Hard Bondage & Torture Video Clips Vol.2

Genres: Solo, Damsel in Distress, Ball / Ring Gag, Bondage Orgasms, Spanking / CP, Stockings, Big Tits, Nipple Abuse, Uniform / Roleplay, Strict Bondage, Rope Bondage, Humiliation

DESCRIPTION: When a cute but very nosey policewoman visits the B0undH0neys studio, she asks to see just what it is we get up to? Well, how could we refuse...Cuffing her with her own handcuffs, we soon have her in our control Now it's just a matter of getting her tied up and stripped out of her uniform so we can have some naughty fun! This sexy cop faces WHIPPING, NIPPLE CLAMPING, BALL-GAGGING, and BOUND ORGASMS thanks to a vibe and a super powerful wand that we tie over her pussy!

<================>
Duration: 0:17:20
File Size: 779 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9482 - Curiousity Caught the Cop - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Revenge, Tape Gag, Uniform / Roleplay, Strict Bondage, Damsel in Distress, Nipple Abuse, Stockings, Rope Bondage, Justice, Big Tits, Spanking / CP, Dildo Fucking, Bondage Orgasms

DESCRIPTION: A dark tale of bondage, punishment and deceit......Jasmine tells all: "I was thrown from my horse while riding in the woods, when something startled him! He ran off and I was left, battered and bruised in the middle of nowhere, totally lost. I finally find a house and the woman there lets me in. She is kind and makes me a drink...The next thing I know, I'm strapped to a chair practically naked!! The woman is there, but all her kindness has gone! What is happening?!?
"I notice a video camera pointing directly at me. The woman talks to the camera telling it how she's cleaned me up and dressed me for the occasion. I plead to be let go but she gags me with tape! When I manage to get the tape off my mouth, she takes off her panties and gags me with those instead!!! Then my physical abuse really begins...
"An hour ago I was happily riding my horse on a country gallop. Now I found myself stripped almost naked, bound and gagged! I am a prisoner in some kind of kinky woman's house, miles from anywhere. I can't believe what's happening to me! The woman begins whipping my thighs, tits and open pussy with my own riding crop! It's then that I notice him...
"In the darkness of the room and still confused with what was being done to me, I didn't see him enter at the back of the room. With the light shining in my eyes I could only make out his silhouette but I could tell he was a tall, well-built man. Someome you would not want to argue with! As the woman tortured me, she spoke to him with enthusiasm about my punishments.
"The woman bent down and picked up a leather paddle and began spanking it on my thighs. "Bitch" read the paddle! What The Fuck! This woman wasn't only cruel, she was sexually perverted too! And I would soon find out just how perverted she was, when she set to work on me with a high-speed vibrator

<================>
Duration: 0:15:46
File Size: 688 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9483 - Lost - Jasmine Sinclair, Roxanna

Genres: Tease, Cleave Gag, Oral, Spanking / CP, All Naturals, Justice, Stockings, Rope Bondage, Consensual, Bondage Orgasms, Nipple Abuse, Lesbian

DESCRIPTION: Master catches his slavegirls Megan and Jasmine making out together without permission, and now they are going to pay... To teach them a lesson, he orders each slave to punish the other. Perhaps this will finally make them realize their positions in the food-chain? First to suffer, Megan... Tied to a chair, Jasmine cleave gags her and whips her! Taking a pinwheel, Jasmine runs it right over Megan's sensitive, pierced nipples. Megan isn't happy, but Jasmine seems to be enjoying punishing her fellow slavegirl very much! Megan can't believe what Jasmine is doing to her, as she uses the PINWHEEL ON HER CLIT! And where there's pain there's pleasure...Jasmine fingers and LICKS MEGAN OUT before bringing her to a bondage orgasm! Megan won't forget, or forgive, what Jasmine has done to her!!

<================>
Duration: 0:11:27
File Size: 659 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9484 - Masters Slave Swap... Episode 1 - Megan Cox, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Hogtie, P.O.V., Revenge, Barefoot, Solo, Bondage Orgasms, Damsel in Distress, Strict Bondage, Ball / Ring Gag, Milf, Foot Fetish, Rope Bondage, Big Tits

DESCRIPTION: Jasmine's nemeses have finally caught up with her! They are so brazen they've even written a letter warning Jas they are coming to get revenge. Except it's too late for Jasmine...they are already in the house! Jasmine wakes to find herself on the floor stripped NAKED, BAREFOOT, and HOGTIED SUPER TIGHT!! Jasmine can protest all she wants but it does her no good. And to make that point totally clear to her, they fasten a BALLGAG into her mouth, and then plug her pussy with a VIBRATING BULLET

<================>
Duration: 0:21:46
File Size: 1261 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9485 - Captured Hogtie - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Pet Play, Foot Fetish, Lesbian, Barefoot, Dildo Fucking, Oral, Humiliation, Strap-on, 3 Girl, Justice, Metal Bondage, Spanking / CP, All Naturals, Bondage Orgasms, Big Tits

