Her Bondage Fantasies | Asian BDSM | Stories of Submission

Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for sexy naked ebony part3

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Beautiful model with naked boobs and with naked pussy plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. Big black ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, dominattion and torture for a horny black girl with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4024kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for sexy naked ebony part3

Tight bondage, dominaton and hogtie for sexy young model

Hot blonde in white blouse, in black short skirt, with sexy body plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for sexy model with beautiful body in the large house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5947kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, dominaton and hogtie for sexy young model

Super bondage, domination and torture for two sexy girls

Young girl with naked shaved pussy and with naked ass plus hot woman with big boobs. Her tied up with ropes - full body. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, ddomination, strappado and hogtie for a horny model with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5529kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two sexy girls

Popular Bondage Orgasms part 11

Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Bondage, Lesbian Domination, Strap-On, FaceSitting, FuckinMachine, Spanking, Elecro, Plug, Enema, Ass Worship

Horny woman is in bondage and spreading butt cheeks with her hands

Total size: 465.7 MB in 1 files.

Download Popular Bondage Orgasms part 11

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for hot sexy slave girl

Young girl with naked tits and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - full body. Big red ball in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for a horny model with small breast in the garage.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6412kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for hot sexy slave girl

Popular Bondage Orgasms part 3

Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Bondage, Lesbian Domination, Strap-On, FaceSitting, FuckinMachine, Spanking, Elecro, Plug, Enema, Ass Worship

Hooker is put behind the bars spread-bound and with her boobs exposed

Total size: 459.3 MB in 2 files.

Download Popular Bondage Orgasms part 3

Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for sexy naked bitch

Hot girl with naked tits and with naked shaved pussy plus woman in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and neck on the ground. Big red ball in her mouth. She fucks her pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny brunette with small breast on the outdoor.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6701kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for sexy naked bitch

Extreme Self Bondage And Fetish part 2

Genres: Spanking, Electro, Machines, Wax, Clamps, Gags, Corsets, Toys, Fantas

Samantha Bentley loves a big powerful vibrator, anal and bondage so let's see how she combines them. Samantha first removes her pants then fastens leather cuffs to her ankles with a spreader bar between before kneeling on the floor and tying ropes above her knees that go to a wooden beam in front of her that's attached to an electric winch.

Total size: 255.5 MB in 2 files.

Download Extreme Self Bondage And Fetish part 2

Bondage, spanking, domination and torture for hot slut part1

Hot model with big boobs an with beutiful body plus man in white t-shirt. He tied up with ropes - full body on the table. Big black ball and gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, strappado and torture for a horny model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 27:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5781kbps
Audio: 81kbps

Download Bondage, spanking, domination and torture for hot slut part1

College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 12

Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Bondage, Domination, FuckinMachine, Spanking, Elecro, Plug

Hold Ashlynn down, call her a filthy whore and she just smiles back at you and opens her mouth. Ashlynn just started doing bondage 6 month ago and can't get enough. That helpless feeling turns this little cum slut on. This girls' orgasms are epic and once they start, they just keep on rolling. Ashlynn screams, laughs, giggles and smiles. Just like always I told Ashlynn to be herself, have fun and just be the little slut that she is. Drenched in sweat and spit, her eye makeup running down the face and cum , Ashlynn did have a big smile on her face as she licked my boots in thanks.

Total size: 49.5 MB in 1 files.

Download College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 12

Hard bondage, strappado and torture or hot naked model part2

Hot model with small tits, in black panties plus man in black mask. Her tied up with belts - hands, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny girl with naked breast in the garage.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2649kbps
Audio: 144kbps

Download Hard bondage, strappado and torture or hot naked model part2

College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 16

Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Bondage, Domination, FuckinMachine, Spanking, Elecro, Plug

Every couple of months Brandy Laine needs her fix of playtime. This is her personal playtime that she shares with the world. Spank Brandy's ass and she says Thank you. Have her sit in the corner and masturbate blindfolded makes her wet. In this case a little latex, tie her ass up and tether her to the ceiling. Place a vibrator just barely within her reach, within reach of her clit. She moans and with great intensity works herself into having a intense orgasm.

Total size: 107.9 MB in 1 files.

Download College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 16

Hard bondage, strappado, hogtie and torture for naked girl part1

Sexy girl in black panties, with naked boobs plus hot woman in white clothes and her assistant in black mask. Her tied up with ropes - full body. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny girl with beautiful tits in the garage.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2917kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Hard bondage, strappado, hogtie and torture for naked girl part1

College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 15

Vanessa Reed was the captain of her high school cheerleading squad and class valedictorian. Good girl gone bad. I don't think so. How about smart sexy dirty girl that was the captain of her high school cheerleading squad and class valedictorian. Vanessa found her way into bondage a few years ago and has never looked back. She has a strong personality; she even teaches kick boxing.

Total size: 101.5 MB in 1 files.

Download College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 15

Hard bondage, strappado, hogtie and torture for naked girl part2

Young model in black panties, in black corset, with small boobs plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny model with little ass in the large garage.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3622kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Hard bondage, strappado, hogtie and torture for naked girl part2

College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 14

Jade is truly genuine through and through, her submissive nature, her love of bondage, orgasms, her high tolerance of the pain, and all things kinky. I found out early that rigid restraint or also commonly known as device bondage makes Jade's pussy very wet, so I decided to see just how much this hungry bondage slut could handle. After a number of orgasms in hard steel, I decide to suspend her from her ankles. She giggles, moans and internalizes the harsh whacks of my cane, flogger, and hand. I fuck her mouth and pussy with rubber cock and then swing her around by her nipples. She endures it like a good slut should and is rewarded by a restrictive rope tie.

