Medical Fetish Scenes - Flexibility Tests - Check-Up And More

Marquis - Fetish Academy

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

What a spectacular squad! The most beautiful rubber models are playing with each other all trough this opulent and lavish part of our Academy series. New sets, up to 7 girls in action, the labour camp, the institute of discipline and education, the legendary White Room and much more!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:48
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1251kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marquis - Fetish Academy

Strapped, Racked and Zapped - Elise Graves and Lady Vi - Full HD 1080p

Elise get's strapped and racked for more training with Lady Vi. It's tough work being a Gord Girl, but Elise loves every minute of it. Today she is getting stretched out on Gord's versatile Stretch-O-Matic! A very versatile machine that can be used vertically or horizontally! This scene is about to get very intense, very quickly as Lady Vi turns up the volume on Elise. Sometimes you have to pay for your orgasms..

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3512kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 141.1 MB

Download Strapped, Racked and Zapped - Elise Graves and Lady Vi - Full HD 1080p

GwenMedia - Ariel's Reform

Ariel is a bad girl and has entered the house of Mistress Nicolette to be trained as a proper slave. Through torments, pleasures and pains, she will eventually achieve that goal. In the meantime, Mistress Nicolette has a few surprises for her new slave, including a contest that only one slave girl can win.

Duration: 55:38
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1594kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download GwenMedia - Ariel's Reform

Catsuit Hogtie Member request

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

I had a custom request for a catsuit and bare feet. So, I put on my PVC catsuit, sit back, relax, massage my feet, and paint my toenails after a long hard day. Once I am done giving my tired tootsies the treatment they deserve, Johnny obligingly fastens me into a tight hogtie with rope and stuffs my mouth with a big black latex ball gag. As I struggle around in my catsuit hogtie and barefeet, the zipper comes down further and my breasts begin to pop out of my catsuit. But, I don't care, because I am having so much fun trying out my boundaries. ;)

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 401.9 MB

Download Catsuit Hogtie Member request

GwenMedia - Dreaming of Ashley

A day at a gorgeous gothic estate lets Sasha's mind wander to the one she longs for the most.
Dressed in a unique and luxurious latex outfit, Ashley takes her captive, if only by her presence. Joining in the fantasy are Anastasia Pierce and an unknown, gagged, caged and latex-clad slave girl.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 773kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 369.7 MB

Download GwenMedia - Dreaming of Ashley

Fayth Pony Trained by Lydia - Fayth and Lydia McLane

Fayth has returned to The House of Gord, but, Lady Lydia thinks she needs a bit more training before she does much else around here... Sooo, Lydia has decided to get Fayth into gear and trained properly as a pony girl. Gord is real excited because he loves to get these girls to pull him around the gardens on one of his chariots! Check out the photos and videos to see for yourselves how Fayth's training turns out...

Duration: 14:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3513kbps

File size: 385.2 MB

Download Fayth Pony Trained by Lydia - Fayth and Lydia McLane

Swallow It, Slavegirl

It knocks at the door. The doctor opens the door and closes it after he saw slavegirl Juliette. She was not in the right position. After a few seconds it knocks again. He opens the door and slavegirl Juliette kneels naked on the floor with stretched neck. He goes around and lays a leatherbelt and a rope and handcuffs beside her. He will open the door in 5 minutes and he hopes that she knows what she has to do with the handcuffs and the leatherbelt. He closes the door again.

After a while he opens the door and Juliette kneels on the floor. She is blindfold with the leatherbelt and her hands are cuffed behind her back and the rope is tied around her waist and pussy. He takes the rope and Juliette has to stand up and they go to another room.

Juliette stands on the wall. She wears a leather corsage. A thin leatherband ties her thumps like a reverse prayer. Her neck is stretched. The man comes in with a riding crop and strikes her ass. He puts the crop in her ass and sits on a chair..

Duration: 44:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download Swallow It, Slavegirl

Kora meets The Rembrandt of Bondage - Full HD 1080p

The "Rembrandt of Bondage" Robert/Bob Bishop was Gord's inspiration for his famous Bishop Stand. Bishop's early work in the 70's and 80's could be found in Harmony Publications, Fanni Hall comics and then later the House of Milan. Gord brought to life a few of Bishop's illustrations including the intimidating and strict Bishop Stand.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3516kbps

File size: 376.9 MB

Download Kora meets The Rembrandt of Bondage - Full HD 1080p

Bondage, domination and torture for very beautiful girl in latex

Release Year: 2020

Sexy slavegirl with big ass, with beautiful body and with shaved pussy plus hot mistress in black latex clothes. Her tied up with belts and chains - hands, legs and belly on the floor. She sslaps her hot ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torment for horny model with sexy breast in the large house and on the outdoor.

