Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Into The Attic - Syd

She starts off in a chair, dressed in a long, sleek dress. Black. She has heels on and looks very nervous. She is 45 and has never in her life done something like this before. She is nervous. She has no idea what to expect from the day but her desire brought her in here. It overcame everything else that told her to turn away. So she sits on a stool waiting in a dark room with strangers. She isn't sure if she should look at the camera or look away. What she does know is that she wants an experience. That she's been driven here and now she can't leave without taking it in. That she's caught. And so her interview begins...

Dildo deep throat test.

Tied up bending over. Nipple clamps. Hitachi. Ball gag.

Sitting on electrified chair. Tits bound. Nipple clamps. Mouth gag. Toothbrush vibe. Hitachi.

Suspended from ceiling. Dildo in pussy. Toothbrush vibe used. Clit clamped.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:42
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 571.8 MB

Download Into The Attic - Syd

Tabernacle Torment

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Masturbation, Needles, Torture, Pain, Blood, Torment, Toys, Anal Play
Video language: English

No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body. He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt. Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I'm starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tabernacle Torment

Spiked Part Three - Kat Monroe

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

After her electro interrogation Kat is put back on the spike board. This time she's sitting on it with her hands cuffed behind her back. It's time to get dirty. In honor of Easter Kat has to put as many peeps in her mouth as she can possibly fit. It turns out that she hates marshmallows. That's not all! Once she's got her mouth full of marshmallow the whole crew is going to spit on her. Each time it's only after they've eaten some peeps. Her face is turned pink and yellow from the sugar. Then OT pulls out a giant chocolate bunny and begins to fuck Kat's face with it.
Kat must pay the piper. She offered cane strokes and now she's going to have to take them. The cane is hard for Kat. It's not her favorite thing. Each stroke is really painful and Kat does her best. Then Luna agrees to take some of her strokes. Luna gets four good hard strokes.

Duration: 37:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Spiked Part Three - Kat Monroe

At Last - Tori

A total bondage innocent, Tori's had fantasies of rope. With huge double D tits and a pussy to match, Tori IS a fantasy. Once PD's strapped her tight, Tori's whopper tits get the bondage they deserve. Add to that - nipple bells, nose ring, labia clamps, tongue bondage, and a nose hook. Fucked and pawed, the head of the vibrator gets smothered in her meaty drooling pussy. She comes fast. Like she's been waiting for years.

Format: real
Duration: 44:39
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 154.8 MB

Download At Last - Tori

Dia Zerva - Milk enema

S Dee has been holding on to Dia Zerva for days and has finally seen fit to feed the little slut. Fresh bread and water is the normal meal for someone in her position, but today Sd has an even better idea; a cold bowl of cereal. It is never as simple as Dia would wish, though. The perverse way in which S Dee prepares the meal is enough to make poor Dia gag and wretch, even before she has taken a single bite. The humiliation of actually eating it is almost too much, but the punishment for refusing an order is always going to be worse.

Duration: 46:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 524.0 MB

Download Dia Zerva - Milk enema

Disposable Soldier

Release Year: 2015
Genres: , Snuff, Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Choke Hold, Punching, Restrained, made Pussy Licking, Peril, Garrote Strangle, , , Peeing, Whipping, Stabbing,

Penny is guarding a ammunition stash. She is a disposable soldier. She does not even have the same clothing and gear the men get. Most of these women, don't expect to survive long, but she had beat the odds so far. This assignment was benign, way far away from the hot zone. She felt safe.

Relaxing in her safety, she pleasures herself.

Duration: 41:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4517kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Disposable Soldier

CruelBondage - Josi Valentine

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.

I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. She's wearing a dress at first, along with her hood, but her body is too hot to keep it covered up for long. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.

Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the lin.

Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2059kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

Download CruelBondage - Josi Valentine

Greta's Confessions

A blonde sexpot, stuffed into a skintight dress, makes her way into a confession booth where she proceeds to admit to her sins. And what confessions! In a series of flashbacks we catch the bitch teasing the hell out of a stranded fresh girl, a cheating wife and a sexually aggressive dyke, whose tits and pussy she avariciously licks and sucks! Greta is warned, "You'll have to do penance." What will she have to do for her penance? Watch and find out.

Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Greta's Confessions

Judicial Caning Scene 2

Two friends are chatting about the new job one of them has just gotten: She's been hired as a medical assistant at the Ministry of Justice.
It's a very interesting job, since it requires her to register and attend to the young women who accept corporal punishment as an alternative to prison.She is responsible for giving them a preliminary examination and preparing them for the dozens of cane strokes generally administered. In order to prevent these girls from losing control while being beaten, they must first relieve themselves in her presence.

