Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

All Stretched Out - Sasha

Genres: BDSM, Anal Fingering, BBQ Skewer, Butt Plug, Cage, Caning, Clit Ring, Dildo, Electrical Play, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hand Job, Hitachi, Hood, Nipple Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Piercings, Pogo, Tattoo,
Video language: English

Being suspended in a cage about 6 feet above the ground has Sasha wondering what is coming next. From underneath her PD has great access to her ass and pussy. And the system of pullies is designed so that when he wants to PD can lower Sasha down to the ground and fuck her face mercilessly.

And the next stop for Sasha? The Rack. It is a medieval device used to stretch people out. They used it to extract confessions. We will use it to just keep her still while PD goes to work. It is hard to make her sit patiently while he puts these incredibly painful nipple clamps on. It is even more difficult to keep her from squirming against that dildo she is impaled on. Without incredible devices like this one it may be a lost cause.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 578.6 MB

Download All Stretched Out - Sasha

Kara Cox - Doctors abusement

Release Year: 2020

Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara's therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss. A special Director's cut of this scene will be available

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5547kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kara Cox - Doctors abusement

Tight bondage, hogtie, torture and strappado for horny brunette Full HD 1080p

Hot slavegirl in red panties with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado, hogtie and torture for a beautiful bitch with small breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6816kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, hogtie, torture and strappado for horny brunette Full HD 1080p

Fucked Silly by Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2019

This is a bondage sex scene with Rain De Grey and Jack Hammer. Scene starts with Rain tied up and some light pain play after which she is facefucked. Next we see her tied down to a crate, and pussyfucked doggystyle, whipped and electro shocked near her pussy. I think this was the first time I've seen her tear up without dicks in her mouth. Then Jack goes in her ass fast and Rain begs for mercy.

Duration: 44:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fucked Silly by Jack Hammer

Spanking Girl Gone Wild

Cast: Madison Young, Devlin O'Neill
Genres: Spanking, Punishmen, Role Play, Butt, Stockings,

The journey of a beautiful submissive to an incredible orgasm through discipline and masturbation. With spanking, bandages, vagina, anal and oral penetration of a dildo and female complacency with a vibrating stick. Political activist, thrashing enthusiast and borderline sex addict Karen Just wakes up in a dangerous mood. The petite beauty with alabaster skin calls her sponsor in a desperate phone call and asks him to help her immediately.

Duration: 40:13
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 370.8 MB

Download Spanking Girl Gone Wild

Elise's Challenge

Standing in a brutal stapaddo is painful enough for Elise Graves. We have her feet secured to the floor in solid metal boots so she is not going anywhere. When her legs get tired she is going to want to sit down and the only seat available just happens to be a bed of spikes.

She wants to cum from the vibration on her clit but there are so many things hurting her at the same time it is nearly impossible. The suction cups on her nipples are like a non-stop, tugging pinch. The spikes under her ass are digging in hard enough to leave dents. The collar around her neck is barely allowing Elise to breathe. How is a young slut supposed to orgasms through all of that?

The marks each of these treatments leave are amazing. Her nipples are distorted, her ass is on fire and she cannot hold back the screams or the tears. At one point she had subtly done makeup. Now the mascara is smeared around her eyes.

A few stickers tell Elise that she's been doing a good job in the most humiliating way.

Duration: 52:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 740.1 MB

Download Elise's Challenge

Weather Girl

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Explicit Sexual Content, Threesome, Stalker, Roleplay, Stockings, Pussy Fucking, Chosy Rubbing, Blow Job, Pussy Fucking, Cumshot, Snuff, Facial, disappear, Small Natural Tits, Foot Views

Local Weather Girl Rachel James is finishing up the evening weather report and excited to leave. She has been overworked and needs a break. She is getting so popular that she is now gaining stalkers. She insists to her boyfriend that everything will be okay, there is constant security around her. He suggests he grab some food alone, and she will meet him at home. She arrives home an hour later to find to white-masked intruders in her home. They grab her and immediately begin fondling her. She bites one of them and tries to get away, but they are too quick. They demand to know why they did not return any of their messages. These stalkers have taken things to another level, and will do anything to get close to the woman they love. They beat her on the ground with intensity using both their fists and their heels.

Duration: 46:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2978kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Weather Girl

Angry Coach

At a special boarding sport-school for girls in Russia, two girls failed to show good results during a sports competition against another sports school. Cruel corporal punishment by the coach of these unfortunate young girls followed after all of the girls were made to strip and do exercises naked. Two victims one by one were made to stay in doggy position face down on their knees on the floor and unspeakably painful & degrading paddling by huge wood paddles was administered by sadistic coach with full make, leaving the girls' naked posteriors bloody red.