DESCRIPTION: SPOILT BRAT PUPPYGIRL JASMINE has got away with her bad behaviour far too long! She might have been able to get whatever she wanted from her previous owner, but Katie K is having none of it! She commands puppies Jasmine and Jess to do doggy tricks, play fetch and get into their cage, but Jasmine once again acts like a prima donna! Katie has had enough and punishes her in the MOST DEGRADING WAYS POSSIBLE!! With the help of good little puppygirl Jess, Jasmine is spread wide open with steel bars while Katie and puppygirl Jess take it in turns to SPIT-ROAST HER BOTH WAYS, DOGGY-STYLE! As they enjoy her at both ends, Katie whips puppy bitch Jasmine as she cums. But Katie hasn't finished with her pussy hole yet...
Jasmine: "Haha this was so much fun to do!! I always enjoy getting into character and getting my comeuppance, and Katie and Jess really did put me in place! Hope you enjoyed my deserved downfall guys

<================>
Duration: 0:16:58
File Size: 741 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9486 - Downfall of a Puppygirl Princess - Jasmine Sinclair, Jess West, Katie K

Genres: Leather Trousers, Handgag, Lesbian, Damsel in Distress, Dildo Fucking, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Revenge, Strap-on, Barefoot, Strict Bondage, Uniform / Roleplay, Ball / Ring Gag, Rope Bondage

DESCRIPTION: Barbie wakes to find herself stripped NAKED, BOUND and GAGGED, with an intruder staring down at her! And the catsuited burglar, Jasmine, is not happy! She expected to find a load of expensive jewellery, a stash of cash, maybe even a valuable painting or two. After all, surely Barbie's earned loads from her high-class call girl work? Ripping off all those wealthy gents for a blowjob and a fuck. But no! Jasmine can't find anything and she is mighty fucks! So Jasmine 'accepts' payment in another way...by ABUSING Barbie's body and controlling her orgasms as she FUCKS her with a STRAP-ON

<================>
Duration: 0:15:43
File Size: 1156 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9487 - Intruder, Paying For Her Sins - Barbie Sins, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Fingering, Milf, Uniform / Roleplay, Bondage Orgasms, Big Tits, Stockings, Ball / Ring Gag, Strict Bondage, Lesbian, Dildo Fucking, Rope Bondage, Barefoot, Consensual

DESCRIPTION: SUPER INTENSE ORGASMS MEET TIGHT ROPE BONDAGE! When Jasmine meets an expert for her back pain, she goes along with everything she does, even if it involves stripping naked, ballgagged, and being bound completely helpless in a 7-WAY BONDAGE TIE. Masseuse Holly insists it is all for Jasmine's own good. But what she really needs is a "FULL RELEASE". And to get that, Holly FUCKS JASMINE OVER AND OVER with her fingers, a vibe, a bullet, and a massage wand...while she brings herself to a simultaneous climax!

<================>
Duration: 0:28:43
File Size: 1251 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9489 - Full Release - Jasmine Sinclair, Holly Kiss

Genres: Cock Gag, Fingering, Justice, Big Tits, Oral, Uniform / Roleplay, Tape Gag, Lesbian, Humiliation, Stockings, Strap-on, Dildo Fucking, Metal Bondage, All Naturals

DESCRIPTION: Down a grimy alleyway, Stella is making a deal that could make her rich. Except police office Sinclair spots her! This is not going to end well for Stella! Years in jail, or...is there another way? WPC Jasmine is as bent as they come. She will let Stella off if she agrees to be her bondage sex bitch! Stella has no choice. Soon she finds herself stripped naked, used and abused! CUFFED AND CHAINED, her pussy becomes Jasmine's plaything, fingered, examined, and penetrated! WHIPPING and ORAL SEX, Stella is made to pay for her crimes... Jasmine orders Stella to lick her out and fuck her to orgasm. Stella gets a STRAP-ON fucking, down on all-fours! And there's much more Jasmine wants to get out of Stella, her new bondage fuck toy!

<================>
Duration: 0:25:16
File Size: 1100 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9490 - Bondage Fuck Toy for WPC Sinclair - Stella Cox, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Hood, Handgag, Barefoot, Blindfold, All Naturals, Uniform / Roleplay, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Handcuffs, Revenge, Milf, Ball / Ring Gag, Justice, Bondage Orgasms, Damsel in Distress, Lesbian

DESCRIPTION: Oh dear! Natalia made the biggest mistake of her life when she chose to rob this house! Homeowner Jasmine has broken free of her binds and she soon overpowers that bitch of a burglar. Jasmine has Natalia HANDCUFFED, semi-stripped, and HOODED so she can't see anything. She mocks Natalia for her feeble efforts at keeping her bound up, while securing Natalia's feet in LEG IRONS and BALLGAGGING her to keep quiet! Any ideas Natalia had that this was a good home to invade are now ancient history, as she suffers the WRATH and DEVIOUSNESS of Jasmine. Natalia's body is hers to punish, and her pussy is hers to play with however Jasmine chooses

<================>
Duration: 0:15:13
File Size: 1121 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9491 - Picked Wrong House to Rob - Natalia Forrest, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Foot Fetish, Solo, Barefoot, Ball / Ring Gag, Nipple Abuse, Bondage Orgasms, Big Tits, Rope Bondage, Strict Bondage

DESCRIPTION: It's nice having a model on her own sometimes. We can pay her a little more, errr, attention, as we do here with Jasmine... Dressed how nature intended, completely naked apart from a slave collar, Jasmine is looking particularly stunning. But we decide we can improve her appearance even more by binding her arms and tits in rope, clamping her nipples, gagging her, and then by TYING HER LEGS APART AS WIDE AS THEY WILL GO! What a view, and it's even better when we bring this slavegirl to ORGASM OVER AND OVER with help from a massage wand tied against her crotch.

