Infinite Squirt Ver.1.02

Release Year: 2016

Genre: Animation, 3DCG, Orgasms, Stockings, FootJob, Bukkake / Creampie
Censorship: None
Platform: PC / WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows8.1 / Windows10
Game Language: Japanese
Language: Japanese
Minimum System Requirements: - HDD 600MB

Description:You can adjust her speed of motion. Switch between free camera and first person view! Change her costumes. Various half-nude situations! Day and night changes Endles bukkkake. Endless squirting too! Download and enjoy!

File size: 474.5 MB
Download Infinite Squirt Ver.1.02

Youma Taishi Girl

Youma Taishi Girl

Genre: Female Heroine, Big Breasts, Prostitution, Titsjob
Censorship: Yes
Platform: PC / WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows10
Minimum System Requirements: - CPU Intel Pentium4 2.0GHz - RAM 512MB - HDD 219MB

Description: Prologue - Yayoi has the power to communicate with the other side. Inside of Yayoi is another person. Her name is Saika .Saika is the enduring spirit of a shrine maiden from long ago. Yayoi goes to school, and a letter of challenge arrives ...
Main Story - Yayoi becomes a ghost buster (youma taishi) and sacrifices her puritywhile trying to live a normal girl's life in the earth-shattering wake of a massive debtthat she has inherited from her men. But busting ghosts does not pay, and Yayoi is made to offer other services ...... The owner of the brothel that hires her learns about her supernatural power... But the thing she's being asked to do is unbelievable ... Download and enjoy!

File size: 218.8 MB
Download Youma Taishi Girl

I Shall Be Tickle Queen - Girls In The Weirdthief Age

Genre: Fantasy, Virgin, Corruption, Prostitution, Toys
Minimum System Requirements: - CPU Intel Pentium4 2.0GHz - RAM 512MB - HDD 229MB

Description: The making of a nymphomaniac virgin - shojo bitch - with kusuguri - tickles! All ecchi scenes are organized into tickling scenes Say good things, ensnare a woman, then bring her to tears, drool and slick wetnessusing a virgin-preserving tickle torture, raising her bitch meter! Naturally this is a good one for tickle lovers,but it can also be enjoyed as an exploration fantasy R P G tale too. The journey is one way: forward, not back. Time-limited special events arise with a thrilling rarity. Succeed and proceed, carrying your loot into the latter half of the quest. Download and enjoy!

File size: 228.7 MB
Download I Shall Be Tickle Queen - Girls In The Weirdthief Age

Genre: Fantasy, Virgin, Corruption, Prostitution, Toys
Minimum System Requirements: - CPU Intel Pentium4 2.0GHz - RAM 512MB - HDD 229MB

Description: The making of a nymphomaniac virgin - shojo bitch - with kusuguri - tickles! All ecchi scenes are organized into tickling scenes Say good things, ensnare a woman, then bring her to tears, drool and slick wetnessusing a virgin-preserving tickle torture, raising her bitch meter! Naturally this is a good one for tickle lovers,but it can also be enjoyed as an exploration fantasy R P G tale too. The journey is one way: forward, not back. Time-limited special events arise with a thrilling rarity. Succeed and proceed, carrying your loot into the latter half of the quest. Download and enjoy!

File size: 228.7 MB
Download I Shall Be Tickle Queen - Girls In The Weirdthief Age

Niizuma Fuwa Toro Iya Yarashi Este Mainichi Ga H Na Lucky

Niizuma Fuwa Toro Iya Yarashi Este Mainichi Ga H Na Lucky

Genre: Animation, Toys, Bikini, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob, Group sex, Harem
Platform: PC / Windows
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1.2GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1024 * 600, HDD: 2.35GB DirectX: 9.0

Description: I am a rookie of Rushi Rusuji, a first-class beauty shop "Con · forco". Although I started a new life as a brand new massage mistress, I was awaiting the daily chores, baptism of a tough society - One day, there was a chance to massage a celebrity sexy women with lack of labor. Suppress the emerging feelings, a wish of massage! ...... But, somehow it's horny ... ....Something wrong with the sexy women. Chill leaking from among the moistened lips, lustrous moving waist on the sheet, Glittering lying waist on the sheet, sweaty breasts swaying, a large grain sweat that carries soft skin - Wow, I was swallowed by the atmosphere, I wonder if I crossed the line ... .... Beginning this day, a new relationship between me and the new wives began - Download and enjoy!