Format: avi
Duration: 59:33
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2628kbps

Download Angry Coach

Udderly Screwed part 3

For many of our models they feel like the live feed is all about them. Holly Wildes may have had that idea at some point but we definitely took care of that. As she stares into the camera PD reminds her that everything she does is for the members who enjoy watching her suffering.

Tears begin to roll down her cheeks as our crew takes their canes to her backside. She is bound to a pole, with her tits tied off, which means every time they land a blow she has no way to rock herself to ease the pain. She feels the full weight of every stroke and has no choice but to grit her teeth and bear it. She calls it fucked up, we call it beautiful. She will learn to thank us later.

While she is on all fours eating her -food lunch we get a clear look at the stripes on her ass. They are beautiful reminders of her time with us. And her good service has earned her a reward, too. The members want to see her cum, which means that after being worked up and worked over she finally gets to feel the swe.

Duration: 55:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 618.9 MB

Download Udderly Screwed part 3

Bondage Lane , Karla Lane

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Karla Lane is just a sex pistol. She's so excited to be tied up she can't help grinning from ear to ear. She watches intently as the ropes get wound around her wrists. The excitement is palpable. Once she's tied she wiggles and tests her bondage.

She's got the tits that can be tied up nice and tight. It's obvious they need to be bound. They are attached to her wrists so that whenever she drops her hands she tugs on them. A rag is taped into her mouth to keep her from drooling all over herself.

An ass like Karla's needs to be beaten. It just begs for it. Not hitting it would be criminal. With her hair pulled back her ass is perfectly positioned for a good flogging. Then it's time to tease her cunt.

Duration: 35:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bondage Lane , Karla Lane

What Happened?

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD takes his property seriously and trespassers are normally shot on sight but for one as sexy as Lavender Rayne he is willing to make an exception. All she needs to do to do is convince him that she is worth keeping around for a while. If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough. If she can stand the bondage, the pain and the humiliating violations then Lavender may still get out of this OK. But if she cracks then PD is going to make her pay the price.

Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download What Happened?

Ice Pony - part II

Studio: RealTimeBondage

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises. The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

Download Ice Pony - part II

Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

Torture Galaxy video of Model lil Sophie Video v02

Cast: Lil Sophie
Genres: bondage pain master serpent big ass natural tits sap fingering vibrator smooth shaved pussy anal dildo sap clit pump skewers caning spanking fisting paddling anal fisting spiked gloves needles electric play

Lil Sophie is a baby faced model with natural breasts, and a surprising tolerance for torture. Her tenure at TG was brief, but impressive. She has a small natural tits and a big ass. Her ass is caned brutally, and roughly fucked with the toy. Anal is a big part of her performance.

Duration: 43:29
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Torture Galaxy video of Model lil Sophie Video v02

Punishment Of Rodney And Hes Been A Bad Girl

Cast: Anna Valentina, Harley Rowe
Genres: Spanking, Punishmen, Role Play, Butt, Stockings,

When Anna discovers that her boyfriend Rodney is using her credit card to visit her lovers, Merry Hell pays. In a state of perplexed confusion, the young man confesses a large number of esoteric needs and protests that he didn't think his elegant lover would ever understand them. Anna apologizes for the fact that Rodney refuses to honor any sophisticated woman and explains that she will handle her retaliation simply, instantly and hard in the form of a long, hard, nude pat on the butt! Then she pulls her rebellious treasure onto the female knees. A strict and strictly disciplinary sanction is then imposed.

Duration: 42:00

File size: 365.9 MB

Download Punishment Of Rodney And Hes Been A Bad Girl

Gravity - Nikki Darling

Hung up like Christ on the cross, Nikki has a bit of time to think about the things she said during our question and answer period. She has to wonder if telling our crew that she was most afraid of Jack and Elise is going to come back to haunt her. They're certainly the two going at her body with whips, but the second they step out of the way Matt comes in and begins to work her pussy and tits with a flogger.

That is when she starts screaming so loudly she needs to be gagged. Her make up is running down her face in streaks, carried by her tears of pain. Maybe, she thinks, she shouldn't have leveled a challenge of that sort to the rest of the crew. When they come over to attach the nipple clamps it becomes a bit more clear. As they attach the weights to them, all doubt is removed.

