Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Submissive Masochist Hazel Hypnotic Is No Stranger To Our Sadistic Ways

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, String Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.

First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the sap balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.

The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.

The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Hazel.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Submissive Masochist Hazel Hypnotic Is No Stranger To Our Sadistic Ways

All the Love

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Layla Love
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

We love Layla Love! She's got a sexy body and a love for bondage. Once she's bound you can tell it's her natural state. There's a sort of discomfort that you don't quite realize was there until it's gone. The blond bombshell deserves to be completely immobilized.
With a body like Layla has it's no wonder that bondage fits her. She's a straight hottie. Once she's all tied up and tightly ballgagged she's spanked and groped. She struggles and wiggles. Disrobing her reveals that her nipples are pierced. All that means is there's something to tie to.
It's time for her to fly. OT fills her mouth with her own damp panties and wraps tape around her head. He tests her ability to breath by closing her nose. When he lets go she gasps in air.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download All the Love

Stressed

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping

The US Government uses Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to get information from prisoners. One such technique is to put the subject into a "Stress Position". These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for. Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone. Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Stressed

Heels Over Head - Dahlia Sky

Genres: BDSM, Anal Fingering, Ball Gag, Black Ball Gag, Dildo, Drill, Fingering, Hitachi, Hogtie, Metal Gag, Nose Hook, Orgasm, Pogo, Pussy Fondling, Rope Bondage, Vibrator

The ink on her back states there's No Rest For The Wicked, so I take it to mean she won't need any.

Bound and gagged on her knees with elbows cinched behind her back and a rope around her neck tethering her to a column, she struggles in vain to find a comfortable position to rest.

As the exertion takes its toll on her, her legs begin to tremble and sweat trickles down her face. I take her down off the column and make her balance on her knees or choke herself for a while, then place her on the ground in a tight hogtie.

Later, I place face down, arms bound behind her back and legs pulled up over a bar above her and ankles tied down to the center of her back. Her cunt is perfectly exposed for the long teasing and orgasm denial session in store for her, followed by pussy whipping and induced orgasms.

Finally, I bind her on her back with her knees spread wide and a ring gag and nose hook combination to control her head. I alternately fuck her pussy and her mouth, smearing her .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 435.4 MB

Download Heels Over Head - Dahlia Sky

Isabella Torment

In this amazing video filmed on location in LA at the Ivy Manor, Greyhound is put through a harsh and demanding training session by the world famous Dominatrix, Isabella Sinclaire! Watch as our latex hooded little creature gets secured to a St. Andrews cross and is totally helpless as Mistress Isabella holds nothing back on her and gives her ass and back a heavy dose of the flogger, whip and cane and that's just the beginning! Our poor little Greyhound is then buckled into a latex straight jacket and gets suspended by her head from the ceiling before being introduced to the Dragon's Tongue whip which leaves our poor little creatures ass heavily marked! That's not all though, in the finale to this amazing session Mistress Isabella puts Greyhound through 5 different slave positions before allowing her the honor of worshiping her feet!

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

Download Isabella Torment

CruelBondage - Darling, Penny Barber

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Penny Barber has a front row seat to the complete devastation of Darling's body. The whip leaves its mark first, but it is the 10 inch cock crammed into her pussy that makes Darling start to scream. Penny is showered in squirt in a matter of minutes.

The way Darling is tied to this post you will have to see it to believe. It is nothing short of spectacular. She is lashed to it, several feet off of the ground, while her tits are tied off and her ass caned. It is the amazing, back-breaking bridge that she is tied into that really takes the cake.

Duration: 40:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 872.8 MB

Download CruelBondage - Darling, Penny Barber

The Angst of Ashley Part One - Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it. They really wanted her to suffer. Instead of letting her off with a quick caning they opted to smear her cunt with one of the wicked concoctions PD keeps around his barn. When the intensity of that gets to be too much for her she can expect the more traditional punishments, but first we are going to let her sweat.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 701.2 MB

Download The Angst of Ashley Part One - Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

Wet and Wild

Release Year: 2020

The shower cam update as always is full of Eurobabes getting kinky in the shower zone and loving their wetlook hotness, with their various levels of clothing getting beautifully soaked, and some make-up even running down as the water becomes too much!