File size: 2.4 GB
Download Niizuma Fuwa Toro Iya Yarashi Este Mainichi Ga H Na Lucky

Honey Select

Honey Select

Genre: Constructor, BDSM, Bondage, Big Breasts, Mastrubation, Bukkake, Handjob, Blowjob, All sex
Censorship: None / a patch to remove
System requirements (minimum): OS: Win7 / 8.1 / 10 | CPU: i3 | RAM: 3GB | VRAM: 1GB | DX: 11 | HDD: 12GB

Description: In Honey Select, girls experience different kinds of feelings toward the protagonist, and those will fluctuate during gameplay depending on the girls characteristics and the player actions. The most dominant of those feelings will determine the state of the girl, which will dictate her relationship and attitude toward the protagonist. Download and enjoy!

Installation Procedure:
1. Install the game from game_setup folder.
2. Set Honey Select MF Patch in the game folder.

File size: 4.3 GB
Download Honey Select

Sapo. Kibo - Ojisan, Okane Aru?

Sapo. Kibo - Ojisan, Okane Aru?

Genre: Big tits, Prostitution, Group sex, Bukkake, Toys, Virgin, Anal, Blowjob
Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
Language: Japanese + English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 708MB

Description: The hero Keiichi Suo works in a huge company, recalling the feeling of emptiness every day. After accumulating money without any benefit, he was about to put them somewhere, but saving up more and more. Contradicting himself, and without meaning, without a wife or lover. "Uncle, how about a nice time?" He heard the voice of a girl. "Why is this person? This dark expression as if you're on the verge of suicide." Curiously I am looking at my face. Keiichi had nothing particular to do, it just came with bad face."What did you say to that?""If I'm going to end anyway, so let's at least have fun until the end."And hand in hand, they went to a love hotel. From this moment, the relationship with her in the form of support ... has begun. Download and enjoy!

File size: 701.3 MB
Download Sapo. Kibo - Ojisan, Okane Aru?

The Fate Of Irnia

The Fate Of Irnia

Genre: Femdom, Oral
Game Language: English
Language: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, Linux, MacOs; HDD 500Mb; 1280x720

Description: Every 12 years orcs attack your homeland and each time it has enough takes to protect, but never to strike back.
Your men was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from unknown disease on your 17 th birthday.
He left you alone with your women, your girl and a gift box that you can open only when you reach full age.
That was one year ago... Download and enjoy!

File size: 211.7 MB
Download The Fate Of Irnia

Kairaku Kairai - Momokawa Hinako

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Toys, Anal, Pee, Masturbation, Bukkake, Blowjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 592MB

Description: "I'm your puppet." One day, the hero, a student-loser named Kosaka Kyohei is terrible in appearance doll in the garbage heap and examines it. It was a strange doll, which had a hole in the crotch. "Is that a sex toy? Why open a hole?" Then he picked up the doll and decided to take with them to school. Upon further examination, it turned out to be a small cover on the back. When he opened it, there was manual. Features dolls.
1. If you put a human face photo into the back cover, turn the doll in it.
2. Over time, it will become more experienced in sex, until it becomes a habit daily.
3. This doll will be the property of the owner, with whom she last had sex.
4. The doll will take over all sexual feelings and characteristics of the person who is converted.
5. If the feedback is not progress, no physical relationship, it can begin hostile and strange phenomenon, refer to the owner about this doll.
6. Even pretending to be the person in whose turns remains obedient person with whom to have sex.
7. When faced with his real prototype, then it returns to the image of the doll immediately erased photos, and can not become the same person.
Be careful during intercourse. Download and enjoy!

