Medical Fetish Scenes - Flexibility Tests - Check-Up And More

Rubber Klinik Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

An unsuspecting Lab assistant is caught off guard as two cunning, yet playful beauties, break into the Klinik and render her completely helpless. The more dominant of the two, Mistress Jean, puts the helpless captive and her own sidekick through various torments in some of the most intriguing equipment ever filmed. Vacuum Bed, Hoods, Suspension and plenty of Latex!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1756kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 857.3 MB

Download Rubber Klinik Part 1

Kidnapped gymnast

Welcome to a brand new series on MetalBondage! We will be doing some requests for fantasy abductions, starring some of our best models in their actual professions, being suddenly put in a heavy metal bondage situation. French model Lily has always been one of our top models, thanks to her unmatched flexibility. Lily is a professional gymnast, so the possiblities are endless! What if her quiet serene gymnast routine was suddenly changed into a horror scenario where she would find herself chained to a wall in an extreme leg split? Her feet aren't even touching the floor! Lily may be forced to hold this ultra stretching position for a long time! Can she do it? Poor gymnast girl! Well, it's her own fault for being this flexible.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 217.3 MB

Download Kidnapped gymnast

The Damsels Of Dachau

Cruel and unusual punishment, sexy and lascivious. An experienced Female libertine with 2 young maidens! Irene Boss visits Dachau Germany after the annual Bound Con Convention (where she is a guest of honor each year), and corrupts 2 innocent young fetish models in the arts of lesbian rubber bondage, sex, and S/m. Both girls are so innocent! Neither girl has been in rubber before, or has experienced any real domination. Irene gets them to do everything! The scene opens with slave Dana in a black rubber cat suit kissing slave Melanie, while Irene initiates Dana in corporal. Irene places Dana in a corset and Melanie is stretched on the rack. Irene then decides to make the two girls dominate each other! They are made to spank each other and kiss each other's nude beautiful behinds. Irene then makes a nude bondage sandwich out of the two girls and they experience their first whipping while one wears an inflatable rubber hood.

Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 893.4 MB

Download The Damsels Of Dachau

Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 FullHD 1080p

Horny slavegirl in black latex clothes, with little ass, with small boobs, with wet pussy and with beautiful body. Her tied up with belts on the bed. Black mask on her head. Fucks her shaved pussy, hot ass and mouth, with big black dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful model with sexy breast in the large room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8017kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 FullHD 1080p

Snatched

Become mesmerized in a latex world of lusty abduction, where love, sex, and bizarre punishments will not only excite you, but punish your desires into a throbbing state. Mistress Aradia plays a beautiful monster that has found herself in a demonic state of rapture, addicted to her juicy victim Anastasia Pierce. Ms. Pierce finds herself held captive in the grime of an industrial building, where she continuously awaits her fate. The lovely Serial Mistress, Aradia can't wait to place her victim in the 15 foot hole she has sadistically prepared. As you will see from her wall of casualties, this Serial Mistress has no "cooling off" period and is counting down the minutes before she sets forth to find her next obsession. Let the music set the tone to your mind's disruption and become another one of the Mistress's psychological and sexual gratifications. Get ready for a real shock, when you are just as electrified as the punished, sexy Anastasia.

Duration: 53:03
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 772.4 MB

Download Snatched

Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 2 FullHD 1080p

Sexy bitch in black latex clothes, with hot tits, with wet pussy, with naked ass and with beautiful body plus big man in black pants. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy and ass with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, torment, torture and hogtie for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7221kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 2 FullHD 1080p

Self-Bondage Party

Figuring that her roommate Rhiannon won't be home for a while, Tobi unwinds after a long day at the office by changing into some thigh-high boots and Pvc clothing, then binding herself in chain. Rhi unexpectedly returns home early to find Tobi on the floor, helplessly hogtied in cuffs and steel. Not wanting her to feel akward, Rhi joins her by changing into a sexy black outfit, then binds and gags herself on the floor next to her! After some struggling and moaning, the girls free each other and then take turns binding and gagging each other, playfulling trying on different clothes, restraints, and gags before settling on the right ones for this special occaision. Lots of great bondage action as these girls heat things up!

