Gorgeous Teen in Latex | Luxury Girls | Latex, Jeans, Nylons

Lustful Latex Nurses - Part - 1 - HD 720p

This time in the clinic room I have a visit from my very hot rubber nurse, Ariane St Amour. Will I ever get any work done in here? Of course I've been expecting her and been looking forward to this. She looks incredibly hot with her massive tits covered in thin transparent rubber and we have such a great time appreciating each other's tight rubber bodies and playing with each other's big rubberised breasts.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 614.4 MB

Download Lustful Latex Nurses - Part - 1 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Laisa bella torment

Video language: English

Filmed while on a trip, this never before seen video shows Greyhound obediently observing her eating protocols, even while staying in a hotel! Featuring a pre-head shaven and pre-Axsmar collared Greyhound this unique video shows our naked little creature kneeling in high heels with her hands cuffed behind her back while she enjoys her Soylent lunch.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

Download Laisa bella torment

Laisa Bella torment comm

After finishing her lunch Greyhound presents her clean bowl then proudly shows off her beautiful plug as she kneels in the present down position for your viewing pleasure before finally curling up on the floor and taking a nap in this fun video that is a must have for any Greyhound fans collection!

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 975kbps

File size: 416.4 MB

Download Laisa Bella torment comm

Blackfriday 2017 latexshow

Dressed in her leather corset, garters, stockings and heels, a tightly gagged and thigh cuffed Greyhound gets bound to the bondage table for an afternoon endurance session. Watch her struggle and moan through her gag as she fights though the pain of being spread out on the table in this unique stream that is sure to please any Greyhound fan!

Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 974kbps

File size: 543.4 MB

Download Blackfriday 2017 latexshow

Bondage girl No.0994

To add another layer of strict bondage, Greyhound has her elbows locked and secured into her new steel elbow restraints which completely immobilizes her arms, then some heavy chains are locked to her thigh cuffs, wrists cuffs and bondage belt to further limit her movements. If you are a fan of leather, chains, or both, then this is the stream for you!

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download Bondage girl No.0994

Latexgirl Tied and Fucked Part 2 of 2

He lays the gag across Juliette's shoulder and then standing behind her and explains the viewers that today is an auction and before the bidding starts the viewers get an intense performance.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 474.7 MB

Download Latexgirl Tied and Fucked Part 2 of 2

BI Latex Leather Strap Hogtie

Peek inside the bondage world of Dynamic Inventory Diagnostics. Watch as Mr. Big Boss disciplines, rewards, and entertains the secretaries
of Did with the training help of head secretary, Elizabeth Andrews.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 708.6 MB

Download BI Latex Leather Strap Hogtie

Latex Goddess In RigidStocks - Dani Divine - Full HD 1080p

Dani Divine is back! She really wanted to pose in her new latex dress, but we thought that wasn't nearly kinky enough. There needs to be metal! And helpless girls (especially since Dani usually is very dominant)! A nice small size RigidStock TL was a great new experience for this latex goddess. Completely helpless with her hands up, Dani was confused at first, then confident she could get out, and then submissive when she realized she would need a little help with those keys. If you are a Dani Divine fan, or a RigidStocks fan, you really don't want to miss this update. Latex and metal - such a great combination!

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 360.5 MB

Download Latex Goddess In RigidStocks - Dani Divine - Full HD 1080p

Adara Jordin Bad Night Out

Adara thought she was chatting up a nice man at the bar. When she felt a little woozy after one too many, he offered to take her home. Unfortunately, he meant his home, where he planned to keep her bound and gagged and have his way with her! Time after time he changes her bondage, putting her in hogties and ball ties. In fact, she isn't out of bondage for a single second of he clip!

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adara Jordin Bad Night Out

Hazel Allure Latex Bondage With Mr Big Boss (2017)

Hazel is dressed in black and silver latex when Mr Big Boss arrives with rope and quickly stands her up binding her wrists tightly behind her back. Shes a rather mouthy secretary usually so he wastes no time and head harness ballgags her right after binding her wrists.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 840.7 MB

Download Hazel Allure Latex Bondage With Mr Big Boss (2017)

Enchantress Sahrye Fetish Bound Latina (2018)

Sahrye walks into the room dressed in a tight black catsuit where shes quickly placed into an armbinder. With the armbinder in place her head harness ballgag is strapped on tightly and shes left to struggle a bit and show off her form in the catsuit, her drool through the ballgag, and just how sexy she is overall. Eventually David returns and binds her legs at the ankles and knees before coming in and teasing her with the threat of potential tickle before moving on to grope at her boobs. Sahrye always one to enjoy a fight starts trying to keep David from doing it and failing fortunately for everyone. Her shoes come off and David finally leaves her to struggle on the floor by herself.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7731kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye Fetish Bound Latina (2018)

Stocks And Boots - Summer - HD 720p

Summer wasn't under any illusion that she would be getting free anytime soon. Looking pretty in her catsuit already a few accessories will bring her over the top. Wooden stocks, ballet boots, chains, and a matching ball gag. Just the basics really. With just a handful of items, you wouldn't think Summer would complain so much. Something about not being able to move at all. She doesn't give up despite the long odds against her escape.

Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 276.3 MB

Download Stocks And Boots - Summer - HD 720p

Last edited:
The Ziptie Anchors - Cali - HD 720p

One ziptie is a challenge, a few a predicament, and nearly twenty is immobilizing. Mummified on the couch Cali doesn't give up though, struggling with the hope something will give. Her hopes are soon dashed after I add zipties securing her boots and gag to the couch anchors though. Click by click they tighten and pull her straight as a board and far more immobile than she could imagined. Helpless and unable to move, I push a magic wand between her legs to keep her occupied in her predicament. Through her feeble struggles it's hard to tell if it will bring her over the edge. Only time will tell and I have all day to let her try.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 239.9 MB

Download The Ziptie Anchors - Cali - HD 720p

Last edited:
Her Stock Training - Amie - HD 720p

Amie spends the afternoon testing out her new toys and gets a bit more than she bargained for. Starting with ballet boots and ending with her head and arms in wooden stocks, her predicament is obvious. It won't take long before her legs and toes need a break but the stocks won't let her. Struggling as hard as she can, the magnetic seal holding the stocks together is simply too strong. Her only recourse is to accept her fate and learn to stand in her new boots for a very. long. time.

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

Download Her Stock Training - Amie - HD 720p

Last edited:
Naomi vs Her Ballet Penance Plus Two Bondage Video

Not having to be asked twice I slipped her into a tight armbinder and went to work. Using the suspension ring above her and a few ropes Hannah had exactly what she wanted. Almost everything anyway as I suspect she could have done without the bit gag. As the rigger, I always reserve that right along with the option to make anything tighter. Speaking of which, that arch looks like it has a bit of slack...

Total size: 472.1 MB in 2 files.

Download Naomi vs Her Ballet Penance Plus Two Bondage Video

Deviant Rubber Nuns - Scene 1 - HD 720p

After doing some of the garden duties, I turn my attention to the sexy rubber girl I've been training.all dressed in tight black rubber. I catch her doing nothing so decide it's best to make some use of her rather than just have her sitting around...

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 332.2 MB

Download Deviant Rubber Nuns - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Deviant Rubber Nuns - Scene 2 - HD 720p

First I test my rubber trainee's oral skills, and she passes the test! I then give her a taste of how I will discipline her if she is disobedient, and she accepts the punishment. For my next lesson, I prepare her by gagging her and attaching my rubber strap-on.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 325.9 MB

Download Deviant Rubber Nuns - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Deviant Rubber Nuns - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Frejadottir is in trouble now, as I have my rubber strap-on ready for action! With the ball gag already in place to keep her quiet, I get to work and give her the punishment she deserves. I then get her to lick it clean.

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 347.5 MB

Download Deviant Rubber Nuns - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Ariel new hand cuffs

Bound tight in the ropes she has waiting all her life to feel, waiting for the strong hand of her master or mistress to bend her to their will...

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4442kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 657.2 MB

Download Ariel new hand cuffs

Mistress Amrita Tortured in ropes

Then she dons a kinky rubber maid mask, which helps to secure. After this it is turn. She also puts on rubber gloves and an identical rubber maid mask.

Duration: 31:13
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 258.8 MB

Download Mistress Amrita Tortured in ropes

Anal Onslaught For Rubber Titty Slut - Part 5 - Full HD 1080p

With my Large Rubber Strap On Cock now firmly deep in my Rubber Sissy Sluts Ass I start to push it deeper and deeper until the Rubber Sheath will not let it go any further... Watch as I grab at my Sissy's Plastic Smock and pull her ass closer to me as I fuck her as hard and as deep as she can take! This is a full 6 minutes or Rubber Ass Fucking which she won't forget in a hurry... Now stop moaning bitch and let me Fuck You Harder!!!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4149kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 205.3 MB

Download Anal Onslaught For Rubber Titty Slut - Part 5 - Full HD 1080p

Akira Lane and Randy Moore Bdsm

When we asked them to come play with us, they jumped at the opportunity. Randy knew exactly what to do to get poor Akira worked up. Helplessly tied down, Akira can't do a thing as Randy explores her with her tongue. All she can do is slurp the puddles of drool back into her mouth as Randy licks her tender nipples. Mmmmm. Randy grabs the vibrator after taking off Akira's shoes. Make sure you point those toes when you cum Akira!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 400.8 MB

Download Akira Lane and Randy Moore Bdsm

Sara Liz Bdsm

This is a very interesting video for a number of reasons. For one, it really looks quite innocent. Sara Liz in a sexy straitjacket with a tight line running between her legs. Yep, there is a rope that makes sure she can't accidently fall, but it isn't actually tight enough for her to use it to ease herself out of her predicament. The predicament? Well, I think that is probably kind of obvious.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4878kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

Download Sara Liz Bdsm

My Rubber Strap On Slave - Part 2 - Full HD 1080p

With my Rubber Slave Slut now down on the Rubber Duvet, I stand over her and watch her as she whimpers through her Rubber Gagged Mouth... She secretly loves being Dominated In Rubber as she plays the pitiful slut! I stroke the Rubber Cock attached to my Rubber Cock Catsuit!!! She knows what's coming next. I kneel down and start to finger fuck this Latex slaves wet pussy as I pull her arms around in the tight Rubber Bondage Mittens...

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 240.0 MB

Download My Rubber Strap On Slave - Part 2 - Full HD 1080p

Back