<================>
Duration: 0:12:15
File Size: 707 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9492 - Spread Em, Jasmine - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Bodystocking, Catsuit, Boots, Corset, Nipple Abuse, Bondage Orgasms, Ball / Ring Gag, Humiliation, Spreadeagle, Strict Bondage, Lesbian, Oral, Big Tits, Blindfold, Revenge, Barefoot, Rope Bondage, Cock Gag, Milf

DESCRIPTION: SENSATIONAL LESBIAN SEX BONDAGE as Jasmine Sinclair gets to have her way with a girl who has dominated, abused, and fucked her hard many times...the incredible Jasmine Jae! Jasmine Jae wakes to find herself completely naked, tied SPREADEAGLE and helpless, and being LICKED OUT BY JASMINE SINCLAIR! She can do nothing as Jasmine helps herself to those huge tits and delicious, pierced pussy! Using a combination of a COCK GAG, a vibrating wand, and her own tongue, Jasmine Sinclair FUCKS HER TO ORGASM again and again! While Jasmine can't resist sitting on the cock gag and CUMMING ON JASMINE JAE'S FACE!! Wicked but justified retribution by one Jasmine on another

<================>
Duration: 0:15:46
File Size: 687 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9493 - Revenge is Sweet... Jasmine vs. Jasmine - Jasmine Jae, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Bodystocking, Corset, Bondage Orgasms, All Naturals, Tease, Foot Fetish, Lesbian, Girl Next Door, Rope Bondage, Big Tits, 3 Girl, Consensual, Barefoot

DESCRIPTION: After Jasmine got subjected to an orgy of barefoot fetish, bondage and orgasms in episode 1, now it's her turn to be on top! Naked and bound in rope, Ava and Chloe's feet are used and abused for Jasmine's pleasures. She MASTURBATES with their BARE FEET hard against her pussy, then makes Chloe and Ava SUCK OFF her toes while she cums again. Barefoot bondage at its kinkiest..

<================>
Duration: 0:12:41
File Size: 732 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9494 - 3-Girl Foot Fetish Orgy Episode 2 - Ava Dalush, Chloe Toy, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Hood, Clothes Ripping, Blindfold, Oral, Corset, Ball / Ring Gag, Strict Bondage, Tease, Lesbian, Rope Bondage, Stockings, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Spreadeagle

DESCRIPTION: Jasmine wakes up to find herself HOODED, GAGGED, and TIED SPREADEAGLE to a bed. She has no idea who is groping her body, or what is going to happen next! Her captor cuts and rips her clothes to shreds, and helps herself to Jasmine's tits and pussy. Finally Sasha pulls off Jasmine's hood and Jasmine gets to see just who is abusing her and working her to orgasm! And now it's Sasha's turn to get some sexual satisfaction, as she MOUNTS JASMINE'S FACE and cums on top of her

<================>
Duration: 0:16:45
File Size: 967 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9495 - Kinky Bondage Games - Jasmine Sinclair, Sasha Cane

Genres: Handgag, Handcuffs, Big Tits, Nipple Abuse, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Consensual, Bondage Orgasms, Stockings, Milf

DESCRIPTION: Jasmine Sinclair may be starting to regret giving her body to Jasmine Jae as her birthday present! With Jae having stripped her and CLOVER CLAMPED her nipples, Sinclair is completely at her mercy. Hands CUFFED behind her back mean Jasmine Sinclair can do nothing while Jasmine Jae works a VIBRATING WAND on her pussy and YANKS the cords tied to her nipple clamps, tightening them with every tug! Sex juices are ready to burst any second inside Jasmine Sinclair, the mix of pleasure and pain driving her wild! But Jasmine Jae has challenged her not to cum till she lets her. Will Jasmine Sinclair pass her mind-blowing challenge?

<================>
Duration: 0:14:02
File Size: 1033 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9496- Birthday Nipple Clamp Challenge - Jasmine Sinclair, Jasmine Jae

Genres: Pantyhose, Spanking / CP, Lesbian, Nipple Abuse, Ball / Ring Gag, Bondage Orgasms, Big Tits, Stockings, Strict Bondage, Dildo Fucking

DESCRIPTION: How to reward a loyal slavegirl who has not cum in a month? That's Natalia's dilemna and she has the perfect plan... Tying Jasmine up she spanks her, whips her pussy and abuses her body till Jasmine's juices are about to flood out. Attaching her legs to the ceiling and forcing them spread, Natalia uses a wand on Jasmine to makes her cum for the first time. Natalia works Jasmine again for two more orgasms in quick succession. Jasmine is all spent, but Natalia wants more! She runs a pinwheel over Jasmine's body and right over her pussy. Then she RIPS Jasmine's pantyhose wide open and PENETRATES Jasmine's sex hole with a vibe for the next in a DELUGE OF MULTIPLE LESBIAN BONDAGE ORGASMS!!!! Simply mammoth

