Hard Bondage & Torture Video Clips Vol.2

Genres: ballgag, challenge, pantyhose, rope, self-bondage

DESCRIPTION: Self-bondage guru Gmoras stops by to try another self-bondage challenge. A ball tie is on the menu for today and a predicament she's never tried before. Strapping her gag in she doesn't think twice as she flings her escape key across the room. Taking her time with her ropes, Gmoras makes sure everything is tight and secure. While she hopes to escape, doing so from poor rigging is paramount to cheating. The final step has her slip her hands into steel handcuffs with a long trek to her key. It's obvious from the grunts and groans she would have appreciated a more conservative key toss. Just like a turtle, her slow and steady persistence will hopefully get her free.

<================>
Duration: 0:17:05
File Size: 282 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9358 - SB Challenge - Gmorass Ball Tie

Genres: electricity, forcedorgasm, handcuffs, horse, magicwand, nudity, pantyhose, predicament, rope

DESCRIPTION: Straddling a padded horse, Lilah knew her comfort was only an illusion. Even with a vibrator tied between her legs, she knew it was not there for her benefit. Noticing the setting on the TENS, she wished her gag was far more effective. Nothing in her rigging was by accident, however. As Lilah watched the sound-activated TENS taped in front of her mouth, she knew it was time to be quiet. Quiet as a mouse as the TENS would activate if she even breathed too hard. Even without the magicwand, it was obvious she was struggling with her predicament. I was sure she'd figure it out when the time came.

<================>
Duration: 0:14:18
File Size: 237 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9359 - Lilah vs. Her Own Breath

Genres: balletboots, ballgag, catsuit, chains, challenge, hogtie, stocks

DESCRIPTION: Summer wasn't under any illusion that she would be getting free anytime soon. Looking pretty in her catsuit already a few accessories will bring her over the top. Wooden stocks, ballet boots, chains, and a matching ball gag. Just the basics really. With just a handful of items, you wouldn't think Summer would complain so much. Something about not being able to move at all. She doesn't give up despite the long odds against her escape.

<================>
Duration: 0:16:36
File Size: 276 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9360 - Summer vs. Stocks and Boots

Genres: ballgag, blindfold, forcedorgasm, orgasms, science, shorts, spreadeagle

DESCRIPTION: When proposing the idea of this experiment I got as far as orgasm before Athena was all in. Minutes later she's tied down to a bed in a tight spreadeagle. Of course, a magic wand securely tied in place as well. With her jeans acting as a buffer, it takes a while for Athena to get warmed up. Still, the end result is not that surprising. Even with obstacles the wand is relentless and won't stop until she cums.

<================>
Duration: 0:19:42
File Size: 327 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9361 - Athena vs. The Forced Experiment

Genres: ballgag, chains, crotch-chain, nippleclamps, pantyhose, predicament, shorts, strict

DESCRIPTION: Counting the minutes as I wait for Rachel to arrive it occurs to me that this is a learning opportunity. As she walks through the door 9 minutes late she offers no apology, implying it's a trivial amount of time. Leading her upstairs a few chains short work of her freedom but Rachel was expecting bondage. What she didn't anticipate was the nipple clamps tethered to the ceiling above. The chain is short enough that she much arch her back to keep the pressure off; exhaustion setting in quickly. It's then I let her know that her release will come in 9 minutes. As it's such a trivial amount of time, this should be a piece of cake for her. If I didn't know better though, I'd say she was counting the seconds.

<================>
Duration: 0:10:58
File Size: 181 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9362 - Rachel vs. Counting Seconds

Genres: escaping, leotard, mummification, pantyhose, plasticwrap, rigging, suspension, tapegag

DESCRIPTION: Floating on a bed of plastic wrap Raven awaits her fate. Starting at her feet the roll of red plastic is slowly worked up her legs. Bit by bit her body is not only mummified, but wrapped around her plastic hammock. Panic fills her face for a moment and the wrapping continues to secure her head as well. Only her nose is left exposed. If struggling was difficult with a normal mummification, it's a whole new game now as every movement seems to work against her. When she decides to get cute and pokes a fingernail through the plastic I leave her to escape completely. A task she wholly underestimated it's difficulty.