Format: avi
Duration: 58:30
Video: 400x304, XviD, 623kbps

File size: 325.8 MB

Download Wet and Wild

Special Request

Jan is rich and powerful-and submissive in her secret heart. When she's helplessly bound and gagged she comes truly alive as a woman and as a sexual slave. But with who can she share her fantasy? She hasn't met a man strong enough and sensitive enough to encourage her private passions. She feels alone, isolated. Carla provides fantasy fulfillment, and it is to Carla that Jan turns for her "special request." Will it be enough? And will she find, too late, that it's far more than she counted on?

Duration: 56:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1249kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Special Request

The Gold Experience - Rain DeGrey

Today we have the beautiful Rain DeGrey on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.

The scene opens on a helpless Rain DeGrey in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.

In this position she can't offer any resistance as Cyd Black cuts away her dress with scissors. A small scrap of cloth and a pair of stockings are the only things left covering her and they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. If she was planning on protesting her defrocking the rag-gag in .

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download The Gold Experience - Rain DeGrey

Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

poor isabel ice didnt seem to know what she let herself in for in this scene, melissa lauren dominates her hard to start with but when the male talent comes in he slaps the shit out of her and fucks her ass as hard as he can, i would go as far as saying the sick bastard was enjoying himself and went over the limit.... i'll let you judge

Format: MPEG
Duration: 50:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

Whiny Bitch part 2

Lunch time for a live show is always entertaining. Our bitch this time is Elise Graves and for some reason she didn't remember that eat from a bowl on the floor. She seemed particularly distraught at the idea, but even through her tears and objections we made sure that she ate her meal.

We make her choke it down because she needs to have some strength for later. On an empty stomach we have found her service and stamina to both be lacking. Maybe with her healthy meal of canine delicacies she will last a little bit longer.

The face fucking machine makes an appearance, too. The way it works is phenomenal. Strapped to the back of her head, it keeps a perfect rhythm so that Elise can just relax, open up, and keep sucking cock endlessly.

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

Download Whiny Bitch part 2

Tabernacle Torment

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping

No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body. He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt. Then things got weird. He put me in burlap.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

Download Tabernacle Torment

IoD - Rain DeGrey - Transit Turbo

Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4942kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download IoD - Rain DeGrey - Transit Turbo

Charlotte Vale

Studio: Topgrl

Charlotte Vale loves it when her scenes are both sensual and sadistic. Pain refines her senses so that every gentle caress feels like a new high. When she is tied down and helpless she cannot help giving herself over to Dee. She is a good slave and she wants to serve. She wants to be used and to get fucked in the worst ways. To Charlotte it is all about earning the rewards Dee has to offer.

Duration: 53:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 602.7 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

Hard bondage, domination and torture for two sexy bitches part 1

Hot bitch in pink blouse, with big boobs plus and hot slavegirl in sexy dressm with beautiful body plus strong man in black clothes. Their stripped. Their tied up with roeps - hands and legs on the floor. She spanks their naked asses. He fucks her wet shaved pussy. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for two beautiful girls with naked tits in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 40:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6541kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for two sexy bitches part 1

Dominating Luna

Cast: Luna Wulf
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

The lovely Luna is back, not only because I wanted the chance to dominate her again, but because she wanted more...As it turns out, this sexy little beast enjoys being the object in my orchestration of BDSM...She likes the bondage tight and the impact, hard...it's very easy to give her exactly what she wants...Enjoy, Ogre....
Objective accomplished!

Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2206kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download Dominating Luna

Visual Bondage

"Tight and pretty" is the phrase that best describes the women and the bondage in Phil Carson's fourth video effort for Harmony. Pc video regulars Andrea Neal and Talia Monet are back again, with Andrea showing off a couple of eyepopping, mouthwatering costume bondages and Talia in a comfortable, yet stunning casual tie. They are joined by Harmony star Randi Storm, who admires her bound reflection in a mirror and then shows her amazing flexibility and incredible talents (physical and comedic) as she pursues her quest of a bigger, more powerful vibrator.

