Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Their Planned Backfired - Jayda Blayze and Lexi Warrior - Full HD 1080p

Jayda Blayze and Lexi Warrior are competing reporters. They are investigating a woman and run into each other trespassing at her house. They decide to team up and go to her office to get her nice and tied up so they have more freedom to go through her belongings, only their rope skills are lackluster and the woman escapes from being left hogtied and gagged on her desk with relative ease and heads for home to get revenge. When the scene starts JJ is already tied and about to be gagged and then hogtied on the table. So once she escapes she wants to get revenge and to be sure that neither can escape. The scene cuts to Jayda being overpowered and then shown all tied up. She is soon gagged with the big scarf she was wearing around her neck and lots of packing tape. Her arms are tied so tightly, hugging her body and she is frogtied and struggling about on the floor. She can not escape, eventually she is dragged out of the scene. Next Lexi is shown being overpowered and then shown tied tight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4926kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Their Planned Backfired - Jayda Blayze and Lexi Warrior - Full HD 1080p

Questions Part Two Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

When she feels the juice flowing through her she screams in agony. If Nicki does not give up everything the members want to know, and fast, she is going to spend a lot of intimate time with his little power box.

Duration: 57:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 641.3 MB

Download Questions Part Two Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew

TopGrl Pushing Daisy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TopGrl Pushing Daisy

Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Cast: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.

Duration: 47:42

File size: 536.6 MB

Download Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Hazel Hypnotic - Volunteer

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Ballgag

Hazel Hypnotic came through the door ready to submit to a strong personality. SD gave her the tour and gift wrapped her while they waited for PD to come home. He has all of the power and a million painful ideas on how she can please him. PD had been looking for a new mouth and pussy to fuck anyway. It is a good thing Hazel was nice enough to volunteer.

Duration: 49:51

File size: 560.6 MB

Download Hazel Hypnotic - Volunteer

Hooded & Gagged in White Leather

For this one, I had no idea what I wanted to do going into it, so I kind of made it all up as I went. Mina is wearing a white cotton bodysuit and striped thigh high socks. She is bound into a tight box tie, tightly laced into a new open mouth hood and a matching harness ballgag is tightly secured over the top. She is blind, hooded and gagged. Her head encased in leather. She then has her legs bound in a rear cross legged position and eventually finds herself hogtied tightly with a rope attached to her harness gag and pulled right back lifting her head uncomfortably and secured to her arms behind her. She is made to cum with the doxy until the unforgiving position is too taxing for her and she had to be let go. Our longest update yet! For those who requested to see the whole raw process from beginning to end this is it.

Duration: 52:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hooded & Gagged in White Leather

Rough Anal Service For Nasty Alexa Nova

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alexa Nova
Genres: BDSM, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Painal, Face slapping, Mind fucking, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Pissing, Rimjobs
Video language: English

The Assylum Tea Room is in full service, at last. This means it's time to train these submissive girls in anal appropriateness and piss properness. Hot little Alexa Nova is up first. She takes a piss in piledriver, deep into her colon, before squirting it out into a bowl for inspection. This is followed by some golden , rough anal sex and ass to mouth, and a little face fucking. She rims Dr. Mercies while he enjoys a cup of tea too. Then he cums into her cup for her to gobble down like an obedient girl's proper beverage. It was a good lesson, deep down in the Assylum rabbit hole.

Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6347kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rough Anal Service For Nasty Alexa Nova

Abigail Annalee - Saw

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it's me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I'm here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Abigail Annalee - Saw

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Overstimulated

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Overstimulated

InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Domination, Hardcore

It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely f"ck her face, but it turns out to be worse.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2

HardTied Deception Cherie DeVille

Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

The room Cherie DeVille is in is full of tools but none of them are within her reach. If they were maybe she would stand a opportunity at acquiring away from the chain that keeps her neck vigorously joined to the ceiling.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 526.9 MB

Download HardTied Deception Cherie DeVille

Judicial Caning Scene 2

Release Year: 2021

Two friends are chatting about the new job one of them has just gotten: She's been hired as a medical assistant at the Ministry of Justice.
It's a very interesting job, since it requires her to register and attend to the young women who accept corporal punishment as an alternative to prison.She is responsible for giving them a preliminary examination and preparing them for the dozens of cane strokes generally administered. In order to prevent these girls from losing control while being beaten, they must first relieve themselves in her presence.

