Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Klawdya Rothschild

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it. Her tongue is tied to her clit. The vibrator is put on her clit. She tries to struggle. She really does. The stimulation is so intense her body fights on it's own. It's overwhelming - almost too much. The more the vibrator sits on her clit the closer she gets.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Klawdya Rothschild

Hailey Young Punished & Dominated

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hailey Young Punished & Dominated

HT - Winnie the Whiner - Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.

Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.

She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled ".

Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - Winnie the Whiner - Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer

Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque

Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.

The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. .

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque

Torn Apart - Cherry Torn

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Matt wants to stick his dick into Cherry Torn. It is obvious why. Her tits are big and inviting. She has a beautiful face. Her body is fit as a fiddle and it just needs to be played.

Her face is where most of the fun will happen. Cherry is an expert cock sucker. Unfortunately she is not quite good enough to fully entertain us. We need to see her suffer, too, if we are really going to enjoy her. Sharp canings, intense orgasms and brutal breast bondage are all in her future.

Duration: 56:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 792.8 MB

Download Torn Apart - Cherry Torn

Questions Part One - Nicki Blue

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Nicki Blue is the first girl to ever have a repeat performance. As such we have some really special surprises in store for her. She is the bitch in the iron mask, an insidious new device that keeps her head immobilized while PD has free reign across her body.

She says that no man has ever been able to tie off her tits, and that is the kind of challenge you know PD will not be able to pass up. She has never felt how sensitive they are when the sap flow is constricted. Once he has them bound, though, she will regret ever mentioning the idea.

Duration: 59:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 669.7 MB

Download Questions Part One - Nicki Blue

Insex - 412 and 618

412 had so much fun during her first Insex shoot, she invited a friend to share her next experience. Arriving in a naughty schoolgirl skirt, 412 moistens a dildo with her tongue then slides her cunt down on top of it. Impaled, she balances on tall heels for her interview, slender neck straining in a posture collar.

Format: avi
Duration: 32:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps

File size: 453.5 MB

Download Insex - 412 and 618

Piss Breath - Maggie Mead

Genres: BDSM, Electrical Play, Fucking Machine, Gas mask, Hitachi, Hood, Metal Bondage, Milking Machine, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Piercings, Ring Gag, Shackles, Vibrator

Maggie told PD to do whatever came to mind. If she had known what kind of mind she was dealing with she would never have used those words. The last thing she sees before PD puts the hood over her face is him attaching one half of an electrical current to her toes. The circuit is completed shortly later, while she screams in the dark, by a metal wand that he can run all over her body.

The chair he has her bound to is not just for decoration. The entire thing serves to make repositioning her holes as simple as possible. When he wants to fuck her face he just leans the top forward under her mouth is down at cock level. If he wants to pound her cunt he leans her back to push her pussy forward. When it is time for the fucking machine to have a turn he spins the wheel again to give it a better angle.

The other devious devices PD uses are almost too fucked up to mention. The milking machine, for one, has her nipples all bent out of shape. The gas mask has her gasping for fresh air an.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 555.8 MB

Download Piss Breath - Maggie Mead

Calico Lane For Bondage's Sake II

Release Year: 2013
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Calico Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

The cane, vibrator and whip all make an appearance. Red welts quickly form stripes across her pale flesh, as the blindfold prevents her from anticipating the next blow. The vibrator elicits moans from beneath her strict gag as she squirms helplessly.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Calico Lane For Bondage's Sake II

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2

Madison Young is walking home from cheerleading practice in her jeans, sneakers and sports shirt. Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes. Lots of struggling, packed mouth gag talk, and pleading to be let go by Madison.
Kelli Anderson is carried in, bound with a pillowcase over her head, she is left to struggle before being slowly to strip. Chair tied topless, bound over a stool, spanked to smell her dirty tennis shoes. Great struggling and bondage!! With hand cuffs, rope, ball gags and cleaves.

Duration: 44:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1979kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2

Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

She does not want him to be displeased. She knows that the choice between this torment and the unknown punishment should be an easy one, but for some reason she almost chokes on the words before they leave her mouth. Only her fear loosens her tongue.