<================>
Duration: 0:13:59
File Size: 232 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9363 - Raven vs. Her Floating Wrap

Genres: ballgag, challenge, crotchrope, escaping, handcuffs, leotard, pantyhose, self-bondage

DESCRIPTION: Another day and another challenge, and Hannah is ready. Starting with the key, she slides it down the front of her pantyhose. She ties a tight crotchrope first, followed by rope around her thighs, knees, and ankles. After strapping a ballgag into her mouth, she starts the challenge by locking her hands behind her. Unknowingly, she finds she's much better at self-bondage than she would have guessed, as all the knots are well out of reach. After 10 minutes the worry begins to show, and she doesn't like the prospect of being stuck for a few hours until she was rescued. Right when Hannah's about to give up, a new idea hits her and she gives it a go. Will it lead to her escape? Only time will tell.

<================>
Duration: 0:17:36
File Size: 293 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9364 - SB Challenge - Hannahs Pantyhose

Genres: ballgag, challenge, computercontrol, device, forcedorgasm, legcuffs, mummification, nudity, orgasms

DESCRIPTION: Knowing that Leila would be home alone for the day I felt she deserved some entertainment. Wrapping her upper body in duct tape leaving her breasts exposed she struggles until she finally tires and falls asleep. Waking up she finds only a note and a game. It doesn't take long for her to figure out that pressing the green button turns on the vibrator. She races over to it only to find it shuts off soon after. Now the game is obvious and she struggles to keep the vibrator going long enough to orgasm. With her arms and legs bound it's no easy task. Will she achieve her much desired orgasm?

<================>
Duration: 0:11:39
File Size: 194 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9365 - Leila vs. Her Orgasm Quest

Genres: armbinder, ballgag, elbowcinch, hogtie, rigging, rope, strict

DESCRIPTION: Cinching Kaecie's armbinder her elbows touch with ease as the laces pull close. Her gag is another matter as the 2" ballgag barely fits behind her teeth. Once it's popped into place, she's unable to push it out but still strapped in just to be sure. The rope keeps her legs cinched tight right down to her heels. A final rope brings her into a hogtie and where she'll be spending some quality time.

<================>
Duration: 0:13:28
File Size: 223 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9366 - Kaecie vs. Blue Struggles

Genres: ballgag, chastitybelt, handcuffs, nudity, self-bondage, tricked

DESCRIPTION: When Lucy sees new toys on her bed she can't help herself. She knows she should wait for her boyfriend to come over to play with them but what's the fun in that. Having got herself stuck before she keeps her self-bondage simple. After locking her new chastity belt her favorite ballgag is next followed by matching pink handcuffs. Right away Lucy's imagination goes wild with the possibility of being locked in the belt for days or weeks, frustrated out of her mind. She thinks of all the things she'll do to convince her boyfriend to let her free or at least orgasm. Her fantasy fades as she removed her handcuffs and gag. Her chastity belt is another matter. After trying all the keys twice the lock remains in place. While she assumed her boyfriend left the correct keys to the belt it's clear he has other plans.

<================>
Duration: 0:09:18
File Size: 154 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9367 - Lucy vs. Her Assumption

Genres: ballgag, elbowcuff, handcuffs, nudity, rigging, thumbcuffs, tricked

DESCRIPTION: While strong confidence is usually a virtue too much can get you in trouble. Sure I might have baited her a bit by telling her she's have the key nearby for her escape but that just makes the game fun. To her credit her confidence didn't waver, even when the cuffs locked around her elbows. The thumbcuffs were a bit of a surprise and a device she didn't know existed until that moment. Once the final cuff connected her arms and feet, effectively hogtying her, I gave her the key to her escape. Knowing she won't be getting any help her confidence is gone. Unfortunately for Peach her woes are just beginning. Soon enough she'll figure out all the keyholes are facing the wrong way.

