Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

Asson the Line

Simon Cox lays in a sling and begins playing with his own ass. Teammate Nate Summers joins him and they begin a workout involving Cox's ass and a dildo that weighs in at around 5 pounds. Summers pushes the two-foot long ramrod into Cox's hungry hole, then switches to his own fist before Cox shoots a huge load!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:46
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1633kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 255.8 MB

Download Asson the Line

Handful of Faith, Scene 02 Devin Franco, Sherman Maus

Video language: English

Devin Franco and Sherman Maus begin making out, but it isn't too long before Devin is choking on Sherman's cock. Devin shows off his deep throating skills working Sherman's shaft and then bends him over to get a taste of Sherman's ass. After Devin gets his fill of Sherman's sweet ass Devin stands up and shoves his cock deep into Sherman's hungry hole and gives him one hell of a pounding! Sherman can't wait for Devin's hand and moans to Jesus for Devin to give his sloppy hole more! Devin begins to punch Sherman's hole one hand at a time and then spills Sherman around to show off Sherman's hot cock while bouncing up and down on Devin's hand. Devin puts Sherman on his back, legs to the air and punches Sherman's hole until Sherman can't take it anymore and goes into complete and cums a huge load.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 886.3 MB

Download Handful of Faith, Scene 02 Devin Franco, Sherman Maus

Up Your Alley part 2

All of the guests are back up on the fuck benches, asses in the air. Leif Gobo puts his camera down and lubes up his fists, doing the line of guys, two at a time. He's a great fisting top and very verbal, telling Rik Jammer 'Yeah, wink your hole.' and ordering Aaron Tanner to 'Back up on it!.' Bryce Pierce stands on the other side of the fuck bench getting his multi-pierced cock sucked by the line of hungry mouths.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1376kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 207.8 MB

Download Up Your Alley part 2

Up Your Alley part 2

All of the guests are back up on the fuck benches, asses in the air. Leif Gobo puts his camera down and lubes up his fists, doing the line of guys, two at a time. He's a great fisting top and very verbal, telling Rik Jammer 'Yeah, wink your hole.' and ordering Aaron Tanner to 'Back up on it!.' Bryce Pierce stands on the other side of the fuck bench getting his multi-pierced cock sucked by the line of hungry mouths.

Custodian of the Hole

When it's the custodian's turn for a little extra attention, Derek Cline bends over Ashley Ryder and wastes no time digging his tongue deep into Ashley's crack. It doesn't take long for Ashley to demand, 'Fist my hole already!' Derek fulfills Ashley's request and fills Ashley's tight ass with his fat fist. Ashley lets out a loud moan as Derek's fist breaks thru his threshold and deep inside of him. Testing the limits of Ashley's ass, Derek reaches farther and farther into Ashley's gaping crack until he's elbow-deep. Both satisfied with the depths of Ashley's hole, Ashley bounces back and rides Derek's arm as deep as he can. Still buried down to his elbow inside Ashley's ass, Derek twists and turns his arm inside of the custodian's talented hole. Ashley flips on his back with Derek's fist inside him and gives over full control of his crack. The fist pigs decide to play a little game of 100 punches in Ashley's ass. While Derek fists his ass, Ashley counts out 100 continuous punches in a.

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5439kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 790.2 MB

Download Custodian of the Hole

Custodian of the Hole

When it's the custodian's turn for a little extra attention, Derek Cline bends over Ashley Ryder and wastes no time digging his tongue deep into Ashley's crack. It doesn't take long for Ashley to demand, 'Fist my hole already!' Derek fulfills Ashley's request and fills Ashley's tight ass with his fat fist. Ashley lets out a loud moan as Derek's fist breaks thru his threshold and deep inside of him. Testing the limits of Ashley's ass, Derek reaches farther and farther into Ashley's gaping crack until he's elbow-deep. Both satisfied with the depths of Ashley's hole, Ashley bounces back and rides Derek's arm as deep as he can. Still buried down to his elbow inside Ashley's ass, Derek twists and turns his arm inside of the custodian's talented hole. Ashley flips on his back with Derek's fist inside him and gives over full control of his crack. The fist pigs decide to play a little game of 100 punches in Ashley's ass. While Derek fists his ass, Ashley counts out 100 continuous punches in a.

