His Manhood Belongs To His Mistress | BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

The English Mansion - Dolly Debutant - Domination HD

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination
Video language: English

She's cleaned some, cooked some, and has just eaten when she decides it's time to take a long luxurious bath with her new bath bomb. Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. Totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 2 of 4. This was November's live match now edited for your enjoyment! This round was brutal as all 4 girls gave it there all to try and capture a lead going into the 3rd round. Multiple 2 on 1's, submission holds and finger fucking. Both teams trying to find a weakness, doing everything they can to defeat their foes. This round has it all, intense non-scripted wrestling in front of a live audience. No where in the world can you find this type of sexual wrestling action! The best lesbian naked wrestling in the world!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 201.5 MB

Download The English Mansion - Dolly Debutant - Domination HD

Natalya

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Natalya plays with her makeup while her danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10224kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 900.8 MB

Download Natalya

The English Mansion - My Tranny Slut Show - Domination HD

Dear diary, my wife is constantly putting me down, belittling me and telling me she needs to find a real man. I dont know what is worse, that she made me watch her service the pool guy or that it turned me on to watch her get fucked by another man! Tied to the bondage bed is one cock greedy slave for Mistress Gemini. She uses her crop on his cock and nipples and then whacks the soles of his feet for a little warm up. Then she dangles and dildo over the face of this slave and he squirms and struggles to get his lips around it. Gemini frees his arm so he can suck this cock while she assaults his nipples and balls. She takes him to the ground and allows him to suck her cock and get her turned on before she gives him what he has been begging for. Once Mistress Gemini finally gets going this slave is in strap-on heaven and she violently takes him in various positions all over the dungeon.

Duration: 36:55
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 1613kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 463.3 MB

Download The English Mansion - My Tranny Slut Show - Domination HD

Savannah Fox

Savanah will be going out on a date tonight. Her cuckold will wait patiently at home. They've talked about her starting to go on dates, but Savannah is not totally sure that her cuck is ready for the reality. Savannah's ready though, so the cuck will have to learn to accept things as they are. While fixing her makeup before going out, Savannah takes the opportunity to talk with her cuckold. She wants her cuckold to know that he will always have a special place with her. Even though she might be out on dates, having sex with men who have cocks much bigger than his, the cuck will always have a special place below Savannah. Savannah reminds the cuck of its special place by making it lick her ass clean to prepare it for the guy who will fuck her later while on her date. While Savannah's cuck licks her ass, she makes him think about how she is about to get fucked there by a guy with a much bigger cock than his. If the cuck does a good job prepping her ass, Savannah will give him a nice treat to clean out of it when she gets back from her date! In fact, the cuck will have to wait patiently under Savannah's rimming chair the whole time she is gone away on her date, just waiting for her to eventually return and demand more ass licking from him.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps
Audio: 281kbps

File size: 763.5 MB

Download Savannah Fox

The English Mansion - Desperate Housewife Pt2 - Domination HD

As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness. One obvious effect chastity is the so called blue balls. During long term chastity, the slaves balls really do become blue, and very big, full of cum. To make sure that the balls dont explode, milkings are necessary once in a while. I dont want him to enjoy the milking too much, so I will do it as quickly as possible. I will extract as much cum as possible in as little time as possible, of course, making sure he feels no pleasure from the process. And since the slave is restrained in a leather strap cage, theres nothing he can do to change anything. In less than a minute the slave has his first ruined orgasm. frustratingly oozing cum on the floor. I will make him cum 4 times in less than 3 minutes, enticing him with the possibility of a real orgasm, but ruining every time, of course. When his cock gets a little too soft, it means he has been milked enough for this time, now I can lock him again and forget about this for a while.

Duration: 24:04
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps

File size: 324.8 MB

Download The English Mansion - Desperate Housewife Pt2 - Domination HD

Two Girls Sit Full

Mariah and Natalya both sit full weight on a loser while watching TV. The Loser has to lay on the floor and be the girls' furniture. They take photos of themselves using the loser as their human couch. The loser can't breathe, beneath their big asses, but the girls don't care. They take turns the loser's face underneath their butts. Eventually, the girls go get dressed to go out to dinner. They leave the loser on the floor, gasping for air.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Two Girls Sit Full

The English Mansion - My Caged Pretty - Domination HD

Big butted Cibelle Mancine wants to make her facesitting punishment unforgetable to little Yago. She presses her giant butt against Yagos face that screams from desperate. Then the real facesitting punishment begins. Defenseless Yago is lyed on the couch and doesnt get to leave that position because the big and strong Goddess holds him down real hard. Yago is to smell deep inside her Dommes stinky asshole.