Duration: 43:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5804kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, domination and torture for very beautiful girl in latex

Super bondage, torture and domination for beautiful slut

Beautiful model in latex clothes, with sexy tits, in hot little ass and with shaved pussy plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with belts on the sofa. Black mask on her head. He fucks her mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a sexy slavegirl with beautiful boobs in the large bedroom.

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4011kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Download Super bondage, torture and domination for beautiful slut

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area. She is suspended in hair bondage and flogged. Another heavy session of worship follows. Nicole and her assistant, Mistress Jean, tie both girls together for another punishment session of clamps, floggings and riding crops.

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy slut

Horny model in sexy latex clothes, with beautiful body, with hot ass and with big boobs plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with belts on the bed. Black mask on her head. He fucsk her mouth and wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful brunette with sexy breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5679kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy slut

Latex Schwestern

Vier Stunden extrem heiße Latex Aktion, mit Männern und Frauen die ihren hemmungslosen Fantasien ganz einfach freien Lauf lassen, um noch nie geahnte Orgasmen zu erleben, die den ganzen Körper zittern lassen. Ein echtes Highlight für alle Fans!!

Duration: 1:29:24
Video: 512x384, DivX 4, 877kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 703.6 MB

Download Latex Schwestern

PVC Lingerie

One day, this supernal black pvc bustier with red pvc ruffles, that Johnny ordered for me as a surprise, arrives in the mail. Oh, Johnny! Always ordering something. This is outfit, I admit, is too awesome to not try on immediately. I put on the bustier with black stockings, black satin panties, black lace top stockings, black high heels, and my beloved collar. I show Johnny what I have found and it seems I fell right into his trap. Before I know it, I am tied standing with red rope. My legs are tied together at the knees and ankles, and my arms behind the pole behind my back. Of course, what would this ensemble be without a really fetishy gag? He puts the red latex bit gag in my mouth and proceeds to take pictures. Ahhhhh...I just love it when the mail comes! ;)

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 511.3 MB

Download PVC Lingerie

Date With Destiny

Beautiful Sarah is unsure of her feelings. She decides that she definitely wishes to be under the control of the striking Mistress Rebecca. To be sure that Sarah will not walk away again, Mistress Rebecca imposes a strict set of rules. The plot gets even more intense as Sarahs friend Michelle is brought into the picture.

Duration: 51:47
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1701kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 696.2 MB

Download Date With Destiny

White PVC

Johnny bought me this superhot white pvc dress several months ago and it did not even come close to fitting. But, the other day, we were trying to come up with ideas for new updates and he suggested that I try it on again. Well, I reluctantly agreed, because I really did not want to be disappointed again. Of course, this time, it slipped right on. Yay! I was so excited, it was the next thing we filmed. I pair my sexy naughty nurse-like dress with white stockings and my thigh high white boots. Haven't pulled those out in a while! Then, Johnny uses cuffs to secure me to the bondage pole. And gives me a drool inducing white on white ball gag to match! Enjoy! I know I did! :)

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 495.6 MB

Download White PVC

Corsets Of Constraint

Tight corsets and tight ropes make a good combination for extreme restraint. Bound and breathless, Jewell Marceau puts on a wonderful performance as she is pushed to the limits of bondage and discipline. Whipping by the master increases the severity of this movie. As the movie progresses, Jewell is disrobed, piece by piece, to reveal her large breasts, ready for the master to bind them. This movie contains lots of good pussy shots and great hogties!

Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

Download Corsets Of Constraint

Bondage, spanking and torture for very beautiful girl in latex

Hot girl in sexy latex clothes, with naked big naked boobs, with big hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Black mask on her head. He spanks her ass. He fucsk her wet shaved pussy and mouth. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny model with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6304kbps
Audio: 127kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for very beautiful girl in latex

Aiden Starr, Ariel X, Madison Young

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Aiden Starr, Ariel X, Madison Young
Genres: Fetish, Bondage, BDSM, Latex, All Girl

A new submissive (Ariel X) is brought into Mistress Aiden's chateau along with her current slave, Madison. Together, they entertain and satisfy their Mistress' sadistic hunger. But when the lights go out, these two submissives develop a deep connection which leads to a forbidden love affair. Once their actions are uncovered by their Mistress, both girls' dedication to service is questioned. Madison and Ariel endure a trial of predicament bondage and vicious sadism, as the two are pitted against each other to prove just where their true dedication lies.

