How to humiliate a man?

We find Lady Bellatrix standing on her slave wearing an exquisite pair of thigh high boots and the slave seems to be loving it... outside of the screaming in pain part. She pushes all the weight onto her heels and laughs as the slave suffers out loud. She is the Queen of Mean after all. When she steps off she criticizes him for the lack of gratitude. She gets back on and asks if the sounds coming from him are the lyrics to a D Metal song. The slave just doesn't seem to appreciate the humor. "I get the impression you don't love my boots" she says and between scream he says "I love them my Queen."She steps off and walks down between his legs and pushes the heel into his balls and cock. Poor slave can't seem to find his sub space. She walks around and tells him to open his mouth and she spits in it before stepping on him again. Good thing there are no neighbors for miles or they might send the police. She then sits on his face covering his mouth but leaving his nose exposed. She blows a fart that can only go up his nose. She lets out two more farts and says "If you don't like being trampled maybe you'll enjoy wallowing in my steamy farts instead." Those farts sound so wet and Bellatrix mentions she was eating cheesy nachos earlier. She then stands up and tells the slave to worship every inch of her boots and to make pig noises while doing it. She laughs at his snorts and calls him a pig and says he can lick her boots for an hour or get trampled some more. "I know he liked the trampling even though he didn't act like he did" she says and then says in fact she is going to make him the trample slave at the party on the weekend and she knows her BBW friends in particular will enjoy walking on him. "Would you like that?" she asks him and in his position he can only answer one way, saying yes he would.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Facesitting,Farting,Femdom,Humiliation,Spitting,Trampling

695 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:39

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Stiletto Boots and Steamy Farts - Lady Bellatrix.mp4

Akira is hosting another self defense course, this time showing Mia how to defend yourself from the humorously weak male species, and the best ways to bust their balls! Akira found Dexter and ordered him to come in to be their tool to test their self defense skills on! Mia is excited to learn different ways to defend herself from potential predators like this one, and Akira starts off by showing what you would do if someone would put their hands on you. In response the the scenario, Akira immediately knees Dexter in the nuts, and then asks Mia to demonstrate the same technique. The girl's go back and forth testing different ways to destroy a predator's balls, as she beats Dexter up and verbally harasses him as if they would against any predator. The punishment continues as they make him strip down and they go through many different ways to really hurt your attacker.

Ballbusting, Femdom

738 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:17

D O W N L O A D:

Akirashell - Mia _ Akira's Self Defense Ballbust.mp4

Mistress Katherine punishes her sub boy for talking back to her. She puts him in a collar and twists his nipples. He is thirsty, so she spits in his mouth. She knows he deserves an over the knee spanking without even the cushion of his boxers. Katherine laughs as she bare-handed slaps and smacks his bare ass. He groans in pain and pleasure, fully exposed and vulnerable as Mistress's plaything. His rosy ass cheeks will be a reminder to never talk back to this perfect Goddess. She grabs his balls and squeezes and slaps them. What a lucky boy to be ball busted by Sexy Mistress. It is an honor to have her spit all over his face.
Ft. KD Dynamite

Ballbusting,Cbt,CFNM,Femdom,Spanking,Spitting

276 MB | 852 x 480 | 00:09:11

D O W N L O A D:

Ms Katherine Green - Mistress Over The Knee Barehand Spanks Her Sub Boy.mp4

Back