Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

Strong Arm Landlord, Sc 02

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Drew Dixon
Genres: Fisting, Rosebud, Blowjob, Rimming, Tattoos, Piercing, Boots, Cumshots
Video language: English

Just when Drew Dixon thinks he's done paying up for past due rent, Teddy Bryce coaxes him again. Drew begs to be let off because his ass can't take another stretching. Teddy laughs and responds, 'you're not even close to being paid up! Get over here and suck my dick' Drew does as he's told if he wants to have a roof over his head. Teddy grabs the back of Drew's head and jams his cock all the way down his tenant's throat. After face-fucking Drew, Teddy lays back and tells Drew to eat out his manhole and get it prepped to be busted. Teddy is ready for more so Drew gloves up and heads straight in with his hefty fist directly into his landlord's eager asshole. It's Drew's first time fisting and he's loving every minute of gaping Teddy. Teddy makes sure Drew knows he's the one in control when he switches on his back and grabs Drew's fist to put it up his ass for Drew. Teddy shows Drew how it's done when he spreads his cheeks and pushes out his own blooming rosebud for Drew to tap. Drew ki.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6614kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 986.5 MB

Download Strong Arm Landlord, Sc 02

Strong Arm Landlord, Sc 02

Cast: Drew
Genres: Fisting, Rosebud, Blowjob, Rimming, Tattoos, Piercing, Boots, Cumshots

Just when Drew Dixon thinks he's done paying up for past due rent, Teddy Bryce coaxes him again. Drew begs to be let off because his ass can't take another stretching. Teddy laughs and responds, 'you're not even close to being paid up! Get over here and suck my dick' Drew does as he's told if he wants to have a roof over his head. Teddy grabs the back of Drew's head and jams his cock all the way down his tenant's throat. After face-fucking Drew, Teddy lays back and tells Drew to eat out his manhole and get it prepped to be busted. Teddy is ready for more so Drew gloves up and heads straight in with his hefty fist directly into his landlord's eager asshole. It's Drew's first time fisting and he's loving every minute of gaping Teddy. Teddy makes sure Drew knows he's the one in control when he switches on his back and grabs Drew's fist to put it up his ass for Drew. Teddy shows Drew how it's done when he spreads his cheeks and pushes out his own blooming rosebud for Drew to tap. Drew kic.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6614kbps

File size: 986.5 MB

Download Strong Arm Landlord, Sc 02

Argentino soccer guy - Bryan

Release Year: 2013
Studio: KeumGay

Bryan is 24 years old. He is Argentinian. He practices football assiduously.
It was Vitor, one of the models of the site who called me to offer me this beautiful kid very well fucked up. At the tel, he gave me the description
of this guy who was passing through Paris. I proposed to Vitor to come with this guy for a meeting and I was not disappointed.
When I saw Bryan, I was thrilled by his virility, by his beauty and his build. Only problem: language. Terrible situation
than communicating with gestures. When he saw that I was not giving in, he finally agreed to pose. He let himself be massaged
but he was making head. As we can see at the beginning of the video, he found the situation annoying and he farted it bad.
But the massage started to take effect and he changed his attitude.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 394kbps

File size: 768.2 MB

Download Argentino soccer guy - Bryan

Duran Fists Brian Bonds, Scene 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Brian Bonds pulls his ass apart, and Sean Duran eagerly presses his face into Brian's hairy crack. With his fingers, Sean pushes his saliva into Brian's sensitive hole, and the blond stud responds with guttural moans. Readying himself on the table, Brian mentally prepares himself to take Sean's massive cock. Sean wastes no time, immediately switching into power top mode. He slaps Brian's ass while continuously thrusting his meat into Brian's hole. The doggy style position enables Sean to penetrate deep into Brian's guts, opening up Brian's back passage with his girthy cock. Rolling onto his back, Brian jerks his hard, thick meat while Sean pulls on a glove. Lubing up his hand with slick, white lube, Sean slowly begins working his fingers into Brian's hole. Soon he has all four fingers inside up to the knuckle, and with a slow, steady, determined motion, he pushes his entire fist inside Brian's man cave. Sean moves in and out, satisfying Brian's deepest cravings to be filled up and str.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6478kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 954.1 MB

