Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Mistress of shadows

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

A dungeon, dark and forbidding. A woman, beautiful and sensuous. Silently, she makes her way into the dark chamber where she sees herself! Naked, collared, on her knees, she submits to the beautiful and mysterious Mistress Of Shadows. She watches herself experience the agonies and ecstasies of the rack and the lash. At the hands of the unnamed dominatrix, she is teased with vibrators and other toys of pleasure, only to be rewarded with searing slash of leather.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 380.1 MB

Download Mistress of shadows

Slick Leggings Chair Bound

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope

Mina is wearing slick black leather look leggings, black heels. Sheer thong bodysuit and a gorgeous hair do! She is cuffed with leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a spreader bar is secured to her legs and to her wrists. Her elbows are tightly belted together, she is gagged, and her ass is on full sexy display. She has a crotch rope tightly secured between her legs and tied off to the back of the chair up high, its tight enough that any movement there sends waves of pleasure through her body. After some time the tie is switched up and she ends up with very tight rope elbow bondage secured to the back of the chair, and a rope pulling her chest forward. Mina looks delicious in this update!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slick Leggings Chair Bound

Kiss Me

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiss Me

Table talks

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Crissy is here for an interview, but it's not quite what she had in mind. For one thing she's bound; wrists cuffed behind her back and ankles cuffed. The questions are intimate for someone she's just met. The interview quickly takes a turn from odd to deeply invasive. She's touching his cock, but he wants to see if she'll put her tongue on it.

Duration: 35:54
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps

File size: 740.3 MB

Download Table talks

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts. Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Maggie Mead Rosebud

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Pd went to the store and he almost left thinking they didn't have anything to keep him busy for the night. Then he saw Maggie Mead in the parking lot and knew he had to have her. She didn't have a price tag so Pd just packed her up, threw her in a cart and brought her home. Now it is time to give this new toy a test.

Duration: 41:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 487.8 MB

Download Maggie Mead Rosebud

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sex Slave Gabriella

Release Year: 2008
Studio: mightymistress
Cast: Mandy Bright, Gabriella May
Genres: LezDom,lesbian, BDSM, fetish, lingerie, squirting, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

Gabriella is our new sex slave and Mistress Mandy has already created the plot for her bondage session. Mistress wants to see her sex slave in a total surrender, hogtied by pins and clippers, trampled on and finally, fisted wrist deep! And when poor Gabriella arrives unsuspecting, she is immediately led in front of her Mistress who plays with her new toy sub for hours!

Duration: 46:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sex Slave Gabriella

TG2 Club Sp Part 10

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 49:45
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps

File size: 400.6 MB

Download TG2 Club Sp Part 10

HT - The Little Miss Robbins - Claire Robbins

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Little Miss Getting Her Ass Kicked

"I like to be tied up and roughed up," she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full Bdsm experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't.

First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.

Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry. Or maybe the tears are from the flogging, caning, and riding crop that she had to endure. Sinc.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - The Little Miss Robbins - Claire Robbins

Bondage With Ryah Part 2

Ryah continues her session with Sir B. Part two starts off with Sir B. dousing parts of Ryahs body with and lighting it up on fire with a violet wand,
Ryah is then moved to the stocks where she endures hellish nipple clamps and is flogged. Next she is wrapped in plastic wrap and her immobile ass is caned, soon Ryah has her head stuffed in a leather hood taking away her sight on whats going to happen next.

Duration: 55:07
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 813.1 MB

Download Bondage With Ryah Part 2

ExtremBDSM Part 42

Studio: SVP
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking
Video language: German

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, cigarette burns genitals, extinguishing the candles in vlagalishe, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment. Studio SVP Productions represents an extreme BDSM and the one of the sites horror dedicated to BDSM.

Format: avi
Duration: 58:27
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 917kbps

File size: 453.9 MB

Download ExtremBDSM Part 42

Kristine Andrews

Release Year: 2021

Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When Pd bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.

Duration: 31:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 355.3 MB

Download Kristine Andrews

Kendra Barbie

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kendra Barbie

Blinded and Beaten Bad

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next.
Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash .

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

Download Blinded and Beaten Bad

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Lyra Loves It

Studio: SocietySM
Cast: Lyra Lockhart
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Looked particularly lovely in her outfit because those leggings were extra tight and her ass is spectacular...She wound up with those tights around her legs, tied up on my floor with an electric plug in her ass...and much more to come, including her...

Duration: 43:23
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 2965kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 984.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Lyra Loves It

Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 1

Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Summer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Breast bondage, Brunettes, Busty, Crotchrope

Summer is in trouble again. I don't trust her being home alone so she needs to be restrained. I am also not happy with her, so I'm going to make sure that she's not comfortable either. The clip starts with Summer standing neckroped and her wrists bound behind her back. I walk into the scene and manhandle her for a bit before I grab more rope. I spend some time adding rope to her upper body as Summer does her best to balance herself. I decide to be nice and give her a little more support. I tie her tits and tie them off overhead. By her reactions, I don't think she appreciates the help??? Oh well, I soon untie her wrists and push her elbows together... I keep going until her elbows are crossed. That's better and looks much more uncomfortable! I tie them that way. Summer starts to sweat and continues moaning and whimpering. I take a break and leave her to endure the bondage. When I return, I remove the ropes from her left tit... only to put it right back on. It didn't look tight enough..

Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 913.6 MB

Download Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos What did I sign up for?!

Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Electricity, Real Orgasm, Fingering

For the first part of this video we play the orgasm game where Liza tries as hard as she can not to orgasm otherwise she loses prize money. She actually wanted to up the odds & put in some of her own money.I really push her - "low key fucking torture" in her words. After I start untying her and she thinks we're done I hold her back down and get a couple more orgasms out of her. She has the face of an angel and is just so gosh darn gorgeous it's hard to stop making her come. And she's also the perfect level of sassy.After the shoot she said the most she's ever come was "like uh, once". So this is definitely a new experience for her..

Duration: 47:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos What did I sign up for?!

Mei I have More? - Mei Mara, PD

Genres: BDSM, Anal Penetration, Ass Caning, Ass Whipping, Breast Caning, Bruises, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hand Job, Head Bondage, Head Box, Leather Strap Gag, Leather Straps, Legs Spread, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar,

Mei is a masochist. If she could beat herself like PD does she would do it every day. But something about self infliction just does not get her motor running like having someone stronger than herself making her feel the pain. Every strike from a cane or whip brings a blinding flash of pain and a rush of endorphins. As her body responds to the suffering she starts to feel high on her own hormones. She is addicted to those twin sensations, both the cause and her own reaction. More than orgasms, more than love, more than anything else there is, it is the feeling of pain that brings her to life.

Duration: 49:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 551.1 MB

Download Mei I have More? - Mei Mara, PD

HT - Winnie the Whiner - Blonde Winnie Rider

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.

Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.

She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled ".

Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

Download HT - Winnie the Whiner - Blonde Winnie Rider

TopGrl Pierced

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed Milf off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download TopGrl Pierced

HT - The State Of Grace - Iona Grace, Jack Hammer

Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.

It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orga.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - The State Of Grace - Iona Grace, Jack Hammer

IR Hirchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IR Hirchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

Babysitter on a Ship

Cast: Veronica Ricci, Missy Rhodes, Koko Kitten
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Veronica is working as a babysitter on a ship to 2 bratty girls - Missy Rhodes and Koko Kitten. She teaches them each a lesson by putting them over her knee for a good spanking. The girls laugh at each other during the punishment, then put Veronica over their knee for a hard spanking and paddling.

Duration: 37:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5459kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Babysitter on a Ship

Hexed!

Suddenly, she finds herself under the control of this mysterious entity, as she is restrained in one position after another, including handcuffs, ropes, leather straps, a Martin Rigid-Cuff, and even in plastic bondage and tape! Our feline poltergeist does not neglect to vary lovely Rosamunde's garb - she wears a red dress, 2 different evening gowns, a bra and short skirt

Duration: 43:50
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 635kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 648.5 MB

Download Hexed!

Half & Half

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.
April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

Download Half & Half

TG2 Club Ju Part 66

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration: 40:37
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps

File size: 327.0 MB

Download TG2 Club Ju Part 66

In His Holy Hands

A girl is laying on the floor. She is tied up, cleavegaged, and half fainted. Then she hears footsteps coming. She turns her head to see who is coming. A bishop stands beside her. He lifts her up and carries her to a table. There she gets tied in a very uncomfortable position, her hands tied to her hair and she's got spreader bars between her legs. Then the bishop touches her and starts to undress himself. Then he turns back to the girl laying tied up on the table. He rips her panties and bra. He gets horny and rubs his cock, then he fingers her pussy. Finally he takes a whip from the wall and starts to whip the girl mercilessly. She cries and screams into her gag. After stopping the whipping, the bishop can't wait any longer. He takes off the girl's gag and rubs his cock on her face.

Duration: 46:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1205kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 429.4 MB

Download In His Holy Hands

Putty

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Blow job, Blue Eye

Sarah Jane is easy to please. Give her some bondage and she'll be dripping wet. Give her some orgasms and she's putty in your hands. Give her enough and she won't even remember her name. If you need proof then watch PD work on her. He puts the ropes on and by the time her pants are around her ankles her cunt is hot and ready. The orgasms are enough to knock her senseless, too. She lost track of how many orgasms she had and can't remember her favorite position but I'll be damned if she's not all smiles still. The act of being used up is just so fulfilling.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 977kbps

File size: 398.2 MB

Download Putty

Murka, John, Guga and Anna

These two sexy Euro teens Anna and Murka get turned into female pups during this teen Bdsm training session. The kinky girls are stripped down by their dominant boyfriends John and Guga and ordered onto all fours. The boys stuff those submissive teen asses with anal beads so they hang out like dog tails.