Duration: 17:10

File size: 387.7 MB

Download The English Mansion - My Caged Pretty - Domination HD

Danni Rejected By His Date

Danni has really been looking forward to his date with Mariah. But Mariah wants to have a talk. Mariah tells Danni that she doesn't need a boyfriend, she already has one. Danni must have misunderstood her when they made plans. What Mariah really needs is a shoe cleaner. Mariah lets Danni know that if he wants to spend time with her, then he has to lick her shoes. After some debate, Danni reluctantly licks his date's shoes. Mariah also has some financial requirements for Danni. And, she wants him to call her "Princess." She wants her feet worshipped, too. Danni agrees to worship Princess' feet. Mariah gives Danni a new name, "stupid." She wants "stupid" to take her to get her nails done, before she sees her boyfriend. Her boyfriend can't pick her up, so she wants Danni to drive her to her boyfriend. That's going too far! Danni is not going to drive Mariah to her boyfriend's. Mariah yells at him. It's part of the deal. If he wants any involvement in her life, he has to do exactly what she wants.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10169kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 916.3 MB

Download Danni Rejected By His Date

The English Mansion - Women Only - Domination HD

She makes their asses gape and teaches them how to spank their curvy butts. Three mad mistress extreme humilationof man, bondage and anal torture. She humiliates the two horny teens and crams their faces into her massive cleavage. Now that Anita had hurt the shiny, dark blue balls her boyfriend in her hand, she knows that she can do whatever she wants it. Watch her take a quick ride on his back, while he carries her to the place where he can get out her soul legs and can continue to play with his scrotum hurts as long as she wants. He's her boyfriend now and there does not change that!

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 1293kbps

File size: 396.1 MB

Download The English Mansion - Women Only - Domination HD

Kimber Woods

Kimber sits on her slave's face, pressing its nose deep into her ass. She loves controlling the slave's breath with her body. Kimber rocks and bounces her cute bubble butt while sitting on her slave's face. She presses her pussy right up against its nose. She doesn't want to hear any breathing! Kimber decides to scissor her slave's neck between her thighs. The slave suffers greatly, chocking, crying out, eventually going limp. The slave is on the brink of losing consciousness, face turning purple, but still, Kimber wants him to suffer more. Kimber climbs on top of the barely alert slave and rides his face while he fades in and out.

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9704kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 884.8 MB

Download Kimber Woods

The English Mansion - Miss Foxxs Useless Maid - Domination HD

Mistress Lady Annabelle extreme umilated and punishment caning two slave. A treat for the Goddess Melanie worshippers! Heres a collection of cum scenes and never before seen footage from My most recent videos. Shot from alternate angles and bargain priced, this compilation is sure to leave you dripping in your pants! My slave has been locked in chastity for 10 days now. During this period he has been teased constantly, and he has been begging Me for a release. And Im going to give it to him, until I dry him out. I mummified him in black saran wrap, leaving just the locked prick and his head out. Removing the chastity device proved to be a little of a challenge, with his already hardened prick. He is so horny that I bring him close to orgasm by just touching him with one finger. Hes dripping a lot, so I make him eat that disgusting filth. When I feel he is close and dreams for an orgasm more than anything in the world, I stop right before that, and then just squeeze the cum out of his prick, without any trace of pleasure. His frustration was so real, you could almost touch it. I enjoyed so much seeing him so helpless, under My control, that I did that again, and again, and again... 7 times. The last loads squeezed were not too big, but I kept doing it until I made sure there was no drop of cum left in his balls. When I felt that his balls are completely dried out, I cleaned his prick with a tissue (that he had to chew on) and popped the chastity device back on.