Nicky - Civilian - Handjob

Studio: Military Classified

Hey guys today Im introducing a new recruit to my lineup and hes quite the cutie! Hes seems like a stoner, very laid back and easy going but talking him into some gay for pay was difficult. Instead Ive convinced this stud to let me give him a hand job... close enough! Trust me at some point I will eventually bring him down but for now... Nicky gets acquainted with Rob and his ways.
When Nicky arrived at my studios he was pretty laid back and i mean real laid back. He talks laid back and one might think that he does a little of the 420 but im just sayin... We sat down and we began to talk about the work and the money now he was under the impression that he would be doing a solo scene until this point because i swooped down and tried to solicit him to do more. We bantered back and forth and this boy was a hard ass!
The best I can do was get this straight surfer to let me give me a hand job with the flashlight! Once we settled on an amount and scene it was off to the couch to get some .

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 230.6 MB

Download Nicky - Civilian - Handjob

Hey guys today Im introducing a new recruit to my lineup and hes quite the cutie! Hes seems like a stoner, very laid back and easy going but talking him into some gay for pay was difficult. Instead Ive convinced this stud to let me give him a hand job... close enough! Trust me at some point I will eventually bring him down but for now... Nicky gets acquainted with Rob and his ways.
When Nicky arrived at my studios he was pretty laid back and i mean real laid back. He talks laid back and one might think that he does a little of the 420 but im just sayin... We sat down and we began to talk about the work and the money now he was under the impression that he would be doing a solo scene until this point because i swooped down and tried to solicit him to do more. We bantered back and forth and this boy was a hard ass!
The best I can do was get this straight surfer to let me give me a hand job with the flashlight! Once we settled on an amount and scene it was off to the couch to get some .

Up Your Alley part 2

Custodian of the Hole

Powerfist

Having found his own sex toy (sultry houseboy Galen,) Power Co. worker Frank Sylvano pulls him onto the stairs for some randy play. As Galen works on his cock through his black jockstrap, Sylvano gets a feel for the blond stud's ass, caressing it and toying with it. Then, in a flash, Galen is on his hands and knees on the steps, gladly accepting both of Sylvano's hands as they work themselves up inside his eager ass, one after the other. After several minutes of this, Galen flips over onto his back and lifts his legs in the air so Sylvano can continue. Galen really has to concentrate on deep breathing to accommodate Sylvano's fists!

Duration: 16:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1385kbps

File size: 178.3 MB

Download Powerfist

Custodianof the Hole

After painter Brian Bonds is finished fisting young exec Luka Sage, it's Brian's turn to get busted out and show Luka how he got his job. Brian is eager to prove his worth, so he bends over to let Luka bury his tongue deep in Brian's crack. Luka loves the taste of Brian's hole on his tongue, but he wants to get in a little deeper. With Brian on all fours on top of his desk, Luka starts to work his thick fist deep into Brian's smooth crack. Brian bounces back and forth on Luka's fist, taking it as deep as it can go. It's not long before Brian spins around and rides Luka's fist while Luka sinks his mouth down onto Brian's cock. While riding Luka's fist, Brian's legs shake and give out leaving him on his back with his legs in the air letting Luka handball his hole. While Luka keeps a steady pace on fisting Brian's ass, Brian twists on his knob until his shoots a fat load onto his furry abs. Will Brian be able to keep his job now that Luka has busted out his hole?

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5213kbps

File size: 734.3 MB

Download Custodianof the Hole

Pig Boy Fucks Jessy

Cast: Pig Boy and Jessy Karson
Genres: Bareback, Muscle, Jockstraps, Pissing, Uncut, Anal, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, Tattoos,

The first scene for Raw and Rough from our UK & Europe director Jason Stormme - and it's a scorcher! Sleazy rubber skin Jessy Karson is known for his aggressive topping but he's finally met his match in Pig Boy. Jessy gets pissed over and choked with Pig Boy's fat dick, thrown on his back and skull-fucked until he's gagging. Pig Boy rips open Jessy's bleachers and rams his raw cock deep inside him. Jessy takes a really aggressive hard fucking until both guys shoot over their rubber gear.