<================>
Duration: 0:23:10
File Size: 1009 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9497 - Month of Orgasms...in 23 Minutes - Jasmine Sinclair, Natalia Forrest

Genres: Mummification, Tape Bondage, Barefoot, Solo, Milf, Uniform / Roleplay, Strict Bondage, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Tape Gag, Stockings

DESCRIPTION: Maid Jasmine knows your word is king in this house. So when you tell her to strip, she reluctantly agrees, first down to her undies then completely naked! Jasmine goes to get dressed again but you have other plans for this servant... Soon Jasmine is completely ENCASED IN SARAN WRAP! She rolls around helpless, unable to move her legs or hands as you admire your handiwork. But mummified Jasmine is not just for looking at, and your plans for her get more and more deviant as you WORK A VIBRATING WAND against her pussy then fasten it with yet more saran wrap so she is helpless to dislodge it! Jasmine wriggles and squirms on her back and front, but there is no way for her to avoid ORGASM AFTER ORGASM!

<================>
Duration: 0:20:55
File Size: 940 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9498 - Maid gets Saran Wrapped - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Tape Bondage, Tape Gag, All Naturals, Consensual, Damsel in Distress, Bondage Orgasms, Lesbian, Uniform / Roleplay

DESCRIPTION: Waitress Kacie is alone in the restaurant when a female masked intruder overpowers her! She binds Kacie helpless with duct tape then disappears to raid the safe. Kacie struggles to get away but there is no escape! Fortunately for Kacie her manager Jasmine mysteriously returns to the restaurant. But Jasmine isn't there to let Kacie out her binds... Instead she takes advantage of Kacie's helplessness, pulling off her uniform and tearing her pantyhose to shreds! Kacie is loving being under Jasmine's control so when Jasmine pulls out a vibe, Kacie doesn't complain one bit when she STUFFS IT INTO HER PUSSY! Jasmine fingers her and fucks her captive to orgasms, and takes the chance to MASTURBATE over Kacie while she does it! The way Jasmine completely dominates and uses Kacie, it's almost as if Jasmine was the masked intruder?! No, surely not?!!

<================>
Duration: 0:20:46
File Size: 905 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9499 - Hooters Holdup - Kacie James, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Girl Next Door, Tape Bondage, All Naturals, Spanking / CP, Lesbian, Humiliation, Barefoot, Oral, Tape Gag, Strap-on, Bondage Orgasms

DESCRIPTION: Lucia should have read the script! Showing up for a part in a movie, she's met by Jasmine who auditions her in the kinkiest way possible! Jasmine gets Lucia to strip, and binds her hands and ankles in duct tape. Now it's down on the floor for Lucia, as she is ordered to LICK JASMINE OUT! Lucia gets PUNISHED and BROUGHT TO ORGASM as sex-crazy Jasmine whips out a STRAP-ON to take Lucia from behind! This is one movie you must not miss..

<================>
Duration: 0:21:27
File Size: 1239 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9500 - Casting Couch - Lucia Love, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Catsuit, Self Bondage, P.O.V., Other Bondage, Ball / Ring Gag, Solo, Handcuffs, Bondage Orgasms, Consensual, Metal Bondage, Big Tits, Nipple Abuse, Latex, Barefoot, Foot Fetish, Tease

DESCRIPTION: "I must warn you, I am in a very dominating mood tonight! Dressed in a Dominatrix-style red PVC catsuit, I feel super horny! I want you to cum with me, but not yet... First I play with myself, cuffing my hands and my bare feet, and CLAMPING MY NIPPLES in harsh Clover Clamps! The bondage makes me even more aroused, and I pull one of the zippers on my catsuit so I can finger my bare pussy. I talk dirty to you and it makes my sex juices run even faster. Bound-up, I just can't help myself...I masturbate towards a wonderful orgasm. But can you hold on long enough? Will you obey me and only cum when I tell you??

<================>
Duration: 0:19:45
File Size: 1142 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9502 - Cum All Over Me - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Leather Trousers, Catsuit, PVC, Nipple Abuse, Blindfold, Barefoot, Damsel in Distress, Milf, Boots, Lesbian, Humiliation, Bondage Orgasms, Ball / Ring Gag, Uniform / Roleplay, Big Tits

DESCRIPTION: High-powered businesswoman Jasmine turns to discover intruder Natalia in her house! Natalia overpowers Jasmine, tying her with SILK SCARVES, BLINDFOLDING her, and BALLGAGGING her to quieten Jasmine's moans! Natalia might be there to rob the house, but it's Jasmine's body that is most interesting to her for now... Natalia CLAMPS Jasmine's poor nipples before filling Jasmine's pussy with a vibrating bullet! While the bullet works its magic, Natalia ups the ante, pressing a massage wand to Jasmine's already sore pussy! She can't hide her pleasure as she brings Jasmine to orgasm then RIDES her while she cums herself, grabbing Jasmine's nipple clamps like reins

<================>
Duration: 0:13:33
File Size: 996 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9503 - Home Invasion - Jasmine Sinclair, Natalia Forrest

Genres: Leather Trousers, Hood, Oral, Lesbian, Uniform / Roleplay, Barefoot, Big Tits, Milf, Damsel in Distress, Humiliation, Catsuit, Strict Bondage, Boots, Bondage Orgasms, Nipple Abuse, Latex, Rope Bondage, Ball / Ring Gag, Blindfold