Download Duran Fists Brian Bonds, Scene 1

Ranch Hands, Scene 2

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Erik Rhodes is on all fours in the tool shed his asshole begging to be filled with Billy Berlin's fists. Billy gets right to business, sliding his lubed hand inside Erik's anxious hole. Billy loosens Erik, and starts to pry open the big man's crack. Alternating fists, Billy slides right then left, the right again and exposes Erik's massive rosebud, massaging it into full bloom. This massive stud can really take a fist well and you can see he is fully enjoying it with every digging stroke that Billy delivers. Erik's so into it that he gets up on his feet and startsbounding up and down on Billy's stationary fist. Laying back to really take the full of Billy's fisting talents, Erik spreads his legs and jerks his huge cock while Billy kneads his hole until streams of cum flow out of his cock and his pucker releases fully in a grand finale that ranks as one of the top fisting scenes ever filmed!

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6693kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 949.7 MB

Download Ranch Hands, Scene 2

CBoys - Colby Keller & the Camera Man

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Colby Keller doesn't exactly play by the rules. With his anthropology degree and sex advice videos, you could call him a free-thinking intellectual that beats his own path... as well as others' asses. He considers himself "mostly a top" (just ask Anthony Romero), but has always fantasized about being tied up and taken advantage of. With his brains, his aggressive and flirty personality, and huge cock, Colby is one guy that attracts all kinds of men.
Take our camera guy for instance. What started as an innocent interview soon turned into touching, sucking, rimming, and... who knows what else? Our lucky staff member will only know for sure what happened, but he did manage to film himself fulfilling Colby's bondage fantasy. With his hands helplessly tied together and his cock getting jerked off and sucked, Colby made some pretty amazing faces.
He also spewed about a gallon of cum at the end. When his heavy breathing finally returned to normal, Colby said he'd never filmed anything like.

Duration: 18:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 408.1 MB

Download CBoys - Colby Keller & the Camera Man

Straight, Nervous and Shy

Genres: Bareback

Poor Vinny is shy, and so uncomfortable with being jerked off by a man that it's sweat, but he needed money for a car so he agreed to one. He's 21 years old,straight, 5'7" and 149 lbs. with a muscular, furry body and a big, curved cock. I enjoyed his embarrassment as I slowly stroked his hardon to a big cum shot,shooting his thick load into the air. When he was finished he said it "felt better than I would like it to."

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3111kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Straight, Nervous and Shy

Handful of faith, Scene 1

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.

Devin Franco and Sherman Maus waste on time in finding the spirit and playing with their erections! The two begin making out in the church pew and rubbing each other's cocks before Sherman quickly gets Devin out of his pants and drops to his knees to worship Devin's cock! It doesn't take long for Sherman to turn Devin around, eat his ass and bend him over and shove his throbbing cock up Devin's ass! Sherman gives Devin a hard fuck and then slowly begins shoving his hand up Devin's ass with his cock still in him! Once Devin's hole is nice and open, he sits on Sherman's hand while Sherman sucks his cock! The two really go at it, Sherman punching Devin's hole with his fist until Devin's shoots a hot load all over his stomach!

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 886.3 MB

Download Handful of faith, Scene 1

Wet Dream Men - Pete

This clip was originally shot for our old Wet Dream Men site. Pete is a straight Spanish guy with a big dick and a beautiful body. Watch as he bathes and plays with his hard cock before Scott soaps him up, lingering over every inch of his muscular body. When Scott has finished, Pete settles down and jerks himself to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7999kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Wet Dream Men - Pete

Howlers, Scene 4

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Hairy, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut..

Mischievous Brian Bonds sucks and pinches Adrian Alvarez's nipples. Adrian who is young, smooth and clean-shaven, stands in stark contrast to lean, furry and bearded Brian. Brian's hard cock poses no challenges to Adrian's talented mouth. Adrian peels away Brian's clothes and removes his boots before plunging his tongue into Brian's ass. Fingers follow tongue: two, three then four. By the time Adrian puts on the gloves, Brian's hole is ready for an entire fist. Brian pushes his rosebud into view as he jacks a load of jizz into Adrian's outstretched hand, which Adrian then shoves back into Brian's ass. But release alone will not satisfy Brian's needs. Turnaround being fair play, Brian now assumes the role of top hand. He prepares Adrian's hole with his tongue, progressing by degrees to an entire fist. Adrian's hole relaxes to permit a left-right-left of fists stretching his hole. Adrian boasts his flexibility by reaching back and shoving his own fist into his ass. His rosebud blooms re.