Duration: 1:08:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Aiden Starr, Ariel X, Madison Young

Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy models in latex

Beautiful girl in sexy latex clothes, with small boobs and with wet pussy plus sexy mistress in black clothes, with hot little ass. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her shaved pussy with big white vibrator. Profesional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with sexy body in the large room.

Duration: 13:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5477kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy models in latex

Latex Love

Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!

Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

Download Latex Love

Super Silo Storage

Yet another of Gord's favorite ladies to put into extreme bondage. Anastasia heard about the Chick Wrapper from Paige and others, and now she wants to try it too. But we figured maybe we could take it a step further this time, as shown in the feature. (By the way, the boot polish and assistant lady is from the office. Lydia is away today, but she didn't trust the guys on their own with a drop-lifeless stunner like Anastasia, so she sent Ruth as a chaperone.)

Format: real
Duration: 9:23
Video: 640x428, RV40

File size: 61.0 MB

Download Super Silo Storage

The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3 The Dream Team, Part 2

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Isabella Sinclaire, Natalie Minx, January Seraph, Sabrina Fox, Mina Meow, Karrlie Dawn
Genres: Fetish Movies, All Girl, Bondage

The Dream Team, Part 2 stars the elegantly beautiful fetish legend Isabella Sinclaire as Mistress Isabella and there's never been a character so diabolical, bewitching, alluring and imaginative. Sinclaire has been described as one of the world's most sought-after dominas and she demonstrates why as she puts her slaves through their twisted paces to compete for the position of her personal favorite.

Duration: 1:21:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

Download The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3 The Dream Team, Part 2

Sophia - Static Mounted

Sophia appears, ready and rubbered up. She looks a bit apprehensive at first but, when standing in the Gord workshop full of gear specifically designed to bind, gag, truss and cinch the female form, who can blame her. But first let's get some steel around that slender neck. (In the actual drag-strip-ready version, Sophia and Analise will eventually become both connecting rod and piston, and they will be clamped into place with the very same end-cap used on a con rod big end bearing.)

Total size: 31.2 MB in 2 files.

Download Sophia - Static Mounted

Pleasure Slaves

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Latex, Bondage, Strapon

Mistress plays with two slaves a plaque and a dildo, then she has a phallus inverted slave.
Hanging one slave over another, you can come up with a lot of fun activities - "pull the clamps" and "fuck your friend phallus-mouth."
Next come caresses wrapped in latex, Pony-play, shackles and phalluses.

Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download Pleasure Slaves

Erin having a blast

Everything is fitted snug and tight, and Erin is one of those gals who can take super tight extra gagging tape over the top of the hood. You will love the way the tape indents her chin and renders her super silent. There is no way for her to work off the tape sealing her lips.

Total size: 130.5 MB in 2 files.

Download Erin having a blast

Bondage Desires

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Anna, Mistress Jacqueline
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Fetish, Bondage

Anna thought that she came to the evening of the conversation ... silly! After cutting Anna's lingerie, Mrs. Jacqueline puts her 'girlfriend in a myriad of embarrassing submission provisions. Causes to clothe in latex. Strongly tied to the bed and helpless Anna there is nothing left but to obey and receive the punishment that she deserves.

Duration: 1:07:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1253kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

Download Bondage Desires

Madison & Ceci having Fun

First we take one gorgeously flexible female, none other than Madison Young, the quintessential "girl next door" bondage toy, and we talk her into inserting herself into the base of our latest Forniphilia device, the Bar Stool. Then Ceci gets a quick course on the operating system of this unique and much sought after piece of furniture. Do these two gals have fun! Meantime, Fem-Car looks on and keeps asking when it is her turn, and she doesn't care which position or which girl it is with. Can't fault her on that score

Total size: 215.5 MB in 3 files.

Download Madison & Ceci having Fun

Self - Bondage Party

Figuring that her roommate Rhiannon won't be home for a while, Tobi unwinds after a long day at the office by changing into some thigh-high boots and Pvc clothing, then binding herself in chain. Rhi unexpectedly returns home early to find Tobi on the floor, helplessly hogtied in cuffs and steel. Not wanting her to feel akward, Rhi joins her by changing into a sexy black outfit, then binds and gags herself on the floor next to her! After some struggling and moaning, the girls free each other and then take turns binding and gagging each other, playfulling trying on different clothes, restraints, and gags before settling on the right ones for this special occaision. Lots of great bondage action as these girls heat things up!

Duration: 1:45:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1174kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 984.2 MB

Download Self - Bondage Party

Jewell at Christmas

First, pics of Serena and Blanche. Whenever that combination appears around here, you know the razz is about to start. Sparks of jollies fly off the pair of them in each others' company. Unfortunately for Jewell (but fortunately for everyone else) both of them are lusting after her body.