<================>
Duration: 0:13:26
File Size: 222 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9368 - Peach vs. A Steel Quandary

Genres: bitgag, nippleclamps, nudity, predicament, rigging, zipties

DESCRIPTION: With a ziptie keeping her mouth gagged and head securely to the post Naomi's vision was a bit limited. Still, her source of discomfort was clear as day in front of her as two weights swung from a chain. The other end tethered to her nipple clamps. Every struggle or comfort adjustment manages to pull on her aching nipples; a constant reminder of how helpless she is. Of course, the zipties keeping her immobile are not a bed of roses so staying still isn't an option. I'm sure that Naomi will figure something out eventually.

<================>
Duration: 0:12:13
File Size: 202 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9370 - Naomi vs. A Steady Reminder

Genres: balletboots, ballgag, collar, corset, pantyhose, reverseprayer, rigging

DESCRIPTION: Where most people wouldn't mind a nice nap in the afternoon to relax Gmoras prefers tight bondage. With her flexibility, a reverse prayer is an obvious choice to start her out with. Belts are cinched around her legs to keep her from going far. With a gag to finish up her bondage her playtime begins, much to her delight. Since Gmoras has been such a good girl I'm sure she'll be ecstatic when she finds out her playtime is extended a couple of hours. Don't tell her though, it's a surprise!

<================>
Duration: 0:12:06
File Size: 200 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9371 - Gmoras vs. Some Playtime

Genres: ballgag, hogtie, nudity, pantyhose, self-bondage

DESCRIPTION: Looking for her hair brush Maggie finds it in her roommate's room but not before her foot finds her bag of toys. Looking through the bag she starts to figure out what her roomie is doing with the door locked. Curious what could be so entertaining she used the pictures in the magazines to put herself into a hogtie. Struggling and giggling behind her gag Maggie starts to see how her roommate enjoys being tied up. Still, after a few more minutes she decides it's time to get free and goes for the keys. In her eagerness, they go flying off the bed stripping away all fun she was having. Her luck really turns sour when her roommate shows up and she doesn't sound happy.

<================>
Duration: 0:11:30
File Size: 191 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9372 - Maggie vs. Kaecies Toys

Genres: ballgag, belts, stocks

DESCRIPTION: Locking Raven in stocks wasn't enough; far too comfortable. Putting a spreader bar behind her knees and attaching it to her stocks does the trick. She's well aware of her situation immediately, knowing that if she falls over, she's not getting back up.

<================>
Duration: 0:10:43
File Size: 178 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9373 - Raven vs. Her Stock Ball

Genres: ballgag, cane, corset, device, dialog, interview, magicwand, nudity, orgasmdenial, orgasms, pantyhose

DESCRIPTION: Hannah finds herself quite happily bolted to the floor knowing the best is yet to come. Even her ballgag is secured to the floor keeping it extra tight; a feature the neighbors will appreciate soon. A low wand starts her fun with a light caning to warm her up. Speed and intensity of the two are steadily increased until she's begging to cum through her gag. Hannah's a true submissive and without a simple YES she can only writhe in frustration. Again and again, she's teased into a frenzy, the straps holding her helpless. Finally, the magic word is spoken... and the sound of a switch turning off.

<================>
Duration: 0:21:40
File Size: 359 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9374 - Hannah vs. A Close Call

Genres: ballgag, corset, dialog, magicwand, nudity, schoolgirl, trainergag

DESCRIPTION: After revealing a fantasy she had I figured it was no time like the present to make it happen. Inescapably bound to the floor Leila has one simple task. Have an orgasm. For every minute it takes her 10 minutes is added to her release timer. Given her affinity for the magicwand it normally wouldn't take her long to climax, at least at normal power. Using a dimmer switch her wand is reduced to a mere rumble; a mild tease at best. With the minutes racking up will her fantasy turn into a disaster or everything she hoped it would be?

<================>
Duration: 0:16:15
File Size: 269 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9375 - Leila vs. Her Fantasy

Genres: ballgag, belts, challenge, leotard, pantyhose, rigging

DESCRIPTION: Timing is everything. In Lucy's case it's asking when she'll be released. A good question, but maybe better voiced before she's secured bound to the bed. Lucky for her she has the option of requesting release anytime she wants. All she needs to do is ring the bell inches in front of her. Sure she can hardly move a muscle and per pantyhose only slides on the bedding, but won't stop someone determined right? It certainly doesn't in Lucy's case. While she does manage to reach the bell, struggling hard and drooling through her gag, it's not quite the outcome she hoped for.

