Guys Unusual Fantasies | Threeways, Rimming, Fetish

Raw Sweat

Studio: Spunk Video

I've worked with Fyerfli for several years, and have watched him grow from an acrobatic youngster doing handstands between shots to a sexy young daddy decked out in leather. I've also watched his sexual tastes change, and followed the progression a lot of gay men make from twinks and oral action to hunks and full-on fucking (and beyond.). I conceived Raw Sweat with 'Fli' in mind for the lead, and was ever so pleased when not only did he bring his natural enthusiasm for the project, but an open mind.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:56:45
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1097kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Raw Sweat

Fist Pig

Studio: Hard Kinks

Get ready for the most intense and wild Hardkinks meeting. Toro Tyrk dominates Alberto de Palma without limits. Hot Spanish bulls and lots of testosterone in an amazing fist session in Attack club Madrid.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 946.0 MB

Download Fist Pig

Horny Lads Mutual Worship - Louis Goodwin, Lucas Davidson

Studio: Scott Xxx

ScottXXX virgins, Louis Goodwin and Lucas David have been wanting to be on the site for a while now, I finally got them over to my place and boy was I pleased I did! These two sexy lads were really up for it, being heavily into feet, they were both gagging to taste each others sweaty soles and toes! They put on such a horny show for me, I cant watch this without wanking myself silly!

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1048x576, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

Download Horny Lads Mutual Worship - Louis Goodwin, Lucas Davidson

Muscle, Huge Cocks and Football Socks! - Danny Tyler, Jace Tyler

Studio: Scott Xxx

The insatiable Danny Tyler came back over recently with his mate Jace. Wow these 2 guys are fucking hot! They love their muscles and big cocks, and enjoy playing with each others hot bodies. Jace is such a great sub lad. He loves pleasing his Master... And on this occasion he did just that. Taking no time to get onto Dannys warm, smelly Nike Airmax 95 trainers, he licks them all over, and slowly takes them off to inhale the muscle studs man scent. This drives the lad insane and he sniffs Dannys football socks and feet right the way through their session. Jace deepthroats Dannys huge uncut, veiny dick and ends up sniffing and sucking his balls while Danny dumps a massive load of warm, sticky cum all over the subs smooth, lean body.

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1048x576, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 527.2 MB

Download Muscle, Huge Cocks and Football Socks! - Danny Tyler, Jace Tyler

Missionary Checkup (Elder Isaacs and President Woodruff) Hd

Studio: Mormonboyz

President Woodruff has a great job. Since hes the only Mormon doctor in the area, all of the missionaries come to him when they have medical issues. And that gives him the opportunity to examine their fit, young bodies. And since these hot Mormon boys are sexually frustrated, theyre all really horny and its easy for him to talk them into getting naked, getting hard, and getting off.
Elder Isaacs has spent lots of time in lockerrooms, so he isnt shy about his body at all. He strips naked when the doctor asks him to, puts his feet in the cold metal stirrups, and lets the doctor finger his hole. The lube is cold, and at first the fingering is a little painful. But almost immediately the pain turns to pleasure.

Duration: 28:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2156kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 484.1 MB

Download Missionary Checkup (Elder Isaacs and President Woodruff) Hd

Straight Muscle Hunk Dildo Fuck

Studio: Geminmen

Kyle from Geminimen gets fucked mercilessly n this toy video. Hes gorgeous, straight as they come and is in a great deal of pain as he gets his booty hole fucked. He screams in pain as the old dirty director kisses his straight boy bubble ass. The pictures speak from them self.

Duration: 36:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1475kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 423.9 MB