This has turned into a game of "who is the better sadist?" The zipper clips come out. The candles are placed so that one can drip wax on her while another one provides an open flame to hang her over. It.

Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Gravity - Nikki Darling

Katie Kush

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain,vibrator,metal

All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go.
He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him.
The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 954.7 MB

Download Katie Kush

Discipline In Russia Volume 34

The Nettles Corp is back with yet another edition of Discipline in Russia. And this edition focuses on some things going on in St. Petersburg. A group of cops in St. Petersburg love playing BDSM, where they are the masers and they have brought along two beautiful submissive girls along for the ride. And eventually, you get to see plenty of spanking, flogging, groping and caning!

Duration: 59:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Discipline In Russia Volume 34

Extreme Torture Part 12

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Duration: 56:00

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12

Chaired , London River

London River is one of the most flexible ladies to appear on INSEX. She's got a body that just screams sex! So what better way to treat her than to some exposing bend positions. One of the most versatile pieces of furniture is a chair.

Just sitting in it London is tied to the chair. Her perfect tits are exposed and her legs are spread to reveal she's not wearing any panties.

One of our favorite of London's ASSets is exposed. She can't straighten up to protect her gorgeously round bottom. The dragon tongue savagely stings her again and again.

Her legs are spread and she's subjected to some edging. The new toy has a nice feel. Not overly stimulating like some of our toys. London is teased until it's too much and she is allowed to cum.

Duration: 34:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Chaired , London River

Filthy Anal Slut - Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black

Genres: BDSM, Anal Penetration, Ass Paddling, Blonde, Breast Whipping, Cattle Prod, Crying, Drool, Electrical play, Fake Breasts, Fire Lube, Foot Torture, Leather Strap Gag, Legs Spread, Metal Bondage, Nipple Shock, Pogo, Pussy Clamps, Pussy Whipping, Shaved, Sing

One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy.

The first time she is hung up in a net for me, over a bed of spikes, and I use my big, red poker to to get her going. This filthy anal slut begs for a huge rubber cock in her ass, rather than face a few good shocks.

She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts. Instead I ran the current to her nipples and lit her up til I could hear her screams through the gag.

And for her last trick I've got her laying back in her seat, giant tits exposed to the whip and a few dabs of my special mystery cream applied directly to her clit. The single tail gets a few little peeps out of her, but it is the sadistic serum that really has her howling.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Filthy Anal Slut - Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black

Ice Pony Pt.II - Calico, Dee

Cast: Calico, Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Pissing, Piss on Face, Ring Gag, Worms, Water Bondage, Clothespins

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises. The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Download Ice Pony Pt.II - Calico, Dee

Anchored

Release Year: 2016
Cast: brooke bliss
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Today is Brooke Bliss's first time modeling. She tells us she's seen some bondage porn and it looked interesting, that she liked the idea of not having any control over what was being done to her body. That's all O.T. needed to hear. He ties her neck and wrists in with massive ropes and sets to work giving Brooke a tour of the industry.

Brooke's first mistake was not following the age old saying "dress for the job you want." In other words, she's still wearing clothing. O.T. quickly cuts of the tight sexy dress she wore for us and pulls down her panties. Then he takes the flogger and starts beating her bare ass and pussy until they're nice and red. Up next is the cattle prod, the greatest fear of any girl who has set foot in our dungeons. You can tell Brooke has never had the pleasure of feeling one before, because if she knew what she was in for she would have started screaming and trying to get away as soon as she saw it. After a few shocks though, she's learned to respect its po.

Duration: 32:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Anchored

Cupcake Shaved and Stapled - Cupcake SinClair and Rachel Greyhound - HD 720p

You've seen the sneak preview but now it's time for the real thing! In this outdoor stream, Greyhound obediently presents down on the deck as her newest friend, the beautiful Cupcake SinClair has her head and pussy shaved. After started out being to stand in the vertical cage, Cupcake soon finds herself kneeling on the deck as her head is shaved for the first time, her Owner doesn't stop there though and she soon finds herself having her pussy shaved as well, all while resting on Greyhounds back. With the shaving out of the way it's time for some humiliation and Cupcake soon has several cards with writing on them stapled to her ass and breasts!

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2652kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 881.4 MB

Download Cupcake Shaved and Stapled - Cupcake SinClair and Rachel Greyhound - HD 720p

Initiation of Pain

Please be aware, this is a standard definition video shot over a decade ago and the video quality will not be up to high def standards.