<================>
Duration: 0:13:23
File Size: 222 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9376 - Lucy vs. Her Bell Release

Genres: balletboots, ballgag, dialog, elbowcuff, handcuffs, legcuffs, pantyhose, posturecollar, self-bondage

DESCRIPTION: Brittany arrives at her friend's house a couple hours early and makes a shocking discovery. She knew her friend was into bondage but never knew how much. Finding all her toys she can't help but try it out for herself. With the keys to get free right in front of her what could go wrong? Brittany's lack of self-bondage experience makes itself evident very soon and learns the first two rules the hard way. Test your release and always have a backup. Instead, her short little adventure is extended by several hours. Plenty of time to learn from her mistakes.

<================>
Duration: 0:12:55
File Size: 214 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9377 - Brittany vs. The Time Killer

Genres: elbowcinch, frogtie, nudity, schoolgirl, tapebondage, tapegag

DESCRIPTION: For many predicaments it can take 15 minutes or more to get girls rigged in various positions. It poses the question, can a girl be tied up in under two minutes and still be unable to get free? Newbie Peach was eager to accept my challenge. With only 90 seconds on the clock and a roll of tape, I went to work. First, her legs are bound into a frogtie with her elbows and wrists to quickly follow. A tape gag to wrap it up and I set her free to escape. To my surprise and her dismay, 90 seconds is more than enough time to keep her tamed.

<================>
Duration: 0:11:18
File Size: 187 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9378 - Peach vs. Ninety Seconds

Genres: ballgag, handcuffs, pantyhose, stocks, trainergag, tricked

DESCRIPTION: Rachel and I have had plenty of friendly wagers in the past with both winning some and losing some. So when I proposed a wager that she couldn't escape from the steel stocks she didn't think twice. She knew her hands could slide right out of them but unfortunately for her, so did I. Even through her gag I could see her cocky grin dreaming of the moment I would have to pay up. In her distraction, she doesn't notice the addition of handcuffs until it's too late. With them tight around her wrists, she has no hope of slipping out. Confidence switches to dread as she realizes she'll be spending the next several hours bound in this uncomfortable position. Rachel tries to concede hoping for another fate but she knows the rules and I've never bent them yet.

<================>
Duration: 0:13:13
File Size: 219 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9379 - Rachel vs. An Easy Bait

Genres: ballchain, bitgag, chains, crotch-chain, handcuffs, posturecollar, rigging

DESCRIPTION: What looks like leg cuffs with a very long chain to Naomi turns out to be more than it appears. Wrapping the chain behind her neck and under her arms the handcuffs end in the middle of her back. A few clicks of the cuffs and she's left in a partial reverse prayer, unable to escape. The awkward position only foreshadows what's to come as more chain leaves her unable to move at all. To make matters worse the key to her release in only a couple feet away but might as well be miles. The ball tie seems innocent enough at first glance but renders the sub, Naomi, quite helpless. All points of leverage that allow even the slightest movement are useless and serve only to leave her exhausted and out of breath.

<================>
Duration: 0:14:59
File Size: 249 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9380 - Naomi vs. Her Chain Ball

Genres: ballgag, chastitybelt, frogtie, nudity, reverseprayer, rigging, rope

DESCRIPTION: I could tell you that Maggie deserved to be punished. That if she manages to get free of her ropes that I'll have mercy and give her the keys to her belt. I could say these things, but they wouldn't be true. Maggie is tightly bound in a reverse prayer because I want her bound that way. She's in a chastity belt until I decide it comes off. While it's no secret I do these things for my own enjoyment but more importantly, I do them because she wants me to.

