Hard Spanking Is Style Of Life [Stick / Thong / Lash]

Categories: Brunette,Otk Spanking,Scolding,Spanking M/F,Strapping

About video: Another new model makes her debut to the spanking video world in this traditional step-daddy step-daughter spanking film. Meet cute girl next door Dacey Harlot. her parents are divorced and she was a naughty girl while over at step-mommy's house, so now step-daddy has to punish her. She begs him not to but when she doesn't behave herself this is what happens. She waits for him in her pajamas very contritely. After scolding her, he takes her over his lap for hard spanking. She kicks her legs and protests but the spanking only gets harder. After a hand spanking, he takes the strap to her sore red bottom to really drive the point home that she must be respectful to her step-mother.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:11:09
File Size : 652Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/618c972c8cc87/Daceys_Bedtime_Spanking_-_S@[email protected]

Categories: Hair Brush Spanking,Otk Spanking,Scolding,Spanking M/F

About video: Opal has been spanked at school and in her house the rule is, a spanking at school means a spanking at home. Opal waits contritely in her pajamas for step-daddy to come in and give her her bedtime punishment. She is already so sore but knows another spanking is inevitable. Step-Daddy takes his naughty step-daughter over his lap for a hard hand spanking over her Pjs and then on her bare bottom. After his hand he uses the stingy hairbrush which has Opal kicking in pain until she is one sad sorry girl. Step-Daddy leaves her laying on her tummy rubbing her bare red swollen bottom.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:28
File Size : 552Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/75dafa74756ea/Daddy_Punishes_Opal_-_S@[email protected]

Categories: Long Hair,Otk Spanking,Spanking M/F,Strapping

About video: This is me, Sarah, in the raw; no make-up and real. I have had very low self confidence and body image issues for a long time and my step-daddy is not happy. We had discussed a real punishment and decided that we would film it so you all could see. He said that this was one of the hardest spankings he has given me and although I don't get marked, it was VERY hard. He has the skill to make it hurt like a bitch, but not cause any damage. I had also been spanked all week prior, so I was already very sore to begin with. He spanks me with his hand and then straps me and those of you who know me, know I hate being strapped. This is very real and raw and I hope you all enjoy. I still have some self doubts, but I am not going around insulting myself anymore so clearly this had some impact on me.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:23:40
File Size : 1388Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/443724bbf4b66/Daddy_Punishes_Sarah_-_S@[email protected]

Categories: Otk Spanking,Panty Fetish,Scolding,Spanking M/F,Strapping

About video: Adriana waits nervously for step-daddy to come and punish her. She knows she has been a naughty girl and no more discussion is needed. Step-Daddy approaches belt in hand. Adriana goes over her lap for a hard hand spanking before she is made to kneel on the chair and stick out her bottom for a dose of step-daddy's leather strap. She cries real tears and promises to be a good girl as step-daddy straps her poor red bottom.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:54
File Size : 862Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/867f71ee578c0/Daddy_Spanks_Adriana_-_S@[email protected]

Categories: Corporal Bdsm,Fetish,Otk Spanking,Spanking M/F,Strapping

About video: Step-Daddy is not happy when he receives a phone call from hotel security that his 18 year old step-daughter has been at the bar drinking. When confronted, Alex lies to his face. Now, she will not only be spanked for the rinking, but also for the lying. Step-Daddy takes his naughty step-daughter, Alex, over his knee for a hard spanking over her cute dress, panties, and then on the bare bottom. Her punishment ends after step-daddy takes the belt to her. She is one sorry

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:02
File Size : 818Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e99f09f0ee8af/Daddy_Spanks_Alex_-_S@[email protected]

Categories: Caning,Curvy,Hair Brush Spanking,Otk Spanking,Spanking M/F

About video: Aria has been nothing but trouble and Step-Daddy has had enough of her behavior. He makes arrangements to send her to a private school where they use corporal punishment as he knows no other way to deal with this annoying brat. The school suggests that the family use their form of discipline in the month leading up to classes. This is to get Aria used to the kind of discipline. she should expect for misbehavior. She is very sassy and rude to step-dad, even swearing at him when he explains what should happen. He tells her that he is going to follow the school's advice and start her discipline immediately. He spanks her in the new uniform, then over her white cotton panties and finally with them pulled down on her bare quivering bottom. She then receives 12 strokes with the cane which leaves welts on her already sore cheeks. She most certainly does not like the cane at all! She is told to report back to the living room at bedtime for a hairbrush spanking which is what she could expect at the new school. So, that evening... step-daddy uses the heavy wooden hairbrush hard on poor Aria's already sore bottom until it is a shameful crimson red, stinging terribly from the mean swats she receives. Now she wishes that she had been far less sassy and provocative earlier on... this new style of discipline seems to be working

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:40
File Size : 917Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4fdbb87a2c1ca/Daddy_Spanks_Aria_-_S@[email protected]

Back