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps

File size: 398.8 MB

Download The English Mansion - Miss Foxxs Useless Maid - Domination HD

Natalya

Natalya plays with her makeup while her boy danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his friend says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10224kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 900.8 MB

Download Natalya

The English Mansion - Messy Maid Pt2 - Domination HD

Ela has been thinking about his mouth all day, and when she sees him in the bedroom she decides its time to do something about it. In no time he finds himself on his knees in front of her orally serving at his temple of worship. Its a position he knows very well as the multi orgasmic Ela frequently has him work his tongue on her pussy. Miss Julia Ann uses her powers of seduction to transform her boy toy into a drooling foot pet who will do anything to please her perfect toes.

Duration: 14:03

File size: 317.3 MB

Download The English Mansion - Messy Maid Pt2 - Domination HD

Two Girls Sit Full

Mariah and Natalya both sit full weight on a loser while watching TV. The Loser has to lay on the floor and be the girls' furniture. They take photos of themselves using the loser as their human couch. The loser can't breathe, smothered beneath their big asses, but the girls don't care. They take turns smothering the loser's face underneath their butts. Eventually, the girls go get dressed to go out to dinner. They leave the loser on the floor, gasping for air.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 946.6 MB

Download Two Girls Sit Full

The English Mansion - Messy Maid Pt1 - Domination HD

Mistress Lorelei Lee is on fire like you've never seen before. She gives a full cavity search to a new intake of the Divine Bitches and he is Not worthy. This puny dicked fucker is barely worthy of the humiliation she dishes out. She ties his dick up and makes herself cum over his throbbing cock and he tries to savor the last moment he will ever be this close to pussy. Grazy loves to abuse of her little when mom is not home, Crazy uses her little to realize her pleasures... Today is another day of abuse, she comes close of Bia from behind, takes out her tshirt showing Bias breasts... Bia is trying to resist of this abuse at the same time hide her little tits...but to be weaker than her older always ends up doing what Grazy wants. The blonde Bia to lick her wet pussy but the real Grazys desire is the ass licking. Bia by fear or naivety fucks Grazys asshole using a big tongue, satisfying the older s desire.

Duration: 19:15

File size: 434.9 MB

Download The English Mansion - Messy Maid Pt1 - Domination HD

Kimber Woods

Kimber sits on her slave's face, pressing its nose deep into her ass. She loves controlling the slave's breath with her body. Kimber rocks and bounces her cute bubble butt while sitting on her slave's face. She presses her pussy right up against its nose. She doesn't want to hear any breathing! Kimber decides to scissor her slave's neck between her thighs. The slave suffers greatly, chocking, crying out, eventually going limp. The slave is on the brink of losing consciousness, face turning purple, but still, Kimber wants him to suffer more. Kimber climbs on top of the barely alert slave and rides his face while he fades in and out.

Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9704kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 884.8 MB

Download Kimber Woods

The English Mansion - All Girls Together - Domination HD

She is amused about his big, swollen nuts while sitting with her full weight on his face. Then she starts to whip his balls with a riding crop while his screams are muffled by her ass, pressed on his face... his nuts get also t*rtured by her hands, it seems you can see them getting bigger during her treatment. Then she starts the ballbusting with her girly sneakers. At the end she says: I like them swollen...

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 990kbps

File size: 129.0 MB

Download The English Mansion - All Girls Together - Domination HD

Danni Rejected By His Date

Danni has really been looking forward to his date with Mariah. But Mariah wants to have a talk. Mariah tells Danni that she doesn't need a boyfriend, she already has one. Danni must have misunderstood her when they made plans. What Mariah really needs is a shoe cleaner. Mariah lets Danni know that if he wants to spend time with her, then he has to lick her shoes. After some debate, Danni reluctantly licks his date's shoes. Mariah also has some financial requirements for Danni. And, she wants him to call her "Princess." She wants her feet worshipped, too. Danni agrees to worship Princess' feet. Mariah gives Danni a new name, "stupid." She wants "stupid" to take her to get her nails done, before she sees her boyfriend. Her boyfriend can't pick her up, so she wants Danni to drive her to her boyfriend. That's going too far! Danni is not going to drive Mariah to her boyfriend's. Mariah yells at him. It's part of the deal. If he wants any involvement in her life, he has to do exactly what she wants.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10169kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 916.3 MB