Format: avi
Duration: 55:40
Video: 400x320, DivX 5, 420kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 266.0 MB

Download Judicial Caning Scene 2

Sterling Times

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal Hook, Ring Gag, Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Caning

These are some wonderful times we live in. When a beautiful woman like Zoey Sterling graces the INSEX stage. Her gargantuan tits just for a beating. She's got a desire to tied up and messed with too. The neck rope has her soaring.

With her tits tightly bound and pulled up so she's on her tippy toes she's whipped. This elicits giggles from her cute little face. Then comes the cattle prod. She's terrified which makes her nervous giggle.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4027kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sterling Times

Tight bondage, strappado and toruture for very hot angel

Very hot slavegirl with big boobs and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pusy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny girl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4451kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and toruture for very hot angel

Hanging Around

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamps

Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Sister Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up. Sister Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Sister Dee toys with her captive. Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Sister Dee begins the real torment.

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

Download Hanging Around

Safe House Part 2 - Hazel Hypnotic

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely fuck her face, but it turns out to be worse. He wants to hear her scream. She would love to deny him the pleasure, to grit her teeth against the fear and pain, but with this tiny device in place she can't help herself.

It's part of her conditioning, a very important part, actually. She can't hold anything back from him. When he makes a demand it should be her entire life's goal to fulfill it immediately. She knows it, too. She knew the second she opened her eyes in this place that her life had changed. It isn't hers anymore. She belongs to him now, entirely.

PD is trying to desensitize Hazel to the things that she has to endure. She knows what his plan is, but how much good is that going to do her? It doesn't make a difference if she can't do anything about .

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Safe House Part 2 - Hazel Hypnotic

Punk - Inez

Inez is a punk rocker with the attitude, piercings, hair and tattoos to match. We put her through her paces to see if she was as tough as she looked. She took it like a champ, having everything from her tits tightly clamped to being spun around like a top on a dildo while suspended in the air. Her tattoo says "Hate Me" but you're going to love watching this little badass get tied up and worked over!

Duration: 44:25
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 145.2 MB

Download Punk - Inez

Adventure of two girlfriends

A couple of well-known to many meshes, one of which - a young Julia, and the second name I do not remember, but also well-known and girl - stripped naked and subjected to crucifixion in some woods. See screenshots and photos, download, and enjoy the natural beauty of two young creatures contorted with agony pretty face!

Duration: 48:00
Video: 704x336, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Adventure of two girlfriends

Torture Galaxy - Ju Scene 66

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the sap gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 40:37
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 327.0 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Ju Scene 66

Rain Degrey

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Master A has decided he wants to play mind games with Rain DeGrey. Normally that would just involve a bit of corporal punishment, but today he is feeling especially sadistic. He has her fucking herself with an ass hook before the games have even started. The series of clamps he sets up later is pretty impressive. Every time she shifts her weight, even a little, the entire apparatus tugs on her tits and cunt. The vibrator that is pressed firmly against her clit makes it one hell of a challenge to hold still, too. Eventually it is impossible to tell if she is screaming out in pain, pleasure or a just the intense combination of the two.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Rain Degrey

Bound Destiny - London Video

This unusual torture video opens in the midst of one of the most bizarre scenes ever: a beautiful dark-haired girl, stark naked, is being relentlessly battered by a woman as starkly savage as any you've see in your life - and yet, she's thoroughly enjoying it! Not only does the girl thrill to every cutting stroke, she gets increasingly aroused sexually, ultimately to the point where the hot, wet pit of her womanhood begs to be satisfied.
Enter two innocent cuties - their car has broken down, and this spooky old house is the only place anywhere nearby. They have to stay overnight and, well, the result can only be described as harrowing. At first, the girls are restricted to a bedroom. Discovering implements of sadomasochism, however, they fall into a girlish, giggly session of bondage play. But when curiosity gets the best of one of them, and she disobeys the Mistress of the house, fun bondage turns into very real cruelty.

Duration: 59:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 883.9 MB

Download Bound Destiny - London Video

The Submission of Part Three

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

They told 314 early that they did not want to see her cry but she just cannot hold the tears back. The humiliation of eating her pooch-food-meal off of the floor is enough to make her start sobbing but they are willing to let that slide. When it comes time for the question and answer period of the show; that is when she really begins to falter. She has electrodes hooked up to her body, ready to pump large amounts of electricity through her ass, nipples and pussy every time she gives an answer the crew or the members do not like. They turn up the juice and it is like those knobs control the volume of her screams, too. By the end she is sobbing before she even gives her responses if she knows the audience will not approve.

