Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Sex Tape

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sex Tape

Wanting Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral

She loves the rough treatment. From the start she cannot help but tell him how much it arouses her to face his sadistic whims. The hotter she gets the more it clouds her mind and the more readily she submits to the ever mounting torments PD brings forth.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

Download Wanting Katharine Cane

Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

Release Year: 2019

poor isabel ice didnt seem to know what she let herself in for in this scene, melissa lauren dominates her hard to start with but when the male talent comes in he slaps the shit out of her and fucks her ass as hard as he can, i would go as far as saying the sick bastard was enjoying himself and went over the limit.... i'll let you judge

Format: MPEG
Duration: 50:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

Compromises

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. When models come to us with their fantasies we turn them into realities.

Cherie DeVille is just another pretentious model who thinks she is too good for the world. She agreed to do a shoot with PD but has the unmitigated gall to try to make demands of him. He asks her for some simple things: a bit of respect and obedience. What he gets instead is an endless stream of complaints.

"Oh, the rope is too tight," she says, between sobs and tears. She thought that he was paying her to look glamorous and hang around, but it takes a lot more than that to make her worth what he paid. She needs to learn to make some compromises to satisfying a paying client. She will need some intense training, but you don't just throw a girl this hot away.

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Compromises

Hannah Perez Carried, Groped, Hogtied, and Gagged Multiple Times

Genres: Breast bondage, Brunettes, cleave gag, crotchrope, electrical tape, face bondage, hogtied, jeans, panty gags, sweaters

This clip starts where Part 1 ends... Hannah's captor gags her again. This time he cleave gags her extremely tight with and elastic ace bandage. He then binds her right tit with thin cotton string. He removes her gag and then binds her left tit in the same manner. He continues adding rope. Her ankles are crossed and bound. Her wrists are pulled to the side and tied. He is soon wielding several pairs of panties. They will soon be shoved in Hannah's mouth. He cuts away more of her sweater and then that's where they go. Once he has them in, her cheeks are bulging nicely. He seals them in with vetwrap and then tape. He fashions a little blindfold out of the remnants of her jeans. He wraps the tape over her eyes, and forehead, continuing alongside her nose and under her chin. She is put on the concrete floor and hogtied. Her captor is delighted as she struggles. After a bit he ties her head back using the rope in her hair. Poor Hannah is left to struggle again. At the end of the clip I ha.

Duration: 59:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hannah Perez Carried, Groped, Hogtied, and Gagged Multiple Times

Stressed - Kate Kennedy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

The US Government uses Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to get information from prisoners. One such technique is to put the subject into a "Stress Position". These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for.

Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone.

Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Stressed - Kate Kennedy

Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

When the world is in danger Rain DeGrey answers the call, sweeping into action for God and Country. There is just one small problem. Today she has met her match at the hands of the nefarious PD. He doesn't even have a plan to take over or make millions. In fact all he has is a desire to make Rain suffer.

Most villains take the time to explain their evil plan. PD has seen those movies before and isn't about to make the same mistakes. Besides, Rain is about to suffer through it, and it is so much better if she doesn't know what is coming next.

Phase 1 is mind-fucks. He has a horrifying taser and just the sound is enough to make Rain scream in fear. She is under a black hood and so all she knows is that sometimes she feels the whip and sometimes she hears the sound that haunts her nightmares. She is so terrified of the shocks that she is literally thanking him for the lashes.

Phase 2 is real fucks. If Rain thought being stripped of her gadgets and guns was the most humiliatin.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

Download Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

Freaky Cumwhores Punished Hard

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bibi Miami aka Marsha May, Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex

Girls who are willing to admit that they are perverted freaks and down for anything are the best girls ever! Bibi Miami, petite, blonde, just 4? 11? tall, and 18-years-old, is already a veteran of dozens of hardcore rough sex and bdsm scenes, some of which are right here. Callie Calypso, 22, a local girl like Bibi, asked us to film a threesome starring them and everybody?s favorite ?Master of Bitch Disaster,? Bruno. Only a true master like Bruno can break a spirited pair of young girls like these and turn them into submissive sex slaves. Bruno starts the training by putting them on all fours on a workbench tying them ass-to-ass with rope harnesses. A big double-headed dildo is inserted in their pussies for the girls to share. Hot, deep throat blowjob action gets Master B?s big hung cock warmed up and hard enough to penetrate both babes and all the holes they have. Whipping with a leather flogger, violet wand shocks, and lots of face slapping, fingerfucking and ass beating fill the gap.

