Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Morning Fuck - Mei Mara

A total pain slut, mei returns after being gone much too long. Chained to the bed of PD, she wears a black cupless corset, black armbinder, and an exquisite skintight leather hood. It becomes her job to wake PD by sucking his cock. But she cannot see a thing, so she fumbles. Once PD is roused, mei straddles his hard dick and works at her task. PD chains her to the bed. Mei is penetrated in cunt and ass and vibrated until she comes.

Strapped upon a platform, her legs folded tight beneath, her back arches. Mei looks gorgeous like this. PD slips a stim in her ass and turns on the juice. With cock in her mouth, she moans and cries out as she is shocked, all for the personal benefit of PD. She is fucked in the mouth and cunt as PD flogs her nipples and pussy. She comes again and ends up with a face full of jizz.

Afterward, Mei is in the zone. Her only request for next time? She says, Just beat the hell out of me along with the penis.

Format: real
Duration: 38:43
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 209.0 MB

Download Morning Fuck - Mei Mara

Camera club caning

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

It's amateur day at the camera club and Joe and Bill are anxious to meet the new raven haired model. She is taken aback when they begin to fondle her and talk about her body crudely. They tell her that they represent a spanking film production company and that if she can take a bit of light-weight discipline she is sure to get some work.

Format: avi
Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download Camera club caning

Grace Under Pressure Part One

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Elise Graves, you have been here before. You would think that you would be used to the kinds of games PD likes to play. Unfortunately it is hard to see what is coming when it is coming from such a twisted mind. Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place. Maybe you will get used to the shocks. Of course if you do he will probably have something even worse in store

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 612.1 MB

Download Grace Under Pressure Part One

Undone - Bronte

Bronte and PD burst into flame in this sexually charged BDSM shoot, the most exciting PD has ever created. As PD canes Bronte's thighs, breasts, and ass, his eyes literally shine. Bronte promises him that when she tops him, she'll do worse. By the time PD gets around to her clit, Bronte has a major hard-on. Her cunt's drooling. With suctioned clit and nipples, meanie weanies bite her inner thighs. PD can hardly keep Mr. Pogo inside of her. When the vibrator starts, Bronte comes hard. Then PD gets two more out of her. Her pussy bulges, plush. Her chest is drenched with drool. Bronte's undone.

Duration: 44:43

File size: 241.4 MB

Download Undone - Bronte

Master Control

Mad scientist Georgia is up to no good. She discovered the perfect mind control device and is using Sharon as her exquisite robot-like slave who writhes and squirms within her bonds. The maid, Bianca Corjay, manages to outsmart Georgia but not for long-she gets caught and ultimately bound. Contains fast-paced action, stunning girls and mouthwatering bondage-a must see!

Duration: 49:47
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps

File size: 734.2 MB

Download Master Control

Torture Galaxy - Bi Scene 22

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the sap gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantism

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:45
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 456.2 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Bi Scene 22

Bait and Switch

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Torture, Needles, Flogging, Caning, Pain, sap

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bait and Switch

Bound to Test

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal Hook, Ring Gag, Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Caning

With nose hooks in her nose Alice looks like a cute little piggy. Her incredible flexibility is taken advantage of as we test just how wide she can spread her legs. It's time for Alice to drool. We get as much fluids out of her as we can and then she works to get even more out.

Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bound to Test

Cracked Grace - Iona Grace

Iona Grace is an unrepentant slut. It is just who she is. There is no cure for wanting her holes filled 24/7 except to have that wish fulfill. As soon as she is empty, though, she is like an addict looking for her next fix. She will do anything if it means getting another cock in her. Since PD is in control she is going to have to work extra hard if she wants her reward. Hard enough to make him want to fuck her more than he wants to hurt her.

Duration: 46:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 523.9 MB

Download Cracked Grace - Iona Grace

Neophyte

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

There's something so sweet about how innocent and pretty Shae Celestine is. She gives the appearance of being in over her head. She's never been bound before. She nervously sits not knowing what to do or what to expect. As she's tied it's evident that she isn't sure what to make of the sensation.

Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Neophyte

Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Zazie Skymm
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Cumshot, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Teen, Ass Fucking, Facial, Fantasy, Glamour

Well-hung Nikki Nuttz teases and drips wax all over Zazie Skymm's gorgeous curves. The Hungarian beauty moans with pleasure while getting her sweet shaved pussy licked and cheeky ass fucked passionately. She orgasms then returns the favor and receives Nikki's load all over her beautiful face.

Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

House Of Frazier Part 6

It's time for "Checking Out" of the Welcome Inn for Fiona Pembry... but not before Bob, the owner of the inn has put her through some more of his very strict bondage and discipline sessions. Miss Pembry must get the message that it's not alright to go around spending money you don't have. But Bob has it all under control. Pulling her elbows across her body as tight as he can, she will cry for mercy before he lets her go.