Format: avi
Duration: 55:40
Video: 400x320, DivX 5, 420kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 266.0 MB

Download Judicial Caning Scene 2

American Punishment Collections Part 3

Genres: Bdsm, Spanking, Humilation

In our latest compilation we include "Painful Probation" about a probation officer that finds that her wards have not been following the prescribed methods of behavior. So she must take matters into her own hands! In "Spanking Big E" we not only have spanking and caning but also a session of controlled . This may be just to your liking! In "Doctor Knows Best" Erzebet is a renowned discipline therapist. Her first two encounters this day include Noile and Samara. Their bottoms are soon reddened by her use of the cane and paddle.

Duration: 59:33
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1637kbps

File size: 774.4 MB

Download American Punishment Collections Part 3

Adventure of two girlfriends

A couple of well-known to many meshes, one of which - a young Julia, and the second name I do not remember, but also well-known and girl - stripped naked and subjected to crucifixion in some woods. See screenshots and photos, download, and enjoy the natural beauty of two young creatures contorted with agony pretty face!

Duration: 48:00
Video: 704x336, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Adventure of two girlfriends

All Stretched Out - Sasha

Genres: BDSM, Anal Fingering, BBQ Skewer, Butt Plug, Cage, Caning, Clit Ring, Dildo, Electrical Play, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hand Job, Hitachi, Hood, Nipple Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Piercings, Pogo, Tattoo,

Being suspended in a cage about 6 feet above the ground has Sasha wondering what is coming next. From underneath her PD has great access to her ass and pussy. And the system of pullies is designed so that when he wants to PD can lower Sasha down to the ground and fuck her face mercilessly.
And the next stop for Sasha? The Rack. It is a medieval device used to stretch people out. They used it to extract confessions. We will use it to just keep her still while PD goes to work. It is hard to make her sit patiently while he puts these incredibly painful nipple clamps on. It is even more difficult to keep her from squirming against that dildo she is impaled on. Without incredible devices like this one it may be a lost cause.

Duration: 49:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 578.6 MB

Download All Stretched Out - Sasha

Sarah Blake

The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope

Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Sarah Blake

Dolcett Delight - Alani Pi

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it.
He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach.
Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner.
I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps

Download Dolcett Delight - Alani Pi

Abigail

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Abigail Dupree knows all too well that the life of a slave girl is a hard one. She lives under the complete control of her master Matt. She succumbs to his every will and whim, comes to his every beck and call. But her life is about to get even harder with the plans Matt has for her today.

Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best. He has lots of toys he wants to play with today, and Abigail is the best one of all.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Abigail

Hotel Boss Blackmails PSS For Sex - Georgie Lyall - Full HD 1080p

In the scene she plays the manager of the hotel we've been filming some smut in. There have been complaints about the noise and in she comes giving us grief and threatening to blackball us with all the other local hotels. Although she might not, she explains, if Pascal can see his way to taking his cock out of his trousers and giving her a jolly good seeing-to. Deal done.

Duration: 41:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3124kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 992.9 MB

Download Hotel Boss Blackmails PSS For Sex - Georgie Lyall - Full HD 1080p

Taylor Made

Cast: Taylor Mae
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle. She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles. She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her. He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her. Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down. He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Taylor Made

The Angst of Ashly Part One

Cast: Hailey Young Sasha

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.

Duration: 44:40

File size: 502.4 MB

Download The Angst of Ashly Part One

Insex - Twitchy and Wet, Part 1

912 and PD go nuclear in a face-slapping, cock-sucking, breast-bashing Live Feed that reeks of corporal like you've never seen corporal before. Pd whips, beats, slaps, and canes like the Hounds of Hell are nipping at his heels. You get the sense that 912 has promised herself, she won't give in. This is play for the love of it, when you've blown away the limits and you don't give a damn.