Duration: 34:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Freaky Cumwhores Punished Hard

BondageLife - Rachel Greyhound - Hanging Around

Studio: BondageLife
Genres: Bdsm

What's the best way for Greyhound to hang out and relax?.... Gagged, suspended and standing on her ballet heels of course! In this special stream, a gagged Greyhound gets strapped into a heavy leather harness with an attached posture collar, then gets suspended by her wrists and is forced to stand on her ballet heels for an extended period of time! Watch as our poor defenseless Greyhound suffers gladly for your pleasure while she teeters precariously on her ballet heels, eventually she begins to whimper through her gag when the pain in her legs begins to become unbearable, but with no end to her torment in site she is left to languish in agony until her Owner decides to release her!

Duration: 43:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 601.9 MB

Download BondageLife - Rachel Greyhound - Hanging Around

Cow Stall - BrutalMaster and Rachel Greyhound - HD 720p

As Greyhounds trip into Hell! continues, your favorite creature finds herself bound in an old cow stall! After getting bound to a suspended wooden frame in the cow stall, a helpless Greyhound gets tormented and tortured, she gets harshly whipped on her ass, thighs, and legs then has an inflatable butt plug shoved into her ass. Her torture continues thanks to the e-stim pads attached to her ass cheeks, after she twitches and shakes from the electricity she is eventually released and then engages in a little foot licking and worship in this torture stream.

Duration: 40:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1012kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 324.5 MB

Download Cow Stall - BrutalMaster and Rachel Greyhound - HD 720p

R.E. Zee

R.E. Zee wants to be tied up, but the moment she's in bondage she struggles in the rope. She pulls and twists and turns. The more she fights the tighter the bondage gets.

If she's going to struggle we're going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She's can't quite kneel and she can't stand.

Just because she's struggling doesn't mean she's not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it's obvious just how aroused she is.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3498kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 991.2 MB

Download R.E. Zee

Josi Valentine Is A Submissive Who Loves To Be In Tight Bondage

Release Year: 2014

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.

I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.

Dozens of clothes pins adorn her b.

Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2059kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

Download Josi Valentine Is A Submissive Who Loves To Be In Tight Bondage

Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy.

The first time she is hung up in a net for me, over a bed of spikes, and I use my big, red poker to to get her going. This filthy anal slut begs for a huge rubber cock in her ass, rather than face a few good shocks.

She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts. Instead I ran the current to her nipples and lit her up til I could hear her screams through the gag.

And for her last trick I've got her laying back in her seat, giant tits exposed to the whip and a few dabs of my special mystery cream applied directly to her clit. The single tail gets a few little peeps out of her, but it is the sadistic serum that really has her howling.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)

TG - Anna Rose and Rain DeGrey - Pierced

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with.

The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download TG - Anna Rose and Rain DeGrey - Pierced

Goldie Gags

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Torture, Punishment

We try and bring her up to an O using our cache of vibrators but it's clear it isn't going to happen.
Next scene has Echo sitting and tied to the concrete wall in a spread eagle position. Now it's time to try using Big Blue on her in combination with the Hitachi. Soon its discovered all she needs is just to be fucked really hard using Big Blue by itself.

Duration: 59:26
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 879.1 MB

Download Goldie Gags

Ctrl-Alt-Orgasm

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Another day, another girl with winged eyeliner and a seemingly endless need for a beating crawling her way into our dungeon to spend some quality time with our handler Matt Williams. This week, her name is Lydia Black and she is about as tiny and sexy as they come. Matt could probably wrap all the way around her rib cage with just his two hands. Let's hope he doesn't break her in half as he beats and vibrates her until she breaks. Matt has Lydia tied down to the floor, her legs spread in a walking split and her wrists lashed to the ceiling to help her balance there so she doesn't tip over. He sticks a ball gag in her mouth so that he won't have to deal with as much of the whining and moaning that is inevitably about to come out of her. Once that precautionary measure is put in place, he goes to work caning, whipping, and flogging her feet and her little tits. With each strike she lets out a muffled squeal. Matt has been known to play games with our models, and today is no different. H.

Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ctrl-Alt-Orgasm

The Angst of Ashley Part One - Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it. They really wanted her to suffer. Instead of letting her off with a quick caning they opted to smear her cunt with one of the wicked concoctions PD keeps around his barn. When the intensity of that gets to be too much for her she can expect the more traditional punishments, but first we are going to let her sweat.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 701.2 MB

Download The Angst of Ashley Part One - Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

Henessy - The Crazy Chix Show

The Crazy Chix Show is one popular program for every BDSM lover. The shy girls, the challenges, the big money they can fight for is a major entertainment. This time the guys, Frank and Gabriel, finds themselves even luckier when they meet with one of the sexiest girl ever and seduce her to participate in the show.

Duration: 34:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Henessy - The Crazy Chix Show

Fucked Silly by Jack Hammer

This is a bondage sex scene with Rain De Grey and Jack Hammer. Scene starts with Rain tied up and some light pain play after which she is facefucked. Next we see her tied down to a crate, and pussyfucked doggystyle, whipped and electro shocked near her pussy. I think this was the first time I've seen her tear up without dicks in her mouth. Then Jack goes in her ass fast and Rain begs for mercy.

Duration: 44:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fucked Silly by Jack Hammer

TG2 Club An Part 46

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the vagchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 41:48
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1124kbps

File size: 386.3 MB

Download TG2 Club An Part 46

Penny Lay Has Come To Play!

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Penny Lay has come to play. She just didn't know what kind of play she would be getting into. She struggles in the rope, but before she has time to gain any semblance of escape she's having pantyhose pulled over her face. Then then a gag is pulled deeply into her mouth. Electrical tape completes the insex mask. Her beautiful red hair is smashed to her pretty face. Her dress is cut off to reveal her petite sexy body.

Her arms are pulled over the top of the table and a heavy stone is attacked to her hair. With her back arched her tits are ripe for a good whipping. Her knees are spread wide and the cane is used on the inside of her tender thighs. "I love my pain!" She shouts as the vibrator makes her cum over and over again.

Now she's bent over the table and her sexy ass is pushed out obscenely. Her cunt is flogged and then she's vibrated again. This time it's only a tease. She's not allowed to cum until Matt is ready.

Duration: 37:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Penny Lay Has Come To Play!

Charlotte Vale

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Charlotte Vale loves it when her scenes are both sensual and sadistic. Pain refines her senses so that every gentle caress feels like a new high. When she is tied down and helpless she cannot help giving herself over to Sister Dee. She is a good slave and she wants to serve. She wants to be used and to get fucked in the worst ways. To Charlotte it is all about earning the rewards Sister Dee has to offer.

Duration: 53:35

File size: 602.7 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

Super bondage, hogtie and domination for young slave girl

Young brunette in green dress, in black panties, with beautiful body plus hot mistress with big boobs and with hot ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts on the floor. Gag in her mouth. She spanks her little ass. Professional bondage, hogtie, spanking and domination for horny slavegirl with sexy body in the large house.

Duration: 50:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, hogtie and domination for young slave girl

House Calls - Lil Niki Nymph, Sister Dee

Lil Niki Nymph is making house calls now. When she shows up at an apartment and finds Sister Dee waiting for her she thinks it is going to be an easy day at work. It does not take long for Sister Dee to dispel that illusion for her. When she finds herself tied up tightly in the closet it is a pretty obvious sign that this will not be business as usual. Sister Dee does not just want a slut to fuck, she wants to make this whore scream. She wants to use her up and degrade her, and leave her out in case she wants to use her again later.

