Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Training of slave Sh

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2928kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 956.8 MB

Download Training of slave Sh

Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.
This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations - I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him - I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!

I am famished and thirsty - .

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque

KidnapHer Volume 9

Bondage in the fact that neither is a pure form of the studio Detective Chronicles. Each film consists of several nearly plotless scenes.

Duration: 58:42
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 305.6 MB

Download KidnapHer Volume 9

Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

Download Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

Melody has some experience as a sub and that's good for days like this one...From the very first minute of her shoot, she is bound in inescapable bondage by Feenix...and that's only the beginning...he tests her with flogger and tight clamps, anal hooks and electric shock...and Melody stays strong through each scene, waiting for her chance to cum...Feenix delivers on the vibrators and Melody loses control into squirting and multiple orgasms.

Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 551.2 MB

Download Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Peppers Game Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Groping , Big Tits , Sweater Fetish

I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage as Pepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in.

Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 733.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Peppers Game Part 2

Tough love

Release Year: 2005
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: 625, Koko
Genres: BDSM, Blindfold, Breathplay, Caning, Cattle-prod, Chain, Chair, Decoration, Device, Dildo, Electro, Orgasm, Gag, Knife-play,Labia-clamp, Marks, Metal, Mr-Pogo, Noose, Nose-hook, Pissing, plastic bag, Tip-toe, Tit-Torture, Vibrator

Gagged and spread-eagled by a harsh metal spreader bar, her juicy pussy looks delious and inviting as PD straddles her face. Cyd wants to play too so a coin is tossed to decide this helpless victims fate. Who gets her ass or who gets her mouth.
One dildo goes in her ass and one in her cunt. The hard black cocks fuck her mercilessly. Rhythmically in her pussy and deep down into her throat. Her holes are fucked hard and deep. It almost sounds as if she purrs like a little kitten, while the two pervs get off on her discomfort.
Not one, but two mr pogo's invade her private sex holes by surprize, entering her tight flesh. Her ass gets fucked slowly while het mouth is occupied by the other black invader. A hard deep push makes her scream. She was not ready for this.

Format: avi
Duration: 52:49
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1190kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 512.8 MB

Download Tough love

Mistress Madieanne and her Fantastic Gear Collection

Madieanne has been acquiring gear since she has been a Mistress, and her collection spans a wide range of fetish interests. Her studio is like a museum. It's safe to say that she can entertain most of her client requests for both traditional or unusual play, spanning rubber, metal, water sports, feminizing, institutional, , breath control, and more which I can't remember. Madieanna has a lot of experience. She is mature, knowledgeable, safe, and has a sense of humor. She is meticulous about keeping her gear clean. When you watch this video it becomes clear that she loves her work. She would be the right fit for both novice and seasoned players.

Duration: 35:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mistress Madieanne and her Fantastic Gear Collection

Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games.

Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

She does not want him to be displeased. She knows that the choice between this torment and the unknown punishment should be an easy one, but for some reason she almost chokes on the words before they leave her mouth. Only her fear loosens her tongue.

Duration: 38:49

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Katie Thornton Lisa Did Supe

Genres: Bondage

Katie is taken to a small room where they plan on having some fun at katie's expense. She is tied to a chair, and then her thighs are pulled apart and tied.

Duration: 43:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Katie Thornton Lisa Did Supe

Extreme Torture Part 12

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12

Wishlist

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic

Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.

Duration: 58:29

File size: 657.9 MB

Download Wishlist

Beverly Hills

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamps

Beverly Hills is a sex worker. That's perfect for him because he likes to push women who think they are sexually enlightened. Their surprise when they realize they hadn't even scratched the surface is delightful. Her outfit hides what he finds out is an amazing body. Fit and toned, but curvy in all the best places. Her giant tits and wide hips make him instantly excited. He decides early on that she's going to get his dick. As he slowly breaks her down inside and out he fucks every inch of her. She's hornier than she knows what to do with and that's when he knows... He's got 'er.

