Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD. Now that she's getting it? Well, maybe she should have thought more about the consequences before hand.

She's got a lot of time to ruminate on her current situation. PD is methodical when taking her apart. A block gag muffles her screams while the flogger impacts her pussy. He decides to let her really belt it out, though, when he starts attaching electricity to her most sensitive parts. Her nipples may get the most voltage but the way he keeps flicking at her pussy with the exposed wiring has her clit feeling like it is on fire.

Then comes her horse ride. It's a simple wooden wedge. She's straddling it, her weight resting on her pussy. Heavy loads, wrapped in steel, are attached to her ankles, p.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2020
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is forced into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.

This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations - I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him - I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!

I am famished and th.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque

All Used Up - Elise Graves

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Elise Graves redefines topping from the bottom. She designs her shoot, lists the activities and demands it happen to her. Can Elise handle the rather extreme torments that her perverted imagination dreamed up, or will the reality differ from the fantasy?

Duration: 59:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download All Used Up - Elise Graves

Alex More - Nasty Bottle Bitch

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Alex More
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking

Alex More had a little too much fun. After a night out, she's stumbling in her stilettos and slurring her speech, but Sgt. Miles knows just how to get her cleaned up. He locks her into a strict metal collar and shackles, promising it'll help "process those toxins." The only thing she'll be processing though, is pain.
He snips off her pretty outfit, revealing her gorgeous fit body. Suddenly, it dawns on poor Alex what she's in for. A rough throat fucking brings tears to the naughty little slut's eyes as she whimpers pathetically. She struggles for air and slobbers all over herself, but what's a bitch good for if you can't even fuck her face? He goes to town on her sweet little throat over and over, til she learns to keep her tongue out and take it.
When he's satisfied with her oral performance, Alex is pulled up off her knees and bent over. She could hardly stand earlier; by now she's shaking in her heels as Miles opens up her tight slit with his fingers. Panties around her ankles, h.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Alex More - Nasty Bottle Bitch

Facesitting Line

Cast: Lola Mello, Naila, Yara Gomez, Alessia, Mirella Lacerda, Bia Mello, Jaqueline, Poliana, Tay, Victoria,
Genres: Lezdom, Femdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic

Another day of suffering for Jack, and this time, he will suffer without air. Victoria, Tay, Yara and Mirella are sitting on top of him, in a line, so that the slave disappears under them. One by one, they rub their asses and pussies in his face, sitting for long seconds and not letting him breathe at all, and he cannot struggle because he is completely trapped. Very little air reaches Jack's lungs for brief seconds, and the slave becomes weaker and more desperate for being covered by such huge asses. This is one of the most cruel facesittings, as the girls are determined to rub against him and not let him breathe at all. Wow!

Duration: 38:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7022kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Facesitting Line

Painful Delights

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks. As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply. He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks. With a dildo inside her and a vibrator on her clit she begs him to hit her some more. Music to his ears so he pulls the cane out.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps

File size: 960.3 MB

Download Painful Delights

HT - A Strong Vibration - Hailey Young, PD

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first.

She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download HT - A Strong Vibration - Hailey Young, PD

IR As You're Told - Lila Katt (2020)

The circumstances by which Lila came to be in his clutches remain a mystery, but really what does that matter? She's cuffed to a chain attached to the back of his truck and he's having a grand time rolling around the hills behind his house.
When he's had his fun he brings her inside for some serious work. She's locked by her neck to a post in the barn. She's fed before the ordeal begins. Then he wants her body unobstructed. She's ordered to strip.
He's been meticulous with her. His cock is throbbing to taste her. He takes her mouth first and then her cunt. He uses her holes like they are his. Effectively they are. He'll use them as he pleases.

Duration: 35:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps

Download IR As You're Told - Lila Katt (2020)

Renting a Slave Amelie

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

In return for a certain amount of money an adventurous girl sells herself to me for sixty minutes. It is forbidden to cause severe or permanent injury. The slave is allowed to ask for a three-minute break up the three times. At such times the timer will be stopped. In case the slave gives the game up for good, she won't be paid any money. A cucking stool and being restrained causes Amelie panic. She doesn't know how seriously she should take me burning her cunt. The odor of burning and the burning agony make her realize that she should take it very seriously. That and the pain caused by the whip are literally eating up her enthusiasm.
In return for a certain amount of money an adventurous girl sells herself to me for sixty minutes. It is forbidden to cause severe or permanent injury. The slave is allowed to ask for a three-minute break up the three times. At such times the timer will be stopped. In case the slave gives the game up for good, she won't be paid any money. Amelie is a c.