Download Danni Rejected By His Date

The English Mansion - Butler Duties Complete - Domination HD

A white friend in need is a friend indeed. And he's also a cuckold,too! Seth is talking to his buddy Isiah about getting his wife knocked up. Deanna and Seth have been trying in vain to have their own little bundle of joy. However, Seth's troops haven't been finding their target, and Isiah's put on the spot to get Seth and Deanna their desired little. Of course Deanna isn't down with the plan, but it's not too long before she succumbs to the power of black dick. Deanna Dare wraps her lips around the black cock of her husband's best friend. The husband/cuckold/sub-human watches as his wife's pussy feels the power of Isiah's massive black cock. It's a head-scratcher as Deanna rides Isiah while her husband jerks his own puny pecker. The time for conception arrives when Isiah unloads deep inside Deanna's fertile womb. Seth drops to the floor and eats up the excess black jizz dripping from his wife's cunt.

Duration: 25:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1031kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download The English Mansion - Butler Duties Complete - Domination HD

Savannah Fox

Savanah will be going out on a date tonight. Her cuckold will wait patiently at home. They've talked about her starting to go on dates, but Savannah is not totally sure that her cuck is ready for the reality. Savannah's ready though, so the cuck will have to learn to accept things as they are. While fixing her makeup before going out, Savannah takes the opportunity to talk with her cuckold. She wants her cuckold to know that he will always have a special place with her. Even though she might be out on dates, having sex with men who have cocks much bigger than his, the cuck will always have a special place below Savannah. Savannah reminds the cuck of its special place by making it lick her ass clean to prepare it for the guy who will fuck her later while on her date. While Savannah's cuck licks her ass, she makes him think about how she is about to get fucked there by a guy with a much bigger cock than his. If the cuck does a good job prepping her ass, Savannah will give him a nice treat to clean out of it when she gets back from her date! In fact, the cuck will have to wait patiently under Savannah's rimming chair the whole time she is gone away on her date, just waiting for her to eventually return and demand more ass licking from him.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps
Audio: 281kbps

File size: 763.5 MB

Download Savannah Fox

The English Mansion - Bossed Around - Domination HD

Femdom fun action, fucking santa ass hole, watch hardcore scene! Michael Vegas is about to cheat on his girlfriend with Edyn Blair from the chat room. As soon as he opens the door for their tryst, the scantily clad redhead raises her hand to him, and he lands in a heap on the floor. When he comes to, he's in a dungeon, tied to a chair, stripped naked and blindfolded. He's freaking out and disoriented, begging to be freed. But this strident woman has a vendetta. She's going to show him how filthy he is for cheating on the woman who waits for him loyally every day, while he fucks every other pussy he comes across. Edyn wants to know what makes him so special. He's terrified and just wants to go home. But Edyn demands to see the skills he's developed being so dirty. She straddles his face and he works her naked pussy, using his tongue and the fingers on his bound hands. She swallows his raging hardon, making him say the words out loud, he betrayed his girlfriend, and he's a piece of shit. Edyn can taste all the pussies he's been inside, and she wants to see what the fuss is about. She sits on him reverse cowgirl, cooing while he pumps her pussy from his seated position. She reminds him not to enjoy himself. She flips him around, and dominates his ass, licking his asshole, because it's her favorite part, and what he wants doesn't matter. If it makes him uncomfortable, all the better. At least he'll have an idea how uncomfortable it is for his girlfriend, getting fucked by his cheating dick. The ass rimming is driving him to the brink. He doesn't even realize he can run away. He's too scared and stimulated to do anything but obey when she tells him to bend her over and fuck her from behind. He ploughs her juicy tight pussy with his throbbing cock, till he empties his cum load on her face.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 241.8 MB

Download The English Mansion - Bossed Around - Domination HD

Edyn Blair & Mia part 2

The foot gagging gets more intense. The slave must oil the girl's asses. Then, the girls tease the chastity slave with their freshly oiled asses. See complete version for full clip description.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9700kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 724.7 MB

Download Edyn Blair & Mia part 2

The English Mansion - Bed Pegging - Domination HD

Mistress Marley Brinx puts her favorite anal whore's cock through an extreme stamina test. She fills his hole wide up with a big, fat shocking ass plug making him scream with intense pain and pleasure. It is the perfect tool to make any slut immediately drop to their knees and beg their Owner to cum. With every increasing turn of the knob, Mistress Marley shows why it's the ultimate self-fucking, slave shocking and prostate milking butt plug in her dungeon today. It doesn't take long for the anal slut to fail her test as he starts to lose control from being bound, edged and turned into a sexually frustrated fuck-doll for her entertainment. He blasts a massive load all over his helpless body knowing every last drop is about to be shoved right back down his slut throat. To make matters worse, Mistress Marley turns up the voltage and brings out her claws to completely ruin any gratifying pleasure his now thoroughly ruined orgasm would've brought him.

