Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Blonde Sarah Jane Ceylon

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.

When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath. The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax.

Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HT - Mouth Ass Whore - Blonde Sarah Jane Ceylon

Blabber Mouth Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bonnie Day, Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

We have all hands on deck, ready to deal out the sadistic punishments that our members have suggested. Many hands makes light work. It means we all get to take turns having fun with the girls, like the two lovelies we have today, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling.

Bonnie is in the hot seat, getting caned while she is make-fed a dildo. She is screaming like she doesn't enjoy it, but that's not the sound we want to hear today. We're going to find the kind of pain that turns her on so we can hear her moan like the true masochist she is. A dull cane gives us a sharp scream, so we'll see if the sting of the whip will get us a few of the soft moans we're looking for.

Maybe screaming is just how Bonnie expresses her sexual pleasure, though. It certainly seems that way when we press the Hitachi to her clit. She comes alive like there is a live wire hooked to her pussy (that will come later), and starts spitting and cursing at our crew. Here we are trying to give her the most intense orgasms .

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blabber Mouth Part 2

Machined

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Eden Sin, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Fuck Machine, Anal

Eden discover's London's mechanized torments.
Wrapped in rope atop a table Eden waits for London's devious delights to being. Eden is at just the right position for the machine to pound her pink little pussy. Her bonds hold her tightly with no possibility of escape. London applies lubricant to smooth the process. The cane adds some pain to compliment the pleasure.
Eden's pussy is not the only hole London wants to machine. As the relentless pounding of the plastic penis penetrates Eden's tender tushy London prepares more torments. A flame ignites a candle which melts the wax before London pours it over Eden's supple body. She follows the wax up with some double penetration and a vibrator and relishes in Eden's screams as orgasms are ripped out of her.
One machine is not enough for London's twisted plans. As one device pounds away at Eden's dripping cunt London straps her head into a second. With a dildo protruding from Eden's mouth London turns the device on. Eden's head lurches for.

Duration: 37:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Machined

Sweet little Ziggy Star is a slimy strap on slut!

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Ziggy Star & Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Drool, Hitachi, Pigtails, Pussy Licking, Strap On Sex

Lucious little Ziggy Star is so cute in her pigtails, but she's far from innocent. Dee has her spread and bound to the Hitachi as she giggles and moans before greedily gobbling down the strap on dildo as it's shoved into her mouth. Ziggy drools shamelessly till her spit mixes in with her sopping wet pussy and she's a filthy mess and covered in her own slime.
Dee isn't close to done with her yet. The strap on comes off and Ziggy goes to town licking her pussy as Dee sits on her face. Ziggy laps it up like a good slut and can't get enough. Next, she's chained and collared to a post and back to deep throating Dee's huge strap on cock. She does such a good job showing off what a depraved little slut she is, Dee rewards her with the rough fucking she's clearly been craving. She begs to cum and is allowed to over and over.

Duration: 31:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sweet little Ziggy Star is a slimy strap on slut!

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2

Release Year: 2019

Madison Young is walking home from cheerleading practice in her jeans, sneakers and sports shirt. Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes. Lots of struggling, packed mouth gag talk, and pleading to be let go by Madison.
Kelli Anderson is carried in, bound with a pillowcase over her head, she is left to struggle before being slowly to strip. Chair tied topless, bound over a stool, spanked to smell her dirty tennis shoes. Great struggling and bondage!! With hand cuffs, rope, ball gags and cleaves.

Format: avi
Duration: 44:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1979kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2

Sensual Rope - Siren Wolf

Siren Wolf and Elise Graves are spending the day together and already things are getting hot. Elise is very sensual in everything she does; from the way she ties the rope to how she handles her whip. You can see how much Siren loves her touch. And she may complain about the pain Elise is inflicting on her, but one look at her dripping cunt says that her protests are all for show. She wants to feel every bit of it. Her creamy little pussy gives it away.

Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 526.0 MB

Download Sensual Rope - Siren Wolf

Iron Bound - Courtney Taylor

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Courtney Taylor has no idea what iron bondage is about. She can't even recognize what most of these metal contraptions are for. And then she says the fateful words. "Ok, well... I trust you." Trust is such a funny thing.

She must think she is too hot to hurt. A lot of girls like her do. She has the huge tits and blonde hair that make men do stupid shit for her. Today will be all about what we would like to do too her.

How much punishment can those tits take? How long can she hold back the waves of orgasms? What twisted positions can she languish in, and for how long before she has to beg to be released?

Ever scene is another test, both of the limits of Courtney's endurance and the depths of our perversion.

