Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Sister Dee

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

Like the jaws of a giant metal snap trap, the Iron Maiden lies open waiting for fresh meat. He places her inside and closes it over her body. Eight thick metal rungs are loosened one by one and dropped tight against her flesh. Hoisting up his new creation, he hangs his sculpture of metal and meat in the air. She can wiggle her fingers just a little. Otherwise, she can't move at all. He canes her. Holding a vibrator against her pussy, he continues to cane her, mixing those two old poisons - pleasure and pain. Her body quakes. Her eyes roll back. She comes. After penetrating her in cunt and ass, he's relentless, tearing at her skin with a singletail. Her body, folded, is locked into a different metal device. He sits her on a bed of spikes and tightens the wide collar at her throat until her breath rasps. Now sucking dick, gasping for air, she struggles. It makes him hard. After coming in her mouth and face, he leaves her. She watches him go, a strange desperate need in her eyes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:26
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sister Dee

The Printer's Devil

Lovely Kim has been laughing and crying, and pleading through her tears, her naked body lurching convulsively in tight rope as knowing fingers poke and prod the most ticklish areas of her helpless body. She thought this was going to be a boring night working overtime at the print shop. But the mysterious masked intruder will make this an evening she'll never forget. What happens when her curvaceous and lovely supervisor arrives? Will she get the police? Or will she too be grabbed and bound by the maniacal masked tickler?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download The Printer's Devil

Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

Release Year: 2020

Housewife wants to try something new and kinky. Things quickly get out of control because her friend really likes dominating her.
Grab if you enjoy: bondage, rough sex, training sluts, painful anal (well she is acting more or less, because I'm certain Penny Pax knows how to take a dick in the ass.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Candor's Test Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Candor waits nervously for a bit before I return. I untie the rope around her neck and tie it into her hair. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage before I start binding her tits. Candor drools all over her large bound tits as I cut off her sweater. More rope is added to her legs, before I remove her harsh cleave gag. Lets see how she does with a panty gag... I cut hers off and shove them in her mouth. I make her hold them there while I get some vetwrap and tape to secure them. After gagging her, I start adding more rope to her arms. It's not long before Candor starts to swallow her panties, so I remove her gag. This after I specifically told her not to. Her hogtie will be extra tight for that! I leave her ungagged for now as I continue adding more rope. By the time I'm done, Candor is thoroughly bound.

Duration: 31:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 696.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Candor's Test Part 2

All in the ass

Proxy's ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy's ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy's body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don't want to miss.

Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

Download All in the ass

So many torments, so little time.

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass. She changed her mind for just a second, but as soon as Jack Hammer put his fingers on her she started begging for the thin rod again. She'll get to enjoy the Sybian in the background while we turn our attention back to Kay, if she can keep quiet.

The blonde beauty could use a good flogging. Kay gets some options, too. Matt will take the leather flogger to her tits or her stomach, at her request. Sure, the tits hurt her more, but as the leather slides away she gets to feel it caress against her nipples. A shot to the sto.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download So many torments, so little time.

Taking Stock Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal Hook, Ring Gag, Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Caning

As the show begins Keira is put down on her knees and her dress is removed. Her neck rope is taught and the chain holding her pear to the ground is pulled taught as well. Chains are put under knees and her wrists are cuffed behind her back. It's a very strenuous position.

Duration: 43:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 874kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 306.9 MB

Download Taking Stock Part 2

Rough sexual experimentations for Riley Reyes

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Riley Reyes
Genres: Anal Fingering, Anal Shock, Bastinado, Hood, Nipple Clamps, NJoy Magic Wand, Straight Jacket

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy. Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole. I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

Duration: 37:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Rough sexual experimentations for Riley Reyes

Ass Slave Day Two

Genres: All Sex, Ass Fucking, Ass To Mouth, Asslicking, Face Fucking, Foot Licking, Kicking, Painal, Rough Anal , Rough Oral, Smacking

Lexi's saga continues with Day 2. And yes, this really was day 2. We start with her waking up in the cell, going out to brunch with Dr. Mercies, and then sucking his feet and ass for a very long time before getting her own ass used for a rude painal fucking all over again. Then it's back into the chastity belt she goes. She gets nothing until Dr. Mercies decides she's earned it. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 41:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6115kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ass Slave Day Two

HT - Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer - Winnie the Whiner

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.

Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.

She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled ".

Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer - Winnie the Whiner

Pro Pain - (2002 Year)

Busty pals Dannica and Sara pride themselves on being sexually open babes. So, they decide to expand their "horizons of sensuality" and go to a professional dungeon to learn about the art of BDS&M. Minxy Miss Lola is in an especially witchy mood and only too happy to give them a lesson they won't forget, in the form of excruciating boob bondage, spanking, flogging, and other unmentionable acts of degradation. After indoctrinating Dannica and Sara, the rubber-clad Lola gives her 18-year of slave lover, Monroe, a sensual dose of pain and pleasure that leaves us (and Monroe) breathless.

Duration: 49:03
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 715.0 MB

Download Pro Pain - (2002 Year)

Lupus - Stalin part 3

The Lupus series, about poor young women, of criminals of the State, who are savaged in institutions in occupied Europe in the 1940's. The actress Niki Flynn is featured here, an American of a disgraced and deceased partisan. She was humiliated and beaten in an institution and will relive it for us in flashbacks as she testifies in a government hearing.

Format: avi
Duration: 55:48
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1580kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Lupus - Stalin part 3

Whipped Into A Frenzy

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Whipped Into A Frenzy

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dr. Cupcakes Gets a New Assistant Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Cast: Adara, Amanda Marie

At the time of this posting it is on page 10. This clip starts with Dr. Cupcakes and Amanda having some fun with adara. She is almost free of bondage except for her wrists. They learned so much from the post experiment earlier that they are going to start over. They both grope and slap her tits, ass, and face. Her hair is pulled and adara is held while Amanda plays with adara. Dr. Cupcakes starts the binding process again while Amanda continues to grope and slap poor adara. Part way through The Dr orders Amanda to gag adara with and Ace bandage and tape. She does so and it is surprisingly tight and effective.

Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 712.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dr. Cupcakes Gets a New Assistant Part 1

Infernalrestraints - Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

When the world is in danger Rain DeGrey answers the call, sweeping into action for God and Country. There is just one small problem. Today she has met her match at the hands of the nefarious PD. He doesn't even have a plan to take over or make millions. In fact all he has is a desire to make Rain suffer.
Most villains take the time to explain their evil plan. PD has seen those movies before and isn't about to make the same mistakes. Besides, Rain is about to suffer through it, and it is so much better if she doesn't know what is coming next.
Phase 1 is mind-fucks. He has a horrifying taser and just the sound is enough to make Rain scream in fear. She is under a black hood and so all she knows is that sometimes she feels the whip and sometimes she hears the sound that her nightmares. She is so terrified of the shocks that she is literally thanking him for the lashes.
Phase 2 is real fucks. If Rain thought being stripped of her gadgets and guns was the most humiliating thing that cou.

Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1388kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download Infernalrestraints - Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

Sterling Times

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Zoey Sterling
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

These are some wonderful times we live in. When a beautiful woman like Zoey Sterling graces the INSEX stage. Her gargantuan tits just BEG for a beating. She's got a desire to tied up and messed with too. The neck rope has her soaring.
With her tits tightly bound and pulled up so she's on her tippy toes she's whipped. This elicits giggles from her cute little face. Then comes the cattle prod. She's terrified which makes her nervous giggle.
The whip had her soaring, but now she's really flying. Zoey's first suspension and the vibrator on top. Her eyes go back into her head and she cums uncontrollably.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

Download Sterling Times

Berlin Xxx Slut

This time were just at Tom Moore's location and he happens to be pounding away on Mz Berlin. The dirtier you treat Berlin the wetter she gets. After all the bondage, cock sucking, fucking and pain Berlin endures, her reward, she gets a load of Tom's jizz in her nice-looking face! And that's all the reward Berlin needs. As Mz Berlin says, "This is Real, this is my existence!"

Duration: 44:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 669.6 MB

Download Berlin Xxx Slut

Klawdya Rothschild

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it. Her tongue is tied to her clit. The vibrator is put on her clit. She tries to struggle. She really does. The stimulation is so intense her body fights on it's own. It's overwhelming - almost too much. The more the vibrator sits on her clit the closer she gets.

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

Download Klawdya Rothschild

Rise and Shine - Ass Slave Day - Scene 2 - Lexi Grey - Full HD 1080p

Lexi's saga continues with Day 2. And yes, this really was day 2. We start with her waking up in the cell, going out to brunch with Dr. Mercies, and then sucking his feet and ass for a very long time before getting her own ass used for a rude painal fucking all over again. Then it's back into the chastity belt she goes. She gets nothing until Dr. Mercies decides she's earned it.