Duration: 17:43

File size: 400.2 MB

Download The English Mansion - Bed Pegging - Domination HD

Edyn Blair & Mia

Contains oiling of the girls' legs and barefoot worship in both sitting and standing positions. The slave is in chastity and the girls wear bikinis throughout the entire clip. See complete version for full-clip description.

Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9694kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 708.0 MB

Download Edyn Blair & Mia

The English Mansion - The Interviewee Complete - Domination HD

A slave can not leave this cage, since it is under electrical stress, so that he is obliged to fulfill all the requirements of the mistress. Download and enjoy! Mr Jay has been quite a pervert at work, offering female workers back massages where during the massage he rubs his boner on their back. Gigi is the human resources manager, she calls Jay into her office for disciplinary action. Jay begs and pleads down on his knees to keep his job. Gigi gives Jay an ultimatum; either he is terminated for his bad behavior, or he gets a taste of his own medicine. Gigi whips out a giant black strap-on to show him just how painful sexual harassment is. In a female run company the women enjoy giving perverts the punishment they deserve. Gigi calls in Holly who made the harassment complaint to get in on the abuse and humiliation. The two sexy blondes enjoy destroying his ass with their giant cocks. Gigi lifts his leg up to go balls deep with a full-range thrust scissor-fuck. They teach Jay a valuable lesson on respecting women!

Duration: 30:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1017kbps

File size: 249.8 MB

Download The English Mansion - The Interviewee Complete - Domination HD

Cum Snatcher

No Man's cum is safe from Mistress Ariana Marie and her fierce grip. She milks out every last drop of testosterone from her slave's cock until his manhood has been completely drained away...Just the way she likes it!

Duration: 10:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11348kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 889.9 MB

Download Cum Snatcher

The English Mansion - A Study In Onanism - Domination HD

Latex Lucy's punishment continues as her Mistress Kayla Green comes over with a very realistic-looking flesh-colored dildo wrapped in her purple-fingernailed hand. Holding Lucy by the head, Kayla gets her slave sucking on the huge rod with her red-lipsticked mouth, then decides it's time for Lucy to get fucked as well. Enjoy the lesbian bondage action in this new Full HD BDSM fetish XXX video as Lucy's wrists are manacled and then the zipper of her black latex bodysuit is opened so the dominatrix has access to the shaved pussy of her slave! Watch kinky Kayla in all her red-gartered glory as she plows her subbie from behind, doing her , spoon style, cowgirl style, and then finally on her back! Ultimately Lucy must once again bow before her mistress to show her obedience, keep on sucking the dildo, and then lay her head on her goddess's lap as a sign of her total surrender. Kayla reigns supreme!

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 223.4 MB

Download The English Mansion - A Study In Onanism - Domination HD

Ass Worship Therapy

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Bondage, Handjob, Hooded, Milking

Goddess AJ Applegate uses her 40"+ Ass as a weapon of pure destruction to mesmerize her slave into complete submission...

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 957.9 MB

Download Ass Worship Therapy

The English Mansion - Angry Wives Complete - Domination HD

Rough anal fisting fucking insertion bizarre femdom extreme action! Mistress Chanel keeps her slave tightly locked in inescapable bondage with only his ass exposed to be used by anyone and anything. She likes to make sure her fuck pets wont try and run away when she slams her gigantic black strap-on cock deep in their tight ass. Older man extreme humilation punish and more submission! Femdom director Glenn King unleashes four ferocious vignettes of fearsome female sexuality in "When Pornstars Attack! 4," cautionary porn tales of the havoc wreaked by a particular breed of insatiable slut. The plot concerns a pheromone spray that makes women insane with desire. Isiah Maxwell is bullied by bitchy secretary Tory Lane until he uses some of the special cologne. Tory's suddenly consumed by an interracial hunger she can't control. Next, black domme Layton Benton is about to torment Jack Vegas in a dungeon session, but the white executive uses the secret formula, compelling the sex-mad BBW to him with her huge, black ass. Horny janitor D Snoop gets his car washed by adorable, young Riley Reid, who attacks him in an eruption of interracial sucking, fucking and bare foot worship. Anthony Rosano hopes to impress his girl's voluptuous friend, beautiful Alison Tyler. The nasty results are more intense than he bargained for