Duration: 56:32

File size: 635.9 MB

Download House Calls - Lil Niki Nymph, Sister Dee

Poor Rachel

Genres: Crying, feet toes, hogtied, nipple clamps, nose hooks, Open Mouth Gag, sweaters

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Poor Rachel is nose hooked, and by her reactions, she does not like it at all. Her wrists are then tied down to the bottom of the cart. Her captor leaves her to endure. All she can do is yelp. moan and quiver. Her captor is not done with her though... He returns with clover clamps, and clamps her sensitive nipples with them. She really yelps as he pulls them tight and ties them off at the bottom of the cart. He leaves poor Rachel to endure and drool once again, but he soon returns. This time he removes her heels and slaps the soles of her feet, and her ass, with a thin wooden paddle... Poor Rachel. He leaves her once again. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 59:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Poor Rachel

Scream Test Part 1 - Elise Graves

Elise Graves reaches new heights of pleasure and pain in part one of a two part special feature.
During one of the many predicaments she:
-is balancing barefoot on her tiptoes over a sharp grate
-has her ankles spread wide and locked apart
-is ball gagged
-has her elbows strapped together with her back arched
-has her nipples clamped tight and pulled up to the ceiling
-is anally impaled on a long thick electrified metal rod
-is being alternately whipped, teased and denied, caned and made to orgasm in repeating cycles
-must endure her orgasms and punishment in total silence or an audio sensor at her throat will trigger a severe shock deep in her ass through the metal rod
-will continue to be shocked anally until she quiets down

Does the anal shock treatment actually serve to quiet her down?
How much pleasure and pain can she endure at once?
Will she finally reach her limit?
We urge members who collect local copies of shoots for future offline viewing to download both p.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Scream Test Part 1 - Elise Graves

Dominating Luna

Cast: Luna Wulf
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

The lovely Luna is back, not only because I wanted the chance to dominate her again, but because she wanted more...As it turns out, this sexy little beast enjoys being the object in my orchestration of BDSM...She likes the bondage tight and the impact, hard...it's very easy to give her exactly what she wants...Enjoy, Ogre....
Objective accomplished!

Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2206kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download Dominating Luna

IR Crissy Moon - Table Talks (2020)

Genres: BDSM, Blow job, Cage Suspension, Cum Shot, Face Fucking, High Heels, Kneeling, Languishing, Manacles, Metal Bondage, Submission, Domination

Nov 6, 2020
Crissy is here for an interview, but it's not quite what she had in mind. For one thing she's bound; wrists cuffed behind her back and ankles cuffed. The questions are intimate for someone she's just met.
The interview quickly takes a turn from odd to deeply invasive. She's touching his cock, but he wants to see if she'll put her tongue on it. She claimed to be a cocksucker and he's going to put her to the test.
She's caged and crunched in various positions. One after the other he puts his dick in every hole she's got. He even lets her cum with a vibrator while he fucks her ass good.

Duration: 35:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

Download IR Crissy Moon - Table Talks (2020)

Hailey Redux Part One - Hailey Young

We did not get a chance to finish our ideas with Hailey Young last time we saw her so we decided to bring her back right away. This time we do not want her to know what kind of ideas we have so she is starting out blind and deaf. While white noise plays into her ears we have a nice discussion with the decoration model, Sasha. Once we have a few ideas, though, we change the audio over to our feed. She cannot see anything that is going on but she can hear every word now.

For a girl with a paralyzing fear of spiders this is the worst position in the world. It only takes a few minutes for her mind to conjure up the sensations to go along with our games. Spiders crawling on her skin and through her hair. When the hood comes off the situation does not improve any. Our pre-feed torments are nothing compared to what is yet to come.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 651.0 MB

Download Hailey Redux Part One - Hailey Young

Hazel Hypnotic's Pale Pussy Gets Tortured With Intense Orgasms

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.

The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.

Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to push the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.

Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of th.

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

Download Hazel Hypnotic's Pale Pussy Gets Tortured With Intense Orgasms

Machined

Wrapped in rope atop a table Eden waits for London's devious delights to being. Eden is at just the right position for the machine to pound her pink little pussy. Her bonds hold her tightly with no possibility of escape. London applies lubricant to smooth the process. The cane adds some pain to compliment the pleasure.

Duration: 37:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Machined

Mei Mara, Sister Dee - Pain is Pleasure

Mei is into it all and the more brutal the better. She knows that pleasure is meaningless without the pain to go with it. She does not just want to please Sister Dee. She wants Sister Dee to be able to revel in it all. Every time Mei recoils from the pain, every time she cries out for more or for mercy, it is all for Sister Dee to enjoy. There is no promise of rewards, just a chance to make her new mistress happy.

