Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Interracial lesbian slaves are ready to cum hard

If you are into watching tied up babes who love the scissoring action, this is your lucky day since you are about to see some of the hottest dike girls you ever saw. They love ass whipping and pussy to pussy action and there is nothing that makes their vaginas wetter more than BDSM spanking and muff diving. Their arms are tied and there is nothing they can do about it and the girl who gets off first is going to get a chance to sit on other babe's face and shake her sexy hips and move them left and right. Now, that is something that you don?t want to miss for the world. These babes have nice boobies and not to mention their tight butts. The ebony babe is moaning all the time while she is taking a long hurricane tongue deep inside of her wet cunt. She knows that quite soon she is going to reach an intense orgasm and that there is going to be a lot of pussy juice all over the place. These muff divers are unstoppable and always ready for more licking and spanking.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:48
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1522kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 639.5 MB

Download Interracial lesbian slaves are ready to cum hard

Back for More

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back for More

Undercover hacker brutally bound & gagged

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Gorgeous blonde Whitney Morgan has been invited to an elegant party and is getting ready for it selecting the perfect dress and high heels. She is proud and excited about her beauty and sexy attire as she parades in front of the mirror admiring herself. Before going out, Whitney sits in the living room convinced that no one hears her and in a low voice makes a phone call to an unknown person. But Jim Hunter is standing behind the door listening and discovers that Whitney is a member of an organization of hackers paid by a foreign entity that is trying to steal government and military data. When the call is over, Jim ambushes her from behind pressing a wet rag over her face. Whitney kicks and struggles but soon she is put to sleep. Whitney wakes up stripped down to her thong brutally tied to a chair in an abandoned building. Her arms are tightly bound with miles of ropes from the elbows to the wrists. Her legs are tied to a leg of the chair, with her ankles crossed and lot of rope.

Duration: 32:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps

File size: 844.0 MB

Download Undercover hacker brutally bound & gagged

Cunty Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass. She changed her mind for just a second, but as soon as Jack Hammer put his fingers on her she started begging for the thin rod again. She'll get to enjoy the Sybian in the background while we turn our attention back to Kay, if she can keep quiet.
The blonde beauty could use a good flogging. Kay gets some options, too. Matt will take the leather flogger to her tits or her stomach, at her request. Sure, the tits hurt her more, but as the leather slides away she gets to feel it caress against her nipples. A shot to the stomach.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cunty Part 2

Domestic Disturbance - Ava D'Amore

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude's house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume.
I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he's got videos of me doing things I shouldn't have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself.
No job is worth what he's put me through. If I thought he'd let me leave I'd quit. He tells me I'm worthless. He's long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I'll do as he says and maybe he won't hurt me... bad.

Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Domestic Disturbance - Ava D'Amore

Mira Raine The Sweetest Kiss part two

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mira Raine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

Download Mira Raine The Sweetest Kiss part two

Kiss Me - HD 720p

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Fingering, Vibrator, Suspension, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper, Pierced Pussy

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiss Me - HD 720p

Hazel Hypnotic

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Domination, Hardcore

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Hazel Hypnotic

Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 536.6 MB

Download Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

Calico Lane - For Bondage's Sake

Cast: Calico Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Calico Lane believes in art for the sake of art and bondage for the sake of bondage. It is a pure expression of her sexuality; her desire to serve and to be used.
Nipple clamps and whips may bring her to tears, but they also will push her closer to orgasm. Being told to kneel or present herself for punishment will make her wet.
She wants me. More than that, she needs me to take over. It isn't just about sex for her. It is about bondage.

Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Calico Lane - For Bondage's Sake

Bound and Beaten - Maia Davis and Elise Graves

Bondage makes Maia so horny she is soaking right through her panties. She would be begging to cum if she could get any words out through her gag.
That is just from the rope. The nipple clamps, whip and vibrators make it that much harder to hold her orgasms in.
Elise is an expert in drawing her to the very edge of release and holding her there before pushing her into ecstasy.

Duration: 55:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bound and Beaten - Maia Davis and Elise Graves

HardTied Angel Allwood All About the Booby

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though.