DESCRIPTION: When Madam X gets her hands on rich, spoilt Holly, she could just hold her till she gets paid. But why waste the opportunity? Madam X tethers Holly to the ceiling, strips her naked, and HOODS her so Holly has no idea what's coming next! With her legs spread apart, Holly endures PUSSY FINGERING and a vibrating bullet in her sex hole! Then Madam X shifts her prey down to a chair, tying her tight so she can indulge in yet more LESBIAN SEX BONDAGE with her temporary "guest"

<================>
Duration: 0:25:38
File Size: 1482 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9504 - Rich Bitch in Clutches of Madam X - Holly Kiss, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Consensual, Spanking / CP, Oral, Rope Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Lesbian, Stockings, Dildo Fucking, Big Tits, Uniform / Roleplay, Humiliation, Strict Bondage, Ball / Ring Gag

DESCRIPTION: Head Teacher Jasmine is about to expel Faye from college. After all, Faye has been caught misbehaving with a female teacher! Jasmine offers her one way out of this: Demonstrate on Jasmine EXACTLY what Faye got up to with that teacher... What follows is a SUPREMELY HARSH lesson in bondage and submission, as Faye gets Jasmine to do everything she demands! Jasmine is ordered to strip then gets tied down so her bare ass and pussy are totally available! Faye WHIPS her Head Teacher without mercy, ABUSES her physically, and taunts her verbally. Faye uses Jasmine's mouth to LICK OUT HER PUSSY! Jasmine is soaking wet inside from being totally dominated, and that's even before Faye brings her to bondage orgasms with a RABBIT, a VIBRATING BULLET, and a WAND! This is a lesson Jasmine will never forget...
Jasmine: "As you probably know, I love roleplay and powerplay so much! Giving myself over to whatever Faye wanted to do to me was so arousing! She has a really evil streak when she wants, which suits me fine hehe!!

<================>
Duration: 0:30:35
File Size: 1332 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9505 - Bondage School, Teacher Taught Lesson - Jasmine Sinclair, Faye

Genres: Pantie Gag, Silk Blouse, Oral, Stockings, Uniform / Roleplay, Metal Bondage, Milf, Nipple Abuse, Lesbian, Boots, Consensual, Big Tits, Fingering, Damsel in Distress, Bondage Orgasms, Handcuffs, Cleave Gag

DESCRIPTION: After Sasha showed Jasmine what to expect from perverted criminals if they captured her, now it's Jasmine's turn to return the favor! Not that Sasha minds at all... She moans with pleasure as Jasmine GAGS her and CHAINS her legs to the chair! Sasha's tits are on Jasmine's hit list. And with Sasha's panties off and her legs held wild open, Jasmine helps herself to Sasha's BARE PUSSY!! Captor and captive...sharing intense simultaneous orgasms as they fantasize about what it would be like

<================>
Duration: 0:11:06
File Size: 815 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9506 - Sashas Turn To Discover What Its Like - Sasha Cane, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Boot Licking, Corset, Spanking / CP, Bondage Orgasms, Nipple Abuse, Milf, Barefoot, Stockings, Ball / Ring Gag, Justice, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Strict Bondage, Big Tits, Consensual, Boots

DESCRIPTION: After days locked in her cage, Mistress Carly treats slavegirl Jasmine to an ONSLAUGHT of BONDAGE ORGASMS and PUSSY ABUSE! After cleaning Mistress's boots with just her tongue, Jasmine is chained to the walls, arms and legs spread wide. Mistress plunges a large bullet inside Jasmine's tight pussy and BULLWHIPS her tits while she orders the slavegirl to cum for the first time. But Mistress Carly wants Jasmine to have an EVEN BIGGER TREAT...Raising her submissive pleasure to the next level, Mistress fastens NIPPLE AND LABIA CLAMPS, then resumes Jasmine's orgasm train adding a MASSAGE WAND into the mix as well! JASMINE'S CLIT ABUSED 3 WAYS AT ONCE!

<================>
Duration: 0:19:19
File Size: 841 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9507 - Triple Pussy Reward for Slavegirl - Jasmine Sinclair, Mistress Carly

Genres: Specials, Cleave Gag, Uniform / Roleplay, Damsel in Distress, Dildo Fucking, Strict Bondage, Lesbian, Bondage Orgasms, Nipple Abuse, Rope Bondage, Big Tits, Spanking / CP, Ball / Ring Gag, Oral, Humiliation, Justice

DESCRIPTION: Jessica Rabbit has a secret night of passion planned at a deserted movie theatre. Except it's not Roger that turns up... Instead it's kinky gangster Sasha, and she likes a bit of girl rabbit in her paws! Who framed Jessica and told Sasha she would be there? Maybe it was Roger himself? Sasha isn't telling. Instead she ties Jessica up, strips her out of her dress and titty whips her! Jessica might look sensational in that supertight corset, but that only makes Sasha even kinkier. She adorns her tits with tasseled nipple clamps, and gives Jessica's nipples yet more whipping! And this is just the start... Jessica faces MORE ROPE BONDAGE AND PUSSY WHIPPING. And then it's time for Jessica to face a different type of RABBIT... PENETRATED AND FORCED TO ORGASM OVER AND OVER!