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4631kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Renting a Slave Amelie

Bonnie Day & Nikki Darling

Studio: Realtimebondage

Cages are a wonderful thing. They let us lock the girls down and still have open access to their bodies. The bars give us hard points to bind them do, and they definitely keep them in place, but they also leave the girls wide open to whatever we want to see and do. Its the best of both worlds. Inside the cage today we have a pair of hot young things, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling. They have a lot of experience in BDSM, but there is nothing like a RealTimeBondage live feed. Its hours of the most extreme bondage, intense corporal punishment, hardcore humiliation and sexy submission.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Bonnie Day & Nikki Darling

RealTimeBondage Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black and Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM

Juliette Black and Katharine Cane were stuck with each other for our last live feed. The stocks we put them in made sure of that. What one got the other had to go through as well. Our members got to watch suffering in stereo. We thought about being nice to them because of that but we just could not help ourselves.

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Turd Says Part Three

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal Hook, Ring Gag, Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Caning

Tia has been through so much already you can see on her face that she's exhausted, but that's when the real fun begins for her and for us. She's crunched up and she's got a plug in her ass. She's perfectly displayed for a foot and ass caning. The RealTimeBondage members and crew love to play games. Tia is nowhere near prepared, but that's no matter. She suffers through just like she always does. After she's hosed off from the game the crew pours wax all over her body. The little red splatters of wax all over her body look great and they sting so beautifully.

Duration: 56:52
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps

Download Turd Says Part Three

A State Of Grace Iona Grace Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Iona Grace Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Strict Bondage, Humilation, spanking

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps

Download A State Of Grace Iona Grace Jack Hammer

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful model part2 HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with beautiful tits, with shaved pussy and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her hot body. He fucks her mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny girl with naked little ass in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 31:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3302kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful model part2 HD 1080p

Gabriella's First Time

Gabi has no experience but lots of interest and that is always a good first sign...It was fun to watch her strip and pose...her body gets hotter and hotter the more clothes you remove...I was anxious to have control of her...Once collared and gagged, I direct her to get down on all fours and crawl for my amusement...and it's easier to kiss my boots from down low...which she does upon command...Then standing in cuffs around her wrists...I pull her right off the ground and she tolerates this stress well...her body looks amazing hanging in the air, stunned and waiting to be let down...I flog her ass and make her grind her pussy on the magic wand..

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

Download Gabriella's First Time

When Wenona Wails

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...

Duration: 47:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 358.7 MB

Download When Wenona Wails

CruelBondage - Mattie Borders

Mattie Borders fantasizes about what it would be like to experience slave training. Her curiosity gets the best of her and she writes in, requesting to be trained by Cyd. A few weeks later, she receives the following instructions. She is to arrive at the farm on a specific date and time and make her way into the upper bay of the barn. She has no idea what is in store for her once she gets there, but the experience will change her forever.

Duration: 41:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 886.7 MB

Download CruelBondage - Mattie Borders

Zapper Twat - Kira Noir - 720p

Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Kira Noir looks nervous as she examines her surroundings. She's planned this play date, but she doesn't know her top. What might he do to her once she's bound. There's only one way to find out. As the ropes get tighter she relaxes a bit, but there's always that fear.
A strict hogtie becomes an even stricter hogtie when the table Kira is laying on is removed. With her cunt exposed she has swings around the stage. When he puts the vibrator on her clit she has no control over her orgasms. It's so intense she just flails.
She's having a good time, but each new position brings a new fear, this time will he do something truly fucked up? Sure enough he does. The cattle prod comes out and Kira is terrified. He presses the prongs into her flesh and slowly drags it down her body. Will he turn it on? How bad will it hurt?