Duration: 41:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6115kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Rise and Shine - Ass Slave Day - Scene 2 - Lexi Grey - Full HD 1080p

Ruined High Featuring Olivia Rose

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Olivia got in a car with Dee and drove up to the middle of nowhere to spend time hanging out with PD. Maybe her creep-o-meter was broken, but she should have known better. She is not there 20 minutes before he has her strapped down and opened up. She is completely helpless to resist him so the only options left to her are enjoy it as much as she can and hope it is over soon.

PD is not the type to fuck and release, though. When he has had enough of screwing her he puts her to work on his farm. Manual labor and corporal punishment are going to fill her days. In between hauling stone she will be punished if she fails to meet her quota and possibly rewarded if she manages to complete her daily chores. Her life has gone from luxury to slavery over night.

Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

Download Ruined High Featuring Olivia Rose

Stay - Kinzie Kenner - Full Movie - HD 720p

Adorable teen, Kinzie Kenner shows up for a bondage shoot with Ogre and gets the full SocietySM treatment...in the first scene, Kinzie tries to get comfortable in bondage....she is gagged and Ogre comes in to strip her and complete the hogtie...then Ogre leads her in to tie her hands above her head...he pulls off her panties and begins to whip her...he flogs her front and back, then ties her leg up and continues to whip her exposed pussy...in the final scene, Kinzie is spread on the bondage table...a dental gag keeps her mouth open as Kinzie lays wondering what to expect next in her first bondage shoot...Ogre uses tape to gag her in anticipation of her coming torture...he uses the violet wand to shock her breasts and tummy...and when the wand malfunctions, he blames Kinzie and decides to shock her pussy....he uses four TENS pads around her pussy and turns it up until Kinzie squirms...he has a smoke, laying the ashtray on her tummy and gradually turns up the current...then she is tied.

Duration: 49:13
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 534.9 MB

Download Stay - Kinzie Kenner - Full Movie - HD 720p

She loves Pain

Starts with women kneeling on cushion naked except for cuffs and hood. She has nice breasts and has a good shape. Guy starts feeling her, then light cane use, nipple chain thing goes on, move to bed like thing, blowjob, fucked, harder caning, cuffed standing to wall facing into room, picked up and fucked while still cuffed to wall, facing wall and cuffed gets paddled, her ass looks very red by know, uncuffed and kneeling with back against wall gives final bj.

Duration: 56:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 660.7 MB

Download She loves Pain

Questions Part One - Nicki Blue

Nicki Blue is the first girl to ever have a repeat performance at Rtb. As such we have some really special surprises in store for her. She is the bitch in the iron mask, an insidious new device that keeps her head immobilized while PD has free reign across her body.

She says that no man has ever been able to tie off her tits, and that is the kind of challenge you know PD will not be able to pass up. She has never felt how sensitive they are when the flow is constricted. Once he has them bound, though, she will regret ever mentioning the idea.

Duration: 59:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 669.7 MB

Download Questions Part One - Nicki Blue

In Need Of Pleasure

Cast: Lola Mello, Naila, Yara Gomez, Alessia, Mirella Lacerda, Bia Mello, Jaqueline, Poliana, Tay, Victoria, Jack
Genres: Lezdom, Femdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic

Bia Mello is looking for pleasure today but her boyfriend only thinks in work, work and work ... Bia decided to satisfy her pleasure anyway, with him or not. Bia walks on the house trying to find her dildo, but she really doesnt know where is it, so she looks at Poliana, the new housekeeping, she is so sexy! Bia decided to abuse of her tongue, using has a dildo to get pleasure.

Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download In Need Of Pleasure

Cautious Cow - Taurus Angel

You don't need some long teaser about how PD and Taurus Angel get along. It isn't necessary. You can see for yourself how much she loves being tied up. She is a slick slut from the second he lays his hands on her. Her cunt is ready for action as soon as her panties come off. The tighter and more uncomfortable her bondage is the faster she cums... when he lets her.

Duration: 47:31

File size: 534.6 MB

Download Cautious Cow - Taurus Angel

Calico Lane - For Bondage's Sake

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Calico Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Calico Lane believes in art for the sake of art and bondage for the sake of bondage. It is a pure expression of her sexuality; her desire to serve and to be used. Nipple clamps and whips may bring her to tears, but they also will push her closer to orgasm. Being told to kneel or present herself for punishment will make her wet. She wants me. More than that, she needs me to take over. It isn't just about sex for her. It is about bondage.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Calico Lane - For Bondage's Sake

Hexed!