Duration: 1:45:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1174kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 984.2 MB

Download Self-Bondage Party

Roped latex

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Extreme, Humilation

Different kinds of jute ropes are heavily biting into her flesh, her hands, knees, elbows, shoulders, wrists and ankles are hurting... Her super big tits are bound tightly and already start to change their colour! That one stick between Sasha's legs sure as hell isn't very comfortable too... even less as the Mistress comes back, changes the bondage and Sasha has to sit on that stick with her full weight! But with her mouth stuffed with 2 gauze bandages

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 730.4 MB

Download Roped latex

Shadowplayers Slavegirls

Release Year: 2017

Ariel endures a hogtie while her clothes are cut off, orgasm, whipping, caning, being bound with duct tape, and to relieve herself while cuffed to a metal cross. Melissa is stripped while her nipples are clamped and pulled, then spanked and whipped to an orgasm. She then plays with a collection of dildos and butt plugs, each one larger than the last! Claire Adams is tormented with strong clamps on her tits and very heavy weights on her pieced labia. Kitty is caned in two different sessions.an extreme caning and a caning while trying to keep her feet off painful spikes. She also gets an enema while cage and a strap-on fucking from Claire Adams.

Duration: 2:20:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1257kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Shadowplayers Slavegirls

Dee Williams -Tighter Than

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

A really awesome set from Dee Williams here. I wanted to do something with crazy-tight arm ropes, and ended up with just a really memorable set that is really hard to top. Not only is the rope work over the top, but eventually, Dee's crotchrope becomes a rope that weaves through her wrist and feet to her head harness

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4714kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 322.2 MB

Download Dee Williams -Tighter Than

Disciplined

Submissive girls get disciplined and enjoy every minutes of it. Two Schoolgirl scenes with little damsel in uniform eager for attention, training and sexual attention. A very naughty damsel squirting on her schoolbooks, A maid hogtied , gagged and struggling for attention before being forced to orgasm by her mistress. A busty college girl caged and getting off with a large toy. A lady drilling her pussy and mouth hard for satisfaction. A newbie clamped and stretched in every direction... should I tell more? No! you should watch it

Duration: 1:04:25
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

Download Disciplined

FetishKitsch - Reflections on Caroline

Studio: FetishKitsch
Genres: Latex, BDSM

With Caroline Pierce. Hood by Latex Nemesis. A leather collar is next followed by a wrist strap and a body strap pulling her arms in tight against herself. After a ballgag and a knee strap Serene collars Lexi and leads her back and forth showing her off and looking her over approvingly. After a bit she changes the gag from a ballgag to a ring gag. Lexi is then made to bend over a bit her to drool and pleasing Serene with her display. Serene returns and places a leather pouch gag into Lexi's mouth before putting her on the floor and hogtying her

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 595.5 MB

Download FetishKitsch - Reflections on Caroline

Pumping Rubber

Jewell Marceau struggles in her vibrating, see-through, latex straight jacket, as she awaits the arrival of the devious minded Mistress Nicolette! Poor Jewell paces herself as she endures various tests, punishments, and ENORMOUS rewards from her Mistress. All the while, "deep" down inside, Jewell is loving every minute of getting pumped by various rubber objects! Watch Jewell squirm, struggle, and scream in pain and pleasure in this incredible steamy, hot, new movie release, produced and directed by Jewell Marceau herself!

Duration: 1:21:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 756.0 MB

Download Pumping Rubber

FetishKitsch - Having a Ball

With Nemy of Latex Nemesis. Lizz struggles and moans working her way in small circles till eventually Mr Big Boss returns and takes the pump gag out lowering her to her knees where he applies a panel ballgag pulling it back and to her elbows Lizz is then left to struggle with her head pulled back to her tightly bound elbows. When Mr Big Boss returns he takes her arms out of the straps and uses the leather armbinder to pull her arms tightly together.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

Download FetishKitsch - Having a Ball

GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

Long time super fans of Isabella Sinclaire, Kate and Amy (Jade Indica and Satine Phoenix), dream up a devious plan to get inside of The Ivy Manor. Having discovered their deception, Mistress Isabella complies to their wishes, only not as they anticipated. Stripped of their dignity and clothing, Isabella, dressed in regal latex, puts the girls though a series of torments as punishment for their lies. Discovering their high tolerance for pain, they are rewarded and offered to continue their training as Ivy Manor Slaves. for these girls, it's A Dream Come True.