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

Download Zapper Twat - Kira Noir - 720p

Strong Sense Of Lust

Cast: CeCe Larue

CeCe sits in darkness. Her limbs are bound to the bed and she waits. He approaches her. His intentions are clear as he exposes her body. Her sweet ass and dripping cunt are held open before Mr Pogo is slammed home. He rifles through her purse as she looks on. Her mouth is held agape with a ring gag. He finds what he was looking for. She brought with her the means of her own torment. She had no idea that these depraved acts would turn her on so much. She's tied in positions that make her cum harder than she has ever cum. It's been an experience she won't soon forget.

Duration: 43:11
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 892.6 MB

Download Strong Sense Of Lust

TG2 Club Ri Part 16

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 53:20
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 603kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 298.7 MB

Download TG2 Club Ri Part 16

Goldie

21 year old Goldie is Into The Attic on one of the strangest visits yet. I wasn't sure Goldie would want to come back to see us after that last shoot but then she tells me it was one of her favorites! Let's see if we can change that. Follow me...
Things start off with Goldie standing in the middle of the room fully dressed. She looks cuter each time she comes out to see us. This time was no exception; wearing little shorts and a small, tight top with her hair fixed in yet some new style, again. She's told to undress. We watch her strip down and see she has some sexy panties and bra underneath. After she's naked she's thrown a ball gag, a big one, and told to gag herself with it. I warn her it better be in tight. Once gagged she's told to pick up the bottle of Karo syrup and get into the bucket sitting next to her. Then she's told to pour the syrup over her head. When she isn't getting enough volume out of the bottle I step in and help her with it. I squeeze the container and heave th.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:10
Video: 868x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goldie

Super bondage, domination and torture for two naked blondes

Two beautiful blondes with naked sexy boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with hot bodies plus big man in black t-shirt. Their stripped. Their tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He fucks her mouth with big black dildo. Professional bondage, torment, domination and torture for two young slavegirls with naked bodies in the large house.

Duration: 55:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two naked blondes

Randy Moore

This is a feature video with actors and actresses, scripts and planned scenes...Does that mean that the interaction and activities aren't real? No...this means that the story and motivations behind the interaction and activities aren't real...and such is the nature of spinning a tale...reality is very hot and very exciting, but I have always been turned on by the fantasies of bdsm...Producing feature shoots with fantasy driven material is probably the biggest request we get around here...So it's something we love to do and something we believe many of you want to see...Let us know...

Duration: 59:01
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 912kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 448.0 MB

Download Randy Moore

Ashley Lane - Cock Crunch

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking

Kinky beauty Ashley Lane is rough fucked in bondage! BDSM princess Ashley Lane is in quite the predicament. Her neck is locked in a strict metal collar, hands shackled below her. She kicks her feet in nervous anticipation before Jesse enters to shove his cock down her waiting throat. She struggles to swallow every inch against the restrictive collar. Ashley's a perfect little throat slut, gagging down his dick while he holds her head down on him.
Next, Ashley is on her back, legs spread and chained to reveal her gorgeous, vulnerable pussy. Jesse pulls aside her lacy pink panties and rams into her full force. Her eyes roll back in her head with pleasure. Her pert natural tits bounce to her chin with every stroke. He bends her legs back to take full advantage of how perfect her ass looks bent over like this.
Finally pretty little Ashley is on her hands and knees, taking in rough doggy style. Her neck secured in a leather collar, she cries out in anguished passion as Jesse manhandles h.

Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Ashley Lane - Cock Crunch

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting Part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: bdsm, bondage

I have a custom video coming up that utilizes a specific outfit and leather gear. I had to order it all. Before I schedule a date for the custom, I wanted to make sure everything fit and work out any problems beforehand. That being said, this is a playful laid back clip. It starts with Courtney standing in her street clothes. Her first task is to strip and put on her equestrian riding pants and boots. I'm liking the way her britches are fitting her so I have her turn around so I can slap her ass in them a few times. The boots fit perfect as well. The next item is a new leather arm binder. I've never used one before so it takes me a few minutes to figure out which way the straps go. I ordered the smallest one they had, but I believe it could definitely be made a little smaller. I bind her legs with 4 leather straps next. I have a little fun as I manhandle and smack Courtney's ass a bit, before I pull up a chair. Courtney takes a seat and I ask her what she thinks of the arm binder. Nex.