Sweet, naive Petra wanted to play some BDSM games. She'd never felt a whip or even had a spanking so we felt like it was important to oblige her curiosity. We were rewarded almost immediately with pretty tears. Petra cries silently but her mascara tells us just how she feels as it melts down her cheeks with the salty tears. We restrain her with cuffs and get to caning her big round ass. Her pretty unmarked flesh is the prefect canvas for the cane and the welts it leaves. Her fat tits are clamped and now the fun begins.

Once inside the barn more tit agony is in order so oldster Dru applies clothspins. You can see Petra is relieved but that ends quickly as Dru produces his whip. Poor Petra has so much more to go before she can even think about escape. Alebeard steps in to try different clamps on those fat, fun bags and gets a pay off. His trusty.

Duration: 40:12
Video: 1452x1080, AVC (H.264), 3848kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Initiation of Pain

Masters Of Pain Part 2

ornstar Elektra Caliente is still Sir B's little bondage toy in part 2 of her first S&M session.
She is taken out of her cage and led to a medical gurney where she is tied to with her legs spread for a little wax, fire and electoral play on her naked flesh.
Sir B then does a fire cupping technique before piercing her breasts and crotch with needles.
Placing a vibrator on her Sir B tries to make Elektra cum as the needles keep digging into her flesh.
At last there is some sap play as Sir B uses his straight razor on her skin which put a smile on Elektra's pain filled face

Duration: 52:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 789.9 MB

Download Masters Of Pain Part 2

Brooke Johnson

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain,vibrator,metal

Brooke is a tall sexy skinny lady. The kind of girl you see around town and just want to strip her naked and tie her up so she can't get away. It's perfect because she'd like it. She also happens to be a kinky little slut. The more she's tied, the more she's turned on.
Once her clothes come off you can see that lithe little body squirm in the bondage. Her tender pussy is exposed. The lust in her eyes as she watches OT tie her up is palatable. Her legs are spread and she's suspended. The excitement drips right out of her.
Tying Brooke up makes her drip. Beating her like she stole something makes her swoon. It's a wonderful experience to behold. OT pulls out some of his hardest implements and really gets Brooke going. When he finally makes her cum she makes the biggest puddle of her life.

Duration: 47:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1328kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 491.3 MB

Download Brooke Johnson

Bondage Classics Part 11

Outdoor Bondage Doublecross You'll see her spread-eagled out doors on a wood cross with her captor's hands kneading her helpless body.
Erotic Denial They were, tightly tied in the forbidden fruit that had been teasing and the entire school, now open and on display
Breast Bondage Beautiful Jennifer is to pay the prive of severe tit torture in oreder to serve penavce and save her falling marriage.
Code Of Honor Alice cheats on her husband, and her -in-law takes revenge in the family tradition. She receives lots of cruel lashes!
Rude Arousal Darlene, the little town flirt, is taught a lesson in bondage and dicipline by the local girls. It's tough lesson never to be forgotten.

Format: avi
Duration: 58:41
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1478kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download Bondage Classics Part 11

Torn Apart - Cherry Torn

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Matt wants to stick his dick into Cherry Torn. It is obvious why. Her tits are big and inviting. She has a beautiful face. Her body is fit as a fiddle and it just needs to be played.

Her face is where most of the fun will happen. Cherry is an expert cock sucker. Unfortunately she is not quite good enough to fully entertain us. We need to see her suffer, too, if we are really going to enjoy her. Sharp canings, intense orgasms and brutal breast bondage are all in her future.

Duration: 56:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 792.8 MB

Download Torn Apart - Cherry Torn

Prisoner Transport Part One - Calico

Genres: BDSM, BBQ Skewer, Breath Play, Celebrator, Electrical Play, Framed Nipple Clamps, Hood, Leather Straps, Legs Spread, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pussy Clamps, Vibrator

PD is transporting his prisoner out to his private farm. You may not be able to tell through the hood, but Calico is actually quite excited. She loves bondage and she knows that the farm is the place where he has his greatest ideas. He has an excellent one before they even get there. A weighted clamp will sway with the motion of the vehicle. This one sends a sharp jolt into her clit whenever it swings into the small bucket beneath her.

Her day actually starts when she gets to the barn. Calico thought PD was the worst of it, but he was not even interested in showing her what real pain was. Dee was just waiting for this delivery. Once Calico is unloaded SD gets her chance to play. She puts clamps onto the most sensitive places she can find and makes Calico scream.