Duration: 17:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2345kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 308.4 MB

Download Pig Boy Fucks Jessy

Handful of Faith, Scene #02

Cast: Devin Franco, Sherman Maus
Genres: Anal, Fetish/Kink, Double Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Piercing, Rimming

Devin Franco and Sherman Maus begin making out, but it isn't too long before Devin is choking on Sherman's cock. Devin shows off his deep throating skills working Sherman's shaft and then bends him over to get a taste of Sherman's ass. After Devin gets his fill of Sherman's sweet ass Devin stands up and shoves his cock deep into Sherman's hungry hole and gives him one hell of a pounding! Sherman can't wait for Devin's hand and moans to Jesus for Devin to give his sloppy hole more! Devin begins to punch Sherman's hole one hand at a time and then spills Sherman around to show off Sherman's hot cock while bouncing up and down on Devin's hand. Devin puts Sherman on his back, legs to the air and punches Sherman's hole until Sherman can't take it anymore and goes into complete ecstasy and cums a huge load.

Download Handful of Faith, Scene #02

Fist bus part 2

Every hitchhiker knows that there's no such thing as a free ride, especially in the 'Fist Bus'. It's either gas, grass or ass when you get a lift on the side of the road. So when filthy fucker Drew Sebastian picks up hairy hunk Julian Torres, you know someone's gonna get it. Drew wants to have his hole be the center of attention and take Julian's fist deep inside as they cruise to Vegas in tinted window jizz dripping luxury. Out in the Nevada desert with truckers and traffic whizzing past, Drew lets Julian have a taste of hairy hole. Gloved and J-lubed, Julian works Drew's willing ass till he shoots a massive load and feeds it to him. But Drew ain't done yet and Julian keeps probing and pounding as Drew gets on all fours for one last load, backing into Julian's fist and wrist on the backroads of Sin City.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3624kbps

File size: 556.4 MB

Download Fist bus part 2

Deep Sentence & Anal Oracle, Scene 4

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.

Drew Dixon is Anal Oracle and he has appeared to help Costas find true pleasure within the wonders of fisting. Drew starts his reading by pulling out his big hard dick and Costas happily starts his journey with the uncut cock down his throat. The Oracle needs to know a bit more about Costas and has the hunk pull down his pants so that Drew can continue the reading with Costas' dick in his mouth. When Drew is convinced that Costas is ready for the next step in seeing his future, Drew opens Costas' ass with his tongue before sliding his cock deep into his hole. Drew pounds hard until his visions tell him it's time to crack Costas open even more. Drew slides his fingers into Costas until his entire hand gets swallowed up. Drew pulls out and slides the other hand inside and alternates until Costas' hole is gaping and craving more. The Oracle keeps up the pace, showing Costas the future of all his potential pleasure until Costas lets loose and blows a giant load all over himself. Drew's wo.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6705kbps

File size: 931.2 MB

Download Deep Sentence & Anal Oracle, Scene 4

Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 6

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.

Now the tables are turned, and it's repeat offender Josh Mikael's turn to punish the officers of the law. Sergeant Dale Savage bends over and wraps his lips around fellow officer Brian Bond's rod while Josh glides his fist into the Sergeants hole. Josh shows Dale no mercy, fist punching his tight hole to stretch it open. When it's Brian's turn to take Josh's fist, he holds his leg up on the desk to give Josh and his thick fist full access to his insides. After Brian has been stretched, both cops get on all fours on the desk to get plunged by Josh's hands. Josh fist fucks both pigs deep, making them spread their ass' apart to let Josh achieve maximum depth. Dale and Brian push back on the fisting criminals hefty hands before squatting down to ride him down to the wrist. It's time to make the piggies squeal so Brian and Dale lay back spread eagle to take a few more plunges from Josh's fists until each cop erupts with a thick load all over their heaving bodies. Josh thinks he's earned hi.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6359kbps

File size: 918.7 MB

Download Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 6

Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 6

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Amateur, Kissing, Bareback, Interracial, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

Now the tables are turned, and it's repeat offender Josh Mikael's turn to punish the officers of the law. Sergeant Dale Savage bends over and wraps his lips around fellow officer Brian Bond's rod while Josh glides his fist into the Sergeants hole. Josh shows Dale no mercy, fist punching his tight hole to stretch it open. When it's Brian's turn to take Josh's fist, he holds his leg up on the desk to give Josh and his thick fist full access to his insides. After Brian has been stretched, both cops get on all fours on the desk to get plunged by Josh's hands. Josh fist fucks both pigs deep, making them spread their ass' apart to let Josh achieve maximum depth. Dale and Brian push back on the fisting criminals hefty hands before squatting down to ride him down to the wrist. It's time to make the piggies squeal so Brian and Dale lay back spread eagle to take a few more plunges from Josh's fists until each cop erupts with a thick load all over their heaving bodies. Josh thinks he's earned hi.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6359kbps