Suddenly, she finds herself under the control of this mysterious entity, as she is restrained in one position after another, including handcuffs, ropes, leather straps, a Martin Rigid-Cuff, and even in plastic bondage and tape! Our feline poltergeist does not neglect to vary lovely Rosamunde's garb - she wears a red dress, 2 different evening gowns, a bra and short skirt

Format: avi
Duration: 43:50
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 635kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 648.5 MB

Download Hexed!

TG2 Club An Part 75

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the vagchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 38:32
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 310.4 MB

Download TG2 Club An Part 75

Persecuted Pussy

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Aspen has a beautiful cunt. Usually it gets her everything she wants. She spreads her sweet lips and men just do what she asks. She uses her gash to get laid. Men love playing with her delicate hole. Today that's going to be used against her. She's tied in a hogtie that puts all the pressure on her crotch rope. Every time she moves it pulls on her cunt. Caning her feet certainly doesn't help.

Duration: 41:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Persecuted Pussy

Ruined High - Olivia Rose

Olivia got in a car with Sister Dee and drove up to the middle of nowhere to spend time hanging out with PD. Maybe her creep-o-meter was broken, but she should have known better. She is not there 20 minutes before he has her strapped down and opened up. She is completely helpless to resist him so the only options left to her are enjoy it as much as she can and hope it is over soon.

PD is not the type to fuck and release, though. When he has had enough of screwing her he puts her to work on his farm. Manual labor and corporal punishment are going to fill her days. In between hauling stone she will be punished if she fails to meet her quota and possibly rewarded if she manages to complete her daily chores. Her life has gone from luxury to slavery over night.

Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

Download Ruined High - Olivia Rose

Hobble Skirt - Dixon Mason

Many women will tolerate pain for a short time if the money is right. Dixon doesn't give a fuck about the money. Sure she gets paid like any other model, but she's a true masochist. When you inflict pain, her eyes glaze over and her pussy becomes soaking wet. Without pain Dixon's vagina remains dry and the rest of Dixon is bored, frustrated and unhappy.

As Dixon is a key member of the staff here, we simply cannot have her wandering around bored, frustrated and unhappy. She might take out her frustrations on the rest of us. The path is clear. She must have all holes stuffed with inflatable dildos, arms bound, legs hobbled, body whipped and tits clamped. Only then, and after she is made to orgasm repeatedly, will the sexual tension finally begin to ebb from her body.

Duration: 50:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hobble Skirt - Dixon Mason

Dominated and fucked - Janny

Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Janny
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation, Bound, Whipped

When Janny appears in front of us for the first time, she's just an average pretty girl. When we see her next, she's tied and bare-naked. The rope that pinions her arms behind her also draws back her shoulders, pushing her breasts outward. The perfect position for turture! Now let's take a speculum and stretch her out before Master inserts his full fist into her pussy. Or she wants the pinwheel instead?

Duration: 55:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dominated and fucked - Janny

Taking Moore

Randy and Alexander were eager to shoot again after their last StrictRestraint gig...I've been pushing the intensity of the ropes and positions on every one of her shoots and really wanted to get her into some truly exposed and uncomfortable positions...Alexander has been ramping up the intensity of his interaction and Randy agreed to our plans, to be our willing subject for a rough day of shooting for SocietySM...Randy can act a great damsel, but today we wanted to see the real damsel inside her...I've been dying to get her beautifully big breasts into some real breast bondage so I bring it to her in the first scene...her legs are spread wide for clamps, and Alexander revels in the reaction he gets from clamping her breast-bound nipples...he slaps her pussy around...Randy begins to moan and whimper...she starts to wrestle with the feelings of a bound submissive...how much can she take? how much will she allow? The anal fucking machine scene which follows is glorious...Randy is perfec.

Format: m4v
Duration: 58:50
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1450kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 669.6 MB

Download Taking Moore

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda Foxx Hogtied Part 3

Studio: FutileStruggles

Amanda breathes heavy after being strictly hogtied. I put a pair of pantyhose over her head and then cleave gag her with the legs. I then pullher head back as far as possible and tie it off utilizing the rope tied into her hair. Amanda is then left to endure her strict bondage. After some time, I decide that her gag is not effective enough and I return to add some tape to it. I leave her to endure for a short while. I return and this time, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side. Her bondage is so tight, that she rolls as one solid piece... no flex in her body at all. She is left to endure once again. I return one last time. This time a enjoy watching her twitch, yelp, and moan as I smack her bound tits, and ass. I walk away again and the clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip where we get to hear what amanda thought of the new clamps.