Duration: 34:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 386.2 MB

Download Prisoner Transport Part One - Calico

Torture Galaxy - Sp Scene 11

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the sap gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 50:30

File size: 406.6 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Sp Scene 11

Ice Pony - part II

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Calico, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Pissing, Piss on Face, Ring Gag, Worms, Water Bondage, Clothespins

Download Ice Pony - part II

S. Dee Bondage Pig Part Two

Sister Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair. Her back, ass, and arms are suffering against the spikes. The dripping pussy says that she loves it. Her cries say she loves it too.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

Download S. Dee Bondage Pig Part Two

Torture Galaxy video of Model Anita Video Part anv78

Anita strips, and sits on the bench in stockings and heels. her hanging tits are bound, and labia clamped. A spiked device is pressed into her clamped lips. Then her legs are tied apart, and the device is removed from her pussy. Clamps are put on her lips, and they are pulled out, to allow skewers to be put vertically in her labia. These are electrified and used to shock her. The skewers are removed, and nails put through the holes, and hammered into a board. the nails are stretched up by ropes and clips, and she is vibrated. She pushed needles through her own stretched labia, then more vibrator. She pulls the needles out, and is vibed more, followed by nail removal and tit unbinding.

Duration: 43:56

File size: 353.2 MB

Download Torture Galaxy video of Model Anita Video Part anv78

Awakening Part 3

Sometimes a decoration model will go an entire live feed without seeing any action first hand. Other times we pull them down off the wall and let them get in on the fun. Alisha Adams is one of the lucky ones.

PD pulls her into the mix by giving her a grade-A finger blasting. She takes it as instructional material for what she should be doing for Mia Gold.

Mia has been hanging in our special swing for quite some time and it has not been easy. Not only is the position uncomfortable but you know that we had to have some sadistic fun with her exposed ass as well. The bruises and welts are already prominent.

Alisha is her relief. She won't be taking over the punishment role right now, but what she can do is help alleviate the aches. All it takes is some lube, a few fingers and a real passion for pussy.

Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5559kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Awakening Part 3

Tool Star

Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. S Dee wants to hear her scream. The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. S Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The sap rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Tool Star

Slave Abigail Is Tormented And Humiliated

We get to do a lot of fun and interesting things when the live feeds get going. Abigail Dupree is just finishing up her time getting railed by Rain DeGrey. It's time to start hitting her with the really intense bondage and punishment.

Foot canings hurt, but they aren't what we're talking about when we say intense. We're talking about taping her eyes shut and flogging her face. We're talking about suspending her from crotch rope and a strappado, with her legs spread wide open. We're talking about locking her down inside of our barrel with only her head poking up so we can torment her face and humiliate her in front of the live audience.

Duration: 47:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 965.9 MB

Download Slave Abigail Is Tormented And Humiliated

Punished Poolside

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.

Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Punished Poolside

Penny Dreadful Part 3

Penny Barber and Mollie Rose are two sides of the same coin. On one side is Penny, the beautiful brat. She likes to antagonize her tormentors to see what they are made of and get them to push her to her limits. On the other is Mollie. She is as compliant as they come, suffering gladly since every bit of pain pushes her closer to an orgasm. Between the two of them they give us plenty of reasons to play with our cruelest toys.

When we make a model stand on a copper plate everyone watching knows exactly what that means. Polished to a bright shine, the metal is certainly pretty, but that's not why we like it so much. For us the main attraction is the impressive conductivity. Once a girl is standing on the sheet it will act as a perfect ground to complete the circuit. The only question is... "Where should we attach the OTHER end of the current?"

That's a joke. We all know that we are going to hook the lead to her pussy. It ensures we'll get the maximum possible reaction from every .

Duration: 56:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Penny Dreadful Part 3

Zapper Twat , Kira Noir

Kira Noir looks nervous as she examines her surroundings. She's planned this play date, but she doesn't know her top. What might he do to her once she's bound. There's only one way to find out. As the ropes get tighter she relaxes a bit, but there's always that fear.

A strict hogtie becomes an even stricter hogtie when the table Kira is laying on is removed. With her cunt exposed she has swings around the stage. When he puts the vibrator on her clit she has no control over her orgasms. It's so intense she just flails.

She's having a good time, but each new position brings a new fear, this time will he do something truly fucked up? Sure enough he does. The cattle prod comes out and Kira is terrified. He presses the prongs into her flesh and slowly drags it down her body. Will he turn it on? How bad will it hurt?

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Zapper Twat , Kira Noir

Back