Duration: 19:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4575kbps

File size: 680.5 MB

Download Howlers, Scene 4

Licked, Rimmed, Stroked and Sucked

I had Keith on his hands and knees with his ass in the air, his cock, balls and asshole completely visible and accessible, a very humbling position for a straight guy with an older gay man. I gave him a very long and wet licking, rimming, stroking and sucking of his ass, balls and hard cock. He gasped and moaned as I took him to the edge and back several times before I finally took him over the edge. He moaned and panted and started shooting in my hand, then I took him in my mouth to let him finish shooting his sweet load.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3610kbps

File size: 539.7 MB

Download Licked, Rimmed, Stroked and Sucked

Argentino soccer guy - Bryan

Release Year: 2013
Studio: KeumGay

Bryan is 24 years old. He is Argentinian. He practices football assiduously.
It was Vitor, one of the models of the site who called me to offer me this beautiful kid very well fucked up. At the tel, he gave me the description
of this guy who was passing through Paris. I proposed to Vitor to come with this guy for a meeting and I was not disappointed.
When I saw Bryan, I was thrilled by his virility, by his beauty and his build. Only problem: language. Terrible situation
than communicating with gestures. When he saw that I was not giving in, he finally agreed to pose. He let himself be massaged
but he was making head. As we can see at the beginning of the video, he found the situation annoying and he farted it bad.
But the massage started to take effect and he changed his attitude.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 394kbps

File size: 768.2 MB

Download Argentino soccer guy - Bryan

MormonBoyz - Elder Calder - Disciplinary Action 1080p

President Ballard opened up the double doors to his office, feeling his shirt pull on his chest as his arms spread wide. The shirt fit him perfectly, but whenever he stretched out his arms, he could feel his broad chest buck up against the seams of his clothing.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download MormonBoyz - Elder Calder - Disciplinary Action 1080p

FSB - Principal's Office: Felix Kamp, Marcus Rivers Bareback

Young Marcus doesn't know what to expect when he's called into Principal Kamp's office. Was it his chronic tardiness that got him in trouble? His habit of daydreaming about dick during class? Or his sexual exploits across the campus?
When he enters the office, he's surprised at how sexy he finds the older man. And his arousal only deepens when Principal Kamp calmly informs Marcus that he knows the boy has been having "a lot" of sex, both with students and with faculty. He doesn't know how to respond at first.
"Am I going to be expelled?" he asks nervously. Principal Kamp laughs. No, Marcus won't be expelled. But he needs to bend over the desk and arch his back to prove he knows how to behave. Principal Kamp starts slowly, firmly spanking the student, whose moans and groans quickly turn from pain to pleasure as he feels the older man's hand linger on his firm buttocks with each slap.
He's writhing in a combination of fear, pain, and ecstasy as Principal Kamp removed his pants, spank.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 614.1 MB

Download FSB - Principal's Office: Felix Kamp, Marcus Rivers Bareback

Trey Overpowered and Milked

Trey is a 19 year old gay cutie with a lean, toned body and a big uncut cock and he proves to be defenseless against Scott size and strength. Scott carries him into the room, throws him on the couch and strips him naked, revealing a hot, compact body and an already raging hard dick. Apparently Trey likes it rough. Scott wrestles him into some very vulnerable, revealing and humiliating positions while stroking is rock hard cock and Trey struggles to resist. Scott teases the defenseless youth until he gives in, then picks up the pace, stroking his cock faster and faster until he forces an orgasm on him and Trey shoots his load far and wide. But Scott isn't finished with him yet, holding him down as he torments his spent and very sensitive cock as Trey writhes in agony, struggling to free himself from Scott's grip.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 605.5 MB

Download Trey Overpowered and Milked

Alex's Audition

Alex is a 22 year old Spanish guy, a college student and web cam model who describes himself as "straight but gay-4-pay. He's very masculine with a handsome face, well defined body, muscular legs and a big uncut cock. Rich has him strip down, then makes him tease the head of his cock before he tells him to get himself close to cumming. When Alex says that he's about to cum Rich takes over and slows him down to prolong his arousal and torment. Rich has him jerk himself again but keeps an eye on him and when he senses the model is about to shoot he grabs his cock and finishes him off, forcing him to shoot his load all over Rich's hand with Rich's stroke and tempo ruining it for him.