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2962kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 718.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda Foxx Hogtied Part 3

In His Holy Hands

A girl is laying on the floor. She is tied up, cleavegaged, and half fainted. Then she hears footsteps coming. She turns her head to see who is coming. A bishop stands beside her. He lifts her up and carries her to a table. There she gets tied in a very uncomfortable position, her hands tied to her hair and she's got spreader bars between her legs. Then the bishop touches her and starts to undress himself. Then he turns back to the girl laying tied up on the table. He rips her panties and bra. He gets horny and rubs his cock, then he fingers her pussy. Finally he takes a whip from the wall and starts to whip the girl mercilessly. She cries and screams into her gag. After stopping the whipping, the bishop can't wait any longer. He takes off the girl's gag and rubs his cock on her face.

Duration: 46:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1205kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 429.4 MB

Download In His Holy Hands

French Tart Luna Rival Gets A London Experience.

Luna Rival meets London River. A matchup that can only be described as scarily sexy. Luna watches with excitement as London expertly ties her up. Once she's completely bound Luna wiggles her cute little body all over the stage. She reveals that sh's not wearing any panties.

Luna can't hide her cunt with her legs tied out wide. London makes the best of Luna's helplessness. First she gags Luna, then she takes advantage. First by licking her juicy pussy, then by putting clothes pins all over it. The pain of the pins doesn't stop Luna from having a squirting orgasm when London introduces the vibrator.

Again Luna is exposed. Her legs are spread and this time London has more access to penetrate her sweet gash. With a strap-on on London sticks it to Luna for even more beautiful orgasms.

Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download French Tart Luna Rival Gets A London Experience.

Hard bondage, hogtie and torture for horny beautiful ebony

Sexy brunette in black blouse, in red dress, with small tits and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her naked body. He fucks her wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for young bitch with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3669kbps
Audio: 129kbps

Download Hard bondage, hogtie and torture for horny beautiful ebony

Helena Locke

Cast: Helena Locke
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Helena Locke doesn't get tied up very often. As OT wraps the ropes around her she watches intently. Her predicament grows with each wrap. As does her excitement. The crotch rope was first to go on, but each rope OT adds makes it tighter; biting into her tender vulva. The gag adds to her helplessness before OT cuts off her clothes and exposes her sexy body.

With her arms tied behind her head her face is pushed into the box. It's not long before her panties are removed. Her torso is pulled up so her back is arched intensely. Then OT adds a crotch rope and pulls it up so tight that it hurts. The vibrator isn't that much help and OT makes it worse by spanking her hard.

Helena is sitting on a box with her arms tied behind her back and up to the ceiling. OT comes in and pulls up the ropes so she's on her feet. As she hangs there OT comes in with the dreaded cane. He beats her ass while she screams.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Helena Locke

The Angst of Ashley Part Three- Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

Tits like the ones on Ashley Graham are not easy to find. They are so large, beautiful and best of all, sensitive. She seems almost impervious to every other type of pain. Not on her chest, though. It is like she has a pair of targets painted there.

PD even has a milking machine for those udders of hers. The marks that it leaves look like a pair of bulls eyes. The kind that PD is going to try to hit with his cane a little bit later.

Duration: 40:41

File size: 457.6 MB

Download The Angst of Ashley Part Three- Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

Trinity St. Clair

Trinity seems a bit timid, maybe she's new to this. Or maybe she has a reason to be. After all, she's a tiny, fragile little thing who's found herself in the hands of a giant brute. She's accepted this assignment for a reason. Could it be a deeply buried need for some discipline and self examination? Ogre's about to explore the reasons and he does so in his typical fashion. She takes her commands nervously, unsure of her actions.Her pussy is tight, ripe for the taking...Another area that shall be plundered. Ogre spares no effort introducing her to the whip and Trinity's initiation begins. Like a child being punished, she nervously braces for the lashings. She's not tough as nails and that's for sure, and what we witness unfolding before our eyes, is a Master guiding his awakening slave down dark avenues she has never, ever envisioned exploring.

Duration: 53:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

Download Trinity St. Clair

Back