Duration: 53:39
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HardTied Angel Allwood All About the Booby

The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Matthew Cole, bondage master, specializes in unfaithful wives, but will take on the frigid, the unruly and the Haughty. When his ropes bind a woman, she cannot escape. Nor can she escape the sting of his punishment whip. Watch how our vintage beauties wriggle and squirm for your pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Mugur & Laurah - A Willing Pet

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Mugur's has her own caged pet, Laurah. The cruel Master doesn't hesitate to spoil all the pleasures the slave could offer and in return she offers only pain and pussy busting fucks. But that's how it works, and apparently the submissive Laurah fully accepts her fate.

Duration: 31:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Mugur & Laurah - A Willing Pet

Begged & Denied - Arielle Aquinas

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

ou don't always get what you want. Sometimes the person tying you up decides that you're not going to get to cum until they want you to. Arielle has to gag herself. She is instructed to take her panties of and shove them in her mouth. Then she has to wind tape around her head till she can't talk. As the day progresses Arielle is teased to the point of desperation. It's the kind of feeling that feels good, but kinda hurts. Her cunt is drippy with desire. She's still not going to get off. OT loves the begging and Arielle begs beautifully. It's just enough to not be whiney, but to really get across how needy she is. Arielle's clit gets really big inside the suction cup. She's already so sensitive, but now she's really on fire. Her vagina is creaming just anticipating the vibrator. With her clit still sucked up in the cup OT vibrates her as he's pulling on her neck rope. She's so ready to cum.

Duration: 35:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Begged & Denied - Arielle Aquinas

Cherry Velvet - Hogtied at the Hotel

Cherry comes into her hotel room and lies down to take a nap after a very long boring business meeting. As soon as she starts drifting off to sleep, a man comes in the other door claiming to be maintenance. She lifts her head up very sleepily and says she didn't' call for maintenance. He replies that he's not really maintenance as he flies through the air landing on her on the bed. She squirms and tries to get the man off of her. He pulls her arms behind her on the back but she manages to break free, kicking and swinging at him.
Cherry yells at him to leave her alone as he finally manages to get her elbows and tied behind her back, but she doesn't make it easy at all. She tries to buck him off but he makes sexual comments about that he'll enjoy this ride later. Her ankles come next and he secures them together to help control all the kicking. She tries to bite him but he has something to solve that. He sits her back up and stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth and winds silver tape around her head several times. She whimpers but doesn't really have a choice since she can no longer defend herself.
The man uses another rope to lock her in a hogtie. He tells her that he's going to go gather a few friends and he'll be back for them to have a good time in a few minutes. She yells behind the panties and wiggles on the bed. She manages to pull the elbow rope down and starts to try to untie the other ropes. The man forgot something though and came back in to catch her and reties her elbows, tighter this time. He also reties the hogtie and unbuttons her blouse humiliating Cherry. With her nice and secure now, he leaves her again to get back to the business he was dealing with before..

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 679.8 MB

Download Cherry Velvet - Hogtied at the Hotel

Winnie Rider For Man

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't want to teach her a lesson or two.Cold metal shackles hold her in place by the throat and wrists.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

Download Winnie Rider For Man

Kushie Bondage - HD 720p

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Katie Kush is one sexy girl! She's got a body that not only bends to our will, but is also magnificent to look at. Such a pretty face too. Perfect for our ministrations. She's new to bondage. It's wonderful to see her explore her predicament.
A nearly back breaking hogtie knocks the wind out of her. Her feet are pulled so close to her shoulders they almost touch. The vibrator distracts her, but it doesn't make her position any easier.
Katie is in a box tie. One leg gets pulled up high into the air. She's so exposed. Her lithe little body is stretched, but not to it's breaking point. Her other leg is pulled out to the other side. Perfect time for Mr. Pogo to enter the picture.

Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Kushie Bondage - HD 720p

Lucy Lauren - Naked Ring Gag Balance

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage

Lucy Lauren is dressed in her gym clothing and begins to do a warm up set with plenty of bending and stretching but soon her hard nipples are telling her she desires some bondage. After attaching one ankle to the winch line Lucy fastens a ring gag in her mouth and placing a blindfold over her eyes and secures her wrists onto a second winch. Lucy now operates both winces to raise her arms and to raise her leg forcing her legs wide and to balance on just one leg. Lucy enjoys her strict bondage position and dreams to be dressed in only her sexy lingerie or even totally naked.

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

Download Lucy Lauren - Naked Ring Gag Balance

Back To Nature

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

On a beautiful sunny day Greyhound engages in a little outdoor bondage! In a nice quiet secluded spot at The Ranch a naked and bound Greyhound lounges under a tree with her wrists chained to a branch above her head, she lays quietly under the tree but soon finds herself helpless as some ants start crawling on her. Once she fights them off she lays back under the tree but it isn't long before the stress of her bondage sets in and her arms begin to fatigue which causes her to struggle in her bondage. A beautiful mountain view for a backdrop and an equally beautiful naked Greyhound make this stream a definite must see!

Duration: 46:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2184kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 786.1 MB

Download Back To Nature

Master Control

Mad scientist Georgia is up to no good. She discovered the perfect mind control device and is using Sharon as her exquisite robot-like slave who writhes and squirms within her bonds. The maid, Bianca Corjay, manages to outsmart Georgia but not for long-she gets caught and ultimately bound. Contains fast-paced action, stunning girls and mouthwatering bondage-a must see!

Duration: 49:47
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 734.2 MB

Download Master Control

Insex - Twitchy and Wet, Part 1

912 and PD go nuclear in a face-slapping, cock-sucking, breast-bashing Live Feed that reeks of corporal like you've never seen corporal before. Pd whips, beats, slaps, and canes like the Hounds of Hell are nipping at his heels. You get the sense that 912 has promised herself, she won't give in. This is play for the love of it, when you've blown away the limits and you don't give a damn.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1122kbps

File size: 524.7 MB

Download Insex - Twitchy and Wet, Part 1

Domination Victim

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Domination

There are so many ways you can bind and fuck a bitch and Frank loves using this knowledge of his. Seeing the frightened faces of the bitches, who is Jasmin this time, and seeing hatred in her eyes... then this hatred changes to thankfulness, but before that happens Jasmin has to go through many humiliating things! The clips on her pussy must have been the most painful for her, but nothing could be comfortable... Check it out, it won't hurt, only for Jasmin!

Duration: 53:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Domination Victim

Whipped Into A Frenzy

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Whipped Into A Frenzy

Penelope Reed

Fresh out of high-school, 18-year old Oregon farm-girl turned model, Penelope Reed is very excited to be auditioning for Brutal Castings. This petite little Latina meets most of the requirements for the job; pretty face, nice tits, sexy nubile body, and a willingness to follow Master JB Rodeo's commands. Eager to impress her new Master, Penelope has little trouble posing for photos in her see-thru bra and panties and trying to do some naked twerking. Good start, but it takes more than that to make it in this business, slut! This obedient bitch gets quickly caught up in a vicious whirlwind of bondage, brutal rough sex, domination and humiliation. BDSM Master JB shows no mercy as he slams her hairy pussy hard doggie-style. The fish hooking, hair pulling, pussy pounding rough sex ride ends the only way it should for a slutty teen like little Penny, in a big messy facial cum shot!

Duration: 32:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7742kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Penelope Reed

Stealing Pays Off in a Different Way

Cast: Pamela
Genres: Fetish, All Sex

What does Pamela deserve for stealing jewelry from her employer if she's young, hot and has nice natural big tits? Of course some sexual torture! After her employer caught her in the bathroom trying to hide some expensive necklaces in her panties he bound her arms and legs to the bed and replaced the jewelry with clips and pins all over her pussy. But that was just the appetizer. Watch how Pamela screams in her disgrace helplessly as Mugur fucks her cunt hard!