Duration: 58:06
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 4312kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Visual Bondage

Pierced - Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Lesbian, Bent Over Tie, Big Breasts, Blonde, Brunette, Candle, Corset, Dildo, Female Dominant, Fucking, Piercings, Rough fucking, Slave Girl Training, Strap On Sex, Vibrator

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with. The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Pierced - Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey

Hot Seat

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Master Kyaa is back for her second installment in the Sensual Pain Dungeon. She has chained her slave to a bottomless torture chair. Slave River Enza with arms tied behind her, neck and head held in place by the chairs back. She has no where to run in hide in this unforgiving position. Her new and very sensitive breasts heave back in forth in her fear and anticipation of the coming storm.

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download Hot Seat

Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy.

The first time she is hung up in a net for me, over a bed of spikes, and I use my big, red poker to to get her going. This filthy anal slut begs for a huge rubber cock in her ass, rather than face a few good shocks.

She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts. Instead I ran the current to her nipples and lit her up til I could hear her screams through the gag.

And for her last trick I've got her laying back in her seat, giant tits exposed to the whip and a few dabs of my special mystery cream applied directly to her clit. The single tail gets a few little peeps out of her, but it is the sadistic serum that really has her howling.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)

Ice Pony II

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Anal Hook, Ring Gag, Outdoor, Whipping, Torture, Caning

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises. The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 775.9 MB

Download Ice Pony II

Luna goes from pretty princess to slutty mess!

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Luna Lovely, Jesse Dean
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking, High Heels, Tattoo

Luna Lovely is pretty as a princess in her sparkly pink dress, but she's a damsel in distress, bound on her knees and stuck in strict steel bondage! Jesse comes in to take full advantage of our princess, wasting no time before shoving his cock deep into her throat. She gags as she struggles to deep throat his massive dick, drool running down her chin. He moans with pleasure as her throat massages his cock. Mascara pours down her cheeks as her big brown eyes well up with tears. Her dress begins to slip, exposing her perky little tits and in bondage, there's nothing she can do cover herself. Our once pretty princess is now a slutty little mess, bent over and bound with her tight ass on display. Jesse gropes her rudely before going balls deep into her lovely little cunt. Luna's tits giggle back and forth as she gasps for breath. Her skinny frame looks incredible bound, chest heaving and legs struggling to stand up. He switches back and forth between her mouth and pussy, letting her lick .

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Luna goes from pretty princess to slutty mess!

Dddy's Little Girl Rain

Rain DeGrey has described our live feed process as "challenging". If that isn't the understatement of the century I don't know what is. Challenging is having to stand in an uncomfortable position for a little bit of time. What we are doing to her is downright brutal.

It starts off tame. That may be where she got the impression that today would only be slightly difficult. We ask her a few questions about her past like we actually care, but really it is just a way to soften her up and make her feel vulnerable before we get to the tough stuff.

What comes next brings her to tears. First we jam a cock so far down her throat she gags on it. Next we put her on her knees, PD and Matt each grab a cane, and they go to town on the soles of her feet. The first few blows make her shudder and wince but as they start to synchronize their blows she starts to sob uncontrollably.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 520.7 MB

Download Dddy's Little Girl Rain

Intotheattic Zayda

When she was ready to cum she had to tell me: I want to eat those bananas in my cunt, may I please cum? And it didn't take long either before she was saying just that. She fired off three orgasms that went from sounding like she was being eviscerated to calling home cows in a field. And when she'd pulled herself back together she was told to push those bananas from her cunt. To expel them. When they hit the floor I grabbed a fork and fed her pieces of it from the floor. She told me it tasted like pussy. She ate every last piece she pushed out. But I knew more was in her. So I unfettered her and had her squat on the floor for us. With her little piggy hook and ass hook still installed, pulling her head back in an unnatural position as she dug in her cunt for the last of the banana pieces.