<================>
Duration: 0:18:11
File Size: 791 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9508 - Who Framed Jessica Rabbit - Jasmine Sinclair, Sasha Cane

Genres: Gloves, Self Bondage, Uniform / Roleplay, Handcuffs, Bondage Orgasms, Big Tits, Solo, Metal Bondage, Consensual, Milf, Stockings, Ball / Ring Gag

DESCRIPTION: HAPPY EASTER!!! And it wouldn't be Easter without a bunny, so Jasmine is here to fulfill your fantasy...dressed in Jessica Rabbit Cosplay and offering herself to you as your very own sex slave bunny! Soon Jessica Rabbit is HANDCUFFED and LEG-IRONED so she can't escape your clutches even if she wanted to! Jessica BALLGAGS herself and pulls her panties aside. Well, we did say sex slave didn't we, so now it's time for slavegirl Jessica Rabbit to FUCK HERSELF with a vibe and massage wand right in front of you!
Jasmine: "I got to combine two of my absolute favourite things here: dressing as Jessica Rabbit, and submitting to your sexy bondage desires! Something about being in costume, especially this one, that makes me SO horny! So when I am chained up as well it drives me crazy!! I hope I pleased you Master! And Happy Easter to you!

<================>
Duration: 0:20:14
File Size: 905 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9509 - Your Jessica Rabbit Slavebunny - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Pantyhose, Clothes Ripping, Consensual, Dildo Fucking, Barefoot, Fingering, Lesbian, Uniform / Roleplay, Big Tits, Metal Bondage, Strap-on, Handcuffs, Ball / Ring Gag, Bondage Orgasms, Oral

DESCRIPTION: When student Holly has to stay behind in detention, it's teacher Jasmine who ends up punished! Although this students' favourite tutor doesn't seem to mind being stripped, cuffed, spread wide open, licked out, fingered, and strap-on fucked!! A mind-blowing power exchange and lesbian bondage fantasy.
Discovering Holly's bag of kinky goodies, Jasmine tells Holly to see her after class. Holly is only too glad to obey. Jasmine doesn't resist as Holly cuffs her wrists to her desk, then Holly rips her teacher's pantyhose to shreds. Helpless to stop her, Jasmine is fondled and spanked by her student till her butt turns red, not that Jasmine wants her to stop.
Holly chains Jasmine's feet to the desk and it's time for her to explore teacher some more, with her tongue. I guess you could call it a geography lesson...of Jasmine's privates! With multiple orgasms, hand spanking, and endless lesbian bondage sex, this is one extra curricular activity that either girl won't forget in a hurry

<================>
Duration: 0:28:49
File Size: 1256 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9510 - Bad Teacher - Jasmine Sinclair, Holly Kiss

Genres: Fingering, Handcuffs, Milf, Stockings, Big Tits, Nipple Abuse, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Consensual, Bondage Orgasms

DESCRIPTION: It's Jasmine Jae's Birthday and Jasmine Sinclair gives her a very special birthday present...HERSELF!! And Jasmine Jae can do ANYTHING she wants to her! Jasmine is quick to get her gift stripped down to her stockings and sets to work on her nipples, tweaking, sucking, and biting them. She HANDCUFFS Jasmine Sinclair's hands behind her back and CHAINS her ankles. Now comes Jasmine Jae's challenge to Sinclair: Wear a pair of SUPER TIGHT CLOVER CLAMPS on her nipples as long as she can! She screams with pleasure and pain as Jasmine Jae closes the metal teeth of the unforgiving clamps on to her sensitive nips! And as the challenge goes on, Jasmine Jae makes it even more demanding...by FINGER FUCKING HER to orgasm!

<================>
Duration: 0:14:09
File Size: 1041 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9511 - Birthday Nipple Clamp Challenge - Jasmine Sinclair, Jasmine Jae

Genres: Girl Next Door, Blindfold, All Naturals, Barefoot, Ball / Ring Gag, Rope Bondage, Strict Bondage, Consensual, Uniform / Roleplay, Bondage Orgasms

DESCRIPTION: College pupil Hannah learns about bondage the hard way from teacher Jasmine Sinclair! Hannah is curious and wants to know all about it, but she doesn't realize she'll be totally helpless in a MONO-GLOVE, stripped completely naked and TIED TIGHT... Jasmine educates Hannah in a lesson of BONDAGE, ORGASMS AND SENSORY DEPRIVATION! Ballgagging Hannah, Jasmine uses a wand against her pussy to make her cum, and covers her head in a hood so she doesn't know what will happen next!

