Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Caged Blowjob Slave Girl XXL

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Blowjob, Toys, Anal Play
Video language: English

Juliette is the best submissive slave you could ever want. She's covered head to toe in leather bindings. Her legs, her wrists, her eyes, and a ballgag in her mouth: all keeping her in bondage to her master. He plays with her pussy to give her ecstasy in restraint, before removing her gag and face fucking her!

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3872kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Caged Blowjob Slave Girl XXL

Scream - Tricia Oaks

Release Year: 2011
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Sister Dee has a soft spot for hot women in tight bondage. It makes her want to see if she can make Tricia Oaks scream. For her part, she is not with Sister Dee long before the bruises begin to show. All up and down her legs and ass the marks of their day together are clearly visible. They remind both of them who is in control of their relationship.

Duration: 56:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 640.2 MB

Download Scream - Tricia Oaks

Tricia Oaks - Signals

Release Year: 2019

Tricia Oaks is no stranger to pain. She has spent enough time with Pd to know how this is going to happen. He is going to tie her up so that she is completely helpless. When she gets wet from that, he will know. The pain is just as erotic. There is no hiding it from him; when he takes advantage of her she loves it and cannot stop her body from responding. She can scream until her voice is gone, but her wet pussy will keep giving her away.

Duration: 58:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 656.1 MB

Download Tricia Oaks - Signals

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ginger's Test part 3

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

I sit Ginger back down in the chair. The first thing I do is go get a new gag. I order her to open her mouth as I squish the huge sponge and shove it in her mouth. I seal it in with clear tape. I remove her neckrope and then I crush her elbows together and tie them. I continue adding ropes to her upper body. Her arms are chicken winged and then rope is wrapped around her arms and body and cinched tight! I put her on the dirty concrete floor and make her struggle for our enjoyment. After a while I add a little more rope before I arch her into a very strict hogtie. I tell her that it is perfect, but then I change my mind. I soon tie her head back by the rope in her hair. Now it is perfect. She looks very happy in this tight hogtie. I add some nasty clamps to her nipples and she seems to like it even more! After a while of her being on her stomach, I ask her to see if she can roll on her side. It takes her a little bit, but she manages to do it. I am pretty impressed. Now that she is on .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 739.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ginger's Test part 3

Borntobebound Dakkota New Scene

Dakkota is a rich woman and preparing for a big summer boat party during covid. She also hosted a party in her mansion with well over 50 people, which means she needs to be arrested. The cop arrives to a pissed off Dakkota that tells him who she is and how important she is but he doesn't care. He cuffs her and takes her to jail. She is being unruly in the cell so he hogcuffs her. He calls his pal up to tell her there is a rich bitch in jail and that he should go over to her home and rob it. Shortly after the mayor calls and asks for Dakkota's release. He complies and Dakkota heads home to get ready for her yachting adventure. She changes from her blue ensemble to a white bikini. Sadly she is greeted by the burglar who is indeed prepared for Dakkota even thought she was expecting her to be gone. Dakkota is all tied up with a ballgag into a ball. Then she is put into a hogtie, mouth stuffed with a big satin scarf and head wrapped with an entire roll of vetwrap. The burglar reminds her t.

Duration: 37:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Borntobebound Dakkota New Scene

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rin Transported to the Woods and Tree Tied part 1 & 2

The clip starts with Rin in the back of a car. Her elbows, wrists and ankles are tied. She is hogtied and ballgagged. The car drives on and on for what seems like forever. It finally stops, but the driver is just shutting a gate. He drives down a long drive. The rear hatch finally opens. Rin is dragged out and then set on the ground.(Car ride lasts approx 10min) He unties the rope that hogties her and pulls her up to her feet. He grabs her by her hair and makes her hop deep into the woods

Duration: 35:18

File size: 796.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rin Transported to the Woods and Tree Tied part 1 & 2

Terror Perverse - Nina's Nightmares

Release Year: 2020

Another in the "Terror Perverse!" series from Poland's Teraz Films, combining "hardcore elements in the style of the Italian Fumetti books...with hilariously-unintelligible accents, Jacques Cousteau-style line delivery, a blistering-hot, oiled-up female body, and brutal Bdsm action in creepy settings, dished out by creepier goons in creepier-still rubber masks.