Duration: 34:07
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1560kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 421.7 MB

Download Stealing Pays Off in a Different Way

Rivalry - Luna Rival

Sometimes BDSM is like a rivalry between the Top and the bottom. With Luna Rival this is very much the case. Will he win? Will she? She's bound helplessly with her arms at her sides. He chokes her, gropes her, tickles her. She flails and kicks. He whips her with a rubber flogger.
She's locked to the floor with heavy metal. She can lay down, she can squat, she can kneel, but she cannot get away. He whips her back, her ass, and her feet. He locks a collar around her neck and attaches her wrists to it around her legs. The he rolls her back and exposes her pussy. She can't stop him from giving her a squirting orgasm. Would she if she could though?
A chain extends from floor to ceiling. Her wrists are attached to it. He moves one up. Then the other down. He exposes her side for his torments. Then she's down kneeling. Then on the floor with a leg up. She's exposed. He pounds her ass with a pogo till she cums again.

Duration: 45:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Rivalry - Luna Rival

Naomi

Naomi found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time when JR hears a weak knock at the back door of his house. When he opens the door he finds Naomi there inquiring as to whether this is the location of the bible study class.

Duration: 44:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Naomi

Ashley Lane - Zero to Sixty

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Ashley Lane is back again. This time is different. In the past we've made good use of the fact that Ashley cums like crazy. Why should she get all the fun? This time she's going to be teased and denied orgasm. She's chained to the ground with her mound exposed. She pleads for orgasms, but she's had enough of those. With pipe sticks holding her she tries her best to steal an orgasm, but OT is skilled at keep away. Each time she's about to climax he pulls the vibrator away and Ashley screams her disapproval. She stomps her feet and begs, but it's not convincing. She's completely exposed. She can't close her legs to protect her pretty pink pussy. The vibrator keeps her constantly on the edge of ecstasy. She begs and whines for release. When it does come it's so powerful that it rips through her and instantly she's had enough.

Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps

Download Ashley Lane - Zero to Sixty

Bed Ridden - Arielle Aquinas

Release Year: 2018

Arielle Aquinas is having a lovely day in bed. She's just lounging around when OT comes over to play. For him to really have fun he's got to get Arielle tied up and tied up good. She doesn't seem to mind one bit. When lounging turns to a severe strapaddo and hair tie she's moans and groans while wriggling around the bed.
She's got way too many clothes on so OT helps her remove them. Her panties are stuffed in her mouth over a pair of pantyhose, finished off with some black tape. The INSEX mask keeps her quiet and unaware of what is to come. She flinches at the slightest noise so when OT hits the bed with the flogger she screams through her gagged mouth.
Arielle is a big squirter. Doubters beware! With the right tools, namely any object that fits in her cunt, and the right vibrations Arielle will drench whatever is in the vicinity. As OT finds out it's not all that difficult. He ties her spread eagle, puts a rope around her neck, shoves Mr. Pogo in her pussy and goes to town on her c.

Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Bed Ridden - Arielle Aquinas

Interrogation Of Reba By Star

Master Len pushes his slave nicole beyond her limits. Nicole struggles to try understand her feelings after her whipping with the dragons tail. She admits to feeling angry upon receiving the sharp, stinging red marks from the dragons tail that she loves. She asks for the whipping to stop and Master Len keeps on going. Share in their deep level of power exchange as Master Len enjoys whipping his experienced slave. Their frank discussion represents the honest, sincere thoughts and lessons of a young, intelligent, and beautiful slave girl and her expert Master.

Duration: 47:05
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1498kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 562.3 MB

Download Interrogation Of Reba By Star

Alice

Cast: Alice

Alice is so tiny that using such big ropes always seems a bit excessive. This time she's going to be tied up with twine. It's time consuming so we get to see Alice's reaction to being tied. Her nervous anticipation as she loses more and more control over her body.
Her arms are wrapped, then several passes through her crotch to keep her alert and very aware of her cunt. By now her clit is throbbing and tying it up makes it all the more swollen. Her face is wrapped with twine to keep her mouth agape and her eyes closed.
From one tie to the next Alice is bound in more and more strenuous bondage with each little wrap of twine bitting into her milky white flesh.

