Humiliation Men | Femdom | Cruel Ballbusting

Brittany Andrews - This Cock Is Mine

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Handjobs, Blowjob

Mistress Brittany Andrews has locked her slave in chastity until he learns the important lesson that his cock no longer belongs to him; it is hers to control. Brittany subjects her slave's cock to intense physical teasing with her hands, mouth, and breasts,laughing at how helpless he is. She him with the idea of her beautiful girlfriend coming over to make out while he can only watch, just to make him suffer even more

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8113kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 649.5 MB

Download Brittany Andrews - This Cock Is Mine

Pussy for a Pussy

Release Year: 2019
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Lenna Lux
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Pussy Worship
Video language: English

Mistress Lenna's slave may look like a strong, alpha stud but he has been demoted to nothing but a caged up cuck. She doesn't care how big a slave's cock may be as if they are a pussy in everyday life they will always be just a pussy boy to her. All cuck bitch boys under the power of Mistress Lenna will remain locked in chastity with no orgasms in any foreseeable future. Just because she denies her slave the right to cum though doesn't mean she will ever deny her pussy from constant attention. Her slave is ready to serve and please as he has been trained to lick her cunt with extreme precision. Mistress Lenna orders the pussy boy to do what he does best and starts licking and worshipping her sweet young holes. All the orgasms for Mistress Lenna but never a single release for the bitch boy on his knees locked in chastity.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 999.5 MB

Download Pussy for a Pussy

Mistress T - Mistress Cums First

Cast: Mistress T
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Chastity, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Pussy Worship

Mistress T made a deal with her slave that after she receives fifty orgasms then he will finally be allowed one. His lucky day has arrived but she makes sure his special orgasm is going to be a ruined one.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7233kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

Download Mistress T - Mistress Cums First

Facesitters In Heat Vol. 26

Studio: Romanvideo

Scene One - Big, busty, brunette Mistress Alison Tyler is ready to trade you in for a better slave if you dont do your job and lick her pussy and ass properly. She looms over you in up-close pov and spreads herself wide for your tongue. Her voluptuousness envelopes you and you work passionately to please her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:33
Video: 640x428, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 472.9 MB

Download Facesitters In Heat Vol. 26

Morgan Lee - Lick while I stroke

Cast: Morgan Lee
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Handjobs, Milking, Pussy Worship

Let's play a little game... the better you lick my pussy the harder i will stroke your cock. I will not let you cum until I do first. Mistress Morgan Lee sits on her slaves face making his cock grow very hard, she slides her cunt against his tongue making herself more and more wet. As he begins to arouse her more she strokes his cock harder. She wants to see how well he can concentrate on pleasing her while he is also being stroked. He better not get too greedy or there will be no orgasm for him!

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8131kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 581.0 MB

Download Morgan Lee - Lick while I stroke

The New Boy

Studio: Cfnm

St. Dunstans School has a new pupil from a posh family - Jason. Several schoolgirls are quickly besotted with him unaware that he is an arrogant little shit. You see, he looks down his nose at the lower class bitches who are after him. When Tracy and Sheila hear of his insulting ways they cook up a scheme to bring him down a peg or two. Everything goes as planned and it isnt long before Jason is trapped naked and tearful in the girls toilet. But thats just the beginning of a series of wicked humiliations at the hands of a girl gang that leave him begging for forgiveness.

Format: avi
Duration: 17:58
Video: 480x360, XviD, 999kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 149.7 MB

Download The New Boy

Morning Cardio Fuck

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, hardcore

Astro Domina - Morning Cardio Fucking hardcore strapon action!

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7685kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 613.5 MB

Download Morning Cardio Fuck

Milked To The Edge

Studio: Clubdom

Mistress Trinity loves making her milking slaves wait for weeks for release; the more desperate they are, the more she enjoys playing with their pathetic cocks, getting them right to the verge of release, then denying them an orgasm until she allows it. With her gloves stuffed in his mouth and locked in a milking chair, all the slave can do is groan as Trinity excites, then denies, his hard cock. When Trinity finally allows the bitch to cum, he fills her hand with his filth. Trinity coldly dumps his cum right in his mouth; he is lucky she allowed him to cum at all.

