Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Slave Share

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Abigail Dupree knows all too well that the life of a slave girl is a hard one. She lives under the complete control of her master Matt. She succumbs to his every will and whim, comes to his every beck and call. But her life is about to get even harder with the plans Matt has for her today.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slave Share

Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for sexy naked slavegirl

Release Year: 2019

Beautiful blonde with small tits plus, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ss and belly on the table. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for a sexy model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 49:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3465kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for sexy naked slavegirl

InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Domination, Hardcore

It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely f"ck her face, but it turns out to be worse.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2

Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Sister Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up.

In the next scene, Sister Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Sister Dee toys with her captive. Sister Dee shakes the net, whips her ass and gives electric shock to her feet. The needle and vibrator are also used to torture her butt and cunt. The finger-fucking gives her orgasm.

Then, Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Sister Dee begins the real torment. Her cunt and nipples are exposed to torture. The mask makes her hard to breathe. The electric shock makes her scream and the vibrator on her cunt gives her orgasm.

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around

She wanted the hitachi, but she didn't get it

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Born to Be Bound
Cast: Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Ball Tied, Extreme Heels, Stockings, Ball Gag, Struggle, Story Line, Big Tits, Elbow Tie

GG and I are sitting on the sofa. I ask her to introduce herself and I start to tie her up. I ask her a lot of questions about bondage. Since I like her answers I wait ten minutes to gag her with a ballgag and then continue to tie her up. Her wrists have metal cuffs on them, her elbows are tied, she is chicken winged and her legs are tied into a running position. I regag her with a big pair of satin panties and tight microfoam tape and then I add a little bit of rope around that. I add some clothes pins. She really can't move much at all but at the 30 minute mark - Jim Hunter from the Hunters Lair suggests that I tie her neck down to her legs after I announce that there isn't much more I can do. She isn't very happy about this since she has already expressed that everything hurts. I ungag her so she can complain about her situation, then final start to untie her leaving her elbows for last

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download She wanted the hitachi, but she didn't get it

The Sweetest Kiss

What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me. My first thought is to how long she's been there, on her knees with her arms behind her back.
She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to m.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

Download The Sweetest Kiss

Hogtie Honeys Part 1

Autumn starts us out, dressed in a silver minidress and high heels. She's in a tough, elbows-together hogtie, ballgagged, and balanced atop two tall stools. Next Sabrina struggles sexily in a leather strap, hog-frog variation that shows off her pretty green lingerie.

Format: avi
Duration: 40:16
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2155kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

Download Hogtie Honeys Part 1

Mei Mara Day 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Mei is probably one of the most intense masochists in the world. With the myriad of torments PD has devised she has come back for more of every single one of them. He restrains her in whichever way fits his plan best and then just goes to town on her body. He picks the right level of exposure, sets up the angles like an artist, and the suffering begins. It does not matter if he plants her in the ground, locks her in a cage or mounts her to a cold, iron frame. One way or another he has a plan for her. One she will not enjoy.

Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 768.8 MB

Download Mei Mara Day 2

TG - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Elise Graves

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.

I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.

She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.

Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.

With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Elise Graves

Temporary Indisposed!

Ashley is a temporary worker who keeps getting grabbed, bound and gagged by her unbalanced roommate. The luckless lady is bound and gagged after working as a secretary, nurse's aide, waitress, workout instructor, mail and other professional pursuits. Lots of on-screen tying and gagging of one of Harmony's all-time buxom bondagettes.

Duration: 56:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2437kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Temporary Indisposed!

Seven All in One

Genres: electrical, naked, penetration, remastered

Guess what? Seven is going to put on a naughty little show for us all! She's going to get squeezed, shocked, and dildoed! But Seven wouldn't have it any other way... And you gotta love seeing any girl with her ass in the air. In this feature you'll see a lot that ass. After giving his machine a few test spins, Gord is ready to rig up some tens units to administer some electro shock! You may think shock treatment would be painful, but Seven just loves it. (Remastered Video in SD format 720x480)

Duration: 34:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1976kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 530.0 MB

Download Seven All in One

Bondage Desires

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Sexy ladies submitting themselves as sex slaves, tied with ropes, gagged, teased & tortured by their masters. Dressed in leather bras, thongs & boots. Leather whipped, nipple chained & feet freezing in ice. The more pain they get the wetter their pussy! And you know that nothing goes together better then pussy and pain! And Jewel's pain tolerance is so high that you're likely to cum before she cries!