Duration: 38:49

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

Framed Part One - Ashlee Graham

There is not much room to maneuver in the tight bonds that Damon Pierce has put Ashley Graham into. She can flex against his new contraption all she wants but she is not going anywhere. It keeps her in the perfect position, one that allows her to not only be tormented, but also . It makes it easy to remind her that there is nothing she can do to stop him. Ashley is helpless and vulnerable. And that is what is turning her on.

Duration: 41:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 468.0 MB

Download Framed Part One - Ashlee Graham

Murka, John, Guga and Anna

These two sexy Euro teens Anna and Murka get turned into female pups during this teen Bdsm training session. The kinky girls are stripped down by their dominant boyfriends John and Guga and ordered onto all fours. The boys stuff those submissive teen asses with anal beads so they hang out like tails.

Duration: 52:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Murka, John, Guga and Anna

Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

poor isabel ice didnt seem to know what she let herself in for in this scene, melissa lauren dominates her hard to start with but when the male talent comes in he slaps the shit out of her and fucks her ass as hard as he can, i would go as far as saying the sick bastard was enjoying himself and went over the limit.... i'll let you judge

Format: MPEG
Duration: 50:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

At The Throat - Ashley Graham

Ashley Graham thought she could take whatever PD decided to dish out but that is just hubris. It may take some work, but when a slut decides to challenge PD he is going to win every time. It is like he can get inside of her head. He knows that tying off her tits will make her scream. He knows that whipping her will make her whimper and beg. He knows that violating her cunt will arouse and humiliate her at the same time. And he is going to use that knowledge, just like any other tool he has, to take her body, break her spirit, and control her mind.

Duration: 55:19

File size: 622.4 MB

Download At The Throat - Ashley Graham

Time To Break This Toy

It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.

But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?

There are whip marks already starting to turn to bruises across her chest, stomach, and thighs, but there's also so much of her body that hasn't had nearly enough attention yet. We have canes that we have to bring out for the soles of her feet, her pussy, her ass. We have predicaments left to put her into. So yes, it's true that the live feed is almost over. But that just gives us the opportunity and motivation to take things even f.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

Download Time To Break This Toy

TG - Breaking Pointe Part One - Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Little Odette loves ballet. She loves to dance and she dreams of becoming a famous ballerina one day. To get to the next level, she has enrolled in Madam Graves School Of Dance. Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.

Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque, Odette must first learn to suffer through the cane, stress positions, and mental toughening. Madam Graves and Madam Betty Blac must tear down the old, soft, whiney Odette before they can build a champion ballerina, a ballerina that they can be proud of.

Is Little Odette ready to become a superstar?

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download TG - Breaking Pointe Part One - Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

InfernalRestraints - Crash - Katie Kush

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm

All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.

Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go.

He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him.

The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 954.7 MB

Download InfernalRestraints - Crash - Katie Kush

Thumbed - Aspen O'Hara

Release Year: 2020

You wouldn't realize how hard it is to not have the use of your thumbs. Aspen learns this lesson very quickly. With such simple bondage you'd think the position would be easy, but Aspen struggles moving from her knees to squatting to laying flat on her front.

The bondage gets more intense. Her toes are now locked completely down making her extend her feet straight out. An asshook attached to her hair pulls her into an extreme back arch that makes her strain even harder.

Aspen has been stretched out a lot, but finally we'll get to see her body contorted. Her ass is exposed perfectly and this means we have access to her juicy little cunt. Metal and a good vibration and she's moaning loudly.

Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

Download Thumbed - Aspen O'Hara

Deception Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

She complains, of course, and hurls insults to convince herself she is still defiant, but her terror is obvious. When he gags her and bags her all she can do is scream. That pretty little dress of her wont survive the day. In PDs mind a woman should only be covered by ropes and bruises.

Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 526.9 MB

Download Deception Cherie DeVille

Amari Anne

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamps

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.

Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amari Anne

Empty Vessel - Lavender Rayne

Lavender Rayne is a slut. It sets her apart from the rest of the world. Everyone needs to feel like they have a purpose, but a real slut knows what hers is without question. A slut exists to serve and please. She is not so much a person as she is a possession. Whoever owns her can control and define her. It is like being an empty vessel that PD fills with his dark desires.

Duration: 41:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 465.2 MB

Download Empty Vessel - Lavender Rayne

Girls of Darkness

It's late at night and goth club girl Katie Jordan has company. Abducted by night stalkers Darian Caine and A.J. Khan she becomes the not ready victim of their painful perversions. Stripped of her clothes, she's locked in a cage, spanked until crimson colored and whipped mercilessly.

Duration: 53:02
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1606kbps

File size: 677.2 MB

Download Girls of Darkness

Torture Galaxy - Cy Scene 18

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantism

Duration: 49:16
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 972kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 371.8 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Cy Scene 18

Under Control - Odette Delacroix, Cyd Black.

Odette Delacroix spends so much of her daily life being in control that she views bondage as a means of letting go. It's beautifully relaxing to lose herself in the way the ropes hold her. She has been working as a model for rope bondage and suspensions, getting her fix that way, but she came to me looking for something a bit more intense and fulfilling.

She is the kind of girl that dreams of giving herself up to someone powerful enough to take command. Tight bondage makes her pussy wet. She came here looking to cum and I have to admit, I want to see it, too. She doesn't disappoint. With my vibrator pressed against her clit Odette has a rocking orgasm that makes her lose control of her body. And it won't be the most intense or the last one that she experiences today.

Double penetrated with dildos Odette is as full as she has ever been. Her holes hungrily swallowed the rubber intrusions. The feeling is pure . The confinement, the fullness, the vibrator against her most sensitive .

Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps

Download Under Control - Odette Delacroix, Cyd Black.

Wet and Wild

The shower cam update as always is full of Eurobabes getting kinky in the shower zone and loving their wetlook hotness, with their various levels of clothing getting beautifully soaked, and some make-up even running down as the water becomes too much!

Duration: 58:30
Video: 400x304, XviD, 623kbps

File size: 325.8 MB

Download Wet and Wild

Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot blonde part 1

Young blonde in blue dress, with beautiful tits, with sexy ass and with shaved pussy plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - handsand legson hte floor He spanks her. he fucsk her wet naked pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast on the outdoor.

Format: m4v
Duration: 32:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4578kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot blonde part 1

Terror Perverse - Nina's Nightmares

Another in the "Terror Perverse!" series from Poland's Teraz Films, combining "hardcore elements in the style of the Italian Fumetti books...with hilariously-unintelligible accents, Jacques Cousteau-style line delivery, a blistering-hot, oiled-up female body, and brutal Bdsm action in creepy settings, dished out by creepier goons in creepier-still rubber masks.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 640x416, XviD, 1448kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Terror Perverse - Nina's Nightmares

Red Hot Part 3

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Darling expects, when she steps onto our set, to have the hottest, most fucked up BDSM experience of her life. She has been here before, she doesn't think that anything can surprise her, but she knows for sure that we are going to make her suffer.

So far she's experienced some serious pain when the wasabi came out, but this scene is going to cause her a hell of a lot more. Crotch rope splits her pussy and more turns her tits into taut targets, so she doesn't know where we're going to focus our effort. She doesn't have to wait long to find out what we're planning. She's hanging like it is the Cross and we whip out 3 single tail whips and start working her entire body.

It's when we pull her down and bend her over that the real fun finally starts for her. She loves feeling things in her holes, so when Rain DeGrey comes around with a strap on she knows that her favorite part of the day is about to begin. Rain buries it in her ass at first, but then pulls out and starts working her .

Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps

Download Red Hot Part 3

Smiles Part Three - Niki Nymph

Lil Niki Nymph has had a long day but things are almost over now. She thinks that this metal frame is the home stretch but there is one more surprise in store for her and this one should leave her reeling. We are going to give her a very simple choice. There is a bed of spikes resting in the center of an electrified plate. She can choose how she suffers but this one may go on until she breaks. The members said that they did not want to see tears before but now they are clamoring for them. All Niki can do is hope that eventually they will have seen enough.