Duration: 47:44
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 990.0 MB

Download Beverly Hills

Banana Wrap

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

This is a strange video we shot at MedicalToys years ago when we visited them for a week of bondage fun. They had leased a warehouse next door to their offices, so there was plenty of room for play. I took it upon myself to build a rig that would hold our padded 'gingerbread' mummification board out and away from the wall, suspended in mid-air. This was the second time I had tried this. The first time was years before at home when I mounted the gingerbread board a foot or so away from the wall. This time I wanted to see how far away from the wall I could mount the board. The only way I could do this was to have an exceptionally strong and rigid wall to bold the pipes to. The wall of this warehouse provided the answer. Believe it or not, the rear wall of this warehouse is made of 2x6 redwood planks stacked next to each, other side-by-side. Yep! So, in effect, the wall is 6 inches thick solid redwood the entire distance of the rear warehouse wall! You might find this unbelievable, but y.

Duration: 49:28
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Banana Wrap

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Luna's Test Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Big Tits , Legs

Luna is tightly cleave gagged with a wide Ace bandage before I finish roping her legs. The drool starts to flow as I tie her elbows together... almost together. More rope is tied around her arms and body and cinched. I then remove the heavy clamps. You can tell how strong they are by the indentations left behind. I put her on the dirty concrete floor. I want to see her struggle. She struggles a little, but I'm not overly impressed with her effort. If she's not going to put in the effort, then I'm just going to make it so she can't move at all. I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tie her hair to her big toes. Her feet are also bound and tied off to her wrists. I tell her that she'd better get a pedicure before she visits again.

Duration: 31:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 703.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Luna's Test Part 2

HardTied Angel Allwood All About the Booby

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though.

Duration: 53:39
Audio: 112kbps

Download HardTied Angel Allwood All About the Booby

IR - A Purple Rain - Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Today we have the beautiful Rain DeGrey on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.
The scene opens on a helpless Rain DeGrey in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.
In this position she can't offer any resistance as Cyd Black cuts away her dress with scissors. A small scrap of cloth and a pair of stockings are the only things left covering her and they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. If she was planning on protesting her defrocking the rag-gag in her .

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IR - A Purple Rain - Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black

Lavender Rayne - Consequences

Cast: Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Ballgag, Hogtied

Lavender Raine is going to have one very interesting day. Claire Adams wants to play and she has so many good games in mind. Claire pulls her up into a full suspension and begins to have her fun. The best part is watching Lavender try to keep her lips wrapped around a cock while Claire busies herself on the other end. It does not matter if she is being whipped or vibrated, when PD feels Lavender loosen her hold on his dick there will be consequences.

Duration: 40:11

File size: 452.0 MB

Download Lavender Rayne - Consequences

Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

Cast: Cherry Torn

She does not want him to be displeased. She knows that the choice between this torment and the unknown punishment should be an easy one, but for some reason she almost chokes on the words before they leave her mouth. Only her fear loosens her tongue.

Duration: 38:49

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

Oh! My Goodness Part 3

We've got Siouxsie Q flat on her back with her feet up in the air. The wooden frame she's locked to keeps her soles perfectly placed for a bit of caning action. Her ass is sticking out, practically begging to be taken advantage of by the same tools. A bit of bare handed spanking turns her cheeks bright pink.
We aren't through with her after a bit of spanking, though. We've got a brutal fucking machine that will pound her asshole relentlessly while the celebrator works her clit. Leather straps gag her but they don't keep her from screaming out when the ecstasy of orgasm overcomes her. She's in a total bondage lockdown with no way to avoid this anal assault. She loves it at first, of course, but when we crank the fucking machine to maximum after she has already cum she just wishes that she was doing anything else.
It's a fine wish for her to make until we have her bent over a metal frame with her ass up in the air. She isn't even standing on the ground, her high heels are hooked into .

Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 914.8 MB

Download Oh! My Goodness Part 3

Creep Keep

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Creep Keep

Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Over the years, we've probably seen well over a hundred ladies submit to Master Rick Savage in one of his bondage videos. As this movie gets under way, Rick informs us that the model is not just any ordinary model or slave. It's his girlfriend, Camille. And as the action progresses, we realize that we're witnessing something exceptional - the intimacy that a "real life" couple brings to the screen. The chemistry between Master Rick and his Camille is obvious. And, maybe because of their relationship, the movie is very sensual. Yes, there's bondage, dominance and submission, and amazing S&M. But at times the sensuality just pours through the screen.

Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

Download Rick Savage's Actual B&D Girlfriend

Bondage Barbie

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

Duration: 46:52
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Bondage Barbie

Insex - The Ripening part 2

She is exhausted! She had to stand in "the hole". The shooting starts at the morning and PD pours a bucked of dirt over the faces.
Then they are bound to the chairs. Then electroshocks. Later the day they are restrained in the woods for some hour.
The highlight is the end with the slow hanging! The bassin slowly fills with water so that the rope acquires tighter and tighter!

Duration: 50:21
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1711kbps

File size: 681.5 MB

Download Insex - The Ripening part 2

StrapOnSquad Marina Angel, Esmi Lee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo

The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Marina Angel, Esmi Lee

Broken Blonde: Part 3

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamps

Unlike our lovely decoration, Rain isn't done after a bit of fun. We've got her face down and ass up, bound by her ankles and wrists over a barrel. Ashley is looking on from her cage, happy that what comes next isn't happening to her. Rain gets caned so brutally that the welts form instantly. She's whipped so hard that her back is covered in stripes. Tears pour down her face and she grips her bondage for support. She's spitting, cursing and crying but we don't let us for a second. She said she didn't feel challenged enough earlier. Well, she certainly doesn't have that problem now.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

Download Broken Blonde: Part 3

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Lexy Mae Post Tied pt 2

Genres: Bondage , Pantyhose, Stockings , Panty Fetish , Hand Over Mouth

Lexy's captor shows her what's going in her mouth next... a huge blue sponge. She has a "You've got to be fucking kidding" look on her face. Unfortunately he's not. It is shoved completely in her mouth. He produces a full roll of vet wrap and uses it it all. Wrap after wrap makes sure the sponge stays tightly in her mouth. He walks away and watches her struggle for a while. Not only doe she struggle in her bondage, but she struggles trying to endure the expanding sponge gag that has been shoved in her mouth. He returns after a while and removes the gag. Lexy tries to remain quiet as he ties a rope into her hair and then pulls it tight and ties it off at the top of the post. Her captor clamps her sore nipples once again... this time with clover clamps. She yelps and curses very loudly. She just earned herself another gag.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 786.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Lexy Mae Post Tied pt 2

Hailey Redux Part One Hailey Young, Sasha

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hailey Young, Sasha
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

While white noise plays into her ears we have a nice discussion with the decoration model, Sasha. Once we have a few ideas, though, we change the audio over to our feed.

Duration: 44:40

File size: 502.4 MB

Download Hailey Redux Part One Hailey Young, Sasha

Sucked Together

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

There's been a lot of vac-beds, vac-racks, vac-cubes and vac-sacks on the fetish market. Everyone seems to be selling them, and there are many variations to choose from. However, here is a new twist on the vacuum idea. This is a two person vac-sack custom made by a rubber friend of both Elise Graves and I. There are two neck openings in the sack, one is slightly bigger than the other to accommodate both a male and female neck size. If you enjoy cuddling or 'spooning' with your partner, this special vac-sack is for you.