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 193.6 MB

Download Milked To The Edge

Muscles Vs Skinny Whore

Release Year: 2017

Camilla, Peter Stallion - Muscles Vs Skinny Whore extreme femdom!

Duration: 26:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 986.8 MB

Download Muscles Vs Skinny Whore

Facesitters In Heat Vol. 22

Studio: Roman Video

Mistress Missy Woods has your head spinning in her wicked pov. The commanding blonde teases you with her hard nipples and her wet, big lipped pussy, but slaps you down when you try to touch them. You only deserve to lick her ass, and shes only too ready to bounce it on her face. Missy has a new puppy: Slave Mark. She leads him to her chair by his leash and facesits him under her panty-clad ass and pussy. Then strips and proceeds to grind her naked pussy on his face. As Missy facesits and reverse facesits her slave-puppy, she catches him trying to masturbate and angrily whacks his hand away. She reminds him that hes there for her pleasure only. She kneels on her chair and orders him to worship her ass. Then, its up-skirt time with Mistress Asa Akira. She lifts her denim skirt and shows you her hot, tight Asian flesh. In her pov scene, Asa spreads her pink pussy lips, teases you with her firm tits, then jams her ass on your worthless, upturned face. Slave Vladi awaits his Mistress, lying on her staircase. Asa announces that shes going to let her big-dicked boyfriend fuck her in the ass for the very first time. But she cant go with a dirty asshole, so Vladi gets the honor of cleaning it up. He happily licks away at her anus as she facesits and reverse facesits him on the stairs.

Duration: 54:52
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 476.6 MB

Download Facesitters In Heat Vol. 22

Chubby Dominatrix

Olivia,Thomas - Chubby Dominatrix extreme handjob femdom and more

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 847.2 MB

Download Chubby Dominatrix

Ball Kicker Intramurals Tryouts

Studio: Clips4Sale

The new freshmen are moving in and are anxious to get on the intramural Ball kicking team at school. See the Tryouts here!

Duration: 7:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 294.7 MB

Download Ball Kicker Intramurals Tryouts

Thomas Can't Stand Up

Eliza, Thomas kinky couple awesome dirty talk femdom action!

Duration: 26:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 953.9 MB

Download Thomas Can't Stand Up

The Confession

Studio: Athena2

Amber discovers some wrestling stuff on her boyfriends computer. When she asks him a few questions, he denies. So she decides to teach the small liar a lesson about wrestling and female domination !

Duration: 40:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 326.6 MB

Download The Confession

Blonde and Skinny

Blonde mistress Priscilla and slave Jay hardcore femdom action.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps

File size: 752.7 MB

Download Blonde and Skinny

Balls Strangled And Burned

Studio: Ballbustingchicks

She got two slaves by the balls and treat them real bad by brutal ball slapping and cigarette t*rture. Including cock whipping bonus scene.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Balls Strangled And Burned

Riley Reid - Wicked Cock Milker

Cast: Riley Reid
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, Tease and Denial, Stockings

With her slave bound extra tight Mistress Riley Reid proves just how in control she is of his sexually frustrated cock!

Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 928.1 MB

Download Riley Reid - Wicked Cock Milker

Ballbustingchicks - Genitals Beaten For Cumming Without Permission

Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting

She let his bollocks dangle on the leash and beat them up like hell... She kick his tied up ball sack full and many times with her big high heel boots!!! No wonder that they look terrible bruised when she reviews them with delight, but no reason for her to stop the beatings. It seems she want them damage for good...

Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 262.5 MB

Download Ballbustingchicks - Genitals Beaten For Cumming Without Permission

Young-femdom - What's your problem ?

Studio: Young-femdom
Genres: Femdom

You look at your out fit and shoes in the mirror You are very happy and now ready to go to work. You walk off, leave your home with poor slave only to suffer the humiliation of being your right shoe for the rest of his life..

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 2148kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 290.2 MB

Download Young-femdom - What's your problem ?

