Hot Ladyboy And Shemales | Solo, Anal, Oral, Hardcore

Ladyboy Stunners Feat Cherry Lips

Studio: Ladyboys Heaven

Ladyboy Stunners Feat. Cherry Lips: Sexy Cherry starts out her cock and asshole examined before some ladyboy cock play, they do some docking, rubbing their hard cocks together. They both then lay back on the bed in a 69 and enjoy some mutual blowjob action. He then butt fucks her while she masterbates her cock until she cums and our stud blows his own wad in her face.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 468kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ladyboy Stunners Feat Cherry Lips

She Said Blow Me Vol. 4

Studio: Evil Angel

...and this time she really meant it! All Oral! Girls With Big Cocks! Get On Your knees! Nacho Vidal showcases a nasty, rough-trade, all-blowjob she-male buffet that will make your mouth water in anticipation. A bevy of well-hung Brazilian transsexuals demand total oral submission from these eager men. Kneel, and obey!

Format: avi
Duration: 3:08:08
Video: 512x384, XviD, 890kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download She Said Blow Me Vol. 4

Kwam Luck

Studio: Ladyboyguide

Kwam Luck, how real can a girl be? The sweetest face, real girl breast, real girl cock, she pushes my cock, between her round pert buttocks and into her tight bottom. She tenderly fondles my hair while I am sucking her. Kwam Luck is all girl, and on my bed. Do you want her on your bed? She could be. Why not? Inhale the video, if you really appreciate her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:38
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 5009kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Download Kwam Luck

Vicky Richters American Shemales

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Vicki Richter, Khloe Hart, Danielle Foxxx
Genres: Transsex,Shemale
Video language: English

What goes better with apple pie than she-males?
Awesomely beautiful latex trance just wants to get fucked by some guy with a huge standing penis.

Duration: 2:09:48
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1277kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Vicky Richters American Shemales

Pin-Up T-Girls Vol. 2

Studio: Shemale Club

Jonelle surprises her man and waits for him at the pool side to have him relax after work for some hot pool sex.
Vaniity watches a lonely soldier and tries to comfort him. No one is left in the diner and sometimes a good hard ass banging Stewardess Sheeba has car troubles. At the garage she is not waiting alone. No one comes to help them so they catch some time on their own.
Horny housewife Danielle Foxx is in the diner and has the hots for the waitress Jenna and Jenna does not mind at all to please Danielle Foxx with her hard cock.
Giselle Milani finishes work, since she is alone she decides to play with herself and let you watch her cum!

Duration: 2:06:58
Video: 712x408, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Pin-Up T-Girls Vol. 2

Teen-Culo Il Trans

Studio: Fm Video

Le troie latine, è noto, sono le più calde... ma questi trans dal viso di bambola e dai cazzoni di marmo sono da urlo! Dedicato a chi li ama

Duration: 1:31:50
Video: 768x440, MP4V, 1944kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Teen-Culo Il Trans

Secrets Of Sao Paulo Vol. 5

Studio: Robert Hill Releasing

Whipping out these uncut Latina dicks is not a problem. In Sao Paulo, there are a lot of secrets and secret places to go in order to keep it safe. The trannie packing the most meat are being captured along with some fine ass men in the area. They co-habitate and fuck until the sun goes down for the best adventures ever.

Duration: 1:27:17
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Secrets Of Sao Paulo Vol. 5

Labelle

Supreme sexy girl Labelle has got a big hard cock. When she is sucking on mine, she is pulling hers, and when I am fucking her creamy curvy ass, she is pulling on hers. That is if I have not got my hand on it. That is a good solid large cock, ready and active. She would probably fuck you, she would probably do you, fuck you up the ass. Not that anybody would know, only you. You have got to be man enough and fuck her like the girly fuck bitch she is. She is a big girl. And I fuck her big. She loves me, serves me. Come in her mouth and on her lovely face. She loves it, eager to be dominated, eager to be a be your girly fuck toy, beautiful, feminine, solid cock. Do you want to contact her? You can. You can see her, you can have her cock down your throat. I am going to see her again. Are you going to see her first? Watch the video and reach for cock.

Duration: 32:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7563kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Labelle

Kwam Luck Revisited

Real girl, real cock, and now Kwam Luck has got supersized breasts. More feminine and more fun than ever, I ejaculated half a pint in her delightful mouth. Her tits are incredible, firm warm and bouncy, perfect beige nipples, and hang lightly below her creamy shoulders. Her bottom is as ever open for enjoyment, tight, clean and round. My cock has been deep inside her many times now, yours should be there. Watch the video, contact Kwam Luck, suck her bulging breasts.