<================>
Duration: 0:11:56
File Size: 199 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9381 - Maggie vs. Her Chastity Prayer

Genres: armbinder, ballgag, belts, frogtie, hood, leotard, pantyhose, posturecollar, rigging

DESCRIPTION: As with many things in life, the devil is in the details. Raven had tried the armbinder on previously but without the two small belts. It had taken her a bit of effort but as a self-titled, she was confident she could escape and did. So on the main stage, a ballgag in her mouth, hood on her head, and posture collar pulled tight she was ready to escape again. Raven didn't even notice anything was different until all the restraints were in place. The wrist belt, in particular, turned out to be quite vexing. With it pulled tight it didn't matter how flexible she was, there was simply no way to pull her hands-free. With her hands and fingers tucked away Raven knew she was beaten.

<================>
Duration: 0:13:48
File Size: 229 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9382 - Raven vs. A Pink Bind

Genres: balletshoes, catsuit, chains, panelgag, predicament, stocks

DESCRIPTION: Amie spends the afternoon testing out her new toys and gets a bit more than she bargained for. Starting with ballet boots and ending with her head and arms in wooden stocks, her predicament is obvious. It won't take long before her legs and toes need a break but the stocks won't let her. Struggling as hard as she can, the magnetic seal holding the stocks together is simply too strong. Her only recourse is to accept her fate and learn to stand in her new boots for a very. long. time.

<================>
Duration: 0:09:13
File Size: 153 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9383 - Amie vs. Her Stock Training

Genres: ballgag, cane, hairtie, nudity, orgasms, predicament, spreaderbar, stockings, strappado

DESCRIPTION: Despite having known Hannah for awhile she never ceases to amaze me. While rigging her into a strappado she could see the magicwand nearby. Before the gag when in she mentioned that the cane might be more effective than the wand. That's a bold claim and certainly one that I'll need to see for myself. With her arms high above her, legs secured apart, and hair tied to the pipe above her she's in the perfect to find out. Even after the first few swats, it's obvious by her reaction that she might be right. Can such a unicorn exist that can orgasm from a cane? Only one way to find out.

<================>
Duration: 0:15:25
File Size: 256 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9384 - Hannah vs. The Unicorn

Genres: ballgag, blindfold, challenge, corset, pantyhose, rigging, rope, tricked

DESCRIPTION: I love it when Summer is looking for some extra cash. I can watch her struggle in bondage while she sets off on a challenge. It's a bit costly if I lose, but she's certainly without risk. She knows when the ropes go on there's only one way out for her or wait out the next few hours. Once Summer was changed into a sexy corset and pantyhose her arms are tied behind her. Blindfolded and gagged she had to find the hidden key. She's done it before, I'm sure she can pull it off again.

<================>
Duration: 0:15:18
File Size: 254 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9385 - Summer vs. Easy Money

Genres: ballgag, electricity, handcuffs, nudity, predicament

DESCRIPTION: Lucy is always fun to play with and loves a good challenge. Once I have her cuffed down to the pallet she notices the copper pipes line up quite nicely with her ass. When the electricity is turned on it's at this moment we both discover she's very sensitive to getting shocked. It only takes a few minutes before even hinting the power is on that she thrusts her hips into the air to avoid it. To help her maintain her position the magicwand is brought out or at least offer a distraction. The real question is, how long should I keep the power on?

<================>
Duration: 0:17:22
File Size: 288 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9386 - Lucy vs. The Ab Workout

Genres: ballgag, chains, crotch-chain, device, handcuffs, ice, nippleclamps, predicament, self-bondage

DESCRIPTION: After spending the afternoon reading a number of self-bondage stories Rachel was more than a little turned on. With her boyfriend away the idea of making a video for him started to sound more and more appealing. Not wanting the fun to end too early she figured 3 cubes would be good enough to hold her for 15 minutes. With the camera setup and toys laid out Rachel went for it. The setup was simple. With her nipple clamps tied to the melting ice she'd be unable to reach her keys without the ice melting first. Pulling the clamps off was always an option as well or at least she assumed so. It doesn't take very long for her to get bored and feel the ache in her nipples and jaw. In all her reading it never occurred to her how long ice melts at room temperature. After 90 minutes she's getting a first-hand lesson with plenty more ice to go.