Download Straight Muscle Hunk Dildo Fuck

Tony Douglas - First Anal Experience

Studio: Drakerock

Meet Tony Douglas, another brand spanking new straight newcomer who had his first anal experience on-camera.
Ive worked with some guys who had claimed to have virgin asses, and yet they knew how to clean out and prepare themselves to be anally assaulted. Tony on the other hand had clue how to clean out. I had to talk him through it step by step, and he asked a million questions during the half hour process.
He was a nervous wreck about giving up his ass. I truly believe he is one of the few anal virgins that I have worked with thus far.
Tony is a ladies man. When he arrived for his shoot we were talking outside the guesthouse and a couple of bikini-clad girls walked by. Our conversation came to a halt as the girls flirted and giggled, Tony eying them back. In what exchanged between them in those few glance equated to public sex.
What about your girlfriend? I asked.
He kept staring at the girls. What? I can look!
Its that sexual charisma that shined through during our photo shoot in the courtyard. Every eye was on Tony. They were all gay men, but he was eating it alive, unflinchingly stroking his cock, getting it hard, and flirting with the camera they way he had just flirted with the girls.
After we took the still shots out in the courtyard, the reality of what was about to happen made Tony Douglas nervous.
My girlfriend has wanted to use her dildo on me, said Tony. No way! She even came home once with this little curved prostate massager. It didnt happen.
Then why are you here today?
The money, he responded.
We started with a medium sized dildo and moved onto large anal bead toy. Im sure there is a proper name for it, like ass stretching thumper balls or something.
I truly believe this was Tonys first anal experience. Cocksucking, now thats another story. Hes been in other videos. Hes sucked cock and fucked guys, and hes a good little cocksucker. For a short time I thought he would be the first to get me off orally.
The 17 minutes Quickie jumps right in at the point where Tonys asshole is relaxed, gaping open, and taking the toy. It also has the anal bead section, Tony upside down and cumming in his mouth as I jack him off, him sucking me, and his face drenched in my cum.
Enjoy!

Duration: 52:08
Video: 720x396, VP6F, 1501kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 633.7 MB

Download Tony Douglas - First Anal Experience

Tickles Tommy

Studio: Daddy Mugs

Tommy is tied up on a bondage table, in the dungeon room. Daddy Mugs tickles, massages and worships his feet. The scene ends with a good wank and a nice cumshot!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 947.0 MB

Download Tickles Tommy

So Close To The Edge

Studio: Slow Teasing Handjob

Trey is 20 years old, very cute and always horny. Scott has him tied to an exam table, legs spread wide in stirrups, cock rock hard and balls tight to his body, as he gently strokes him to the edge and stops, over and over. Trey struggles to hold on, hes so close you can feel the tension as he trembles and gasps, he is only 20 y/o after all. Scott continues his relentless, slow stroke and Trey starts to struggle to hold it. When he finally cant take anymore he announces hes going to cum. Scott stops stroking and after a few seconds Treys load pops into the air. Of course Scott milked his poor sensitive cock for this unauthorized orgasm.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 582.6 MB

Download So Close To The Edge

Daddies and Pigs Vol. 2

Studio: Red Eagle Films, Spunk Video

Wolfgang Bang has done it again. For part 2 of dies Pigs he has compiled 15 hot fisting studs in the biggest video yet from this first-class director. The result is 2 hours of the hottest hard-core ass-pounding action we have seen in a very long time.

Duration: 2:01:33
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 947.2 MB

Download Daddies and Pigs Vol. 2

Fisting Amazons

Studio: Halcyon Studios

Fisting Amazons is all 100% real sex - nothing but non-stop pig-play. European fist junkie Matthias is on vacation in Brazil and meets up with a local buddy, Thiago Romero, who introduces him to some local straight Brazilian studs who like to work over a fist-hole nice and deep. They hang out at Matthias suite for hours playing and filming the session until their sloppy holes have had enough. Theres no boring plot or acting in Fisting Amazons - just greased-up fists, wide-open holes and a night of decadent sweaty action.

Duration: 1:19:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1595kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fisting Amazons

Iowa Stubborn

Studio: Angry Young Man

Four built Marines. One big white hunky Iowa SGT, one black buck with a huge penis, one Puerto Rican DI instructor and one Irish USN officer (the man with the little camcorder concealed in his bag.) They haunt the locker room after a PT, hanging around naked, shaving, wasting hot water in the showers. Later, the Puerto Rican kid shows up solo, before and after a fresh gym pump. The only part of his frame that isnt inked is his oversized penis and heavy, drooping testicles. ARF! You could lick those nuts for hours, and hed probably let you if he could eat a pizza while you went at it. The scenes are seperated by hidden-cam bumpers of naked guys in an Army base in VA, showering and getting dressed.

Duration: 1:00:26
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1017kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 511.5 MB

Download Iowa Stubborn

Sweet Spot!

Studio: Club Inferno

Get ready for some balls -to- the- wall boot loving action in Booted, the hit from Club Inferno.

Duration: 1:50:07
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1330kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sweet Spot!

Extrem: Arschfotze

Studio: be.me.fi Video

These horny German studs love to get their asses crammed and stretched with their favorite toys! Its anal annihilation and gaping assholes in the raunchiest sex scenes ever! Watch as these guys fondle, suck and fuck each other with their kinkiest toys and jerk each other off until they spray their spunk in a climactic ending!

Duration: 1:26:44
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Extrem: Arschfotze

Back