Duration: 36:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7425kbps

Download Kwam Luck Revisited

Transsexual Teens Vol. 8

Studio: White Ghetto

Theres something invigorating about teens exploring their bodies and discovering their sexuality. Its even sexier when those teens are hot transsexuals. Just imagine the fun of having a beautiful set of tits, a firm round ass, AND a big cock between your legs! Hilda Brasil, Luana Arausio, Bella Bellucci and Letizia are all invited to this Transsexual Teen party!

Duration: 2:02:06
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Transsexual Teens Vol. 8

Welcome Back Komachi

Studio: Shemale-Japan

The gorgeous Komachi Hanamikoji returns for only her second appearance on Shemale Japan today featuring in an exclusive hardcore set! Enjoy this soft skinned newhalf getting her sweet little ass banged hard!

Duration: 35:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3783kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Welcome Back Komachi

Shemale Championship Boxing

Studio: Gia Darling Entertainment

Put up your dukes and spar with these babes! In one corner you have Gabriela, a super hot lady boy with a fine hard cock between her legs. And in the other corner you have Gia Darling, super she-male sensation from Brazil. Both are ready to get their asses boxed and do a little boxing of their own. Can you really go wrong with either corner?

Duration: 1:18:33
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1993kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download Shemale Championship Boxing

Hot Transsexual Tits Vol. 2

Studio: Epic Distribution

These heavily hootered she-males have all you could want...and more! We have filtered our she-male m..

Duration: 1:34:55
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

Download Hot Transsexual Tits Vol. 2

Transexual Beauty Hardcore Evolution

Studio: Alpha International

Some very nice transsexual action featuring a New-Half that could easily pass for the Japanese teens we all know and love. It stays a bit mild, mostly hand and a few gentle blowjobs with just the right amount of penetration.

Duration: 1:42:35
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Transexual Beauty Hardcore Evolution

Alura Jenson In Taking Care Of Jessy Dubai

Studio: AluraJensonxxx

So Im on my way over to see my boyfriend, Michael his is staying at a hotel here in Denver and we are going to have some fun tonight! I cant wait. When I got to the room I was very, very surprised to see a good friend of mine, Jessy Dubai waiting there. Apparently she is dating Michael also and he is lying to her! He has no idea Jessy is here at the hotel room waiting for him, and oh, she took a boner pill for him and now has a hard on! Good thing Jessy and I are good friends or there could have been a major problem, instead we turned into a hot sex episode, watch and see!

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Alura Jenson In Taking Care Of Jessy Dubai

She Male Fuck Hotel Vol. 8

Studio: White Ghetto

I was out of town on a business trip and picked a hotel randomly. It was the best decision Ive ever made. While in the lounge, a beautiful lady approached me and after a couple of came up to my room. Boy oh boy was I in for a night of fun! Not only was she beyond hot and horny, but her cock was bigger than mine!

Duration: 1:30:20
Video: 720x408, MP4V, 1498kbps

Download She Male Fuck Hotel Vol. 8

Oil Massage

Studio: Wildshemaleorgies

These four shemale babes give a whole new meaning to the word massage. They were all dressed in there sexy lingerie and white robes discussing the finer points of what makes a great massage when they decided to take the techniques they knew and use them on each other. They began to rub and caress each others lovely bodies and slip off their robes and lingerie. Then it was time to pull out the oil and one by one they let the others slick their entire bodies down with oil while they lay there and enjoy so much hands-on contact. That definitely brought a lot of heat and excitement to their small group and things became a frenzy of shecock sucking and stroking. Which in turn led to tight asses getting filled with girl poles and riding those shemeats hard and deep until these shemales were shooting their creamy loads in all over each others chest and bodies.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps

Download Oil Massage

Teeny Tiny Thai Twigs Vol. 2

Studio: Third World Media

Teeny Tiny Thai Twigs pack a lot of protein into a little bit of space. The girls cocks may be tiny, but they are stuffed with fresh Ladyboy liquid that flows with ease...

Duration: 2:25:21
Video: 720x480, xvid, 1205kbps

Download Teeny Tiny Thai Twigs Vol. 2

Italian She-Male Vol. 21

Studio: Pinko Enterprises

These transvestites intrigue, but most of all we love how hung they are.
Watch as they exchange pleasure with one another, using their mouths and their assholes, which welcome all not to remain empty.
Three scenes with hot transes! They have boobs, but not have the pussie!
It means what they must be fucked in month and ass only! Boys fuck Transes! Transes fuck boys!
Enjoy new release from Pinko!

Duration: 1:28:02
Video: 768x576, xvid, 2342kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Italian She-Male Vol. 21

Joanna Jet

Studio: Joannajet

When two Mistresses have had a busy day, they like to take the time to relax and play,
especially when they have a plaything to hand to offer assistance where necessary

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Joanna Jet

Transexpistols

Studio: Factory 13

Get ready for a tit you mouth and a cock in your ass! These Trannies are packin some serious heat and they are ready to unload their firearm all over you! Dont miss out on these hot Trannies that will have you bustin a cum cap all over the wall!