Duration: 52:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Murka, John, Guga and Anna

Bound At Home part 2

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

This video was made as a custom video for one of our customers so Kat has her sneakers on through most of the video. Two dramatic vignettes with Nina follow. First, she's tied standing, hands over head, in just bra, panties, stockings and half slip. She's gagged with a bandana and her captor fondles her, pulling her bra down and eventually removing her slip. Then, she's bound and gagged nude on her bed

Duration: 55:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 978kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 465.6 MB

Download Bound At Home part 2

TG - The Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Elise Graves

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.

I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.

She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.

Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.

With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download TG - The Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Elise Graves

Rachel Greyhound sacked dirty

Bondage Life is proud to present: "Sacked and Dirty!" Our little creature has always had a fantasy of being bound and kept outdoors and in this stream she gets her wish, shackled and bound to a post in the ground behind her with a burlap sack over her head. Greyhound is left completely helpless out in the field at the Ranch. Watch as she helplessly wallows around in the dirt and turns herself into a filthy mess all while keeping her pussy nicely on display!

Duration: 31:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1664kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 420.0 MB

Download Rachel Greyhound sacked dirty

Amari Anneis put on display for our pleasure

Cast: Amari Anne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something. Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement. This absolute specimen is put on display. She's bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3929kbps

Download Amari Anneis put on display for our pleasure

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sex slave Angelic part 2

Release Year: 2008
Studio: mightymistress
Cast: Mandy Bright Angelic Diamond
Genres: Lezdom,lesbian, BDSM, fetish

Angelic returns for an Oriental treatment... but she doesn't know yet that Mistress Mandy is hiding behind the fan - which soon would be used as a spanking tool! But her awe reaches top when Mandy gets her new Fukuoku finger massage gloves and Angelic to cum while being tied up

Duration: 44:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 992.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sex slave Angelic part 2

Punish Her - Lotus (2021)

Jan 22, 2021
Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right.
Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage slut. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante.
On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?

Duration: 34:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 326.5 MB

Download Punish Her - Lotus (2021)

Lucie

Genres: Hardcore, Classic, Oral, Masturbation, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Natural Tits

Lucie was all tied up and treated like a little fuck toy! She was bound by tape and a suit that wouldn't allow her to move as she was fucked in her little asshole. Lucie was mummified and then spanked by her master as he taught her a lesson in submission! Little Lucie was completely defiled in all ways as she was treated like the little whore that she is!

Duration: 40:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Lucie

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dammit I'm cumming

Studio: orgasm games
Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Electricity, Real Orgasm, Fingering

We play the orgasm game where she tries not to orgasm for 15 min and every times she does she loses $10. She does starts off pretty well and mentions how she's super competitive. Up until I switch vibrators at about 10 min and I'm really able to get her sensitive spots. It's downhill from there.She has a very expressive face and cums pretty explosively. It's hot how she goes from cumming to overstimulated and pleading to oohing and cumming again. In the blink of an eye, over and over

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Dammit I'm cumming

The Good Sub

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The good sub does more than just obey commands and expect orgasms. The good sub delights in her master using her body, whether to give her pleasure or pain. The good sub is a pet, certainly, to be cared for, but a toy, also, to be played with. Electra Rayne is a good sub.
Other subs may have little collars of leather or lace, adorned with little ornaments befitting their station in life. Electra's is made of cold, iron pipes, heavy as a yoke, and she wears it proudly for O.T., to show her dedication to serving him.
Other subs also get the privilege of being fucked, but that isn't in the cards for Electra, at least not today. Instead she is going to perform for him, in
all of the ways that she has been trained. When she is bent over, her ass in the air, being by Mr. Pogo, she doesn't complain or struggle. Instead she just takes it, accepting her fate as a single tear rolls down her face. She gave up her will and her agency a long time ago. Every good sub does.

Duration: 49:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1736kbps

File size: 672.4 MB

Download The Good Sub

Insex - Dana part 2

Impaled through her rose, she's singletailed. Then Dana hangs high in a flying hogtie. She's locked in a box and suffocated. Face slapping, face torment, mouth-fucking, and face bondage finish off the poor female. Her disdain and contempt are a thing of the past, replaced by the hard lessons of helplessness. Dana is awakened in shackles. She struggles to dress herself in stockings and a garter belt. Then her arms are twisted behind her and with ropes, and she's speared with a dildo. Her movements and grunts make her seem more animal than human. A singletail streaks her front and boobs bright red. Dangling high overhead the barn floor in a hogtie, she looks spectacular. She's lowered until her mouth is cock height, but she refuses to do the honors. So a stim is placed in her vulva. Her mouth-watering butt cheeks seize with each shock. Instructed to beg, Dana pleads to be fucked as her skin writhes in the air. Locked in a box with only her head protruding, a plastic bag goes over her he.

Duration: 53:34
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1502kbps

File size: 643.1 MB

Download Insex - Dana part 2

Extreme Torture Part 12

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12

Back