Duration: 49:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 376.2 MB

Download Bondage Desires

Zee struggles for freedom

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

R.E. Zee wants to be tied up, but the moment she's in bondage she struggles in the rope. She pulls and twists and turns. The more she fights the tighter the bondage gets.

If she's going to struggle we're going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She's can't quite kneel and she can't stand.

Just because she's struggling doesn't mean she's not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it's obvious just how aroused she is.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Zee struggles for freedom

London & Penny dance

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Penny Lay, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Ballerina

London River doesn't mess around when it comes to being a bottom. Why would it be any different when she's topping? Few women can claim the type of skills London has mastered. Penny is about to find out just how fucked up playing with London can be. London has a thing for feet and Penny has some cute ones. London takes no time before going after them. First she savors them and then she hurts them. It's a dance that both parties benefit from. London even brings out the dancing shoes to hit Penny's feet with. Penny is a skinny like a ballerina. It doesn't matter that she's never danced a day in her life. London is going to put her on pointe and make her move. If that wasn't painful enough London removes one of her legs.

Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download London & Penny dance

Grace Under Pressure Part Two- Elise Graves PD

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

It is not the position that has Elise Graves in such distress. It is the small strap of leather around her throat. It looks innocuous enough but it is so tight that her face is turning blue. She can barely muster enough air to stay conscious but despite herself she cannot stop screaming. It heightens the terror as she struggles to draw in another breath. He does everything he can to make sure that the experience is as bad as she anticipates.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 535.4 MB

Download Grace Under Pressure Part Two- Elise Graves PD

Meat Slap Part 2 - Sasha

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

It's not like she is going anywhere. PD has her locked to a post in his barn and everything he wants to do to her can be done right there. With a few minor adjustments he can push her cunt into the air for a rough fucking or put her on her ass so he can cane her feet. The only relief she will get is when he decides to go get some sleep, leaving her on the floor to rest up and get ready for more.

The next day is not any easier, though. Sasha may not be chained to her stump for the day but that freedom comes with a cost. PD needs better access to her ass if he is going to cane and flog it. It becomes even more important when he decides to it. If she can handle the intense double penetration that he has for her, she can handle anything.

Duration: 43:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 961.5 MB

Download Meat Slap Part 2 - Sasha

Roommate's revenge

Sally Roberts and Susan Blair are joined by Jani Logan in this classic title from the mid.
Features an eye-popping array of utterly devious gags and blindfolds, along with the usual strict bondage and seemingly more nudity than we usually see in an Arrow story.

Duration: 41:55
Video: 704x528, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 399.7 MB

Download Roommate's revenge

Enema Sadist - First Enema Gone Awry

If you like to see girls cry from intense inflatable-balloon enemas in hogtie bondage, this is the film for you...Delicate, beautiful Tempestt gets introduced to enemas in an over-the-top way by her sadistic date. For starters, he puts her in tight hogtie bondage together with slutty Jessica, who as usual has a grand time through everything. Jessica is a sizzling babe, but Tempestt steals the spotlight...Tempestt had never been tied up or dominated before. She does barely ok with breat pumps, mouth gags, masturbation, extensive whipping, thermometers in all 3 holes, and whole butter stick up her butt. (Jessica, tied up alongside her, gets identical treatment) But a large enema with a double balloon inflatable nozzle proves too much for Tempestt, and she breaks into tears and loud sobbing (through her mouth gag) for a long time! Jessica took her own enema alongside. Both girls then expel their enemas buckets, while still hogtied together.Tempestt is still shaken after she gets freed up.

Duration: 54:00
Video: 480x360, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 863kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 940.9 MB

Download Enema Sadist - First Enema Gone Awry

HT - Iona Grace - A State Of Grace

Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.

It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orga.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download HT - Iona Grace - A State Of Grace

Torn Apart - InfernalRestraints

Matt wants to stick his dick into Cherry Torn. It is obvious why. Her tits are big and inviting. She has a beautiful face. Her body is fit as a fiddle and it just needs to be played.