File size: 592.8 MB
Download Kairaku Kairai - Momokawa Hinako

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Toys, Anal, Pee, Masturbation, Bukkake, Blowjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 592MB

Description: "I'm your puppet." One day, the hero, a student-loser named Kosaka Kyohei is terrible in appearance doll in the garbage heap and examines it. It was a strange doll, which had a hole in the crotch. "Is that a sex toy? Why open a hole?" Then he picked up the doll and decided to take with them to school. Upon further examination, it turned out to be a small cover on the back. When he opened it, there was manual. Features dolls.
1. If you put a human face photo into the back cover, turn the doll in it.
2. Over time, it will become more experienced in sex, until it becomes a habit daily.
3. This doll will be the property of the owner, with whom she last had sex.
4. The doll will take over all sexual feelings and characteristics of the person who is converted.
5. If the feedback is not progress, no physical relationship, it can begin hostile and strange phenomenon, refer to the owner about this doll.
6. Even pretending to be the person in whose turns remains obedient person with whom to have sex.
7. When faced with his real prototype, then it returns to the image of the doll immediately erased photos, and can not become the same person.
Be careful during intercourse. Download and enjoy!

File size: 592.8 MB
Download Kairaku Kairai - Momokawa Hinako

Houkago Escalation - Omoide O Kudasai

Houkago Escalation - Omoide O Kudasai

Genre: Big tits, Bondage, BDSM, Swimsuit, Slavery, Sexual Training, Toys, Anal, Masturbation, Bukkake, Blowjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 617MB
Description: All the memories of summer. Virgin will soon be a married woman. Now it is only bodily relationships. You can make her pregnant, or leave a virgin. Use her mouth, or her ass. What do you want to do with this student? Three locations to choose from, and five suits. And the escalation of relations between teacher and students. Type commands to choose from. Simulation exercises with the overwhelming level of freedom! What will be the end, it depends entirely on the player! Download and enjoy!

File size: 617.3 MB
Download Houkago Escalation - Omoide O Kudasai

Chounyuu Women Ga Yudan Shisugi Ta Ken

Chounyuu Women Ga Yudan Shisugi Ta Ken

Genre: Big tits, Toys, Anal, Bukkake, Handjob, Blowjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 291MB

Description: Ordinary Housewomen Madoka living quiet days, while in their house for her boy to come to the neighbor's boy. He chooses as a target breast Madoka - she just the owner of unusually huge size! One day Madoka promises bad guy, "If you're desperate to protect my boy, then I will allow you to do massage my breasts"And it happened. Although initially feeling uncomfortable, she soon had to give up under his strong and skillful caresses, which are very different from the straightness of his men. And then, brat fully utilizes negligence Madoka, knocking her off her feet and massaging her huge breasts. Madoka soon becomes dependent on the member of the brat, surrendering to his tricks and twists! Download and enjoy!

File size: 290.1 MB
Download Chounyuu Women Ga Yudan Shisugi Ta Ken

Onna No Ko Hajimemashita

Onna No Ko Hajimemashita

Genre: Big tits, Gender Bender, Fantasy, Group sex, Toys, Anal, Bukkake, Masturbation, Blowjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 210MB

Description: The guy had a dream woman and woke up, I saw the same woman that was in a dream before him. And, feeling weird, he examined his body and noticed that he is now a woman's body! This happened because this woman named Sherry succubus.Its task is to collect sperm from the maximum number of men to reclaim depleted magical powers, which it lost in the battle with the girls ... Change gender, women's breasts, sucking her breasts, spanking, masturbation, invoicing for all to see, splatter, , and manic expression. Download and enjoy!

File size: 211.0 MB
Download Onna No Ko Hajimemashita

Onna No Ko Hajimemashita

Onna No Ko Hajimemashita

Genre: Big tits, Gender Bender, Fantasy, Group sex, Toys, Anal, Bukkake, Masturbation, Blowjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 210MB

Description: The guy had a dream woman and woke up, I saw the same woman that was in a dream before him. And, feeling weird, he examined his body and noticed that he is now a woman's body! This happened because this woman named Sherry succubus.Its task is to collect sperm from the maximum number of men to reclaim depleted magical powers, which it lost in the battle with the girls ... Change gender, women's breasts, sucking her breasts, spanking, masturbation, invoicing for all to see, splatter, , and manic expression. Download and enjoy!

