Hand Domination / HandJob Scenes

Mistress Tiffany - 1000 Stroke Challenge - Day 9 - 900 Strokes

MP4 / 173 MB / 1280x720 / 00:22:27

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Lilu - Sweat HandJob For a Stranger

WMV / 293 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:38

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Lilu - Sweet HandJob With Ruined Monster CumShot

MP4 / 118 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:42

Download and Enjoy

Lilu - Sweet Teasing Handjob

WMV / 352 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:57

Download and Enjoy

Junglefever69X - Unemployed Husband Gets Cucked

MP4 / 102 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:38

Download and Enjoy

Junglefever69X - Whoring Out Your Holes

MP4 / 116 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:54

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Upside-down Cum Eating

After a litany of ball abuse, cock slapping, foot worship, and facesitting, my cute little slave finally gets to cum. But he doesn't get to cum in any old normal way. He's going to have to cum all over his face. What better way to do that than propped up against a wall? He's going to have the pleasure and the honor of my hands on his slave cock. He'll earn that honor by splashing his own jizz all over his face. He's going to be in the most humiliating position possible as he eats his own load.This is his well earned prize.

MOV / 234 MB / 854x480 / 00:08:01

Download and Enjoy

Violet - Slow Hand Relief

Violet understands the kind of stressful day that Jesse has had. She tells him that it's been a while since she has given one of her sensuous handjobs, and that he is in need of one right now. Violet begins by softly fondling his cock and then reaches for the lube. She pours some lube into her hand, and begins slowly stroking his cock up and down. Violet really has a knack for understanding what feels good on a penis! She sits up and starts to use two hands to massage Jesse's hard cock. Jesse must be in heaven at this point! The sight of super hot Violet using her super soft hands on his cock is the kind of stuff that handjob lovers dream of! As he gets closer to cumming, Violet jerks at a slightly faster pace until his cock is completely drained!

MP4 / 195 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:13

Download and Enjoy

Lilu - Penis Torture HandJob 12: Ruined CumShot

WMV / 321 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:39

Download and Enjoy

Lilu - Penis Torture HandJob Ruined CumShot

WMV / 315 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:31

Download and Enjoy

Blake Tangent - Weeks of Buildup

Weeks of nothing but tease, denial and now I choose to make him cum. He has no idea.

Long nights reading about sex work. Speaking to friends, as I'm close with a few women who do this. How do I want to reward/punish and dominate. And how much I want to show, because the way I feel about my subs, it's almost dangerous. So intense.

And the way I'll make you shudder. The things I'll say. The technique. A little different. My own. It sure works.

MP4 / 691 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Iris Keenkade - Worth the Wait Week 2 - Ruined

Have you been a good little sub this week? I won't make you suffer for long if you have. Just follow along and we'll get there soon enough. Tease. Edge. Stroke. Listen to my voice. Watch my hands. We're almost there. Keep going, and ruin yourself! Then, we'll go again. I can't wait to taste you!

MP4 / 368 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:48

Download and Enjoy

Junglefever69X - You Will Always Be A Slave To BBC

MP4 / 144 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:13

Download and Enjoy

Junglefever69X - You Will Always Be Inferior

MP4 / 110 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:45

Download and Enjoy

Junglefever69X - You're Not Allowed To Touch Your Cock

MP4 / 129 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:27

Download and Enjoy

Lilu - POV HandJob For Stranger 2

WMV / 319 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:35

Download and Enjoy

Lilu - Penis Torture With Orgasm Denial

WMV / 280 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:31

Download and Enjoy

Kat Dior - Your Girlfriend Cuckolds You With Your Jerk Boss

Your girlfriend Kat tells you that your Alpha boss told her to suck his cock. She knows you hate him and that he's mean and rude to you all the time. He has no respect for you.. she tells you she is amazed that you let him treat you that way. But it goes with the territory of him being an Alpha and you being a submissive wimp. She greedily licks the shaft of his cock while she tells you how much more she likes his cock than yours. She asks "what kind of man are you?" as she sucks off your boss right in front of your face. She tells you that he fucked her right on your desk while you were at lunch. She takes off her shorts and rubs her ass against his hard cock.. she laughs at how easy it is for other men to walk right up and take your girlfriend right in front of you. She keeps sucking his cock while she asks you "Are you gonna shoot a load while you think about me getting rammed by your boss? How pathetic". She tells you that you are going to be their new chauffeur and that you will pay rent to live in your own house with them. She will buy you a dog house to live in . She even makes you thank your boss and tell him you appreciate him being a real man.