Duration: 17:28

File size: 637.7 MB

Download Alex's Audition

Wet Dream Men - Jonathan and Tyler

Today's update is from our old site Wet Dream Men featuring Tyler, 21 years old and gay, featured with his real life boyfriend Jonathan. In Part 1, we start with the two young men in a tub of bubbles, playfully soaping each other and acting like young men in love. In Part 2, Jonathan sits Tyler on the edge of the tub and works his big dick to an erection. Jonathan slowly pleases his boyfriend, and you can tell that these two care for each other by the way they play and make love in this clip. In Part 3, I have Tyler dancing by the head of his cock, desperate to cum. I stroked the very tip of his cock until he exploded in an intense orgasm.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4905kbps

File size: 704.6 MB

Download Wet Dream Men - Jonathan and Tyler

Johnny Solo

Johnny is bi-sexual, 6'2" and 185 lbs. and has, as he calls it, "a big Greek dick" in his pants. Rich has him strip down to play with himself, and can't resist the chance to get in there to grab some for himself. The two alternate playing with this guys hard cock in a number of sexy and revealing poses, then Rich allows Johnny to finish himself off, furiously stroking his cock, his body tensing, his breathing quick and loud, as he shoots his hot load on his sexy abs and chest. Please note that this was shot a number of years ago and is not in high def format.

Duration: 18:38
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 203.2 MB

Download Johnny Solo

Red's Office Edging

Red is a 25 year old straight boy with red hair, lean, body, a bunch of tattoos and a fire red crotch who worked for us a few years ago. He recently stopped by the office in need of work, and Rich wasted no time stripping him and taking control of his dick. Rich put Red on his desk and stroked, licked and teased his rock hard cock, keeping him right on the edge with a variety of strokes, enjoying his torment and the power he had over his sex. He tormented Red with slow, constantly changing grips, strokes and tempos, then used his thumb and index finger to over stimulate the head of his cock. When Red asked if Rich would let him cum, he picked up the pace and with a light grip up and down the length of the shaft mercifully allowed him to shoot his load.

Duration: 19:48

File size: 724.6 MB

Download Red's Office Edging

Muscle Dildo

Cast: Mason Lear, Michael Roman
Genres: Anal, Bondage, Boots, Dildos/Toys, Electro Play, Fetish/Kink, Rimming, Tattoos

After Michael Roman is done fucking Mason Lear, he bends over to have Mason eat his ass. The slave does as he's told and gets in as deep as he can with his fingers and tongue as Michael whips him into a dominant submissive. Always the good boy, Mason does exactly as he's told and stands up to fuck Michael's tight hole. Michael commands Mason to go slower, go faster, go deeper. Mason follows every command perfectly to please his master and give Michael the pleasure he deserves. The master and slave switch up positions a few times before Michael has Mason grab a massive dildo to shove up his master's ass. It stretches Michael to the limits but it's no substitution for the real thing and Michael has Mason fuck his wrecked hole one last time. Mason pumps away until he's ready to blast and pulls out to dump his load all over Michael's cock and balls.

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7623kbps

File size: 933.7 MB

Download Muscle Dildo

Shawn Teased by Angel

Shawn is a sexy, tattooed muscular young man that we've used a few times before. He has never worked with Angel an we thought this would be interesting. Angel starts with a quick shoulder and back massage and then he licks and sucks Shawn's dick, making him hard as a rock. Shawn partly sits up, showing his muscular upper-body, to watch as Angel proceeds to rapidly pound his dick and plays with his balls. When Angel feels Shawn start to tense he stops what he's doing and starts to slowly caress and rub his dick, teasing with his mouth from base, up the shaft, to the top of thehead leaving Shawn right on the edge, until finally having mercy and slowly stroking him to relief.