Duration: 52:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 807kbps

File size: 336.4 MB

Download GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

FetishKitsch - Roll the Dice

With Nemy of Latex Nemesis. There, on the floor, he pulls my ankles to the upper body straps, placing me in a very uncomfortable hogtie. He places the phone near my head and tells me I can continue texting with clients, now. I struggle on the floor, trying to get from side to side. The tight leather straps prevent me from freely moving as I would like.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps

File size: 752.1 MB

Download FetishKitsch - Roll the Dice

FetishKitsch - Caroline in the Shower

With Caroline Pierce. Hood by Latex Nemesis. My boots make hard clicking noises as I walk across the the hard wood office floor towards his desk. I'm preoccupied with my cell phone. I've been texting with clients all day and apparently Mr. Big Boss has been trying to get in touch with me. He is not very fond of waiting on his secretaries. I try to explain to him that this is a big business deal for us but he doesn't understand why I won't do business the traditional way. I tell him he is too old fashioned and he needs to get with today's technology. That doesn't matter to him. I continue to text with the client while the Boss straps a collar around my neck. Knowing that I would soon, lose my hands, I place my phone down on his desk.

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps

File size: 546.1 MB

Download FetishKitsch - Caroline in the Shower

Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

The torture and torment from Slave Trade 1 continues!
The girls abductors intensify their efforts to turn these strong independent women into obedient, submissive slaves. Anastasia forces Alicia to slap, spank, fondle and humiliate her fellow slave Sinn. She even makes her apply nipple clamps to her friends perky nipples.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:42
Video: 512x384, RV40

File size: 621.6 MB

Download Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

FetishKitsch - Black & Blue

Catsuit & Corset by Fantastic Rubber. She practices a bit around the office until Mr. Big Boss has her move down to the floor. Her ankles are trussed together with leather straps and her head harness is pulled back to her feet with another leather strap.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

File size: 717.6 MB

Download FetishKitsch - Black & Blue

Sinnful Training The Initiation

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship and a multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!

Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Sinnful Training The Initiation

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees forcing protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

The Suspension

The Suspension is one of those movies that you have to see to believe it. Watch this Mistress in action as she binds her slave "Japanese Style" and suspends her right before your very eyes. But if that's not enough she proceeds to tease her while suspended in mid air!

Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 898.8 MB

Download The Suspension

FetishKitsch - TurnDown Service Part 2

With Caroline Pierce. Hoods & Restraints by Latex Nemesis. A harness panel ballgag finds itself in her mouth buckled tightly about her head next before Mr Big Boss moves on and cuffs her ankles together. Forced down to her knees, her head is pulled back to the armbinder and she's lowered to her stomach.

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6817kbps

File size: 725.5 MB

Download FetishKitsch - TurnDown Service Part 2

Cocoon Part 3

Some of the most unique and extreme cocoon-style bondages ever seen on video. A lot of wrapping and layering is done on screen. Includes sensory deprivation, rope webbing, plastic wrap mummification, latex and bandage enclosures, Tara's spandex enclosure and upside down suspension, breathing tubes and inflatable hood scenes, pantyhose single sleeve cocooning with vibrating nipple clamps, fetish attire...its all here! Not to be missed

Duration: 1:53:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 979kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Cocoon Part 3

Candle - Boxed In

Cast: Candle

Candle is a kinky, kinky girl, and she shows everyone just how much in this sexy struggle video. Dressed in a sexy lingerie set with fully fashioned stockings, Candle does her best to escape the tight ropes holding her captive. She can't get free - that is obvious from the start, but that doesn't slow her struggles one little bit. She loves to play the damsel in distress, especially when Jim enters and ties her in a stringent hogtie. Sexy struggles indeed.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4711kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 346.2 MB

Download Candle - Boxed In

Heavy Rubber

Those of you who knows' the other parts yes, rubber, rubber and again rubber, anytime and everywhere, it is rubber total. Once a heavy masturbation number on the gyn chair with a real rubberpussy and the other one a real perverted rubber ass gyn exam on the gynchair with the rubberslave. Rubber is my personal favourite and you really know that. Smile. Have fun - heavy rubber fun.

Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1367kbps

File size: 667.2 MB

Download Heavy Rubber

Ashley Lane - Immovable Object

Cast: Ashley Lane

Sometimes bondage ties can be quite deceiving. You might look at this tie and think, she isn't really all that helpless. Well, I can tell you that you would be assuming incorrectly. Because of the way her wrists are tied, and her elbows, and her feet, she really can't do anything at all. A fact that becomes apparent once she comes a bunch of times and just can't get away. Poor Ashley really doesn't know what to do. I guess come... a lot. Super sexy video, but I'm afraid no pics were shot. She shot the video first and she was just too spent at the end to get any photos.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 519.3 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Immovable Object

Steel Chamber

The first volume in a promising science fiction saga, this tape features superior lighting, staging and performances. The alluring Jean Bardot strikes an intimidating pose as Rubberella, a fetish queen who rules a post-apocalyptic world. Anastasia Pierce and Paige Richards are acolytes who attempt to turn the tables on their leader. Capturing Rubberella, they toss her into her own conditioning chamber. Down on her knees in a cramped Plexiglas box, she swears revenge. Bearing her teeth and struggling in her skintight black rubber outfit, she is sex defined. Of course, she does escape, and the acolytes suffer her wrath. Hung from hooks and smothered in inflatable rubber bags, buckled tight and wrapped in rubber masks, tortured, taunted and fondled, these girls are terrorized in so many exciting and creative ways. High quality camera work serves to highlight the shining beauty of the costumes and devices, not to mention the magnificent curves of the performers. Throw in some clever post-.

Duration: 57:20
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Steel Chamber

Mz Berlin - Headframe

Cast: Mz Berlin

Here we have the very lovely (and rather kinky) Mz. Berlin getting ready for a nice bout of bondage mayhem. There are certain girls in this world that just love this sort of thing... Berlin, I'm happy to admit is one of them. Who are you to resist such a tempting offer? All you really have to do to figure out just how kinky this girl actually may be, is to ask who came up with this position? She did. Yes, I came up with the tie and well, the extras that you will soon see... that was my idea - but she was the one that got up on her knee points and said - this would be cool... She was right. The extras in Mz. Berlin's case come in the form of rather tight clover nipple clamps that I so nicely tied to the other end of the bed... and an equally (as it turns out) vibrator, that I tied just barely between her legs... she can't get away from it, but if she wants to come, she's gonna have to grind... which she does

Duration: 9:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2840kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 203.4 MB

Download Mz Berlin - Headframe

Lashed In Latex Part 2

Here is Greta Von Scorn's smashing follow-up to her hugely
popular first latex video--lingering, loving looks at latexed
beauties bound and gagged and twisting and turning in latex bonds
and gags. (A couple of bathing-capped beauties also appear.) We
counted 8 separate scenes, beautifully rendered by the brilliant
Greta Von Scorn.

Duration: 1:01:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1460kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.0 MB

Download Lashed In Latex Part 2

Angela Sommers - Barbara Gordon Sinks in Quicksand

Cast: Angela Sommers , Candle

Mild mannered librarian Barbara Gordon (Angela Sommers), is dressed in a sheer black nylon teddy and stockings. She awakens to find herself trapped in a small white room. She is laying on a small plank extending out over a floor made of fine reddish sand. How did she get here? What is this stuff? The voice of Catwoman (Candle) explains that the sand below her is 'Clavicsand'. Suddenly watery bubbles erupt from the surface below her. Barbara looks down in apprehension. She carefully slips off one of her stiletto high heel shoes, dangles it over the sand and drops it in. The shoe lands and after a short pause it slowly sinks out of sight. Barbara recoils, understanding that the ground below her is actually QUICKSAND! Catwoman explains that it is even more sinister than quicksand. She says that the more Barbara struggles the slower she'll sink.

Slowly the plank begins to retract into the wall. Barbara throws her remaining shoe away and carefully climbs to her feet, slowly stepping bac.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

Download Angela Sommers - Barbara Gordon Sinks in Quicksand

Exquisite Torment - Marina and Cyd Black

Genres: BDSM, Anal Fingering, Ass Caning, Ball Gag, Caning, Dildo, High Heels, Hitachi, Inflatable Dildo, Latex Clothing, Leather Straps, Marks, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Suction, Rope Bondage, Single Tail, Thigh Caning, Vibrator, Whip

Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion. He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.

Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body. Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves. Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy? That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.

Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt. Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.

Duration: 43:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 521.6 MB

Download Exquisite Torment - Marina and Cyd Black

Ashley Lane - Sheathed

Cast: Ashley Lane

Ashley is introduced to a very tight red leather single glove. Is it tight? You betcha. I'm not sure she was really prepared for it, but you can tell she digs just how helpless it makes her. She is left on the rug to struggle for us. The bright red ball stuffed behind her teeth muffle her noises as she moves. It's amazing how a simple leather strap can leave you helpless. Though even if she did escape those insane vintage high heels (7" is insanely high) wouldn't let her get very far. Jim takes her shoes off and tickle her nylon feet. Ashley is truly helpless and can do nothing to stop him from playing wit her feet. She hears the hum of the vibrator and a smile appears from behind her gag. Ashley is now a very happy girl. Her eyes roll back as the pleasure between her legs begins. She can't help but point her toes and wiggle her feet as she orgasms. Her facial expressions are one of a kind when she cums, it's a thing of beauty!

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4683kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 302.2 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Sheathed

Laisa Bella torment comm

After finishing her lunch Greyhound presents her clean bowl then proudly shows off her beautiful plug as she kneels in the present down position for your viewing pleasure before finally curling up on the floor and taking a nap in this fun video that is a must have for any Greyhound fans collection!

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 975kbps

File size: 416.4 MB

Download Laisa Bella torment comm

FetishKitsch - Rubber Bellhop

Catsuit by Fantastic Rubber. She starts lamenting that she doesnt get to see Sahrye nearly enough and has her put her arms behind her back as she starts with the quality bonding time. After a bit of chit chat, Sahrye finds her wrists and elbows bound before Lizz body cinches her arms to her body and then asks her to struggle.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 558.1 MB

Download FetishKitsch - Rubber Bellhop

Laisa bella torment

Filmed while on a trip, this never before seen video shows Greyhound obediently observing her eating protocols, even while staying in a hotel! Featuring a pre-head shaven and pre-Axsmar collared Greyhound this unique video shows our naked little creature kneeling in high heels with her hands cuffed behind her back while she enjoys her Soylent lunch.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 975kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

Download Laisa bella torment

FetishKitsch - Savannah the Fox

With Savannah Fox. Hoods & Accessories by Latex Nemesis. She quickly finds herself armbindered and head harness ballgagged and unfortunately for him business calls Mr. Big Boss away leaving Claire to entertain herself alone in tight bondage. He returns and has just enough time to add some ankle cuffs to her bondage before heading out one more time to leave her to struggle and put on a show.

Duration: 13:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps

File size: 722.2 MB

Download FetishKitsch - Savannah the Fox

St Latex Hospital

St Latex Hospital is not an institution for the faint hearted. It's dark and erotic and specialises in transforming humble young wenches into latex wearing sirens! Two trim young babes cavort in a huge polythene sack as St Latex Hospital opens its doors. Miss Joyce enters with her slave and upon releasing the two girls from the confines of this womb resembling pouch, she strokes their naked bodies and doles out her own brand of seductive pussy play.

Duration: 1:26:05
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 951kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 680.3 MB

Download St Latex Hospital

Danielle Trixie - Sequins

Cast: Danielle Trixie
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

I could have named this set quite a few things: All dolled up and no where to go; Flower Child; A Little Overdressed for the Occasion; - but honestly, it doesn't really matter. What does? Well, it's Danielle at her impish best, first in a set of introductory cheesecake and then a nice tight bondage that ends in a crotchrope connected hogtie. Honestly she is just yummy. I went back and re-edited this all (pics and video) just to make sure it was shown in the best possibly light. She deserves it.

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4715kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 291.4 MB

Download Danielle Trixie - Sequins

Sex and Violence Part 2

She is shackled to a cross and her sensitive clit is made to come repeatedly with a large vibrator. She is choked and she is mummified in blue saran wrap, leaving only a small rubber hose to breathe through, which is cut off from time to time by the evil Raven. There is some hot girl-on-girl action here, especially when Slave Kas rims Raven's asshole!

Duration: 2:06:22
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1562kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sex and Violence Part 2

Back