Gianna Dior - No Erections Allowed

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, CBT, Chastity, Bondage, Stockings, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking

istress Gianna Dior has absolutely no use for her slave's cock yet he still thinks its okay to be constantly aroused walking around with a hard-on. It's time for him to be put through some serious slave conditioning making sure his dick will never get erect again. His new extra sharp spiked chastity cage will be a permanent fixture in his life now making sure his mind will never be in the gutter. Mistress Gianna will train his body and mind to only focus on what she wants from here on out...never what his cock wants.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11215kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 994.3 MB

Download Gianna Dior - No Erections Allowed

Young-femdom - Eat the waste

You tell me to relax, and go around behind me, simulating you taping me to the chair. You then walk back in front of me, saying there is one more detail. You rip of a piece of duct tape, and gag me with it. You add a few more strips of tape to the gag, telling me to shut up and enjoy myself. The game has just begun. You tell me that you love having men tied up, gagged, helpless and watching you, while you tease them with your perfect body.

Duration: 14:27
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 2343kbps

File size: 269.1 MB

Download Young-femdom - Eat the waste

Jenna Jones - A Gimp's Reward

Cast: Jenna Jones
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, Cum Eating

Mistress Jenna has transformed her slave into a helpless leather gimp. He failed as a human and hopefully will become a much better slave now that every choice has been taken away from him. Miss Jenna is pleased with his 1st week of training as her obedient gimp and rewards him with a slow, teasing orgasm. What he doesn't know is Jenna has one more special reward in store and makes him lick and suck off every last drop of cum from her hands.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 881.9 MB

Download Jenna Jones - A Gimp's Reward

Young-femdom - What,s that for a "kranke Acheisse"?

The feel should be very seductive and teasing. You play a naughty and dominant secretary, dressed in a secretary type outfit (like the one you had in the "Sweet Suffering Challenge" video). You enter my office were I sit in a chair, and step in front of me while holding a roll of duct tape. You ask me if I'm up for a little kinky fun, holding up the duct tape, saying that you found the tape in storage, and thought that I would be up for a kinky game.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 2343kbps

File size: 235.6 MB

Download Young-femdom - What,s that for a "kranke Acheisse"?

Brittany Andrews - G-Spot Milking

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Handjobs, Blowjob, Milking, Rimjob, Bondage

Mistress Brittany Andrews enjoys making her sex slaves cum in humiliating ways and what is more humiliating than being made to cum by something being shoved into your ass? Brittany expertly milks his cock while finger fucking his ass, adding first one finger, then another, until all four are massaging his prostate, or "G-spot", as Brittany calls it. When Brittany is ready to make the slave cum, she makes sure that he does it all over her huge, beautiful breasts. Brittany loves using up her male sex toys for her amusement

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8110kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 591.5 MB

Download Brittany Andrews - G-Spot Milking

Young-femdom - Secret plans

After all the excitement of worshiping My shiny smooth ass, legs and stilettos it is no surprise you are desperately begging for some tension relief. you know there is only one way a pet like you cums at My feet. you will hump My shiny smooth PVC ass, legs and stilettos and cum on My command, My horny bitch. Good pet

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 2539kbps

File size: 358.3 MB

Download Young-femdom - Secret plans

Ass Fuckin Burglar

Studio: MistressGaia
Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy watching.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 567.7 MB

Download Ass Fuckin Burglar

Young-femdom - A virgins first time

You are the luckiest pet in the world. Not only do I treat and control you as you have yearned for, I play with you in the most teasing and tantalizing way, rewarding your obedience and begging accordingly. There is certainly no greater feeling than being My adoring owned pet at the end of My leash

Duration: 15:18

File size: 305.1 MB

Download Young-femdom - A virgins first time

Step-woman's Revenge

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FemdomEmpire.
Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Pegging, Strap-on

Makayla is far from happy when she finds out her step-boy has taken the car once again without asking for permission. Instead of sending the spoiled brat to his pushover man she decides it's time to take matters into her own hands. If he is going to be an asshole, then he will get fucked in his asshole

Duration: 14:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8004kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 898.3 MB

Download Step-woman's Revenge

Young-femdom - You jump like an "Glucksbarchie"

Even more humiliating for him when she orders him to go on all fours, like a d*ggy, with his legs wide open... what follows are more boot kicks in his down hanging manhood. It hurts like hell but his screaming just turns her on for more... She is just laughing at him when he screams or begs for mercy... At the end she is pretty sure that this stealing will not happen again!