Duration: 2:14:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Transexpistols

Ladyboys in Latex

Cast: Cindy, Jenny, Cat, Joon, Lyn, Loogate
Genres: Transsex,Shemale

Shot in Thailand and costumed by Inner Sanctum of London, this high fashioned fetish film of the world's most beautiful transsexuals takes you deep into the kink of rubber. Get zapped into their wolrd of playful fun teasing men who really ... Full Descriptiongive it and take it like good little worshippers. These ladyboys of the night truly know how to go ninja on your ass!

Duration: 1:26:58
Video: 624x384, XviD, 1750kbps

Download Ladyboys in Latex

She Male Samba Mania part 4

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Camilla DeCastro (Trans), Andrea (Trans), Veronica (Trans), Barbara (Trans), Yasmine Rios (Trans)
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Big Cocks, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Compilation, Fetish, Foreign, Latin, Transsexual

Get ready to watch some of the most bizarre and outrageous XXX action on video that you have ever seen! Join 5 of the hottest Shemales from Rio and hundreds of their friends at the wildest Carnival party ever filmed. Third World Media and Latin Eyes Pictures brings you Rio Carnival 2002 Shot on location live!

Duration: 1:14:27
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2019kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download She Male Samba Mania part 4

She-Male Strokers Vol. 44

Studio: Mancini Productions

They strip, they stroke, they splooge! Seven hot trannies demonstrate the finer points of she-male love.

Duration: 2:41:27
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

Download She-Male Strokers Vol. 44

She-Male Strokers Vol. 44

Studio: Mancini Productions

They strip, they stroke, they splooge! Seven hot trannies demonstrate the finer points of she-male love.

Duration: 2:41:27
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

Download She-Male Strokers Vol. 44

Premium Shemale Aya

Studio: Mens Camp

初登場!激カワニューハーフのちゃんです。
こんなに可愛いニューハーフがかつていたでしょうか?
サオ有り、玉有り、整形一切無しでこの可愛さ!
いやらしいフェラチオ、本気のアナル.全て見せます!

Duration: 2:02:50
Video: 720x416, XviD, 2089kbps

Download Premium Shemale Aya

Asian Transsexual Lesbians Vol. 3

Studio: Robert Hill Releasing

Pick a fetish, will you? Theyre trannies, theyre dykes and theyre Asians...three of the hottest fuck-fetishes all rolled up into one!

Duration: 1:37:23
Video: 656x368, XviD, 1774kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Download Asian Transsexual Lesbians Vol. 3

Double Stuffed Asian Transsexuals

Cast: Kai Bailey, Patty
Genres: Transsexual Gonzo Anal

Aren't we the Girly men of your dreams? Look into my eyes and stop staring at my cock, it'll be shoved up your ass soon enough! I know you want to suck my cock, and feel my tight ass surrounding your man meat, but first I want some very intimate time with you, kiss me deeply and shove your tongue down my throat, and then I will fuck you soundly and thoroughly... Guaranteed!

Duration: 2:16:41
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1502kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Double Stuffed Asian Transsexuals

Ladyboy Guide Starr

Release Year: 2005
Cast: boys
Genres: Transsex

Thai young Trans from sites Ladyboy guide, Ladyboy 69. 18 videos. Very beautiful. Immediately not understand, that not women.
The selection is made on the principle of belonging to the sites, age and nationality.

Duration: 34:53
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 4458kbps

Download Ladyboy Guide Starr

Monsters Of She Male Cock Vol. 19

Studio: White Ghetto Films

These are not your ordinary women. Right away you can tell that there is something special about them. Is it their beautiful face? Big tits? Hourglass figure? Or maybe its the monster cock between their legs! Im talking 100% cock sucking, ass slamming, she male cock worship! You wont want to miss it!