<================>
Duration: 0:20:17
File Size: 1172 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9512 - Taught Lesson at Bondage School - Hannah Shaw, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: P.O.V., Solo, Milf, Barefoot, Humiliation, Ball / Ring Gag, Big Tits, Nipple Abuse, Bondage Orgasms, Strict Bondage, Rope Bondage, Justice

DESCRIPTION: Jasmine can't pay the rent she owes you. That's ok though - she'll pay on time from now on after you put her through her paces...on THE BONDAGE SWING! You tie Jasmine, stripped completely NAKED, to the swing, her arms up, her legs apart. And because you know she is a total nympho you make it extra special for her, with a VIBE taped over her pussy and a BULLET inside her SEX HOLE!! Jasmine moans through the ballgag you've kindly secured in her mouth. She drools all down between her tits that you've clamped to give her even more stimulation. And just as you knew all along, Jasmine can't resist her submissive urge to CUM OVER AND OVER RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

<================>
Duration: 0:09:58
File Size: 729 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9513 - Swing Time - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Pantie Gag, Catsuit, Oral, Lesbian, Humiliation, Fingering, Cock Gag, Latex, PVC, Big Tits, Strict Bondage, Justice, Nipple Abuse, Spreadeagle, Spanking / CP, Stockings, Ball / Ring Gag, Bondage Orgasms, Rope Bondage

DESCRIPTION: Don't feel sorry for her. Our resident slavegirl knows she must wear her collar at all times. Jasmine pays DEAR in this orgasmic whirlwind of corporal punishment, humiliation, and ALL OUT ABUSE update! Chained to the ceiling, Jasmine is made to lick her own panties, then whipped, spanked and paddled HARD on her tits, pussy and backside! Her butt glowing scarlet, Jasmine is let down...only to be TIED ON HER BACK to a table, legs spread so Mistress Katie can FUCK HER FACE TILL SHE IS FULLY SATISFIED!! And even that is not enough for Katie's perverted mind... Crazy and Wonderful!
Oh yes, Mistress Katie gets Jasmine to lick her out with her tongue, then suck on a cock gag to fuck her for another orgasm! Meanwhile, Katie fingers Jasmine deep. Somehow Jasmine's pussy is already soaking wet; she is LOVING every submissive second of her harsh mistreatment! Mistress and slave cum together. Surely Katie will let Jasmine go now?

<================>
Duration: 0:24:30
File Size: 1066 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9514 - Face Fucking for Disobedient Slave Girl - Jasmine Sinclair, Katie K

Genres: Spreadeagle, Foot Fetish, Consensual, Barefoot, Rope Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, 3 Girl, Dildo Fucking, Lesbian, Big Tits, Strict Bondage

DESCRIPTION: Jasmine shouldn't have got so arrogant, telling Ava and Chloe how her feet are the sexiest! The 2 girls teach her a lesson in bondage and barefoot fetish Jasmine will not forget in a hurry... Overpowering her, they strip her naked and tie her SPREADEAGLE to the bed! With Jasmine totally helpless, Ava and Chloe help themselves to her body, and especially her bare feet. They LICK her soles and SUCK her toes. Jasmine is totally aroused by the lesbian attention her feet are getting. And when they FUCK HER WITH A DILDO, Jasmine CUMS HARD! But Ava and Chloe want to orgasm as well. So why not use Jasmine's bare feet for that too?!
Jasmine: "Hope you enjoy this one even if feet aren't normally your thing! Got to say, being totally at mercy of those 2 gorgeous, sexy girls doing whatever they wanted to me, and my feet, was incredible

<================>
Duration: 0:17:12
File Size: 994 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9515 - 3-Girl Foot Fetish Orgy Ep 1 - Jasmine Sinclair, Ava Dalush, Chloe Toy

Genres: Revenge, Tape Gag, Lesbian, Milf, Bondage Orgasms, Barefoot, Strict Bondage, Big Tits, Rope Bondage, Humiliation

DESCRIPTION: When Jasmine gets home after a night partying, girlfriend Natalia decides to play a prank on her. After all, Jasmine did previously trick her into being mummified in tape! Jasmine awakes to find herself STRIPPED NAKED and BOUND TIGHT with rope! Now it's Jasmine's turn at being helpless, and Natalia enjoys every second of her revenge... Natalia warms up Jasmine's juices with a wand to her tits and pussy. Then she gets hold of a torpedo VIBE and makes the most of Jasmine's sex organs!

<================>
Duration: 0:16:49
File Size: 755 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9516 - Revenge Is...Rope - Jasmine Sinclair, Natalia Forrest

Genres: Secretary, Revenge, Ball / Ring Gag, Lesbian, All Naturals, Uniform / Roleplay, Spanking / CP, Nipple Abuse, Oral, Strict Bondage, Stockings, Damsel in Distress, Humiliation, Bondage Orgasms, Rope Bondage

DESCRIPTION: Retribution of the kinkiest BDSM lesbian kind for poor courier Cheryl Anne when she delivers damaged goods to fussy business owner Jasmine Sinclair! Tying her up in rope, Jasmine strips her, spanks her, gags her, then uses her for DEGRADING LESBIAN BONDAGE SEX!!!
You have to feel sorry for Cheryl Anne; all she was doing was her job! It wasn't her fault the package got damaged in transit. But it's Cheryl Anne who takes the brunt of psycho Jasmine's fury, and kinky bondage sex lust

<================>
Duration: 0:15:26
File Size: 671 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9517 - Broken Package... - Cheryl Anne, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Bodystocking, Catsuit, Ball / Ring Gag, Barefoot, P.O.V., Bondage Orgasms, Solo, Strict Bondage, Rope Bondage, Milf, Consensual, Big Tits

DESCRIPTION: Slavegirl Jasmine purrs with delight! She loves the tiger bodysuit you bought her. It fits so tight and leaves little to the imagination! Of course, you think she looks even better when you've FROGTIED her legs, HARNESSED her chest and arms, and DISPLAYED HER TITS! Jasmine is helpless which always makes her feel horny. So when you add a ballgag and a high power vibrating wand into the mix, her BONDAGE ORGASM is going to be intense!