File size: 918.7 MB

Download Fist Fuck Police Department, Scene 6

Handful of Faith, Scene 02 (Devin Franco, Sherman Maus)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Devin Franco, Sherman Maus
Genres: Anal, Fetish/Kink, Double Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Piercing, Rimming

Devin Franco and Sherman Maus begin making out, but it isn't too long before Devin is choking on Sherman's cock. Devin shows off his deep throating skills working Sherman's shaft and then bends him over to get a taste of Sherman's ass. After Devin gets his fill of Sherman's sweet ass Devin stands up and shoves his cock deep into Sherman's hungry hole and gives him one hell of a pounding! Sherman can't wait for Devin's hand and moans to Jesus for Devin to give his sloppy hole more! Devin begins to punch Sherman's hole one hand at a time and then spills Sherman around to show off Sherman's hot cock while bouncing up and down on Devin's hand. Devin puts Sherman on his back, legs to the air and punches Sherman's hole until Sherman can't take it anymore and goes into complete and cums a huge load.

Download Handful of Faith, Scene 02 (Devin Franco, Sherman Maus)

Handful of faith, Scene 1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Amateur, Kissing, Bareback, Interracial, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos

Devin Franco and Sherman Maus waste on time in finding the spirit and playing with their erections! The two begin making out in the church pew and rubbing each other's cocks before Sherman quickly gets Devin out of his pants and drops to his knees to worship Devin's cock! It doesn't take long for Sherman to turn Devin around, eat his ass and bend him over and shove his throbbing cock up Devin's ass! Sherman gives Devin a hard fuck and then slowly begins shoving his hand up Devin's ass with his cock still in him! Once Devin's hole is nice and open, he sits on Sherman's hand while Sherman sucks his cock! The two really go at it, Sherman punching Devin's hole with his fist until Devin's shoots a hot load all over his stomach!

Download Handful of faith, Scene 1

Handful Of Faith, Sc 2 - Sherman Maus, Devin Franco

Genres: Bareback,Porn

Devin Franco and Sherman Maus begin making out, but it isn't too long before Devin is choking on Sherman's cock. Devin shows off his deep throating skills working Sherman's shaft and then bends him over to get a taste of Sherman's ass. After Devin gets his fill of Sherman's sweet ass Devin stands up and shoves his cock deep into Sherman's hungry hole and gives him one hell of a pounding! Sherman can't wait for Devin's hand and moans to Jesus for Devin to give his sloppy hole more! Devin begins to punch Sherman's hole one hand at a time and then spills Sherman around to show off Sherman's hot cock while bouncing up and down on Devin's hand. Devin puts Sherman on his back, legs to the air and punches Sherman's hole until Sherman can't take it anymore and goes into complete ecstasy and cums a huge load.

Download Handful Of Faith, Sc 2 - Sherman Maus, Devin Franco

GrowlBoys - Stray - Ch 4, House Of Hercules

Alex laid on his back. His chest rose and fell with each heavy breath. He felt his senses coming back to him as he recovered from his orgasm. His hole was warm, wet with fresh seed, stretched out from the pounding he'd received.

Damien lay beside him, his cock glistening as it retreated from its erect state, settling on his thigh as a few stray strops of cum melted on his warm skin. He turned to his surprised lover, seeing the shock in his eyes. It was clear on his face that he was trying to make sense of what happened.

How did I get here? Why did we just fuck? What am I doing? Did I betray Eddie? What does this mean?

Damien knew he had to stop him from spiraling. He got up on his side, turning to Alex.

"Better?"

"What do you mean?" Alex broke from his stillness and looked at his landlord. The man's handsome face stunned him, as if he'd forgotten just how attractive he was since he'd been inside him. His gray eyes cut through him, making his hole seem to swell with a ne.