Her face is where most of the fun will happen. Cherry is an expert cock sucker. Unfortunately she is not quite good enough to fully entertain us. We need to see her suffer, too, if we are really going to enjoy her. Sharp canings, intense orgasms and brutal breast bondage are all in her future.

Duration: 56:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 792.8 MB

Download Torn Apart - InfernalRestraints

HdT LR - Luna Rival, London River

Mar 13, 2019
Luna Rival meets London River. A matchup that can only be described as scarily sexy. Luna watches with excitement as London expertly ties her up. Once she's completely bound Luna wiggles her cute little body all over the stage. She reveals that sh's not wearing any panties.

Luna can't hide her cunt with her legs tied out wide. London makes the best of Luna's helplessness. First she gags Luna, then she takes advantage. First by licking her juicy pussy, then by putting clothes pins all over it. The pain of the pins doesn't stop Luna from having a squirting orgasm when London introduces the vibrator.

Again Luna is exposed. Her legs are spread and this time London has more access to penetrate her sweet gash. With a strap-on on London sticks it to Luna for even more beautiful orgasms.

Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps

Download HdT LR - Luna Rival, London River

Amateur Bondage Adventures Part 9

Genres: Real Amateur, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Slave, Hogtie, Submission, Crying, Electricity, Caning, Pet Play, No Sex

She is tied, naked, to a wooden post. Sitting on her butt, her back is firmly against the post. Rope below and above her breasts keep her tightly against it. Her arms stretch above her head and are tied at the wrists to the post. Her legs are spread wide and tied outward at the ankles. Her cunt is fully exposed. JR ask her how she likes the position.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Amateur Bondage Adventures Part 9

Gabriella Paltrova - Cervical Service

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Gabriella came to the doctor's office for a little checkup. When the vaginal exam gets a little too painful OT the doctor has to restrain her to get a better view inside. The ropes hold her legs wide so her cute little pussy is held open. The speculum opens her up even more.
OT isn't really a doctor. He just likes playing with beautiful women. Now that he's got Gabriella tied up he's not going to let her go. He ties her harder and tighter and has his way with her. For OT that means vibrators and fingers inside of her.
OT has Gabriella tied in a harness. He ties her tits with twine so tight they bulge out. Her nipples get super sensitive. OT pulls the box out from under her making her fly. Then he whips, vibrates, and chokes her.
Finally it's time for Gabriella to get spanked. Tied over his knees with a ball gag in her mouth OT gives her a good spanking.

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gabriella Paltrova - Cervical Service

Rain DeGrey

Cast: Rain DeGrey, Sister De
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Suspension, Zappe

Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Sister Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up. Sister Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Sister Dee toys with her captive. Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Sister Dee begins the real torment.

Download Rain DeGrey

Insex - Still At The Farm

Darkly sensual, erotic, 831 flows through damage like dream. As she suffers, she grows more desirable, riding him as he strangles her, her face showing a mixture of want, composure, and harm. Caning, fucking and choking create a volatile mix. And at the end, he seals her body into a rubber body sack with a stim in her cunt. He restricts her breathing and leaves her to writhe.

Duration: 46:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1127kbps

File size: 434.2 MB

Download Insex - Still At The Farm

Body Bag Fuck - Erika Kole

Cast: Erika Kole
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air.

In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone.

She's naked now. We can see she's a she, her ankles spread wide. He whips her back and ass, wrapping the tip of the whip toward her pussy and cunt. Then he turns her over and whips her other side. She comes very quickly when she's fucked with Mr. Pogo. He intensifies the position and plunges his hand in her cunt. The.

Format: real
Duration: 43:15
Video: 720x412, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 233.6 MB

Download Body Bag Fuck - Erika Kole

The Submissive Rebel - Rebel Rhyder

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture 1080p

Rebel Rhyder is not new to bondage, but she s new to us. She doesn t quite know what to make of our brand of bondage. She seems a bit nervous as the ropes go Her tits are tied tight and she s flying through the air. Again the vibrator gives her no alternative. The floodgates open and she soaks the floor. It s a good day.on and then she s excited. A ball gag keeps her from expressing herself.