Duration: 1:18:06
Video: 960x540, xvid, 2759kbps

Download Monsters Of She Male Cock Vol. 19

Ladyboy Penis Land Vol. 2

Studio: Mens Camp

前作『男の娘おちんちんランド~ダブル女装子ぴんこ勃ち~』がおかげさまで大ヒット!
たくさんのリクエストにお応えして、前作で超絶のかわいさを魅せてくれた由紀ちゃんが、
さらに女装に磨きをかけ、エッチにエッチに戻ってきた!
メイクさんが「マジ、女のコよりカワイイんですけど.」と語ったその進化ぶ.りに大注目!
全シーンで由紀ちゃん射精!
イケメンホストとラブエッチ
清楚ワンピでイケメンホストとラブラブ!
純白の紐パンティの下は熱を帯びた勃起チンポ!
バスルームでイチャイチャした後はベッドに乱暴に倒されて.
愛のボルテージが登り詰め、タマタマもキュンと上がってドッピュンピュン!
キャミソールオナニー
綺麗なオチンチン、目の前で見たいでしょ?
もっとこっちにおいで!
舐めてもいいんだよ!
オチンチン一緒にシコシコしよ!
キャミソール姿の由紀が終始カメラ目線で貴方とバーチャルオナニー!
プリップリのピンクな亀頭からザーメンミルクのスコールが降り注ぐ!
イラマチオ顔射
乳首にニップレッスをつけた天使ちゃんに変態男が襲い掛かる!
腕を拘束してギン勃ちチンポを由紀のノド奥までブチ込む!
イラマチオで乱暴され、悶絶を繰り返しても止めてくれない手コキ地獄!
なんと推定50センチも精子を撒き上げて由紀ちゃん大昇天!
痴女バニー
変態くんのオチンチン、すごい臭いだよ.こんなに硬くしちゃって.
オチンチンとオチンチンが重なっていやらしい.
白いのいっぱい出してごらん!
黒ウサギバニーの由紀が男を焦らしてコスって女装痴女責め!
足コキ&素股&フェラ&手コキ、そして夢の兜合わせ!
由紀も男も倒錯的大昇天!
アナルセックス
男の子大好きな変態男優の巨根ミサイルが由紀のアナルへ!
ついにお尻の気持ちよさを知ってしまった由紀が自分から腰を振って哀願!
おっきいオチンチン、ブッ込んでください.(赤面)

Duration: 2:17:08
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1857kbps

Download Ladyboy Penis Land Vol. 2

Transsexual Road Trip Vol. 13

Studio: White Getto

Its time to pack a bag and gas up the car, cause we are heading out for a road trip you wont soon forget. Road trips are great to start but even better when your co-pilot is a big titty hottie who is up for a little road head and more. Oh and lets not forget the big cock in her pants. Put the top down, set the cruise control and catch a ride on the tranny highway!

Duration: 2:03:04
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Transsexual Road Trip Vol. 13

Every Powerful Man Needs A TS Of His Own By His Side

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kimberly Sin
Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Christian is on the phone doing the usual moving and shaking of his business ventures. Kimberly Sin is his beautiful TS sidekick that is always by his side. When he is done working, he is ready to take care of Kimberly and her big booty. He fucks her bareback relentlessly and takes out all his frustrations before giving her a hot load down her throat.

Duration: 28:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

Download Every Powerful Man Needs A TS Of His Own By His Side

Slutty TS Babe Gets An Anal Workout

Cast: Jessy Bells

cute & bubbly TS Jessy Bells is supposed to go to the gym with her boyfriend, but she has other plans in mind. This slutty babe flirts with him and quickly seduces him by getting his cock out for some BJ action. Then she lets him take over by fucking her long and deep just how she likes it. And of course she gets some protein at the end of this workout.

Duration: 27:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Slutty TS Babe Gets An Anal Workout

Bubble Butt Bikini Babe Gets Railed

Cast: Khloe Kay

Khloe Kay wants to hit the pool but the weather isn't cooperating. She is super bummed, until Christian suggests using the coconut oil they have with them and putting it to good use. He oils up her big butt and then fucks her booty bareback all over the room.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 262kbps

Download Bubble Butt Bikini Babe Gets Railed

Put my legs in front of me a transsexual

Cast: Khloe Kay

She is super bummed, until Christian suggests using the coconut oil they have with them and putting it to good use. He oils up her big butt and then fucks her booty bareback all over the room.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps

Download Put my legs in front of me a transsexual

Frustrated TS Girlfriend Gets Some Stress Relief

Cast: Kellie Shaw

Kellie Shaw is pissed. She is in her bikini and ready to work on her tan but the weather sucks! her boyfriend just doesn't care and is lost in his phone. Kellie demands attention and knows EXACTLY how to get it. This amazon blonde beauty is a sexual demon and she goes after his cock with energy AND enthusiasm. He fucks her big booty hard bareback until he is ready to drop a load inside her.

Duration: 28:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Frustrated TS Girlfriend Gets Some Stress Relief

Slutty TS Babe Gets An Anal Workout

Cast: Jessy Bells

cute & bubbly TS Jessy Bells is supposed to go to the gym with her boyfriend, but she has other plans in mind. This slutty babe flirts with him and quickly seduces him by getting his cock out for some BJ action. Then she lets him take over by fucking her long and deep just how she likes it. And of course she gets some protein at the end of this workout.

Duration: 27:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

Download Slutty TS Babe Gets An Anal Workout

In his anus, new sensations

Cast: Christian

Christian comes home from work and his submissive sex doll Samantha is waiting for him. She knows her duty is to serve his needs and tonight they are all his sexual ones. She is ready to suck his cock and then take him deep in her tight hole. This petite trans babe is perfect for him as he can fuck her around the room and she loves every second.

Duration: 28:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

Download In his anus, new sensations

Back