Duration: 53:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 6

Rigid Part Two

Infernal : adjective: Of or relating to hell. Fiendish; diabolical. Abominable; awful.

There is no better description of the situation for Dana Vixen. Clamps pull painfully on her nipples, the position she kneels in make her knees ache. When her arms look too comfortable Damon Pierce pulls them back into a painful strappado. When she relaxes even a bit he torments her pussy. . There is no part of her that will not be sore by the end of this.

Duration: 40:03

File size: 581.3 MB

Download Rigid Part Two

With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane, London River

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

What an unfortunate turn of events for Lily Lane. Out for a drive through the country to reset she had some car troubles in the worst possible spot. Her cell phone has no signal. There's an upside though. Her biggest fan is about to have her wildest dreams made!

London River has every DVD Lily has ever made. London finds Lily with a neck injury on the side of the road. That's where it all went wrong for Lily. There's something not quite right about her biggest fan. London has big plans for how she's going to rehabilitate Lily.

She bathes and feeds Lily who is grateful, but just wants to go home. Lily is kept restrained while London gets her needs met. She makes Lily sign all of her DVDs and over 200 pictures. When and how will this nightmare end?

Duration: 44:22
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane, London River

S-Kunt Work - Dixon Mason

Standing in the middle of the room, tied to the rafters is pretty awkward for Dixon Mason. She is pretty much on display, although the only person coming by to check her out is PD. Still, it is a pretty vulnerable position for her to be in and one he is definitely going to exploit.

First comes the cock, you knew as soon as you saw her that he wouldn't be able to resist touching her body. Then comes the pain. Beautiful women think so much of themselves. It is good to add a little bit of suffering to their day, to remind them who is in charge. She suffers under the attention of his whip, but that is not going to be enough.

PD can't stand to have a messy dungeon. He doesn't like to leave his toys out, and that includes Dixon. She is going to get put away in a very tight box until he has another use for her. There are quite a few things that she will need to take care of, including some work around his studio, but the most important one will always be making sure his cock gets suc.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 585.1 MB

Download S-Kunt Work - Dixon Mason

Intotheattic - Eva

29 year old Eva is into The Attic for her first visit. German. Blonde. Large breasts. We find her fully clothed, her heels tied to her feet, pig-tails and she is chained at the neck to a short post in the middle of the room. Alone, she appears apprehensive, nervous. She strokes her hair. She steals a glance or two at the camera. Unsure. Waiting. Her tension is building and it is beginning to show. She isn't sure what to do with herself. Perhaps this nervousness, this tension is more than what she knows is coming to her? At this moment I enter the room and begin to interview her. I find out the depth of her needs here. And oh yes, she has some very specific needs.

Duration: 56:37
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 308.9 MB

Download Intotheattic - Eva

Bait and Switch

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Torture, Needles, Flogging, Caning, Pain, sap

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

Download Bait and Switch

Dee - Bondage Pig vol. II 720p

Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Dee is in the spike chair. Her back, ass, and arms are suffering against the spikes. The dripping pussy says that she loves it. Her cries say she loves it too.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

Download Dee - Bondage Pig vol. II 720p

Camp Cunt - Hazel Hypnotic

Hazel Hypnotic may not seem like it but she is terribly shy. Most people consider the woods to be far away from any kind of interference, but standing out here naked she cannot help but wonder if there are any hikers near. They may come looking for the source of all of those screams, but when they see the humiliating way PD has her tied up, like an offering to the perversions of the forest, they may not be inclined to help her. Not without sampling the goods first.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

Download Camp Cunt - Hazel Hypnotic

Begged and Denied

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

You don't always get what you want. Sometimes the person tying you up decides that you're not going to get to cum until they want you to. Arielle has to gag herself. She is instructed to take her panties of and shove them in her mouth. Then she has to wind tape around her head till she can't talk.

Duration: 35:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Begged and Denied

Phoenix Bound

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Phoenix Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Phoenix Rose is an extremely soft person. Her skin is so white and so smooth it has the appearance of untouched snow. That kind of skin is aesthetically pleasing for most people, but for someone as sick and twisted as O.T. it's just begging to be marked and bruised all over with whatever tools he has handy. Once he is done with her, that lily white ass is going to be black and blue all over.

Phoenix begins her time in our dungeon all wrapped up in rope bent over on her hands and knees. It's a beautiful sight, but what would make it better is less clothing between O.T. and his play thing. So he takes out his trusty knife and starts cutting away the pretty little dress Phoenix wore for us. She lets out little shrieks each time he makes a cut in the fabric letting us know just how scared she is to have a blade that close to her soft skin. Once the fabric is cut away, it's time for her to begin receiving the beating she came for.