Duration: 50:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Alice

Special Request

Jan is rich and powerful-and submissive in her secret heart. When she's helplessly bound and gagged she comes truly alive as a woman and as a sexual slave. But with who can she share her fantasy? She hasn't met a man strong enough and sensitive enough to encourage her private passions. She feels alone, isolated. Carla provides fantasy fulfillment, and it is to Carla that Jan turns for her "special request." Will it be enough? And will she find, too late, that it's far more than she counted on?

Duration: 56:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1249kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Special Request

Bondage Haize Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

Blind. Bound. Gagged. Emma Haize agreed to the live feed, having seen what happens already. But every show is unique. We have so many viewers tossing out ideas and each model inspires her own set of torments.

Duration: 59:49

Download Bondage Haize Part 2

Dubious Detectives In Trouble

Cast: Esenya, Kate Anima, Dunya, Tina
Genres: Tickling, Bondage

Dubious detective Esenya (barefoot) is sitting on the sofa waiting for her associate Kate so they could decide about the money which they took from the wrong people. Knocking at the door.
- "I'm coming!" Opens the door. No Kate, goes down the staircase to check no one. Goes back closes door, gets overtaken by a masked man.
Esenya is already tied a chair, tied legs on another chair when he ties her feet and asks her about the money but she plays the innocent. He ball-gages her, ties her wriggling dirty big toes together with a very thin long string. Esenya gets nervous as she sees the feather. He starts to tickle her, still a little much wriggling so he adds another string from her tied toes to the chair. Later he lubricates her soles properly with oil and tickle her feet more. She still doesn´t give up so he tells her that he will leave her to get some more ropes.
Little later at the door, Kate hears some mumbling from inside, she takes of the heels, enters when she sees the tied u.

Duration: 53:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Dubious Detectives In Trouble

Dressage Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Sometimes it is not a good way to pretend to be tough. A volunteer cunt, Fatima, is on the stage. She seems brave. The point she misses, that Dr. Lmp will never let her out, before he get her entirely ruined. You will witness silent mornings turning to screams step by step.

Duration: 31:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dressage Part 2

Kaisey Dean Loves Lesbian Domination Threesomes

Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Kaisey Dean and Sybian Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian

Hot and horny Kaisey Dean loves is lesbian domination threesomes, the kind only found at Strapon Squad. This time around Kaisey's Mistresses Marina Angel and Esmi Lee want her to endure constant orgasms. Why not start it off with the infamous sybian fucking machine, a favorite for our Bdsm scenarios.

Duration: 35:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Kaisey Dean Loves Lesbian Domination Threesomes

Mia Vallis - French Maid Bondage Toy

Mia was standing in David's office with her wrists and elbows bound tightly together. She was holding a feather duster and walking around minding his shelves and doing her chores like a good girl when David enters and takes the feather duster from her moving her over and ring gagging her. He takes a piece of rope and binds her legs together just below her knees leaving her the ability to move but not very quickly or easily. He hands her the duster back and leaves her like that. She hobbles a bit moving around trying to gain her balance while still doing her chores. David eventually takes mercy on her and binds her ankles together after putting her on his desk. She's quickly rolled over and he pulls her hair back a bit while groping her breasts. A final rope is added hogtying her and he sits back and appraises his prize a bit before heading off to take care of some necessary business. Mia is left tightly bound and gagged on his desk drooling from behind the ring gag and moaning and struggling suggestively while she enjoys her tight ropes. David checks in on her one more time for some gropes and such but leaves her again placing her back at the center of display..

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 535.8 MB

Download Mia Vallis - French Maid Bondage Toy

In Your Laine

Zoey Laine is back and just as sexy as ever. She's here to get another fix of bondage. She gets a rope around her neck, her wrists tied behind her back, and a tight crotch rope. Her lovely bottom is framed just perfectly.

Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download In Your Laine

Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

They answer questions and we get to test the limits of their endurance for intense bondage positions. Abigail is in a modified hogtie, tightly roped into a cold, iron frame, while we give her the initial interrogation.

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

Download Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1

Back