Duration: 4:56
Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 2400kbps

File size: 91.5 MB

Download Jewell at Christmas

Pushing Daisy

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pushing Daisy

Eden, Claire and Jewell Having fun

This is a double whammy feature with three fab ladies. Claire and Eden are the bondage bimbettes, and Jewell is the playful, wicked lady having fun with a vibrator. See Jewell pressing the vibrator hard into Eden's helpless crotch area. Then see Claire modeling for the Behind Kink documentary for the website of the same name.

Duration: 9:55
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1272kbps

File size: 101.7 MB

Download Eden, Claire and Jewell Having fun

Taylor's Bondage Seduction

January Seraph rock's Taylor Tilden's world with orgasm after orgasm January even has Taylor saying "Yes Mistress" by the end of the first scene. And that's really an unbelievable accomplishment, because Taylor is really quite the brat. I think it was a good old fashioned hard spanking and the promises of getting fucked hard by January in a strap-on that finally brought Taylor in to line. Tight rope bondage leads Taylor down path to submission Plus the fact that Taylor was having a great time under Januarys expert control. Dirty bondage sluts at play, take a look inside at lesbian bondage.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 750.0 MB

Download Taylor's Bondage Seduction

Anastasia - Quadro'd

Anastasia gets patriotic, and Lydia has fun fucking her brains out as usual.
Being general manager at the House of Gord certainly has its advantages for Lydia. Come to think of it, shouldn't she be paying us for all the fun and gorgeous chicks she gets to play with?

Duration: 6:42

File size: 43.6 MB

Download Anastasia - Quadro'd

Crimson Mansion Part 2

Part Two of the series finds Brianna inspecting a new recruit. She has arrived at the Mansion bound, gagged, crated and held within the cold steel confines of a small cage. Brianna's personal servant, Maria, is charged with the duty of preparing the recruit for her long ordeal. Heavy steel mitts and head cage are locked onto the poor girls head and hands. She is then taken to the dungeon to await her new Mistress. Both the new recruit and Maria are given a special treatment in the medical room. Tubes and catheters are inserted for proper training and punishment. Maria's punishment is especially tormenting, as she is to endure a long session of punishment for causing her Mistress distress. A break in the training finds Brianna and Mistress Danielle enjoying a rest period in the massive dining room. Danielle, although a training Mistress, is wearing a punishment hood with no mouth opening. She is to watch Brianna enjoy her food and . But, they both enjoy what the two slaves are doing.

Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 748kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

Download Crimson Mansion Part 2

Kali Kane

Kali Kane has been busting her ass to get up here for some time, and now here she is, gearing up for her first gig. The saddle fuck caught her eye, and she mentioned she would like to start off with a bang, (or was that a good bonking?) Whatever, she's definitely hot to trot, and to get down and dirty with the gear. First she lowers herself on to the waiting dildo, then Lydia positions the clit vibrator egg, as Gord completes the restraints that will hold this gal tightly down on to the thrusting dildo.

Duration: 10:38

File size: 69.1 MB

Download Kali Kane

Lights Out

is brought into Mistress Aiden's chateau along with her current slave, Madison. Together, they entertain and satisfy their Mistress' sadistic hunger. But when the lights go out, these two submissives develop a deep connection which leads to a forbidden love affair.

Duration: 1:08:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lights Out

Gadget-Bondage Mayhem

Here is the latest brain fart gadget from the House of Gord. Gord has received several emails from wheelchair guys and, if you cast your mind back, this whole wheelchair thing started with Mr Wheels (a quadriplegic bondage kink friend up in Canada) when he gave Gord his old wheel chair and asked if it would be of any use. This feature shows how we used it...

Duration: 9:15

File size: 60.1 MB

Download Gadget-Bondage Mayhem

GwenMedia - Jewell Abducted

Jewel went about the own business, but suddenly her kidnapped and carried away in a bag in a den "the person in a mask". It was subjected to various tortures and tortures, including torture of nipples, gags, suffocation and mummification in a rubber bag. Whether Dzhyuel will escape? Would she like rescue from pleasant tortures? All of you will see!

Duration: 1:14:27
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1128kbps

File size: 690.6 MB

Download GwenMedia - Jewell Abducted

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch in latex

Sexy slavegirl in black latex clothes, with big boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with hot ass and with sexy body. Her tied up with belts on the chair. Black mask on her head. Fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professioal bondage, domination and torture for horny model with sexy breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5762kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch in latex

Back