<================>
Duration: 0:15:32
File Size: 258 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9387 - Rachel vs. A Key Too Far

Genres: ballgag, belts, elbowcinch, nippleclamps, nudity, pallet, panelgag, predicament, rigging, strict

DESCRIPTION: Despite her unpleasant time in the punishment cage it doesn't mean she is let off the hook. Kaecie was given clear instructions to stay away from her. After rescuing her from the cage her night was just beginning. The gag is upgraded to a strict panel gag while her bondage is changed from handcuffs to elbow crushing belts behind her back. Removing her top and hoisting her arms into a strappado Kaecie knows all too well what is coming next. The clover clamps have no mercy and tethered to the platform not allowing to her to ease the strappado pressure. After the first minute you can see how uncomfortable she is. All she has to do is pull off the nipple clamps and I'll let her free. Until then I'll just assume she's enjoying herself too much.

<================>
Duration: 0:16:13
File Size: 269 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9388 - Kaecie vs. Her Comeuppance

Genres: ballgag, belts, catsuit, forcedorgasm, magicwand, orgasmdenial, science

DESCRIPTION: As per the norm around here when a newbie wants to know more about the fabled magic wand, I'm happy to let them experiment. Brittany starts off in a catsuit with a handy crotch zipper for keeping the wand pressed hard against her. Once the zippers close around the head there's no escaping it. A multitude of belts strap her down tight to the chair while a large red ballgag keeps her quiet. When the vibe goes to work it looks at first that maybe I and misjudged its power over women. By the third interval however, the story starts to change and her resilience starts to fade.

<================>
Duration: 0:15:43
File Size: 260 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9389 - Brittany vs. The Forced Experiment

Genres: ballgag, corset, device, elbowcuff, nippleclamps, nudity, pantyhose, predicament

DESCRIPTION: After complaining all day she was bored with nothing to do her tone implied it was my problem to fix. All she needed was a task to keep her occupied. Something engaging to keep her focused for at least a couple hours. Nipple clamps seemed appropriate, hooking them on a pipe in front of her. With her hands cuffed behind her they wouldn't be aiding in her escape. There were only two ways out. Flip the chain over the pipe or pull the clamps off to reach the nearby key. Technically Naomi could wait for me to feel sorry for her and set her free. Somehow I don't see the Vegas odds being in her favor for that happening.

<================>
Duration: 0:09:15
File Size: 153 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9390 - Naomi vs. Her Simple Task

Genres: ballgag, mummification, nudity, rigging

DESCRIPTION: Maggie has not only never been mummified before she never imagined it was still a practice alive and well in the modern era. Starting with her chest and taking extra care not to cover her breasts the vetwrap is wrapped around her body. Soon she's covered to her ankles. A few giggles escape her lips as she tests out her bonds until the gag goes in. Now I feel like letting out a giggle as she thought I was done. Another couple rolls wrap her head and neck pressing her ballgag further in leaving only her eyes exposed. Once her feet are wrapped up, she's a complete mummy. A damned sexy one at that.

<================>
Duration: 0:10:34
File Size: 175 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9391 - Maggie vs. The Mummy Blues

Genres: balletboots, ballgag, catsuit, device, drool, elbowcuff, hogcuff, hogtie

DESCRIPTION: Raven likes to believe she can escape anything. A quarter inch of steel locked around her wrists and ankles won't be breaking apart anytime soon. She smiles at first as she tests the strength of the bar. Realizing there's no easy escape the smile fades only to be replaced with a ballgag. Beads of sweat form on her brow threatening to add to the pool of drool under her gag. She realizes all too late that her arrogance that everything is escapable has bit her in the ass this time. In desperation, Raven keeps glancing my way looking for sympathy but knows she's in it until the end.

<================>
Duration: 0:10:12
File Size: 170 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9392 - Raven vs. The Steel Trap

Genres: device, electricity, nudity, predicament, rigging, ringgag, rope, strict

DESCRIPTION: Naomi breaks in the New Year with a challenging predicament. Bent over a pole her neck is tied to keep her from sitting up. To keep her from resting a charged copper pipe sits just below her exposed breasts. Straining her back Naomi tries her best to keep still but it's a losing battle. Gravity eventually wins and she's reminded again that touching the pipe is inadvisable. The stress of the position is obvious within the first minute as he legs exhaustion. It will be fun to see how long she lasts.