Format: m4v
Duration: 41:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 723.8 MB

Download Iron Bound - Courtney Taylor

Domestic Servitude - Charlotte Vale

Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It creates proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master.

A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative support is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.

Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Domestic Servitude - Charlotte Vale

Bait and Switch

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Torture, Needles, Flogging, Caning, Pain, sap

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bait and Switch

Abducted & Abused

Your neighbor chick has a great ass; in fact you want to fuck it badly. The little cock tease is laying out catching rays one day and you decide to heat up her afternoon. Sgt. Major Derek Viktur has a thing for Amber's ass and he likes to play abduction games with hot chicks. Watch Amber get abducted, strung up, cunt busted and fucked hard. The little fuck toy gets hogtied and abused the way a hot piece of ass should.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 498.2 MB

Download Abducted & Abused

HT - Bondage Therapy, Part 2 - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.

She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.

No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download HT - Bondage Therapy, Part 2 - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)

One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy.

She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts. Instead I ran the current to her nipples and lit her up til I could hear her screams through the gag.

And for her last trick I've got her laying back in her seat, giant tits exposed to the whip and a few dabs of my special mystery cream applied directly to her clit. The single tail gets a few little peeps out of her, but it is the sadistic serum that really has her howling.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)

Tight bondage, strappado and hogtie for sexy naked bitch

Release Year: 2020

Very sexy brunette with naked boobs, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man in gray t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. Red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage,hogtie, domination, strappado and torment for beautiful slavegirl with naked body in the large room.

Duration: 37:59
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2934kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and hogtie for sexy naked bitch

Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Rain gets to experience what Sister Dee has to offer.
Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Sister Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up.

Sister Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Sister Dee toys with her captive.

Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Sister Dee begins the real torment.

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

Download Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around

Hexed!

Suddenly, she finds herself under the control of this mysterious entity, as she is restrained in one position after another, including handcuffs, ropes, leather straps, a Martin Rigid-Cuff, and even in plastic bondage and tape! Our feline poltergeist does not neglect to vary lovely Rosamunde's garb - she wears a red dress, 2 different evening gowns, a bra and short skirt

Format: avi
Duration: 43:50
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 635kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 648.5 MB

Download Hexed!

Cautious Cow - Taurus Angel

You don't need some long teaser about how PD and Taurus Angel get along. It isn't necessary. You can see for yourself how much she loves being tied up. She is a slick slut from the second he lays his hands on her. Her cunt is ready for action as soon as her panties come off. The tighter and more uncomfortable her bondage is the faster she cums... when he lets her.

Duration: 47:31

File size: 534.6 MB

Download Cautious Cow - Taurus Angel

Torture Galaxy - Bt Scene 17

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the sap gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantism

Duration: 40:38
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 294.4 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Bt Scene 17

Plowed - Emily Marilyn

This is not so much about Emily Marilyn as it is just about her body. About all of the wonderful shapes Claire Adams can twist it into and all of the perverse ways she can it. It has nothing to do with the mind or soul that are inside. Claire does not care about her hopes and dreams. This is only about Emily and her beautiful body and the sick things that Claire can make it do.

Duration: 52:10

File size: 586.8 MB

Download Plowed - Emily Marilyn

Bait and Switch

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Torture, Needles, Flogging, Caning, Pain, sap

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

Download Bait and Switch

KidnapHer Volume 25

We ramp up the machine and in seconds Wenona is moaning and cumming. We step in and push a hard cock down her throat. The cock acts like a gag, because Wenona can't stop cumming and she is a noisy bitch. We fuck Wenona throat deep and hard, we get that slippery throat spit all over her face as she continues to cum like a whore.

Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 870.6 MB

Download KidnapHer Volume 25

Hiding Under The Pussy

Cast: Jaqueline , Rebecca Santos , Nicole Hilton
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic

Rebecca and Nicole have arrived very high from a party and are ready to have the best sex of their lives when they hear a noise in the bathroom. It's Jaque, and the slave was hiding fiddling on her domme's things! Rebecca gets enraged by this, and of course there comes a heavy punishment: if the slave likes to hide so much, then she will be hidden under their pussies! These two huge women climb on Jaque together and make the girl disappear, being stifled and unable to breathe. Airless, demeaned, crushed, cream-smeared, and having her face used as an object for masturbation, Jaque almost dies breathless, and fights for her life under their asses!