Duration: 38:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 869.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting Part 1

Jennifer Best - Extreme Action

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

This week we have a no holds barred, sensory assault as Ms. Jennifer Best is manhandled by Ivan. Right out of the gate, no time is wasted as Ivan clamps Jennifer's taut nipples and gets to reddening her flesh. And once her backside is a satisfactory shade of beet red, Jennifer is strung up by her feet from the rafters for a little more punishment. Dual floggers flail before the clamps are applied to her pussy and Jennifer coos in pain as she swings to and fro. She involuntarily lifts as electricity is applied, and at this point, I have come to realize that Ivan is a man of few words, yet a man of extreme action...When Jennifer next finds herself precariously perched up on her tippy-toes, her Master does his best to show her even more of a shocking time as she teeters on the edge. And her akward balancing act becomes even more of an twisted art-form when the vibe is press tight against her cunt...Next, more clamps are applied on Jennifer's ample bosom. By know she must surely be numb b.

Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

Download Jennifer Best - Extreme Action

IR - Delirious Hunter, PD - Headless Hunter Part Two

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.

Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download IR - Delirious Hunter, PD - Headless Hunter Part Two

Road Work Subs

It's road work time at The Ranch and this time your favorite creature has a little help when Lita Lecherous joins in on the fun! In the never ending battle against falling rocks and gravel, Lita and Greyhound head outside to clear the driveway. Naked, collared and wrist shackled, they both toss small rocks, break gravel with an axe, shovel dirt and rake the driveway to clear it out and make it safe to drive on in this beautiful outdoor stream!

Duration: 41:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2195kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 704.5 MB

Download Road Work Subs

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts. Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Trinity St. Clair

Trinity seems a bit timid, maybe she's new to this. Or maybe she has a reason to be. After all, she's a tiny, fragile little thing who's found herself in the hands of a giant brute. She's accepted this assignment for a reason. Could it be a deeply buried need for some discipline and self examination? Ogre's about to explore the reasons and he does so in his typical fashion. She takes her commands nervously, unsure of her actions.Her pussy is tight, ripe for the taking...Another area that shall be plundered. Ogre spares no effort introducing her to the whip and Trinity's initiation begins. Like a being punished, she nervously braces for the lashings. She's not tough as nails and that's for sure, and what we witness unfolding before our eyes, is a Master guiding his awakening slave down dark avenues she has never, ever envisioned exploring.

Duration: 53:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

Download Trinity St. Clair

S-Kunt Work - Dixon Mason

Genres: BDSM, Celebrator, Dildo, High Heels, Hood, Leather cuffs, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Oral Sex, Pogo, Shackles, Single Tail, Speculum, Vibrator, Whip, Spread Ass Cheeks

Standing in the middle of the room, tied to the rafters is pretty awkward for Dixon Mason. She is pretty much on display, although the only person coming by to check her out is PD. Still, it is a pretty vulnerable position for her to be in and one he is definitely going to exploit.

First comes the cock, you knew as soon as you saw her that he wouldn't be able to resist touching her body. Then comes the pain. Beautiful women think so much of themselves. It is good to add a little bit of suffering to their day, to remind them who is in charge. She suffers under the attention of his whip, but that is not going to be enough.

PD can't stand to have a messy dungeon. He doesn't like to leave his toys out, and that includes Dixon. She is going to get put away in a very tight box until he has another use for her. There are quite a few things that she will need to take care of, including some work around his studio, but the most important one will always be making sure his cock gets suc.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 585.1 MB

Download S-Kunt Work - Dixon Mason

Turd Says Part Three

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Butt Plug, Pissing, Wax, Fisting, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging

Tia has been through so much already you can see on her face that she's exhausted, but that's when the real fun begins for her and for us. She's crunched up and she's got a plug in her ass. She's perfectly displayed for a foot and ass caning. The RealTimeBondage members and crew love to play games. Tia is nowhere near prepared, but that's no matter. She suffers through just like she always does. After she's hosed off from the game the crew pours wax all over her body. The little red splatters of wax all over her body look great and they sting so beautifully.

Duration: 56:52
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps

Download Turd Says Part Three

A State Of Grace - Iona Grace, Jack Hammer

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

We mean strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.