<================>
Duration: 0:17:31
File Size: 290 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9393 - Naomi vs. Her Aching Back

Genres: ballgag, catsuit, chains, hogtie, pantyhose, rigging, trainergag

DESCRIPTION: Silver and Red are holiday colors, right? They are in my book. Just like chain is the perfect decoration for Summer in her shiny catsuit. She's even wearing her chastity belt to really tie her whole outfit together. The grunts behind her trainer gag hint she doesn't approve of her new situation but isn't in much of a position to argue. Maybe I'll open the windows so the neighbors can enjoy my decoration as well.

<================>
Duration: 0:10:09
File Size: 168 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9394 - Summer vs. Her Festive Chains

Genres: ballgag, chains, edging, handcuffs, magicwand, orgasmdenial, rigging, teasing, thumbcuffs

DESCRIPTION: When Lucy saw the magicwand nearby she didn't protest the chains and gag being put on her. In fact, she welcomed them; tools to bring her to bigger and better orgasms. She even puts up a bit of a struggle trying to free of them but it was no use even with the keys. When the wand was eventually hung above her and turned on Lucy instantly knew the score. While a high-speed vibrator is nice without any pressure it only serves to tease. Bound tight by her chains she doesn't have a prayer of getting off without help. Just to be sure she stays on the edge I press it firmly against her pussy. Like stoking a flame her struggles become more frantic hoping to be pushed over the edge. With a final press of the wand Lucy gets closer than ever to the prize. Will it be enough?

<================>
Duration: 0:15:00
File Size: 249 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9395 - Lucy vs. Tease & Denial

Genres: ballgag, cage, electricity, handcuffs, predicament, self-bondage, tricked

DESCRIPTION: I should probably feel bad. I knew full well that Kaecie wouldn't be able to resist playing with my toys when I gave her keys to my place. The cage was programmed to activate 3 minutes after the pressure switch on the floor was hit. I expected to give her a good shock for her curiosity. What I didn't expect was her to lock herself in as well. With electricity buzzing in the copper rails and wooden spikes under her seconds feel like minutes as Kaecie desperately struggles to find comfort. Out of desperation, she kicks the door a few times but the 1200lb magnet doesn't even flinch. The good news for Kaecie is the cage will automatically deactivate in an hour. If she can hold herself up off the floor that long is a whole different story.

<================>
Duration: 0:13:05
File Size: 217 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9396 - Kaecie vs. The Booby Trap

Genres: ballgag, chastitybelt, nudity, pantyhose, rigging, rope

DESCRIPTION: Like with many things in life it can always be worse. Struggling in rope it was clear from her struggling and noise that she wasn't happy with her situation. A ballgag easily took care of that problem but she was still persistent. To give her something to really complain about I brought out a chastity belt for her to wear. Immediately she twisted and turned to prevent it going on. A few tugs of the knots and her legs pulled wide severely limiting her movement and an easy target for the chastity belt. With it locked on she renews her fury to get free but it's no use. While sit back and watch her burn off her frustration I can't help but wonder how she'll react when I tell her how long the belt is staying on.

<================>
Duration: 0:11:45
File Size: 195 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9397 - Rachel vs. Her Chastity Tryout

Genres: balletboots, ballgag, catsuit, elbowcinch, newbie, rigging, rope

DESCRIPTION: Newbie Brittany can't wait to try everything. Catsuits, ballet boots, ropes, gags... she wants it all. Once she's in the sexy red catsuit and thigh high ballet boots the real bondage begins. Like with all newbies a quick flexibility check is in order and it turns out he elbows touch with ease. Not one to miss an opportunity she's rigged up nice and tight in no time, elbows welded behind her. Brittany can tell right away this is not the simple bondage she was used to. Nor was the 2" ball gag strapped tightly in her mouth. Knowing she'll be tied up for a while she tries her best to wriggle free but nothing budges. This only frustrates her more but that won't help her now.

<================>
Duration: 0:11:14
File Size: 186 Mb

00240x0032-01.png

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9398 - Brittany vs. The Rope Test

Back