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7716kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 992.5 MB

Download GrowlBoys - Stray - Ch 4, House Of Hercules

Club Inferno - Handful Of Faith, Sc 2 - Sherman Maus, Devin Franco

Download Club Inferno - Handful Of Faith, Sc 2 - Sherman Maus, Devin Franco

Handful Of Faith, Sc 2 - Sherman Maus, Devin Franco

Studio: Club Inferno

Devin Franco and Sherman Maus begin making out, but it isnt too long before Devin is choking on Shermans cock. Devin shows off his deep throating skills working Shermans shaft and then bends him over to get a taste of Shermans ass. After Devin gets his fill of Shermans sweet ass Devin stands up and shoves his cock deep into Shermans hungry hole and gives him one hell of a pounding! Sherman cant wait for Devins hand and moans to Jesus for Devin to give his sloppy hole more! Devin begins to punch Shermans hole one hand at a time and then spills Sherman around to show off Shermans hot cock while bouncing up and down on Devins hand. Devin puts Sherman on his back, legs to the air and punches Shermans hole until Sherman cant take it anymore and goes into complete and cums a huge load.

Download Handful Of Faith, Sc 2 - Sherman Maus, Devin Franco

Hot Actios of Sherman Maus & Devin Franco 1080p

Studio: Club Inferno
Cast: Sherman Maus, Devin Franco
Genres: Fisting, Extreme Penetration, Buttplay, Muscle, Kissing, Masturbation, Cumshot, Oral, Anal, Condom, Rimming

Download Hot Actios of Sherman Maus & Devin Franco 1080p

The Punchy Proctologist, Scene #04

Cast: Drew Sebastian, Drew Dixon, Teddy Bryce
Genres: Chariot, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Piercing, Tattoos

After a thorough examination and deep penetrating probing of his prostate, tattooed hottie Teddy Bryce returns the favor as payment to the friendly physician Dr. Drew Dixon and naughty nurse Drew Sebastian. 'You've got two fists and we've got two holes," says the doctor in his sexy British accent, and before long, he is blowing his amply endowed assistant while bent over the exam bench for a hungry ass eating from Teddy. The private practitioner soon has Teddy's accomplished fist getting to the heart of the matter. Nurse Drew is next, and his furry ass gets the punch-fucking attention he craves, sucking Dr. Drew's delicious uncut dick while Teddy twists his wrist and turns the screws. Finally, both doctor and nurse lie side by side while Teddy does double duty delivering two fistfuls of hole-hammering loads of pleasure.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6082kbps

File size: 754.1 MB

Download The Punchy Proctologist, Scene #04

Foul Play, Scene 01 (Cory Jay, Tibor Wolfe)

Cast: Cory Jay, Tibor Wolfe
Genres: Dildoes/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Tattoos

Tibor Wolfe is no joke. The twisted handballer keeps a giant egg-shaped glass butt-plug shoved up ass ass during practice and all the way through to the showers. Cory Jay comes in and catches a giimpse of it when Tibor bends over to dry off. He works the toy in and out of Tibor's ass then pulls on the black latex gloves to really put his hole to the test. Cory proves he is the fisting-master by working his hands deep inside Tibor's deep guts, picking up speed until he's punch-fucking the hunk. Tibor's shouts of encouragement only make Cory go faster and harder until Tibor can't take it any more.

Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4728kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

Download Foul Play, Scene 01 (Cory Jay, Tibor Wolfe)

Spread Eagle, Scene 01

Cast: Adam Faust, Mason Garet
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Jockstraps, Rosebud, Tattoos

Adam Faust finds Mason Garet lying prey in a chain link spider web, his plump ass in the air begging for attention. Faust, a hairy fisting-top known for working his bottoms into a frenzy, steps up to feed Garet's hole. Moans of fill the Eagle as Mason makes himself down on Adam's extended forearm, loosening him up for a relentless double-fist-pounding. Faust continues his job until he's rewarded by Garet's huge rosebud!

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 692.7 MB

Download Spread Eagle, Scene 01

Exxtreme Slut

Genres: Bareback,Porn

Rough and brutal: the beast viktor rom is back to fuck and abuse french slut isaac and destroy his big phat booty! Dont look here for vanilla! This video is about exxtreme manpussy stretching, deepthroat and hardfuck! Slapped, gagged and fisted, hole destroyed and gaping into big rosebud! Oink! Big alpha using slut! Stars: viktor rom, isaak rion

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 255.2 MB

Download Exxtreme Slut

ZackRandall - Straight Jock Jizzy Lends A Hand

Zack and Jizzy are out in the pool when cocks get hard and demand some attention. Jizzy gets stroking on his hard jock cock, with Zack beating his own uncut meat while he films some up-close action. With the guys sharing a jack off you hope they get a little closer, and after Jizzy spews his cum out over his fit body he gives us a little of what we want and jacks Zack off too! Taking the boys heavy cum load over his chest is the perfect horny finish!