Duration: 53:49
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 795.7 MB

Download Intotheattic Zayda

Scrub featuring Mei

JC carries a bundle of girl over his shoulder. Her head is taped, her wrists, her ankles. He drops her on the metal bed. PD bolts her head inside a box. Rolled metal shackles lock her wrists and ankles outward. Poor Mei. She pisses her pants. Offended, PD makes her undress, then he scrubs her down. A thick metal collar chains her neck tightly to the headboard. PD dries Mei's pussy with an industrial heat gun. Now begins a heady brew of fucking, orgasm denial, orgasm, and pain as PD whips and canes Mei, ordering her to come when he strikes her hard. PD keeps caning. Mei just keeps coming.

Format: real
Duration: 40:40
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 131.9 MB

Download Scrub featuring Mei

Torture Galaxy video of Model lil Sophie Video v05

Cast: Lil Sophie
Genres: bondage pain master serpent big ass natural tits fingering vibrator smooth shaved pussy anal dildo skewers pussy torture spanking inflatable buttplug caning whipping paddling anal hook fisting

Lil Sophie is a baby faced model with natural breasts, and a surprising tolerance for torture. Her tenure at TG was brief, but impressive. She has a small natural tits and a big ass. Her ass is caned brutally, and roughly fucked with the toy. Anal, and fisting of both holes, are a big part of her performance.

Duration: 46:11
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 371.3 MB

Download Torture Galaxy video of Model lil Sophie Video v05

Severe Tape Bondage for Rubee

Genres: black girls, crotchrope, electrical tape, glasses, nylon encasement, Tape Bondage

Rubee stands in the middle of the room encased in pantyhose with her wrists bound with tape and ballgagged. I plan on binding her with a lot of tape, but for now, I'm content watching her writhe and moan. I finally decide to get to work, but before I start applying the tape, I smack her ass and manhandle her for a bit. I then start by taping her thighs. Her waist is next, and it is taped tight. She has a tape corset by the time I am done. Her waist is quite a bit smaller, which really accentuates her ass. I keep adding more tape and soon her thighs are completely taped, complete with crotchtape. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 58:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Severe Tape Bondage for Rubee

Marked - Nyssa Nevers

Genres: BDSM, bondage

Friend Dee is interested in leaving her mark on Nyssa Nevers. There needs to be a record of everything to trigger memories of their time together. Every lash leaves a trail that is a clear symbol of the suffering. When Friend Dee applies clamps to the parts that make Nyssa scream she makes sure that they have enough pressure to leave their own marks. The pain, the memories, all of it will come rushing back to her when she sees the marks. It all comes back, along with the intense feeling of lust and desire. The more painful, humiliating and frightening the experience is, the faster it will drive her back to Friend Dee for more.

Duration: 56:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 634.7 MB

Download Marked - Nyssa Nevers

Hard bondage, spanking and domination for hot slavegirl FullHD 1080p

Horny slavegirl with naked body, with naked hot ass, with naked shaved pussy and with naked sexy boobs plus man, with big cock. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her ass and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for very beautiful model with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 35:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3026kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and domination for hot slavegirl FullHD 1080p

Super bondage, hogtie and domination for young slave girl

Young brunette in green dress, in black panties, with beautiful body plus hot mistress with big boobs and with hot ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts on the floor. Gag in her mouth. She spanks her little ass. Professional bondage, hogtie, spanking and domination for horny slavegirl with sexy body in the large house.

Duration: 50:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, hogtie and domination for young slave girl

Peeper Pleaser

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Lily Lane, Nathan Bronson

Lilly Lane is a beautiful bound babe that loves being tied up and fucked roughly. She has big tits, long hair and a sexy tatted bod. She is bound in four positions where she is face fucked, rough fucked and very thankful she got to squirt several times.