File size: 211.0 MB
Download Onna No Ko Hajimemashita

Onesans Do "Anything"

Onesans Do "Anything"

Genre: Animation, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob, Harem, Group sex
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1280x720, HDD: 1.51 GB DirectX: 9.0

Description: Summer vacation .While his parents are gone, his sexy neighbors come to housesit and babysit. His schedule in their hands: dinner, bathtime, bedtime. From the moment he wakes up to the moment he falls asleep,the onesans are duty-bound to take good care of him. Who knows what'll happen! "Why ... why is this happening to me !?"You wake up to an empty house and a note on the table. It reads:"Dear boy,Sorry for the sudden news, while your women and I are gone we've askedyour old friends next door Saki-chan and Ai-chan to take care of you! Good chance to get to know those cuties better. Do not waste it! Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Onesans Do "Anything"

Tonari No Shinkon Hitozuma O Hamedori Netori Harama Seikatsu

Tonari No Shinkon Hitozuma O Hamedori Netori Harama Seikatsu

Genre: Toys, Milk, Bikini, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8/10, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1024 * 768, HDD: 339 MB DirectX: 9.0

Description: The obsession with the new wife living next door, Kishida Momoka, the main character who was eavesdropping on the secret of the couple and was sending daily life. At one point, Momoka shoots the masturbating act and threatens it to acknowledge sex. Then, with gonzo shooting through the innate mystery and Momoka's masochism, she successfully succumbs to Aha! In this way, the best everyday life begins, gonzo and vaginal cum shot the neighbor's wife Momoka. Download and enjoy!

File size: 339.3 MB
Download Tonari No Shinkon Hitozuma O Hamedori Netori Harama Seikatsu

Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina No "Netorase" Houoku Gaiden Part 2

Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina No "Netorase" Houoku Gaiden Part 2

Category: Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 64MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 2GB DirectX: 9.0

Description: Masato who graduated from the school and was to work as a clerk of a construction shop. It will become familiar with a boy who is part-time employee who entered the same period (vine). Saying that you are not confident of yourself With your consultation in the forest, your feelings will grow, and if you notice, you will be in love relationship. To him who was a virgin, Makuhira will show off sex techniques he got from him. They steal their eyes and superimpose their bodies at work and hotels. Masato who gradually retreats to a boyfriend who is different former from him. Forest gradually gets confident though it is worthwhile for virgin training. Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina No "Netorase" Houoku Gaiden Part 2

Bijin Onna Kyoushi Wa, Ore Ni Sakaraenai

Bijin Onna Kyoushi Wa, Ore Ni Sakaraenai

Release Year: 2013

Genre: Striptease, Group, BDSM, Anal, Oral, Footjob, Big tits
Censorship: Is the game
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 330 MB

Description: "I'm going to give it a test here so please review it carefully." And A female teacher who turned down the board book looks back. Mouthy mouth and sharp glasses shining glitter. It is a teacher who is still hard to paint, Ms. Reiko Aoto (Ms. Aireko Aoto) is a teacher. From its stubborn appearance and personality that he was too serious, students were called "Zamas" in the shadow. During her class, she finds it unusual to read and read classmates and erotic books. "Takasaki-kun, come to your living room in the lunch break" Download and enjoy!

File size: 330.4 MB
Download Bijin Onna Kyoushi Wa, Ore Ni Sakaraenai

A Zombie's Life Ver. 0.4

A Zombie's Life Ver. 0.4

Genre: RPG, 2D, Big breasts, Blow job
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows, CPU: PentiumII 450 MHz, RAM: 64 MB, VRAM: 64 MB, HDD: 100 MB

Description: Something happened, and everywhere walking bad men. A boy in a hurry home from school, trying not to be caught bad men in the eye. And almost at the gates of his house bite. Women and girl are worried, now what will happen to him, surely it will turn into zombies. After three days spent , the guy wakes up, and lo! He has not turned into the walking bad men. The guy Pinus became more and harder, as a bonus after the bite. And now he is faced with the task of being primarily in the family and get food along the way to save others squeeze. Also, he is the last man in the city, with all its consequences ... Download and enjoy!

File size: 175.8 MB
Download A Zombie's Life Ver. 0.4

A Zombie's Life Ver. 0.4

A Zombie's Life Ver. 0.4

Genre: RPG, 2D, Big breasts, Blow job
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows, CPU: PentiumII 450 MHz, RAM: 64 MB, VRAM: 64 MB, HDD: 100 MB

Description: Something happened, and everywhere walking bad men. A boy in a hurry home from school, trying not to be caught bad men in the eye. And almost at the gates of his house bite. Women and girl are worried, now what will happen to him, surely it will turn into zombies. After three days spent , the guy wakes up, and lo! He has not turned into the walking bad men. The guy Pinus became more and harder, as a bonus after the bite. And now he is faced with the task of being primarily in the family and get food along the way to save others squeeze. Also, he is the last man in the city, with all its consequences ... Download and enjoy!