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3771kbps

File size: 463.8 MB

Download ZackRandall - Straight Jock Jizzy Lends A Hand

Fist Pumpers Sc. 05 - Dakota Wolfe & Matt Stevens - 720p

Cast: Dakota Wolfe, Matt Stevens
Genres: Dildos/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Kissing, Rimming

Boy next door Dakota Wolf swaps spit and grasps the bulging cock of muscle-hunk Matt Stevens. Dakota plays master first as he bends Matt over and probes his tongue into Matt's hairy hole. Matt's hole is excited and ready for the next big thing, so Dakota crams a huge black dildo into his ass. Releasing moans of ultimate pleasure, they switch positions and Dakota keeps working the dong in and out of Matt's ass as he strokes a hot load out of his cock and onto his fuzzy abs.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps

File size: 316.6 MB

Download Fist Pumpers Sc. 05 - Dakota Wolfe & Matt Stevens - 720p

Dominic Pacifico - Axel Abysse and Dominic Pacifico

Studio: Dominic Pacifico
Cast: Axel Abysse, Dominic Pacifico
Genres: assbloom, assgape, dildos, dungeon, fetish, fisting, gay, gaping, hunk, porn, rosebud, rubbergloves, tattoos

In a black room adorned by nothing but a few benches and chains hung from the ceiling, Dominic Pacifico waits ass up in an acid yellow singlet. Fisting master Axel Abysse comes in clad in shiny black latex and heavy chains, with elbow-length rubber gloves to complete the look and protect during a session of deep hard fistfucking. Applying a thick layer of stretchy thick lube, Axel begins the work of stretching out Dominic's tight hole. He lubes a black serpentine toy the size of an arm and starts working it in. After the massive head, it slides quite easily past the curved ridges of the shaft. Dominic's hole opens to a reaming the size of a HUGE cock or a medium-sized arm. Now it's ready for Axel. Axel is lean and handsome, but stern and strict when it comes to topping with his experienced arm. With his hand in the duckhead stance he begins slowly pumping in, and soon he is a bit more than wrist deep. Churning his gloved hand inside Dominic, he pulls it out to see Dominic's ass open a.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 514.5 MB

Download Dominic Pacifico - Axel Abysse and Dominic Pacifico

Argentino soccer guy - Bryan

Release Year: 2013
Studio: KeumGay

Bryan is 24 years old. He is Argentinian. He practices football assiduously.
It was Vitor, one of the models of the site who called me to offer me this beautiful kid very well fucked up. At the tel, he gave me the description
of this guy who was passing through Paris. I proposed to Vitor to come with this guy for a meeting and I was not disappointed.
When I saw Bryan, I was thrilled by his virility, by his beauty and his build. Only problem: language. Terrible situation
than communicating with gestures. When he saw that I was not giving in, he finally agreed to pose. He let himself be massaged
but he was making head. As we can see at the beginning of the video, he found the situation annoying and he farted it bad.
But the massage started to take effect and he changed his attitude.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 394kbps

File size: 768.2 MB

Download Argentino soccer guy - Bryan

GB - The Kid Chapter 2: Altar Of Prometheus: Bishop Angus, Nathan Bareback

Bishop lifted the young man up over his shoulder. Nathan was athletic and substantial, but the older satyr's strength was beyond that of even a mortal man of his size. He effortless carried him as if he were no more than a bag of groceries away from the woods. His bottom had been thoroughly fucked and inseminated, an act that is known to exhaust humans not accustomed to satyr sex.
He smiled, knowing that the sleeping man was full of his seed, already undergoing the Promethean changes. The boy's buttocks was next to his face as his legs hung in front of him. He saw the freshly fucked hole, surprisingly taught for all it endured, only slightly red from the intense pounding.
Bishop wanted to make sure his breeding would take full effect and bring Nathan to his new life as soon as possible. He lifted his meaty finger and brought it to his hole. The boy's orifice was still wet and pliable, taking his finger into the knuckle without hesitation. His insides were coated in his cum, making h.