O.T. has her all over the place, bound bent over or s.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Phoenix Bound

Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

This is not so much about Emily Marilyn as it is just about her body. About all of the wonderful shapes Claire Adams can twist it into and all of the perverse ways she can it. It has nothing to do with the mind or soul that are inside. Claire does not care about her hopes and dreams. This is only about Emily and her beautiful body and the sick things that Claire can make it do.

Duration: 52:10

File size: 586.8 MB

Download Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams

To Please

It is a chilly morning in the mountains and Dee has been outside on display all night. She will do anything to get in out of the cold, a willingness that PD will be all too happy to exploit. Once she is inside she has no time to reconsider. The frigid air may have been uncomfortable but it would never have left the marks that PD will. The cane comes down on her legs with so much she is shaking like a leaf just to keep her feet under her. He will have her black and blue by nightfall, without a doubt. She begs, hoping that he has just an ounce of mercy in his heart. It will never happen. She thought it was cold outside, but his heart is made of ice.

Duration: 40:06

File size: 588.1 MB

Download To Please

Ultra Tight Part Two - Jade Indica

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.

Duration: 44:22

File size: 239.6 MB

Download Ultra Tight Part Two - Jade Indica

Blabber Mouth Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bonnie Day, Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

We have all hands on deck, ready to deal out the sadistic punishments that our members have suggested. Many hands makes light work. It means we all get to take turns having fun with the girls, like the two lovelies we have today, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling.

Bonnie is in the hot seat, getting caned while she is make-fed a dildo. She is screaming like she doesn't enjoy it, but that's not the sound we want to hear today. We're going to find the kind of pain that turns her on so we can hear her moan like the true masochist she is. A dull cane gives us a sharp scream, so we'll see if the sting of the whip will get us a few of the soft moans we're looking for.

Maybe screaming is just how Bonnie expresses her sexual pleasure, though. It certainly seems that way when we press the Hitachi to her clit. She comes alive like there is a live wire hooked to her pussy (that will come later), and starts spitting and cursing at our crew. Here we are trying to give her the most intense orgasms .

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blabber Mouth Part 2

Extreme Torture Part 12

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12

Giggles McGee - Vivi Marie

Release Year: 2014

Welcome Vivi Marie. We strive to bring this kind of fresh face to our pages all the time, and Vivi is the perfect example. She doesn't have a ton of experience with bondage, especially not my special style of rope, but she is curious and looking for a good time.

It starts off as a simple floor tie get more elaborate by the minute. Vivi gets bent over the first table I see. She will be basically bound to the thing soon, so there is no point in making sure that she is comfortable. I want her ass in the air, presented as a target for my matched pair of floggers. I plan on turning those cheeks bright pink. The way I have her set up gives me a bit of peak at her pretty little pussy, too. You know I'm going to make sure to get a few shots in there, too.

For a girl without a ton of experience she knows what she likes. Vivi doesn't just endure the pain, she gets off on it. She is a proper little submissive, too. She knows to ask for permission before cumming and to never let herself go .

Duration: 59:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Giggles McGee - Vivi Marie

Bondage Pig - Scene 2 - Dee - HD 720p

Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Dee is in the spike chair. Her back, ass, and arms are suffering against the spikes. The dripping pussy says that she loves it. Her cries say she loves it too.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

Download Bondage Pig - Scene 2 - Dee - HD 720p

Cheap Fuck - Zayda J

Zayda J wanted a rough, humiliating experience. She knew she deserved it. She knows what she is. Just a cheap, easy fuck for whatever man comes along. A mouth, a snatch and an ass, all waiting to be stuffed. That is all she is good for. That is all she knows how to be. There is no use denying it. PD is not even punishing her for that. He is just hurting her body because he knows that as long as there is a cock at the end of the tunnel Zayda will take any pounding he dishes out.

Duration: 47:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 669.8 MB

Download Cheap Fuck - Zayda J

Abigail Dupree

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Abigail Dupree knows all too well that the life of a slave girl is a hard one. She lives under the complete control of her master Matt. She succumbs to his every will and whim, comes to his every beck and call. But her life is about to get even harder with the plans Matt has for her today.

Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best. He has lots of toys he wants to play with today, and Abigail is the best one of all.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Abigail Dupree

HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.