Duration: 17:47

File size: 646.8 MB

Download Shawn Teased by Angel

Adam Solo

This is a sexy massage and jerk off from the Wet Dream Men clip store featuring Adam. Rich has Adam face down on a massage table, and gently works over ever inch of his beautifully muscled body. Then, when he's nice and relaxed, Rich turns him over on his back, massages his front, then tells him to jerk off. Watch as this hunk pleasures himself and shoots his load on his stomach, exactly as Rich has instructed him

Duration: 16:37
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 261.0 MB

Download Adam Solo

FunSizeBoys Marcus & Felix Chapter 1 - Principal's Office

Young Marcus doesn't know what to expect when he's called into Principal Kamp's office. Was it his chronic tardiness that got him in trouble? His habit of daydreaming about dick during class? Or his sexual exploits across the campus?
When he enters the office, he's surprised at how sexy he finds the older man. And his arousal only deepens when Principal Kamp calmly informs Marcus that he knows the boy has been having "a lot" of sex, both with students and with faculty. He doesn't know how to respond at first.
"Am I going to be expelled?" he asks nervously. Principal Kamp laughs. No, Marcus won't be expelled. But he needs to bend over the desk and arch his back to prove he knows how to behave. Principal Kamp starts slowly, firmly spanking the student, whose moans and groans quickly turn from pain to pleasure as he feels the older man's hand linger on his firm buttocks with each slap.
He's writhing in a combination of fear, pain, and ecstasy as Principal Kamp removed his pants, spank.

Download FunSizeBoys Marcus & Felix Chapter 1 - Principal's Office

Marcus Rivers and Felix Kamp

He's writhing in a combination of fear, pain, and ecstasy as Principal Kamp removed his pants,.

Download Marcus Rivers and Felix Kamp

Casper Licked, Jerked and Sucked

Rich has Casper back on his massage table with his Casper's legs over his shoulders and licks his balls, ass and dick making him hard as a rock so he can do what he does best, give a slow, pleasure-filled blowjob. As he is being stroked and rubbed Casper's toes curl, his muscles tense, and he moans until he shoots his load onto his stomach and Rich tries to suck out every last bit of his delicious cum!

Duration: 19:17

File size: 705.0 MB

Download Casper Licked, Jerked and Sucked

Patrick

Patrick is a straight construction worker and athlete. He's 6', 190 lbs and he's pure muscle. We posed Patrick in every position possible to admire his body, then Rich gave him one of his best slow hand jobs that had the poor boy cross eyed with pleasure. "Oh my god" was the first thing he said after he finished spraying cum, "I'll have to remember how to do that for myself."

Duration: 18:26
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

Download Patrick

Handful of faith, Scene 1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Amateur, Kissing, Bareback, Interracial, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

Devin Franco and Sherman Maus waste on time in finding the spirit and playing with their erections! The two begin making out in the church pew and rubbing each other's cocks before Sherman quickly gets Devin out of his pants and drops to his knees to worship Devin's cock! It doesn't take long for Sherman to turn Devin around, eat his ass and bend him over and shove his throbbing cock up Devin's ass! Sherman gives Devin a hard fuck and then slowly begins shoving his hand up Devin's ass with his cock still in him! Once Devin's hole is nice and open, he sits on Sherman's hand while Sherman sucks his cock! The two really go at it, Sherman punching Devin's hole with his fist until Devin's shoots a hot load all over his stomach!

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 886.3 MB

Download Handful of faith, Scene 1

John's Nervous Audition

John is a 29 year old, cute, smooth, bisexual guy who worked with us a few years ago. When he returned to make another video we decided to run him thru the interview process. Scott stripped him down and jerked him off in front of our open office window. Poor John was very nervous as hell and Scott seemed to enjoy his embarrassment as he slowly stroked the young man to orgasm.