Format: avi
Duration: 47:36
Video: 640x416, XviD, 1448kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Terror Perverse - Nina's Nightmares

Tight bondage, domination and spanking for horny bitch part 1

Beautiful girl witn naked shaved pussy, with naked big ass and with naked sexy boobs plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked hot ass. Professional bondage, spanking and domination for horny model with beautiful body in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 41:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2728kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and spanking for horny bitch part 1

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2

Madison Young is walking home from cheerleading practice in her jeans, sneakers and sports shirt. Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes. Lots of struggling, packed mouth gag talk, and pleading to be let go by Madison.
Kelli Anderson is carried in, bound with a pillowcase over her head, she is left to struggle before being slowly to strip. Chair tied topless, bound over a stool, spanked to smell her dirty tennis shoes. Great struggling and bondage!! With hand cuffs, rope, ball gags and cleaves.

Duration: 44:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1979kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2

Lost In Rope

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.

Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up. Her legs are spread wide open, suspended several feet off of the ground. Here her pussy is exposed, and he can see how wet she is getting. She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.

Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up. It is good that she wants it so badly. She would be getting it either way.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lost In Rope

Ella Nova, Mickey Mod and Owen Gray

The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.

Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.

The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from bein.

Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 178kbps

Download Ella Nova, Mickey Mod and Owen Gray

Creep Keep

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is forced into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Creep Keep

Discipline in Russia Part 39

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Discipline in Russia Part 39

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Hannah Perez Carried, Groped, Hogtied part 1

Hannah is carried over her captors shoulder. They end up in an old abandoned industrial factory. He gropes and manhandles her, and then he cuts the ass out of her blue jeans. He then binds and gags her. He leaves her to struggle. After a while the man returns. He ties a rope around her neck and makes her stand. He gropes her tits through her sweater as he smacks her ass. He positions her as he pleases, and all poor Hannah can do is mmmpph through the big red ballgag. He cuts the crotch out of her jeans as well. He then grabs more rope and starts binding her even more securely. He cuts away the entire front of her cute blue sweater. He gives her now bare tits a squeeze, before he continues adding more rope. He ties her elbows together and then wraps the rope around her body, above and below her tits.

Duration: 32:35

File size: 734.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Hannah Perez Carried, Groped, Hogtied part 1

Kendra Barbie

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Kendra Barbie

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sybil Wont Be Talking Today

I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through.

Duration: 34:17

File size: 771.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sybil Wont Be Talking Today

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Tight bondage, domination and spanking for horny bitch part 2

Horny slavegirl with naked tits, with naked ass, with naked pussy and with naked body plus man in white t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her hot ass. He fucks her wet shaved pussy and mouth with big vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for sexy model with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 41:44
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2943kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and spanking for horny bitch part 2

Insex - 1203's Test

1203's lean, flexible body, large mouth, and plump, natural breasts are a bondage lover's dream. In her test article, PD explores the myriad possibilities. Clad in fishnets and a miniskirt, the young minx explains that she has had a little experience with BDSM but is eager for more.

Duration: 43:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps

File size: 600.0 MB

Download Insex - 1203's Test

Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

poor isabel ice didnt seem to know what she let herself in for in this scene, melissa lauren dominates her hard to start with but when the male talent comes in he slaps the shit out of her and fucks her ass as hard as he can, i would go as far as saying the sick bastard was enjoying himself and went over the limit.... i'll let you judge

Format: MPEG
Duration: 50:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

Gravity - Nikki Darling, Matt Williams

That is when she starts screaming so loudly she needs to be gagged. Her make up is running down her face in streaks, carried by her tears of pain. Maybe, she thinks, she shouldn't have leveled a challenge of that sort to the rest of the crew. When they come over to attach the nipple clamps it becomes a bit more clear. As they attach the weights to them, all doubt is removed.

This has turned into a game of "who is the better sadist?" The zipper clips come out. The candles are placed so that one can drip wax on her while another one provides an open flame to hang her over. It is full BDSM overload before long. Tears drip down her face, wax drips off her feet and Nikki is hanging and helpless, just trying not to come apart at the seems.

The worst is yet to come. It is an ancient and powerful technique, pushing pins under the nails of a victim. Nikki's prettily painted toes are perfect for it. It isn't just a pin per toe. There is more than a dozen in there before all is said and .

Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gravity - Nikki Darling, Matt Williams

Nyssa Nevers

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Sister Dee is interested in leaving her mark on Nyssa Nevers. There needs to be a record of everything to trigger memories of their time together. Every lash leaves a trail that is a clear symbol of the suffering. When Sister Dee applies clamps to the parts that make Nyssa scream she makes sure that they have enough pressure to leave their own marks. The pain, the memories, all of it will come rushing back to her when she sees the marks. It all comes back, along with the intense feeling of lust and desire. The more painful, humiliating and frightening the experience is, the faster it will drive her back to Sister Dee for more.