MP4 / 399 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:55

Download and Enjoy

Lilu - Perfect HandJob With Ruined Orgasm

WMV / 301 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:38

Download and Enjoy

Lilu - Reach Around Handjob

WMV / 376 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:38

Download and Enjoy

Lilu - Upside Down Hand Job

MP4 / 303 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:13

Download and Enjoy

Velvet Veronica - 20 Minutes on Constant Edge then Back in Chastity, Can He Last?

In round 2 of the 20 minutes of constant edging challenge, I give my pet another chance to please me. His reward? To fuck his mistress. His last attempt ended in failure and sadness, how does he do the second round? Watch and find out...

MP4 / 481 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:32:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

April Adore Ties, Sucks, and Drains Ty Bones on Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day, and April Adore has a special Valentine's surprise for Ty Bones. Ty is tied spread eagle to a bed, when April comes in the room in bra and panties and begins to tease him. She tells him that for Valentine's Day he's going to get a special blowjob, and slowly begins to play with him. She strokes his cock and smiles and laughs as she plays with his hard cock. After licking and slobbering all over him, Ty finally begs to cum. April lets him, and takes a huge load in her mouth. She slowly lets the cum ooze out of her mouth and onto her incredible tits. What a Valentine's Day gift.

MP4 / 491 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

April Adore Ties Teases Edges and Denies Ty Bones on Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day, and April Adore has a special Valentine's surprise for Ty Bones. Ty is tied spread eagle to a bed, when April comes in and slowly begins to play with him. She strokes and teases and slaps his cock while making him beg for her. She licks it and begins rubbing and tickling him, before playing with his balls and tickling his cock. She begins sucking it while stopping periodically to tease him and make him beg. He begs to cum several times throughout, but she refuses each time. She slaps his cock and pulls on his balls and denies his orgasm. April continues sucking on him until he can't contain himself and is about to cum. She quickly puts a stop to that, and leaves Ty begging for her to come back. This Valentine's Day gift was for her.

MP4 / 871 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

April Adore Ties Up Ty Bones and Teases Him, Slaps and Smacks Him, and Sucks His Cock

April Adore is in ridiculously sexy lingerie, and has Ty Bones tied down to a bed. She begins by teasing him, slapping him, smacking him, and making him beg for her to play with him. She strokes him and licks him, and begins sucking his cock, always making him beg for it and thank her. He begs to cum several times, but she refuses to let him.

MP4 / 865 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Alexandra Snow, AstroDomina & Ezada Sinn - Coerced Orgasm Compilation

I know you love to imagine my hands on your cock. You love to imagine a beautiful, dominant woman like me control your orgasm. But for many of you, this is just a dream. This is why I've compiled a series of hand job, coerced orgasm, and ruined orgasm videos for your enjoyment. This special compilation has cum flying n every direction, with me as the beautiful orchestrator of these orgasms. With over a dozen orgasms in this video, you won't miss out on any second. So, go ahead, click and buy. You won't regret it

MP4 / 1.54 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:25:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Amina Danger - Milking Station

Amina runs a male milking station where she treats guys like cattle and harvests their semen over and over. Here we see how she treats one of her chained up bulls, laughing as she smacks his ass and ignoring his protests that his balls must be empty. She kneels down in her boots and starts milking another load. Her expert hands soon have him rock hard as she plays with his balls and big cock.

MP4 / 643 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Anny Aurora - Stud Milker

When Mistress Anny demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

MP4 / 1.28 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

AJ Applegate - Draining Your Balls

Goddess AJ is in complete and total control of your cock. She has you right where she wants you so she can milk you dry. All you can do is lay there helpless and obedient as she teases, edges and toys with your cock any way that she desires.

MP4 / 1.01 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Aiden Starr - Awkward Handjob

MP4 / 316 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:30

Download and Enjoy

Back