Duration: 17:05

File size: 623.1 MB

Download John's Nervous Audition

Hot Actions of Marcus Rivers & Felix Kamp (1080p)

Cast: Marcus Rivers, Felix Kamp
Genres: Cross Generation, Spanking, Oral, Dildo

Young Marcus doesn't know what to expect when he's called into Principal Kamp's office. Was it his chronic tardiness that got him in trouble? His habit of daydreaming about dick during class? Or his sexual exploits across the campus? When he enters the office, he's surprised at how sexy he finds the older man. And his arousal only deepens when Principal Kamp calmly informs Marcus that he knows the boy has been having "a lot" of sex, both with students and with faculty. He doesn't know how to respond at first. "Am I going to be expelled?" he asks nervously. Principal Kamp laughs. No, Marcus won't be expelled. But he needs to bend over the desk and arch his back to prove he knows how to behave. Principal Kamp starts slowly, firmly spanking the student, whose moans and groans quickly turn from pain to pleasure as he feels the older man's hand linger on his firm buttocks with each slap. He's writhing in a combination of fear, pain, and ecstasy as Principal Kamp removed his pants, spanking.

Download Hot Actions of Marcus Rivers & Felix Kamp (1080p)

Mike

Mike is 22 years old, smooth, lean and sexy, about to become a for the first time so he has to make some money. The poor str8 lad seems very nervous, but Rich talks to him softly to calm him down while he strokes his hard cock. Rich strokes slowly, enjoying the power he has over this virile young guy, keeping him on the edge. Mike is still nervous but under Rich's spell. When he finally gives the OK to shoot he picks up the pace until Mike tenses his body, arches his back, grabs his pillow and shoots his seed all over Rich's hand.

Duration: 16:53

File size: 266.1 MB

Download Mike

Blake's Audition

Blake is 22, straight, with a tight, muscular body, and he's very nervous about making a video with a man, his body is actually trembling and his voice cracks as we get started, but Rich uses his finger tips to lightly strokes his cock and soon the young man is hard as a rock. Rich focuses on the head to keep him aroused and ready to shoot, then slowly and gradually increases his tempo while maintaining a light touch, until Blake starts to shudder and moan, throws back his head and shoot his hot load on Rich's hand.

Duration: 17:19

File size: 273.1 MB

Download Blake's Audition

Adam

Rich makes Adam strip and play with himself until he's within 10 strokes of cumming so that he's right on the edge. Then he moves in and takes over, using a slow gentle stroke, just thumb and index finger, he keeps the young man on the edge, making him strain, writhe and gasp, slowly bringing him back over the edge until he shoots a load that's so intense he hits himself in the face.

Duration: 17:13

File size: 271.5 MB

Download Adam

Massage and a Hand Job

Sexy R.C. gets a sensuous massage and a slow hand job. First Rich has him strip naked to show off his sexy, lean, muscular body and play with himself to get hard for the camera. Then he lays him on a massage table, oils him up, and massages him as he explores every inch of his hot body. Rich finishes him off with a slow hand job, focused on the head of his dick, until he shoots a load that lands off the table.

Duration: 18:12

File size: 249.1 MB

Download Massage and a Hand Job

Penetrate into my anal!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Seamus O'Reilly, Matt Wylde
Genres: Blowjob, Cum Eating, Facial, Jizz Orgy, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Slim and sleek ginger hunk Seamus O'Reilly fingers Matt Wylde to come over and join him. Matt instantly sticks his tongue down Seamus' throat as they caress each other's smooth bodies and rock hard cocks. Seamus is quick to release his thick, 8 incher for Matt to get on his knees and give Seamus a sloppy wet hummer. Things heat up when Matt presents Seamus with a massive anal plug that will wreck even the most talented hole. Seamus rides it as Matt continues to suck his cock and shove the plug deeper. Seamus continues to showcase his anal abilities as he sits on Matt's bulging fist and rides it in multiple threshold breaching positions. Matt makes Seamus' gaping pig hole wink each time he pulls out his fist and plays with Seamus' rosebud. The boys climax with Seamus' leg over Matt's shoulder and his fist deep in his used Abysse.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4638kbps

File size: 692.3 MB

Download Penetrate into my anal!

