10:10
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1339 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Submissed_-_Mila_Fucked_me_and_made_me_Drink_my_Cum.mp4

Submissed - The Power of Feeling Powerless - Strap-On

File name:Submissed_-_The_Power_of_Feeling_Powerless.mp4
File Size: 110 MB
Duration: 00:10:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1200 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Submissed_-_The_Power_of_Feeling_Powerless.mp4

badkithy I shit my panties!
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars
March 18, 2021

Vicious Femdom Empire - Gigi Allens - Amazon Wrestler - Wrestling & Scissor

Gigi is tired of fat lazy guys coming to her class just to perv on her in her tight fitness leotard. She humiliates him by making him wear a sparkly green speedo then asks he preform simple exercises. Gigi is unimpressed at his lack of ambition and she decides to teach Dante an important lesson... NEVER DISOBEY YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER. She punches his belly, leg scissors, and knocks the wind out of him by thrusting her hips hard into his belly. Fit women can easily overpower an out of shape man.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Scissorhold, Scissoring, Scissored, Scissor, Beatdowns, Gigi Allens, Kicking

File name:0920GA_Beatdown.mp4
File Size: 812 MB
Duration: 00:12:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8558 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0920GA_Beatdown.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Mia Malkova - Leather Boot Bitch - Shoe & Boot Worship

While riding her ponyboy slave, Mistress Mia catches him staring at her boots. When he confesses to it and tells her how beautiful they are, Mia allows her pony boy to worship her boots, starting by licking her heels. Mia just smiles as her slave kisses and licks her boots in complete submission to her, even degrading himself by licking the filthy floor where her boots have touched when she commands it. After some extensive boot heel worship, including deep throating both boot heels like they were a cock, Mia orders him back to the floor for some more riding.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Femdom Empire, Mistress, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Ponyplay, Humiliation, Mia Malkova, Degradation

File name:1205MM_BootWorship.mp4
File Size: 784 MB
Duration: 00:12:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8328 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

1205MM_BootWorship.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Beta Cocks Deserve To Be Caged

I went out on a date and had one of MY pathetic beta males meet at the restaurant and pay for the whole thing before driving ME home. This dumb idiot thought this was a REAL DATE! HAHAHAH
Apparently boy isn't very self aware and thought he would end up lucky and takes his clothes off... only to reveal a SUPER UGLY BETA COCK! I couldn't contain my laughter and nearly burst into tears at the sight of it... boy was embarrassed and tried to leave, but I just KNEW I had to help him and offered my expertise. I put boy through a series of humiliating tests to "help" with his gross dick issue. I knew there was NO helping him, but I wanted to get a good laugh out of it before implementing my hidden agenda. Besides, no girl would EVER let him fck her with that thing, EW!
I slap boy, smother his face with my ass and even kicked him in the nuts for the VERY FIRST TIME! (No one had EVER gotten that close to him LOL) The look on his face is priceless! Eventually I tell boy there's ONE last thing to try..... CHASTITY! I make boy put it on and lock him up for good. He was pretty upset to find out he's gonna be a VIRIGIN LOSER (FOREVER), but I just couldn't help myself..... BETA COCKS DESERVE TO BE CAGED! HAHAHAHAHA

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Trampling, Sph, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Amber, Brat Princess 2, Young Mistress, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Amber---Beta-Cocks-Deserve-to-be-caged-4K.mp4
File Size: 2.61 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:14:38
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 25.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amber---Beta-Cocks-Deserve-to-be-caged-4K.mp4

The English Mansion - Princess Aurora - Cruel Summer

Looking stunning in her tight red latex dress, Princess Aurora relaxing in the Mansion grounds, her slave serves Champagne, unfortunately, he has got too excited, his cock throbbing from being so close to his divine Mistress. She decides to give some instant punishment, she makes him put his hands behind his back and starts to slap his cock hard, squeezing his balls and humiliating him. This seems to make his dick even harder though, so she uses a flogger to beat it some more before locking and tying it up in the cock stock, for more abuse. Finally he is put on all fours, his balls attached to a stake in the ground and she tells him to worship her shoes, causing him to stretch his own ballbag as he tries to get close enough to touch.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Stretching, Ball Torment, CBT, Cock Pillory, Cock Whipping, Humiliation, Degradation, Outdoors, Young Mistress, Outdoor Femdom, Red Stilettoes, Young Dom, The English Mansion, Princess Aurora, Young Mistress, Outdoors

File name:Cruel_Summer.mp4
File Size: 602 MB
Duration: 00:17:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4490 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Summer.mp4

Mixed Wrestling Zone - Battle Ring Bout #11 - Dolly Vs. Soma!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Scissorhold, Scissoring, Scissored, Scissor

File name:DollyvsSoma1080.mp4
File Size: 2.22 GB
Duration: 00:15:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 19.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DollyvsSoma1080.mp4

Tease and Thank You - Mandy Marx - Reprogramming The Professor - Handjob & Milking

In one of my most insidious scenes ever, I find out a client is a professor. I start the scene conventionally, dominatrix attire, but then I change. Plaid skirt, white top. Perfect schoolgirl. And then I get in teach's head like you wouldn't believe, making the fetish handjob of his helpless, locked up dreams cum true. Great fucking climax.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mandy Marx, Ruined Orgasm, Handjob, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Pantyhose, Nylons, Young Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:MMReprogammingTheProfessor.mp4
File Size: 603 MB
Duration: 00:19:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MMReprogammingTheProfessor.mp4