Duration: 56:07

File size: 631.2 MB

Download The Submission of Part Three

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Jewel in Denial

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, Claire Adams

It first it may be confusing for Cheyenne Jewel. She knows she should be afraid of Claire Adams but she cannot help but be aroused. She knows better than to think Claire cares about her. She is as sadistic as they come. But maybe if Cheyenne can make her happy there will be something in it for her. Something more than just another chance to scream for mercy

Duration: 49:18

File size: 554.6 MB

Download Jewel in Denial

Stressed - Kate Kennedy

Cast: Kate Kennedy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Toys

The US Government uses Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to get information from prisoners. One such technique is to put the subject into a "Stress Position". These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for. Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone. Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

Download Stressed - Kate Kennedy

IR Bitch in a Box - Wenona

PD has wenona locked away in a box and iron mask as he gets her to down a whole bucket of water. Whenever she spills, even just one drop, PD is there to make sure she learns better. Once she gets it all down the mask comes off and PD reminds the little cunt of her place.

Next comes the ring gag and a tongue clamp. After she is given the vibrator and makes the mistake of cumming without asking for permission. PD makes sure his toy knows better for next time.

PD lays her out nicely exposed on a cross of ingenious. First he fits her for a nice big cock for her twat then he rams another one down her throat while she gags and sputters. She tries to resist so PD canes her ass until she remembers her place. She begs to get that dildo back in her mouth hole. Afterwards she screams and cries while PD takes his cane to her again.

Finally, locked onto a post and blinded a by a hood, the little bitch gets to play with other toys. A whip comes out to play. After they have their fun,.

Duration: 38:59

File size: 573.1 MB

Download IR Bitch in a Box - Wenona

Stuffed - Cherry Torn

Cherry's back! Transformed into a total bondage slut, shes muzzled, pussy whipped, gagged, caned, and literally tied in knots. In a scene reminiscent of Insex, her tits are bound until purple and tied out to her thumbs, her tongue is tied, nose hook, knee spreader, hellish crotch rope, and her labia pinched tight between two slats of wood. A needle pokes her fattened pussy. Every hole is stuffed and she cums again and again. Cherry is the bomb.

Duration: 43:11

File size: 140.2 MB

Download Stuffed - Cherry Torn

All in the ass

Proxy's ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy's ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy's body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don't want to miss.

Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

Download All in the ass

Ransom - London River, Rob Piper and Demi Sutra (2019)

Nov 22, 2019
Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid.
They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out.
Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up!
As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone.
They've every part of me, mind, body, and soul. Part of me is anxious to meet my end.

Duration: 40:59
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

Download Ransom - London River, Rob Piper and Demi Sutra (2019)

Charlotte Vale

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Charlotte Vale

Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.

Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

A State Of Grace - Iona Grace, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.

It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms of her life are building up inside of her he'.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download A State Of Grace - Iona Grace, Jack Hammer

Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed Milf off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey

Elise's Challenge

What we have done to Elise Graves so far is so hot that Maggie Mead needs a minute to herself. We sure as hell don't mind watching her play with her pussy in the cage while we get ready for another round of live, streamed bondage.

Elise hasn't had it too rough yet. She has cried, but nothing like she will in a minute. PD and Matt want her to answer a few questions under duress. She isn't too bad at that but the next activity brings the real trauma.

They are going to flog and cane her until she screams for them to stop. That is nothing new. But this time she doesn't actually get the option of mercy. Instead she is only allowed to ask them to move on to a new torment. While she tries to hold out as long as she can with each attack the tears start to flow again.

The next time Elise breaks down is even more magnificent. We own some of the most brutal clips and clamps in the world. The ones we subject Elise to are definitely near the top of that list. Even worse than just being ti.