Duration: 56:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 634.7 MB

Download Nyssa Nevers

To Sir, With Pain

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Alice is a special sort of creature. Being naked in front of the camera is embarrassing for her. He makes her strip for him. She overcomes her humiliation for his pleasure. She tries to hide her face. The embarrassment turns her on. She rubs herself.

Duration: 58:18
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download To Sir, With Pain

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ivycat Begs for Cruel Gags, and Gets Them part 2

2 very large pair of panties are shoved in Ivycat's mouth and then sealen in with black tape. While she endures the gag, I start bending and tying all of the toes on her right foot up to her ankle. Once that is complete, I almost completely cwrap her head with vetwrap. I then tie all of her toes on her left foot the same way as the right. Next a lot more black tape is added to the gag and around her head. It's not long before I completely remove the gag.(The last gag is removed at the 16:04 mark) Ivycat is very sensitive and vocal. I left in all her reactions as I untie her and remove the clamps. The last 5 minutes of the clip are of Ivycat talking about the different gags.

Duration: 31:55

File size: 718.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ivycat Begs for Cruel Gags, and Gets Them part 2

Crazy Chix Reloaded - Scene 2 - Erika Bellucci - Full HD 1080p

Welcome to the second season of the Crazy Chix Show. This time the boys didn't choose their competitors from the street, but instead picking them from the countless email applications they got. The first lady chosen is a shy librarian who wants to change her life-style... let's see how did it go for her.

Duration: 37:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Crazy Chix Reloaded - Scene 2 - Erika Bellucci - Full HD 1080p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Sahrye 800 part 2

I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.

Duration: 35:01

File size: 789.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Sahrye 800 part 2

Bondage Barbie

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

Duration: 46:52
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Bondage Barbie

The Sybian Chair

Your favorite creature is in for a double dose of pleasure courtesy of the Sybian machine and the e-stim machine! With her arms and legs strapped to the chair, a hooded and helpless Greyhound has her clit mercilessly vibed by the Sybian while having her ass stuffed with a dildo at the same time, also adding to her pleasure are the e-stim pads attached to her inner thighs. Once the e-stim machine gets turned up by Dart_Tech it isn't long before our little creature is a drippy mess in this great bondage stream!

Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1005kbps

File size: 349.4 MB

Download The Sybian Chair

Leather and Lace Iona Grace

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Iona Grace

Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.Iona openly admits that she is a dirty slut who loves to cum. As her body is wracked with orgasms the weights that PD has clamped to her chest begin to jiggle and swing.

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

Download Leather and Lace Iona Grace

Bent Back Bitch - Darling, Penny Barber

Release Year: 2013

Darling and Penny have met each other before. They have a bit of history, in fact, and Darling has wanted to take another shot at her ever since. Our members have plenty of questions for them while we're getting them into bondage.

Penny will spend some time in the cage while we have fun with Darling. Tickle torture, nipple clamps, pussy flogging. It's a lot of suffering for this early in the day. Maybe we should pace ourselves so we don't wear her out to fast? Or maybe not... after all, we still have a spare.

Duration: 52:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 924.0 MB

Download Bent Back Bitch - Darling, Penny Barber

After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD. Now that she's getting it? Well, maybe she should have thought more about the consequences before hand.

She's got a lot of time to ruminate on her current situation. PD is methodical when taking her apart. A block gag muffles her screams while the flogger impacts her pussy. He decides to let her really belt it out, though, when he starts attaching electricity to her most sensitive parts. Her nipples may get the most voltage but the way he keeps flicking at her pussy with the exposed wiring has her clit feeling like it is on fire.

Then comes her horse ride. It's a simple wooden wedge. She's straddling it, her weight resting on her pussy. Heavy loads, wrapped in steel, are attached to her ankles, p.

Duration: 50:10

File size: 1.0 GB

Download After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

Cherie DeVille Compromises

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille

Cherie DeVille is just another pretentious model who thinks she is too good for the world. She agreed to do a shoot with PD but has the unmitigated gall to try to make demands of him. He asks her for some simple things: a bit of respect and obedience.

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps

Download Cherie DeVille Compromises

Pain is Love - Bella Rossi

Bella Rossi joined us for an amazing live feed. It starts off with her and Rain DeGrey sharing an extremely tight space, a brand new cage. The way they are just tossed inside gives us a bit of a peak at Bella's colorful panties. Don't worry, she'll be taking those off, soon. Rain and Bella both are wearing way too much. What's the point of having two beauties in bondage if they are going to be all covered up?