Duration: 41:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3540kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download The Submissive Rebel - Rebel Rhyder

Charlotte Vale

Studio: Topgrl

Charlotte Vale loves it when her scenes are both sensual and sadistic. Pain refines her senses so that every gentle caress feels like a new high. When she is tied down and helpless she cannot help giving herself over to Dee. She is a good slave and she wants to serve. She wants to be used and to get fucked in the worst ways. To Charlotte it is all about earning the rewards Dee has to offer.

Duration: 53:35

File size: 602.7 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

Beverly Hills

Studio: Topgrl

Beverly loves to play with other girls. There is something about submitting to them that just turns her on like nothing else. Dee is just the type of woman to take advantage of her. Its been while since Beverly has had the pleasure of serving though suffering for someone as intense as Dee, but she is going to get into it fast the way Dee plays. Its been too long since Beverly has had her pussy punished. Dee takes the opportunity to remind her of how it feels. She cuts open her little fuck sluts clothing to better access her cunt and tits and hen stas to flick at them with her dragon tail. In the midst of her pain Beverly realizes she needs to piss. Dee isnt going to deny her that but it does need to be cleaned up and the wet rag needs to be put somewhere. It turns out it makes the perfect gag. So while Dee sets about playing with her clit Beverly has no choice but to moan her pleasure with a mouthful of her own pee. The positions Dee comes up with are extraordinary. Tied down to the c.

Format: real
Duration: 58:13
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 314.6 MB

Download Beverly Hills

Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas

Innocent Arielle devours the anal filth from Amelia in this filthy ass to mouth and Atogm anal therapy session. You see, Arielle is too much of a good girl, and Amelia is too much of a hardened, filthy ass pig who has failed multiple treatments. So Dr. Mercies decides to transfer some filth from Amelia to Arielle to help them average each other other out.

Duration: 55:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas

Honey, I Shrunk You! - Dolly Mattel

Release Year: 2018

Dolly Mattel is into experimenting with things, but when her partner shrinks her to a fraction of her size she's not sure she likes it. Once she's tiny he can hang her over a boiling pot of water by her min-ankles. As the water slowly comes to a deep rolling boil Dolly gets more and more scared.

Then it's time for Dolly to feel the vibrator. Being so tiny the giant head of the vibrator is so overstimulating. The powerful vibrations make her scream and moan. She has painful orgasm after orgasm. She can't control them. The bondage holds her tightly in place.

She can't stay tiny forever, but when the effects wear off that doesn't mean the fun is over. OT locks Dolly in a barrel and scares her with a plastic bag. She's such a sweet innocent girl, suffering for him. He decides to reward her with more orgasms.

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Honey, I Shrunk You! - Dolly Mattel

Amateur Bondage Adventures Part 5

Genres: Real Amateur, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Slave, Hogtie, Submission, Crying, Electricity, Caning, Pet Play, Enema, No Sex

A rope around her neck completes her situation. She can't move an inch. When JR finally comes out to address her he buckles a large black ball gag into her face hole, completely filling it up. He has her try to push it out of her mouth but it has been strapped in far too tightly. He talks to her, asking her questions about her sex life. She tries to answer him but she cannot be understood, but he presses on with the questioning anyway. He grabs a fuck stick and mounts it into her exposed cunt, then asks her if it makes her feel objectified.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

Download Amateur Bondage Adventures Part 5

Girl Next Door Willow Hayes Lives Out Her Rough Rope Bondage Fantasy

Willow Hayes looks like the pretty, girl-next-door type that you would find yourself staring at in a boring lecture at the university. Long, thin legs, a skinny waist and small, firm tits all inspire a series of sexually depraved thoughts. As you would sit there, day dreaming about all the dirty things you would do to her, given the chance, have you ever wondered what goes through her head? Would you believe it is having all of those same dirty and degrading things done to her?

When Willow is dreaming about getting off she is dreaming about getting taken down. She wants to be tied in the rough embrace of rope. She'll get plenty of that from OT. When he has her suspended in the air you can literally see her pussy dripping wetness. When he has her tied on the floor her eyes show that sexy combination of fear and anticipation.

But when we talked to her she told us something else, that she loves corporal punishment. It's a convenient coincidence, because there isn't much that OT l.