Duration: 47:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1024kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 387.1 MB

Download The English Mansion - Angry Wives Complete - Domination HD

Caged Cunt Pleaser

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Bondage, Handjob, Hooded, Milking

Just because a slave has his cock locked tightly away doesn't mean he still can't please and worship his Goddess. Sex crazed Goddess Ariana Marie puts her boy-toy's tongue to work making him prove how much he loves his station in life. There is no place he would rather be than under his Goddess's sweet holes pleasuring them all night long.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11327kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Caged Cunt Pleaser

The English Mansion - Ana lOutdoors Complete - Domination HD

Mistress carmen and kinky girl rough humilated slave man action. The charming owner of the magnificent forms dominates the ugly and weedy slave. She uses her face for manipulating in their genitals. Mistress Ash keeps her slave completely bound with his ass exposed to be fucked and used any time she pleases. He takes her strap-on so well that she rewards him with a pleasurable milking while ramming every inch of her thick cock deep inside his ass.

Duration: 26:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1015kbps

File size: 214.0 MB

Download The English Mansion - Ana lOutdoors Complete - Domination HD

Trains Slave To Take Huge Cock For Sorority Contest

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Kimber Woods
Genres: Femdom, Huge Dildo, Chastity, Brat Girls, Sorority, Strap-On, Pegging

Kimber is training her slave for a strap-on contest at her sorority. This year she's determined to win! She's knows that she's going to be up against some highly competitive girls whose slaves can take some really big cocks. To make sure that she wins, Kimber is training her slave with the biggest dildo she can find. It's almost as thick as her arm! Kimber wants to make sure that her slave's ass can get drilled with her enormous strap-on in every position. First, the slave must wet the giant cock and get it as deep as possible down its throat. After some throat fucking, Kimber throws the slave directly into piledriver. With the slave's legs over it's head, Kimber is able to drive the big cock deep. When Kimber tires of this position, she takes the slave's ass doggystyle. The slave's chastity cage bounces as Kimber reams it's ass from behind. Kimber takes a little respite to make the slave do ass to mouth. Then she goes right back in. Kimber spits in her slave's face. She pulls on the slave's collar to the point where he almost goes out, but not quite. Kimber throws her slave into the last position that she wants to practice. She turns him around into missionary to ensure that she can get a tight grip on his chastity cage while fucking his ass. Kimber's got her slave right by the balls while she fucks his asshole deep. She works the whole entire enormous dildo deep into her slave while gripping the chastity firmly. When she's finished, Kimber has the slave lick the cock clean for her. Kimber is excited because her slave did so good taking it for her! It excelled with the biggest cock in every position! She's a shoe-in for the win at the sorority this year!

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9692kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 751.4 MB

Download Trains Slave To Take Huge Cock For Sorority Contest

The English Mansion - Accidents Can Happen - Domination HD

Who wears a black rubber top and rubber leggings as well as high heels The cruel & beautiful Mistress Tangent orders her slave to bend over the cage and spread his ass. Today is the day she reins her power with a brutal ass-fucking. She slides her 12 inch cock into his slut hole. Mistress glows as she pounds her bitch with her big, thick, hard-cock. She rides him like a dirty slut making him take every inch. The slut begins to whimper so she flips him over on his back to pump him full of more dick. Mistress Tangent fucks the last bit of manhood out of him then makes his suck her cock clean.

Duration: 33:47
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 1294kbps

File size: 344.9 MB

Download The English Mansion - Accidents Can Happen - Domination HD

The English Mansion - TheFirstWivesClub Complete - Domination HD

This sex offender gets exactly what he deserves. Shaking out of his apathy he staggers right into a nightmare. Probably he wishes to be in a safe place like a prison instead of being punished by this cruel busty girl. She him to strip naked in front of her and kicks him right in his sick swollen balls to the front and backside and while standing, kneeing or laying down on the floor. She also slaps his big balls without mercy.