File size: 175.8 MB
Download A Zombie's Life Ver. 0.4

Deep Love Diary - Koibito Nikki

Genre: Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 3GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1280 * 960, HDD: 1.08 GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Our true love. It began from a book of diary - Determines the engagement to the hero and Wataru Aomi, was supposed to meet together and matchmaking with the heroine Kitazono Chika. However Futaritomo, romantic feelings, of course not because it was not even in each other friendships. But if the reason to dislike the contrary, neither going to annoy the parents complain,
Since not even that neither was the love in the serious student, how are each other tilted her neck in a good I would Do the Futari if.
Although negotiations are not fantasy to love, it is different from being selected as a man. He says want to get married to choose the destiny on their own. So Chika proposed. "Marriage is already decided. Parents to friend is also not a bad person, Because there is also a good opportunity return the favor to me brought up until now, their does not matter at all in this engagement. But, So I think that it is rude to MoWataru's to you. And if there is no love to my women, it would be worse in boy born soon? So use a period of up to get married, why not strive to become a "true lover"? " Proposal for, also convinced Wataru. It nods that it is the street. Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Deep Love Diary - Koibito Nikki

Genre: Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 3GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1280 * 960, HDD: 1.08 GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Our true love. It began from a book of diary - Determines the engagement to the hero and Wataru Aomi, was supposed to meet together and matchmaking with the heroine Kitazono Chika. However Futaritomo, romantic feelings, of course not because it was not even in each other friendships. But if the reason to dislike the contrary, neither going to annoy the parents complain,
Since not even that neither was the love in the serious student, how are each other tilted her neck in a good I would Do the Futari if.
Although negotiations are not fantasy to love, it is different from being selected as a man. He says want to get married to choose the destiny on their own. So Chika proposed. "Marriage is already decided. Parents to friend is also not a bad person, Because there is also a good opportunity return the favor to me brought up until now, their does not matter at all in this engagement. But, So I think that it is rude to MoWataru's to you. And if there is no love to my women, it would be worse in boy born soon? So use a period of up to get married, why not strive to become a "true lover"? " Proposal for, also convinced Wataru. It nods that it is the street. Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Deep Love Diary - Koibito Nikki

Catch Canvas

Catch Canvas

Genre: Big tits, Yuri, Gyaru Heroine, Swimsuit, Bondage, BDSM, Harem, Romance, Toys, Blowjob
Censorship: None
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 144MB

Description: You start your adventure as soon as you arrive at your men's cabin. Your men, an internationally renowned artist who agreed to take under his wing and help push your art to the next level. Under his tutelage, your job may even be put on public display in the prestigious upcoming art exhibition known that brings instant fame to those who were lucky enough to participate in it.After your arrival, however, you find that it will not be so easy. Your oldster's nowhere to be found, and he leaves you with the task of training of three sexy girls, young artists that they have finished their sculptures of Mars in just two weeks; or you will be left with no show! To make matters worse, the girl is very unmotivated, and have no desire to listen to you, a perfect stranger. Download and enjoy!

File size: 144.5 MB
Download Catch Canvas

Do S Na Sparta Kyonyuu Jokyoushi

Do S Na Sparta Kyonyuu Jokyoushi

Genre: Toys, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1024 * 768, HDD: 391 MB D

Description: The hero who had sent the day-to-day to be yelled and corporal punishment in Sparta teachers and Ryoka Yoshikawa of school. On one occasion, but it was Choshowa and can not even erection, actually found that it is Cock of the owner in unequaled. Using the law that can appoint a seeding teacher, resulting in the Saddle fallen on that nominated hated Ryoka Yoshikawa! Thus, overuse and abuse the fear of de S woman teacher as seeding Onaho, was a dream of the school of active that begin. Download and enjoy!