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 393.0 MB

Download Elise's Challenge

Endurance

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

PD wastes no time in violating Nyssa Nevers. Why should he? As soon as he had her bound her cunt was wet. He could smell her sex from half way across the room. It is the smell of a slut begging to be used. She wants to feel the shackles locked around her limbs, spreading her open. She has to seek out the type of men, like PD, who will hurt her until she screams and cries and begs for it to stop. And when she does, she needs to know that he will not, until he has had enough

Duration: 50:01

File size: 741.2 MB

Download Endurance

Orgasmageddon Sc.4

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping

London returns to the Orgasmageddon arena. This time she's really in for it. It's always so easy to make her cum so we start off by taking it really slow. Within the first then minutes of this continuous scene London is begging for orgasm.
Once the floodgates are open though London has no choice, but to cum. Each one is more and more intense and the vibrators keep getting more and more extreme. It's hard to tell when, but at some point pleasure turns to pain.
Each orgasm is tormenting and London has a long way to go before we're done with her. Heart pounding, bloodcurdling screams, and more as London's body is ripped in half by the agony of ecstasy.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

Download Orgasmageddon Sc.4

Russian Slaves

Two prostitutes are in trouble. The chubby one with dark blonde hair receives a bit of hand spanking while standing up from the older pervy guy we all know. Then a physical exam of both of them, which I find rather unappealing due to the (dyed) redhead's numerous labial piercings (fortunately, we can't see them during her punishment.) Basically, the movie starts for me at the 16 minute mark. Cue jacked, rapist-looking gentleman and his cane, with pervy older colleague standing by to watch the festivities.

Duration: 38:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download Russian Slaves

Squealing - Madison

Long, lanky Madison's done work as a fetish fashion model. A bondage slut that loves being choked, she struggles through some rough positions and squeals when the nipple clamps go on. It all makes her fuckhole very wet. Strapped tight to a bench, a speculum widens her cunt. Add a vibrator and four stainless steel balls up the ass to create one long, unforgettable scene. Madison's in heaven. She wants to come back every day of the week.

Duration: 43:19

File size: 155.7 MB

Download Squealing - Madison

Hysteria - Alisha Adams

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand.

The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They won't let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe.

Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow.

Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so w.

Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 569.2 MB

Download Hysteria - Alisha Adams

Conjugal Visit Vol. 2 Charlotte Vale Pd

Life is tough for Charlotte Vale. This day starts with a rude awakening. She had to spend the night locked away with her mouth in prime cock-sucking position because that is what the man that owns her wants. Now she needs to demonstrate what that experience has taught her. While most people would enjoy eggs and bacon for breakfast, hers is just dry oats swimming in her own urine. She needs to eat. She is starving but he will not give her anything else. She has to eat it, as much as it makes her wretch. There is cold, electrified metal inside of her now. PD wants to watch her cum, but all Charlotte wants is a warm cock. Her screams and her tears are what make him hard, and that is the nature of her predicament. To get the fucking she so desperately desires she has to take the pain and humiliation that terrifies her.

Duration: 40:54

File size: 460.1 MB

Download Conjugal Visit Vol. 2 Charlotte Vale Pd

Bonnie Day & Nikki Darling

Studio: Realtimebondage

Cages are a wonderful thing. They let us lock the girls down and still have open access to their bodies. The bars give us hard points to bind them do, and they definitely keep them in place, but they also leave the girls wide open to whatever we want to see and do. Its the best of both worlds. Inside the cage today we have a pair of hot young things, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling. They have a lot of experience in BDSM, but there is nothing like a RealTimeBondage live feed. Its hours of the most extreme bondage, intense corporal punishment, hardcore humiliation and sexy submission.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bonnie Day & Nikki Darling

Captive Cunt - Jade Indica

Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests.

PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Duration: 58:09
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 314.0 MB

Download Captive Cunt - Jade Indica

Luna extreme orgasm

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Torture, Punishment

Luna finds herself being placed into a strappado. A spreader bar is attached to her ankles and she has copper sheets placed beneath her feet. A microphone is placed near her neck that controls the electricity running into the copper under her feet. Each time she makes a sound she will be shocked. The nipples on her 36dd tits are tied off the floor beneath her. Right away there is a sound, she gets shocked, freaks out and bucks which pulls one of her nipple clamps off

Duration: 56:42
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 839.9 MB

Download Luna extreme orgasm

Woman Polishing Dildos Till An Unexpected Orgasm - Diana - HD 720p

Such as? How about stripping to nothing, striking the nastiest positions for the cam and fucking her pussy and mouth with silicone cocks?.. If you are a job candidate, compelled to pose, suck a toy and ride a dildo, then everything you can do... Yes, orgasm is the only thing that makes you forget about this embarrassing interview!

Duration: 34:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1281kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 382.2 MB

Download Woman Polishing Dildos Till An Unexpected Orgasm - Diana - HD 720p

Back