Total size: 64.1 MB in 1 files.

Download College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 14

Bondage, domination, spanking and torture for hot girl part 2

Young model with small tits and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and suspension for a horny model with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3268kbps
Audio: 89kbps

Download Bondage, domination, spanking and torture for hot girl part 2

College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 13

A story...Yes, a story. After talking to Roxy I wanted to create kind of a story behind this set. Something I don't always do. I know, but Roxy must have inspired me in some way or I just need to get out more. I told her to picture herself in Paris and particularly Pigalle. That's the part of Paris that the legendary Moulin Rouge is in, seedy sex shops (lots of seedy sex shops), prostitutes, absinth bars, and cheap hotels. Perfect for the affair. A cheap hotel room, Roxy, some rope and a lazy afternoon of bondage. Roxy strips down to her lingerie, teases and masturbates then she begs to be bound. How can I resist, that's why we've come.

Total size: 181.7 MB in 2 files.

Download College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 13

Bondage, domination and hogtie or sexy young slavegirl

Beautiful brunette with small tits and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 26:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7243kbps

Download Bondage, domination and hogtie or sexy young slavegirl

College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 8

Kelly Wells makes a trip downstairs into the basement. Now I don't know about you but in my youth that's where we always took the fairer sex. You know. To try and have our way with. Kelly is just the kind of girl I liked then and like now. Dirty through and through. Spank that ass, call her a cock sucking slut, ti

Total size: 67.0 MB in 1 files.

Download College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 8

Bondage, domination spanking and torture for hot slave girl

Hot brunette with naked boobs and with naked ass plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy and ass with big vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking and torture for young model with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2440kbps

Download Bondage, domination spanking and torture for hot slave girl

College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 5

I want one... A Jandi Lin that is. That's how much this dark haired vixen impressed me. I want one of my own. Sexy, very submissive, and brainy. No vapid bimbo here. There is nothing sexier than a woman that says "yes" and know's what she's saying. Jandi says "yes" to all, bondage that is tight and restrictive, pussy clamps, nipple torment, flogging and caning, orgasm denial games and has some great earth shattering orgasms. I'm sure you'll enjoy her just as much as I did.

Total size: 73.9 MB in 1 files.

Download College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 5

Bondage, domination, strappado and torture for beautiful bitch

Hot brunette with naked boobs and with naked ass plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy and ass with big vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking and torture for young model with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4768kbps

Download Bondage, domination, strappado and torture for beautiful bitch

College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 3

Selena Skye is our most recent slut of the week. You'd never guess that this is Selena's first time being bound or even trying S & M. Who knew she'd love it so much. I would imagine if you're a tactile slut that likes it rough then you're a natural. Selena was all smiles as the ropes tightened and nothing but moans as the nipple clamps went on. When you're a natural pain slut I guess it's just part of who you are. It's always good to try new things. Selena with a little help found something new she likes. Bondage orgasms and sweet pain.

Total size: 97.0 MB in 1 files.

Download College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 3

Bondage, domination, strappado and torture for naked slut

Young blonde in white blouse, in black panties, with naked tits and with naked pussy plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, torture and hogtie for a horny girl with small breast in the garage.

Duration: 22:44
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6276kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Bondage, domination, strappado and torture for naked slut

College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 2

Nineteen year old Allie James joins us this week... Allie really is the little slut next door. Sweet as pie but there's not an innocent bone in her hot little body. It was just my luck that Domina Carman was here to help. I met Carman two years ago at the "Kink in the Caribbean" event. Amazing lady. So I thought I'd sit back for the first half and let the two girls play. With such a hot little show going on I had to jump in for the last two scenes. Electro play, bondage, orgasms and Allie just had to take a turn on my fucking machine. Sluts will be sluts...

Total size: 124.1 MB in 1 files.

Download College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 2

Hard bondage, strappado and torture or hot naked model part1

Young model with small tits, with naked shaved pussy and with naked ass plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - full body on the chair. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and strappado for a horny girl with naked breast in the garage.

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3270kbps
Audio: 131kbps

Download Hard bondage, strappado and torture or hot naked model part1

College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 1

Now not working with Ariel X for awhile was definitely an oversight on my part. She's a dirty girl with a playfully submissive side. I ran into her at a party last week, she looked stunning. Ariel raised her skirt to show me her ass just in case I had forgotten. An ass like hers, "Yes" it had been too long. A few days later she was standing in front of me naked and I had her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

Total size: 91.6 MB in 1 files.

Download College Girls And Extreme Bdsm part 1

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked slut part2

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3802kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked slut part2

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked models

Beautiful model in black panties and in black bra, with small tits plus hot woman with naked boobs. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the chair and on the floor. Big ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, torture and suspension for a horny girl with little ass in the basement.

Duration: 24:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5474kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked models

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked slave girl

Hot blonde in black panties, with naked boobs plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - pussy, ass and belly. Big red ball in her mouth. He slap her little ass. Professional bondage, domination and torment for a horny girl with naked tits in the large house.

Duration: 30:44
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3412kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked slave girl

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for sexy whore part1

Sexy brunette with big boobs plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the sofa and on the floor. Pink panties in her mouth. Transparent tights on her head. Professional bondage and hogtie for a horny lady with naked boobs in the large house.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2826kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for sexy whore part1

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for sexy whore part2

Hot brunette with naked boobs, in black pantyhose. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her mouth with big dildo. Fucks her pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for a horny model with big tits in the large house.

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4810kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for sexy whore part2

Back