File size: 390.6 MB
Download Do S Na Sparta Kyonyuu Jokyoushi

Junshin De Hito No Tanomi Kotowarenai Yui

Junshin De Hito No Tanomi Kotowarenai Yui

Genre: Big tits, Bukkake, Anal, Toys, Blowjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 735MB

Description: Shotaro Sakashita was a failure at school, failure in sports,I had no friends or girl of any kind ...Teenage life has been unsuccessful so far. The only thing he had in abundance is the libido,so he spent most of his free days in masturbation. Around this time, he learned about the "girl." "She will never give up convincing requests," rumors.It turned out that this girl was Yui Shirakawa, the most beautiful and the most popular girl in school, Shotaro which was already in love. In fact, he masturbated, imagining her many times in the past. Shotaro came to Yue with his head full of lustful fantasiesand asked her to confirm these rumors. Of course, because he was so outspoken, she could not refuse. Download and enjoy!

File size: 735.5 MB
Download Junshin De Hito No Tanomi Kotowarenai Yui

Signalist Stars!

Signalist Stars!

Genre: Big tits, Comedy, Harem, Group sex, Bukkake, Blowjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 3.96GB

Description: An artificially created island floats in the Pacific Ocean. Here on the island, going to "seek" from across the country. And, no matter what the dream was silly. Whatever great. No matter how small. This city is equally pleased to anyone who seriously seeks to fulfill it. For example, a girl who dreams of a dramatic love in romantic films. For example, a girl who wants to become a very ordinary, mediocre happy bride... For example, a girl who prays that make the world a kinder. For example, the smiling girl near, who wants to look at this dream close. And there was in this city one outstanding fool. Download and enjoy!

File size: 4.1 GB
Download Signalist Stars!

Gyakushuu 5 Anime Edition And Extra Scenario Pack

Gyakushuu 5 Anime Edition And Extra Scenario Pack

Release Year: 2015

Genre: Big tits, Female Protagonist, Fantasy, , Gangbang, Pregnant, Lactation, Futanari, Anal, Blowjob,
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8 HDD: 3.25GB

Description: After the fall of the empire Guillain, uniting a whole, the continent has begun large-scale war. Adele Orcus in times like these, attacked all the cities and the country at the head of a huge monster body, where the orcs were a major take. But the attack on the banks of the country '' Caretto '' greatly changed the fate of Adele. Mocked and taken the queen '' Hay Eytosu 'magic even reached her girl Levin. However, the secret of its strength as a result of this taken to released, Adele and depart in front of the overwhelming take.Then Adele begins to dream of revenge, and her desire for revenge ignited stronger and fiercer in four years. But Levin Eytosu, restoring the ruins, preparing to take revenge on the man who brutally taken her women and many citizens. Finally, their mutual feelings found clash on stage '' Imperial City Cruyff 'Now, the curtain rises again .... Download and enjoy!

File size: 3.4 GB
Download Gyakushuu 5 Anime Edition And Extra Scenario Pack

The Captive Princess Prin Vol.1-2

The Captive Princess Prin Vol.1-2

Genre: 3DCG, Flash, Animation, Straight, Big tits, Blowjob, Titsjob, Anal, Double Penetratio
System requirements (minimum): CPU 2GHz - RAM 512MB - HDD 1GB - Video 256MB - DirectX 9

Description: Feel a new kind of sensation with The Captive Princess Prin,the gorgeous multi-layered Avd fusion of 2D and 3DCG, only from Choco. See a buxom royal elf and halfbred fairy spitroasted by fuck goblins. Optimize your experience with simple yet diverse settings. Download and enjoy!

Presented with Adobe Flash. (Requires Flash Player 8 or greater)
Choose from 1200x800 windowed or full screen display.
In-game buttons can be controlled by mouse alone, or use a keyboard for your convenience.
For best performance on low spec PCs, windowed display is recommended.

File size: 2.1 GB
Download The Captive Princess Prin Vol.1-2

Sex Torture Adv - Kangoku Alice

Sex Torture Adv - Kangoku Alice

Genre: Torture, , Big Breasts / Big Tits
Minimum System Requirements: - HDD 210MB

Description: Operation is done mainly with the mouse. Because it does not correspond to the keyboard operation, please understand. All the selection of blame is the freedom of the player. Nipple torture and insertion as well, Botehara + Nipple Torture + blame Anal, Two Penetration responsibility, topped, breast milk play, etc., etc., can be a variety of play. Download and enjoy!