<================>
Duration: 0:15:56
File Size: 1171 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9518 - Tiger Suit Slavegirl - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Self Bondage, P.O.V., Foot Fetish, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Uniform / Roleplay, Ball / Ring Gag, Consensual, Metal Bondage, Milf, Tease, Barefoot, Dildo Fucking, Solo

DESCRIPTION: BAREFOOT BONDAGE AT ITS SEXIEST! Worn out after a day's cleaning, maid Jasmine takes off her shoes and massages her bare feet. Then she discovers leg irons under a pillow... Jasmine can't resist slowly stripping out of her uniform and chaining up her ankles. The horny maid plays with her toes, and BUMPS AND GRINDS as she gets more and more turned on! Ball-gagging herself, Jasmine is past the point of no return, and must have sexual satisfaction! Lucky for her (and us), there's a vibe close at hand, and it's headed straight for her pussy

<================>
Duration: 0:21:43
File Size: 1255 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9519 - Maid, Some Chain, and Her Feet - Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Girl Next Door, PVC, Bondage Orgasms, Dildo Fucking, Milf, Metal Bondage, Consensual, Handcuffs, All Naturals, Lesbian, Stockings, 3 Girl, Strap-on, Ball / Ring Gag

DESCRIPTION: Having taught Honour May how to submit with a bondage fucking, Dominatrix Jasmine Jae mixes things up a bit... CUFFED, CHAINED and BALLGAGGED, Honour is now BLINDFOLDED. As Jasmine Jae teases her pussy and controls her orgasms, there's a huge SURPRISE coming Honour's way. Well, it's coming the way of her SEX HOLE in fact!!!
Jasmine Sinclair: "Hope you enjoy this one, guys and girls! It was so fun and sexy to make I can tell you! And something tells me Honour totally loved submitting while blindfolded hehe! Do you get that impression too

<================>
Duration: 0:11:12
File Size: 824 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9520 - Secret Surprise For Newbie Submissive - Honour May, Jasmine Jae

Genres: Tickling, Bodystocking, Ball / Ring Gag, Corset, Humiliation, Bondage Orgasms, Lesbian, Nipple Abuse, Rope Bondage, Metal Bondage, All Naturals, Barefoot, 3 Girl

DESCRIPTION: Unruly girls Jess and Sapphire have been sent to Mistress Jasmine to learn a serious lesson. They might think it's funny now but that won't last very long! Jasmine treats her two pupils to blindfolds, ring-gags, clothes ripping, bondage and most of all...TICKLE TORTURE!! Mistress Jasmine torments Jess and Sapphire to her heart's content. And if the girls aren't enjoying it, well who cares?! Time for some corporal punishment and then some orgasms, whether they like it or not..

<================>
Duration: 0:25:02
File Size: 1447 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9521 - Given Lesson in Tickle Torture - Jess West, Sapphire Blue

Genres: Boot Licking, Fucking Machine, Oral, Pet Play, Boots, Barefoot, PVC, Bondage Orgasms, Strap-on, All Naturals, Strict Bondage, Consensual, Humiliation, Corset, Lesbian, Rope Bondage

DESCRIPTION: SENSATIONAL SAM BENTLEY like you've never seen her before! Transformed mind and body into an obedient, CAGED PUPPY GIRL, performing every demeaning and deviant act her potential new owner, Jasmine Sinclair, demands of her! Collared and leashed, puppygirl Sam licks her mistress's boots, plays FETCH with a rubber ring, and drinks from a dog bowl on the floor. Tying Sam's arms and legs, Jasmine pulls her in tight and pounds Sam's sex hole with her STRAP-ON COCK and a HIGH-SPEED FUCKING MACHINE!

<================>
Duration: 0:24:46
File Size: 1433 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9522 - Puppy Pounding - Samantha Bentley, Jasmine Sinclair

Genres: Double Ender, 3 Girl, Ball / Ring Gag, Big Tits, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Oral, Tape Gag, All Naturals, Lesbian, Dildo Fucking, Uniform / Roleplay

DESCRIPTION: Bitchy ballerinas Jasmine and Sophia have nothing good to say about new ballet student Chloe. Sophia abuses Chloe and Jasmine soon joins in. Poor Chloe takes it all, but soon Jasmine is on the receiving end of Sophia's perversions too... Sophia half-strips, cuffs and chains Jasmine and Chloe before making them SUCK OFF A DOUBLE-ENDED DILDO! With Sophia totally in command, Chloe's pantyhose are RIPPED OPEN for Jasmine to finger and lick out. But Jasmine does not impress Sophia, and now it's Jasmine whose pantyhose are ruined while Chloe gives her pussy a fingering and a licking! AlreadSophia is so aroused by her total power over her girls that she takes things even further, ith that DOUBLE-ENDED DILDO now headed for their ballerina pussies..

<================>
Duration: 0:23:11
File Size: 1010 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9523 - Ballerina Bitches - Jasmine Sinclair, Chloe Toy, Sophia Knight

Back