Insatiable Mature women love to fuck with great passion

After a late, late night out partying with friends, the only way home is in a cab and it's such a long journey, by the time we get to my home it's early morning. Only problem is, I've spent all my money and have none lying around to pay the driver with. I offer tosend the money on to him but he's not playing ball. It's then that all the flirting I was doing with him to get him to bring me all that way kinda backfires on me, when he decides that the only way he wants the fare paid is for me to let him fuck me. But not just any old fuck, the cab driver wanted to fuck my arse! Well, it was a long way home and he had got me back safely, so I guess a little ass-action was the least I could do! So he bends me over and fucks me deep in the arse before pulling it out and letting me suck on it! then he tosses a lovely big load into my face and mouth and let's me suck his shaft clean before I swallow down his spunk. I think I paid that fare in full and he seemed to have no problem leaving without money. Sometimes you gotta use what you got to get things paid
Format : mp4
File Size : 326.89 MB
Duration : 00:13:43
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: Anal, Big Dicks, Big Tits, Cougar, Interracial, LaceyStarr,

Links to Download: Keep2Share

Big Breasts and big sexual appetites from these two English Lesbians. Hairy Allison with Katie in their 2nd meeting, and for those interested in big, big breasts and finger fucking mature lesbians, then this has lots of close-up's of those wet pussies and well sucked nipples.
File Size : 165.94 MB
Duration : 00:04:30
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: Big Boobs, Big Tits, British, Finger Fucking, Lesbians, BritMilfs,

This clip includes: Shrinking Fetish, Giantess Fetish, Giantess, Cruel Giantess, Punishment for Tiny Man, Vaginal Vore, Tiny Man in Bush, Tiny Man in Ass, Ass Sniffing, Ass Shaking and Bouncing, Big Ass, Huge Ass, POV, Close up of Pussy, NUDE, Big Tits, Bush, hairy Bush, Big Tits, Fat Ass, Curvy, Redhead and more. I am a gentle giantess, but sometimes I find it necessary to flex my muscle. Sending the crew of tiny men into the bush taught MOST of them a lesson. There ALWAYS has to be THAT one person though, right? I am walking around in search of my tiny shrunken escapee. I explain that his fellow tinies have behaved and stayed in their cage. I search and find him hiding in my shoe. This is where things get a little ugly. I take him in to the bathroom so that we can be all alone and I explain that a week in the bush did him NO good at all and now he is going to pay the price. I begin by showing him my huge, amazon ass and stuffing him into my crack. I tell him to breath it in real deep and I begin to shake my ass and bounce it up and down. I know that it feels like an earthquake for him, but he has brought this all on himself. Then I get rally dark bu explaining that I have been letting my bush grown for the last 3 weeks and it has gotten really thick and bushy. I place him right in the crack of my pussy and apply just a little pressure. I get him out just in time to see him gasping for air and I decide to place him right on top of my clitoris (close up POV) and then rub to show him exactly what he is going to need to be doing for the next 2 weeks. His job is to keep me happy and feeling wonderful. I don't stop there. I then remove him from my clit and place him into my deep dark tunnel of love. Yes. THAT tunnel ! He remains there for a little while until I pull him out and continue to torment him. Hopefully THIS trip to the bush will teach him a lesson!
File Size : 419.08 MB
Duration : 00:14:33
Tags: Giantess, POV, Redhead, Shrinking Fetish, Transformation Fantasies, BuddahsPlayground,

Rosemary loves to dress in stockings and a full body shaper when she is out shopping but her secret is that she does not wear any panties underneath, and that really turns her on. She is very horny after being out, knowning that nobody would guess she has not panties on and she pulls those big nipples of hers before turning her attention to her very wet pussy, which she fingers before getting out a glass dildo to fuck herself. You can see her creamy cum on the dildo which shows you how turned on she was.
File Size : 358.89 MB
Duration : 00:09:29
Tags: Big Pussies, British, Dildo Fucking, MILF, Vintage Stocking, BritMilfs,

This was Granny Caroline's very first video but we could see that she had great potential with those big breasts and her dirty talk. She does love performing in front of the camera, and yes her pussy did get very wet as there are lovely close-up's of that oozing old granny pussy.
File Size : 420.61 MB
Duration : 00:11:06
Tags: Big Boobs, British Blues, Finger Fucking, GILF, Mature, BritMilfs,

Granny Sapphire is a tease, and loves to show off her lovely mature figure which would put a lot of much younger women to shame. She has a lovely shaved pussy and always has a very wet pussy as she does get off in front of the camera. A highly recommended video of this blonde GILF.
File Size : 455.69 MB
Duration : 00:11:59
Tags: Blonde, British, Mature, Solo masturbation, Vibrator, BritMilfs,

I'm so sorry, but you did read that title correctly. i know that people may not understand the relationship that I have with my son, but sometimes mommy can just do things for you that those young girls can't. Come experience this smoking blowjob from me for example. Very little words are spoken as I blow smoke all over his cock and suck him until he explodes. it's the least a mama can do for you honey
File Size : 845.15 MB
Duration : 00:13:01
Tags: Blowjob, Older Woman / Younger Man ., Smoking, Taboo, BuddahsPlayground,

Lady Sextasy & Molly, both in alluring lingerie met for the first time and got on like a house on fire. They instantly wanted to bury their faces in each others warm wet pussies and suck on a nipple but it's when they got out their dildo's that they really got carried away with their mature Lesbian Sex.
File Size : 289.83 MB
Duration : 00:07:43
Tags: Big Boobs, British Blues, Dildo Fucking, Lesbians, Pussy Eating, BritMilfs,

Now retired Georgie was always popular and this GILF with the trim figure certainly knew how to use that big pink vibrator on a lovely pussy with just a hint of pubic hair. She wore vintage Stockings, and a Suspender belt that has Six Suspenders.
File Size : 295.18 MB
Duration : 00:07:47
Tags: Garter & Stockings, Grannies, Vibrator, Vintage Stocking, BritMilfs,

Savana with those lovely big breasts, lets a young black boy in his twenties finger her pussy and before he fucks her in lots of positons she takes his stiff black cock in her mouth and savours his meat. She lets him fuck her in various positions and she really, really does enjoy the feel of his big cock inside her. He finishes by taking her doggy and spunking over her bottom.
File Size : 976.15 MB
Duration : 00:18:22
Tags: Big Boobs, Big Dicks, British Blues, Mature, Older Woman / Younger Man ., BritMilfs,

In 1280x720 to buy: Exclusive Granny pearl in a short skirt which is far to short for a Granny to wear, gets out her blue glass dildo and uses it to bring herself to an orgasm. She does have a large clitoris, and fingering it does make this old woman cum.
File Size : 357.73 MB
Duration : 00:09:27
Tags: British, Dildo Fucking, GILF, Garter & Stockings, Mature, BritMilfs,

There's nothing quite like the thrill of taking a new dick for the first time.... but that thrill is multiplied over and over if the dick in question belongs to a complete stranger you've never met before, whose name you don't even know, and who you know you'll never ever meet again. There's just something deliciously filthy about it. Yes, you might accuse me of using said stranger as a piece of meat, but I'm sure that feeling is absolutely mutual. At the end of the day, it's just a fuck. A good, hard, filthy fuck.... and there's nothing wrong with that!
File Size : 407.66 MB
Duration : 00:17:06
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: Cougar, Facials, GILF, Older Woman / Younger Man ., Strangers, LaceyStarr,

Back