Duration: 35:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7483kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hiding Under The Pussy

Endurance - Nyssa Nevers, PD

PD wastes no time in violating Nyssa Nevers. Why should he? As soon as he had her bound her cunt was wet. He could smell her sex from half way across the room. It is the smell of a slut begging to be used. She wants to feel the shackles locked around her limbs, spreading her open. She has to seek out the type of men, like PD, who will hurt her until she screams and cries and begs for it to stop. And when she does, she needs to know that he will not, until he has had enough.

Duration: 50:01

File size: 562.6 MB

Download Endurance - Nyssa Nevers, PD

Morning Fuck - Mei Mara

A total pain slut, mei returns after being gone much too long. Chained to the bed of PD, she wears a black cupless corset, black armbinder, and an exquisite skintight leather hood. It becomes her job to wake PD by sucking his cock. But she cannot see a thing, so she fumbles. Once PD is roused, mei straddles his hard dick and works at her task. PD chains her to the bed. Mei is penetrated in cunt and ass and vibrated until she comes.

Strapped upon a platform, her legs folded tight beneath, her back arches. Mei looks gorgeous like this. PD slips a stim in her ass and turns on the juice. With cock in her mouth, she moans and cries out as she is shocked, all for the personal benefit of PD. She is fucked in the mouth and cunt as PD flogs her nipples and pussy. She comes again and ends up with a face full of jizz.

Afterward, Mei is in the zone. Her only request for next time? She says, Just beat the hell out of me along with the penis.

Format: real
Duration: 38:43
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 209.0 MB

Download Morning Fuck - Mei Mara

Hard bondage, domination and torture for very horny blonde Full HD

Beautiful slavegirl in yellow t-shirt, in short black skirt, with naked shaved pussy, with hot little ass, with sexy body and with small tits. Her stripped. Fucks her mouth, wet pussy and ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for very horny model with naked rbeast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5126kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for very horny blonde Full HD

Berlin Xxx Slut

This time were just at Tom Moore's location and he happens to be pounding away on Mz Berlin. The dirtier you treat Berlin the wetter she gets. After all the bondage, cock sucking, fucking and pain Berlin endures, her reward, she gets a load of Tom's jizz in her nice-looking face! And that's all the reward Berlin needs. As Mz Berlin says, "This is Real, this is my existence!"

Duration: 44:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 669.6 MB

Download Berlin Xxx Slut

Greedy Cunt - Penny Pax

What does Penny need from Elise Graves right now? She needs rough bondage and rougher handling. She hides it well at first, but you can tell that once she starts getting it she loves it.

Penny's hands are tied over her head. She is standing on one leg. The blindfold that Elise made from her panties is blocking out all light. Most girls, when they feel the whip across their skin in this situation panic and begin to scream. All Penny gives in response are squeaks of surprise and moans of pleasure.

On the table a different type of torment is in store. Penny needs to admit that she is a greedy little ass slut if she wants to feel any of the relief that Elise can provide. With her holes so stuffed and her clit getting the most intense vibrations of her life, she will say or do anything if it means she will be allowed to cum. The brutal intensity of the breast bondage she is in hardly even registers compared to the feelings between her legs.

Duration: 46:22

File size: 521.7 MB

Download Greedy Cunt - Penny Pax

Dairy Pillows

Sybil Hawthorne has a pair of heels that look good on her feet, but they look so much better crammed into her ass. It looks like her lower half is going to be taking the brunt of the punishment today, but Pd prefers to concentrate on softer targets. Her tits are going to suffer. From start to finish they are going to be bound tightly and hit hard.

Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

Download Dairy Pillows

Barn Whore - Rain DeGrey

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20

File size: 600.0 MB

Download Barn Whore - Rain DeGrey

Giggles McGee - Vivi Marie

Release Year: 2014

Welcome Vivi Marie. We strive to bring this kind of fresh face to our pages all the time, and Vivi is the perfect example. She doesn't have a ton of experience with bondage, especially not my special style of rope, but she is curious and looking for a good time.

It starts off as a simple floor tie get more elaborate by the minute. Vivi gets bent over the first table I see. She will be basically bound to the thing soon, so there is no point in making sure that she is comfortable. I want her ass in the air, presented as a target for my matched pair of floggers. I plan on turning those cheeks bright pink. The way I have her set up gives me a bit of peak at her pretty little pussy, too. You know I'm going to make sure to get a few shots in there, too.

For a girl without a ton of experience she knows what she likes. Vivi doesn't just endure the pain, she gets off on it. She is a proper little submissive, too. She knows to ask for permission before cumming and to never let herself go .

Duration: 59:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Giggles McGee - Vivi Marie

Creep Play

Release Year: 2017
Studio: InfernalRestraints.
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.

It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.