Duration: 38:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Girl Next Door Willow Hayes Lives Out Her Rough Rope Bondage Fantasy

Bdsm HD Porn Videos Hanging Around

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Suspension, Zapper

Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Sister Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up. Sister Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Sister Dee toys with her captive. Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Sister Dee begins the real torment.

Download Bdsm HD Porn Videos Hanging Around

Infernalrestraints - Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

When the world is in danger Rain DeGrey answers the call, sweeping into action for God and Country. There is just one small problem. Today she has met her match at the hands of the nefarious PD. He doesn't even have a plan to take over or make millions. In fact all he has is a desire to make Rain suffer.
Most villains take the time to explain their evil plan. PD has seen those movies before and isn't about to make the same mistakes. Besides, Rain is about to suffer through it, and it is so much better if she doesn't know what is coming next.
Phase 1 is mind-fucks. He has a horrifying taser and just the sound is enough to make Rain scream in fear. She is under a black hood and so all she knows is that sometimes she feels the whip and sometimes she hears the sound that her nightmares. She is so terrified of the shocks that she is literally thanking him for the lashes.
Phase 2 is real fucks. If Rain thought being stripped of her gadgets and guns was the most humiliating thing that cou.

Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1388kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download Infernalrestraints - Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

Play Thing - Juliette March, Elise Graves

Juliette March has never had her holes played with like this. That much is apparent. She is just too uncomfortable with the entire ordeal. You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts.

Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away. That is humiliating, but not the worst of it. It is how Juliette cannot contain herself when Elise decides to give her a taste of pussy. The reluctance is completely gone the second her tongue tastes those juices.

Duration: 44:04

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing - Juliette March, Elise Graves

Insex - Tyler's Test (Tyler)

A real professional who offered herself completely. Tyler Scot's first shoot at Insex: we sensed her quiet determination from the start. An inspiring situation that afforded us a wide range of applications: chair tied, tongue clamped, ball gaged, ring gaged, breath control, suspended chair, pole, bagged, watered, hair to nipples, nose hooked, frog hung,labia clamped, ass hooked, canned.

Duration: 40:16
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1731kbps

File size: 550.6 MB

Download Insex - Tyler's Test (Tyler)

Chrissy In A Pinch

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Friday evening finally arrived and Chrissy couldn't wait to slough off the stresses of the long week behind her. She looked forward to the first quiet evening alone in weeks; her friends were cast to the four winds with obligations of their own, as well as her parents, enjoying the first day of their vacation. She hadn't had a boyfriend in some months and was getting accustomed to her sexual liberty, which is why tonight sounded like such a good idea for a little naughty play time. Chrissy peeled off her clothes and enjoyed those first seconds when her naked skin seemed to breathe easier, unconstrained by the elastic and wire of her undergarments. Her clothes lay in an unceremonious heap in front of the her as she ran her hands over 34D breasts and hips as if clearing away the last vestiges of the office. She wondered for a moment what her office mates would think if they saw her do what she was planning to do to herself in the next few minutes. Her stomach did a little somersault as .

Duration: 52:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Chrissy In A Pinch

Holly Wildes (Wildes Imagination)

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Holly Wilds, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Caning, Electrical Dildo, Iron Mask, Nipple Clamps, Pussy Flogging

This is how you get inside someone's head. Holly Wildes is spending some time with PD. The first night he decides to be "nice". Sure, he locks her up and drops her in a hole, but if that was the worst of it she would have gotten off easy.
The only reason he put her down there was that he knew it would be impossible to sleep. She comes up in the morning exhausted and he is refreshed and ready to make her scream. It turns into a little game. Does the slapper make her yell more? Or is it the shocks of electricity in her cunt that will get the best reaction? How about putting her into a brutal strappado and whipping her tits? Something is going to make this bitch break. It is just a matter of finding the right button to press.

Duration: 58:22

File size: 656.8 MB

Download Holly Wildes (Wildes Imagination)

Insex - Miko

There's something about Miko. She perturbs men, hooks them, makes them want to hurt her just a little, or maybe more than a little. In PD, you feel danger, you feel frenzy, something reckless. Maybe it's her silence, and how she waits. With Cyd, it's in the way he ties the ropes. As though he's been eaten alive by this monster named Miko. Or maybe none of that. Maybe it's only .

Duration: 56:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1122kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

Download Insex - Miko

Back