Duration: 17:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download GB - The Kid Chapter 2: Altar Of Prometheus: Bishop Angus, Nathan Bareback

Spread Eagle, Scene 1 (Adam Faust, Mason Garet)

Cast: Adam Faust, Mason Garet
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Jockstraps, Rosebud, Tattoos

Adam Faust finds Mason Garet lying prey in a chain link spider web, his plump ass in the air begging for attention. Faust, a hairy fisting-top known for working his bottoms into a frenzy, steps up to feed Garet's hole. Moans of fill the Eagle as Mason makes himself down on Adam's extended forearm, loosening him up for a relentless double-fist-pounding. Faust continues his job until he's rewarded by Garet's huge rosebud!

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 692.7 MB

Download Spread Eagle, Scene 1 (Adam Faust, Mason Garet)

Foul Play, Scene 1 (Cory Jay, Tibor Wolfe)

Cast: Cory Jay, Tibor Wolfe
Genres: Dildoes/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Tattoos

Tibor Wolfe is no joke. The twisted handballer keeps a giant egg-shaped glass butt-plug shoved up ass ass during practice and all the way through to the showers. Cory Jay comes in and catches a giimpse of it when Tibor bends over to dry off. He works the toy in and out of Tibor's ass then pulls on the black latex gloves to really put his hole to the test. Cory proves he is the fisting-master by working his hands deep inside Tibor's deep guts, picking up speed until he's punch-fucking the hunk. Tibor's shouts of encouragement only make Cory go faster and harder until Tibor can't take it any more.

Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4728kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

Download Foul Play, Scene 1 (Cory Jay, Tibor Wolfe)

Custodian of the Hole, Scene 4 (Brian Bonds, Luka Sage)

Cast: Brian Bonds, Luka Sage
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos

After painter Brian Bonds is finished fisting young exec Luka Sage, it's Brian's turn to get busted out and show Luka how he got his job. Brian is eager to prove his worth, so he bends over to let Luka bury his tongue deep in Brian's crack. Luka loves the taste of Brian's hole on his tongue, but he wants to get in a little deeper. With Brian on all fours on top of his desk, Luka starts to work his thick fist deep into Brian's smooth crack. Brian bounces back and forth on Luka's fist, taking it as deep as it can go. It's not long before Brian spins around and rides Luka's fist while Luka sinks his mouth down onto Brian's cock. While riding Luka's fist, Brian's legs shake and give out leaving him on his back with his legs in the air letting Luka handball his hole. While Luka keeps a steady pace on fisting Brian's ass, Brian twists on his knob until his shoots a fat load onto his furry abs. Will Brian be able to keep his job now that Luka has busted out his hole?

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5213kbps

File size: 734.3 MB

Download Custodian of the Hole, Scene 4 (Brian Bonds, Luka Sage)

Brandon Moore, Axel Abysse

Cast: Brandon Moore, Axel Abysse
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Piercing

Brandon Moore braces his left leg high on a St. Andrew's cross, allowing Axel Abysse full access to his chute. With his gloved hand dripping in lube, Axel reaches up into Brandon's back pocket. Rivers of viscous lube stream down Brandon's legs. With both feet on the ground, Brandon squats down low with his back on the cross, grinding his hole on Axel's fist. When Axel's fist fucking has Brandon about to bust, he lies down on the ground in a puddle of lube and jerks his cock until his load explodes across his chest. The orgasm shakes Brandon's body, and now he wants to make Axel cum. Facing the cross, Axel grabs the handles and sticks his ass out for Brandon's fist. Brandon lubes up and Axel lowers himself down on Brandon's hand. Jerking his pierced cock, Axel shoots a big load and Brandon licks it up.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4544kbps

File size: 579.2 MB

Download Brandon Moore, Axel Abysse

MormonBoyz - Elder Larsen & President Woodruff - Checkup

When Elder Larsen's companion comes back from the doctor's office, he notices right away that something has changed. His companion is happier and more relaxed than he has ever seen him before. Elder Larsen asks him what the doctor did that was so wonderful, but try as he may he can't get his companion to tell him.

His companion insists it's just his anxiety medication kicking in. But the change was so immediate and so total that Elder Larsen knows his companion is keeping something back. And Elder Larsen just has to know what it is.

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2970kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 443.9 MB

Download MormonBoyz - Elder Larsen & President Woodruff - Checkup

Back