The Abysse, Part 1

Genres: Anal, Oral, Piercing, Rosebud, Tattoos

Toned and scruffy Jacob Peterson and Brian Bonds swap spit, literally, as Seamus O'Reilly teases Jacob's furry nipples. Mouths are quickly filled with hard cocks as the boys suck each other off in an oral power tower. Brian feeds his fat rod to Jacob as Seamus deepthroats Jacob's uncut fuck stick. Switching positions, Brian fills his mouth with Seamus' hefty cock as Jacob munches on Brian's succulent hole. As Brian is occupied blowing Seamus, Jacob lubes up and works his fist into Brian's willing hole. After being Eiffel towered by Seamus' meat and Jacob's fist, the boys zero in on Seamus. Brian pushes his dick to the back of Seamus' throat while Jacob opens up Seamus' hole with his large fists.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6265kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 798.9 MB

Download The Abysse, Part 1

Justin's Blow Job

Justin is a 20 year old straight cutie, a stripper who dances for men on Long Island. Rich goes to town gobbling his root, licking, sucking and nibbling his rock hard cock until he's close to the edge. Rich finishes him off by hand but when he asks for permission to shoot, Rich lets the first pop fly in the air, chows down on the rest of his tasty load. For info on personal appearances

Duration: 18:04

File size: 273.1 MB

Download Justin's Blow Job

In 's Arms

Jonathan was doing some camera work for us and Buff liked his sexy, edgy look, so Rich let him have him. Buff licked, sucked, stroked and nibbled his cock, balls, nipples and neck until he was like putty in his arms, yearning for release as he held Buff tenderly. brought him right to the edge, then Jonathan sheepishly apologized and asked if he could finish himself off, taking hold of his cock along with the older man to shoot a powerful orgasm.

Duration: 17:55

File size: 282.8 MB

Download In 's Arms

First Audition - Brolly

Brolly is a 24 year old, straight, cage fighter with a muscular body, handsome face and the dick of . Rich brought him in for an interview and soon had his cock rock hard as Brolly tried not to shoot his load. When he gets too close to shooting Rich tells him to hold on, then backs off. There's some good interaction between the two as Brolly tries to comply with Rich's demands. What a power trip, having this manly hunk on the edge, waiting for permission to shoot his load. When he finally did get the OK he shot a powerful load all over his leg and Rich's hand. This guy is hot.

Duration: 18:35

File size: 293.5 MB

Download First Audition - Brolly

The Abysse, Part 1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Kissing, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots

Toned and scruffy Jacob Peterson and Brian Bonds swap spit, literally, as Seamus O'Reilly teases Jacob's furry nipples. Mouths are quickly filled with hard cocks as the boys suck each other off in an oral power tower. Brian feeds his fat rod to Jacob as Seamus deepthroats Jacob's uncut fuck stick. Switching positions, Brian fills his mouth with Seamus' hefty cock as Jacob munches on Brian's succulent hole. As Brian is occupied blowing Seamus, Jacob lubes up and works his fist into Brian's willing hole. After being Eiffel towered by Seamus' meat and Jacob's fist, the boys zero in on Seamus. Brian pushes his dick to the back of Seamus' throat while Jacob opens up Seamus' hole with his large fists.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6265kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 798.9 MB

Download The Abysse, Part 1

The Punchy Proctologist, Scene #04

Cast: Drew Sebastian, Drew Dixon, Teddy Bryce
Genres: Chariot, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Piercing, Tattoos

After a thorough examination and deep penetrating probing of his prostate, tattooed hottie Teddy Bryce returns the favor as payment to the friendly physician Dr. Drew Dixon and naughty nurse Drew Sebastian. 'You've got two fists and we've got two holes," says the doctor in his sexy British accent, and before long, he is blowing his amply endowed assistant while bent over the exam bench for a hungry ass eating from Teddy. The private practitioner soon has Teddy's accomplished fist getting to the heart of the matter. Nurse Drew is next, and his furry ass gets the punch-fucking attention he craves, sucking Dr. Drew's delicious uncut dick while Teddy twists his wrist and turns the screws. Finally, both doctor and nurse lie side by side while Teddy does double duty delivering two fistfuls of hole-hammering loads of pleasure.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6082kbps

File size: 754.1 MB

Download The Punchy Proctologist, Scene #04

Back