Megan Jones - Mixed Domination Wrestling

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Megan Jones, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Scissorhold, Scissoring, Scissored, Scissor

File name:Megan_Jones_-_Mixed_Domination_Wrestling.mp4
File Size: 533 MB
Duration: 00:10:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6985 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Megan_Jones_-_Mixed_Domination_Wrestling.mp4

Mistress An Li - Redemption Whipping

Strung to the St. Andrew's cross and whipped mercilessly - first with a cat o' nine tails, and then with an alligator whip - until my slave's ass and back are marked with my cruelty. It's what a man needs to be put in his place.
Slaves are for my torment. When you hurt, I feel pleasure. When you groan, I smile. It's the circle of life. And you will be tied into place to ensure that there is no running away from my whips. I want you bound and helpless against the sting of my strokes.
I love watching my whip kiss my slave's back and bottom, leaving a red welt and marking my territory. I know it's what he needs to ensure that he is a good boy. And I know it is what I enjoy, carving up his body for my own sadistic pleasure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal BDSM, Flogging, Asian, Mistress, Submissive Training, Slave Training, An Li, Mistress An Li, Dominatrix An Li, Step-Daddy An Li, Asian Mistress, Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Asian Domme, Whipping Mistress, Slave Whipping, Femdom Whipping, Femdom Corporal Punishmen, Female Supremacy, BDSM Whipping, Disciplinarian

File name:Mistress An Li - Redemption Whipping.mp4
File Size: 572 MB
Duration: 00:09:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 7933 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Redemption Whipping.mp4

Mistress Tess - Mistress Krush - Sensation overload

Mistress Tess & Mistress Krush's slave doesn't know whether to laugh, wince in pain, moan in pleasure or a combination of all of them. Strapped to the cross the Ladies torment him over and over, tickled, slapped, sexually stimulated, kicked in the balls, he just doesn't know what to do. The only constant is the Ladies amusement at his constant struggle and yelping.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, British Femdom, Double Domination, Double Domme, Tickling, Female Domination-Femdom, Mistress Tess, Mistress Krush, Mistress, Dual Domination

File name:MistressTess_Sensation_overload.mp4
File Size: 934 MB
Duration: 00:08:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MistressTess_Sensation_overload.mp4

Oubliette - Lady Dark Angel, Mistress Paris - Two Holes to Fill - Strap-On

Lady Dark Angel has decided to have some fun today, a Mistress treat with a plaything! However, it seems a waist of available holes for just one strap-on so Mistress Paris is going to join her and ensure both his holes are well and truly fucked. All this whilst a second slave is left locked in the cage below, maybe he would make a good clean up slave?!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass To Mouth, Bondage, Deep Throat, Deep Throat Training, Female Strap-On, Latex, Leather, Female Domination-Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On

File name:Oubliette_Two_Holes_to_Fill.mp4
File Size: 2.33 GB
Duration: 00:16:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette_Two_Holes_to_Fill.mp4

The English Mansion - Lady Nina Birch - Stable Boy Boot Duties

The Mistress wearing her classic riding attire, boots and spurs has left her slave to polish up her leather boot collection. Arriving back from a walk outside she checks his work and then gets him to clean the muddy boots she is wearing. Wanting to have some fun she back rides him a little, enjoying digging her spurs into his tender backside. As he has been such a good boot boy she smothers him with her leather gloves and allows him to cum over the boots she is wearing.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Lady Nina Birch, Boots, Riding Boots, Jodhpurs, Boot Cleaning, Boot Inspection, Boot Pilishing, Boot Trample, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Bootjob, Boots Outside, Cum, Cum Eating, Cumeating, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Day Boots, Dirty Shoe Cleaning, Equestrian, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Glove Smothering, Muddy Boots, Riding Jacket, Riding Mistress, Short Leather Gloves, Spurs, Stable Boy

File name:Stable_Boy_Boot_Duties_CC_1080.mp4
File Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:26:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7025 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stable_Boy_Boot_Duties_CC_1080.mp4

Mean World - Mean Bitches - The 50 Inch Ass Next Door - Gorgeous Aphro - BBW Domination

Eric is completely obsessed with his next-door neighbor's (Gorgeous Aphro) 50 INCH ASS! He will do anything to be near it. She laughs at what a loser he is and makes him do chores for her like mowing her lawn. Her husband thinks it's hilarious too, so she tells Eric to give her his car keys so her husband can drive his car. Eric tries to resist but she uses her 50 INCH ASS to dominate and control him! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, BLOWJOB, and more!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, BBW Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Ebony Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Gorgeous Aphro, Eriq Dikkersun, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby

File name:the50inchassnextdoor.mp4
File Size: 2.27 GB
Duration: 00:39:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

the50inchassnextdoor.mp4

Fastest Prostate Orgasm Ever - Strap-On

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Prostate Orgasm, Amateur, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo

File name:Fastest_Prostate_Orgasm_Ever.mp4
File Size: 303 MB
Duration: 00:05:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8013 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fastest_Prostate_Orgasm_Ever.mp4

Back