My knees are catching me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I'm sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in.

Duration: 56:55
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1645kbps

File size: 740.5 MB

Download Creep Play

Zapper Twat

Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Kira Noir looks nervous as she examines her surroundings. She's planned this play date, but she doesn't know her top. What might he do to her once she's bound. There's only one way to find out. As the ropes get tighter she relaxes a bit, but there's always that fear.
A strict hogtie becomes an even stricter hogtie when the table Kira is laying on is removed. With her cunt exposed she has swings around the stage. When he puts the vibrator on her clit she has no control over her orgasms. It's so intense she just flails.
She's having a good time, but each new position brings a new fear, this time will he do something truly fucked up? Sure enough he does. The cattle prod comes out and Kira is terrified. He presses the prongs into her flesh and slowly drags it down her body. Will he turn it on? How bad will it hurt?

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

Download Zapper Twat

Intotheattic - Elise

Elise is the second girl to respond to our paper advert. We got very lucky that she did. A psychology graduate, to date, Elise is my favorite girl to work with. Her attitude is so agreeable. Her no nonsense style resonates. She's introspective. She likes rope. She understands the process. She's patient. She has an understanding that belies her experience. It tells you she's thought about things. Having been tied up just a few times in a personal she came to us as a girl just exploring the BDSM world. Wow.

Duration: 50:37
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps

File size: 571.1 MB

Download Intotheattic - Elise

Cane and Strap Abigail Dupree Master James

I put my slave through a lot of rigorous tests and physically challenging situations... A lot of which are not exactly the most enjoyable... even for her and her need for suffering. But when W⁄we first met and began to taste of one another, there was a dance that took place that was foundational.
Old fashioned and rudimentary.
Calculated and intrinsic.

Duration: 38:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6821kbps

Download Cane and Strap Abigail Dupree Master James

Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked slut Full HD

Horny bitch with naked small tits, with naked shaved pussy and hot ass pkus horny blonde with big boobs, with beautoful body and her assistant with small cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair. She fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl with hot breast in the large room.

Duration: 32:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6914kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for hot naked slut Full HD

Juliette Black

Cast: Juliette Black, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Caning, Cock Sucking, Dildo, Drool, Electrical Play, Nipple Shock, Vibrator

Pay no attention to the slut inside the box, Juliette. If you can make PD happy maybe you will never have to find out why she is screaming. But, if you are not careful you may learn firsthand why that little remote gets such a big sound out of her.
Those kinds of cares disappear quickly for Juliette Black. She has her own problems to worry about once PD goes to work. Whatever was happening on the other end of that remote, all she knows is that she wants no part of it. If that means taking a beating, or even a few humiliating violations, it is better than facing the unknown.

Duration: 44:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 491.6 MB

Download Juliette Black

Contradicting Slut - Zayda J

Zayda J is trying to tease Elise Graves. It's not obvious at first but if you listen to her contradictions it will dawn on you. "I like rough play, and being slapped around," she said, but then talked about how she doesn't like pain. She says her favorite bondage moment is cumming and squirting but as soon as Elise starts to vibrate her she complains about how intense it feels. When someone plays games like that they are just asking to get hurt. Zayda doesn't realize how dangerous frustrating Elise can be. Elise is going to play her games, she is going to play rough, but the more Zayda tries to struggle or resist the more likely Elise is to take things to the next level.

Duration: 47:06

File size: 529.9 MB

Download Contradicting Slut - Zayda J

Shocking The Slut - Cici Rhodes

hen the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough.

The belt, whips, bells and vibrators are all precursors to something more. In this case that something is a powerful little shocker that goes right into Cici

Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

Download Shocking The Slut - Cici Rhodes

White Silk - Nicki Blue

Nicki Blue was a rare commodity. When she came to us she was a girl who still had the last symbol of her purity. Claire Adams could not bring herself to break that last seal, but it does not mean they cannot have a little fun. In all of the fantasies that dance through her mind at night Nicki is just a helpless sacrifice to the appetites of men. They tie her down and use her to satisfy their sexual depravities. She had never imagined that being in service to a woman could be so gratifying. The memory of her time with Claire has replaced her longing for a man.

Duration: 53:31

File size: 602.0 MB

Download White Silk - Nicki Blue

Russiain Slaves Bounded & Dominated Hard

Release Year: 2009
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Canning, Bondage, Humiliation

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness + light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Russiain Slaves Bounded & Dominated Hard

Creep Keep

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints.
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is made into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.

This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations - I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him - I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!

I am famished and thi.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 522.7 MB

Download Creep Keep

Back