Duration: 28:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1017kbps

File size: 233.9 MB

Download The English Mansion - TheFirstWivesClub Complete - Domination HD

Valentina Nappi

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, High Heels, Bondage, Face Sitting, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship, Queening, Chastity

Mistress Valentina makes each and every potential slave feel the deep dicking power of her thick strap-on before collaring the bitch. If he wishes to prove his submission he must swallow the entire cock deep in his ass to show he can be her perfect fuck-toy.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 838.7 MB

Download Valentina Nappi

The English Mansion - StaffMotivation Complete - Domination HD

Kinky Eurobabes Celine Noiret and Yenna have themselves a little fuck slave to do as they wish with in this FemDom themed Fully Clothed Sex scene, with his spiked collar and all, and theyre going to make sure to get everything they crave while humiliating this pathetic guy in the process! They make sure he gets a big mouthful of their high heels and then a face full of spit before getting his head rammed into their pussies to satisfy them supremely, but it really gets going when his cock is deep inside them pounding away and hes finally getting his chance to shine with these two fully clothed hotties! These bitches do their best to wear this guy out, with a pussy wrapped around his cock and a pussy sing his face at the same guy, but this little fuck slave performs admirably and then gives them the creamy dessert theyve been waiting for right into both of their slutty mouths and then watches them cum-swap in delight! Now thats a proper fully clothed fuck scene with a kinky FemDom twist!! And thats the only way to go to be honest!

Duration: 22:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1032kbps

File size: 185.6 MB

Download The English Mansion - StaffMotivation Complete - Domination HD

Spiked Cock Cage

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, High Heels, Bondage, Face Sitting, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship, Queening, Chastity

Shawna Lene may look sweet but don't ever get on her bad side or you will soon find out how cruel of a Mistress she can be. Her slave needs a severe lesson in servitude and is given the spiked steel chastity treatment to help correct his naughty behavior. Once the lock is clicked shut there is no way to prevent his cock from getting hard as Shawna sits on his face ordering to lick her latex covered cunt. She want's to watch her slave suffer and scream for mercy but has no plan's in unlocking his tormented cock anytime soon.

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6775kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 736.5 MB

Download Spiked Cock Cage

The English Mansion - Rep Rimand Complete - Domination HD

Fetish Network presents an incredibly hot pain slut Brooklyn Daniels and Mila Blaze love very much. Ready to meet her? Aryah May is left in a corner of the dungeon, wrists and ankles cuffed and linked together, potato sack over her head. It seems she's a bit scared. Great! Brooklyn and Mila shake her up, bring her over to the leather couch, thrown on into the position and the double penetration begins. Mila Blaze pulls Aryah towards her strapon dildo by her hair. Brooklyn approaches with a high speed vibrator, pressing it against May's pussy, pushing Aryah forward to take Mila's rubber dick deeper down her throat. A dick on the stick is pulled out and is pounded rough and rapid in her cunt. Her BDSM Mistresses slap and squeeze her breasts till they're red, spanking down hard on her ass. Her face gets the worst of it, only because she likes it. The harder they hit her, the easier Aryah takes their rubber strapon dicks in her holes. She begs for more, easily reciting it when told. They hold her arms and legs above her head, taking more rubber cock deeper in her pussy, cunt cream gushing out her swollen hole. Sounds perfect for the sybian fucking machine. They sit her on it and torment her twitching pussy, making her orgasm more and more. Brooklyn wants to make her squirt, smacking her to sit still, pressing her clit against the flesh pad. They can tell she's worn out, but they're not done yet. They tie her wrists to the wall with an extended chain, legs kept spread eagle back on the sofa. They keep working her pussy, shoving as many fingers will fit. They've gaped her, twat walls stretched out to the max. What a good pain slut!

Duration: 25:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1020kbps

File size: 209.3 MB

Download The English Mansion - Rep Rimand Complete - Domination HD

Strap-on Glory Hole

Mistress Chanel keeps her slave tightly locked in inescapable bondage with only his ass exposed to be used by anyone and anything. She likes to make sure her fuck pets won't try and run away when she slams her gigantic black strap-on cock deep in their tight ass.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7512kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 842.9 MB

Download Strap-on Glory Hole

Back