Duration: 37:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4821kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Peeper Pleaser

Yasmin´s Face Buried Under a Big Round Ass - Full HD 1080p

Yasmin is playing jump rope with the chains of his owner Lilith, she is having fun and Lilith appears very furious and throws her in the vain punishing her with her delicious big ass, the slave enters in despair squeezes under the delicious butt of Lilith, she completely dominates Yasmin and is much stronger and extremely cruel with her delicious big ass, she bounces with the butt in Yasmin's face many times and squeezes her very mercilessly, she finally fucks the slave's face with her pussy and ass rubbing until she got a real orgasm.

Duration: 31:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7981kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Yasmin´s Face Buried Under a Big Round Ass - Full HD 1080p

Transit Turbo

Studio: Renderfiend
Cast: Rain DeGrey

Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4942kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Transit Turbo

Capsized - Mira Raine, Cyd Black

Genres: BDSM,Bondage

When Cyd rubbed a bit of capsasin on Mira Raine we knew we'd get a reaction. What we weren't expecting was for it to turn her into a sobbing mess in seconds flat. She can't control herself enough to form words, which is just as well because there is nothing for her to say. The beauty of pepper-juice is that once it is applied it just has to run its course, there is nothing she could say to make it stop.

When she finally calms down and the pain has gone away we put her into some of the leather she was so interested in playing with earlier. The bit that covers her cunt makes her sweat just enough to reactivate the capsasin. It's so bad Cyd even considers taking it easy on her for a second before laying into her ass with his floggers.

And if there way any question about which part of Mira was bearing the brunt of the pain today the last position should erase all doubt. She is hog-tied with her back arched so much she can barely breathe, an ass hook keeps her in place and then M.

Duration: 52:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Capsized - Mira Raine, Cyd Black

2007-02-02 JADE CUMS featuring Jade Marxx

Porn star Jade Marxx takes the plunge and lets PD scare the hell out of her by encasing her in big, heavy devices, something she's never tried before. Jade starts in the metal head cage, bilbos and chain. After she is worn out, PD locks her onto the metal grid bed with heavy wooden stocks at both ends and u-bolts on legs, thighs, and waist. He hammers a rigid dildo into her cunt. She shudders with panic. Her fingernails dig into her palms. But Jade comes and comes and comes. The fucking machine, nose hook, and great banter between two pros make this edgy shoot hot, sexy, and fun. It is a fascinating study of PD's psychological and sexual expertise.

Format: real
Duration: 41:38
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

Download 2007-02-02 JADE CUMS featuring Jade Marxx

Torture Galaxy video of Model Lilith Video li v11

Cast: Lilith
Genres: bondage pain master serpent pussy pump skewers nipple sewing nipple torture corset breast press spiked gloves paddle vibrator needles fingering

Lilith is bent over, her cunt put into a vacuum pump and her ass is paddled. Her ass is spanked with a spiked glove and her cunt is vibed. her breasts are put in presses, and nipples are skewered together. Her breasts are sewn together, and needles put through them, and stretched up. She is vibed and fingered, then has to remove everything from her flesh.

Duration: 47:17
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 380.1 MB

Download Torture Galaxy video of Model Lilith Video li v11

Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

Housewife wants to try something new and kinky. Things quickly get out of control because her friend really likes dominating her.
Grab if you enjoy: bondage, rough sex, training sluts, painful anal (well she is acting more or less, because I'm certain Penny Pax knows how to take a dick in the ass.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Penny Pax - Domestic Domination

The Printer's Devil

Lovely Kim has been laughing and crying, and pleading through her tears, her naked body lurching convulsively in tight rope as knowing fingers poke and prod the most ticklish areas of her helpless body. She thought this was going to be a boring night working overtime at the print shop. But the mysterious masked intruder will make this an evening she'll never forget. What happens when her curvaceous and lovely supervisor arrives? Will she get the police? Or will she too be grabbed and bound by the maniacal masked tickler?

Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download The Printer's Devil

TG2 Club Sh Part 09

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 34:33
Video: 480x360, XviD, 965kbps

File size: 278.4 MB

Download TG2 Club Sh Part 09

Back