File size: 205.7 MB
Download Sex Torture Adv - Kangoku Alice

Hent High School Ver.1.05

Hent High School Ver.1.05

Release Year: 2015

In this game you appoint a new principal. Your task is to return to her former glory, glory, to bring great minds .. or turn the school into his personal harem, where you'll never hear "no" from the person you liked or open cafes .. .. .. Maid Cafe Maid cafe with waitresses - .. brothel prostitutes to wealthy people! Everything is in your hands, Director !. Download and enjoy!

PC/Windows/HDD: 700mb/

File size: 542.4 MB
Download Hent High School Ver.1.05

The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator

The year is 1911.
The protagonist Ellio was living a loving life with his elf wife Loretta.
Using their strengths at work, they were doing well in both aspects of their lives.
However, Loretta wasn't good with H things, and Ellio was insecure so they hadn't had much night time activity.
Ellio was gathering up his courage to move forward with it.
However, Fablo appeared before Ellio, and the situation began to get complicated.
Will Loretta be able to resist Fablo's ?
Or will she fall and be corrupted into a lewd girl...
Genre: jRPG, Animation, Male Hero, Female , Elf, Blonde, Married, Big Tits, NTR, Naughty, , Prostitution, Harassment, Consensual, Creampie, Ahegao
Size: 1.16 GB
Censorship: Is
Developer/publisher: Avantgarde
Platform: PC/Windows
Edition type: Original (license)
Tablet: It is not required
Version: 1.14
Language of a game (plot): Japanese
Interface language: Japanese
Postscoring language: Japanese

File size: 1.2 GB
Download The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator

Maid Hero Iris

In Eingard, a world of swords and magic,
Iris and her friends took on the sorcerer Vector.
But her friends were cowed by the power of the enemy, betrayed Iris, and joined Vector's side.
The betrayal sent Iris plummeting into a lower world, to the fallen town of Links ruled by Ludo, where she lost her memories.
Ludo proposed that Iris work has his maid.
Genre: jRPG, Fantasy, Female , Monsters/, Big Breasts/Big Tits, Creampie/Bukkake, Warrior/Knight, Maid, Prostitution, Blowjob, Pregnant
Size: 510 MB
Developer/publisher: Clara Soap
Version: Final
Language of a game (plot): English
Interface language: English

File size: 526.2 MB
Download Maid Hero Iris

Hot & Bothered Celyn

Celyn runs a smalltown church in the name of her goddess, Celity.
However, Celity is a minor deity with no followers.
Nobody comes to Celyn's church, and the poor nun is starving.
Perhaps it's time to proselytize in a more effective way?
Celyn starts by hearing the confessions of her community and secretly solving their troubles.
For that, at nighttime, she uses her holy gifts but ditches her robes and cornette.
To do a lot of good, sometimes you gotta be a little bad...
Genre: jRPG, Fantasy, Female Heroine, Prostitution, Transformation, Nasty, Big Breasts/Big Tits, Pet, Blonde Hair, Creampie/Bukakke, Nuns
Size: 354 MB
Developer/publisher: Hourglass & Pencil
Version: English
Game language: English

File size: 365.2 MB
Download Hot & Bothered Celyn

Here comes H-hero!

A country on a certain continent ...
Brave Melfa was challenging the final battle with the demon king ...
It was Melfa who defeated the devil after a fierce battle
What was waiting in the royal capital was the betrayal of the king and the people ...
It was a desperate Melfa
To destroy the country with the demons ... and
To revenge the king and the people ...
I was getting up again!.
Genre: jRPG, Fantasy, Female Heroine, Mature, Naughty, Big Tits, Knight, Bikini, Consensual, Monsters, Tentacles, Creampie, Milking, Titsjob, Group, Harassment
Size: 357 MB
Developer/publisher: Autonoe
Version: 1.0

File size: 368.3 MB
Download Here comes H-hero!