It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms of he.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps

Download A State Of Grace - Iona Grace, Jack Hammer

Summers Lovin - Coralee Summers

Coralee is just like any other bondage slut. Once the ropes go on she's a happy camper. The ballgag is super tight and that's the best! Spread her legs to expose her dripping gash and she purrs. Coralee loves the bondage. It's not necessary, but once the vibrator teases her clit she's done in.

Having a slab of cold hard metal shoved between her labia makes for an interesting ride. Her arms and then hair are pulled back to increase the tension on her tender cunt. Her back is arched as much as it can be without breaking. Just the right position for some face slapping and choking.

Then it's time for Coralee to swing. Like a marionette she's pulled in every direction by ropes. Her legs are held open creating easy access for a pogo. OT uses the dick to swing her around the dungeon. She can't help cumming, she's got no choice in the matter.

Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Summers Lovin - Coralee Summers

Hazel Hypnotic At Safe House

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Domination, Hardcore

It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely fuck her face, but it turns out to be worse. He wants to hear her scream. She would love to deny him the pleasure, to grit her teeth against the fear and pain, but with this tiny device in place she can't help herself. It's part of her conditioning, a very important part, actually. She can't hold anything back from him. When he makes a demand it should be her entire life's goal to fulfill it immediately. She knows it, too. She knew the second she opened her eyes in this place that her life had changed. It isn't hers anymore. She belongs to him now, entirely. PD is trying to desensitize Hazel to the things that she has to endure. She knows what his plan is, but how much good is that going to do her? It doesn't make a difference if she can't do anything about it. It.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Hazel Hypnotic At Safe House

Adventure of two girlfriends

A couple of well-known to many meshes, one of which - a young Julia, and the second name I do not remember, but also well-known and girl - stripped naked and subjected to crucifixion in some woods. See screenshots and photos, download, and enjoy the natural beauty of two young creatures contorted with agony pretty face!

Duration: 48:00
Video: 704x336, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Adventure of two girlfriends

Juliette March - Marching On

Genres: BDSM, Caning, Dildo, Fucking, Hand Job, Handcuffs, Head Bondage, Head Box, Hitachi, Inversion, Inverted Suspension, Languishing, Metal Bondage, Pogo, Pussy Fondling, Shackles, Suspension, Thigh Caning, Vaginal Penetration

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass. It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters. The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are. The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it. Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.

Duration: 41:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

Download Juliette March - Marching On

Lexi Dona

Genres: Hardcore, Classic, Oral, Masturbation, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Natural Tits

Sexy teen Lexi Dona is in for a big surprise as she patiently waits for her lover. Naked and shackled, she is ready to submit to his every desire. This naughty slut needs to learn her place so he wraps her in plastic foil and puts his dick in her mouth. On her knees, this submissive little bitch chokes on his cock, before having her tight asshole rammed and stretched. Kinky and always ready to make him cum, Lexi Dona gets plowed senseless and sprayed with cum.

Duration: 34:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Lexi Dona

With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane, London River

What an unfortunate turn of events for Lily Lane. Out for a drive through the country to reset she had some car troubles in the worst possible spot. Her cell phone has no signal. There's an upside though. Her biggest fan is about to have her wildest dreams made!

London River has every DVD Lily has ever made. London finds Lily with a neck injury on the side of the road. That's where it all went wrong for Lily. There's something not quite right about her biggest fan. London has big plans for how she's going to rehabilitate Lily.

She bathes and feeds Lily who is grateful, but just wants to go home. Lily is kept restrained while London gets her needs met. She makes Lily sign all of her DVDs and over 200 pictures. When and how will this nightmare end?

Duration: 44:22
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download With Love, Lily Lane - Lily Lane, London River

White Silk - Nicki Blue, Claire Adams

Nicki Blue was a rare commodity. When she came to us she was a girl who still had the last symbol of her purity. Claire Adams could not bring herself to break that last seal, but it does not mean they cannot have a little fun. In all of the fantasies that dance through her mind at night Nicki is just a helpless sacrifice to the appetites of men. They tie her down and use her to satisfy their sexual depravities. She had never imagined that being in service to a woman could be so gratifying. The memory of her time with Claire has replaced her longing for a man.

Duration: 53:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 602.0 MB

Download White Silk - Nicki Blue, Claire Adams

Back