Once the girls are free of their tight little dresses the real fun can start. They take turns backing their asses up against the bars of their cage so that they can spends some time with Mr. Pogo. "I'm a whore, fuck me more." It's the mantra that these two live by. Their whole existence revolves around tight bondage and servicing cock. They work together in their tiny space to show off their skills in hopes of getting a taste of the real thing.

Bella is the first one out of captivity. Rain gets to sit by and watch while Bella gets the royal treatment. Of course we don.

Duration: 58:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Pain is Love - Bella Rossi

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Maintenance Man Finally Has Enough part 3

The Man ties a length of rope into Wenona's hair before he nose hooks her and then distorts her face with a dental retractor. Once again he gets the mirror out so she can look at herself. She does not seem as interested as she usually does at the gym. The retractor comes out and is soon replaced with a large black squishy ball, after her elbows are tightly tied. She really moans when the clover clamps are applied to her nipples. The ball is taped in, before more nose hooks are added. Those nipples have been poking through her sweaty gym attire for years... just begging for clamps. Small twine is tied to the clamps and then pulled tight to the floor. Wenona yelps as her nipples are stretched and tied off. Her hands are wrapped with black tape, before her feet are taped to the chair legs, rendering Wenona completely secure and immobilized. He enjoys watching her tremble as she lets out long continuous moans trying to deal with the tight bondage and clamps. Eventually he gets out his cam.

Duration: 32:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2953kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 726.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Maintenance Man Finally Has Enough part 3

Kat Monroe gets messy and caned

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kat Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

After her electro interrogation Kat is put back on the spike board. This time she's sitting on it with her hands cuffed behind her back. It's time to get dirty. In honor of Easter Kat has to put as many peeps in her mouth as she can possibly fit. It turns out that she hates marshmallows. That's not all! Once she's got her mouth full of marshmallow the whole crew is going to spit on her. Each time it's only after they've eaten some peeps. Her face is turned pink and yellow from the sugar. Then OT pulls out a giant chocolate bunny and begins to fuck Kat's face with it. Kat must pay the piper. She offered cane strokes and now she's going to have to take them. The cane is hard for Kat. It's not her favorite thing. Each stroke is really painful and Kat does her best. Then Luna agrees to take some of her strokes. Luna gets four good hard strokes.

Duration: 37:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Kat Monroe gets messy and caned

Henessy - The Crazy Chix Show

The Crazy Chix Show is one popular program for every BDSM lover. The shy girls, the challenges, the big money they can fight for is a major entertainment. This time the guys, Frank and Gabriel, finds themselves even luckier when they meet with one of the sexiest girl ever and seduce her to participate in the show.

Duration: 34:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Henessy - The Crazy Chix Show

Silence Is Golden - Mia Gold

Mia Gold was too busy talking to listen when Cyd Black told her what he was going to do to her. She was expecting the metal bondage to just be around her wrists and ankles. She had no idea she would be gagged with it, too. And not just one gag. Cyd Black has more than enough ways to silence her.

The thing that surprises her is the versatility. The objective is simple. Whip her, cane her, and make her cum, all while keeping her not just quiet, but held firmly in place.

Metal gags can be attached to all kinds of things. First he screws her into a column, just to keep her in place. Even better, though, he attached her gag to her ass hook. Whenever she squirms it starts to fuck her ass. And a few probing fingers in her slit will really give her incentive to wriggle around. The tiger balm on her clit is another nice touch to get things heated up.

Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2236kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

Download Silence Is Golden - Mia Gold

Super bondage, domination and torture for very horny slut Full HD 1080p

Very beautiful brunette with naked shaved pussy, with naked hot ass, with sexy naked body and with naked small tits plus strong man, with big cock. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Big black ball in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks her mouth, ass and wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slut with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 41:49
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6211kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very horny slut Full HD 1080p

Training of slave Sh

SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 44:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2928kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 956.8 MB

Download Training of slave Sh

Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

Melody has some experience as a sub and that's good for days like this one...From the very first minute of her shoot, she is bound in inescapable bondage by Feenix...and that's only the beginning...he tests her with flogger and tight clamps, anal hooks and electric shock...and Melody stays strong through each scene, waiting for her chance to cum...Feenix delivers on the vibrators and Melody loses control into squirting and multiple orgasms.

Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 551.2 MB

Download Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

Back