Duration: 38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sucked Together

Sybil Hawthorne - Dairy Pillows

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Spanked, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Gagged, Hogtied

Sybil Hawthorne has a pair of heels that look good on her feet, but they look so much better crammed into her ass. It looks like her lower half is going to be taking the brunt of the punishment today, but PD prefers to concentrate on softer targets. Her tits are going to suffer. From start to finish they are going to be bound tightly and hit hard. He has unique ways of making them hurt. The pain is enough to block out her memories of the other things she has endured. Each treatment pushes her until she breaks and begs for something that may be even worse.

Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

Download Sybil Hawthorne - Dairy Pillows

Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Physical and mental pain are equally satisfying. So when he finds out that she can shoot her cum out in an arc, of course he is going to find a way to use it against her. Niki cries at the drop of a hat.

Duration: 56:48

File size: 638.8 MB

Download Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Greta's Confessions

A blonde sexpot, stuffed into a skintight dress, makes her way into a confession booth where she proceeds to admit to her sins. And what confessions! In a series of flashbacks we catch the bitch teasing the hell out of a stranded fresh girl, a cheating wife and a sexually aggressive dyke, whose tits and pussy she avariciously licks and sucks! Greta is warned, "You'll have to do penance." What will she have to do for her penance? Watch and find out.

Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Greta's Confessions

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Cast: Courtney Taylor

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it.

Duration: 46:52
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Whiny Bitch Part 1 - Elise Graves

Cast: Elise Graves, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

Most girls spend a few hours with us and they are done. Elise Graves has come back for another live feed because those hours really are too few. She enjoys the hard bondage. Whether it's rope, metal or the straight jacket, the feeling of being restricted excites her. It is especially potent when her airways feel the tension as much as her limbs. Put a hood over her head or a constricting collar around her neck and watch her pussy get wet in a matter of minutes.
The reason we keep bringing her back though, is her dedication. So many of our lovely ladies balk at the first feeling of a spiked board underneath them. We hang Elise over it for a few minutes and then lower her onto the mark. We get to watch her reaction as the pressure of the sharp spines jabs into her soles. It is not a subdued one. Elise has always been a crier, and even though we cannot see her tears through the hood she is wearing the screams and sobs let us know they are there.

Duration: 49:26

File size: 556.2 MB

Download Whiny Bitch Part 1 - Elise Graves

Forbidden Domination For Petite Slave

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Elle Voneva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

The berries in OT's bushes are just too enticing for Elle Voneva. She's just the pretty little thing OT was hoping to catch. She can't help tasting his berries, but when she wakes up she's very sorry she did. She finds herself bound in the grass with a giant ballgag in her mouth.
Just as Elle wanted a tasty treat so does OT. He reddens her ass and ties her up in different positions. She's very flexible which makes a lovely addition to OT's plans. Once she's properly bound outside to a frame he's constructed she is his to torment.

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Forbidden Domination For Petite Slave

Am Pranger

Grete, a red-haired maiden at the court of a respectable farmer, gets in the visor of two sotted ruffians when she cleans her laundry in the brook. These accuse them of the witchcraft and provide for the transportation Gretes in the dark witch's tower. There it is submitted to strict questioning: to the castigation one draws up them, with heavy weights on the tender feet she must hang. Then the maltreated witch's woman is put in the nude to the public pillory. Here the people may direct them, there is the judgment. Quick a small crowd of upright citizens forms around the woman to torment them and to degrade as a punishment for her sinful offences...

Duration: 52:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 571.0 MB

Download Am Pranger

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Hogtie Honeys Part 1

Autumn starts us out, dressed in a silver minidress and high heels. She's in a tough, elbows-together hogtie, ballgagged, and balanced atop two tall stools. Next Sabrina struggles sexily in a leather strap, hog-frog variation that shows off her pretty green lingerie.

Duration: 40:16
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2155kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

Download Hogtie Honeys Part 1

RTB Ice Pony Part 2 - Calico

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun.
The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises.
The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

Download RTB Ice Pony Part 2 - Calico

Back