Duration: 53:53

File size: 606.0 MB

Download Mei Mara, Sister Dee - Pain is Pleasure

I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace

Iona Grace claims that she trusts the vision PD has for this scene but her tears make it seem like she may be lying. He has an idea on how she can please the members. She needs to stand with her tits tied high and her body presented for torment.

PD and the members have some questions for her, too, of course. These cunts can be deceitful but PD has a way of compelling the truth from them. She will get vibrated for the truth and shocked for the lies. Or maybe it was vibrated for the lies and shocked for the truth. We can never remember which one is right, but it does not really matter. In the end she will be getting just as much juice as she deserves.

Duration: 49:26

File size: 556.1 MB

Download I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace

Scream - Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee

Sister Dee has a soft spot for hot women in tight bondage. It makes her want to see if she can make Tricia Oaks scream. For her part, she is not with Sister Dee long before the bruises begin to show. All up and down her legs and ass the marks of their day together are clearly visible. They remind both of them who is in control of their relationship.

Duration: 56:54

File size: 640.2 MB

Download Scream - Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee

Marina tied

Genres: Bondage, Torture, Punishment

22 year old Marina is Into The Attic on her eighth visit. If you like your bondage with lots of crying, humiliation and suffering this shoot is for you.
Things start out for Marina with a rope around her neck and standing in the center of the room wearing all of her clothes -a very tight pair of jeans, heels and a blouse. She has a small table next to her with two sizes of butt plugs

Duration: 59:30
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 881.4 MB

Download Marina tied

Anal Cloning - Ava Little

Cast: Ava Little
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Bukkake, Cum farting, Gaping

Cummie's assfucking and sperm-eating training reaches its sick finale in this last part of her documentary. Orderly Grind hateplows her ass while she sits on her cat tree and then piledrives her until she can't take anymore. Dr. Mercies is impressed with Cummie's submission and decides he wants to keep her around after she leaves. That means she has to reproduce. He pours egg into her ass and mouth holes, then fertilizes the egg with a couple dozen loads of his frozen cum. Then she gives birth to kittens out of her face and anus.

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6102kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Anal Cloning - Ava Little

Torture Galaxy video of Model lil Sophie Video v05

Cast: Lil Sophie
Genres: bondage pain master serpent big ass natural tits fingering vibrator smooth shaved pussy anal dildo skewers pussy torture spanking inflatable buttplug caning whipping paddling anal hook fisting

Lil Sophie is a baby faced model with natural breasts, and a surprising tolerance for torture. Her tenure at TG was brief, but impressive. She has a small natural tits and a big ass. Her ass is caned brutally, and roughly fucked with the toy. Anal, and fisting of both holes, are a big part of her performance.

Duration: 46:11
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 371.3 MB

Download Torture Galaxy video of Model lil Sophie Video v05

Sterling Times

Cast: Zoey Sterling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping

These are some wonderful times we live in. When a beautiful woman like Zoey Sterling graces the INSEX stage. Her gargantuan tits just BEG for a beating. She's got a desire to tied up and messed with too. The neck rope has her soaring.
With her tits tightly bound and pulled up so she's on her tippy toes she's whipped. This elicits giggles from her cute little face. Then comes the cattle prod. She's terrified which makes her nervous giggle.
The whip had her soaring, but now she's really flying. Zoey's first suspension and the vibrator on top. Her eyes go back into her head and she cums uncontrollably.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

Download Sterling Times

Tg2Club video of Model Juggs video Part juv70

Juggs' floppy udders are pierced with needles to hold shackles on her nipples. Her jugs are stretched up by the shackles, and steel rods are skewered through them. her breasts are squeezed between two steel pipes, and she is strapped down. She is partially lifted by her breasts and they are left to stretch, with her weight being held by the skewers. She is vibed and fingered while hanging by her skewered udders. Carpenters clamps are put on each breast, with spiked steel plates pressing into them. She is fingered and vibed more, while she is lifted higher, more of her weight being held only be the skewers through her udders. She cums, and is released.

Duration: 43:07
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 346.6 MB

Download Tg2Club video of Model Juggs video Part juv70

TG2 Club An Part 42

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the vagchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 40:23
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 750kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 325.4 MB

Download TG2 Club An Part 42

Back