Duration: 56:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1122kbps

File size: 524.7 MB

Download Insex - Twitchy and Wet, Part 1

Tricia Oaks - Signals

Tricia Oaks is no stranger to pain. She has spent enough time with Pd to know how this is going to happen. He is going to tie her up so that she is completely helpless. When she gets wet from that, he will know. The pain is just as erotic. There is no hiding it from him; when he takes advantage of her she loves it and cannot stop her body from responding. She can scream until her voice is gone, but her wet pussy will keep giving her away.

Duration: 58:20

File size: 656.1 MB

Download Tricia Oaks - Signals

Contradicting Slut Zayda J.

Cast: Zayda J.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Zayda doesn't realize how dangerous frustrating Elise can be. Elise is going to play her games, she is going to play rough, but the more Zayda tries to struggle or resist the more likely Elise is to take things to the next level.

Duration: 47:06

File size: 529.9 MB

Download Contradicting Slut Zayda J.

Denali Winter, Claire Adams - Trashy Winter

Cast: Denali Winter, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Ballgag, Torture, Pinched nipples

Denali Winter thinks that she is so damn cute. She has the stylish haircut and the cool tattoos. Claire Adams does not care. Why should she? Denali can think the world of herself but in the eyes of Claire she will never be anything more than trash. And all Claire cares about is making sure that Denali knows it.

Duration: 49:28

File size: 556.5 MB

Download Denali Winter, Claire Adams - Trashy Winter

Nicki Blue, Claire Adams - White Silk

Cast: Nicki Blue, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture, Bound, Breast torture

Nicki Blue was a rare commodity. When she came to us she was a girl who still had the last symbol of her purity. Claire Adams could not bring herself to break that last seal, but it does not mean they cannot have a little fun.
In all of the fantasies that dance through her mind at night Nicki is just a helpless sacrifice to the appetites of men. They tie her down and use her to satisfy their sexual depravities. She had never imagined that being in service to a woman could be so gratifying. The memory of her time with Claire has replaced her longing for a man.

Duration: 53:31

File size: 602.0 MB

Download Nicki Blue, Claire Adams - White Silk

HD Bdsm Sex Videos This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe.

Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 736.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To Part 2

IR - Headless Hunter Part Two - Blonde Delirious Hunter

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.
Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download IR - Headless Hunter Part Two - Blonde Delirious Hunter

Prepped to Be Wrecked

Cast: Rebecca Vanguard

Rebecca Vanguard (previously known as Sailor Luna) is back, this time for even harsher treatment then before. On the menu: 3 days of depravity and hard, rough use. This was day 1. Dr. Mercies interviewed Rebecca and then immediately proceeded to face-fuck her. There was a lot of deep ass eating, of course, with Rebecca using her finger to deliver an-extra thorough cleaning. All the while, she was spanked, paddled, and face-slapped. As cum dripped down her face, Dr. Mercies congratulated her on completing her warmup. Rebecca did a good job submitting. Dr. Mercies was quite pleased.

Duration: 41:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6262kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Prepped to Be Wrecked

Tickled

Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Tits Torture

Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait. When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes, he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control. Every which way he decides to tie her she's basically screwed. He gets what he wants, but will she ever get what she wants. He gives her orgasms aplenty, but is that truly what Wenona wants?

Duration: 37:03
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 768.0 MB

Download Tickled

Whipped, Bound and Boxed - Ashley Lane

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Ashley Lane is someone you may not be familiar with. She is a hot redhead, though, and really, what more do you need to know? She bears all the hallmarks of a girl who is looking for a good time. Nipple piercings, a hood piercing, a short skirt and heels? She knows exactly what she came here for, even if she isn't going to come right out and say it. OT knows, too, though, and he's going to give it to her.
There's nothing worse than a tease, especially one that is faking it. Ashley makes disgusted faces when OT puts his hands on her. She screams and struggles whenever he's whipping or caning her. For a girl whose face and voice say how horrified she is to be handled like this, her body is telling a completely different story. He ignores all her protesting, checks her cunt, and finds her dripping wet. She doesn't even need a warm up when he starts to push Mr. Pogo inside of her. Seconds later she is having the first of many squirting orgasms. It's hard to fake innocence when you're cum.

Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 925.2 MB

Download Whipped, Bound and Boxed - Ashley Lane

The Orifice Part 1

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation

Luci starts in the stocks. With her hands and neck bound she struggles to scratch an itch on her face. Our adorable subject answers all the questions the members ask her. She talks about why she got her nipples pierced and other interesting stories about herself.

Duration: 55:26
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 715kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 326.7 MB

Download The Orifice Part 1

Discipline in Russia Part 39

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Discipline in Russia Part 39

Slave Abigail Is Tormented And Humiliated

We get to do a lot of fun and interesting things when the live feeds get going. Abigail Dupree is just finishing up her time getting railed by Rain DeGrey. It's time to start hitting her with the really intense bondage and punishment.
Foot canings hurt, but they aren't what we're talking about when we say intense. We're talking about taping her eyes shut and flogging her face. We're talking about suspending her from crotch rope and a strappado, with her legs spread wide open. We're talking about locking her down inside of our barrel with only her head poking up so we can torment her face and humiliate her in front of the live audience.

Duration: 47:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 965.9 MB

Download Slave Abigail Is Tormented And Humiliated

Alexxa Bound - Strapped On

Cast: Alexxa Bound
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Ballgag, Torture

All day Alexxa Bound knows that Elise Graves is going to fuck her. She is going to get it whether she wants it or not. The only real question is how much foreplay there is going to be.
For most foreplay is some heavy petting or making out, but for Elise it is all about making Alexxa scream. Whips, clamps, gags and rope are all going to come into play before the dildos even make their first appearance. Once Elise straps on, though, Alexxa really starts to wail.

Duration: 50:51

File size: 572.1 MB

Download Alexxa Bound - Strapped On

Wenona - Glass Injection

Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Ballgag, Torture, Breast torture

Whatever it takes to get Wenona off, Elise Graves is going to make
sure it gets done. But it is definitely going to have its price.
Payment will be exacted in the forms of screams and moans, the sounds most pleasing to Elise. Every cane stroke, flogging or whipping is designed to get the maximum reaction out of Wenona. The same could be said for how Elise makes her cum. She pounds her cunt and vibrates it as intensely as possible.
There is more to this than just some pain and some penetration,
though. One of the things Elise loves most is humiliating the people in her power. In this case there is a giant syringe that is her
weapon of choice. It won't be much use for breaking the skin but it
is great for getting fluids into otherwise tight holes. Wenona's
cunt may not hold water, but her tight little ass is perfect for the
Glass Injection.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1389kbps

File size: 593.3 MB

Download Wenona - Glass Injection

Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot blonde part1 HD 1080p

Young blonde in blue dress, with beautiful tits, with sexy ass and with shaved pussy plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - handsand legson hte floor He spanks her. he fucks her wet naked pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast on the outdoor.

Format: m4v
Duration: 32:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4578kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot blonde part1 HD 1080p

Mouth Ass Whore - 720p

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.
When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath.
The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax. Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.

Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Mouth Ass Whore - 720p

Repped to Be Wrecked

Cast: Rebecca Vanguard
Genres: Blowjob, Facial, Rimjob

Rebecca Vanguard (previously known as Sailor Luna) is back, this time for even harsher treatment then before. On the menu: 3 days of depravity and hard, rough use. This was day 1. Dr. Mercies interviewed Rebecca and then immediately proceeded to face-fuck her. There was a lot of deep ass eating, of course, with Rebecca using her finger to deliver an-extra thorough cleaning. All the while, she was spanked, paddled, and face-slapped. As cum dripped down her face, Dr. Mercies congratulated her on completing her warmup. Rebecca did a good job submitting. Dr. Mercies was quite pleased.

Duration: 41:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6262kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Repped to Be Wrecked

Klawdya Rothschild

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it. Her tongue is tied to her clit. The vibrator is put on her clit. She tries to struggle. She really does. The stimulation is so intense her body fights on it's own. It's overwhelming - almost too much. The more the vibrator sits on her clit the closer she gets.

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

Download Klawdya Rothschild

Back