Emiliana Holy Lady's Demonic Covenant

A young girl named Emiliana looking fine with her blond hair lives modestly as a nun in a remote village, Zamak.
One day, a soldier comes from the central city, Marysass, and abducts Laula, who is Emiliana's little , in the name of the witch-hunt.
To save Laula, Emiliana devotes her virginity to Beherit, a demon, and attains power to fight in return, becoming a "witch".
Having lost her humane qualities, Emiliana will be instilled with, still yet keeping her devout and saint-like mindset in mind, sexual pleasures given by men and monsters on her adventure in search of Laula.
Genre: jRPG, Fantasy, BattleFuck, Female , Nun, Gothic, Blond Hair, Clothes Changing, Violation, Monsters, , Interspecies sex, Creampie, Bukkake, Big Tits, Blowjob, Handjob
Size: 487 MB
Developer/publisher: White Moor
Version: 1.25
Game language: English

File size: 502.6 MB
Download Emiliana Holy Lady's Demonic Covenant

Adventurer Miria and the Tower of Desire

A Tower of Desire allows any wish come true if you reach its top floor.
Adventurer Miria hears such rumors and visits the city of Beilun near the Tower of Desire.
Will Millia succeed to the Tower of Desire?
Various difficulties await inside!
Genre: jRPG, Clothes Changing, Female , Big Tits, Corruption, Harassment, Masturbation, Exposure, Exhibitionism, Group, Monsters, , Blowjob, Titsjob, Handjob, Creampie
Size: 267 MB
Developer/publisher: Absolute
Version: 1.14

File size: 275.6 MB
Download Adventurer Miria and the Tower of Desire

Treasure Chest Corps - Fight Demons to Restore the Barrier

From long ago, monsters had appeared in this world, and had begun a war with humans.
This is the Lam castle within the Heavens Kingdom.
The barrier tower that was protecting the town suddenly stopped working after an unknown attack.
The demons quickly invaded.
To get the barrier tower up and running again,
Limly the scholar and a small group of adventurers was hired for the job..
Genre: Action, ADV, Animation, Fantasy, X-Ray, Creampie, Violation, Group Sex, Neko, Unity
Size: 1012 MB
Developer/publisher: WhitePeach
Version: Final

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Treasure Chest Corps - Fight Demons to Restore the Barrier

Sissy Maker

Sissy Maker is an adult point-and-click adventure game. It's a mix of erotic interactive novel and dating sim. You play as, James, a young landlord and his only tenant, Chris. Your objective of the game is to help Chris achieve his dream of becoming a full-fledged transsexual woman (and settle a sizable rental debt at the same time). Sissy Maker offers an engaging storyline and a colorful cast of characters to provide a unique and entertaining experience. The game has multiple endings and endless potential for additional stories, characters, and endings!
Genre: ADV, Point and Click, Date-Sim, Big tits/Big Breasts, Doggystyle, Anal, Transformation, Futanari, Multiple Endings
Size: 400 MB
Censorship: Is Absent/eat a patch for removal
Developer/publisher: Sissy Maker
Version: v3.00

File size: 412.6 MB
Download Sissy Maker

Mam wa Taimanin

Release Year: 2019

Genre: ADV, Female , Big tits, Oral, Blowjob, Paizuri
Medicine: Not required
Language games in Japanese
System Requirements: OS: WinXP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, CPU: Core 2 Duo, RAM: 2GB; HDD: 1.67GB

If you do housework and turn on the TV by chance,
I turned to the news I heard.
Consistent case of the disappearance of a housewife, which shows a broad show.
"You're lying ... Kanae, Shizu, Ryouko"
There were women who had no connection in the world,
Those who understand this have something in common.

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Mam wa Taimanin

Ravager

Genre: ADV, Fantasy, Male Hero, Blowjob, Vaginal sex, Monster, Monster girl, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Male domination, Titfuck, Transformation, Voiced
Version: 2.0.2
Language games in English
System Requirements: OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1, CPU: 2.01GHz, RAM: 512MB; HDD: 111MB

We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it's the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.

File size: 756.0 MB
Download Ravager

Sex Friend Osananajimi

Genre: ADV, Big tits, Blowjob, Titsjob, Bondage, Toys
Language games in Japanese
System Requirements: OS: Windows WinXP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, CPU: 2.0GHz, RAM: 2GB; HDD: 1.67GB

The couple of men and women in the support group, who constitute the majority in the class, have a subtle event less than a joint party and less than a joint party.

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Sex Friend Osananajimi

Back