Duration: 43:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 484.6 MB

Download Smiles Part Three - Niki Nymph

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Kendra Barbie

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Spanking, Flogging, Caning, Zapper, Electro Play

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Kendra Barbie

Tit Slave Casting Part 2

When my slaves really misbehave I bind them in chains and ravage their boobs. I get great satisfaction in watching them squirm and knowing that I am the cause for their squirming. I love to give my slave a good stern whipping as part of her tit torment punishment and to tie a naked slave up in chains during her breast bondage sessions

Duration: 41:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

Download Tit Slave Casting Part 2

Super bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for beautiful slut

Young sexy girl in red dress, in white panties, with small tits and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. CLothespins on her nipples. He fucks her naked wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny girl with hot breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 52:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4263kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking, hogtie and torture for beautiful slut

Mony tied

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

She starts off in a box tie, nude, bound securely to a small black rocker chair. Her legs are doubled back and belted. Then bound outward in order to expose her pussy to its maximum. Her labia is clamped and each clamp is tied off to her big toes. A clothespin is firmly attached to her clit. She's ring gagged. As we watch her she seems to be concentrating on her breathing, her eyes are closed.

Duration: 50:06
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 741.8 MB

Download Mony tied

Compromises - Cherie DeVille

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. When models come to us with their fantasies we turn them into realities.

Cherie DeVille is just another pretentious model who thinks she is too good for the world. She agreed to do a shoot with PD but has the unmitigated gall to try to make demands of him. He asks her for some simple things: a bit of respect and obedience. What he gets instead is an endless stream of complaints.

"Oh, the rope is too tight," she says, between sobs and tears. She thought that he was paying her to look glamorous and hang around, but it takes a lot more than that to make her worth what he paid. She needs to learn to make some compromises to satisfying a paying client. She will need some intense training, but you don't just throw a girl this hot away.

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Compromises - Cherie DeVille

American Punishment Collections Scene 3

In our latest compilation we include "Painful Probation" about a probation officer that finds that her wards have not been following the prescribed methods of behavior. So she must take matters into her own hands! In "Spanking Big E" we not only have spanking and caning but also a session of controlled enema. This may be just to your liking! In "Doctor Knows Best" Erzebet is a renowned discipline therapist. Her first two encounters this day include Noile and Samara. Their bottoms are soon reddened by her use of the cane and paddle. Their therapy is indeed successful. And finally in "Wicked Step woman" we find that a step mom's punishment for her two wayward step- is both swift and punishing. She uses both the cane and paddle on their pristine little bottoms and thighs.

Duration: 59:33
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1637kbps

File size: 774.4 MB

Download American Punishment Collections Scene 3

Maximum Bondage

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Maxim Law needs to be completely helpless. Our ropes do the trick as she's bound expertly and unable to escape. She gets the tickle test to prove it. Her perfect body is exposed; framed beautifully by her outfit. Holes are cut to view her perfect pert nipples.

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Maximum Bondage

Night of Torture Part 1 - Scene 9

She tries to shake her body, to shake off the sting. But she can barely move as it is and then the flogger starts in on her back. Some strikes make her cry out immediately while others leave a mouth wanting to scream but unable to, at least for the first few seconds afterward.

Duration: 46:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 719.4 MB

Download Night of Torture Part 1 - Scene 9

HardTied Elise Graves and Jack Hammer

Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: Rope Bondage, Strict Bondage, Humilation, spanking

It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable longing for tying. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to aid her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this gorgeous sweetheart.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps

Download HardTied Elise Graves and Jack Hammer

HazelNut Part Three

The members had some questions for Hazel Hypnotic during our pre-feed but now that she is lashed down to the interrogation chair the real probing can begin. She is not being judged on whether or not her answers are true or false. Instead they are going to look into her life and grade her decisions. If they like her answers then she will have a moment of relief. But for every time she has strayed she can expect a few surges of electricity.

Duration: 43:29

File size: 489.1 MB

Download HazelNut Part Three

Back