Duration: 16:30

File size: 330.9 MB

Download Young-femdom - You jump like an "Glucksbarchie"

Strap On For Two

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy watching.

Duration: 15:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 776.2 MB

Download Strap On For Two

Ballbustingchicks - Victoria Valente - Face Busting

Now in the mood for a real sadistic treatment, she decides to give him 10 hard boot kicks more! Not to mention the testicles grabbing, squeezing and punching in-between. And the kicks are getting harder and harder with each kick, so she got carried away by the situation of having a male victim in her hands, so he get much more extreme boot kicks than only ten!

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 250.2 MB

Download Ballbustingchicks - Victoria Valente - Face Busting

Eignungstest

Release Year: 2007
Studio: SM Studio Berlin
Cast: Latex Lady Nina, Slave girl Sanya
Genres: Femdom, Fetish, Bi, BDSM, Submales, Rubber/Latex

Latex Lady Nina Lee is looking for a new servant. The very first candidate has to pass the acid test and is used for swallow- and lick-service. Together with her slave girl Sanya he's subjected to more ordeals and even has to suck their fuck-slave's cock. The fuck-slave has to pleasure the ladies and after he has fucked their cunts and asses he's allowed to cum on Lady Nina's tits. The servant has to eat out the wet holes and has to jerk off the fuck slave's cock.

Duration: 1:28:36
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 845.9 MB

Download Eignungstest

Ballbustingchicks - Cum Under Her Whip And Lick It Off From The Floor

Now both clips as one full seamless movie, where her naked slave get first whipped for stealing her cake! To humiliate him she puts her boots on his back and whip him again, hard and merciless. His ugly bollocks are dangling down in front of the Lady, so she can not resist to punish him further by kicking them!

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 316.5 MB

Download Ballbustingchicks - Cum Under Her Whip And Lick It Off From The Floor

Little Sparrow Cock

Genres: Boot Domination, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

Today I am going to give my slave a little training treat, and if he pleases me I may reward him. He's going to learn to worship me, and know what it means to be obedient. I put my slave on a collar and leash and I lead him to the foot of my throne. He will remain on his knees at all times, as he's my bitch and I want only to look down on him. I begin by sitting on my throne and getting my slut to lick my boots, I want to see that tongue of his going. I also order him to suck on my stiletto heels and make sure he cleans them. It's a great privilege for my bitch to be allowed to worship my beautiful black leather boots. I give him a couple of hard yanks on his chain to remind him to keep licking. As he looks up at me with those pathetic eyes, I know he's becoming aroused. I tell him he can touch his tiny cock, however he must also continue to worship me and kiss my boots. After a while I notice that although his cock is hard, its so fucking tiny. I tell him if he wants to cum, he must put it between my boots. I place them together jamming his tiny piece of meet, and my slut begins to pant and gasp as he pushes his cock back and forward between my leather boots. I finally give him permission to cum, and he groans as he squirts his mess over my boots. What a filthy slut!! I order my bitch to get his tongue out, and lick up the mess he made of my boots with his tiny little sparrow cock.

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6390kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 505.1 MB

Download Little Sparrow Cock

Young-femdom - Nicky and the bavarian boy

The next day you have to go to work so u get dressed and go to your shoe closet to decide which shoe will be best suited, you try on a couple of shoes but you decide on the black patent, poor slave ends up on your foot nothing more than an object to you to be worn on your foot for the first time he struggles to go on but you get him on and You completely ignore him now as his life is only a shoe to you.

Duration: 16:10

File size: 300.9 MB

Download Young-femdom - Nicky and the bavarian boy

Back