Duration: 38:49

File size: 436.7 MB

Download HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Dr. River

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Dildo, Fingering, Enema, Torture, Speculum, Pain, Anal Play

They laughed at me! "Crazy River" they called me! They won't be laughing when they see my creation! When they see what he's capable of. I brought him back to life. He was scared at first, but then he became playful. So what if he was a little too playful, a little too strong for his own good. He overpowered me. My naked body stirred something in his primal brain. His huge cock grew and sought out my wet holes. Can you really blame him? He doesn't know any better. His brain is a little damaged. He doesn't know that putting a live leech in me is not good for me. He doesn't know how to perform open heart surgery properly. My only hope is that he's as cruel to my enemies as he was to me.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dr. River

Empty Vessel

Lavender Rayne is a slut. It sets her apart from the rest of the world. Everyone needs to feel like they have a purpose, but a real slut knows what hers is without question. A slut exists to serve and please. She is not so much a person as she is a possession. Whoever owns her can control and define her. It is like being an empty vessel that PD fills with his dark desires.

Duration: 41:23

File size: 601.1 MB

Download Empty Vessel

Masked - Marina

Tied over a bed roll, marina starts off getting caned while she sucks PD's cock. PD puts in the ass hook and sets up Mr. Pogo and the vibrator on her pussy, then he really starts to take her throat til she cums. After that she's hung with her tits tied nicely and face masked with latex for PD to whip for his pleasure. Mr. Pogo goes back inside her for more and then she's pulled up to the tips of her toes and she asks PD for each stroke of his cane. PD fucks her then puts the vibrator to her clit. She cums so hard that Mr.Pogo pops out of her pussy.

When PD drags out the mattress, first he suffocates marina while he fucks her. Then she's on her knees, getting encouraged by his cane to suck his cock. When he's through, it's time to get his little bondage slut off. The vibrator takes care of her clit while PD fingers her asshole. Once she's loose and ready, Mr. Pogo takes his place and slides right in. PD flogs her pussy, getting her nice and sensitive, then the Hitachi takes over on .

Duration: 43:57

File size: 237.4 MB

Download Masked - Marina

Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)

One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy.

She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts. Instead I ran the current to her nipples and lit her up til I could hear her screams through the gag.

And for her last trick I've got her laying back in her seat, giant tits exposed to the whip and a few dabs of my special mystery cream applied directly to her clit. The single tail gets a few little peeps out of her, but it is the sadistic serum that really has her howling.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)

Loud - Daisy Ducati, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014

Daisy Ducati is "something like a pain slut." By that she means she loves having her body tested, being pushed into subspace, and suffering as much painful punishment as she can physically or mentally stand. She has a hot tanned body and is rocking a tiny little skirt that shows off her amazing ass. Her tank top hugs her tits well enough to put all kinds of wicked ideas in our heads.

Daisy is Loud. It isn't really her fault. For some reason the things that Jack Hammer does to her just get her going. He's got the good sense to keep her gagged through most of it because there is no reason he should have to suffer just because she is. It's all pussy torture for her today. Take a look at it and you'll see why. We couldn't tell you why but it looks like it is just begging for someone to abuse it.

It starts with the whip. It's a sharp, precise kind of pain. The tip of it cuts across her pussy lips and clit and sends searing pain all throughout her body. It's like a sharp shock or a l.

Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Loud - Daisy Ducati, Jack Hammer

Russiain Slaves Bounded & Dominated Hard

Release Year: 2009
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Canning, Bondage, Humiliation

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness + light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Russiain Slaves Bounded & Dominated Hard

TG2 Club Ri Part 21

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 32:48
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 736kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 217.5 MB

Download TG2 Club Ri Part 21

Sensual Rope - Siren Wolf

Siren Wolf and Elise Graves are spending the day together and already things are getting hot. Elise is very sensual in everything she does; from the way she ties the rope to how she handles her whip. You can see how much Siren loves her touch. And she may complain about the pain Elise is inflicting on her, but one look at her dripping cunt says that her protests are all for show. She wants to feel every bit of it. Her creamy little pussy gives it away.

Duration: 46:45

File size: 526.0 MB

Download Sensual Rope - Siren Wolf

False Pretenses - Devilynne

Devilynne is an up and coming starlet and she's looking for her big break when she finds herself in O.T.'s office. She's determined to get the job, but he doesn't seem too sure about her. He says that he can tell a lot about a girl from the smell of her panties. It seems odd, but she waits until he looks away and removes them for him to sniff, and clearly he smells something promising, because she gets the job. Devilynne is about to learn first hand, though, that there is no easy way to the top, as she finds herself gagged and tied up in leather straps on the floor surrounded by people waiting to touch her.

O.T. sets her up, laying her down on her stomach and strapping her ankles to her neck in a hog tie. Then Matt Williams sticks a stocking over her head and gives her an electrical tape gag and blindfold, tying the stocking to her feet as well so that her head is held up. O.T. pulls up her skirt so he can tickle her and she starts screaming, so he decides he'd better give her some.

Duration: 34:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download False Pretenses - Devilynne

Back